Speaker 1: Hey, rain Drops.
Speaker 2: Reality with the King podcast is going on tour. Yes, I am coming to a city near you, but I'm not coming alone.
Speaker 1: I am bringing a few.
Speaker 2: Special guests along with me, starting with Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Judais on April thirteenth at the White Eagle Hall in Jersey City, New Jersey. On Monday April twenty second, I have Tamar Braxton coming to Atlanta at City Winery on April twenty fifth. I got Tamor Judge and Teddy Mellcap from two teas and a pod podcast who will be in the OC at the Irvine Improv And for My Love and Marriage DC fans, I got the ladies Ashley Winter, Iarana and Joy coming to Howard Theater in DC on Sunday May twelfth, Yes Mother's Day. To get your tickets, make sure to go on my Instagram page or Twitter and click the link in my bio. Welcome to Reality the King. It's me Carlos King, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years a production experience. Twice a week on Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about.
Speaker 1: Hey, rain drops. On today's episode of Reality with the.
Speaker 2: King, I am introducing a new segment and I'm calling it Hot Topics.
Speaker 1: I know how original.
Speaker 2: Sorry Barbara Walters rest in peace, and sorry to Wendy Williams.
Speaker 1: Yes, Carlos B.
Speaker 2: King is going to introduce Hot Topics to the Reality with the King podcast.
Speaker 1: There's so much going.
Speaker 2: On in reality television that every week I am going to give you guys updates and some insight tea honey on what's going on in the land of reality television. Also, later on, I am going to recap the latest episode of Now the Pump Rules and why I'm calling.
Speaker 1: It Ooh La La or La La land ooh, Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone. What can I say? La La?
Speaker 2: Kent is the gift that keeps sound giving and when I say to you, baby, I for one am here for it. But first, let's get started with the hot topics.
Speaker 1: Of the day.
Speaker 2: Drum roll please, First up, we have to talk about what's going on on the Real Housewives of New Jersey. So, as you all know, the Real Housewives of New Jersey is going to premiere in a few weeks. They recently uploaded the cast photo and it gave very much glamour shots. It gave very much the middle school picture you would take in school with the.
Speaker 1: Look. I'm not talking those shay.
Speaker 2: It was definitely a recycled rents and repeat.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what it gave. It gave very much.
Speaker 2: We don't want to spend or invest any money into promoting.
Speaker 1: This particular season.
Speaker 2: The photo has been used, I want to say, for the past three four seasons.
Speaker 1: It in the words of Mary J.
Speaker 2: Blige at the Gay Drag Show, Honey, it's a chop. What also was a chop is the fact that you had Queen Teresa Judais on the end.
Speaker 1: You even have Melissa Gorga on the end.
Speaker 2: And y'all know one thing about me, I'm fair the faces of the Real housewoss of New Jersey. I mean, let's be clear, the face of New Jersey is Queen Teresa. And if I had to give somebody second place, I'm very honest here I would give it to Melissa Gorga. So to put both Teresa and Melissa on the end and to put Dolores.
Speaker 1: And I like Dolores.
Speaker 2: I met Dolores back in the day when I produce New Jersey Housewives, and in real life, Dolores is a sweetheart. However, Dolores is Mary Wells. Dolores is a background singer. Dolores is one of the pips. She's not Gladys Knight, She's not Diana Ross. She is a supreme background singer. She sings ad libs, she does a lot of oohs and ohs and hmm. That's her role on the show. She's a background singer. She's a beautiful background singer. I might add, you know, Delores is one of the most beautiful black women I have ever seen in my life.
Speaker 1: She is I think she's gorgeous. She's a listen.
Speaker 2: I feel like Dolores belongs on, you know, the Real Housewives of Atlanta. That's all I'm gonna say. I think Jersey is not her destiny. So Dolores is in the middle, and then you had Teresa. If you're looking at the picture, Teresa is on the further right side and Melissa is on the further left. And this is a way of telling the audience that, yeah, I think they are also over the Melissa versus Teresa of it all, and they don't want to give any of these women the opportunity to talk about who the star.
Speaker 1: Of the show is. Blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: No money was put into the photo shoot. I mean they could have came to my cloth as child. I have enough room for all six of those batties to be in my cloth as child to take a photo. I have an iPhone twelve. I am able to use my ring light. I would have given up my studio. I would have given anything to these girls, but not a recycle rants repeat photoshoot. I just hope this season doesn't represent that laundromat dictation because I love Jersey and I have so much hope for Jersey.
Speaker 1: I just I don't know, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: But this is something that Teresa Judic and I will talk about. Thanks for everybody who is supporting my tour, Reality the King Tour.
Speaker 1: My podcast tour is doing very well. Thank you all so much.
Speaker 2: Due to scheduling conflicts rain drops, I had to reschedule my live show with Teresa. It was supposed to be April thirteenth, and we're gonna push it back, but be clear, it is going to be bigger and better. I'm going to make an announcement soon about the new date and some other new things, and trust me, you guys.
Speaker 1: Would be very, very, very very happy.
Speaker 2: So these are the things that I need to talk to Teresa about because I want to know what's going on with this upcoming season. I am hearing that Teresa and Melissa do not failm at all.
Speaker 1: It's just I just don't know what's going to happen. I just don't know.
Speaker 2: The trailer wasn't great in the sense of it did not give me excited at all. It was kind of like, I don't know, I just wasn't here for it. But am I alone in that rain Drops?
Speaker 1: Let me know?
Speaker 2: Tweet me, go to Spotify, Q and a Child, where y'all read me for filth every week, or compliment me if you like. Am I the only one that's kind of not excited about this upcoming season of Jersey? And Look, this is coming from a guy who was not excited about Salt Lake Cities season last season, and then the rain Drops told me no Carlos watching Monica Garcia is killing it.
Speaker 1: So therefore, you know I was wrong.
Speaker 2: It was a great season. So honestly speaking, I'm hoping I'm wrong. Maybe the reason why we're not hearing any buzz is because they are keeping things under wraps, and look, that could be a good thing. What is not a good thing is allegedly Teresa is no longer closed with Danyelle Cabral If I'm pronouncing that right, Teresa Judais is no longer close with Danielle Cabral after Danielle allegedly got physical with Jennifer Aden. What in the love and hip hop Jersey is going on here? What in the baddies Jersey? What in the Paterson, New Jersey country club hood? Rich mess is happening in Jersey? So Danielle and Jennifer allegedly got physical this upcoming season, Now listen, rain drops, the tea is this?
Speaker 1: I did hear about this.
Speaker 2: Allegedly Jennifer and Danielle did get into.
Speaker 1: A physical altercation.
Speaker 2: I heard it was so bad that allegedly they had to stop filming, that they stopped filming for a few days to really investigate what happened. What transpired and while that was happening, Allegedly, and I do mean allegedly, Jennifer and Danielle were not allowed to film while they were investigating these crimes. Yeah, I said, these crimes, honey, true crime, Jersey bitch. Yes, Yes, that's what happened. What I don't know is the reasons behind it. Okay, I don't know what calls Jennifer to be Mike Tyson and for Danielle to be Jake Paul.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I cannot confirm or deny if this is going to be on HBO Real Sports. I cannot confirm or deny if this pay per view action will be in our cable package.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't even know y'all if they're gonna show it.
Speaker 2: But one thing I can't say to you, baby, Jennifer Aiden, you are a lot of things, baby, and I love you dearly.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't know, girl hands now, if I had to choose a winner, and.
Speaker 1: I love love, love me some Jennifer Aiden.
Speaker 2: Jennifer Aiden to me, does a lot of talking because she can't do a lot of throwing. Okay, Jennifer can throw shade, but I'm not sure my good sister.
Speaker 1: Can throw a punch.
Speaker 2: Danielle looks like she also grew up in Pattison. Danielle looks like she keeps a shaking her mouth. Danielle looks like she keeps a blade in her coach purse. Danielle looks like she boxes black eyed peas cans on a regular basis on the produce aisle or in her pantry. Danielle looks like she does push ups when she wakes up in the morning before she gets folders.
Speaker 1: In her cup. Danielle looks like she has a six pack And no, I don't mean the malt liquor.
Speaker 2: I mean the six pack you wear where you're doing crunches before you go to bed.
Speaker 1: Child.
Speaker 2: So if I had to choose a winner, it would be Danielle, Jake, Paul cabral honey, not Jake Paul bitch. We're calling We're calling you, Jane Paul baby.
Speaker 1: So Jennifer.
Speaker 2: I feel so bad because Jennifer knows how to give good television.
Speaker 1: But Jennifer did not sign on here to be.
Speaker 2: A street fighter. I'm just I'm just saying. And Jennifer and Teresa are very close. And one thing I know about my girl, Teresa. At the end of the day, Teresa is very loyal and Jennifer has been seen to.
Speaker 1: Have Teresa's back.
Speaker 2: And because Teresa is very loyal, if she had to choose somebody in this situation now right, really so child, she gonna choose Jennifer. And I'm mad at it. I ain't mad at it at all. So let me know who you guys think one. Was it Jennifer Tyson Aiden or was it Jane Paul Jake Paul's sister Danielle.
Speaker 1: In other news, we have to talk about the real Housewives of Belly Hills. Okay. As you all know, I interviewed the very beautiful.
Speaker 2: Anna Marie Wiley last week on this podcast, and thank you to every single person who reached out to me to let me know how much they loved the interview. I had people call me, send me text messages, voice memos. The poor of love that my real friends Okay, and my rain drops sent to me an Anna Marie courtesy of again, a text, a message, a phone call. I heard from a lot of people in my life about that interview, and Honey, I've interviewed everybody child from Nini Lenke, Saudai To, Kenya mar To, Teresa Juni, Saudai Tamra, Judge Hoddy, Justell, Bryan Darling.
Speaker 1: I mean, who's bragging? But you know, I've interviewed.
Speaker 2: A lot of the girls and I haven't received this many text messages since my interview with Nini Leeks.
Speaker 1: And I'm just being real. The reason why.
Speaker 2: I believe a lot of you guys resonated with Anna Marie's interview.
Speaker 1: Is because she was really speaking her truth.
Speaker 2: And one thing about this podcast is the fact that anybody who blesses me with their presence, it is my job as a journalist, Hey, Portia, it is my job as a journalist to make sure that I ask the questions, that I'm not biased in my response to it. And also I'm not here to judge them. There's a lot of people who host podcasts who don't go that route in their interviews, and that's their brand and that's their business, and I support them and their business, right, that's them, that's not me. I'm never going to use my platform to do a gotcha, gotcha interview and to try to embarrass somebody. I ask the questions and it's up to them to answer it their way.
Speaker 1: It's not my job to say you're lying, child. I don't know if these folks are lying or not. It's their truth.
Speaker 2: I don't do a background check and have the same green camera that Monica Garcia put in Jen's house allegedly, so I can watch what they do on a regular basis this a big brother.
Speaker 1: I'm not a part of.
Speaker 2: This sort of you know, focused group watching your every move. No, my job is to ask the questions and people answer it, and that's that. So my interview with Anne Marie really ignited this call for her to get a second chance on the Real Housewives of Billy Hills. And I must say this, I too believe she deserves a second chance. I would love to see her have conversations with these ladies. One thing I will say, based on my conversation with her, she does seem very credible. I thought she came across credible, that's my opinion. And I would love to see Anna Marie have these conversations because the one thing that the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is missing now that Lisa Renna told Jennifer Hudson she will never come back, and I think all of us went to the local grocery store to buy a box of Kleenex to wipe away our tears, because we at least thought that Lisa Renna was going to be on a Derenda type of Pauls but the fact that she made it very clear she has no desire to come back to the show made all of us sad. Because what's missing from Beverly Hills is somebody who is going to ask the tough questions and stand up for themselves without being worried about what other people mother fucking think on social media. Belly Hills Housewives is missing a lot. Not only is it missing grand wealth. I may be one of the only people. And trust me, I don't give a shit WHI y'all think meeting the haters. You know, I don't care what the haters think. One thing Diana Jenkins did bring to the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is wealth.
Speaker 1: We're missing. The wealth.
Speaker 2: We're missing, you know what Lisa van der Pump and Adrian.
Speaker 1: Maloof and.
Speaker 2: You know the wealth Camille Grammer when she brought her first two seasons, it's we don't get a chance to see that. And Diana Jenkins brought that at least, but y'all pretty much got her off the show.
Speaker 1: She said, fuck this, I'm so rich. I don't need to be famous.
Speaker 2: I don't need to get read by social media calling me all these names.
Speaker 1: This is crazy. Let me go back to planning parties with.
Speaker 2: Elton John and having my hot boyfriend sarenade my friends on Christmas Eve. Y'all ran her off the show because you some of you people on social media are so mean that y'all want.
Speaker 1: To see people who are declassing the show.
Speaker 2: Who brings nothing to the show, who is using the show to increase their IQ rating? Not IQ Carlos, Lord Jesus, I make Q rating well shit IQ twoe Shit, I'm over it, y'all. Some of you fans of the Real House Boss of Bell, y'all are obsessed with mediocrity. Some of these fan favorites and air quotes are the most boring.
Speaker 1: Housewives I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: None of them are iconic, None of them give great storylines. You know, I think something is at least trying, and I always give her that. You know, and this is speaking from one person who also has a small esophaguest. I almost choked my vitamin D last week, I was doing a press interview, and I mean, this.
Speaker 1: Is the truth. Guys. Let me tell y'all something.
Speaker 2: I was doing a press interview on Zoom and I took all my vitamins. So I take nine vitamins after lunch. It's my Vitamin D D three K three iron pills. I'm vegan, so I also take like complex B. I think it's called child. I take Vitamin C. I take this pill call Optimizer. I take this pill call Focus. I'm a health nut. I love being healthy. So anyways, child, I took my nine pills before I had this Zoom interview with the press. Outlet tell me why. In the middle of the interview, I was choking. I had to excuse myself on my cloth fice, run to the bathroom, put my hand in my mouth and throw up the pill.
Speaker 1: And the whole time I was doing this, I said, is this what someting goes through? That's a true story. By the way, I felt like I was sudden and I felt bad for her. But I digress.
Speaker 2: AnyWho, an I ree can bring something to that show, which is this fearless attitude, dude, where she doesn't give a fuck what y'all think.
Speaker 1: I'm bored.
Speaker 2: I was so bored with the Spain trip. Y'allugh, why did y'all ruin Beverly Hills this way?
Speaker 1: We're missing the wealth.
Speaker 2: Nobody who is wealthy wants to go on Beverly Hills anymore because all y'all gonna do is run them off the show. Y'all ran all of the wealthy women off the show, and y'all stuck up with these women who don't even bring coupons to the scene.
Speaker 1: I'm over it.
Speaker 2: And at least if you don't have the wealth, can we have somebody who is real, who can really have a real conversation without being worried about being canceled on social media?
Speaker 1: No less.
Speaker 2: And that's the reason why I'm advocating for Anna Marie. The way she spoke about Garcel and Sutton and Crystal, I'm like, well, damn, I would like to see these conversations happen on camera. Uh, because God knows none of these women And listen, I'm gonna say this, I'm gonna move on.
Speaker 1: And guess what I can say this.
Speaker 2: One thing for certain, and two things for sure, none of those women are ever going to have any important conversations because they are going to be afraid of being canceled. It is never going to happen. All we're going to see is these women argue over a lap dance at Magic Mike a turned around, fur coat, Hey, Dennise Richard's or digging into someone's marriage and then saying, well, you know, I'm just trying to figure out what's really going on here.
Speaker 1: There. That entire cast.
Speaker 2: To me, they're afraid of having any real dialogue because they're so afraid of you Gouts I canceling them and for that reason alone, now that Lisa Rena is not coming back, I along with the people who contacted me, along with some of the people who tweeted me, we want Anna Marie to at least make an appearance for at least five episodes, make her a friend of We need somebody who is going to get in there and get into some real conversations because as of right now, there is rumored that Hilaria Baldwin allegedly has met with the executive producer of the Real Housewives of.
Speaker 1: Billy Hills to join the show now.
Speaker 2: Hilaria Baldwin is a forty year old yoga instructor who is married to Alec Baldwin. Okay, Hilario went through something controversial when she was allegedly, wait.
Speaker 1: Is this alleged?
Speaker 2: Hilario was pretending to be a Latina. So I don't know if you guys know this, but let me fill you in on the tea really fast. So Hilaria allegedly, and again I don't know if this is alleged, but Hilario was faking that she had a Spanish accent and she was pretending to be a Latina. She thought she was Jennifer Lowpaz samahayak yeah, child, but this is the gag, Hilaria.
Speaker 1: Hilaria, you are a hot mess express hoodie. Maybe you should be on the show.
Speaker 2: Okay, First of all, Hilario Baldwin was born Hilary. Now, look, I'm a black man whose name is Carlos. Okay, I don't have a Spanish bone in my body.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I may play a Spanish guitar, honey, hey twenty braxton, and I may eat Spanish food, but there's nothing in.
Speaker 1: Me or that has ever been in me. Wink wink. That is Spanish. Okay, but that's my real name.
Speaker 2: My name is not carl My real name is Carlos. I'm not dominicant Puerto Rican.
Speaker 1: I am black. Both of my parents are black. Okay.
Speaker 2: So Hilario Baldwin was born Hilary Thomas to white American parents in Boston.
Speaker 1: Girl. It does not get more Caucasian than Boston.
Speaker 2: I think Boston is the most Caucasian city in all of the United States of America.
Speaker 1: Okay. And you want to call yourself Hilaria okay, girl.
Speaker 2: So the controversy with her is this, she led on for people to think she was the next Selena cast As woman now on this show, Honey, I'm living for Hilaria from Boston, child.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: She got married to Alec Baldwin in twenty twelve. Her social media posts and interviews led people to believe that she was from Spain and that Spanish was her native language. She was doing tons of interviews and pressed in a Spanish accent.
Speaker 1: Okay. And she also looked.
Speaker 2: Allegedly she's been lying about this her whole life. You know, she missed it being born in Boston. She said, I spent time in Boston and in Spain. My family now lives in Spain. I moved to New York when I was nineteen years old. I feel like I have spent ten years sharing that story over and over again about her being, you know, a woman misleading people.
Speaker 1: So that's the tea on Hillary.
Speaker 2: I'm not calling you Hilario, Honey, your name is Hillary and you're from Boston.
Speaker 1: There you go, child.
Speaker 2: Okay, one more story, because this one is funny. She did an interview in twenty thirteen, and in the interview with mom dot com, Hillary is asked how she will incorporate Latin culture into her newborn daughter's life.
Speaker 1: She said, I want her to be bi lingual.
Speaker 2: My parents are here visiting from Spain, so we speak to her in Spanish. They bought her a bunch of books like are you my mother? In Spanish, It's I'm a butcher. This is airs to me, Mama girl, you are a hot best expressed, oh my gosh, lying about growing up in the United States and Spain. Oh my gosh, sis, oh my gosh, oh my gosh. Look, she may be good for the show because she clearly is.
Speaker 1: Delusional. So that's the word on the street.
Speaker 2: The word on the street is that Hilaria the artist formerly known as Hillary, is going to be joining the Real Housewives of Billy Hills, and we all know Alec Baldwin from the legendary family of the Baldwin Brothers. That's her husband, and we all know that he is recently going through his own controversy in terms of what happened on set that when an unfortunate shooting happened that led to someone's death. So that that is of course beyond horrible what happened, and my heart goes out to her family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's bad. So Alec Baldwin is also dealing with that.
Speaker 2: So look, let me know if you guys are interested in seeing Hillary, No, not Clinton, but Hillary Baldwin.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna call her Hillary Boston. Yeah, let's see.
Speaker 2: But again, my heart is with Anna Marie coming back, so I think she could ask them spice to that show. All right, So that concludes hot topics, and up next we are going to talk about the latest episode of that The Pump Rules. Okay, So on the latest episode of Vanda Pump Rules, a lot went down and I'm here to do what break it down?
Speaker 1: Child?
Speaker 2: So the continuation of the group dealing with Arianna and Tom clashing on the trip. This may be a very unpopular opinion. And that's fine, you know it is what it is.
Speaker 1: Child.
Speaker 2: But I am over this Arianna and Tom Sandaval story.
Speaker 1: I don't care. I don't care.
Speaker 2: Arianna is not the first woman to be cheated on. They were not married, they do not have kids. He did not get someone pregnant. Why y'all were married? Like, there's certain things with the cheating scandal that pulls at the heartstring, but this one is pulling at the violence. Drings cry me a river just in Timberlake, Like, I am so sick and tired of everybody acting as if Arianna is the first woman to get cheat it. I know chicks from Boston named Hillary who cheated on being Spanish. Like, let's talk about that child. I have been cheated on. I've also cheated on someone before too. I don't get endorsement deals. I'm not hosting Love Island USA. I'm not endorsing Door Cell batteries triple A or double A. Okay, I'm not on Dancing with the Stars doing.
Speaker 1: A one two step like Sierra and the Goodies video.
Speaker 2: Arianna acts like she has been a woman scorned and the first two I don't care. Guys, listen to me. I don't give a shit. I feel bad that this happened to her, but move on. You guys weren't even married. You don't have kids together, and that's the reason why. And I'm gonna say, Arianna is milking this storyline dry because she's doing it for sympathy and payola. She is, It's the only thing she has going on. Arianna was also a background singer. We all know that La La is Diana Ross of this bitch. La La is the star of the show. When to come to the girls and low key, I like Katie because Katie don't give a fuck. Katie is in her idgaf era and I'm here for it. And she's kissing Girls two on the show. We'll get to that later. Child, Katie's a hot mess and I love it. I'm not into this Ariana thing. You were on the view. I mean, look, I'm also not hating like milk it. Andy Warhol said that everybody deserves fifteen minutes of fame, or that they would experience it. And what she's doing with those Dura cell batteries, she's trying to extend her fifteen minutes to another thirty. She's adding more Dura cell batteries to extend it to another hour, but I'm unplugged the clock of this bullshit. Take me off the hamster wheel, put me on a will of fortune so I could least win money for guessing a fucking puzzle. I don't care about the puzzle of you and Tom Sandoval. It's to the point now and I never thought I'll say this.
Speaker 1: I love Ky. I'm like, well, damn, I love Keith fibab for top. That's how unlikable Arianna is becoming. You don't have kids. You guys were never married. I don't care.
Speaker 2: I'm just over it. I'm like, la, la, how long do we have to like punish this guy? Okay, he cheating on you? Move out the house. You are at least making high six low seven figures on this show. You can move into an AIRB and B go to the hotel Motel, holiday Inn, Hey chingy and and move out the house. Go to the laundro met Rawan Dixon is buying clorox and dumps and move in there.
Speaker 1: I don't get I don't I don't care.
Speaker 2: To feel sorry for you that you have to cohabitate with your cheater, cheater Pumpkin eater in a multi million dollar house in fucking Ensino. Why do we feel sorry for her now? We did in the beginning. It was abhorrent, it was disgusting, It was Michael Jackson bad.
Speaker 1: But we must move on. You guys are single.
Speaker 2: You guys literally have no attachments to each other besides the show. And the reason why I'm saying Arianna is using this shit to extend her fifteen minutes of fame is because even when poor Shena, who did have your back, I mean Sena, punched somebody in defense of you, and when your fan base attacked on social media, you did not even come to her defense. It took La lat to meet with you at the coffee shop episodes ago for you to say, Okay, finally I've done it.
Speaker 1: And I'm pretty sure the.
Speaker 2: Only reason why you did it is because you probably contacted your publicist and she said, yeah, this would be a good look for you, because I am trying to secure you to be on The Young and the Rest List to play a woman who got cheated on. So this would be good because we know that the more we're able to push this narrative of this cheating scandal, the more endorsements you're going to get. You know, I'm this close to getting you an endorsement deal on Depends. Because when a woman gets cheated on, she peaes herself. So I'm trying to get you a Depends endorsement. I'm trying to get you an endorsement to Chevrolet because again, when a woman gets cheated on, she sometimes has to drive herself to the or the drive through at Chick fil A and order a spicy cheeseburger or a spicy chicken sandwich with a mazzarella stick.
Speaker 1: Over it.
Speaker 2: I'm over it. I'm over it. I'm over it. I'm just I'm over it. I want us to move on from it. And again, I'm not defending Tom Sandival. Before the Arihanna stans come at me, I'm not defending his actions. I just said, and I'll say it again, what Tom Sandival did to Rihanna is bad, is abhorrent, and it was disgusting.
Speaker 1: I said it.
Speaker 2: Life goes on, or in the worth of Kenyamore, life twirls on. You're playing roxy Heart in Chicago. There are women who studied theater since they were in elementary school who would die to play roxy Heart because they have the chops to do it.
Speaker 1: You got the gig because.
Speaker 2: Tom Sandeval decided to stick his penis in another woman's vagina while you were upstairs sleeping to the calm app And yes, that's bad, but let's not act like you over here, destiny. You're not destitute. You're not in this like dire situation. You're making more money now than you've ever been in your life. And no, money isn't everything.
Speaker 1: I mean to each a sound child, but no.
Speaker 2: All jokes aside, listen, and this is no shade, like you have so much going on for yourself. You took jobs away from women who study theater. And I'm not saying that as shade. I'm saying that as like it is what it is. I'm pretty sure the theater community is like, really, because she got cheated on, she gets to take the role that I've been studying for my whole life. So I'm saying all that to say, this cheap scandal has put a lot of money and opportunities her way, and the reason why she keeps talking about it, rain Drops, is because she's getting something out of it. She's getting a W two, a ten ninety nine, a tax break. She's getting a lot out of it. I was watching TV one day and I saw a commercial and I think it was endorsing. It was a commercial about I think, like moving trucks or like a moving company. And I'm watching this and I'm like, is that Arihanna doing a commercial about moving trucks?
Speaker 1: I'm like, what are we going on? Where was this?
Speaker 2: When the black girls on these reality shows were getting cheated on, they didn't get endorsements. Why is Arihanna being paraded around my town because she got cheated on? It's weird and I'm over it. I'm over it. I want to see more of Katie kissing other women. When Katie was kissing Tory, I'm like, bitch, give me something new. And I'm liking what I'm seeing. I would love to see an LGBTQ I A plus relationship on vander Pump Rules. I love that Katie is in her female bag. I love that she is into Tory. I love that she's in her I don't give a fuck Era. You know, Katie does. Give me somebody who likes to swim in the Lady Pond, dip her toe, her kneecaps, her waist, everything in the Lady Pond.
Speaker 1: She is the little mermaid in this fucking pond. Katie.
Speaker 2: It all makes sense to me. Katie gives me lesbian be who you are, Katie, I love it. Do your thanks?
Speaker 1: You ate that, paulse Now, it is.
Speaker 2: Kind of creepy those sis that you are going after the same girl that your ex husband had. It is kind of disgusting. But that's the thing about the Van the pump Rules kids. You know, they all kind of like slept with each other, bang each other, finger at each other. A lot has been going on on this show. It's yeah, it's just it's weird. Now, some people are saying that Katie is trying to take a page out of Kyle Richard's book and making a storyline that's interesting for you know, the show. I don't think Kyle did that. These are what the people on Twitter are saying. But I will say this, Katie has always given me lesbian vibes.
Speaker 1: Take the how you want a child?
Speaker 2: So I was not surprised that Katie was liplocking Tory who dated her ex husband child go girl. Okay, So then on this episode Child, which I thought was so funny.
Speaker 1: So Katie and La Lah get into a disagreement because once again.
Speaker 2: Lala's like, let's fuck the bullshit, like Laala is. Look one thing about Lala is I feel like she's speaking for the audience.
Speaker 1: La La is me and I am La La.
Speaker 2: She's also over Arianna using this cheating scandal to extend her fifteen minutes of fame, and she's calling things like she sees it. She's taking up her people, she's defending them. And this is the Lala that I have grown to love because because Katie has so much hatred for her ex husband Tom Schwartz, who, by the way, Tom, that blonde hair, baby, that ain't the move you were giving me, Richie rich that cartoon animated character. You don't even look like Ryan Gosling and Barbie the blonde isn't working for me. Shorts, and I think you're so handsome. You look creepy. I hate to say it, you look creepy. You look like the top of guy. When I'm driving down Sunset Boulevard, I lock the doors because I don't know if you're going to open up the door thinking I got.
Speaker 1: Drugs in the glove apartment. You just I don't know.
Speaker 2: It ain't a good look for you, baby, That ain't it. But anyways, back to La La on Katie.
Speaker 1: So so, La La and.
Speaker 2: Katie were getting into argument because La La pretty much told Katie that she's holding on to the Joe and Raquel stuff and she feels like it's time to let it go.
Speaker 1: And Katie is pretty much saying.
Speaker 2: Like, look, this is how I feel, and you can't tell me how I feel. Right, A lot of people were upset with La La because they're saying that why should Katie move on when La La didn't because she pretty much dedicated merch to a moment where they were seen as people who were allegedly bullying.
Speaker 1: Raquel.
Speaker 2: You know the whole merch line that La Lah had, you know, send it to Daryl or Darryl, you know, her attorney and all those things. But Katie talking about what's going on between Tom and Joe. I mean, look, that's your ex husband. He should be able to do what he wants to do. You guys aren't together anymore. I don't understand why these kids and I'm saying kids because they look like you know, the high school musical. To me, they get they all give me Glee characters. I'm just saying they do.
Speaker 1: And that's not shade.
Speaker 2: They're all beautiful. They just you know, they give me glee characters. But any who, why can't you guys move on? I don't know too many people that are that are unable to move on from their exes. Besides this group, Katie is so worried about what Tom and Joe's doing. It is like you upper kissing Tory, like gonna be with Toy, worry about what Tory's doing. We love that you in your lesbian era, and we want to support you. What we're not gonna support is this constant bashing of the exes. Is this X on the Beach that I'm watching, Like, I'm so over the bashing of the exes, move on, let them live. And then what I considered to be the most depressing thing in this entire episode, Chiw. I had to watch this scene with one eye open. Chiw. Joe played herself by telling Shorts that she.
Speaker 1: Thinks that she has feelings for him.
Speaker 2: That was the most uncomfortable scene I've seen in a very long time, more uncomfortable than any Robin and Wan Dixon scenes on the Real Housewahs of Potomac. Joe you needs to go. Uh flow, Joe run, sprint Baby, you need to go, Joe flow, Joe sprint out that house, Baby, I would never let a man with bleached blond hair and bangs play me on national television.
Speaker 1: That ain't happening.
Speaker 2: So then Joe and her backwards baseball cap giving me tea boss left eye and chili crazy sexy cool teas honey hat to the back. Child. Child, she's telling Schwartz that, you know, she thinks she has feelings for him, and the fact that he pretty much said to you, baby, the feeling a mutual we're friends. I'm enjoying life. I'm enjoying this. I don't want to put labels to it. And she's like, got it, like she kept cutting him off.
Speaker 1: I got it, I got it. You don't have to say anything else. I got it. I felt so bad for you, Joe, I mean girl.
Speaker 2: The hint is when he calls you Joseph, no man should be inside of you calling you another man's name. Now, look, child, that's a whole nother story for a whole other episode. I ain't get into all that, but the fact that this man is making out with you and he still calls you, Joseph, There's other things we need to be talking about on Van der Pump Rules besides Ariana being pissed at Sandaval.
Speaker 1: For the fourteenth fucking straight week in a row. But I digress.
Speaker 2: But Joe, is this karma considering what you did to your bestie Katie? You know La, La was trying to tell Katie to move on. Katie said fuck that a bit, You're still mad. And then you got on national television and allow Bleach Blonde to play you in Wes Hollywood Child looking like Wes Hollywood. The scene was so uncomfortable because, in the words of the best selling book and the Ca Hudson led movie Girl, He's not that into you, and watching this awkward scene play out between the both of you, let me know that. Joseph, Joseph, it's time.
Speaker 1: For you to move on. Baby. He don't want you. He don't want you. He don't want you no more. I don't want you. I don't want you. I don't want you no more. He gave you.
Speaker 2: Katherine Jackson character teased played by Angela Bassett, Honey, oh no, won't.
Speaker 3: You Joe, No, I don't want chew outa vote chew outa vote chew outa wote chew outa wote chew eaty bot, Joe.
Speaker 2: Joseph, It's time to move on, ah, just like this episode.
Speaker 1: All right, Ray Drives. That's it for today's hot topics.
Speaker 2: Let me know if you guys enjoy today's episode and if you want me to do a weekly hot topics.
Speaker 1: I actually had a lot of fun doing this today, so let me know.
Speaker 2: Tweet me hashtagging Reality with the King go on the Spotify Q and A. I love when I hear from you guys on the Spotify Q and A. I literally read every single comment because y'all crack me up. Some of y'all read me for filth, and I like it because you know me, I'm not sensitive like that, so you know, if you disagree with me, honey, read me.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 2: But nonetheless, I'll see you guys on the next one way.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to Reality with the King.
Speaker 2: New episodes dropped on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Share, comment, follow and subscribe to Reality with the King. Wherever you get your podcast, visit Reality Withtheking dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and yes, Baby, my YouTube channel where you could get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions. Yeah, and don't forget Tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Rain Entertainment. It is produced by Sierra Spragley Rix An executive produced by me Carlos King, Kingdom Rain Entertainment, Baby,