Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, The Elvis Duran phone tapp scary.
Speaker 2: Has this character Wilson, who I think is just I get chills up my spines. I think there's someone like this on the planet Earth. Let me read the email to you, dear Elvis. My mother in law, Sue, lives in a town where the neighbors complain about everything.
Speaker 3: Well, she just got a.
Speaker 2: Giant pool table in her basement, and I want to call her at work telling her my husband and I were at the house shooting pool and the neighbors are complaining about the noise. Our patience is wearing thin with the people around here. Let's see how far we can push her. This comes from Tina and Kevin. All Right, a friend picking on a friend. I love these phone taps. Let's listen in to today's phone tap.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hi, So yeah, it's mey uh huh.
Speaker 5: Kevin and I became a real play pool into music for a little while or whatever. And this guy ringing the doorbell, yeah, and he's telling me that we're making too much noise. He's like, you better knock it off or he's gonna call the cops on a where's he he's right, he's like walking around, he's like really strange.
Speaker 4: Call the cops and say he's a strange man walking around and he rang your doorbell.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna cut out that racket?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: That pool table is a monstrosity.
Speaker 6: You hear him, call the cops.
Speaker 4: Tina still talk to him. Okay, No, I'm not gonna talk to me and Tina, I don't know if you want to talk to you.
Speaker 3: Hello, No, is this your house?
Speaker 4: Yes, it's my house.
Speaker 6: Where who are you?
Speaker 3: My name is Wilson. And there's a lot of noise coming out of your house?
Speaker 6: So what I pay my mortgage?
Speaker 3: Do you have a permit to have this pool table?
Speaker 4: You don't need a permit, and you know what, it's daytime. Either you get what's for my property or I'm gonna call the police right now.
Speaker 3: You're perpetuating noise pollution and I'm a pretty town.
Speaker 4: Get back the phone, get off the phone, or I'm calling the police and you're getting arrested.
Speaker 3: What's your name?
Speaker 4: I don't give you my name. My name is like you're just I don't know.
Speaker 5: So yeah, yeah, Kevin just called the cops.
Speaker 4: Don't get them on your phone.
Speaker 6: Just go lock the screen door.
Speaker 4: Don't let him in from Portoito house?
Speaker 3: Is this anyway?
Speaker 4: Tell him your grandmother owns it?
Speaker 3: Do you want me to talk to her again?
Speaker 6: Just please talk to him to clean. Don't just do what I said.
Speaker 3: I'm texting the town on you.
Speaker 5: He's gonna call a town on you.
Speaker 6: Hike a tour any gamebody he wants. It's not illegal to have a pool table on your basement.
Speaker 3: You and your full table are disrupting the peace.
Speaker 6: That's what he's saying.
Speaker 4: It's not illegal. Just let the cops come and take care of them.
Speaker 5: If we go on. If the cops say that the pool table is illegal, then we have to take the pool table out.
Speaker 6: It's not illegal.
Speaker 3: I have a right to walk around the neighborhood and not hear any noises during the day.
Speaker 6: Let him stay on your all day.
Speaker 4: Is he a man from a course the street by Gary K House.
Speaker 5: I'm not too sure where he's from. I think he's the guy that stole the lawnmower. Like he's crazy. Oh he's crazy.
Speaker 3: How much cash do you have on?
Speaker 6: No, Tina, nothing, don't give nothing.
Speaker 4: He this camera, Tina no is here? You want to talk to you?
Speaker 2: Oh hey, Hi, this is Wilson Daddy here.
Speaker 6: I ain't giving you get away from my house.
Speaker 3: All I want to do is keep the peace around here. So I figured I could negotiate with you.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: Okay, twenty dollars. That's my final offer.
Speaker 6: Just get away from my house. Now you have two people face. But anyway, you picking through my windows.
Speaker 3: I heard the balls clacking back and forth.
Speaker 6: Clacking back and forth.
Speaker 5: That's what you heard.
Speaker 3: Hey, listen, lady, I got one more thing to tell you what it's scary. Jones Melvis right in the Morning Show you got phone tapped.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you, Gary, Tina and Kevin did this.
Speaker 3: What do you want to tell him?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna whoop their ass when I get home.
Speaker 1: I'm the Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 4: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show