Speaker 1: Coming up at four minutes after the hour. It's today's Strawberry letter. Surely has it. The subject is he's feeling himself, but I'm not feeling him Okay, But right now it's time for the print call. Junior's in for the nephew. What you got, Genia?
Speaker 2: An invitation to the party. That's what I have. I don't know what is gonna be whatst nephew, It's gonna be crazy whatever. It is, an invitation to the party. Come on, cat.
Speaker 3: Uh, you know I'm trying to read. Danny. Yeah, what's up, hey, Danny? How you doing? My name is Paul Man. How you doing today? Ron? I'm good, Man, I'm good. What's up? Hey man? I wanted to reach out to you man about your wife. You're you're married to Nicole, right. I want to make sure I got the right person. Yeah, yeah, uh huh again. My name is Paul Man. I know Nicole and know my wife. My wife is Regina, and uh you know, we know we know Nicole real well. Man. We're just trying to uh, we're trying to actually see about getting getting you guys come out and maybe maybe go out on a double days. Man, we all go out at the town. So you know my wife and Nicole. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got your number out of the Cole's phone and okay, hold up, wait wait wait, what do you mean you got my number out of the Cole's phone? You you got you you you. I'm not understanding what's going on though, Okay, lin let me let me, let me try to break this down to you. Man. Uh, myself, my wife, Virginia, and the cold. Uh. We we've all actually been hanging out lately, you know, then the last last six weeks or two months. You know, now, you ain't hanging up with my wife. Okay. My wife with me all the time, bro, so you know you might want to you might have her own number. No, no, you you you Danny right, I'm Danny, okay, and the coal is is your wife? The coal is like about five for four or five for five light life. Yes, but you ain't hanging out with him. Okay. Man, I'm trying to explain to you what's going on, and now if you want to listen to the school, I'm just trying. Okay, here's what's up. Get to your point man, Me, Nicole and my wife have been swinging. That's some boy, that's some boys, you know what, you walking the throne free though you did some bully you you know, just some boy. Hey, man, I want to go. I wanted to call you and tell you what was going on and see if you wanted to you all my the whone number for sure. Trust me. Let's just break this down. How many Danny is it? Dog? It ain't that many. So I mean, dude, I mean, you're gonna be in the nialoge. You're gonna go. And except what I'm trying to tell you, I'm trying to to you know what, I'm trying to bite you to come hang out with me and the girl. You know, do you want to? Do you want to? I mean this might be something you might like if you tried, man, because I mean, we haven't had a lot of fun with the color for what what there you mean that fun with you? Ain't no fun with the cold. So what you trying to tell me? You trying to tell you we had fun with the cold? I'm explain to you. We we're done to explame. No, that explain man. This some bully. Okay. I know my wife and I know she ain't bully like and I ain't never heard of No, I ain't never heard of you, and you're no wife and we've been to couple years. So there's some bully. Okay, Well, well here's something something you need to understand. Man. You know your I don't need to understand nothing. You need to understand you're white. But I know what to I know god, I know, I know the cold. Now you know what where you at. I'm I'm rolling through the city right now. I've got some work I gotta do, but I'm just trying to get I need to put my minds on you. I need to put my eyes on you, man. Okay, Hey, man, do you want to come do what we be doing? And so you trying to tell me that my wife and been with another woman?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Man, it's beautiful. Dog. You gotta see it, man, you man. No, I'm just trying to keep it real with you. Dog. I was just trying to a let you man, let you know what was going on. See, I'm thinking you might want to be a you know, you know, try it yourself. You know, That's all I'm thinking. Man. I ain't I ain't trying to start nothing. You know what, I don't know. No, guy, Paul, I don't know no more and I don't know why you calling my phone. And I tell you what. When my wife get home, I'm gonna find out. So this some boys, but this some boys. Man got problem. Okay, calm down, though, man, Now call you call my mother number out there. You're gonna tell me to calm down. You're telling you my wife, your wife's thinking with my number. My wife is another woman. Day. Man at Timmy is doing one that told us that Nicole was down. Hey, dog nephew, Timmy from the Steve Hawfrey Morning Show. Hey, Danny, nephew, tell me, man from the Steve Barby Morning Show. Your wife and the cold got me the brank phone? Call you dog man. That ain't even funny? Wow? Wow? Were you right? You're right? Man? Man, I'm glad. I'm glad. This was just the morning show. Man, y'all just met me. But look here, man, somebody you know glad, somebody gonna get your You gotta talk this policy to ask you, man, what is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land. Ain't number one? Man?
Speaker 2: There is and evidences to the party. That's it. That's it, Like too much. But let me ask you something. Uncle is he sleep? H wait? Where is he? Where is he? Tommy?
Speaker 4: I mean, man, you know every day you know Tommy, Man, he can't work. He ain't got no like. He can't work a lot.
Speaker 2: You know what you mean?
Speaker 4: You got to take some time off. He ain't got no real big back. You know, he gotta take off a bat You say a back, You gotta have big ass back.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: We got a lot of weight on it. Come on, you know we went out there and got that shat hold. He got a TV shouder, he got a game show.
Speaker 2: He can't be me.
Speaker 4: Man, He just cracking, okay, so bating like louisas are when he wants to weeke.
Speaker 2: He don't even tell you.
Speaker 4: He ain't coming. I always know when I and the only day I miss it when I'm traveling. Yeah, y'all know when I'm not. The ain't know where he at right like today? Just where he at?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't know? Ask just a fell apart. I texted him, where are you? What are you doing? Yeah? I ain't text him at all because I already know. But are you upset about it? And you just be cool with it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Man, you know how many times I've seen this with him up. See, That's why I stay right here, man. When I get some real exciting news like I did it this month. Yeah, I don't go here and get all excited and then when I get bad news, when they dog at me in all this year.
Speaker 2: I don't go down like that. I stay level.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: That way, I keep my same energy.
Speaker 4: Man, your network, your network lunch today.
Speaker 2: Man, that way.
Speaker 4: At twelve thirty, Steve Harvey Network dot Com put it in the promo code she and ten and at twelve thirty, I'm telling you right now, Uncle Steve fitting to put it down on the fireside chip with my man Mark Cuban or he launched this platform. I got involved, Man, I'm trying to do something. You know, a man's thing about me. Man, I don't worry about haters. I just keep being greater, and I just keep showing up, man and doing what God got me doing. And no matter what them haters say, all they can do is watch me, because I'm going to work.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: I'm putting forth an effort, and the effort that I'm putting forth a great deal of that is to change as many lives as I can to influence as many people as I can. I do my Boys and Girls camp every year. Free kids don't have to pay nothing, the mothers don't have to pay nothing. I do a lot of free stuff, man, But I'm dedicated to that because that's the call in God put on my life. He said, you gonna take some of this money I got you making, and you're gonna give it away, and you're gonna give it to the people less fortunate than you. I'm just following the rules, man, And the more you do that, the more you give to the less fortunate, the more God will bless you to have to give. Yes, sir, I'm not run out of blessings, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Steve Jr.
Speaker 2: Up next to Strawberry Letter. You're listening Hard Morning Show.