Speaker 1: It's the best Bits of the week with Morgan I kill just the bits.
Speaker 2: Hello friends, and happy weekend. We have made it to Saturday or Sunday or whenever you're listening to this podcast. If you want to check out something really awesome and new this weekend, Part one is up there. It includes not only a fun conversation with another show member this weekend It's Amy, but it also includes listener questions. So all fun stuff in part one. But the reason that you're probably here in part two is to get caught up on the Bobby Bone Show from this week, and there's a lot of good stuff, so let's get into it. Been a lot of conversation about testosterone lately on this show. After Eddie and Lunchbox challenge each other, they got their blood work and test results.
Speaker 3: Who had the higher t well.
Speaker 2: Bobby also had a physical recently that required him to get blood work drawn and he got his testosterone results back.
Speaker 3: So we got another.
Speaker 4: Reading number seven. But a physical last week got all my results back. You want to see my testosterone score?
Speaker 5: I sure do.
Speaker 6: Oh no, I absolutely do.
Speaker 5: This is gonna be bad.
Speaker 7: Don't say the number yet. Okay, you can look at it.
Speaker 6: No, what can I react in any way?
Speaker 7: Shape for you can react, I don't care. Just don't say the number.
Speaker 6: Yet, okay, Okay, I.
Speaker 7: Don't want to. I don't want to embarrass anybody.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 7: It's higher than all you folds.
Speaker 6: We'll keep it at that.
Speaker 5: Really higher than Lunchbox too. Yeah, yeah, wow.
Speaker 4: And I went in midday and the doctors like, you should do this closer to like eight or nine am.
Speaker 6: That's when you're two his highest, he.
Speaker 7: Said, so you should add another fifty.
Speaker 6: Points and and and Lunchbox and Eddie did it in the morning.
Speaker 5: We did it, so we're at our highest. It's still really low. H Well, he wasn't really low. He was average. It's still lowish.
Speaker 6: No, this was average average ish, that's exactly.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 6: No, he literally average average, literally, But.
Speaker 4: I was worried about mine. And it's higher than you folds. But it's okay. I'm not even near to brag.
Speaker 5: What's the number.
Speaker 7: It's high. It's higher than yours. Hey man, we told you the number, yeah, yours, just for a bit.
Speaker 5: Lunchbox. The numbers out there.
Speaker 7: You guys were five about it.
Speaker 5: I am not seven hundred a higher or lower than seven.
Speaker 4: Hundred all I'm saying is that I have higher tesosterone than both of you, and Amy is here.
Speaker 5: Yes, So that's what's terrible.
Speaker 7: Anything you want to say.
Speaker 5: No, congratulations, thank you, congratulations on being healthy.
Speaker 4: I also had no ego. If it was low, I was going to get it fixed. Oh I don't have an ego?
Speaker 7: Oh you do? You think you're less mad?
Speaker 8: There's something going on with you, like why you don't want to go to a doctor intervention asap?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Hey, Ray, would you play me voicemail number two please?
Speaker 10: Because of the all low te segment, I got my tea checked out, and I'm a forty year old female and mine was very low apparently, and I thought I could be like Eddie and I did like four squads, and then I realized I was never going to do that. So yesterday I got my yam pellets, and so I just wanted to shout out the show and tell Eddie not to be scared. Thank you you by.
Speaker 7: I was going to go to the doctor and get this if mine was low.
Speaker 5: Yeah the pellet.
Speaker 4: Also, people were going, oh, we know who advertises on the show. Amy's got a collegist does not advertise.
Speaker 7: On our show? What did you ever see those messages.
Speaker 4: No, we're like, I guess we see the sponsors of the show are now huh, I don't know.
Speaker 7: People people think we're getting money from big guy.
Speaker 5: No, and then I turned down the spot.
Speaker 9: No I have.
Speaker 7: I was like, no, a sponsor, I don't.
Speaker 6: Want that, right.
Speaker 8: No, I had to ask, and I had no idea what she would even say. Like I was waiting almost for a week and a half for an answer because I think she was trying to figure.
Speaker 6: Out do I want to do this? Who are they? What do they do?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 7: I no, not a sponsor.
Speaker 8: So if anybody's a sponsor, if anybody should.
Speaker 6: Be a sponsored yam pellets.
Speaker 4: Who yams yams, I should be part of the show. All my results came back, I am healthy.
Speaker 5: How's your vitamin D?
Speaker 4: To check that out, I said, I for sur did a T sascerone test, and then I did to go check that.
Speaker 7: No, okay, because I didn't look at that.
Speaker 8: You've got everything done. It's in there, but the blood work. I will say, it's not the easiest to read. Oh really, well, mine wasn't amuse.
Speaker 5: You read mind? You still have mine? So what does mine say? I told Amy Off the air. He stopped passing my blood work to random people.
Speaker 6: The Eddie, your D is it's a twenty you remember?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she said you were. They called you little D with your little D lunch box. Anything you want to say.
Speaker 12: Uh, congratulations, I mean I would put more weight to it if you were in the competition, but you weren't.
Speaker 7: I wasn't her out.
Speaker 13: I won the competition. That's all I'm worried about. Thank you.
Speaker 7: I agree.
Speaker 4: My vitamin D is vitamin D dot two five hydroxy.
Speaker 7: Is that? What's up?
Speaker 5: Amy? See?
Speaker 6: I don't know, so, I said, they're confusing to read.
Speaker 4: It looks to me like thirty to one hundred is the typical range, and mind falls within that pretty easily.
Speaker 5: Okay. And I was, what twenty.
Speaker 7: Around fifty vitamin D mine's around fifty two?
Speaker 5: Okay, wow? Solid.
Speaker 7: I don't know. I didn't even look at it.
Speaker 4: I literally just wanted to see if my testosterone was low because I was going to get it fixed to go.
Speaker 7: It's okay, don't be embarrassed about things.
Speaker 6: I'm pulling up Eddy's results.
Speaker 7: But it just turns out I'm a manly man.
Speaker 5: The fact that Amy has my results kills you let me pull up your file.
Speaker 6: Let's take a little look see here. I mean, it's so much stuff. I got to figure out where to.
Speaker 7: Throw it in AI put it.
Speaker 8: And how long will give Eddy's results.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 13: Number two.
Speaker 2: A lot of people do book club, well we do movie club here on the show. A listener had DMed Bobby requesting that we all watched the documentary The Big Lonely, and there were mixed reviews across the board from listeners from all of us, and I'll give you mine.
Speaker 3: After you hear the show's reviews.
Speaker 2: And what they all thought about this particular documentary.
Speaker 4: Number six, we're going to do Tuesday reviews day, and mostly what we're going to focus on here is the documentary from our listener, Sarah called The Big Lonely. If you missed us talking about it, she sent me a DM She said that she had terminal cancer and this was a documentary that really changed her life as she was going through the process. And so we had two weeks to watch it, and we're gonna spend a lot more time like really breaking it down in the podcast, but I do want to go through and review it and so amy, I'll start with you.
Speaker 6: I kind of want to get the vibe of everybody else.
Speaker 7: No, no vibe.
Speaker 9: Check.
Speaker 5: What do you give it?
Speaker 6: Three out of five animal traps?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 7: Why well it's.
Speaker 8: Probably not as high as maybe y'all's because I was disturbed by the killing of the animals.
Speaker 7: The guy lived in the wilderness.
Speaker 8: I needed a heads up before he chopped a bunny's head off.
Speaker 7: The guy lived in the wilderness.
Speaker 8: Hey, heads up, he's about to take an axe to this cute, little white bunny. I understand you need to eat animals to survive. I eat animals. I just don't want to see the little bunny and then chop.
Speaker 6: Like I thought that was a little much.
Speaker 9: So.
Speaker 4: The story is of this guy who, instead of facing homelessness in the city, he decides to move way out into the wilderness where nobody can find him or kick him out, and he has to do wilderness type things. He also because this filmmaker knows his story. The filmmaker gave him the cameras and everything is shot from him.
Speaker 6: There is point of view.
Speaker 7: Ye.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like the metaglasses way before metaglasses were a thing.
Speaker 7: It's like he's wearing the camera on his head right.
Speaker 8: When he's chopping the bunny up. So other than that, I loved the story of resilience. I loved his relationship.
Speaker 6: With his dog. I just felt sad so much of the time.
Speaker 8: So I don't know how to rate something higher. I want to rate it higher. I just don't know that it did for me what it's doing for others. Like I felt sad Eddie.
Speaker 5: I thought it was cool that this guy lived in the wilderness and survived on very little. I thought that was awesome. I'm like Amy, though, Gosh, I was so sad for the life that he left behind and his relationship with his dog, all that, like everything, that was the reason whatever he's missing out on. I love that he was in the Willinness. I love that. That was really cool. The visuals were cool. How he killed the animals. I thought that was so cool. But man, I would just at the end of it, I was just kind of like, I don't feel good about what I saw at all.
Speaker 4: You didn't like his decision instead of to be homeless under a bridge, to move out in nature and really put it on himself to survive.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean that's a better option than under the bridge. But the fact that he chose under the bridge, he didn't choose under the bridge. Well, you know, you don't choose to be homeless. He had very good jobs, like he had, he had jobs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you're talking about this is when addiction and humiliation comes into play, Like he didn't choose that.
Speaker 8: Wait, and he had life circumstances that left him, yes, because of choices that he made.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, but he didn't choose to be homeless.
Speaker 6: Choices that he made led to his homelessness.
Speaker 5: Correct, the choices that he did get he wanted to live out there. Yeah, And then question about like how he kept the cameras charged, like how did how do they helped?
Speaker 4: I'm sure, yeah, I'm sure they would give him batteries.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm sure it was all battery. I would imagine there's a bunch of twenty fourteen. And then I wondered too, I'm like, well, where's he getting salt from? But then I realized he would go back and.
Speaker 4: Hike in to town once a year and work a little bit and work to make enough money to buy all of his supplies for the year.
Speaker 6: I was waiting, what can we say, Well.
Speaker 7: We can talk about it more. I just want your review.
Speaker 5: The review is like Amy, I'll give it three and a half.
Speaker 7: Rats, Okay, Lunchbox.
Speaker 12: That was one of the saddest movies I've ever watched in my life. Like, I mean, it was sad, but at the same time, he seemed genuinely happy and at peace with life in the woods. So I was excited about that. Part is that he found something that worked for him. He said, you know, I'd rather be out in nature, and the ability to build a shelter and persevere and do all that by himself was unbelievable. But it was also so sad because he was just so broken and he would I mean, when he goes and visits his horse, he was like, I don't come over here often, but I do.
Speaker 13: I mean, I was just like, oh, dude.
Speaker 12: But and the fact that he hikes fifty miles into town, yeah, and then he lugs all the food and flower fifty miles back to his camp and then, I mean, unbelievable. I was fascinated the whole time, like just going, oh my gosh, all right, what's gonna happen? Is some crazy at the end, Like is it, like, what's gonna happen, like, how is it? But I give it four out of four, four out of five traps.
Speaker 4: I felt like what I enjoyed the most was it destroyed a lot of the unfair stereotypes about homelessness because he was articulate, he was reflective, He understood the decisions he made put him in this situation. He made choices to better his life based on the options that he had now, and I felt like that's what I took from that part of it.
Speaker 7: I also liked it.
Speaker 4: It wasn't long, to be honest, I don't like any movie that's two hours, especially a documentary. I'm giving it four and a half out of five cold winners, and he kept calling it there.
Speaker 5: Was a difference.
Speaker 4: It was like a like the the full full winter and soft winter whatever it was. It was like one is like dead and the other one is just cold. It was really cold. Yeah, So I really liked it. It's not something that made me feel good. I did a deep dive into what happened with him after. I did love him and the dog. I was always nervous for the dog that at one point they find an elk that has been eaten by a bear, and he knows the the bear somewhere nearby, and so there, I'm just like.
Speaker 7: That's what the bey's gonna get the dog. The bear's gonna get the dog, and.
Speaker 5: The fact that the dog fights with wolves and coyotes.
Speaker 7: Has scars on him. Still, so we watched it.
Speaker 4: A lot of listeners think that our Sarah is the daughter of him. That would be crazy. I don't know that it's not. I don't think that it is. I didn't ask her because he's like my daughter. He had one picture ever, Still, so I give it four and a half out of five. If you want to hear us talk about it in more depth, we will do it on the podcast today, part two. A lot of you guys probably watched it with us. Some didn't, so we don't want to hold you. But it's called The Big Lonely and you can watch it for free. It's on YouTube. It's on tub That's where I watched it, and I really liked what I took from it. But it does not make you feel great, Yeah, but I did like mostly a guy made a lot of decisions that he didn't feel was the best, yet still tried to make the best decision for him. Moving forward and made a life for himself moving forward, So I like that part.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: If you've listened to the show long enough, then you probably already know what I'm going to say here in my review of this documentary. It was not great for a lot of reasons. I had a lot of listeners reach out to me telling me not to watch it and also giving me heads up of what happened. So I watched it, but I fast forward through any part that I thought was about to happen with animals, and that was just really rough for me. I'm such a huge animal lover, so that was a hard watch. But I also understand his situation and the importance of this documentary and why his story should be shared. So it was like a lot of mixed feelings, but just wasn't a huge fan. It's not one that I.
Speaker 3: Ever want to watch again.
Speaker 2: And I'm glad that I got the heads up to fast forward through certain parts, so if you also need the heads up, just know that going into it.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: This next segment, there was a debate in the studio. Amy recently has been getting called a single mom, and she's not sure how.
Speaker 3: She feels about that.
Speaker 7: Number five, I'm gonna ask a question to them.
Speaker 4: Say your answer out loud as soon as I ask it, and then you don't answer it.
Speaker 7: Okay, it's about you.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, don't think about it, just answer it. Okay, answer whatever on here we go, ready?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Is Amy a single mom?
Speaker 13: Yes? No? Oh?
Speaker 7: Okay, yes, Eddie.
Speaker 5: I mean I didn't have time to think about it, that's the point. But I went straight to yes because she is single and she's a mom.
Speaker 7: You know those facts aren't wrong.
Speaker 5: That's where I went. Okay, So now is she she's co parenting with her.
Speaker 7: Ex's Amy a single mom?
Speaker 5: You want me to go back to what I said, or now that I thought about it, now that you talk about it, she's not a single mom?
Speaker 7: Okay, because because she.
Speaker 5: She has an X and they co parent. Okay, so they split custody and they co parent together.
Speaker 7: You said yes?
Speaker 12: Then no, I said, I started with and I didn't go all the way to yeah. But then I realized that no, she's not because the ex is involved with the kids life. If she was a single parent, that means the ex had nothing to do with it. She had to do everything on her own and so therefore she is not a single parent.
Speaker 4: People have been calling Amy a single mom. Amy, you don't think you're a single mom, right, No.
Speaker 6: I agree with them.
Speaker 8: I was called a single mom recently and I haven't really reflected upon it until the other day, where I was like, oh, this keeps happening, and I don't put myself in the single mom category because I do have a co parent, and I think it's down to percentages.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I feel like, if you're with the kids the majority of the time, because some people have a relationship where they see the dad, I don't know every through three weeks, or I mean the dad maybe involved a tiny bit.
Speaker 7: So even mom interesting No.
Speaker 6: No, no, not mean generally.
Speaker 8: I just think that there's a percentage, like if you've got your kids like eighty percent of the.
Speaker 6: Time, but you're a single mom, that's it, Okay, looking for the number there yet.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and again I don't know exactly what it is, but I think that makes you a single mom. If you're the primary caretaker and the other parent is just kind of involved or totally out of the picture.
Speaker 7: Now you are single. I am single, and you are a mom.
Speaker 6: I am a mom.
Speaker 8: However, I don't define myself as a single mom.
Speaker 7: I think that feels accurate.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And sometimes there will be sponsors that are like, hey, Amy's a single mom while she and I'm like, I don't. She's single and she's a mom, but I don't you do have your ex husband who's like, I had a single mom.
Speaker 6: Because there was your dad was not in the picture.
Speaker 4: Didn't even know him, so that was a single mom. But then my grandma came into the picture some so would that mean she wasn't a single mom? And my grandma was like, we all lived together.
Speaker 6: Then your grandma became a single mom.
Speaker 4: True, a single single grandma. At the time I adopted the time, I go, yeah, there was a while where just my grandmother raised me too, But there was a time when they were both living in the same house with us. So my mom had been a single mom and it was my mom and my.
Speaker 13: No because grandma's there help right.
Speaker 6: Support, But that's okay, she's still single mom.
Speaker 7: No, she was single, she was a mom, but my grandma was there.
Speaker 6: I don't care.
Speaker 7: It was my grandma as single grandma when it was just her.
Speaker 8: See, I I labeled my mom as a single mom, even though my dad was involved in certain ways. But I lived with my mom one hundred percent of the time. There was no document. My dad even left Austin and went to a different city, but like I'd see him at spring break and he divided financially, Yes, my mom was.
Speaker 6: A single mom. I think my mom was a single mom. She raised me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, even if you get financial help and she went back to work.
Speaker 7: Really I think, so, okay.
Speaker 6: I know because I hadn't really thought about it.
Speaker 8: But when I think of how my mom like things she had to do and sacrifice she had to make, Like because my dad left for another woman, she's a single mom's peace. I I think I put my mom in well.
Speaker 6: Her life was altered dreastfully.
Speaker 8: She was a stay at home mom and then suddenly she had to go into the workforce. Like she was able to be there for us in a way through when now she was working a full time job and everything and taking care of us.
Speaker 4: It just reminds me single mom that works two jobs, loves kids and never stops.
Speaker 6: Heart of a fighter. I'm a survivor.
Speaker 5: I thought it was a TV show.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we were probably off a little bit.
Speaker 4: I think we pretty much pretty much now that a big shout out to all the single moms out there fighting the fight. Single dads ain't that many, but single there's a couple like too, But the single moms out there fighting the fight, like, yeah, that sucks.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry that's happening to you. But holy crap, if.
Speaker 4: You're not in the whole world of some kids out there and you're doing everything you possibly can to make sure that they are set up in so many ways. And so yeah, big shadow. And there are a couple of single dads out there, A couple there there are Yeah, oh three, I got another three. There's three out there.
Speaker 7: There's three.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 13: Number two.
Speaker 2: Bobby has been collecting teams like medals recently. And when I say that, he's been sponsoring a lot of different teams. He's been paying attention in his DMS. People have reached out about things they need help with. And this recent one is a barbecue team which none of us knew existed.
Speaker 4: Number four, I just became a sponsor of a culinary arts team in Witch Talk Kansas.
Speaker 6: This is another one.
Speaker 5: This is another one, and another one. Wow, another one.
Speaker 6: You're sponsoring so many things.
Speaker 7: Archery all the time. Archery.
Speaker 4: At Magnico of High School, I have an under eight softball team and travel team Illinois, No, No, Iowa. And then now I have a culinary arts team, which who knew in my school we.
Speaker 5: Didn't have that. No, that's amazing, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: So they messaged me and since yesterday was Tuesday, and I'm look at my comments on Tuesday and my DMS, she said, I teach culinary arts and I coach FCCLA in high school barbecue.
Speaker 7: There's something called high school barbecue.
Speaker 5: Dude, I would have dominated that class.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 7: That's awesome.
Speaker 4: Just south of Wichitak, Kansas, this year, we have fifteen students headed to barbecue nationals.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, I want to jump in on the sponsorship barbecue. Okay, that's cool.
Speaker 7: So you're going to send them some money? Yeah?
Speaker 5: How much?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 7: No, no, I'm just making sure you like to say stuff.
Speaker 5: No, No, I will send them money for sure, but I don't know what the sponsorship costs.
Speaker 7: It can be whatever you want.
Speaker 5: Okay, then I'm in ok.
Speaker 8: They had barbecue classes in Texas, A and m that's cool and crazy.
Speaker 5: These guys is high school though.
Speaker 8: Well yeah, I know, but it's just interesting to think that like those are actual, like you can get college credit or high school credit.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, keep reading. They're going to Barbecue Nationals in Texas. They have eleven students competing in FCCLA Nationals. Our students have worked incredibly hard through competition's leadership and service projects. I wanted to see if you'd be willing to help support and so I just said, yeah, what's your VENMO?
Speaker 7: And then I sent them some hundreds of dollars.
Speaker 5: Do you what are you getting a patch?
Speaker 13: A banner?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 4: I really don't want anything, Okay, so, but I can give you If you want to throw fifty bucks out, he'll.
Speaker 5: Give me the information. I would love to support this team. This speaks to my heart.
Speaker 6: You have to go over this with your wife.
Speaker 13: How much are you given?
Speaker 5: I don't know yet.
Speaker 7: That's up to you, dude.
Speaker 5: Maybe one hundred bucks.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Wow, you do you?
Speaker 6: I'm shocked, mister. I never have any money for anything.
Speaker 9: Amy.
Speaker 5: This is important. These are future pit masters. This is important to the world.
Speaker 4: What is FCCLA Fellow Because it's culinary Arts. But FCCLA because I was president of well, first of all, the FCC's Federal Communications Commission.
Speaker 6: I'm not that Fellowship of Christian ATHLETs.
Speaker 4: I was the president of FCA. Yeah, all my letters are getting mixed up.
Speaker 5: And then what was the Farmer's f FA.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Future Farmers of the kid me with.
Speaker 5: FCCLA Family Career Community Leaders of America. Okay, it's wonderful.
Speaker 4: I would love to go to Barbecue Nationals though that's in Texas, and you just are the one.
Speaker 11: What if you get to judge it by eating? That's the greatest judging you could do barbecue all day. So anyway, this is another one of my uh, one of my teams sponsoring. Hey, I want to jump on Okay, I'll send you her her Venmo. Okay, anybody else want to hop in sending to Barbecue Nationals?
Speaker 5: Amy, you just.
Speaker 7: Know, no pressure.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying you're pressuring. These are very important skills here.
Speaker 4: You're pressuring. Unfair. I just said, does anybody else? You don't have to anyway, good luck. She didn't say exactly what the school was, but good luck to our new favorite high school barbecue team. Yes, just south of Wichtalk, Kansas and her name is Brooke Ward. I don't think she would carry me sharing that lunchbox.
Speaker 12: You love barbecue, right, yeah, I'm not going to pay for one to go there though.
Speaker 5: Okay, no, I had no pressure. It is checking.
Speaker 8: What is the when you say you sent hundreds of dollars? Like what how much do you need?
Speaker 7: That's not important, that's not what.
Speaker 6: It's helpful to know how close they are to their goal.
Speaker 7: I think anything, anything's good. Okay, okay, all right, good luck, good luck to my team. You guys can hit me up to know what school you are. That'd be cool.
Speaker 5: Ye'd be cool. All right.
Speaker 1: It's the best Bits of the Week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: In true lunchbox fashion, he caused some controversy with his next segment. His kids really want to go to Disney, but he doesn't want to take them, and his reasoning might make sense to some.
Speaker 6: Of you, while to others it isn't.
Speaker 3: Going to make sense. Listen, let us know your thoughts.
Speaker 2: You can hit us up in the DMS on Instagram at Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 7: Number three, Hard Lunchboxes. Kids want to go to Disney.
Speaker 13: Yeah they do, They really do. They've all been talking about it, like, oh Dad, when are we going to go to Disney? Disney? All my friends gone to Disney. It looks so fun, and I can keep dreaming.
Speaker 7: We ain't going to Disney money.
Speaker 13: It's expensive.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but what I mean he has the money to take him to Disney. Okay, it's not like he was talking, because I overheard him talking about this, and he was talking like, you know, I didn't go to Disney. Why should my kids go to Disney? And I don't think that's fair, Like, you make good money, you can take him to Disney.
Speaker 12: Right, but they won't appreciate it. My youngest is four years old. He won't even remember it. And I told my seven year old, I said you want to go to Disney? And he goes, yeah, And I said you got your money? He goes, not enough to go to Disney. And I said, well, then you're not going to Disney.
Speaker 6: What about when they get a little older and they will remember it?
Speaker 5: At seven?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you said you got to pay for your own Disney trip. Yeah, I get it. If it's like, hey, Disney's expensive.
Speaker 13: It is because it's very it's very expensive.
Speaker 7: Sorry, but you can you could afford it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, okay, but we're there, so that's not what we're talking about. What Eddi's saying is you don't think that they should go because you didn't get to go.
Speaker 13: Yeah, kind of.
Speaker 12: It's sort of like it's one of those things like you don't want your kids to become complacent, to become.
Speaker 7: I don't think you know what that word means.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what do you mean by that?
Speaker 13: Like I don't want them to think they get everything they want.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you don't want to spoil them, correct, I mean I but as a single Disney trips and then they get whatever they want.
Speaker 13: I don't know, but it's very expensive.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, we've established that, but we've also established that's not really why you're going not going.
Speaker 12: I mean it's like the circus when I was a kid. I mean, I guess my dad couldn't afford it or he just thought, and why am I going to pay for the circus when you can go pet the animals in the parking lot before the circus and then go home. Like So I never went to the circus until I was an adult, and I was like, this is what the circus really is. This is amazing. So going to Disney. If we just go they just think, Oh, you just go to Disney, no problem.
Speaker 13: It's harder than that. Boys and girls.
Speaker 6: I wow.
Speaker 8: I think that this is rooted in some deep pain that he has from his child childhood.
Speaker 6: Yeah, parking lot, Circus.
Speaker 7: Nomber, you don't know. It's also my favorite man in high school. Did you guys ever listen to the parking Lot of Circus? They're awesome.
Speaker 6: I feel like that's we We now know the root of it. Yeah, so this is for you to work through.
Speaker 8: I don't think a single trip to Disney is going to spoil your children, especially depending on how you, as the parent, approach the trip. If you act like it's this flippant thing and like, oh, we're just going to randomly go to Disney. But if you build it up as this special core memory for them, like it can be something that they walk away the same type of kids, the same attitude, the same personalities is when they went.
Speaker 13: In, I guess what in the year they're gonna be like, Hey, when are we going by business?
Speaker 7: About ice cream?
Speaker 12: Too?
Speaker 7: Like when are we gonna get more ice cream?
Speaker 5: And I tell them no, they'll get get a job, don't get anything, not a lot of lunchbox. What would you do if you're this was like, all right, I got two thousand dollars Dad, like saved up. I want to go to Disney.
Speaker 4: Then we would go, and you take all the other kids too, No, you would just take the one kid.
Speaker 7: You make him pay for the whole trip.
Speaker 13: Ye pay for his trip at almost eight.
Speaker 4: I just want to say one more time, this is not about money. I can understand if someone can't go because it costs too much, like we can't afford it.
Speaker 12: Oh, it's about both. There ain't no way I'm paying that much money to go somewhere. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 6: It is really ridiculous.
Speaker 7: I agree, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: That's not the fight though, because I don't want to hear from people like, well, some people can't afford it.
Speaker 7: This is not the case.
Speaker 4: It's not this is the case that he doesn't think he should take his kids because he did not get to go.
Speaker 7: Then he went to a parking lot circus, like I took my kids.
Speaker 8: It gives me once one time, we did one time. If they want to go again, they can go later. I'm not doing it again. But mostly because I don't want to go.
Speaker 13: Do your kids talk about Do your kids talk about it all the time? Like how amazing was Disney?
Speaker 3: It was pretty cool.
Speaker 6: I'm sure if I said we were going again, they would love it. But I to me, that's I.
Speaker 13: Don't know what's wrong with me because you're on my stod.
Speaker 8: I see all these parents that like really enjoyed Disney and do all this stuff, and I'm like, what.
Speaker 7: I am built there? That's just because you don't like it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, not for me.
Speaker 4: What if I could get you, like some passes to some of the stuff, would you take them?
Speaker 13: Yeah, you give me free passes, I'll go.
Speaker 7: I didn't say. I didn't say free passes to everything.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, like, if I could like make your trip a little easier, because you just said it's about your kids.
Speaker 7: You're just changing so many things of your story.
Speaker 5: Because he said it's about spoiling your kids. They want to go to Disney and by you.
Speaker 12: But by spoiling them, you're spending that amount of money to go somewhere that is spoiling.
Speaker 8: Do you make sure you tell them this was free, this was given to us, this is a hookup from Bobby, And then they won't be spoiled.
Speaker 4: Correct, Okay, I don't know if it works like that with four or seven year olds the same way. They want to comprehend the other parts of that as well.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I think they understand because when they talk about things, they like, oh, if I ever get one hundred dollars, I'm going to buy a cyber truck.
Speaker 4: They think it sounds like you and you're saying, here, I'm gonna buy an eye on ten thousand dollars, I'm buying an islan.
Speaker 6: They're definitely yeah, yours for sure.
Speaker 12: What I'm saying, Like, if I tell them how much Disney is, they would it would blow their mind.
Speaker 7: But they wouldn't comprehend that money.
Speaker 12: Probably not, And that's why we don't need to go. If you can't comprehend and understand it, probably don't need to go.
Speaker 6: What about movies? Do you ever take your kid to the movies?
Speaker 13: They've been one time?
Speaker 5: Do they get food concessions?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 7: No, because because I didn't get it when I was a kid. That's there, it is, that's it.
Speaker 12: Yes, you don't want to spoil them because you can't set that precedent.
Speaker 4: I don't think everything you do nice for your kids equal spoiling them.
Speaker 13: I don't know, man, Lunchbox.
Speaker 5: Do you think if you would have gotten concessions, gone to Disney like all that stuff, you think you would be different?
Speaker 13: Maybe?
Speaker 12: But I mean, at the same time, it's like, when I look back on it, my parents were so smart because whenever we did do something, I appreciated it.
Speaker 13: So much more, so much more.
Speaker 12: I can remember the few times that we actually did something. Like, if you just go to all these places all the time, they're not gonna remember any of it. They're gonna be Oh, just we did every weekend.
Speaker 4: So any kid that has gone to Disney a couple of times in their life spoiled by age ten, spoiled.
Speaker 7: Any kid that's gone to ten movies pretty spoiled.
Speaker 6: Those are not the same thing. Movies in Disney and not the same We'll.
Speaker 13: Say, movies is a lot different.
Speaker 4: But they've been They've been in one movie. I've been in one movie and no concessions. No, if you take them to a baseball game or something, no concessions because it costs money.
Speaker 13: I didn't get them when I was a kid.
Speaker 7: Like, you're right, it does cost money.
Speaker 12: I'm agree with that, but I was not going to Scoop about this, and he was like, you could do it on a budget and do it for this month, because you know, if you do this, and he said, the totally goes. But then you got a factor in all this stuff you're gonna get from gift shop. I say, gift shops.
Speaker 13: You lost your.
Speaker 7: Dang mine because he didn't go to get.
Speaker 13: Another from the gift shop mine.
Speaker 6: But you're wearing a Cubs hoodie right now.
Speaker 13: It's a bare city. Yeah, it's it's not it's not from a gifting That's what I'm saying. They think it's so cool.
Speaker 12: They get off a ride, they go in a gift shop, but guess what, two hours later they bought a stuffed animal. They don't even remember the stuffed animal and it's just an impulse purchase.
Speaker 13: Ain't get that crap.
Speaker 7: So one stuffed animal for life.
Speaker 13: No, No, we don't buy him at the theme parts. We don't do that crap.
Speaker 12: No, Like Dollywood, we go there and we go through the gift shops. When you get off a ride, there's always a gift shop. And my kid even commented, he goes, Dad, seems like we always go to a shop at the end of a ride and I'm like, yeah, keep walking.
Speaker 7: Why can't they stop?
Speaker 12: We ain't buying that craft wait because I didn't get it.
Speaker 13: I mean, it's just I don't say you don't comprehend that.
Speaker 6: Wait, but you've taken your kids to Dollywood multiple times?
Speaker 13: Yep, never paid for it?
Speaker 5: Oh free?
Speaker 7: Did you make sure they know I didn't pay for this?
Speaker 5: You do tell him Dad, got that's for free?
Speaker 13: Oh dude.
Speaker 12: The one time when I went and did the Family Challenge for Pigeon Forge, they gave me a little card. We could go to pretty much any place in Pigeon Forge for free, go carts, mini golf, everything.
Speaker 5: But you told them this is all free, guys.
Speaker 12: And they've said it before. They said, hey, Dad, can we use that card to get and go back? It was only one time thing, guys.
Speaker 4: So when you went to Pitching Forwards you had more access to things than when we did our own cruise.
Speaker 13: Yes, I did.
Speaker 7: And you had a card that didn't allow you to get anything.
Speaker 13: Yeah, isn't that crazy thing that? Yeah, some people know how to treat people.
Speaker 7: Pigeon Forde Pitching Forards knows how to treat people.
Speaker 13: At this company doesn't know how to treat Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, okay, so we're not going to Disney. Not going to Disney because I didn't go when I was a kid, got it, And you know.
Speaker 7: What, I'm not parents shaming it. You do your own thing.
Speaker 13: It sounds pretty smart, doesn't it.
Speaker 7: You're hearing me about a comment on it because I don't want to parent shame you.
Speaker 13: What So you're not agreeing with me.
Speaker 4: I don't think that that the only reason you shouldn't allow others to do something because you didn't get to do it. I don't feel for me that that would be a healthy way to nurture the next generation.
Speaker 13: Make them appreciate things. What I'm doing.
Speaker 7: I completely agree with that.
Speaker 4: There we go, okay, like do starve people and then give him one meal and be like, appreciate that, don't you?
Speaker 13: No, I don't do that. That's kind of extreme.
Speaker 7: It is extreme. It's an extreme example. Okay, yeah, all right, everybody good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But if I could get some passes to some of the stuff, you consider it, I consider it.
Speaker 7: Okay, thank you, thank you for your consideration.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan Number.
Speaker 2: Two get more stup by the studio. He has a brand new album out. He talked about the hit song that he didn't play for several years when he was touring and why. Plus there was kind of a little therapy session between him and Bobby talking about their.
Speaker 7: Childhoods number two.
Speaker 1: Let's go on the Bobby Bones Show.
Speaker 7: Now get more Kip. What's up, buddy?
Speaker 9: Good to see you, man than you guys man minute.
Speaker 7: Fresh haircut. It looks good. I like that look in a minute. That's a good one.
Speaker 9: I feel like it was buzz the last time I was in here.
Speaker 7: I don't know, dude, but that one looks good.
Speaker 9: Well, I appreciate it. Yeah, how you been? I'm good?
Speaker 7: Where have you been?
Speaker 4: I like to do this? Where in the world does Carmen san Diego? Where's kept Moore been.
Speaker 14: In the last three I haven't. I went down. I went down to Costa Rica for a brief minute. I had like six days off lim with surfing. But I've just kind of been here doing a lot of different stuff, a lot of studio stuff, and then kind of getting prepped for this.
Speaker 7: That picture behind you is you in front of a gto Is that your car? No, that's a snunt car.
Speaker 14: My buddy, Matt Dorton as who's been a friend of mine for a long time. His friend had that car that the dad had passed and that was like his baby. And he said, I've got a car for you because he knew we were going out to Arizona to shoot a lot of this footage. And I told him what we were kind of looking for and he's like, I've got the car, and they were kind of enough to let us hold it, but it was it was, uh, we knew how precious the car was to this family and that was intense to like make sure that nothing had nothing happened to the car.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I saw a video it's been a while now where I'm not sure what happened, So I'd love the story on it. All of a sudden, you're Alex playing guitar by a fence in a foreign country and there's a bunch of people surrounding you. Did they kick you out of somewhere because it was late and so you took the concert out into the back?
Speaker 14: Oh oh oh yeah, yeah yeah yeah. That was That was in Dublin, Ireland. That was a long time ago that I just like old footage kind of it looks like I sold the video.
Speaker 9: Didn't know if it was old or not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like you're like Peter Pan, dude, you don't look older, so all the stuff looks the same.
Speaker 14: You know that it happened to Well, it happened the first time in Dublin, and because so many people videoed it, then it got to be where every night no one would leave after the show was over. So it happened. Glasgow was probably the biggest. It was at least two thousand people in the streets after Glasgow conscerts.
Speaker 7: So just go on the street after the show and take your acoustic guitar and sing.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I did so the first time in Dublin. They were all in the alley and I could hear body chanting from and it went on for forty five minutes, where I was just so taken aback by it that I kind of stepped outside and when I peecked my head out, you know, everybody you know, started cheering. So they were all chanting for Heart's Desire, which I hadn't played. So I just grabbed my guitar and I just started playing Heart's Desire and then they just kind of took over and sang it for me and then when that footage got out, it got to where every show I did, people were outside chanting. So then I just started kind of that whole tour. I would just kind of go out and play for people after the show.
Speaker 7: What song that people sing the loudest at your show's? Is there a difference in America and when you're not in America?
Speaker 9: For sure?
Speaker 14: I mean you got to take Heart's Desire. I mean, that's been a massive hit in other countries. So I would say that Heart's Desire as a whole, which was on the Wild Ones record That was Us, That was Us, has always been a really big one in the Bull. But you know those songs are also loud in the States. But I would say as a whole, Heart's Desire has got to be unequivocally the biggest song I have.
Speaker 9: I mean, it's bigger than Truck.
Speaker 7: Really yeah.
Speaker 14: I mean, just as far as if you're just going by the States, that's the most known song. But at a show, even in America, Truck's not the loudest. When I'm playing a show amongst the fan based, I would say the Bull Heart's are that was Us?
Speaker 4: My therapist will say, hey, what's three good things? About you and it'll make me do that. What do you think are three good things about you that you have to say about yourself?
Speaker 9: Man, Bobby, I don't know if we need to do this right now.
Speaker 14: I think that I really look I know that I look out not only for people that I care about, but I'll go out of my way to inject myself with trying to help people out.
Speaker 9: I don't know it all.
Speaker 7: That's strong, that's one. That's a good one. One, that's one.
Speaker 9: I'll just go with that. Man, what you got I'm good? Man?
Speaker 7: Why are you so uncomfortable saying something that I know about you?
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 14: I just it's just not my bag. But I know that I do that. I know that I do that.
Speaker 6: I have one.
Speaker 7: You go ahead, you get one, Okay.
Speaker 8: I would say you're willing to do the work like self discovery. Not everybody is open to digging deeper, to do the work to want to be more introspective.
Speaker 6: And I think that that's a positive about you.
Speaker 9: Appreciate that I got one. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I feel like as an artist, you know exactly who you are, and even if you don't, you're chasing exactly who you are. And you don't compromise when putting out your art. And I think at times that's been great for you. And at times people have probably said, hey, maybe we should like make it a little salt, make it a little easier, and you're like, nope, I know who I am. I think that's a great thing about you.
Speaker 14: I've been diligent about that throughout my career and that hasn't been easy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, give us another one. We just gave you one, you know. I mean, you're a good golfer, I will what's that? You're a good golfer.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but that's nothing.
Speaker 7: But that's still something that's a kind of crap I do in therapy. I'm like, oh no, I got good hair. Some days I'm just there.
Speaker 14: I will say this. It's saying what you said. I will say this. I will beat myself up in that regard of being like God, you know, like I I have not been the human that I want to be in this situation.
Speaker 9: And I feel like I do.
Speaker 14: I feel like the world has gotten we all know this has gotten so trouble. And you stick your flag and this is where you stand and there's no compromising. And I don't have a problem I might not like what you say at first, when you get some kind of criticism. I don't know anybody that likes it at first, but I really don't have a problem going back and looking at what I've discovered. If you discovered and you've said to me, I have no problem being like I need to work on that. I'm sorry, Like I know that I do that. I try to do that often. So I would say, that's another one, for sure.
Speaker 7: We got to we got we got moving. Yeah, your boots are cool.
Speaker 14: Yeah, man, this uh, this, this, this, that's not that's not really a trait. But I do like you picked the boots out. They sent these to me, Man, did.
Speaker 7: You open the box?
Speaker 9: What's that?
Speaker 7: Did you open the.
Speaker 9: Yeah? I put them on myself. Their motorcycle boots.
Speaker 14: So they've been a company around for a while, Brunt and their their killer.
Speaker 7: I felt like for me when I started to perform in any way, if it was on a stage doing jokes, I was doing this, like I find the root of it was me like trying to get that external love because I didn't get it, and like that's where I would go and chase it and then and then I would feel it and it wouldn't last very long ago back to our hotel where and be like, oh I'm lonely again, but I would. But literally, I was just searching for love, like on stage because I didn't get that, Like it wasn't told to me.
Speaker 4: I didn't have it dad, you know whatever, wa wammy. But is any of your performance you're pursuing a performance that are you searching for any sort of external love?
Speaker 14: Man, it's interesting, you know you talk about this stuff and I'm really careful with these things, but I've been unpacking for the longest time, my whole life. I think you kind of create this world that, oh, this is what it was, this is what it is, and you know, you get a little older're like, wait a minute, that's it's not quite. I've kind of created this thing of So I've been unpacking a lot of that, I feel like in the last couple of years, like truly unpacking it. And you know, I do think that. Just to give you an example, I remember my dad was this freak athlete. He was truly just this freak of nature kind of thing, and he was never gonna be s u I can remember riding, you know, in the back of the car as a kid, and I'm probably I don't know, i'd say nine or ten. And my dad was the you know, the head golf pro and they head superintendent this little club in my hometown. And you know, my middle brother, my older brother, David, was just such a good junior golfer and he's still a good golfer, and he's a stud and he was kind that was kind of his lane, and I was basketball and baseball. But you know, I got to where I was kind of going out to the golf course because I was like, you know, I want to show my dad I can do this, you know, And I'm getting out there hacking it around as a kid. And I can remember riding home in the car with my mom, my dad, and my brother, and my dad's kind of telling David and he's twelve or thirteen at this time, like, David, you keep practicing, man, you're gonna be something in this game, you know. And I'm in the back seat and I've been out there a few times just kind of hitting balls and I'm like, you know, how's how's how's my swing?
Speaker 9: Look?
Speaker 14: You know when you looked at it, and I can just I'll never forget it. You know, and he kind of turned around and says not good and just kept driving and that was it.
Speaker 9: And I can remember my mom standing, he goes, what you want me to lie to him.
Speaker 14: There's part of me that loves that because I knew that when he did tell me something, he meant, you know. But I can remember I did not pick up a golf club again until I was set, until I was like, I remember it was my junior summer because I quit baseball and I was waiting on basketball season. I was already getting some basketball offers, so I already knew I was going to do that.
Speaker 9: So I was like, I'm gonna start playing golf.
Speaker 14: And I've been out there like a couple of days, and he hadn't seen me doing it. And then he comes out there and he's just standing in front of me, and he was an intimidating guy.
Speaker 9: He was my frame, but he was six'.
Speaker 14: One he was just a big v and these big hands and just a bear of a. Man and he's staring at me and he's really close to, me but he's not saying, anything And i'm just hitting and he kind of stops me and stops my club and says do you hear? That what do you? Mean do you hear the sound that's coming off of that club? Face i'm, LIKE i, mean, yeah he, goes, well that doesn't sound like anybody out here hitting. Balls if you start, practicing you're going to be really good at this. GAME i don't know what happened between your swing between now and when you were a, kid but it's perfect playing. NOW i don't know how that. Happened SO i became a. PSYCHOPATH i didn't love the.
Speaker 7: GAME i had your dad giving you. Affirmation it was, Like i'm.
Speaker 9: About to go be the best call for there is. Now now you. KNOW i wasn't.
Speaker 14: That but by the end of the, SUMMER i was shooting in the sixties and it was, LIKE i JUST i was there the minute the sun was. UP i was there hitting, balls AND i would hit balls for ten hours a.
Speaker 4: Day that's an excellent. Story, yeah oh my, gosh records out. Today reason to. Believe do people though come up to you and just, say, hey, man do you want some beer? Money to be, funny.
Speaker 14: It's been a long, time but, OH i think that early in my CAREER i might get a little bit of that for, Sure like in meet And.
Speaker 9: Greeks but it's been.
Speaker 14: A long, time all, right since anybody's Done.
Speaker 7: Bobby as you, know you need a little bear in.
Speaker 9: Mind, YEAH i got. YOU i got. YOU i still play. IT i still play.
Speaker 7: It do you ever not play any of the?
Speaker 9: HITS i went about two.
Speaker 14: Three years about Playing hey pretty, girl oh, yeah and.
Speaker 9: NOW i was in Third road.
Speaker 7: Cheering i'm in the back now yeah, Yeahah and.
Speaker 9: NOW i love playing it.
Speaker 14: Again it's just kind of SOMETIMES i get disconnected from, something you, know, sonically, whatever AND i just don't play, it and Then i'm kind of, like oh, MAN i just randomly played it all night because there was all these signs at this PLACE i was doing, it AND i, said you, know, what the heck with, It i'll play at. Tonight probably been three years and Then i've played, it you, know probably fifty percent of the time SINCE i did that a couple of years.
Speaker 7: Ago so you like it, AGAIN i.
Speaker 9: Do that's pretty. COOL i.
Speaker 4: DO I Ca i'm back in the. Front, YEAH i moving back. OUT i moving back out, then, yeah cheer yeah. AGAIN i congrats on the, record, Man thank, you.
Speaker 9: MAN i appreciate.
Speaker 4: It always really good to. SEE i appreciate your generosity with talking about.
Speaker 9: That no, man, good good, convo anything for anything For.
Speaker 5: Kip, GUYS i have a question For kip because it's been a bit AND i Remember, kit we were talking a long time ago about you not having a place like you just having a little apartment and a. Truck you're, like, DUDE i don't have. ANYTHING i toured so much AND i traveled so. Much did you finally buy a?
Speaker 14: HOUSE i, did BUT i still live really, simple AND i really do, MAN i. DID i FINALLY i. BUILT i built a home THAT i always wanted to. Build once, again it goes back to. You, NO i did not do.
Speaker 8: That why did you clarify with? Him BECAUSE i thought he had built LIKE nfl SOMEWHERE.
Speaker 14: I GIVE i give props To Michael kahan for. That, NO i JUST i always wanted to live on the. Marsh and maybe it goes back to my. DAD i came when he take us flats, fishing and we would drive through the channels and we'd see the, houses just the little fish shacks on stilts In Keating beach when you're going, out just the super like like little one story. Houses and he'd be, like, man one, day one, day that's HOW i want to. Live and the dude died BEFORE i can make it, happen you. Know BUT i it makes me so mad sometimes BECAUSE i would tell myself in my, Head i'm will figure out a way to make that. Happen even as a, KID i was, Like i'm going to figure out a way to make that happen because he worked so.
Speaker 9: Hard the guy put.
Speaker 14: In seventy hours a week my whole you know life as a, kid you, know it was crazy watching the hardy. Work so THEN i built a house on the marsh and and on the on The east, coast and but as far as the rest of my, life, MAN i live, really, really really simple and that'll pay off for me WHEN i walk away from this.
Speaker 9: Thing are you?
Speaker 4: Guys check out the? Record it is out. Today it is The, lovely The, talented The. Tan that boot WEARING i don't even know what kind of boots they, are but they do look. Good yeah you Are, Clone well We're clone. Cologne you are? Known yeah me, either that's. Yeah any you, know we just do our natural. Y, YEAH.
Speaker 9: I appreciate. It thank.
Speaker 1: You it's the best bits of the week With Morgan number Two.
Speaker 2: Bobby and his, Wife, caitlyn took Baby billy on her first ever. Trip it was down To arkansas for some exciting. Games So bobby shared all the details of the fun.
Speaker 7: Adventure Number.
Speaker 4: One lots of people asking If Arkansas keith met my Daughter billy for the first, time and he. Did we went To arkansas last, weekend which, today by the, Way arkansas plays in the Women's College World, series and we went to watch some games leading up to, that and so we went to our house In. Fanbville keith drove up like two hours and then we all went to the games, together but he was at the house when we got, there and so it was the first time that they had.
Speaker 7: Met and so, yeah he was just, like, oh look at that, hair, everybody it's immediately.
Speaker 4: There and so one of the most asked questions was Did keith finally get to Meet? Billy, yes and multiple times because we were there for like two. Days another thing that was brought, up WHICH i didn't notice UNTIL i posted a picture on My instagram Was we're on the field After arkansas wins their series against a duke And i'm on the field holding a sign and it Says College World, Series Oklahoma city and the team's, celebrating AND i got a bottle coming out of my, pocket AND i think that was the first thing that people saw was me on the field celebrating with a bottle with the baby. There and SO i did have a bottle in my pocket AND i think it had like spit up. On it's like.
Speaker 6: One of those games where it's, like can you spot the?
Speaker 4: Bottle, yeah, yeah it's a it's a different. Life the baby did pretty good at the game until they started shooting.
Speaker 5: Fireworks, oh shooting like.
Speaker 7: That, Well caylen started.
Speaker 4: Running we have family, passes and so she's, like oh, no because we're trying to get the baby, asleep and so she goes like running back into like the practice. Facility but when the game was, over it's like and, so, yeah fireworks were. Tough but the real tough one was we had the smoke alarm going off in the. Battery low smoke, alarm just the, Chirp, oh my baby's trying to. Sleep we couldn't even find which one it. Was SO i have to go and there's like eight of them in the, house you, know each, bedroom main, room AND i just go and stare at it and stare forty five, seconds not that. One then you got to walk to another one in. Stay it was the like the next to last one THAT i would have. Done but that thing woke the baby up because that. Chirp that's one of the worst sounds because you and then ONCE i took the battery, out it's still AND i took it, out it still was chirping on the. Table, Yeah SO i put it in the garage and laid the trash can over the top of.
Speaker 5: It it's like a.
Speaker 7: Snake, yes it would not, Die, yeah it would not. Die so, yeah the she the baby flew pretty.
Speaker 4: Fine going up her ears hurt a little bit and coming down her ears hurt a little. Bit did she, Cry, no but she like took her shoulders up to her, ears so you, so, yeah she was either doing that or.
Speaker 7: Shrugs we're gonna lift weights to get your. Traps, yeah, yeah. Yeah so that's that's the update.
Speaker 4: There we'd like to go To Oklahoma city to Watch arkansas play today and if they, lose they play. Tomorrow if they, win they Play. Saturday we're traveling around with the baby a little. Bit she was exhausted for like three days after. THAT i think if they make it a few, rounds then we'll go and then the whole family will go. Again but she kind of crushed her first weekend, travel so that was.
Speaker 5: Good that's real.
Speaker 7: Good, yeah it's. Good that's the Update.
Speaker 4: Arkansas, keith my former step dad did finally get to Meet billy and it was.
Speaker 1: Awesome it's the Best bits of the week With morgan number.
Speaker 3: Two and that rappos it for this.
Speaker 2: Weekend thanks for catching up On The Bobby Bone show from this week with. ME i always love hanging out with you guys on the. Weekends, now if you want something totally, different you can check out my Podcast take this. Personally this, week my fiance AND i went down the conspiracy rabbit.
Speaker 3: Hole we both shared a whole bunch.
Speaker 2: Of things that we've learned just over the course of, time and it was really fun for.
Speaker 3: Us it's not.
Speaker 2: Serious if you just want to think a little outside of the box and get out of your head for a little, bit it's a fun.
Speaker 3: Listen so go check that out wherever you get your.
Speaker 2: Podcasts and if you want to see more of our, Podcast The Bobby Bone, show can get it wherever you stream. Podcasts same as my PODCAST i THINK i just had podcasts like eight times. Now you can also follow us on YouTube At Bobby Bone. Show lots of content out there for you guys to watch if you're more of a visual person LIKE i. Am, otherwise of this is WHERE i leave. You have a great, Weekend stay, safe bye.
Speaker 7: Everybody that's the best bits of the week With. Morgan thanks for.
Speaker 1: Listening be sure to check out the other two parts this. Weekend go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 6: Its Bobby Bone show and follow at Web.
Speaker 1: Girl morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's.
Speaker 13: Episode