Speaker 1: Hey, rain Drops. Yes, so I finally got merch. That's right.
Speaker 2: You can buy your Allegedly and my Boys mugs, T shirts, rain Drops, hoodies and T shirts all on Carlos Kingshop dot com.
Speaker 1: That's right. Get your hoodies, your T shirts, and.
Speaker 2: Your mugs all on Carlos Kingshop dot com.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Reality the King.
Speaker 2: It's me Carlos kings the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years a production experience. From Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about. Rain Drops, Baby, let's talk about it. Let's have a real conversation. I oh, lord, Jesus, I don't know what to say. Besides The Real Housewives of Orange County. It's the best show airing m Bravo Current and we need to talk about it. And we also got to talk about Jens Reed with Tamra Baby, Jennifer Jennifer, I am a Jennifer Stan I call me Beyonce's song on the dangerously loved album. I'm speechless. I'm speechless, but let's get into it. We have to give prosper props's due. So look, today we're going to recap the fantastic episode of the Real Housewives of Orange County. Guys, we have to talk about the perfection that is The Real Housewives of Orange County. And I feel like no one is talking about how the first ever franchise to exist sixteen seventeen years later has become the best Sean Bravo.
Speaker 1: That's a testament.
Speaker 2: This needs to be covered in the Los Angeles Times, in the New York Times, Honey, it needs to be in all of the press in.
Speaker 1: The world, because it truly is.
Speaker 2: A testament to the amazing work from the cast and the crew. The Real Housewives of Orange County was on life support. It needed CPR, it needed a ventilator, it needed penicillin, it needed medicine. Not married to medicine. We're just another great show, The.
Speaker 1: Real house Washer of Orange County. We counted y'all out.
Speaker 2: We call this show the Real housewa Wash of Orange Counting you out. Okay, we counted you guys out. You were the forgotten child. The moment Atlanta, Let's have a real conversation. The moment Atlanta debuted, Hei Nini Leaks, Kim Zosiak and CHARAE. Whitfield, it is skyrocketed to being the number one show for so many years, and listen, this is no shade, y'all about to have a real conversation with Carlos King. Alanta was on fire, number one in the ratings consecutively, I think for like a decade, and Orange County and this is No Shade was in the dust.
Speaker 1: It was, and then it went through this.
Speaker 2: Weird phase of like Vicky, you know who I love by the way, I love Vicky. But then VICKI really started to fill herself and told people it's my show.
Speaker 1: And you know, it is the kiss of death.
Speaker 2: Whenever a reality star says it's my show, it's like, oh, baby, you are gone. You're far gone. You're gone into the deep end. Honey, you're gone to outer banks. Baby, you are gone, honey jaws, okay gone. And then Tamar Jacky I'll let go. And then it was a horrible season without her, and now it truly is epic television.
Speaker 1: It really really is.
Speaker 2: And I feel like no one is talking about how this show, which was on the point of being six feet under a doa did on a rival, has now been resurrected into being the best Housewives.
Speaker 1: It's fantastic. I cannot get enough of it. I can't. It's so fucking good.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's phenomenal television. And I'm gonna say something controversial and y'all can read me for filp and that's fine.
Speaker 1: The entire cast is perfect. But not only that. Thank you, Tamar, Judge.
Speaker 2: Let's listen, let's talk about it. Let's talk about it, and and and stay tuned. Look, don't don't cut me out just yet. Listen, don't do what we did at Orange County. Do not calm me out.
Speaker 1: Okay, stay tuned.
Speaker 2: I'm going to tell y'all some more stuff, but I want to start out first with Tamara. Okay, as we recap this most recent episode, Tamar is a necessary evil. And no, I'm not calling Tamra an evil person. I'm not here to do that. She's a necessary evil. It's a figure of speech.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: The reason why we're all standing for gin And when I say Stan, honey, this episode belongs to Jen. I have never seen a Housewife be so excellent their second season. Jen is excellent. Jen deserves a raise. Jin deserves first seat. Jen is I'm gonna say it. Jen is the Kenya Portie and Mia of Orange County. She is she is, and I'm going to explain to you guys why in a second, I didn't want to lose you, so I have to give y'all. Let me give you out that first child so I can stay tuned because the moment I sayd Talborth Judge is a necessary evil. Honey, I heard the stop button, so bear with me. But I'm gonna be honest. We're loving Jin because of Tamar. Tamarra knows how to make good television. And when I say that, I'm not saying that Tamar's faking it right. Tamar is who she is and we have seen what a sea is like without her, and it was awful.
Speaker 1: It was boring.
Speaker 2: Even Emily and Gina had to met, like we need a Tamra.
Speaker 1: Tamra in real life doesn't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: She is who she is and she may not be somebody in real life that you will want to be friends with. And trust me, I understand that I have to like Tamar a great deal, but I also understand the perception that the audience has of her because on the show she is a villain. Every show needs a villain, and Tamar is that villain. Tamar is somebody who's going to push the envelope, push the conversation. Hell, sometimes she may push you physically, but she's not there to play nice. And again, she's not playing a character. It really is who she is. There are things that Tamra does and I'm like, damn, bitch, I don't agree with you, but I also somebody who understands that I like to be entertained, and I don't want to see a show where everybody's playing nice.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't want to see that.
Speaker 2: I saw that three seasons ago and it was boring. I saw that with Dallas Housewives when Leanne Locke and got fired, and I was bored. You guys need to protect the villains. Without the villains, we're having the real Housewives of DC. Let's have a real conversation. I do not care to see a show with everybody being.
Speaker 1: So sweet and so nice. And I'm like, god, yeah, because that's not real life.
Speaker 2: We all have we all have people in our lives who aren't like the greatest and that's but that's real life. Our favorite dramatic series are fantastic because there's a villain in it. Tama Judge is a necessary evil. She's the villain and we need to put some respect on her name again. And I'm not saying love her, like her whatever. All I'm saying is every reality show has a villain, and everybody in our own lives. If you look at our lives, okay, we all have a villain in our lives and they annoy us.
Speaker 1: We don't like them.
Speaker 2: They push our buttons and it's not the greatest thing to be around them in our real lives.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I get it, I get it. I totally get it.
Speaker 2: But when you're watching television, reality TV represents the real world and Tamar Judge represents the villain that we all have in our lives. People who say things that were like I don't like that, or when people do things we're like, that's not morally right. Over people annoy us. We all have that person and that's who Tamar Judge is representing. So the reason why Tamar Judge is getting so much hatred on social media, which by the way, only represents two to three percent of the world. But that's neither here nor there. But the reason why Tamara annoys a large population on social media is because Tama Judge represents that personal lives who we can't stand. Tamar Judge is the bully that we had in high school. Tama Judge is the villain that we have in our adult life. Tamar Judge is a snarky person who works with us that were like, can this girl lose her job?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Tama Judge represents that person for the population, and that's the reason why she's not liked by that population.
Speaker 1: And again, I know Tamara and I like Tamara a lot. I love her. She's a sweetheart to me.
Speaker 2: But I also understand that I don't spend every day with her, right So I get it. I get it, I understand the hatred she gets. I totally get it, and I'm sure Tamar does as well. But the reason why we are over the moon with this show and over the moon with jin is because of Tamra. If you extract Tamarra from this season, who's going to push Shannon's buttons? If you extract Tamar from this season, would we love Jin or will we say Jen's Q We love her, pretty girl, you know, great personal story, but would we be standing for her because the way Jin was activated going at Tamarra so much so when she stole her hairdresser, cut that fucking blow dryer off.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. We were here for Jin, but it's because Tamara did.
Speaker 2: Something or should I say Shannon did something honey, and then disappeared afterwards.
Speaker 1: And I'm here for it. I'm here for it.
Speaker 2: Child. We are just getting started. This is reality with the King and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. So let's get into the episode. As you all know, I don't recap scene by saying because girl, I got work to do, so I only highlight the best parts. And the best part is this episode belonged to Jen Shannon. I love you. You are an amazing bone collector. You are CBS, you are Walmart, you are the Farmer's market, your target because you have a cash register of receipts. Shannon cash register badore has more receipts than a housewife going to hold foods buying organic food. The receipt is long, is detailed, and there's no discounts. Let's be real, there's no discounts. You can't use an EBT card, you can't use a food stamp, you can't use your Bridge card, you can't use a coupon. The receipt that Shannon cash Register has is so detailed that you're left gagging and she's waking things up.
Speaker 1: The fact that Shannon.
Speaker 2: Shannon has so much time in her hands that she's able to work for Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T Mobile, AT and T, and I also think she works for Apple. She is able to go and find old text messages that was dated back in eighteen sixty two. Remind me to never text Shannon. Shannon is the type of person you should never text. Shannon saves every single text message so that when you attack her, she's going to provide a receipt to defend herself. And that's exactly what she did to jin. The fact that Shannon got her iPhone honey and conveniently found it. I'm sure Shannon and Tamar have text twenty times a day. So the fact that she was able to corporize in wireless speak to the head of the communications department to get the receipt to expose Tamra is everything pleasing to my eyes. Okay, So it was revealed that Tamra texts Shannon and said, I'm asking my friend's husbands if he can do a background. So Tamra allegedly, according to Shannon's receipt, reached out to somebody to do a background on Jen's man Ryan. Okay, Shannon Bone collector, cash register, Walmart, Hole Foods, Organic Supplies. Badore tells this to Jen, and Jen is visibly upset. Okay, visibly because I'm gonna tell you all the game that Shannon plays, and.
Speaker 1: Baby, I'm low key here for it.
Speaker 2: Shannon is sick and tired of being sick and tired, and she has time. She's an empty nester, She's a real housewife, right, she has time. And instead of constantly leaving the scene, pulling off her mic, yelling at the producers, you know, Shannon is here to expose everybody who attacks her. She did it with the Lexus last week, and this week it was Tamer's turn. She knew what she was doing. She knew exactly what she was doing. Okay, Shannon carried the bone and disappeared. She did a vanishing act Shannon is a magician, carried the bone, delivered it, planted it, and vance Saul. Jen get upset to leave, and if you look close at that scene, Gina Autman in her boots that she got from the prophet she made in the house she sold last week, she is enjoying every minute of it, because even Gina Autman knew that, okay, this is actually going to be good television. And everybody was proud to see Jen get activated because Jen is sweet.
Speaker 1: She's very sweet.
Speaker 2: So ladies, jeped to men, they I present to you Jen Jen and her good American jeans were her Zara, but no, I'm sorry it wasn't good American. Jen mentioned on her Instagram page because because baby, after third this episode, I follow gener on Instagram and I'm here for her. I am a Jennifer's fand okay, Jennifer said her outfit was from Zara, her jeans and her white shirt. And when Jen stomped through that hotel where the producer and the cameraman were struggling to follow her, when she knocked on the suite where you saw Heather Debro and Tamar Judges getting their hair and make up done, and she opened up the door and she told the hairdresser cut this off, meaning the blow dryer, because she had to make sure not only that we the audience could hear it, she also had to make sure that Tamar was able to get the read of the season Jim.
Speaker 1: Read the fuck out of Tamra, bitch. Jen gave Tamra.
Speaker 2: A Niemi Leaks, Kenya Moore, Monica Garcia type of read. I was so proud of Jin because the gag is this. Tamar was caught off guard, okay. Tamra had her Jessica Simpson hair extensions, okay, and she's trying to make sure her low out looks good because there's no dry bar in London. I don't think allegedly so Tamar and her Jessica Simpson extensions okay, was just trying to like.
Speaker 1: Shoot the breeze, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And then when Jen walked in told the hairdresser to cut off the blow dryer okay, and started to lay into Tamar. Did you get Ryan investigated to a background check? Tamra swore her kids she didn't. Jen goes lie then proceeds to tell her exactly what Shannon whole Foods, cash Register, Organic Supplies. Badore told her what tamar did. Then Tamarra goes, that was two years ago. I'm like wait, I'm like wait, well, Tamra, hold on, baby, you just said you swore your kids child. That end never happened unless Tamor thought, like, I didn't do a background check on Ryan.
Speaker 1: So Tamra's like, no, what was two years ago?
Speaker 2: Was I wanted to do a background on whether or not he was a real estate agent or mortgage broke something something them a real estate a mortgage right now? Look, is that the same thing a child? A background check is a background check, regardless if his personal assets a mortgage Listen, a background check is a background check. It is what it is, right. So that's that's honestly how I feel about that.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So Tamra goes she was asking a friend to do a background on Ryan in regards to the validity of his career, you know, doing mortgage or something, and.
Speaker 1: Baby Jen hit her with, what does Eddie do? Bitch? Baby? What this scene again? When Jim said, well, what does Eddie do? Tambagagged.
Speaker 2: Tampergagged, Okay, she gagged, and Tama had to weigh five point two seconds to respond because she was gagged, gagged like bitch, really really, Tamma had to think about it for a second, like we damn, we just sold the gym. We closed on the gym. Okay, let me think, let me think. Okay, maybe you know we got cut Okay, we got CBD. You know, Tama had to really realize, like shit, let me get my facts together. I know we just closed down the cut Finish gym, but we're still on the company and the and the and the and the licensing of the name. Okay, got it. Okay, there's one. Then she thought, okay, we have a C B D line and then me through real estate. That's what was going through Tamar's mind because she said, look, bitch, you're not about to catch me on guard. Okay, So that's what happened. That's what happened. Okay.
Speaker 1: So then Tabra.
Speaker 2: Goes he owns up all type men's all a company.
Speaker 1: Okay, and then Jim Ghus I don't care.
Speaker 2: At Then Tampa gulls, well, you're the one who acts just like look, bitch, I just wanted to know because look, you're not gonna talk about my man and me not read yours. Jim proceeds to read the riot Act okay to Tamra even involved Heather and said, the only reason why she's friends with you is because she's friends in front of you, but behind your back she'll talk shit about you. And Heather's like, look, bitch, I'm trying to get my blowout. You know what I'm saying. I'm I'm not here for nothing else but my blowout. Not to mention you already read me for the fact that, yes, I did investigate how much you pay for that dress, and I listen, I love it, Heather debro. But let's have a real conversation. Heather, you got caught with your hand the cookie jar. You were not concerned about Gin buying a two thousand dollars dress, Okay, you were gossiping, and that's fine. The reason why I love Tamra is because Tamra owns it. She's like, look, bitch, I would this is who I am. I talked about people, this is what I do.
Speaker 1: Right. She owns up to it, and I love it.
Speaker 2: Heather's like, well, no, I was concerned because you say you have money problems, Heather girl.
Speaker 1: In the words of Gin and Tamra.
Speaker 2: Bye bye bye bye bye Heather. So Heather was like, shit, Jin got me together last night. I don't want no parts of jin okay period. And that's what Heather said there and said, look, bitch, I'm watching great television happen before my eyes. So when they started saying bye to each other, that is the new who said that? From Porsche, Candy and Kenya Season nine of the Real Housewives Atlanta? Who said that? Who said that? Who said that? That exchanged between Tamara and bye bye, bye bye bye epic epic? That's the shit you cannot script. It was perfection. It's perfection. Then Jen's like, stop investigating my man, you're full of shit. That's why the one likes you all of the things, honey, and proceeded to leave, okay, And then Tama's clapping like, well, I'm glad you found your voice because look, Tamar is happy that Jen clocked in. Tamar will always ry to the occasion of providing entertaining television, and I believe Tamill looked at Jenna said look, Jen got me and clap like, get it, get it. She's not mad at it. Jen has solidify herself as a force multiplier. Yes, Jen has solidify herself as a force multiplier of that episode. And the reason why I'm going to give Jen her props not only because she deserves it, because this is this is what's happening to the Real Housewives of Orange County, Okay. The casting is casting. Jin is the best new addition to that franchise in a very long time. Mama was great her first season, but this season she took it to a whole nother level. The way Kenya Moore in Portie the temperature on Atlanta, Jennifer is doing that in the OC, the way Mea Thornton on Potomac brought some some some some freshness and some energy into Potomac.
Speaker 1: That's what Jen is doing in the OC.
Speaker 2: Jennifer has emerged as a mainstay on this show. It's Jennifer show now it is, and I'm gonna tell you why. And I need y'all to really listen to this. Jennifer is bringing personal story the way Mia Thornton is bringing personal story to Potomac, Okay. Jennifer is beautiful. Jennifer is giving us look wise twoenty twenty four version of Lori right the og Laurie from OC, who is gorgeous. Jennifer represents it's the new OC. She's beautiful her. Her relationship with Ryan is interesting. We're invested. I love me some Ryan. He's great TV. I love his Jean jackets. You know, I listen. I don't know whether Ryan is guilty of something, child, but I'm anna washt cee if he is or isn't you know? But I'm invested the way we were invested in Phage and Apollo. You know, we knew Apollo how to check her past and shit, but we were invested in Phage, in Apollo's marriage.
Speaker 1: We're invested in Jen and Ryan's relationship.
Speaker 2: When Jen told Tamra, this man moved me and my kids in his house, Jen is writing for her man.
Speaker 1: Okay, you can say.
Speaker 2: What you want about Ryan. Ryan did the right thing. He loved this woman. She's homeless, not toothless, okay, but homeless, and she needed a place to stay. And Ryan has what a place to stay, and he moved in his girlfriend and her children. That's a good man, Savannah. It is based on that alone. Okay, that's a good man. And I'm here for all of it. I'm here for it. That's a good man. So then even when Jen and Tamra, I'm not sure you clock the shade, the avalanche of shade that Jen threw at you when y'all were arguing. But honey, Tamra, when Jen said, I have my kids with me, yikes, that was a dig. That was a dig at Tamra because Tamar has shared with the fact that you know, one of her children she's not speaking to because her child decided not to speak to town.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that was.
Speaker 2: A dig that baby, that that was a dig.
Speaker 1: That's a dig.
Speaker 2: So when it comes to the way that Jen is bringing it this season, this is her season. I gave Gina her props, Emily her props this season, and they're also great. Heather's having a great season. Shannon is interesting. I like Katie. Katie, No, Shae, I don't love you yet. I don't love you, but I do like you, and what I will give you is I think Katie has a very interesting personal story.
Speaker 1: I love the relationship she has with her daughter.
Speaker 2: I love her honesty about her son living with his dad. I love the fact that Katie loves her new husband. I like their dynamic. I love all those things. But as of today.
Speaker 1: I'm just being honest.
Speaker 2: I don't love Katie, but I like her a lot, and I'm not here to say Katie should be fired. I don't think she should be fired. I think I think Katie deserves another season.
Speaker 1: But but, but, but but.
Speaker 2: Katie, if you don't bring it the way Jennifer's bringing in her second season, you can go over there with Noela.
Speaker 1: And I love Noela, but Noela was.
Speaker 2: Too thirsty and I like thirsty, but she took that to a whole up level.
Speaker 1: But it's about Jen. I am so.
Speaker 2: Proud of Jen for the work she's doing on this show. Jen is the new Kenya, the new Porsche, the new Mia. And again, what I'm saying to what I'm saying is a woman who comes on an established show and breathes new life into it. That's what Jen is doing. Jen was the underdog who went after the top dog and won Jen one. She won.
Speaker 1: She won.
Speaker 2: The way she is authentically herself impresses me. I haven't been obsessed over a New Housewife since Mia Thornton. Mia Thornton is like the what was the last Newish housewife that I have a stand card for? That's in my Fendy wallet next to my American Expresses cards, next to my Wells Fargo's debit card, next to my Dripp's license, next to my you know, contraceptives the morning after pill. Okay, Carlos, stop, get back on track. Okay, Jen did that. Jen has secured her next season. By far, Jen, it's her show now. I'm sorry, Sorry, I said it, I said it. Sorry and again I'm the one who told y'all. Mia Thornton is the new face of Potomac. Oh my god, Carli is short dramatic.
Speaker 1: That's so stupid.
Speaker 2: And guess what happened? We all said, Well, damn, Mia is giving us personal story. Mia, have first chair at the reunion.
Speaker 1: Mia is in the middle of the cast promo. Shoot.
Speaker 2: This is Jenna Firs's show. Now, it's her show. If she continues like this, it's her show. Let's have her a conversation here. It's still tamer show. And you listen. If you ever try to give Rid a Tamar honey, that's not gonna happen ever in life she's needed.
Speaker 1: But Tamara, you know, I keep it a buck. Watch out for Jen. Baby.
Speaker 2: Jennifer is coming for Tamor's spot as a top dog of the OC.
Speaker 1: She is she is Vicky.
Speaker 2: I'm fine with seeing Vicky make appearances, but Jen is coming for Tamor's position and you heard it here first and the way she delivered in this episode, she may have a chance. But let me know what y'all think, rain Drops. Do you agree or disagree with my assessment? Let me know by tweeting me on ex child hashtagging Reality with the King is Jin the new face of the Real Housewives of Orange County.
Speaker 1: Let me know.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to Reality with the King, Share comment, follow and subscribe to Reality with the King wherever you get your podcast. Visit Reality withthe King dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and Yes, Baby, my YouTube channel where you can get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions, Yes, and don't forget Tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag Reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Reign Entertainment, an executive produced by me, Carlos King, King The Ring Entertainment, Baby