Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to this episode of Tommy Trenderville. Tommy Trenderville Coach Trenderville inspect auditory match clone of Mitch McConnell in my opinions, like local record for some reason. All right, well you will have my zoom audio for everything prior to this Tommy Tuberville former Alabama That was.
Speaker 2: Awkward, Coach Jack. We just can't get over the awkwardness of that moment. I mean, you've we had zoom audio instead of the clean mic. I'm so sorry to the zikang.
Speaker 1: Obviously, I do apologize.
Speaker 2: This is a show that takes very seriously a lot of this kind of stuff. So I'm sorry. Who are we even, Jack, We're so sh don't even.
Speaker 1: Know I'm Jack Miles. Ah, I'm a little rusty.
Speaker 2: Talking like one of the green aliens in toy Story. Yeah. Tommy Tuberville, he's he's really making waves right now. He gotten some hot water the other night for this quote that he said on CNN talking about white nationalists.
Speaker 3: Just to be clear, you agree that white nationalists should not be serving in the US military. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 4: If people think that a white nationalist is a racist? I agree with that.
Speaker 3: I agree that white nationalist is someone who believes that the white race is superior to other races.
Speaker 4: Well, that's some people's opinion, and I don't think I mean a lot.
Speaker 1: Pardon, what's your opinion.
Speaker 4: My opinion of a white nationalist, if somebody wants to call them white national to me, is an American. It's an American. Now, if that white nationalist is a racist, one, totally against anything that they want to do. Because I am one hundred and ten percent against racism. I want somebody that's in our military, that's strong, that believes in this country, that's an American that will fight over anybody with man or woman, black or white, writ it doesn't make any difference. And so I'm totally against identity politics. I think it's running this country.
Speaker 2: And he goes on and on and on, but I just like that he did the dude from the big Lebowski defense of white nationalism where he's like it's racism, Like, well, that's just like your opinion.
Speaker 1: Your opinion, man, what do you mean? Uh?
Speaker 2: But again he's he's being uh, he's being sort of but.
Speaker 1: He's obfuscating obviously. But yeah, I mean that's where he's he's just his brain is broken and he's able to hold both of those things in his brain at the same time. I don't know which one it is.
Speaker 2: He's I mean, he's continuing to be like, yeah, I meant what I said. It's like, it's that's not what it means. That's your opinion. That's your opinion. I don't know that they're gonna if they're willing to fight the wars of empire for the United States alongside a man, woman, black, white, or red in his case, as he said that you are you're fit to uh go on these conquests of micro militarism.
Speaker 1: I mean that is the direction we're headedge with, like post Trump, where it's just like the all meaning breaks down, Right, you're just debating whether words mean anything at a certain point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's going to be hard at a certain point when if we don't have a working definition of things like air watch her, because that's I can imagine as things become a little more fraught resource wise, you're like, well, what do what our rights even?
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, I guess it started with Clinton's depends on your definition of what the word is is right, but yeah, I should never let those lawyers in. You know what I'm saying, Tell them boys, Oh man, that dance contest was cruel that we witnessed at the Vegas.
Speaker 2: Oh why are you bringing that up? I put that out of my mind. That's not even a thing that even who is that going to resonate with? They started out, we started out the dance contest with okay, so people don't okay, here's a little.
Speaker 1: Been to an event where they do like the interstitial like entertainment things. You've seen a dance contact.
Speaker 2: Between orders or at halftime. Yeah, they had three people come up on half court and they said, it's a dance Who's got the best dance moves? I was like, this is clearly a setup for one of them to be like a ringer, like break dance or something. No, none of them were like super and and like you know, above and beyond talented. They could all dance the.
Speaker 1: Song where the ringer froze up because they did have like a little child out there, and then he just kind of was just okay.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, he started actually getting pretty sturdy with it. I thought the real music came on, but again I think that anyway, they played the worst music for people to dance to, and it just felt like a set up all that to say sorry that you had to dance to Soldier Boy first one.
Speaker 1: And it was just like the guy every three seconds at the DJ, like.
Speaker 2: You want me to get down to this ship anyway? Do better in game DJs.
Speaker 1: Burger King has introduced a new easier way to kill you in Thailand. It's a new sandwich called the Real Cheeseburger, which is literally just a hamburger bun with.
Speaker 2: Like twenty slices of cheese.
Speaker 1: Yeah, twenty slices of American like processed cheese, like craft cheese singles stacked up on top of it. No meat in a jangle like pile, no meat.
Speaker 2: No sauce, just bread and twenty loose slices of American cheese. Is this? Am I missing something?
Speaker 1: I think it's I mean, just the fact that we're talking about it means it's working. I guess the fact that every like it became a big internet trend. Burger King actually had distress in social media posts that the sandwich is no joke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are they doing on TikTok? Like what's the It was there like a grimace shake version of having the real cheeseburger where you eat twenty slices of processed cheese and then your blood turns to plastic.
Speaker 1: I mean it's it had Like I feel like the Grimace Shake was pretty easy to acquire and also pretty Yeah, it would go down pretty easy, you know. Yeah, yeah, you would have to, you know, painstakingly peel all those pieces of American cheese. So some people have come out and said that like it's a bit too much and too intense. Ah shocking, while one review said that it was shockingly bad and doesn't even come with any sauce, burgishing frozen some ketchup packets in case.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just reading from the review, Yeah, it sucks. I mean I already knew it was going to suck, but for the sake of journalism and because my boss forced me to raise please, I had to bite the cheese. To be fair, each of my colleagues and my team, including my boss, also took a bite of the abomination, just so we can check we're all on the same page, and yes, we're all in agreement that it is horrid. Literally, burger bun, twenty slices of cheese and burger bun. There's no sauce, so burger can graciously through in some ketchrapackets.
Speaker 2: So is there an ingredient that you could eat one hole, like just a whole sandwich? Is that one ingredient?
Speaker 1: I would have set American cheese, To be honest with you, I do love.
Speaker 2: That cheese though, you know what I mean. That's what I'm thinking when I'm eating it. But this picture, the cheese isn't even melt like you're just no, it's not. That's like a cheese block of American cheese.
Speaker 1: It looks like they've intentionally made it on appetizing, because yeah, the cheese looks it all. It doesn't look like it just came out of the refrigerator, and it also doesn't look melted. It looks like it's at that place where it's been sitting out for a while. It's been like at room temp for too long exactly. It's just kind of like one slice of cheese draped atop the other, and I have a feeling that it's not going to be put together with all the care that this sandwich in the ad is where each cheese is like specifically offset from the one on top of it by like twenty degrees.
Speaker 2: Well tie z that gang. Let us know, yeah out there.
Speaker 1: Or don't your favor and don't let us know?
Speaker 2: Could you get one? A sandwich is just all onions.
Speaker 1: I mean with bread, and I'm not allowed to have like mustard or pickles with it.
Speaker 2: Okay you can add okay, you can add one thing to your onion sandwich. What are you gonna add?
Speaker 1: Probably pickles because pickles will overwhelm it and like kind of be a nice compliment and it'll remind me of hot dogs.
Speaker 2: Don't know, but jack, just you know the way the sandwich is made, it's just a whole.
Speaker 1: Whole ass on not even keeled. Yeah, just bite into it and start weeping.
Speaker 2: Oh god, all right.
Speaker 1: Elizabeth Holmes' sentence has been reduced by two years for some reason. According to records, it was quietly shortened by two years. Now. Her release date is scheduled for December twelfth, twenty thirty two. Oh still a ways off the ways off, yeah, but yeah, nobody's really clear on why. And also her co conspirator Sonny Balwani also got his sentence produced by two years. Oh. Possibly it's for good conduct, but that would be weird if they were just both getting the same good conduct reward at the same time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm really curious about this prison facility that she's in where also Jen Shaw of Real Housewives of Solign City is also serving out her six and a half year prison sentence. And it's like, it's like when they describe it, the facility sits on thirty seven acres, is home to more than five hundred inmates, most of them are serving for nonviolent offenses and white collar crimes. So this club fed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the fact that there's not a reality show set in the walls of that prison like proves just how full.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bravo, what are you doing? It feels so picturesque. Thirty seven acres for five hundred people, that's that seems like a good spread. Yeah, ah off for stealing from people.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, Good for her. It's good to see you know, she saw consequences but then got out of them, which is always we would like to update you when that happened.
Speaker 2: It would be wild though, like if Elizabeth Holmes are like, we're having an ad time because she's so out of control behind the walls over here.
Speaker 1: She's just wilding and here fucking people up.
Speaker 2: She's trying to start a gang in this prison. There are no gangs people gang affiliated here. She's trying to start a gang.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, let's take a quick break and we'll be back. And we're back, and we have some updates. Oh and some stories that we've covered in the past. That forty five year old millionaire tech executive who was using his teenage son as a blood bag, yeah, has announced he won't be receiving any more blood plasma infusions from his teenage son because that's fucked up. No, actually it's because there were quote no benefits detected.
Speaker 2: Oh, no benefits detected. And then he blamed his son for having shit blood his own son.
Speaker 1: Be fucking vapin or something.
Speaker 2: Back, the shit ain't hitting, right, I don't know, Like where is I wonder if for someone like that, because this is the guy who's like trying to reverse the clock on his aging. That's how he got into the whole thing. If he's going to put that to bed, Like do you think there's a domino effect here or he's just or is he just saying my kids plasma's booty and it ain't hitting the same, or saying, you know what, maybe the blood shit ain't working.
Speaker 1: He is specifying, I will not receive any more blood plasma infusions from my teenage son. That's what I'm saying, like leaving that door open, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Is it exactly? Did you do? You have a light bulb moment where he said, I don't know if this shit actually I ain't really feeling it, or he's or he's truly in that mode where he's it's all denial and he's like it's his shitty blood. It's not that.
Speaker 1: We're going to move on to uh, We're gonna move on to six year olds to see how yeah, how that works out. Brian pointed out he found out his son's not a virgin and you need virgin blood. Oh yeah, that's that's the sweet stuff, according to vampiers.
Speaker 2: My vampiers out there.
Speaker 1: Senator Chuck Schumer has asked the FDA to look into Prime, a substance that we covered recently that is Logan Paul's high caffeine energy drink.
Speaker 2: And KSIs I out of this?
Speaker 1: And ks I, Yeah, this is the thing that was like a status symbol. People were like money phoning with uh, like packs of Prime, like selling photo ops with the empty bottles for like one hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Right, well, and again it has what like double the caffeine of a red Bull. Yeah, so yeah, maybe that you know, I think I grew up here in caffeine's not great for kids. Yeah, you know, like a shitload of it. But I don't know, man, Like if Logan palm ks, I say this shit tastes like cotton candy, then fuck you sweet as gold. Yeah yeah, but it sounds like there's already schools that are like banning prime and shit. I get. It's like, I guess this must be fun for kids because it's like for local for minors, right exactly, you know where they're like, you all got some pre banded prime at home? Was I meanlexing with it.
Speaker 1: My first experience with addiction was study hall at my Kentucky high school sophomore year, where I just started drinking a mountain dew every every day. And then I noticed that when I didn't drink it, I got headaches and wanted to like leave the planet.
Speaker 2: And then you blamed your own brain. You're like, it just needs more. Do that's the problem, That's right.
Speaker 1: It was a one way track to nowhere.
Speaker 2: Bill, Yeah, The closest thing at my school was that they they had to ban in terms of shit we were eating that they're like, get this shit out of here. Was this shit called Raven's Revenge, and it was a plastic test tube that was basically a pixie stick in a big plastic test tube, and kids are just fucking.
Speaker 1: Slam ones yeah yeah, yeah, it's like this big and you're.
Speaker 2: Just like yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, and they're like this is They're like no, like, no one knows what the fuck's going on. They're like trading vials of it. It just it was freaking the parents on. They banned Raven's Revenge from my school.
Speaker 1: Raven's Revenge, Yeah, Like it probably has more to do with the fact that it's a unapologetic it's just like, yeah, no, that's straight up sugar. That's kind of what we're doing here. And also it wasn't released by like Pepsi Coo or something, but.
Speaker 2: I mean, I get it. When you look at it, you're like it was just colored chemicals with sugar that we were eating, ignoring our teachers by being like, oh you got the sick you got the new flavor. So anyway, shouts to those terrible poisons we ingested.
Speaker 1: They noted in their statement that the drink is not recommended for children under age eighteen, and it contains two hundred milligrams of caffeine, which is the equivalent to about half a dozen coke cans or nearly two Red bulls.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's just like your your opinion, man, man, so let the kids rock with prime.
Speaker 1: Half a dozen coke cans is too many coke cans worth of anything?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does, it does. Oh so your base, why don't they just say a six pack that resonates little more. You just basically slammed a six pack six coke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right. Climate update, we we did it. We hit the highest average temperature last week. Uh so congratulations to late stage capitalism. Uh. And we're starting to see, you know, bad shit happened in places that we don't usually see it. There's catastrophic flooding swamping Vermont. Yeah, from the intense storms in New York. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's pretty it's in Pennsylvania. Yeah, the footage up there wild the flash flooding.
Speaker 1: Uh, the rain and flooding since nineteen twenty seven in Vermont.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Jack, that's just like your opinion, man, exactly.
Speaker 1: That also are just like your opinion. Man.
Speaker 2: God, you know someone's gonna say that shit probably Well that's just their opinion.
Speaker 1: That is, I mean that that is their rebuttal to climate change and whether it's caused by man, yeah, or it was for a long time.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: And finally the Wanka trailers here, I had lost track of the Wonkas, but this is the one with Timothy Shallome and it's I was fully not on board until I read that it is made by the maker of Paddington.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm I saw the trailer. I'm I'm first of all, I'm glad it's not Charlie in the chocolate factory. It's about I guess wank they walk on is grind so to speak, you know, starting from nothing, starting out his trunk, you know what I mean, and then taking it to the tippy top. But I was also like it fell. There was what's going on with the black girl, the little girl? That is he white savoring her through a film? Oh okay, okay, okay, okay okayo whimsical.
Speaker 1: They make a pinky.
Speaker 2: Promise because Africa doesn't exist in this world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, more promise, which they say, is the most sacred bond that someone can make.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just honestly, I'm not gonna lie. When him and the little girl were flying around on a balloon like holding like like a thing of like seven hundred balloons and flying around, I don't know why. I think it's because I've become a parent. I'm like, Dad looks so fucking unsafe. You don't know the strong anyone's grip is. You're gonna go up fucking five hundred feet in the air like that?
Speaker 1: What if you fall? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And then I forget.
Speaker 1: Really, Wonka Pixar was smart by making it attached to a house, so it wasn't a thing that like kids would try and emulate. But this, it's all over once they see this Wonka thing, this Wonka business.
Speaker 2: Didn't every kid try and think they could fly if they held enough fucking balloons?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think we.
Speaker 2: I mean, like, we have plenty of examples where we're like, oh, yeah, I'm having that seeing what the fuck happens there? And then twist an ankle or some shit?
Speaker 1: Can you fly? Like how many balloons we talk in here? I feel like, what's his name, David Blaine?
Speaker 2: Did it? Didn't he Well, there was that Nathan for you remember when they said there was a weight limit on horseback riding and his solution for like a horseback riding business and for people who were over the weight limit was to attach like huge balloons to them to alleviate some of the weight on the horse's back. Do you remember that one? When they were like trail riding, they were like people escorting the balloons so it wouldn't get popped like on tree branches and shit. And it was the most fucking inefficient thing ever, because it's you know Nathan FORI.
Speaker 1: You, Yeah, to lift an average adult you would need five thousand balloons. Oh and you probably don't want to go. You probably want to have a couple extra balloons in there because you don't want it to just you know, shed of them to pop and suddenly wow.
Speaker 2: Superducer Brian just put in this Wikipedia article for lawn chair Larry flight, which I didn't know. In nineteen eighty two, Larry Walters made a forty five minute flight in a homemade aerostat made of an ordinary patio chair and forty five helium filled weather balloons and went from sam Pedro to fucking Long Beach air board.
Speaker 1: They are weather balloons. The balloons. Each balloon is larger than he is. Oh yeah, I think that's the distinction.
Speaker 2: But wait, what makes something a weather balloon like those look like just big?
Speaker 1: They have like scientific measurement apparatie stuck to them in their massive enough that like airplanes aren't gonna I don't know, I don't know what my logic was there at the end of work, go on, go on, plans you're going to see them and not crash into them, which that can't be true. Yeah, and in fact, being larger might cause more of a problem than a regular balloon. But yeah, I think I think they're big. They're the thing that always gets blamed for UFO sightings. I mean, but with enough helium like that. I think I brought this up on the show recently, that the Goodyear Blimp is filled with helium.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, us, And we're in a dirigible crisis in this one world.
Speaker 1: Need dirigibles we need like now that we've got the orb we need more dirigibles to just floating through the air, just create a whimsical.
Speaker 2: I love this Wikipedia article because it tells you about all these subsequent people who did cluster balloon flights, and a Brazilian Roman Catholic priest and human rights defender he lived, did off from amp at a Brazil and with six hundred helium filled party balloons, reached an altitude of fifty three hundred meters and then landed safely in Argentina like they're all ending like, and he did it and it was as fuck.
Speaker 1: So it turns out not dangerous at all. Go out and grab a cluster of weather balloons filled with helium. Holy shit, I think web balloons like must be pretty tough, right, They're not just made of the same thing that other balloons are made of.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, definitely not. Uh yeah, well look and then yeah, like you said David Blaine twenty twenty, this guy's done it all man. God, here's some fucking greatness for the rest of us.
Speaker 1: David Monter Larry, as Superducer Victor pointed out, was almost immediately arrested after he landed because you're not allowed to just do that.
Speaker 2: Ah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Quote. We know he broke some part of the Federal Aviation Act, and as soon as we decide which part it is, some type of charge will be filed. If you had a pilot's licen, we'd suspend that. But he doesn't. Just a dude hanging on to some balloon.
Speaker 2: Just do with some loons, man doing my thing.
Speaker 1: They did call it a cluster ballooning. He created the extreme sport of cluster ballooning.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, that's like I never have.
Speaker 1: Dreams where I can fly, but I have dreams where I'm like light, too light to like touch the ground, and like when I do try and like run or jump, like I like push off a foot from the ground, it's very frustrating. It's like the opposite of like why people dream that they can fly.
Speaker 2: You're always just slightly your balloon. You just see more balloons man.
Speaker 1: That's right, all right, Well those are some of the things that are trending on this Tuesday. Don't want eleven seven eleven happy seven eleven day, Go get your uh slurpies. Slurpies right, not slushies, slushies, they're slushbies, slushbies, slurshies. We are back tomorrow with the whole ass episode show. Until then, be kind to each other, be kind to yourselves, get the vaccine, don't do nothing about white supremacy and we will talk you out tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Fight Fight,