Speaker 1: Audrey is on the phone today for a first date follow up, and she's getting ghosted by a guy named Davis. So in a few minutes we'll call him and see if it tell us why he's ghostinger and maybe get her a second date. But first, Audrey, why do you think you're getting ghosted?
Speaker 2: Because I poured salted down my pants and he probably thinks I'm a maniac?
Speaker 1: Many questions. I mean, I wouldn't think that's a surefire away to get a call back on a date, but I don't know. So, yeah, what happens salsa pants? If I can call you that respectfully, I call it that respectfully. But yeah, what happened?
Speaker 3: Well, Davis and I went to a cute little Mexican restaurant and they do sulsa flight, so of course we decided to take a flight to Mexico.
Speaker 2: Together on our first date. Okay, the restaurant also has tequila flight. Okay, yeah, flight to Margarita flights.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so do you guys take all the flights then go crazy?
Speaker 3: We got all the flights, all right, it was and really after the mescal, of course, we're already pretty drunk and playing truth or dare, and so he scared me to more Sultan down my pants, so I did funny and yes, Well here's the thing.
Speaker 4: I always keep a change of clothes in my car, So after that, I just went and got my extra pants and changed in the bathroom and finished short of flights to Mexico. But that's where the attitude changed, because after I got back from taking off my Falsa pants, I guess I looked like a crazy person for being willing to do something like that, and I don't know, he had time to think about it and was turned off.
Speaker 5: I don't know, But.
Speaker 6: Who dared to do it exactly?
Speaker 4: It was Dare.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you're saying his attitude changed after you came back from taking off the Sauca pants.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, totally changed. It was like he was turned off.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 1: Well, Audrey is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Davis. So we're gonna call him and see if he'll tell us why he's ghosting her and maybe get her a second date. But before we do that, Audrey, why don't you remind us why you think you're getting ghosted again?
Speaker 3: Because we went to an awesome Mexican restaurant and I poured salta down my pants and.
Speaker 4: Changed my pants because I had extra pants in my car. I don't know what else.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, Okay, but he dared you to pour the sauca down your pants though you guys are joking around, right he did.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we were playing truth or there for sure.
Speaker 1: Well hopefully that's not the reason, you know, like, since he did that, like that's like a test he does. I'll see if someone help poured sauca down their pants, then I know that's not the person for me.
Speaker 6: Then they're out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, I'm gonna die.
Speaker 4: I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna doubt his phone number right now and see if we can get him to tell us why he's ghosting you. Here we go, Hello, Hi, man, speak to Davis please, Davis. Hey, Davis, how are you. This is a radio show. It's called The Jebel Show.
Speaker 6: Hey.
Speaker 1: I'm Victoria and my name is Jewbel. Okay, Hi, Hi, have you ever heard of the Jubil Show before?
Speaker 6: I have? Yes, I think I've seen some of your stuff on TikTok guy.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, cool, Well, I don't know like how much you know about the show. But we do a segment on the show called the First Date follow Up. That's where if you go out on a date with somebody and then you end up ghosting them, that person can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting them, little boy, And we got an email about you from a woman named Audrey. She said she likes you a lot, but she's confused because you guys are out on a date and you haven't talked to her since, and she's curious about why you're ghostinger. Would you mind telling us?
Speaker 6: Uh, yeah, I can. I can tell you why I'm okay, why, Well, I'm dohosting her because she would not shut up about her ex and she was telling you way too much, very personal information about about this guy.
Speaker 1: Really okay, all right. She thought maybe it was because she poured salsa down her pants on your day.
Speaker 6: But you're saying, well, there was that, but I actually kind of like that.
Speaker 1: But no, okay, okay, okay, So but she was talking about her ex and giving you too much information, that's what you're saying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was a lot of information. Okay, Can I ask what I mean? Do you want to start from the beginning or do you want me to get.
Speaker 1: Right to the Yeah, you can just you can just tell us about the experience.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because I really I really liked her a lot. I mean we went we went to this Mexican restaurant and we got we did get pretty drunk, very fun. She's she's really cool until it got kind of weird. But yeah, I'm not so much, she told you. But we were playing truth or Dare and I dared her after quite a few drinks, to pour salted down her pants, and she actually did was actually really dope, because I mean, like, what girl would whatever, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, how would give me? I would think, you know, so you like that about her?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I thought it was really cute. But she came back from changing her pants, and uh, that's when the energy shifted and things got pretty weird. And I know that she was she was drunk, but she just kind of launched into all this crazy stuff about missing r Ex like all of a sudden, she just started she started like kind of crying, like peering up and she was like, I I missed Gilbert and I was like, okay, it was weird. It got weirder, It got way weirder because she was like, you know, we'd go everywhere together, and it was a favorite thing in the world, just sit on the couch and snuggle with Gilbert and watching a movie. And I'm just sitting there, like why am I here? But then then she goes she started telling you how big Gilbert was.
Speaker 1: Whoa how big he was?
Speaker 6: Like big big, that's apparently very big. She was like Gilbert was huge. Interesting choices like what did you say?
Speaker 1: That is an interesting thing to bring up on a date, but a competition.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And she like opened her phone, she liked, let me show you a picture, like whoa whoa, whoa whoa wa wow.
Speaker 1: So she was talking about her at Gilbert and how big Gilbert was, and then she was going to show you a picture.
Speaker 6: I guess. I mean, we did have some drinks. I don't know how. Maybe she just got a blackout. I don't know, like she was in a crazy place. But I was like, I don't need to hear about how was I don't need to David, Silbert.
Speaker 4: Was my great Dane, definitely not my act.
Speaker 6: What.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, hey Davis, this is Audrey's on the phone, has been listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 2: Great Wait wait, wait, kill her was my great Dane that I had in high school.
Speaker 4: And I was drunk, and I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started talking about him.
Speaker 6: I swear, I swear I thought I told you he was my dog.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that is so embarrassing.
Speaker 1: You left a very important, important.
Speaker 5: Story you have anyway, you have no idea what I was imagining when you were.
Speaker 6: Just when you said you wanted to show me a picture of how huge he was, not mentioned that you did not mention that Gilbert was an animal. Oh wow, Oh my god. Well, I guess that makes sense because you said wing on the couch, he tried to it on your face or something like that.
Speaker 1: You're hearing wow, Okay, so obviously you're drunk Audrey and forgot to let him know that Gilbert was.
Speaker 6: You're not.
Speaker 2: Well, David.
Speaker 1: Would you like to go out with Audrey again now that you know you don't have to compete with Gilbert and certain arenas?
Speaker 6: Once I get over the shock. Yeah, I mean, if this could have been my fault. I was drunk too. Maybe I didn't hear that Gilbert was a dog.
Speaker 5: Story.
Speaker 6: Yeah, apparently it was huge.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 4: But are you gonna go out with me again.
Speaker 6: I'd love to. I mean I might not be a huge of Gilbert, but I mean I'll sit in your lab.
Speaker 4: And watch the movie. Thank you. I have so much fun. I can't wait to say see you again.
Speaker 2: Also, I'm so glad you said lab, not Grace.