Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, The Elvis Duran phone's.
Speaker 2: Happening, all right, Danielle.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: So David Amanda work for an ac and heating company, and their aunt Carly said, all right, Ms Moscallopsis needs to call and mess with them.
Speaker 1: So I said, no problem.
Speaker 4: Oh she's so irritating.
Speaker 1: Oh be nice to old people.
Speaker 2: No, I'm nice to old people's Miss Moscallopsis drives me nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, here we go, Miss moscas.
Speaker 4: Hi air Conditioning and Heating Services.
Speaker 3: Amanda speaking, Yes, hah, I'm having a problem with my teeth and I wanted to see if I could come in get.
Speaker 1: Some new ones.
Speaker 4: Uh, excuse me, what did you say?
Speaker 3: I think I left my teeth at my friend Martha's house and I can't find him and she can't find them, and so I need to replace my teeth.
Speaker 4: Oh you know you're calling the wrong place.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 4: It's it's an air conditioning and heat story.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm looking for, some new teeth. It's it's heat, right, I said, teeth.
Speaker 3: I'll come in around too. You have an apartment around two.
Speaker 4: Are you looking to get some heat?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yes, I got my backup teeth in there, but it's not the same.
Speaker 4: Uh all right, if.
Speaker 3: You put my name down, it's Moscallopsis Linda moskall Lobsis. I've been around to my son Marvin said.
Speaker 4: He can keep not a teeth place. It's where heat, air conditioning and heat.
Speaker 3: Right, Keith, I spell it for you, t A a.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello, Hello.
Speaker 3: Hi ms mosculbsis what can I do for your I need my teeth fixed.
Speaker 1: I left mother at Martha's house and she can't find them, so I need a teeth.
Speaker 2: We don't do that here, ma'am listening. We do. We are a small business. We do air conditioning and heat, renovation, repair and apply and installation.
Speaker 3: I don't need my teeth installated. I got the glue at my house. You just have to make the teeth and then I'll put me in myself.
Speaker 2: Then stop call him here. You want the dentist.
Speaker 3: We do seat you just because I'm an old lady. If I was a young and you would say fine, come on in if I had blonde hair, blue eyes.
Speaker 1: Because you are a lady, you know nothing the old lady.
Speaker 2: You are tying up the phone line. We are a business. We have one line. We need other customers. Lease, get off the phone and stop calling Bine.
Speaker 1: Then I'll see you at three o'clock.
Speaker 2: Points like that. We are not intend to stop from here. Call the police and have your arrested for harassments.
Speaker 4: What woman?
Speaker 2: Hang up the phone, Do not call.
Speaker 1: It's not very nice to call me a woman.
Speaker 2: It is disrespectful for you to keep on calling a business and harassing us. You clearly have sight problems and hearing problem.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's not very nice.
Speaker 2: I am saying that. I am saying that because you keep on looking for us to fix your teeth.
Speaker 4: Right, do that?
Speaker 2: And I cannot tell you that enough time.
Speaker 3: You're really upset, and then you want me to have a heart attach. I'm very old and I'm having.
Speaker 1: A hell attack right now.
Speaker 2: That's great, that's great.
Speaker 1: You're very insubtant over all.
Speaker 2: Right. You a nice person and you need a lot of help.
Speaker 4: David.
Speaker 3: This is actually Danielle Minarrow from Elvis Durant in the Morning show.
Speaker 1: You have an aunt Carly.
Speaker 2: Oh, you have gotta be kidding.
Speaker 3: Aunt Carly said to call you and Amanda at the store and to mess with me the radio.
Speaker 2: That was a prink call. Wow, says you know, you really know how to be annoying, don't you.
Speaker 1: Hey, my husband says the same thing. The Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 4: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tab only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show