Speaker 1: Oh god, anything else? What?
Speaker 2: I had it all set up? You pushed this button. It was not like this. I don't know how to do it.
Speaker 3: You don't know how to press a button.
Speaker 2: We look here now, yes, hi everybody, Hey, welcome to Serial Killers.
Speaker 4: Hope you're enjoying our new HD web camera four KBB four K.
Speaker 1: Okay, you could push it back more right now? We can't. We just have to. Oh, come on now, Andrew.
Speaker 5: Somebody fox for some boys. Please don't pay these two boys.
Speaker 6: We'll save that, okay, and a Cereal reviewing Cereals there and Andrew and a Cereal taking some one.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, Web can't.
Speaker 6: It's the cereal.
Speaker 7: Okay, we can go to the show now.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: But there was a line sit here and I wait forty five minutes for the intros to end.
Speaker 2: There was a line in that song that was very specific to this particular episode. Some new ones and some old Did you save your pennies?
Speaker 1: Andrew?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I did I have to pee so bad?
Speaker 2: I saved my pennies and I bought some special ka is.
Speaker 3: That a new brand?
Speaker 1: What just kidding?
Speaker 2: So I was strolling by the way, Oh yeah, Scotty, be here. This is Serial Killers. It's the podcast where we eat cereal. Okay, and we try it and we let you know whether you should buy it or not. Yeah and uh yeah. So I was strolling the aisles of shop Rite yesterday, okay, and secret squirrel Joel did not alert me to this cereal. I had no idea it was a thing. I saw it on the end cap that was hiding on the end You know what the end cap is, Yes, at the very front of the aisle. That's where the companies like money to get in the stores.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And so it was not in the regular aisle. It was only on the end cap. So he had not seen it because he didn't, you know, stock the end cap. You want to see what it is. Sure, I'm not gonna like it. You want to know why?
Speaker 4: Because it has a coffee flavor. No cinnamon flavor.
Speaker 1: No like cinnamon maple. No, what's the other one? Come on, beans?
Speaker 2: No, there's one first of all special k bean.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Maybe he did like a new one.
Speaker 2: You know that there's one specific thing that I don't like, and I like the real thing of it, but I don't like it in cereal. Let me tell you your whatever that was with your hands just now, was sugarcane. No, it's a fruit bananas, yes, Andrew, Special K bananas. Gosh, it is Special K made with yogurty oat clusters, banana and cream.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited for this.
Speaker 1: I thought you would be.
Speaker 3: I am you knew?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I had no idea this was coming. They've had some other yogaty clusters cereal. Okay, this one's bananas and a cream. Do you need me to play the shaky thing?
Speaker 4: You just had one of your email noises go off into the episodes?
Speaker 3: That's cool?
Speaker 1: What email noises?
Speaker 3: You have some alerts on?
Speaker 1: I'm letsa shut that off. Then cool?
Speaker 2: How about that I needed I needed the computer to play the thing there?
Speaker 3: Oh, got it all right?
Speaker 1: So this is very exciting.
Speaker 2: And usually when the new Special K's come out, they're not on sale with the rest of them.
Speaker 1: This one was.
Speaker 3: You were just buzzing right now.
Speaker 1: I was excited for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it seems it. Wow.
Speaker 1: You know what, it doesn't smell overly banana?
Speaker 2: Thank you right, No, it doesn't. Actually, so there's your Special K flakes. I do see some dry banana pieces in there. Did you have the yogurty clusters. There was a Bury one with yogurt clusters, okay, which we kind of liked. Great, which doing over there, buddy.
Speaker 4: I'm you know, just looking and yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, there's a lot of listeners that have been jonesing for you to be making fun of me by reading captions in my voice because it's been quite some time.
Speaker 4: Save it a bull chat, all right, say bull chatt whatever you.
Speaker 3: Want, as we like to call it, whatever you want. Did you get to hold the oscar?
Speaker 1: By the way, what oscar?
Speaker 4: Brian Carney's dad's oscar.
Speaker 2: Brian Carney's dad, Yeah, Art Carney and Art Carney's son.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well Brian Carney is alive and it's being interviewed for the Carney Awards.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, going on in there.
Speaker 3: I know I got to wear that his dad's oscar.
Speaker 1: I got to wear the hat.
Speaker 3: Oh cool.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, he brought his dad's oscar so you could hold it. Okay, it's very heavy.
Speaker 1: The first dairy's fridge, Andrew, the.
Speaker 4: Oscar is very heavy. It's like a solid, like ten.
Speaker 1: Save it a bull chat. Would never win an oscar here?
Speaker 4: Oh well, I'm just telling you the listen to something while you're just rambling on and showing your butt off to the camera.
Speaker 2: So I was at the Key Food shopping for Farmland Fresh Dairy's milk. Already everyone's been, you know, all into my Farmland Fresh Dairyes two percent.
Speaker 1: Elvis came in and had cereal this morning. I wanted this container.
Speaker 2: I love the purple lid, but I do too, So this is your half gallon two percent milk. Oh and by the way, if you happen to live near a Key Food Andrew for the rest of this this week through May thirtieth, you can get your half and half pints and real whipped cream on sale. Whipped cream, Yeah, whipped cream from Farmland Fresh Dairies is good stuff. And do you know there's a store by my house that I discovered that has the Farmland Fresh Dairies yogurt and sour cream. I'm so excited because I've never seen it anywhere before.
Speaker 4: Hey, you've always wanted the sour cream.
Speaker 1: I would have picked that up.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: Here we go, buddy one two.
Speaker 2: Three, ooh, ooh. I think just broke a filling in my mouth. Damn it, there was a chunk and I broke a filling.
Speaker 3: I got No, you said yogurt cluster.
Speaker 1: Yeah, never got that. I did. I'm sad. I didn't you watch some of mine?
Speaker 3: No, I don't want your spittle.
Speaker 1: I see. I bet you. This cereal is really good for people that like bananas.
Speaker 4: I like bananas, and I don't like this. It's a lot of weird flavors because you know, art official like I know, it's not artificial artificial banana. It just doesn't tastes like a banana.
Speaker 1: It's naturally flavored with other natural flavors.
Speaker 4: I'm going to give this two bowls and a spoon because I like what they're doing. I like experimenting with new flavors. It's just this the banana is overly sweet, which I don't like because it's like a weird Yeah, it's just weird tasting.
Speaker 2: And here's what I'm gonna do. I'm going to give it three balls because I believe it has potential.
Speaker 1: Like if I liked.
Speaker 2: Banana flavor, I think this would be a pretty good banana cereal. So I'm going to give it three balls. Andrew, you like that.
Speaker 1: I do? All right? Anything interesting going on? What you're ordering lunch or yeah? Well you are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Andrew's ordering lunch while we're trying to record our podcast. Well, I'm getting lunch bought for me on cereal. Who's buying lunch today, Josh is, Oh, that's why Nate popped in. He wanted us to take a picture with the oscar. Oh he did, yeah, because they're taking pictures with it. I would love to do that, but oh, well you could go.
Speaker 1: I was staying here.
Speaker 3: I'll hold the four down.
Speaker 1: Fine. So again.
Speaker 2: A couple of weeks ago, I was at Dollar General because I like to visit other stores to see what cereals I can get great. And you know, Dollar General is really not a dollar store. It's just called that. Things are regular price there, like there's.
Speaker 3: No yeah, they stopped that.
Speaker 1: I feel well, I don't know.
Speaker 2: If Dollar General is ever actually a dollar store. It's more of a you know, scale down supermarket. So their brand is Clover Valley. Okay, So I found this there. They had a whole bunch of different cereals, and I decided I wanted to get the fruity bites. Okay, this is going to be a what now?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yabba daba Doolintstone Cereal. Yabba Dabba Pebbles, Pebbles knockoff fruity Pebbles. Fruity Okay, Pebbles is close enough.
Speaker 3: We don't need the.
Speaker 7: Excuse me Fruity Pebbles.
Speaker 4: You knew what I was talking about with the word pebbles could be coco. You're right, Scott, Nobody understands that pebbles has a wide variety of options.
Speaker 3: I had to say stone pebbles. Otherwise everyone is just.
Speaker 7: You talking.
Speaker 1: They really don't have a wife. You're so mean to me.
Speaker 3: You're the one who can't think with their brain.
Speaker 2: Is this I think it's coming to an end right.
Speaker 4: My god, you're so dramatic.
Speaker 1: It is so can you smell it?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 4: Oh, that's way different than how fruity Pebbles taste.
Speaker 2: Disagree, Nope, because you're probably thinking of fruit Loops because it's another brand. Yeah, probably thinking, But this smells.
Speaker 1: This smells just like fruity Pebbles.
Speaker 2: So fruity bites from Clover Valley. We're gonna hit it with some farmland fresh areas, two percent milk in the half gallon jug. How do I get this spicy grilled chicken? You do it after the show, so ordered very soon.
Speaker 1: That's cool. I see what's more important in your life?
Speaker 2: It is because I want a free lunch.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go ahead and try this cereal while you're busy over there ordering lunch.
Speaker 4: Can't you just give me a second?
Speaker 1: The fans will agree, No, the fans.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: I saw one comment in a Facebook group.
Speaker 2: What I trolled seventeen thousand pages to find.
Speaker 1: It's good.
Speaker 2: It has a little hint of fabuloso. I'm tasting a little bit of cleaning fluid.
Speaker 3: Is it wrong that I like it?
Speaker 2: No, it's not bad. Don't ever drink fabulosa. By the way, there was a whole thing back in the day with my kids were drinking fabuloso because of the beautiful colors.
Speaker 3: I don't hate this.
Speaker 1: I give it four bowls. I hate it now if this was actual fruity pebbles, five balls all day. But it has this I have to say.
Speaker 4: The milk, the Farmland milk, I just got like a nice balance with the fruit bears bites.
Speaker 2: I'm wondering if this is one of those California California cancer we shouldn't be I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, this one doesn't say anything. I'm gonna give it.
Speaker 2: I'm actually giving it three bowls in a spoon. The Clover Valley Fruity Pebble's knockoff not quite as good as Fruity Pebble. We've had some better fruity Pebble knockoffs from supermarkets. This is not one of them, as far as I'm concerned. Andrew's gonna order some lunch and we'll be back right after this. No, Wilfrid was talking. Step over, Wilfrid. Respect your elders.
Speaker 1: It's the right thing to do.
Speaker 4: Ed.
Speaker 1: We're back. And Andrew's still ordering lunch.
Speaker 4: Because they see the commercial break.
Speaker 3: I don't edit it.
Speaker 2: No what most people are listening, you know, Okay, they're listening.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: This next one isn't a bag, Andrew, which means it's granola. Honestly, don't remember where I got this. I think I got this on one of my many road trips. Not really sure. It's called granola pop.
Speaker 4: I'm back, everybody, By the way, I order it. I got spicy grilled chicken from Sophie's. It's Cuban food. I love Cuban food. By the way, do you like Cuban food.
Speaker 2: We'll save that for bull chat, won't we rainbow sprinkles fruit. Dude, how many times did I say something today? It's save a bitch yet once I want to talk about things. Okay, fruits and veggies and whole grains in every bite now, so this must be one of those things that has the hidden veggies in it, right.
Speaker 4: Oh, rainbow sprinkles, fruits and veggies, whole grains every day?
Speaker 3: Granola pop?
Speaker 2: Does it say how this saves lives? Or is that just what the cereal granola is called? And I don't remember where I bought it. I'm a terrible, terrible you purchase it?
Speaker 4: They send food to people in need, and so kids thrive. I'm gonna just say, like, could you tell me where the kids.
Speaker 3: Are gonna thrive?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like where is this going?
Speaker 2: And it said of me buying it? Can't you just send them this?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Grenee, you can't eat this because it has sunflower oil?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I'm gonna shake it up.
Speaker 4: Cereals are starting to use sunflower oil.
Speaker 2: There's sprinkles in here. Is the software uptakeing a ruin?
Speaker 3: Are we not gonna just acknowledge anything I say?
Speaker 1: Sunflower oil?
Speaker 4: It's being used a lot more. Have you noticed that probably cheaper.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, these look like rice crispy type pieces with some granola mixed in and a couple of sprinkles.
Speaker 1: The shop weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here, thank you.
Speaker 4: I don't think oh well, it smells like Plato.
Speaker 1: There's nothing very special about this.
Speaker 3: It literally smells like Plato.
Speaker 1: You used to eat that as a kid, didn't you. No, you didn't know.
Speaker 4: There was an episode of I think it was the rug Rats and yeah it wasn't.
Speaker 3: That scared me off of eating Plato.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I dripped farm than a fresh cherries milk all over my pants.
Speaker 4: I want to get some sprinkles, but I don't know where I'm going to find.
Speaker 2: There were like six sprinkles in each one one, two, three, m. It's very reminiscent of the good and Gather Target granola.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's just like you don't remember that though, do you do? You remember that?
Speaker 3: I do. I remember the packaging and everything.
Speaker 4: And we had a birthcake variant of it, Like you're gonna hate this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, birthday cake.
Speaker 3: What's the flavor?
Speaker 1: We eat together? You purchase, we send food kids thrive.
Speaker 3: It tastes like play though.
Speaker 2: It tastes like it smells so you said you never ate play though, Yeah, but I say, by the smell of it, I know what it would probably taste like.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't like it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give it two bowls a two.
Speaker 2: S three bowls in a spoon. At the very first bite, I didn't love it.
Speaker 3: I still don't love it.
Speaker 2: But I want to see what the whole veggies thing is. Let's see whole grain oats, brown rice, crisp, blah blah blah, sunflower oil, cane sugar, brown sugar, rainbow sprinkles, got all that cornstarch, Salulo's gum, carried gene and oscary says that's bad.
Speaker 1: So I less it thin.
Speaker 2: Oh here, fruit and veggies, apple extract, onion extract, broccoli, kale, cranberry, and raspberry.
Speaker 4: Honestly, even though we didn't like it, if you want to use that clip of us going when you were telling us the vegetables by all means I don't text the check.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you one thing. I don't taste any of those vegetables.
Speaker 3: I don't either.
Speaker 2: It's shocking, but it's so way low down on the ingredient. Listen, they can't be very much of any of that in there. But if you want to fool your kids by all means, give them some sprinkles.
Speaker 4: I gotta tell you, this episode was terrible.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, outside of the fruit knockoff that I may get deadly diseases from because it's banned in a certain state.
Speaker 2: No, No, this one was okay, this is this was not the Dollar Tree cereal. This is Dollar General. They're a little more high class.
Speaker 3: I gotta tell you. It just wasn't that great.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. It was carefully curated too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well curated for who. I don't know.
Speaker 2: By the way, we got about six more boxes of big boxes of cereal for Matt our buddy. Matt like he was raging at his desk. I don't think it was raging.
Speaker 3: Raging well, I was literally, oh, here we go.
Speaker 1: I just can't.
Speaker 4: Why we go with the cereals?
Speaker 3: I just can't. This is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: I didn't say those words. Well, I certainly appreciate Matt for sending all the cereals. It's a lot, and they're all going to expire before we get to them. You can't see it under the desk there, But you know what this is movable, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, try putting it back afterwards though, good luck.
Speaker 1: So under the desk here.
Speaker 2: Look, those are all Matt cereals, most of them, some of their mind, but a lot of those are Matt.
Speaker 1: He sent all of those to us on the bottom.
Speaker 2: We haven't done any of those yet, and by the time we do, they're going to be expired and grow, so we may have to up the ante and like bang out six or seven.
Speaker 1: Cereals per episode.
Speaker 2: Great, now you know I can't fix this anyway.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for listening to this episode of Serial Killers.
Speaker 4: Thanks guys, welcome back to our channel. Make sure you like subscribe down there. We appreciate you guys for listening. Make sure serial Killers fam make sure you subscribe and like, and you know, check out other videos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and follow us at serial Killers PC on all social platforms, and check out our friends at Farmland Fresh Dairies on Instagram.
Speaker 1: What huh?
Speaker 3: Why did you just do that?
Speaker 1: Oh? No, because I'm wearing a Long Island shirt.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, cool, Hey guys, make sure you check us out again until next time.
Speaker 2: That's nineties, say crunch Andrew, Crunch.
Speaker 4: Okay, now can you end it over there?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't know, oh God, this is going to be bad.