Speaker 1: Welcome into the Ravens Presspass Podcast. It is Wednesday, November first, and the Ravens are gearing up for a game coming up against the Seattle Seahawks at mc bak Stadium on Sunday. As we get ready for that game, the Ravens talked about what to expect this matchup and head coach John Harball talk with the media Wednesday afternoon.
Speaker 2: Well, that'd been the case.
Speaker 3: It was a great day for football today. As Tom Reid always said.
Speaker 2: Every day is a great day for football. So what question do you have John? Obviously yesterday trade deadline passed, no moves made. Is there anything you can tell us about it?
Speaker 4: I mean, do you feel like there was anything possible.
Speaker 5: Or anything like that?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there there were possibilities. I thought Eric and the guys did a great job. They were working on different things that maybe could come up. You know, there's probably I don't know how many deals get made, or three or four or five deals I saw, I think, but I'm sure there were hundreds of things talked about across the league. We were involved in different kind of conversations, but nothing came your fruition.
Speaker 6: What do you think that tells the team that no moves are made.
Speaker 2: This is the team.
Speaker 6: You're sticking with them and going down the stretch, you're the rest of the season.
Speaker 4: What do you think that tests your players?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, that's a great question. I hadn't thought of it so much like that. I think our guys know how we feel about them, you know. But we're certainly not you know, we're not in desperate mode. You know, we're not gonna do something out of desperation by any stretch. We have a really good roster, like we talked about Monday, and I love our guys. We have everything we need and our guys had a great practice today and we're looking forward to Sunday.
Speaker 2: That's really what we're thinking about.
Speaker 5: Johnny of the London travel questions, the short week, the out west, I know it's one at a time, But when you look at the next three and that window in eleven days home, is that a huge stretch that you look at as an opportunity for your team?
Speaker 2: It really is.
Speaker 3: I mean it's something that we've you know, long term, our long term is probably three weeks. You know, our short term is Sunday, even Thursday, you know it. Uh, that's that's the kind of the bucket right in front of us right now, do as well as we can over that stretch.
Speaker 2: And we're thinking a lot about that.
Speaker 7: Coach Brandon Stevens has really emerged. What have you seen from him this season that's really abled him to play at such a high level.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, he's just diligent guy. I mean, Brandon is talented. He was new to the game kind of a defensive back. He hadn't played it much in college. He was a running back at U c. L A. Transferred and went to dB, so he's learned a lot. But he's just he's a good He's a talented guy, but he's really just diligent about technique. Tries to do all the details and the little things right. And it's really showing up in the way he's playing.
Speaker 8: Most the sense that they're too many, but you're at safety you have now it looked almost a surf class to get Warley back and Marcus Williams there.
Speaker 2: The way Gino is playing, is that a problem?
Speaker 8: Is it a good problem that many guys are trying? He wants many playmakers on the field, right, but there's only so manying beyond there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, yeah, I mean you want that's what I think you need. You need.
Speaker 3: We believe in depth. We do believe in building a deep roster. It's something that has been pretty evident probably you know, over the last many, many years, and so we've been able to weather different challenges have happened, even in the last few years when we got hit really hard with some challenges, and we we still put guys out there that play hard and play well. So, yeah, getting healthier is a big thing. It's still day to day, week to week, you know. But those guys coming back, I mean, I'm excited to see how ready they are to go. You know, they practice today, so we'll see where we're at.
Speaker 9: From Seattle, I went to a lot of people.
Speaker 2: That anticipated in all.
Speaker 4: The Yeah, you know Seattle.
Speaker 3: I think they just the way they operate out there, a coach carroll you pretty much kind of I don't care what it is, They're going to be their personality, right, and that's how they are again, it's it's a Seattle Seahawk personality. It's what I think he's established there over the last number of years. They play hard, they play with a ton of energy, a ton of confidence.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: They they're disciplined, they're tough, you know, all those things, and and they're gonna come in here, uh bringing, you know, like they always do. That's how they kind of what you'd expect from a Seahawks team.
Speaker 10: Talking about Smith, I mean it seems like he's kind of not that second lafe out there in Seattle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gino, gosh yah.
Speaker 3: He's he's playing great, had a great year last year, and they've settled in with him and make a lot of throws, play action boots, drop back pass. He's scrambling every now and they'll come up with a drawer or quarterback run in a critical situation.
Speaker 2: So playing really good football.
Speaker 4: Really. That whole receiver group when you watch them, what impressed you about them?
Speaker 3: Right, very very wide receiver driven, you know, that's kind of and they've got really good tight ends and backs too, and the backs are carrying the ball. But from the passing game standpoint, man, those tight ends get the targets and they all are the wide receivers get the targets, and they all do certain things really well. You know, got the the young Ohio State Buck guy in there, and he's he's screens and underneath routes and take off on a double move. Uh, you know, I mean Metcalf, Guys look at him, he's he's a He's just a kind of a beast out there doing different things. And Lockett just continues no change. I mean, as long as he's played, he's still the same player he was his first couple of years.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: So those are all people that we have to contend with.
Speaker 8: No, obviously, you want to get everybody as involved as you.
Speaker 11: Can offensively, But do you feel like you guys, do you want to get Rashad Bateman Moore involved?
Speaker 4: You only have the two targets on Sunday. Yes, we do.
Speaker 2: We want to get everybody more involved.
Speaker 3: You know. I think that's kind of the is the answer, like like you frame the question. And Rashad definitely, Uh, you know, if he starts, he starts popping and making plays and catching run types of things that he does, that's gonna be something that's just gonna be a real problem for defenses. And you probably can go right down the line with every guy, and the more we can get those guys involved.
Speaker 2: It's not gonna be every player every.
Speaker 3: Game, but the more we can get him showing up different games, I think it's gonna it's just gonna make everybody better.
Speaker 12: Telling you guys have sort of gotten back on track in terms of the red zone offense the last couple of weeks. How important is Gus Edwards said in a running game in general.
Speaker 1: Been to that?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I mean, you know, well, the best we said.
Speaker 3: I think we said it a couple weeks ago when when we had the bad the bad game or two that you'd like to run it in, you know, and being able to run it in down there is the best way to do it. It's it's just the most straightforward way to do it. It's a smaller area to throw, and then off of that you get play action stuff and then just six straight drop back if they start packing it in there against the run. So it kind of starts with that John.
Speaker 4: And then the speaking to guys.
Speaker 9: You can see him out there today, I know injury reported twins.
Speaker 2: Later, handful of guys that were there anything concerning.
Speaker 3: Or yeah, nothing really to report that's concerning that way, what we uh, I think as it goes along in the week, we'll kind of see it unfold that way.
Speaker 1: That was head coach John Harball. We also had a chance to hear from quarterback Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 4: Lamar of the video shows on not touched on you through the Mark Andrews.
Speaker 2: You're basically threw it on one foot and Ronnie Stanley's foot kind.
Speaker 13: Of backed in.
Speaker 2: Did you feel that at the time?
Speaker 1: Did did?
Speaker 2: Did your leg it bothered at all on that point? Like you threw that ball one? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 6: I did.
Speaker 14: Mark's open. I just tried to do my best to get it to him. Made the Cats who scored.
Speaker 13: Yeah, but I knew no no bother to your leg. With Stanley hitting you like that, I mean my leg just flew in the air. Other than that, we was good. Oh the one planted, Noah, it was.
Speaker 4: I mean it was good.
Speaker 2: I'm healthy.
Speaker 4: I'm good. Mar the player that shot made on the first drive where he took Yeah, yeah?
Speaker 1: Does that?
Speaker 4: Does that show what a talent he is and sort of the potential that he really does have?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 14: Man, I believe what it was two seasons ago he had a catching like that against Cleveland when I snoop thro him a go ball. He made another catch like that, so we know it being capable of you know, he just need more opportunities, I believe.
Speaker 4: Lamar We spoke to you about Adell after the game. Now close, I mean, you're getting the penalty flags, you're you're getting some positive things out of.
Speaker 2: Throwing to Adele.
Speaker 4: But what's it gonna get to?
Speaker 10: Do you think you're getting close to the point where you're gonna be connecting on more passes together?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, So they just holding 'em. They hold 'em.
Speaker 14: But I believe they they got to you know, it's it's obj. You know, he you gonna catch the ball, so they gotta do their best to keep him away from the ball. And they doing a good job better right now. But you gonna get on the scoreboard. I I believe it's happening fast, it's going, it's gonna come, and it's gonna happen smart.
Speaker 4: You talked about him.
Speaker 11: Look, Risharp, baby needs more opportunities. How how tough is are you cognitant of that in the game of who's you know, who's getting those opportunities?
Speaker 4: Who may need to get a ball thrown to.
Speaker 6: Them at that time?
Speaker 10: No, not really.
Speaker 14: I'm just trying to do my best to put points on the board. You know, we got guys flying open here and there, so it's hard to pinpoint you know exactly, They like, yeah, he need to get the ball here. You know, it's within the play. You know, if I'm going through progression and the guy open, you gonna get the ball. But other than that, I'm not trying to force anything.
Speaker 1: Would you describe your up sitely for three straight home.
Speaker 14: I'm very excited. I'm looking forward to it. Uh, we're not traveling, stay home, crowneded. Uh, i'm'a join it. I'm'a join it.
Speaker 9: Mark's a a very tough stretch, did you guys that's coming up, not just the next three weeks, but the second half of the schedule. I guess you know, where do you kind of feel this team is prepared think they are for the what's the comb.
Speaker 2: I believe f t Early on in the season, it was a stretch.
Speaker 14: You know, we had three division games back to back, you know, and we we got the Seattle who else the Browns? You know, we got tough uh what it Cincinnati after that. So it's it's gonna be tough regardless. You know, any league, any team in the league you gonna play against, it's gonna be a tough game. You know, it's all of us NFL players superstars. Uh, but I believe we we prepared.
Speaker 12: We prepared.
Speaker 2: We been jowing it getting better each and every week.
Speaker 4: We been watching that film to see Hawks of defense.
Speaker 2: What kind of jumps out that train.
Speaker 14: S Those guys just flying around, you know, they making plays, you know, s making things happen.
Speaker 15: Uh.
Speaker 14: Defense line good, lineback is good. Got waged a vet, you know, got Jamal Adams back. Uh they have uh six that that guy he's from in the safety as well, second year of corner.
Speaker 2: He's pretty good. Those guys are stat right now.
Speaker 4: Is there anything they do that you can take from Cardinals game?
Speaker 12: For example, the Celerities defensively that they think you can take them back?
Speaker 2: You too to Seattle, you know.
Speaker 4: Seat drops a lot doesn't play to that.
Speaker 14: So uh yeah, well that's two different defenses on Arizona did a lot of job eight versus us. We wasn't looking forward to that, but they did a good job at that. But Seattle's pretty much a three D team, you know, z own team. Uh, you just gotta go in and prepare it.
Speaker 2: That's all alright.
Speaker 12: I think you're up to now seventeen and one against NFC teams.
Speaker 4: They're ready.
Speaker 14: By playing football it is not about NFC or LC. I'm tryna win regardless. I don't even wanna put that in my head or let you finish that question.
Speaker 4: Were good?
Speaker 2: Were good?
Speaker 4: I think it was more about the fact that maybe, no, don't try to be don't try to take his question.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 4: You feel like you have an advantage on teams that have not.
Speaker 14: Seen you before, And no, no, I'm gonna go in there prepared just like any other team, ALC team as well. You know, hopefully it keep keep the score, keep going up. You know, seventeen to one. Hope it was eighteen to one after this one. I'll see that.
Speaker 1: That was quarterback Lamar Jackson. On the defensive side of the ball, linebacker Rokwan Smith talked about this game and his thoughts going into this Week nine matchup.
Speaker 10: Every practice you run out onto that practice steel coming out there, we all want to know where does that come from and what's kind of the intent behind back. Honestly, it's just my approach to today just going out there, live alive, you know, just happy to be out there, excited and you know, just like let the guys know every single day I'm ready to attack the day by any means necessary in a sense.
Speaker 16: You made it clear after the Arizonian game you didn't feel like you guys played up to your standard.
Speaker 4: Was that was that mostly about the drives in the fourth quarter or what did you mean by that one?
Speaker 10: When you look at it overall, and that's you know, we're past that now we moved on Seattle. But when you look at it overall, it's four quarters of play and that's how you judge a game. So I feel like we just had placed throughout the game that wasn't to our standard, and you know you're gonna make mistakes. We're human at the end of the day, but we just hold ourselves to higher standards and we know what we're capable of when we're playing our best.
Speaker 7: Well, it seems like you've talked a lot recently about protecting your house and that's really important with a three game homestand coming up. You know, just how much do you talk to the guys about that. It seems like it's something you kind of take personally.
Speaker 10: Honestly, I don't have to say too much to the guys about it. Everyone everyone's very aware of what's that, what's at state, and at the end of the day, Like I always say, you know, it's your turf and you know our fans and our family there, so you know we have to defend that by any means necessary. And we're just you know, taking it one game at a time and that's our focus. Can't can't jump ahead. So one day, one game at a time, and I feel like if we do that, everything will go over well.
Speaker 8: As a team, there are an awful lot of statistics, So you guys are right at the top or near it. Is there anyone particularly you take great or frighten. So as a team defensive, whether the points beginning yard directs, been playing them, that kind.
Speaker 4: Of think you look at.
Speaker 8: I said, that's the one I want to I want to leave.
Speaker 2: In eager league.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, I take the W in the L. So the W means so much more. We can be the worst defense in the league, and you know, as long as we're winning, I'm all for that. But I wouldn't want to be on the worst defense in the league by any means. But you know, as long as we're winning, and you know, we're playing good ball, and I'm out there with my guys, the guys out there with each other, so we're happy with that real quad.
Speaker 6: Last year at the trade deadline, they obviously brought you in. They felt they needed to add you. This year, no moves, right, What do you think that says that that they're comfortable going forward with this collection of talent? What do you think that says as far as like a voter of confidence for you guys, or what the staff is telling the locker room making no moves to the deadline.
Speaker 10: Honestly, man, I'm a player and upstairs handle with stairs handle. I don't really focus on that. You know, last year, well like a year now. Very grateful to be here, and I just look at it as like, you know, if they saw something that they really needed out there, they would have winnen got it. But you know, I feel I'm very comforting in this team and position from top to bottom. And I think, if you know, we all play to the best of our abilities disguise the limit for us.
Speaker 11: Wasn't like watching Michael Pearson justin Mattabka Champion game.
Speaker 10: If they had us this, man, I love playing with those guys, Big Mike, Juggernaut and Beaks. Just having those two guys in front of you, man, it makes life a lot easier for me p Q and secondary as well. So I love when those guys get recognized and have the type of games that they have because you know, I think they're two of the best at what they do. So just very proud of those guys, and you know, just got to keep it going and those guys know that as well. So that's our focus, just doing it weekend and week out and not just one game. And those guys been doing it all year long.
Speaker 1: What kind of challenge is jun.
Speaker 10: For a defensive Yeah, so seeatt I think they are a great team. You know, Pete Carroll has been doing it for a while, much success in college as well as in the league. And you know, I think the offense has a lot of good players on it, you know, with the running back number nine, Gino, guys outside as well, So I think he does a lot of great things. Well, you know, can get out, get out in the space, get out of the pocket, make those throws, whether that's boots, whether that's in the gun, getting quick throws out, quick game and things of that nature.
Speaker 4: So quick release.
Speaker 10: So you know, I'm excited for the opportunity. The defense excited for the opportunity, and I think if we come out and do we have to do things being our favorite but we just got to take it one day at a time.
Speaker 4: Rook one is Bobby Wagner or a guy that you've looked at for a while and just kind of not only the way he played the game, but what he's been able to do at the position.
Speaker 10: Yeah, for sure, be Wags. I remember when I actually first came into the league. I remember I ended up connecting with him, asking him questions and things and things of that nature. So yeah, I always had a great deal of respect for Bobby. God been doing it for a very long time, Pro Bowls, all Pro, you name it, so you know, got a lot of respect him in the way he played a position and still you know playing and what year I can't, I don't know what year this is for him, but he's been doing it for a while, So definitely have a great deal of respect for him and the way he played the game.
Speaker 16: You'll be in the last voice in the whole you know, when you guys come off after warm ups, you know sometimes in the locker room after the game, is that something you've done your whole life? Like were you that guy in high school? Were you that guy at Georgia, Like, how did you how do you kind of take on that role?
Speaker 10: Honestly, as I think about it, like in high school, like not like my freshman year or anything like that, or sophomore year, but like my junior senior year, Yeah, I was that guy that Actually we didn't do it as a team to head coach more so in high school, but my position group. Yeah, in college as well, and then you know, in the league it came along like I can't remember what year, probably third year or so, and so it's just been something that I'm comfortable.
Speaker 13: With the guys.
Speaker 10: I love when I get up there and I just be myself and that's all I know how to do at the end of the day, and just like speak from the heart, speak real, and you know, guys respect that at the end of the day. It's not like, you know, trying to create a picture that I don't live by. So I just go out give the real and you either respect it or you don't. But most people respect real. Not a lot of it in this world.
Speaker 7: You know what stands out to you about Brandon Stevens in the way he approaches.
Speaker 10: Kame, Oh yeah, b Steve or Timothy you know that's actually his name. But man, I like b Steve a lot man just the way he come to work every day, put his head down. Never heard this guy complain about anything, like whether that's you know, Ota is having him playing safety in the game, you know, hav him go to safety with injuries and things like that. Never see the guy Waiver complain of anything. And I just respect the way he come out each and every day and just want to get better, and like that's all he focused on, Like attention to details are so crucial to him, and like I got a lot of respect and love playing with him, and I think the best is still yet to come for him. So I'm very excited for his future and everything that he's gonna do.
Speaker 1: That was linebacker Roquan Smith. And someone who's having a huge season this year for the Ravens is defensive tackle Justin Matabik. He has been a dominant force in the middle of this defense. He talked about his breakout season.
Speaker 17: Does it a last week uh coach with Donalds talking about the work you put it in an off season and kind of set me up for this year. I'm just curious, do you feel that way and did you do anything different with your approach in the off season.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I feel that way. Just you know, in the off season, I just wanna make sure I get better than the year prior. And the thing that the different was just really tune in with just like pastor us moves and just for fine ways to get better with conditioning and stuff like that. So those are things I felt like LA last year I lacked and I wanted to definitely get better this year.
Speaker 17: So are you using are you more confident in using certain moves in games than you have been before? Cause I mean you're showing a a variety of different things.
Speaker 15: Uh yeah, I feel like, uh like as I practicing h A get confident doing it against my teammates, I feel I can get more confident in the game. I just pull it out and usually work. So try to time it up good too.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Just to talk about confidence, I mean, like overall confidence, is that something you can quantify, like, you know, having a career a year like you are right now? You do? I mean the amount of confidence you're playing with and what that kind of translates to when you get on the field. How do you quantify that?
Speaker 15: Quantify what was that. I mean, it's a big word, smart guy, not really right.
Speaker 6: Just I mean, like, how how much confidence you're playing with right now? Can you kind of describe that and and kind of how much that helps you on the field.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I'll just say just listening to coach like Chuck Weave and just in terms of like run, play, action, pass and stuff like that. Just just the little things that they tell us to do. I just like try to practice it and on film and watch out the practice over and I'm like that, do looks good. I'm gonna play it like that in the game. So just like taking it one day at a time and just executing those moves over and over there and just not get tired of doing it. I feel like it translates to the to the game.
Speaker 1: Just and you've talked about your coaches Weave and up and how they taught you. After your sack, you kind of pointed over with the sidelines, I'm curious. You know, we'll get behind.
Speaker 15: That and uh, every record asking me that, but I'm gonna just say, like I point I point to like this stuff fans and stuff like that, and just to be like, hey, like I'm here, you know what I'm saying, so that basically that's just my little thing on I might switch it up, but this is kind of what I do.
Speaker 9: So do you do you ever keep track of stuff going on at the trade deadline and to have a trade deadline pass?
Speaker 4: Whereas you know, you're talking to John the other day and said.
Speaker 2: You really like our guys, really like our roster.
Speaker 9: Does that feel like the en busment you guys with Ben here getting this team with sixty two records.
Speaker 15: I don't really pay attention to the trade deadlines and stuff like that, you know, when you hear like a blockbuster trade or something like that, like the commanders got chased and sweat out of there, like stuff like that. I hear about, but I don't really pay too much attention to it. It's just when it's like a breaking news or something, or a shocking trade, that's when I hear about it. To be honest with you, So do you feel like there's any.
Speaker 4: Sense of that in the locker room, like something that's talked about?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 15: Is it just when it happens to that is when it happens, it happens, So I don't I don't talk about it.
Speaker 4: So when you look at the season you're having.
Speaker 15: Do you see how that has helped Michael Purris and vice versa, when he's having a game he's having that helps you as well.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 15: I feel we help each other, you know, just being in terms on the same page. I'm pastoral as games, who's the middle, push guy away from the back and stuff like that. Just communicating, Just keep talking, keep practicing in practice, believe in each other. Just having confidence in each other and you know, loving on each other, like we go out to go eat together. Just keeping that, just building that chemistry strong so we can like trust each other when it comes to game day.
Speaker 4: So are you guys doing more stuts that you've done in the past. Are you doing more stuts than you've done in the past?
Speaker 15: Yeah, I would say so.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Do you feel like Travis Stones is having a little bit of an under the radar breakout as well?
Speaker 1: This year?
Speaker 15: He's been balling, you know, Is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 15: And I told him, I was like, when you balling, bro, like everybody's gonna ball everybod's gonna because you're just a young guy that just super strong, super fast, super quick, and like when you bring that out every day, become your best self. Every game, Like you just help this defense so much more. Bro, Like you don't know how much power you have.
Speaker 12: That's why I tell justin what's been made about your draft class and especially the guys on defense, how much to come into our own this year as far as that goes. How important is experience? I mean it's kind of a simple question, but how much has that mattered for you going from year one to year two, year.
Speaker 2: Three where you are now?
Speaker 15: Yeah, it's very important. Just having a I would say, like knowing kind of what to expect, you know what I'm saying, and just growing as a player as a person, just the league and just seeing guys before you and how they did asking them questions. You know, you develop yourself and you develop young guys that want to learn, are willing to earn and willing to apply it. So that's just what I say from that.
Speaker 1: Just along those lines, is there anything that you think the Ravens do to help foster that development those your time?
Speaker 15: I think they bring in vets that know what they're doing. There are good guys and it kind of brings like the younger guys to understanding with them and just wanted to learn from them and get better.
Speaker 8: I'll say, well, defenses, I mean, there's some of the numbers you guys are putting up for the halfway point, you're historically good. Is there any particular you take fide in and whether it's a points per game, yards per game, yards for play that kind of you guys are.
Speaker 13: At the top.
Speaker 15: That's a good question. I think all of it really all that matters. So I would say we take pride in all of it. You know, obviously stopping the run so we can make a one dimension and then getting after in the pass ruts game, but all of it, all of the important.
Speaker 9: Definitely if they're like a humility required or your guys pass up free for you to just be a guy willing to drop on burden long or whatever. You kind of be that middle hook guy you know that are kind of get someone like all that or quin free. I mean, what type of approaches do guy require?
Speaker 4: But do you think of pasture?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 15: The approach is just execute the game plan, Just execute the play. You know, don't be selfish, you know what I'm saying, be selfless, you know what I mean. Be able to put your teammates musician to make plays. That's what we do so. I mean, I'm just gonna puts in position to like rush past or too, So you have to put that into perspective as well. So you just have to execute the game plan and just stretch your teammates.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Ravens Press Pass podcast. The game coming up against Seattle is at one o'clock on Sunday. We can't wait to see you there. If you don't have tickets yet, visit seat geek or Baltimore Ravens dot com to get your tickets. We can't wait for the atmosphere inside M ANDT Bank Stadium. Also, if you haven't done so already, head over to the Lounge podcast feed. We actually sat down with tight End Mark Andrews. That episode is dropping Thursday morning. Really insightful interview from Mark, so check that out wherever you get your podcasts and you'll be able to watch that interview on YouTube as well. We appreciate you listening. Hit that subscribe button if you haven't done that already. Also leave a rating in a review. Thanks for listening. Talk with you again tomorrow