Speaker 1: Big Bank, DJ Scream bring you Big Facts, that number one podcast in the street.
Speaker 2: A lot for Revose Studios in the atil it's time for Big Facts, Big Bank, What up, DJ scream? I'm here listen to ogsu is here today from the atl the whole two eighty five on date B representing that west side, Bear representing that south side, Big Blade representing that north side. Everybody is here. Give it up for the ogs on Big Facts. We had to have this conversation again because the people in the comments wanted it so bad. They're gonna say, we can talk about Atlanta all day because we just love our city. And what we're gonna do today is similar to what we do last time. Like, let me start off with this question, like what's some of the things in the city that bother y'all? Right now, disturb y'all, concerned y'all, what's one of the main concerns And this is coming from different sides of the city.
Speaker 1: Start with you, b oh with me.
Speaker 3: I just probably I can go with like just the missing missing interpretations of Atlanta, the easy misinterpretation that is being brought to the to the masses, not personally like because Atlanta probably can't see it, but I look at Atlanta from an outside view being in it. You know what I'm saying, I'm not in the game, no more, I'm not. I'm not in the game. But so I got men still on the field. So we're just getting misinterpreted, you know, just for with the rap, you know, a bunch of rap stuff we dont went through and just you know, I.
Speaker 2: Know what you want to say, warming up, but I know.
Speaker 1: But it's just a whole just you know, And I was thinking of this on the way here.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Now you know how many man It's people was representing this long before we got here, You hear what I'm saying. And to get right here and lose it over sight or something small, man, you know that's me. I just want to fix the way Atlanta look, you know what I mean, Like I won't want people to know we were just talking about. Man, We're just talking about like just ogs all over over Atlanta before the internet, the word of mouth. Og know, they knew that great call like you used to have or whatever. You know what I mean, when Atlanta was you know what I mean, we got to get back to that. And it's a disconnect because we're not putting the proper pieces in front of us. I can't expect the o G my young guys, my young niggad is respect me if I ain't putting it in the game for the ones in front of me. You understand, yes, sir, man, Like we just said, they don't know those people.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: You know Franky J. Did you know Frank J?
Speaker 3: Okay, Frank J from rid Or used people they want to go friend you guys, right, he got killed back in the day, but he was just you know what I mean, all over legendary people in College Park when I was coming up, you know what I'm saying. And these people that you know, the West Side don't know. But we should know the whole Atlanta story. Again, I'm from the Atlanta before the boundary.
Speaker 5: You know what has happened a lot of times for us, Our story has not been told by us. There's been a lot of people from New York and other places producing so called documentaries about Atlanta from their perspective, and our voices.
Speaker 4: Are not really even heard.
Speaker 5: And for some reason, even you know, some of these people seem to be intimidated to sit down with somebody who really from the soil now mind you And I saw you a couple of weeks ago on the net talking about a situation between two prominent influential people in Atlanta. I wasn't born in it. I wasn't born in Atlanta. I was born in Aniston, Alabama. But I moved to Atlanta in seventy seven and I moved to College Park in seventy eight, Alabama, the west side.
Speaker 3: Talking about Semney anything, Bro, you ain't eat so much Atlanta?
Speaker 1: And right, do you know who Steve boykowskills? Yeah? Hell yeah, yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So a small town called the rock Querry. My family is the Ball family.
Speaker 5: So I come and my father's side is from New Haven, Woodbridge, Connecticut.
Speaker 4: So I lived up north. I lived in.
Speaker 5: Alabama, but the majority of my life has been in Atlanta. I lived on North Avenue on Peachtreet in North Avenue, in that little high rise. Mayor Mayor Jackson was up on the top floor. I was on the fourth floor. I walked from c. W. Hill back to my apartment before we moved to Pine Tree off flat shows. But what for me coming up in Pine Tree and having big brothers like Kevin Wells and a dude named Eddie Murphy and Hassan Shahid. All these dudes who were in high school really were influential to us because we were we were dealing with missing and murdered children. We were dealing with not knowing who was going to get kidnapped, and we were talked by Kay Wellson and the homies that we had to stick together. So we kind of developed somewhat of a lack of a better word, a gang mentality where we will be president in account for if we were ever in a position where someone's trying to kidnap us, you would have to come get us, you know what I mean. So for us growing up in College Park, we didn't even in the eighties, early eighties, late eighties, we weren't venturing out to.
Speaker 4: The West Side. Were on Western.
Speaker 5: We will go to Decatur because there was a lot of women in the Cata, but if you went out there, they was gonna steal your volkswagon. So we stayed under. We stayed Greenbrine South.
Speaker 3: Me personally, I'd be heaving man and I don't you know, and people be thinking, like I'm not president of who come to Atlanta and how they go. We ain't really really stunning that you just say you've been in that lianta since the seventy anything, so that by past. Once you get here, it's what you do. You explained it all right. Then you went to say the missing and murdered your brother. You don't take that locks you in in the same place. A lot of people come to you, and you know what I mean. And and the time thing and the time that you came Atlanta was you can't write at town when we didn't even know ourselves. A lot of people came here once we developed, you know what I'm saying. So you was here before the development. You were part of the situation. You was here before the development. And saying that, you said you've been since that. When I came to.
Speaker 6: Time, he did what I'm saying, I'm an implant to I thought I was the only one.
Speaker 3: But no, you don't listen. And it ain't about the implants man. In my opinion, Once you get here, man, what did you do? What did you do for the city, you know what I'm saying? Or you just wanted you.
Speaker 1: Gotta be alone?
Speaker 4: You have you said it.
Speaker 1: I can't say it, but you just.
Speaker 4: Said twenty you got at least last ten years years.
Speaker 2: If you've been here since ye after freak Nick ninety four, I came ninety five ninety four. That's how I like Olympics a little bitty six.
Speaker 3: Then if you've been before the Olympic and you was a nigga that moved around to b.
Speaker 1: I think you do.
Speaker 4: That's that my too.
Speaker 1: I go for that.
Speaker 4: I'll go for that, you know what.
Speaker 1: But but that's when the city changed. What what y'all say?
Speaker 2: Hold on now, what you say about somebody who and we know these people who might have moved here, oh one is twenty twenty six now than twenty five years. They don't did more for this city good than people who don't been there whole life.
Speaker 1: And thank you. Yeah, that's what we can say. That's what.
Speaker 4: Oh thank you, that's it.
Speaker 1: And and that you came here when.
Speaker 4: The project was gone, it's a whole different.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna say the whole the city marked people. I marked my people like with the rick dog for sure.
Speaker 3: So if you had, you know, the rit dog Paul that ripped was walking around searching people like Atlanta was.
Speaker 1: We didn't get loose until then. And explained it to the guy. The part of the day like.
Speaker 3: Man, But we didn't have time to be worried about what. No East Side niggas working South Sound, none of them, nigga. We all had the same. We had all the same art, the red Dogs in the Black exact and we.
Speaker 4: All had the same And we wasn't going to linux.
Speaker 1: You did what I'm saying, but we weren't going to know how to get the linens. I got grown exactly how to get the little that ship seemed like you were out of town.
Speaker 5: It was I'll never forget when Kevin Wells asked me to come to from my barbershop on Flat Shows and Old National to North Side Drive to Dark Studios to cut ABC's hair. I was like, where's north Side Drive? Like where is that at? Once I got there, me the homie, I laid the homie job below. We got there, we had guns, we had we had artillery that we would need for Old NAT. And it was like, you don't need that up here. I was like, we need that everywhere.
Speaker 4: No, you don't need that up here.
Speaker 5: In dark Dallas, Austin Recording Projects Studio literally became the most creative atmosphere that I had ever been in it. Essentially, it freed me of what the trap mindset of old national gobby road and flash shows was. It helped me to see this nigga Dallas and keV, who I went to high school with, had a five million dollar studio on North Side Drive in ninety two. Oh yeah, I couldn't see things the same. I never saw things the same from that point on because that was big business. They talking about three four hundred thousand dollars recording budgets like it was nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so how did we get hit on? We at the present day Atlanta and like we say some of our concerns.
Speaker 5: And everybody want to be hard and tough, and everybody south side niggas and they gonna be mad at me, but want to emulate Atlanta niggas and wear the joy dash and the silk shirts and all that shit. We didn't. We didn't come up like that. We didn't come up like that. So as soon as that hard you gotta be tough, you gotta be a street nigga, shit start coming coming to play and women and women well and bratch to that, and it's like, oh, I got to be that. You know what I mean, that's where it started sucking up to me. I know when they shutting down the projects.
Speaker 2: The project is one thing, but how much how much y'all think, like gang culture influence Atlanta as a whole, for good or bad, For.
Speaker 1: Good or bad.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying gang culture is more influenced in the prison more than the streets. In the streets, everybody get along, you could be cripped, you could be blood. Everybody get along. It's not like California, but in prison it go down. In prison act like Cali.
Speaker 2: You think those like I'm saying, like, I guess what I'm saying is as you start to travel outside of Atlanta, the suburbs, the suburbs, like you was kind of saying, like we want to be like whatever's going on in the city. So that means being a player. And one time it was a player that I mean getting money, That's what it was. But at some point even for the suburbs, like you got way far suburbs where they banging or whatever they got going on.
Speaker 5: It's like, let me be clear, in the eighties eighty eighty two, eighty three, eighty four, I'm a little kid, we were very aware eighty four eighty five, that there was a group of black men from wherever they were from, called down by law the Meadows.
Speaker 4: So they would come people from Atlanta from there on high.
Speaker 5: They would come to the South Side to get all women, which was they were going to come against opposition.
Speaker 4: Immediately, we were.
Speaker 5: Trained by our big homies to defend all women in our side of town.
Speaker 4: Understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So the influx for College Park for me in eighty five, eighty six, eighty seven with La and Seaside California and South Central California ten Duce Raymonds one eleven sixties hitting Old National. It was just they kind of fell into fucking with south side shit, and a few of us fell into fucking with fucking with what we didn't understand as crippen. We didn't had no idea what cripping was. But these niggas were so cool and they fell I guess because las niggas at some point might have been considered country with the curls and all that type of shit. So it just fell in line, and the homies was just trying to get money. So at that point we didn't we didn't understand the politics. It just was blue rags and to walk on the South Side, and that's just what it was gonna be.
Speaker 2: Was that six eighty six the first time I heard a gang in Atlanta? It was probably I was staying on Camelina Old National and it was like gds and folks. I think something like that. Ibably a little bit younger than by long Man a Sheppertaino. It's a whole lot of different.
Speaker 5: The Weekend Warriors were the white boys who would come fuck up beat up white black kids, and college park projects had the BBB, which was bad black boys. They end up, you know what I mean. A few of them went to prison, you know, for some ship. But we've always had the mentality of having to protect ourselves, you know what I mean. From my bad no disrespect Chipping Dip.
Speaker 1: Was that what you're teaching us? Some new ship ship in dep.
Speaker 4: With the most notorious gangsters in Atlanta. Okay, heeriet is the whole eighties.
Speaker 1: Okay, So when you said.
Speaker 5: Chipping Dip, if you Dallas Austin had a recording group, singing group called Holland Place Monsters. The lead one of the lead singles in that group is Chip Theopolis Flash went to thorough okay maniac h.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when they came.
Speaker 5: Through, they had pistols in eighty four, they were throwing battery, acid in eighty four, stabbing in eighty four. We on, I ain't know nothing else.
Speaker 4: So that's the streets, right in the streets.
Speaker 2: But even with everything he's saying, Bro, I'm being honest to me, all that shit to some extent still made sense. Shit started to not make sense to me. Just the shit out here, the rap shit. It's twenty sixteen, fifteen.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, because we were still was dealing with racism in the eighties, so we still had to collectively be together.
Speaker 4: Say, I think that's the difference us as black people.
Speaker 5: We don't have an opposition that is identifiable other than our self exactly because it's so many of us.
Speaker 4: It's so many of us now, But back.
Speaker 5: Then, Old National was fifty white, Stone Mountain was definitely white and racist.
Speaker 3: He just said, like Nigga, we all had one like you.
Speaker 5: Are you knowing like she, We all was against them or looking out for them more than we was looking out to be against each other.
Speaker 3: So that now that the police is no longer opt they only left with each other. So there that's the difference. Well, ain't no, ain't no universal backing out there. We had a universal with the police and fucking pre trial, right and we were scared to go to out to you know what I'm saying. So, yeah, nigga, So they don't have no man, they looking at jail. Now you know what Jill look like on the phone?
Speaker 1: Now, glorious, you understand? Yeah, watch out.
Speaker 3: So what's the difference between the East side niggas, West side niggas, the South side nigga? The ship, their mailbox, the numbers on their mailbox. Man, you know what I'm saying, Just how I feel like again, like I said, and I come from Atlanta before we didn't know the size.
Speaker 1: I didn't know you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: As you can hell you can tell, yeah, but you know, we just be careful we bring it, man, listen. And then we used to do that, and we should do this by Paul. And when I say Paul, man, when we should go to Grant Paul that ship we have some more folk neighborhood. We gotta act like these Grant Paul folks acting. You know what I'm saying, So you can kind of know. So when we go to krill Paul, the crill, Paul, you know what I'm saying. I acted every fall and it would be folk zones and is Paul, you know how they But Atlanta man ain't no different, bro.
Speaker 1: It really ain't no different, bro. It ain't no different.
Speaker 3: Cause and I heard people like say, oh, this side, this and this, man, I know the real Atlanta. If you know the real aland you'll know all this shit this ain't hold look not the sprinklers on top.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm respectfully disagree a little bit for my era, because we knew if we're going to go to Simpson Road to Charles Disco, we had to go twenty deep.
Speaker 4: We knew if we.
Speaker 3: Were going to go on a camp or college, Paul, we know we can't have no guns and drugs in the car, have a license.
Speaker 1: We hear what I'm saying. So you know those certain things right there.
Speaker 4: Jelly beans, all that shit.
Speaker 6: Like.
Speaker 5: We had to go as a collective because we knew Atlanta niggas thought that South Side Niggas was soft. As we had houses, we had yards, we had cars. We knew the cat niggas had all the girls. Plus they had South the cab mall so they had all all the polo, all the folks wagons, all the fly hair styles. Super shout out to Jojo Timm and Dave Legendary. You know what I mean, those were our idols.
Speaker 4: But we knew, I mean, young niggas, we knew we would.
Speaker 5: Never getting to I think them niggas was driving Porsches and Ferraris in eighty nine. Yeah, like for real, for real drug flying to La for a day to go shopping and coming back. That was unimaginable for us as youngsters, but niggas was doing it. But niggas was way more aware of not going to prison. Niggas today are blatantly advertising their affiliations, their money, their jewelry, their crimes.
Speaker 4: It's blatant.
Speaker 5: It's like it's still it's just for attention and validation. I think that's where we fucked up. I think they even as for a critic building system too.
Speaker 3: Though. I told my nephew though that I said, you know, I mean, your friends don't really smoke, but they.
Speaker 1: Smoke because it looked cool.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, man, I know a bunch of young right now. They don't really smoke and go with the nine millimeterday. He told me, understand, it's part of the UH have to explain if he rolling blunts, why your man don't smoke because he a fast squad dude.
Speaker 4: Bro, And that's not acceptable today. You understand the man was acceptable, was acceptable?
Speaker 1: Ain't.
Speaker 5: None of my homeboards from La ever pressed or pushed me to be on no bullshit, because whatever it was that they saw in me was promising. And I'm thankful for that because there was a time in my life that validation and acceptance was very important. Even though my mother, Diane Sales May she rest in peace, embedded in me morals and values and Christianity and spirituality. She embedded that in me, but I still wanted to be accepted by the homeboards, by the homies. And when they accepted me, it was like, Oh, this is it for me. I'm fucking with the walk. Didn't even know what it was, but that's what I was fucking with because in those teenage years, we want to be accepted, We want to be cool. Very few of us can stand on our own and be okay with being ourselves. Now I'm grown, I'm okay with being I traveled LA Chicago during bad Boy death road War, when none of the other artists on our label was traveling and touring. We traveled in one me one twelve, traveled and tour across the country in wartime. Chicago to goddamn La was never safe. We never stopped working as a South Side nigga. I just was never gonna bow down to fear, doubt or defeat.
Speaker 3: Hey, look, I'm coming from the College Park and all that. What was our biggest field, just bank Head the west Side? Thanks, talk about the.
Speaker 4: Project on the west Side.
Speaker 3: Okay, so so that's tell me about that story, young.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I killed early, real early, real.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean we always knew we won outside of Red Oak Projects, College Park projects, Hickory Park, which project.
Speaker 3: Which was dangerous appartment Listen, then appartments you just named them the equivalent in my.
Speaker 1: Turn from Montier Home and Boring Home Hollywood. Keep going.
Speaker 3: I'm just telling the West Side because they don't know nothing about that. You can scream once at home all these apartments that I know because I'm from I'm from around there, and I'm I'm in Atlanta hole. So we're taking allder I know, East late middle school too. Like I tell people being writing this down, you understand, montell home.
Speaker 4: No, we weren't never going over there.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just saying though, because.
Speaker 5: We weren't never going to none of them places Capitol Homes, tech Wood, Bowing Home.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying to them, you call them the saying stuff out in college part of time. Man, anybody going down to all.
Speaker 4: Oh, but we didn't know y'all thought like that.
Speaker 3: Not them, but the Southwest immediately thought like that because we were right there upon that, and we can get there again, like I said, or the East Point, the Grill family, all these old people, he's danger That ship was dangerous, man. All the apartments the college part dangerous, like the west side, and then I speak for the west side. The west side they didn't never leave from around there, so they only know what information somebody, but we just left own nations a bunch of holes out there. They didn't go to check. They couldn't. Then you understand this, This just got loose. So the city just kind of got loose, and it's people just not getting loose. I'm looking at people down that's representing the city. They just got loose.
Speaker 1: Out of their apartment, bro, they ain't been out the apartment in ten years, twelve years. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: You know, you said some shit when you said you never been you hadn't been to limitsing to you as a don't me neil Like for what.
Speaker 3: I got some nigga right now still in the hood, got telling meet me and Leonard them nigga had to.
Speaker 1: High Yeah, yeah, how you get that? Nigga don't even know P Street can take you straight there.
Speaker 3: Why do you think niggas just feel the leading north Side out of ship Like, why do you think that?
Speaker 4: Like because we never been up there?
Speaker 6: They too, That's one of the reasons that they think north Side is soft. They also I remember back in two thousand and nine twenty ten, Stacked Money boys, all of them used to come and they was beefing with Walker and all of them used to come. They was beefing with the north Side and it was like, hold on, we know y'all get down like that up here. We ain't never been across that water that Chattahoo she we never been over that water before. They told me straight up. They from Bankhead. They're like, I've never been there before. Y'all got some women out there, and y'all got some niggas getting money.
Speaker 1: Because the niggas don't go there. They never been there. I think, like U familiar places, just breathe like you like.
Speaker 2: You gotta have, you gotta have you got like music just kind of stamps it too. So by the time Mike with my back, Mike Will and Alten became a thing and started Mike Will from the North Yeah, just side.
Speaker 1: Well listen, projects, No.
Speaker 6: We have projects. We had, That's what that money. Boy, they was hanging in the projects we had, Boston home, we had.
Speaker 1: Was in calls somewhere.
Speaker 6: Yes, the north side, our north side, not the north side. I'm talking about this north.
Speaker 1: Side called west side. We're taking calls with them. Were down with the.
Speaker 7: Side, you know, the city.
Speaker 4: Were on top of the city.
Speaker 1: But huh, boy, listen, not personal saying that. What about Lynnwood Park?
Speaker 3: Get money over them that's on the north side.
Speaker 1: Get money. You're talking about beautiful now. I think.
Speaker 6: To the they called themselves the North Side n a w F with the north side, north side of Atlanta.
Speaker 4: Yeah, north We.
Speaker 6: Have argument with the north Side forever the past twenty years.
Speaker 1: Once you cracked eighty.
Speaker 6: Five, yes, no, when it's split, that's going to the east, so so Gwennett and all that is going to the east northeast, and we're going to the northwest, which which bank head is connected to county.
Speaker 1: Why they call it the northwest?
Speaker 3: When I said, think on just the north side in general, I'm thinking, like, you know, not just saying beautiful and my.
Speaker 1: Exation of why people ain't doing anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ye north side didn't have no no trap situation cut.
Speaker 4: I think we we called.
Speaker 6: We told them, we said, how y'all in north y'all don't got no hoods, don't have no hoods.
Speaker 4: We got hoods and struct we got.
Speaker 1: To restructure zones just in the hood.
Speaker 3: Because I'm gonna tell you, man, call and hold dunk the whole call man the west side taking that ye were taking that side? Said what I told him about it. I'm gonna tell you something to We're not gonna take it all the way.
Speaker 1: Up county on the west side or coming to mall this west side. So that's west side here, Yeah, what we taking that all that west side?
Speaker 5: One most west side be trying to act like when they want to claim southwest, they will, but sometimes they're like, no, that's south.
Speaker 3: See what people don't know where they do the west side not just split up in the city term.
Speaker 1: We don't cut twenty five and half to.
Speaker 3: Half of the east side half and then when it cut, we're gonna cut half of the north and south.
Speaker 1: Think about this, hey, but you know, let me say that.
Speaker 3: You know how niggas be talking about the real Atlanta, Like like when Ken was up here, they were like, Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Is the west side west side close to the car than Atlanta? For sure? Am I keeping the brick?
Speaker 3: Like if we say Atlanta in Atlanta Zone three, the only thing is Atlanta, Bookie ball, is Atlanta like capital home when you can see, when you can look at it, the city get like if we want to just.
Speaker 5: Say that, because if you had counselors at five points and all that, we all hl green, We all out there and we went down on on the Marty train, but we were scared ride the pink pig all the exactly look.
Speaker 3: But now that just cleared it up for my west side. Polom like I always tell me, like you're really from card Bron, Just be them making y'all same.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 5: Man, we were gonna take that, we were gonna but we're gonna close. You will always say oh, you really from Riverdale. If you're not from Old National, you ain't South Side, not from my era. So when you say I'm from Riverdale, I'm from Tar Boulevard.
Speaker 1: I'm like, that's fun, real ship.
Speaker 2: But I just said, but that's how I go because one of no black people out there. But you know what that create though, Yeah, niggas felt like, man, we got to get busy and showing.
Speaker 3: Like, well, a nigga be like, I ain't from the East Side, but it's the east side of all niggas because you want to say it's from East Atlanta Edgewood, Atlanta. Police still ride through our neighborhood and a nigga get offended, you say he's from the cat that's fucked up.
Speaker 5: When I came back and I came back from war and ran into my little home for a troop rest in peace to.
Speaker 4: My big truth.
Speaker 1: My brother.
Speaker 5: I ran in the troop on Old go at the gambling spot in the studio right there, and the cut who got a studio back there, he said, uh, titty.
Speaker 1: Boy and a dollar.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what they doing over here? He was like, no, no, don't, I said, for real, he's like.
Speaker 1: Money.
Speaker 2: I was out the date and I didn't know. God damn, you know what I mean, truth put me up on what I'm saying. His territories can expand.
Speaker 1: And battle and in the street turn we out there.
Speaker 3: That's what we knew as college part Chitty Boy, Dollar Troup or all them all boy, my boy Bell and all these because all these listen, my boy west Side grew up at them about my man, about my personal man.
Speaker 4: I can't even say how much.
Speaker 1: These folks connected. So the Atlanta News that yes, we thought we man listen, just imagine Titty Boy or two Giant.
Speaker 3: He was with Ludacris. We thought he was with lu asd Credibility. Let's think about it. Let's talk about this because I want to talk about this to how many people doesn't use other folks to really get.
Speaker 1: Across the turn bridge because a lot of people.
Speaker 4: Use it people all the time. I know bank yeah, you know, to get.
Speaker 3: That man, there's a lot of stuff and and and I wanted to say this too though, like this far as call County and bankhead. So if I asked somebody from Edgewood, if I say, yeah, you know, he bought for car County Edward, they might them call you think they squab, you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying. What I'm saying, But boy, listen, Carl County got a bunch of when it comes.
Speaker 3: To the street, Gord, put the lock the boots. When I'm talking about this lot of the boot man. They got some of the crim dealer crims coming out there. Call boy, and I'm not even gonna even call it like they coming south side too, They coming them grill.
Speaker 1: It's east side north side too. I always I always.
Speaker 3: Been one of them nigga that just like clubbed on all sides. I club on the north with the South side like whatever the club is, okay, three.
Speaker 4: One problem.
Speaker 3: It got damn if five five out I'm going. So I always knew niggas from every section. So I always knew it was niggas like me everywherehere. You get that just like I was blessed. But I can go back to it's with a neigga be like uh and I have a nigga pull up over there on me pulling us Bank Country red car.
Speaker 1: But they got the West side niggas over here with him, but just not knowing all us the same.
Speaker 4: Same.
Speaker 3: And that's that's the old and another we were just going around whatever, like you said, whatever were properly were going.
Speaker 1: You just know that mother and the only club just when we were coming up a jazzy chi. Man, you're in the side clue she ok side. You know what I'm saying. All the club the bounce of club.
Speaker 3: Let's just say clo Rich And now you know you on the south side, know you're on you on the south side?
Speaker 4: Club Rich?
Speaker 1: You know where you Yeah, for sure they got nown what's the name to the central station? The first that was my.
Speaker 4: Mont A home.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but it's like nobody money the home player to listen, all them are listen, man, I tell you I ain't never had a job. This disqualified man. I want to say this on this I ain't never had no job. So anybody will my wife give him? Because I ain't got but two kind of money out the street. And I flew and did their rock star thing. That's it, Dad, is other than this. And Ross Stars started in old Selm. But since seventy two, this whole Selm, I ain't never clopped in in nowhere. All my knowledge and money funds came out the streets of Atlanta, Georgia. This give me a different conversation. You can work at the windows and not just saying then the wrong with nobody that got a job. I ain't saying. I'm talking about my part. I survived straight raw. There's a lot of people that still do that, and I survived that make using my head it ain't no. It was a funest thing. Like you know what I'm saying. Back in my time, you ain't had to be danger but a minute. Just have the dangerous card.
Speaker 1: We ain't doing back in my day. Just have a dangerous car. You gonna put that mother up. They know you got it.
Speaker 3: They got a dangerous card. Some wealth he did, you know what I'm saying. So we don't have to the boys to have that card. So media and they play it every day.
Speaker 1: That's why they every day that.
Speaker 4: Joker. Every day. They go to the card every day when they really could just have a conversation.
Speaker 3: You ask your question, though, man, and don't get everybody even you screen the answer this. If you could pick one nigga that's Atlanta nigga that the world know to represent. I means just say, now that's the Atlanta nigga. Who would it be? It could be whatever, Like when you see that nigga. Be proud to see that nigga.
Speaker 4: Like, that's for me. It's gonna be booketball but boot Bob boot my nigga.
Speaker 1: But book ain't just world onside my nigga.
Speaker 4: He is worldwide. But you know what I'm saying, Okay, well, well I.
Speaker 1: Gotta get to my body and we're talking about world wide. I feel ship, I get doing a good job and represent the city as a as a whole.
Speaker 3: And I look at I look at Future different than all those people look at him like you know what I'm saying. I look at him totally different, totally different, all this flame to see where he at and see his maneuval. And you know what I mean, Future take a lot of pressure off of Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Real talk call it. When they get through talking, gonna drop a ham on that he listened. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: He that dude, and you know, just for and there's a lot of artists that that can represent it. But at this momentum and the lemp that he is, the distance that he is, So I'm I'm gonna say that many Atlanta, that nigga represents Atlanta like Atlanta Nigga.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm gonna get shout at no.
Speaker 4: Matter where you do.
Speaker 3: Now Pluto the goat of all time. Then, my brother, I'm proud to say that you know what I'm saying from my neighborhood. That nigga gold it.
Speaker 6: But that nigga for terms of Atlanta, got Atlanta, then you got new Atlanta, and now you got new new Atlanta.
Speaker 1: So man, it's new orlanda.
Speaker 3: But man look like he represented I knew it not but like the old one, like the old like it is what it is when you see them. I don't know how to put it.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 4: When man to man in the future, Y got over there.
Speaker 1: Man is Atlanta?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I ain't in the sports. I would listen, Man, it's more Atlanta than future.
Speaker 2: And I say this and these words with big words and all this the duration of how man tip Man represented Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Law Like you know, I thought, like, man, you gotta understand, well, just what I appreciate about my I'll see that, bro, like the boy got there wants a boss of about six niggas in it that the top one of their names gonna come up, and they don't give it down.
Speaker 1: Which one of the names you picked?
Speaker 3: They don't care you think tip man because we say future future man, we said.
Speaker 5: I'm changing ship because you're right, I'm gonna say tip over before I say future.
Speaker 4: I don't know future head, but I don't I don't know future. You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: He doesn't have been future. I say future because he doesn't been in some goal that a lot of rappers ain't been.
Speaker 1: But but he don't been.
Speaker 3: Through some gold that was the more entertaining, entertaining you did, know what I'm saying. I'm looking at it, man like that's really him, Like that ain't no, he ain't that. She ain't got no media training, that's him, you know what I'm saying, Like you can see Puto, we can see God.
Speaker 1: Damn uh til we see These nigga have to them now going to rapper mode regardless.
Speaker 3: They have to, even though they they sometime they represent well, but they have to go into rapper molde sometimes man man with the with with with the in.
Speaker 1: Front of the media, front of the goddam president. He may tell the nigga on the truth.
Speaker 3: He ain't trying to adapt to surroundings. And that's to me, that's the pit of me of Atlanta about that. You know, what I'm saying, that's the pit of Atlanta. Nigga ain't got adapt to that. Nigga adapted me. So I'm gonna get it.
Speaker 4: The shout them and what's his name?
Speaker 1: D C?
Speaker 3: But DC Young fly that's my nigga west side to death. But in order to to be he's A, he's A. He'd be on TV and ship in order. It's just not his talents, so he has to do certain ship for certain roles. You get what I'm saying. Like on on Atlanta Squares, he's a different DC Young Flyer he is on I mean, what's the name of that Hollywood Squares? He's a different, different d C than he is on You see like three different d C. You can see what's your ain't they wrong? Eighty five South Show Straight? Then when they're gonna len Hollywood Squares, he's still d C. But he gotta You know what I'm saying, we gotta potch it up a little bit. But you ain't saying ant polish nothing.
Speaker 4: I want to say.
Speaker 5: Two you.
Speaker 2: Said basically, you're saying, basically who we send to go talk to the president, and we had to choose.
Speaker 1: I can go for that, man, I said, because I know he gonna investigate.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you what because I feel like he gonna say what we want him to say, not what he thinks we want.
Speaker 4: What is it the way we would say it?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, that I can't get it like you can go in up you're going there and try to coat some ship up and then ship to get missed interpreted. That's why people be like Bank, your delivery to raw, I can't misinterpreted with the delivery. Sure you heard exactly what I said, but I'm trying to hold it up. You might miss what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 4: Some people would have let you a lot of people would have Bank.
Speaker 3: I won't elect me because I wouldn't even let you because I wake up this.
Speaker 4: How do you wake up? What do you mean?
Speaker 1: It depends on how I feel, on what my responsible.
Speaker 4: It's still a send you.
Speaker 1: They'll send you by everybody in this everybody right here, because I'm saying future because I need somebody that been in a trap house or too.
Speaker 3: And I'm gonna take you too because you apply it to now where you going with it? Man, ain't no dose can any dough that you get from here.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you in the future to any dough they grabbed from here on this extra, Bro, I know that those that y'all bought all vice versa. You did what I'm saying. Son, the boy doesn't. They're talking for me wherever they go whatever he said, Yeah, I'm with you, know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So that's amazing to have that trusted leadership, the relationship of what they done been and you mature enough, especially with you. And I'm going to say this, I've said this one hundred times for one hundred people. Your elevation from where you were when I met you to now is three hundred and sixty degrees. And I don't think people who are just getting to know you understand who you were. And I think that every young nigga asked me talking about how to heal the city, every young nigga should have a playbook written by him to show that it's possible based on them by and who you choose to associate with to evolve. Most of the most of these young derers are stuck in one mindset.
Speaker 1: But people know that too though. That's why he he's what he is. It's a struggle what he's done being at I want to hell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, every day else a struggle. Why because you find yourself your real self. You know what I'm saying, You fight your old self, say that you find your pastself.
Speaker 1: But it's so easy to be that.
Speaker 5: Let me give you something that my my my first Kongfu structure gave me. It called phone called empty. Y'all want to stop the beeping?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is it?
Speaker 4: It's probably on your phone. It's that of libra. It is that? What is it?
Speaker 5: It's a Libre's a monitor that keep tracking your Yeah, but if you cut the phone off, it cuts.
Speaker 4: The monitor all night. You can't do that.
Speaker 5: They keeping, no, no, he gotta cut it back on and to stop it's beeping because he cut it off.
Speaker 3: I feel I feel in Atlanta, man, Atlanta respect people by where they're being bro and the world. So your experiences, People kind of respect that experiences, that that that that you've been And we like hearing from people that done been through the stuff that we we we've been through. Like you know what I'm saying, you done been in the places I've been through. You done been in the gold mine downtown. You know you know what all you know that those things and you know, and a lot of people don't have those minor ingredients. And you know what I'm saying. You got understand, like you know, and I tell people all the time, and my mom and daddy was from here.
Speaker 1: They mom and dad.
Speaker 3: It's a generational little thing. And me, my term Atlanta was a building place. When you just even the missing and murdered children, bro, that made all the family.
Speaker 1: Right there by.
Speaker 3: You survived by that, then we we that ship. I'm that generated child, like we survived or we ain't. So what's knicks for us? You gonna mesh you'll something though, b because I'll be telling niggas this like it's like a nigga leave you on an island by yourself.
Speaker 4: You see what we're doing.
Speaker 1: We need this, We need this, Dollaru that we have enough. What makes niggas hesitant to do this?
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go back to what I was trying to say, is the willingness to be corrected most of us, most niggas. I ain't gonna say us because obviously we've taken correction yea from somebody, whether it was your mama, whether it's your daddy, your auntie, your big homie, your sister, say hey, I don't I want you here.
Speaker 4: That's correction.
Speaker 5: Most niggas is stuck in their mindset, which brings me back to being empty.
Speaker 4: Empty is a cup that it may be filled.
Speaker 5: The best way to learn anything is to become empty, so that all knowledge sports in fresh, new, incredible and unpredictable, and every experience is transforming, transcend down a worthwhile and real. Even an instructor must become empty so that he too much they learn. It's the ability to be corrected you did wrong, accountability, change it constantly every day.
Speaker 4: Be a new nigga every day. Don't be the same nigga every day. This is a brand new nigga every day.
Speaker 1: And I thought I'd just be flipping out, but yeah every day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, every day you're fighting. Oh ship, that's not useful to you. So your your whole life.
Speaker 5: Your playbook is the It's the blueprint for young niggas to say, if this nigga can do it, That's what Dallas Austin and Kevin Wells, that's what they influenced were and Divine Stevens and JD like.
Speaker 4: What nigga just skate time with these niggas. Oh no, I can do this, it was possible.
Speaker 3: We got the inspirational guys too, though, because just like you're saying that, because I'm very inspirational, it's all us inspirational people like you know what I'm saying, we ain't inspiring and like you know what I mean, somebody inspired me and like you just you're not. Just when you were just saying that, man, you know, even after this talk thing with Bank, this just was just fast forward Bank ten years. Man, his employance gonna out grow because I just seen him. They would just donate just the east Side Edge Group to the past Atlanta, you know, Westside Georgia, Nigga Global.
Speaker 1: But what what hell does it tell you? Like Nigga, we've seen that grow.
Speaker 3: His real fertilizer is coming out the hood. I think he cannot forget that, the fertilizer whatever you whatever. Listen, Bro, that hood is fertilizer to everybody thing.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: But when Nigga can't do it, That's why Nigga, when were sitting over there to day, I'll tell you, like, bro, what is niggas?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 3: No niggas, because it's so many niggas that he he can't identify with you can identify well never listen to listen and and and that and that, like Ben had the big So so now I'm on my side.
Speaker 1: I'm chewing my people. You know what I'm saying. I'm translating east side ship to him without knowing that we got to France east side. Even on my post, bro Man, I be done, my Pope.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I scratched the word and I'll be like, no, let me say it like this, and I I throw a lot of Zone six in here, just to put the East west files.
Speaker 1: Been trying to put east with file three years now. Just just east oh yesterday.
Speaker 3: It's leading by example and they know I'm feeling that, and so they know it's cool like that, you know what I'm saying. They know Leon of the gate down on woman Man, that zone C Jude, me and him been missing around the back and forth.
Speaker 1: Just I'm trying to cut that fence down in Atlanta, Bro, but just do it right here.
Speaker 4: This stuff is not to fish that definite I'm about to say. Is that why we're here? Yeah, I don't know how I got the call. I still don't know how I got talking came up.
Speaker 1: We need to have that colleage.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get the north side the east side. We need to have a neutral spot where we can have the differences expunged.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Let's throw all them on the on the table. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And I do this all the time, like you know, hey, it shouldn't be no east Side or Coline Paul different.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's better than saying anything else. Besides, hey, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know about Coline Paul. You say truth, no truth now because the legs and what done? They don't went to research and they can catch them new truth. When he would get before all this for the.
Speaker 4: Truth and them said truth is who educated me on who you were.
Speaker 5: And the way his his education was made me come to you and introduce myself based on what he told me. So real niggas are going to acknowledge real niggas. So at the point you're mature enough and have enough vision to.
Speaker 4: Be like, oh, this might be somebody.
Speaker 5: I need my car because we can share information in it and it broadens my scope of vision.
Speaker 3: Because that's just like right now, a nigga from the east Side could be watching this to watch me and pick up Like, now, what o G what bad?
Speaker 1: I got the Instagram? What be Instagram? What? Brothers?
Speaker 3: Let me talp in there with these niggas because because they see the admiration that we have for each other, so now they create the same admiration amongst themself. That's how this ship goes. You get what I'm saying, Like, now, a nigga that I might not know ship by the south side, but let me call bell. Hey, you know such such s such they said, they said my car was over there by such.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, pull up on my top of all the time.
Speaker 1: That's what we missing too, though, those those calls and the connections. You know what I'm saying with the.
Speaker 5: Young guys, actual phone call, not the DM, the actual conversation that humanizes everybody, say hey man, look out for my I do have it.
Speaker 6: It's not it's not in the street nigga stuff. It's in the gang culture. So the gang culture, all the big homies you can call each other, don't even.
Speaker 1: Know each other.
Speaker 6: You call each other, Hey, I got a polem on your side of town. Such such woofy woop. I even call gd's encrypt homies and be like, hey, what's up you over this and we get all the things acknowledged.
Speaker 3: Real good should should we should get together and and and some put some type of little man whole thing down like just go on OG's and people under us like you know what I mean, the.
Speaker 6: Og just get the hell on and they think they don't want to be in tune with the youth. So I stay in tune with the youth. I'm in tune with the youth. Every every decade, I'm in tune with the next eight sixteen. Atos is coming up here.
Speaker 1: So I've been trying to do there to the way that's that's some men that do.
Speaker 3: We had to come say back there to man, I got to stay right next to mine, under me, and you got to keep it all the way down, because if I go.
Speaker 1: Around him to go too far down, I'm missing my whole spot. No, the one right there to me and word of offic down to the l.
Speaker 5: I text you about a month ago, maybe three four weeks ago, and I said I wanted to get together me and you killer and some other people. And it was about getting people out to what you said. I'm down with whatever you just said.
Speaker 4: On the phone.
Speaker 1: That was.
Speaker 5: That was their time in two years But the thing was, I was calling you about us getting together to get people out to vote for politics. But now I'm saying that we need to get together to get us together to vote for the politics of how the city is with with outside of the or within the bound or whatever.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: That other bullshit for a letter word comes.
Speaker 5: We don't need that, but we want to be able to if we all have some type of impact or influence on our particular side. That's some democracy here when we can each sit down and say, hey, hey, we're not doing this, we don't need to do this. Let me show you why, let me teach you why. And a lot of times when I in my mentoring and conflict resolution, let's go to dinner, and you'd be surprised how impactful breaking bread with two enemies makes them come together.
Speaker 1: The easy part about that shit is introduction. It's like right now. It's just like right now.
Speaker 3: If you say we're gonna throw a part on the south side, I'm gonna throw a part on the south side, all right. Make sure you bring all the little knock ahead niggas from the south side. I'm gonna bring all mine. And once they see this, my man, this my man. Okay, Now, y'all, niggas don't matter what today ain't gonna be no bullshit cause niggas ain't gonna because you need some bullshit on my faith. Now I gotta I gotta demonstrate vice versa. So it's like, okay, just for that moment's respect, then nigga gonna gonna suck around a bump into the kind like, oh, I fucking shoot, you get that from that? I fuck with your music. Niggas just don't know how to tell another nigga.
Speaker 1: I fought with you. That's all it is.
Speaker 4: Niggas ain't playing no more. No, that's the player.
Speaker 1: Ship stopped stopped.
Speaker 3: I think it start like I don't know this when Atlanta stopped and all that ship was, Man, we didn't know none of them, boy, we just seen.
Speaker 1: Your vert clean niggas. But let me hard by right up on this. This This is Atlanta just in general player, all of Tony McK and I, we didn't know them. We knew this car.
Speaker 3: Okay, even know your faith. You gotta heard about you see the car let something. Nigga know where you're from and everything.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And that was without the Pune. So you can just hear man back then, the word them out were good. Just word them out words. Turning the hate now because you gotta understand, I hate bringing they think hate. Bring a little man. Listen, man, we got to go past that. Like Atlanta bigger than all that. All these see that were really bigger than all that old hating and ship like we gotta deal it right here. I think Atlanta niggas fear of having that dick Ryan tag. Sure that's it, Like, Bro, I ain't on your dicks, cause niggas will walk up on you and be like bank, fuck, this ain't no dick Ryan ship.
Speaker 1: Like, Bro, you ain't got.
Speaker 3: Right if you had to say that, I know, but niggas got a feel of that thanking.
Speaker 1: The niggas be on their disks because so many niggas won't niggas on their dick.
Speaker 6: But when I came down here, Atlanta showed so much love. It was like they called Philly brotherly love. Now Atlanta was about brotherly love. I'm from New York, South South Jamerica. So when I came down here, New York is about taking over the block. So we thought we had to take over the block. Was like, no, nigga, we all hustled right here. Everybody getting money. It's too much money. Everybody getting next door neighbor hustling the same ship. We hustling, and everybody get money. So when New York niggas did come down here and try to take over the block, I had to defend the block because we.
Speaker 4: Don't get down like that now here. I had to let them know. Now they've been down here fifteen twenty years. Now they see. Man, it's all love down here.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 4: That's why I love Atlanta.
Speaker 1: I just think. I just think that, like you said, the neighborless ship is done.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: It's like nigga don't know how to tell you, like, Bro, I fucked with them mother for them here right there, Bro, where you get them at.
Speaker 1: I ain't seen them bit never. You know what I'm saying. The mother go hard to here. Like niggas don't know how to tell a nigga. She gotta be taught. Niggas don't not tell me.
Speaker 6: Don't we probably have good mentors they have these young they don't have no ministry like this.
Speaker 1: Don't brain like a lot of for they don't know. They look on going.
Speaker 3: It is like you gotta tell them like going in the store, just you know, don't touch nig Gotta make sure you speak to these boys. Yeah, she real crypt but don't don't do too much at having to que somebody if you can't come in the room and pete the scene and gllecute the niggas.
Speaker 4: They don't know what they don't.
Speaker 1: We need to practice like live on and so we're gonna around and make ourselves live while to take rolling. No, we got to queue that ship back then, like this is what it needs to be.
Speaker 3: Even if we're doing that, we can't show these cameras that broke any Atlanta tearing of the man. Listen again, like we said before these started, bro we doing these things to build the city and help the city water these plants.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, any terdation of it.
Speaker 3: We can't do that stuff like we ain't prep for this, and you know what I mean, the east side North side this one.
Speaker 1: One whole thing.
Speaker 3: And I want everybody that knows me that's watching this to know that Atlanta is like this right here. But I wouldn't even know Atlanta had it not been from east side on west side. I want to know the value of my street. Had it not been for your street. I went to the veil of my crew, had it not been for your No.
Speaker 1: What he said was, you got a cute nigga.
Speaker 3: That's just like, bro, it's automatic day. If you walk in the room like I saw you downstairs, speak your game because I walked in the room that you in. That's just how it goes. Like when you walk in the room, it's your dude. Just everybody niggas are walking in the room. Yeah, like some he's saying, that's automatically. You on some bullship in my eyes, like what this nigga walk in the room the growth on this day. You know, I'm y'all walking the room before.
Speaker 1: No boy coming in the club.
Speaker 4: You know what it got lost? No I remember remember remember the clubs the yard on the east side of the yard that was a dangerous ass. I went down. I went down there with Alpha T. I think, what was the DJ you? So we went down there.
Speaker 6: I walked around the bottle ball like a square. So I walked around me mugget, just showing like I ain't scared none of y'all niggas. But it's like I'm letting my president be known. I ain't to be fucked with. But after I walked around that ball, I got my ass upstairs.
Speaker 1: And so knowing that too.
Speaker 3: Though even that stiffness, even that stiffness man had that nigga not cut that stiffness.
Speaker 1: He was blocking doors. You know, you just locked yourself. But he was saying that. He was just in a room full of all the dose.
Speaker 3: You didn't say this, do that, But I'm just saying so so so if you're potting them, if you're potting them, cann't teach you that. God got to get in everybody, bro. So everybody need to pray for growth. Everybody again, everybody need to pray for growth. And like God gotta what he gotta put that in. Gott he gotta get in there, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So he can't put it in.
Speaker 4: He ain't get it in you till you put get what out. You gotta get the bulls. But I didn't know that though.
Speaker 1: He didn't know. You know what I'm saying, I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: I want to know when did you identify that you knew? When did? When did the light bulb go off? And you just lie I'm blocking myself.
Speaker 3: I then I still did until he just said what I used to do, I didn't even I wouldn't even cognizant.
Speaker 1: That I used to do that.
Speaker 3: Yes, you get what I'm saying, like until nothing like now it's just automatic. I don't know where that is done. Click Now it's just automatic. When I walk in the room, I want to bring joy to it. Back then when I walk in the room, I want to bring ship, what's happening, feel to it, keeping the bridge like because because it was it was survival tactics. I guess you know what I'm saying, laid with me no way, shape or boom. Yes, but now I want to be approachable walking in the room. And nigga, the nigga the owner state might be sitting over the baby girl who you say, manage you? She might got done, got to play you know what, bank I got to play for you. But you look at too mean to even telling you tell me all the time.
Speaker 5: Like, hey, you know you're on the podcast now, right, you gotta you gotta loosen up a little bit, go down all the time.
Speaker 3: Man, that could be explained. That's something that need to be talked to the to the youth. More like you gotta relax on.
Speaker 2: That's why I said that, you gotta it's hard for them to see everybody's out you still, you still are who you are, but they're actively still in the field.
Speaker 3: No, like my son little will say, right, we could be out together, And I'm automatically when I see a nigga thinking that they don't love time and they could be on our time. So I'm automatically speaking for like what's up, bro? Even in the nigga wants a sucker ship, he can't be in that moment. He's gonna have to show it right then. You know what I'm saying, Yeah, I'm broken. You're gonna have to show it right then, like fuck you. But the I'm like, what's up, king, So you're gonna have to show you either fuck nigga or you be like what's up bro? And keep it moving. You're gonna like I'm breaking the ice. But if I look at him and he look at me, we wait and to see who gonna turn away? That could be like what you you can turn into a shootout you.
Speaker 1: Put on fire.
Speaker 6: I changed a lot because I got in the world of promotion, the club promotions.
Speaker 4: So now I gotta be. I gotta smile all the time with folks.
Speaker 6: Back in the day, you couldn't approached me and smiling or say how or anything like that because i'mna look at you like.
Speaker 4: Your op every time from on the block.
Speaker 1: So that's how it was.
Speaker 6: But in the promotion game, I had to change and I don't. There's so many people know me. People come up to me tomorrow, I just shake their hand and nod, you know, because I don't know if they op or not. I just everybody, Hey, how you doing.
Speaker 1: The I'm gonna lead with the love though. That's I'm gonna leave with you.
Speaker 3: Show me like cause I can get right on the same ship hit you, but off the rip, it's gonna the art is gonna be in my favor because I wasn't on that. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. That's how I look at life now. Like, Bro, I'm coming with no matter what. If a nigga having a bad day, I'm gonna try to help your day.
Speaker 1: Bro, what's up?
Speaker 6: Good?
Speaker 1: But whatever that shit did, you're good. You could be money because I ain't gonna take it personal.
Speaker 5: Your man who was outside who greeted us and brought us in security. The most incredible human being in the top ten of mine. Okay, that's College Muhammad. He is the son of grand Master Joe Steve Muhammad. He is the son of grand Master si Jo Steve Muhammad. He the man can open doors. Well, I didn't go to you where I went to him because of the respect I have for him and his father.
Speaker 1: That's why his.
Speaker 4: Energy like that.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 5: I didn't even know that that nigga energy is period. He always like that, you have no idea should I do? No, no, no, I'm trust me. You have no idea of the lineageure and I had.
Speaker 4: I didn't know you. I introduced myself. I didn't know you. I introduced myself.
Speaker 1: I know you.
Speaker 5: But my thing is, I really wasn't excited about coming here today because part of you know certain ship in my life and my pass I want to stay there. But I also based on the mentoring I do, based on my training in martial arts for over the last thirty years, which his father is one of my instructors. He's one of my instructors. I have to plant seeds in fertile ground. We have to plant seeds and fertile ground. We have to be vulnerable and transparent with one another.
Speaker 4: In order to show these because a lot of these young niggas are really weak, immature and insecure. Right, but once they know we all have been that and and.
Speaker 5: But there's a way to elevate, but it comes from correction. We just got to be students at all times.
Speaker 4: Now, that's real.
Speaker 1: Ship niggas. Afraid niggas want to feel like they know everything. That's the whole thing.
Speaker 4: The wise man knows that he knows nothing.
Speaker 3: I'll be playing what did I say? I don't know, but I played dumber to make sure to suck it up, it out. I play too like people don't understand. Like that's my whole tech and I'm going to give away on big fans. Like when I do interviews and ship people be like, come on, Bank, you just don't know shit.
Speaker 4: You asked questions, bro.
Speaker 5: I love it, Thank you, bro, because everybody don't even have a clue asked to what's going on?
Speaker 4: They don't know.
Speaker 5: So when you asked the question, it gets understanding. To be unclear is to be unkind. Fact, to be unclear is to be unkind. And I try to if we walk away from a conversation and I don't understand shit you said.
Speaker 4: What was the point?
Speaker 3: And I try to ask questions in a way that I would have asked them twenty years ago when I ain't had a courage to ask the question, because I know it's some niggas that you said when you didn't have the courage, when I didn't have the courage to ask the question, why would why wouldn't you have had as a kid? I don't want to nigga, got to say, I'm saying years ago these questions I wanted to ask twenty years ago that I wouldn't ask period.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't even say nothing. Fuck it, I gotta figure out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just trying mistakes and all type.
Speaker 3: Of show where you could have just asked the question exactly. So now I'm asking the question as if my mind was back then. For the young nigga that's mine is still back there. Now you get what I'm saying. Yeah, It's just like if I interview a nigga, right, if I come to interview today, I'm not finna look you up.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm gonna learn you in front of the world.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna ask you the questions in front, like I'm gonna it's gonna be my first Like people be saying in the comings, like, man, you gotta research your guests the other people.
Speaker 5: Do you know how gifted you are to have that level of awareness and sensitivity?
Speaker 4: What do you mean? Do you know how gifted you are will have that level of awareness.
Speaker 5: Breaking down from you your sensitivity to what other people are thinking or feeling, even your own your awareness of Let me ask him a question from a from a really old version of myself, is that that opens the door to so much more shit than you realize.
Speaker 4: But you're aware of it. You're aware of yourself. You're aware of your own past insecurities and doubt for sure, and you lay it out there for the world to see. That's powerful. No, real shit, that's powerful.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: God did that too, because it's like like nigga be like, did you do your research on niggas? No, because they ain't gonna get a real reaction from me once they tell me something that I didn't know. You get what I'm saying, Like if I asked you a question like while you grew up and you tell me shit like damn, I ain't.
Speaker 1: Read that on Google.
Speaker 3: You just told me that ship, so you're gonna get my real reaction in real time. Me and me and the people are learning you at real time. I ain't a typical journalists. God damn google you and ask you questions. So people be like, why ain't ask your nigga this?
Speaker 1: But I didn't know? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that's something we gotta teach that too, though. We gotta teach that that how to be leaders because you gotta understand, like it was talked to me like and I just walked up on a crip up on it.
Speaker 1: I don't know how his story is or your story or yours. How did you get to be this leader thing? Man? It was a it was a wire walk at some point to actually get over there, to get a nominated to be in these spots. It's somebody to be.
Speaker 4: I ain't never wanted to be nobody's leader.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, Well, whether I'm saying though, you've got people that look up to you, because I ain't no where out your number. You know what I'm saying, You would call the pun because of some motivation. And I can tell why the way you speak and the knowledge that the length of time that you have those stories need to be told, like we got to preserve your knowledge, you know what I'm saying, and they got to be spread around with where people can know that. Okay, you got a lot of missing college Paul links because when you were saying that part about the whole crypt, I know the bat piece of that.
Speaker 1: I did the date where you at.
Speaker 3: Because I can pick up around the nineties and I can see where it grew. For you just said where it grew from the stories given you saying the call Paul. We need to have this conversation so you will know that the west Side don't consider call North.
Speaker 7: But just so you'll know that, like we don't consist what they say, we well, the west Side it is that it is never would know we all bro Joo.
Speaker 4: Franklin the west side.
Speaker 1: You know you know yeah Roads.
Speaker 6: Garden, Ye boy, that's six flags drive. You might consider that Wes y'all moved the six flags.
Speaker 4: Don't get don't get it real, keep it real.
Speaker 1: When you went to Vegas Knights, the motherfucker was west side.
Speaker 2: Vegas Nights was west side, you know in the Vegas Knights, the people you see, I thought that was.
Speaker 4: Safe from anywhere pre date that's why the West.
Speaker 3: But predicting the rap culture to predate the rap culture, and my terms like we used to like you could tell where they're from, like who they met with back in the day. The car boy come to the flag. They hanging with the West, with the West. Listen my fault.
Speaker 1: Listen, ain't gonna take calls from him, man, Listen. This was my main one of my spot. Man.
Speaker 2: Listen, call kind of frank row all that old oh road God listen awaiting their tip.
Speaker 3: Yeah, call my wife from call like but that was listen, call has been. They come across the bridge coming right there though. That's our them, folk family, that's croind of like taking life on from east.
Speaker 1: That's them.
Speaker 3: You gotta understand, especially day take the wrap out of it and folk eating out there eating the Old National? Do you not much South, y'all? Even just look south of Old National? Whatever South that we we want, we want, we want, we want all that while we listen, Man, we're taking carf them in Alabama want to come up from Aniston.
Speaker 4: Damn the way go down the road and we go down they go.
Speaker 1: Down the road.
Speaker 6: We do not claim I mean the soft ass niggas they claim Atlanta. We don't claim Milanda.
Speaker 4: We claim we're not down there.
Speaker 3: You're from Atlanta, and study claiming it may read the call count and they were doing any kind of street hoodshon boy them boy came across one bridge. My house was the first house he crossed that bridge. Home three care, Paul, that's right, neighborhood. I'm at the door. I'm the first one they're gonna see.
Speaker 1: So all that for years, it ain't nobody to call, counting on sp They was in the mini they wrapped. They might not know you know what I mean, but they know what we take me not allocause these cats didn't eat out there. They ain't even They don't even know the plate I'm talking about. But man called them being so sufficient and not to mention the real games. I'm mention the boy. Now you know what I'm saying. We'll talking about after the cargo, but not so real.
Speaker 4: Tell yeah, they even they even learned. They said the kind of call.
Speaker 1: Boys you're talking about, but got killed, especially on my block.
Speaker 6: My block is Franklin Road, so it's the original carb County projects. They generations have family generation grew up there, grandma and everything. But Franklin Road. We're from the most craziest cities in America. Franklin Road is Detroit, Chicago, New York, Miami all in one, melting Poland.
Speaker 3: And again like just just as far as Atlanta, just in general, we have to tell I have to tell you guys how we feel about I'm not looking in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Everybody need to turn their back and look that way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you don't look at downtown, just turn around and look the opposite way.
Speaker 1: Look and let's identify this. Let's let's move this fence. I'm gonna take the west side fence and move it back back by a villa k.
Speaker 4: We always to Elbo.
Speaker 1: That's a thing. That's how I really feel like. We're so they're gonna move the fence.
Speaker 3: That's the problem. We took man, Man, we don't conker that listen, and then nobody el can beat their chins. We got enough people that can move the.
Speaker 1: Fish we got. I got.
Speaker 4: Got it out them little traps niggas were stuck in.
Speaker 5: Once they find a plug, a cohort they could deal with on the west side, I got the whole everybody happen.
Speaker 3: Everybody haven't really getting no money with niggas in my hood, you got on the outside money with niggas from the.
Speaker 4: West Side, south Side, north Side. We always money.
Speaker 1: Always see those who could can't get around. That was my advantage to cost man from Camelton going to scared to go to the nigga in my spot. Let me get in the car. It's to get money.
Speaker 3: They were scared even go over. This is all family to me. I had to come out Camelton, dry the ass over there, take the ass around.
Speaker 1: That motherfucker or faster whoever we were doing, and leave it. I'm making mone of that because they didn't know same thing.
Speaker 3: Like I didn't know Coler. Bath took us to Colon Paul me in Westside, but we didn't know them. Man, go down there, man and and see how the boy moving. I didn't even want to go back to Bankhead becauseieve all were moving it at.
Speaker 1: A higher pace. You know what. I'm just saying that. But Bath troops down there and gave us and with Beth stamp that I still got today with I protected with man stamp me and.
Speaker 3: Then what people ain't doing. They'll come out here, get Atlanta stamp and go to this smitting that stamp after you. Then what were trying to stop this. I'm trying to stop and say, look, you could be cut and you got a stamp. Just know cause I tell you you got somewhere you can pum nigga like cause this is my man. Okay, okay, he ain't got saying that there. Bank say that as a man who will say that man, that's his man. But once your man get hit there, you don't walk off your man in him buyself showing out like on good fellaw man, your man got his boots on my motherfucking table. You did what I'm saying, And then what's going on to a nigga be like, okay, put you your man want to talk to you. The nigga that turned you on to me want to talk to you. And you're seeing how he handled him. Your man ain't representing you, bro, He represents you, and he represents you while you're here, and you come to the club three fourth time with him.
Speaker 1: Now you ain't got to come back. Your man solid he daping with us. Now he with us. You know, he's showing who he is for one what he might be key. He ain't calling you no more.
Speaker 4: I might accept the call. I accept humble I might accept that.
Speaker 5: Talking about Man, I'm just a humble country boy from college bar Man trying to.
Speaker 1: Make got on my head about rape Daniels too. Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've seen that.
Speaker 3: Because I told Nigga, I say, Man, Man, Ray, and I was just keep kidding it because I just like, yeah, Atlanta want me in right done to have a talk man, put me on your show. And I was just saying this and interpretating little color. It's a couple of things, and I've been trying to light race. So then another new game.
Speaker 1: I'm like, nah, Ray, he came when he was got damn twelve. It ain't about that. I appreciate what Ray doing, but I just wanted to tell Ray, like, you know, we have to be got damn Atlanta very sensitive first, if we don't know Atlanta sensitive saying we hold crying by everything.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna wait, you get all this out, and I'm a clear.
Speaker 1: Especially about our side of town, west side.
Speaker 3: Nigga like me, he ain't gonna catch me got damn preaching about nine Colline Paul, because that's out of my jurisdiction.
Speaker 1: I be dick wronging the scream of oh.
Speaker 3: Two chain better than God damn Krel Parker, how I'm on the West side mixing that ship up over there and and Atlanta like especially once you get these mist cameras up.
Speaker 1: It's certain thing.
Speaker 3: We can't even come out and say, you know what I'm saying, and you know, not saying he don't violated, but he doesn't what I'm saying, whether it is what happened, what you say about wasn't it wasn't there going on?
Speaker 1: I think Race says and ship no question? Ship about all he said some ship.
Speaker 3: About man taking out it was taking out of content. Yeah, Coolokola Radom and took out of content too many times.
Speaker 4: But he talked more and took out a country. He talked more more than most people.
Speaker 5: So it's more opportunity to cut and splice and make that ship be something now to mind you and not to interrupt.
Speaker 4: If it's okay out, go ahead ahead.
Speaker 5: That's the first call I got when uh, whether the Breakfast Club interview came out and they brought that ship to Tip, and Tip was of course he's a West Side nigga, so you know, y'all already got chips on your shoulder and Tip need an adversary.
Speaker 4: But every album he gonna he finding somebody to go out. That's his motivation creatively, right. So I'm like, what's going on?
Speaker 5: And called me like, hey man, you need to be cause you know it looks like it's gonna be beef with who.
Speaker 4: What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: It can't be not with Ray because Ray we all related, were so closely related, but we don't know it. We have no idea how intertwined we are. So when I have to pull up to raise office, say hey, what happened?
Speaker 1: Talk to me?
Speaker 5: And he explained, I said, oh, I just now need to have a conversation with big Man. Big Man had we had three.
Speaker 4: Conversations like oh, what's that mean? An interview?
Speaker 5: We're getting pulled off off square by clips o g niggas who getting put in the twist by clips What I say, sit.
Speaker 4: Now, have dinner. Then you'll understand. There's probably nobody in this room who's more fan of Tip than Ray Daniels.
Speaker 5: There's probably nobody in this room who's more a fan of Atlanta.
Speaker 4: But he said he chase hits. He said he chased hits.
Speaker 5: But he was talking about uh verses between fifty and Tip, and in that he was saying, well, Fifty's album was this, It was authentic to this a whole work of art album. Where Tip has had so many hits after hits on different albums that it seemed like Tip would have more hits because he chased hits, whereas fifty had this one body of work that was absolutely incredible.
Speaker 3: You feel like, let me ask you, do you feel like certain certain niggas feel like certain niggas just can't speak on them.
Speaker 5: Yes, especially west Side Man is mad about everything depending on the day. Yeah, will snap about it anything a man. I thought it for Allen temple Man, the way he acts, you know.
Speaker 4: What I mean?
Speaker 1: There you go, it's science.
Speaker 5: So with that, men, it said like, did y'all see what happened at the BET Awards when there was a little so called energy between the security and and and nephew.
Speaker 4: Who you think jumped up first? It was on camera Ray jumped up first, and the defense, Uh, we have to we can.
Speaker 5: We can beef with each other a little bit, but when it comes down to it, Oh no, yeah, we know we were here.
Speaker 1: Together, geta get to it for each other.
Speaker 3: I wasn't really just putting no thing on it, but man, listen man, Atlanta sensitive, you know for sure.
Speaker 5: Now we got the Google who Ray Day is? The next that's mine? Let me say this, then that's my man. Okay, brother's my man?
Speaker 4: Is my main? That's here, Oh Jesus my main.
Speaker 1: So we got the googling. We don't know y'all. So we're gonna Google.
Speaker 3: Him and see what Google say because they don't know you, they don't know the platform. We're gonna google, man, where the hell right Dannel from this Atlanta?
Speaker 1: And what's gonna happen?
Speaker 3: It went with right with what Ray actually said. It's the aftermath of it called right on you. You don't know who following these folks, and now the lights don't went over. We weren't stunning that ship to Tip game when that mother again.
Speaker 1: Saying, oh he from Atlanta. We thought he was until t I say, no, he ain't. Now the whole nother google him to another that Google rate don't want them a million. Now we're looking at it. Google it that ship.
Speaker 5: You know what it's saying, Tip, one of the most intelligent, brilliant Atlanta niggas.
Speaker 1: I know all I'm saying that we don't want nigga. We don't want like certain niggas don't got the right year. We don't want nobody, we don't want let me take her, you don't know, let me.
Speaker 4: You're not really from Atlanta? What you can't.
Speaker 1: That came here with Martha d King with him.
Speaker 3: If your ass say somebody nigga who feels like he was born that great, you.
Speaker 4: Can't control how he take it.
Speaker 3: You can't control how he takes So when you say control and right, my man, that's my man. He donna set in that. I'm don'na sat on this ship, right my man, I rate hundred. But at the end of the day, he gotta eat whatever. Come with you on another man, and let me tell you how we know. Let me tell you what he said.
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 5: Once Tip understands the context of what I said, if he disagrees with me, I'm cool with that. I just want to make sure that he knows that what I was saying had nothing to do with that clip, because there's too many other evidence where he had said that's his favorite.
Speaker 4: Artists of all time, and again we did. But this this is a lesson for young niggas.
Speaker 5: Quit listening to other niggas tell you about what another nigga said, go to dinner, go to lunch, and that's what you want to understand.
Speaker 1: That's what that's what like. They want to have me on your show because I'm a spokesperson for the web side.
Speaker 3: They wanted me on that. They wanted they wanted him to say what you just said? No, no, no no, because I just wanted to go on there just say you was raped and you kind of like Ray for niggas don't know. Let's just say, niggas don't really know your game. Bro. You music affiliated you from you count of the same ship. Bro, you know what I'm saying. But your interpretations of Atlanta's is so raw and pure. I know this before I'm saying this, because we don't already walked you through. You don't say you're gonna need all this old stuff and your your respect for Atlanta pours through some visitors that come to Atlanta where you can see it on them. And now that we battrack and I'm focusing on rap, like you know, Ray can't be gambling that line in New York. Don't even play with New York once you balancing Atant if you don't know Atlanta and New York got these thing going.
Speaker 1: Bro, you got.
Speaker 5: It's way deeper than most even I think most New York niggas gonna even knows't. Actually it's a hindrance to us, to me because and that's only because I lived so spent so much time living in New York with my affiliation with bad boy well, I really had to. I was embraced by Biggie, I was embraced by Seeds, I was embraced by Junior Martia, I was embraced by But I represented my hood so hard every single god damn solitary day. I still didn't get no. What's some things called tims. Later I had to stand on them. But at the end of the day, like man, them some good niggas, Ray, his brother and the whole crew.
Speaker 3: I've heard this, mind you once I warn their numbers on the Instagram, I to run their name through the phone, find you the phone Instagram.
Speaker 4: Hip is my man, Yeah, hundred grand.
Speaker 3: So what I'm saying is I don't me not knowing Ray Daniels googling him is one thing. But picking up the phone and calling somebody don't own that man's a right, then they're like, no, I'll be They put me on place, but Google set them on fire. Do let him know if it's west side Atlanta, Google, Well, rake down, you're front that ship, gonna set the whole triput But get with I feel I mean speaking for another.
Speaker 1: We're trying to pick we we we fucking with Ray car don't mean on on.
Speaker 4: We're already standing for definitely, don't.
Speaker 1: You don't mean but he don't mean on on. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But Ray gonna slip and start a fucking fire. You're gonna be able to put out? Yeah, he outspoken.
Speaker 5: He outspoken, and you know a lot of those like that, and you know, almost fearless to any man, any man that's a man should be here. He can, but he also got to take it. Yeah, that's why I say you can't be outspoken?
Speaker 3: Then then then then then when a nigger react, you feel like what I say reacted.
Speaker 4: Steven A Smith can say, well you want to, but so can Lebron. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, facts like whatever they meet as me and like Till could have went on there and called him out the name if you wanted to, because you spent my name first.
Speaker 1: No matter what you say, you can't tell me how to take something.
Speaker 3: But then when you're digging with two figures, so you got fifty cent, got millions a fan, and t I got millions a fan.
Speaker 1: You're playing with these fans, when you're talking about these names. Everybody got to know this. We're playing with the fans.
Speaker 3: Just say whoever, however it is so if he could have said, oh, Chip got fifty fucked up all why man, you know fans, he gonna pick off you do you know what I'm saying like that? But being from Atlanta, bro again, we need unity right now. We don't need no separation. We don't need no Atlanta down talk. Because if you if you supposed to be Atlanta some type what man, well, if you ain't ready to cheat for Atlanta, don't get over here trying to represent. If you ain't ready to cheat up, will we good? Listen, don't get over I'm gonna keep. I'm gonna keep a break with job bro yea, our city has to I could bring you know, I could do millions of views every day if I talked about the ship I really want.
Speaker 1: To talk about, but it will be tearing this city down. So like.
Speaker 3: You gotta think that's just like coming up right niggas take money a little bit, you know what I'm saying, a little bit, but it's it kind of hurts you when you hang it with the licks, like you grew up with the licks. But I can't get y'all you did, you know what I'm saying, Like I'm around the content. I could, I could go crazy, I could DJ academic this ship, but that's gonna hurt my city, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: That's why I said, think less of ourselves and more of other exactly.
Speaker 4: So when you think about it that way, and it's the one thing that rarely out the rate.
Speaker 3: He got to think about like that too, no matter what his brain, how I feel about whatever, tip Chase, its whatever.
Speaker 1: I'm not to say a nigga to bite their tongue.
Speaker 3: Just just know what come with that, Like it's so much ship I can say about my friends that I wouldn't because I know it come with that nigga gonna feel try.
Speaker 5: I got a microphone in my hand, so and that ship reaches, let me say something, man, and I ain't gonna say shit else.
Speaker 1: I have the.
Speaker 4: Opportunity.
Speaker 5: Man. I was blessed to be able to work with Biggie Small or Notorious Big and had an incredible friendship with him, and everybody signed the bad Boy, right. I think at some point we have forgotten how powerful words are, and we use words without understanding how they impact people. And you can't say my bad. You can't shoot a nigga and say, oh, my bad, it was a mistake. No nigga, I been hit. Those words are still hitting niggas, and niggas are walking around here letting that that pain from that word fester and grow, and then there's a disdain and I hate for niggas.
Speaker 4: So we have to be and thank you for being so.
Speaker 5: Absolutely cautious on what you reveal on your podcast because you realize it could tear it down.
Speaker 3: But another thing what you're saying, the words be different back in the day because they can go away.
Speaker 1: Its internet. Don't get that ship you say there, So you gotta live this. Your people seeing this. Everybody hearts your word. So that ship creates wars, Bro creates wars, or it can create what.
Speaker 3: Peace and my whole thing, the universal thing just in all cities, Bro, we got to learn how to stop tearing it down. We got to take the competition out of it, like you hear what I'm saying. We gotta especially with just us in Atlanta. Bro, like Atlanta. Bro, when you get with Atlanta, Bro, where you got to And I'm gonna just say this in the eating more, you damn got to cut your home state off your home You gotta cut them off to really be one with Bro.
Speaker 1: How they feel?
Speaker 4: How bad you said this? We hear cut and I don't want to. I can't even tell you just Atlanta like man, he would, I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Tell you off off now. He was happy when the Knicks won them didn't go to the game. I'm just talking to go to the game?
Speaker 1: Right my Knicks.
Speaker 4: Did he go to the game? Oh no, no, but he Why did Nick? Why didn't he go to the game? You got too much respect for Atlanta to.
Speaker 3: Atlanta, Jersey exactly of Jersey. He wasn't going there, not where Atlanta and not rocking with Atlanta. You gotta be rocking with Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: You cannot cheat on that is done.
Speaker 4: You gotta.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 4: Man, Okay, I'm not going to have nobody catch me and that.
Speaker 1: I love you every day. We're still with the Falcon, Yeah we will, you know and that's the whole thing, like you know and like that. So what you Ellison's you?
Speaker 5: I mean start down the schools over there, they gonna start said, I got kick a side. I needs think I'm from l A. I'm not from l A. W nigs think I'm from New York. I'm not from where you're from. I'm from I'm from.
Speaker 4: All of them. I'm from the side you pick it though, bro south side, I'm from all that.
Speaker 1: Where's up? It ain't where I'm with the where's that? Man? But no where you're from? Atlanta? All day? You got that, Paul. So we've been running on the spot and get what I done.
Speaker 3: Skepped a lot of people and they got him in the spot. I'm gonna give you perfect example.
Speaker 1: Excel. You know e'xcel.
Speaker 3: They talk to Town DVD. You know, man, I put with Excel with shot load because I was running around like Ross. We had someone to do and I was in that time. This sho he ain't never knowing like lor he takes good pictures. Just about on one time, Excel got the most footage than any person.
Speaker 1: You want to know, you know, all the artists. I'm gonna professional voucher ain't gonna got more footage deductat than anybody.
Speaker 3: Listen, he got everybody telling you listen, that's costful one. I gave him the name talk of the Town, Out of the town, Talk of the time. You can talk talk.
Speaker 1: I got it all on.
Speaker 3: Listen, man, I'm gonna start telling my story. It's gonna conflict with a lot of people. Well, I don't put more people in position. I'm a profession like this. When they met you today, they made it off my dollar. When they pulled up, I already had the dollars. Whoever, when they met me, I already had the dollars. But I say that to say this right here being in Atlanta, Bro, it means so much to it. We don't care who come when you come to this thing, man, chef it up. Bro, we're gonna stand with you one when.
Speaker 1: We get you. Yeah, we're going god damn chilling that girl.
Speaker 4: We're gonna add it all the way out.
Speaker 2: You should talk about that spot too, Bro, that's fire with legendary off a bolt.
Speaker 3: Oh listen, man, school boys, all the producers, Uh, you gotta understand to do with my whole trick to it, this wasn't made my studio, man, I had a top of the line studio, and you had to go to patchword to get a better sound than mine.
Speaker 1: I intended to do it and get how I did it. I left the goddamn door. Whoever can rap once one of these raped nigga vive you come on.
Speaker 3: That was it with no pressure on it, because I'm the first one that acknowledged and they had to see a studio that I did the first time they seen that studio vibe for real instead of you know, a booth.
Speaker 1: In the mike. Everybody had that.
Speaker 3: But they came out of there and you know, just getting open arms and just helping folks because I was so blessed. My I'm blessed just to have a you know, put niggas in position, Scream and J Money and all these old nigga.
Speaker 1: Man. I didn't really want to sign nobody, bro. I could have signed everybody probably was given the love away.
Speaker 3: I didn't cause you know what I'm saying, I got my piece, I got Paul out the roster, and I ain't got to see no more dough.
Speaker 1: This I'm gonna walk off with. This was my walk away. I didn't even want. Nobody like I'm finna go for rands with this.
Speaker 4: But you.
Speaker 1: Got what I'm saying, soil people. So so that's that was my giveback. That was my giarback. Brown.
Speaker 2: I can say in my head at evenig got spun all on. That's everybody that's important, regardless on one level. I feel like another big part of Atlanta is giving something back. Not saying like physically or financially, but you everyone here is giving something back to the community.
Speaker 1: You got to to make it work.
Speaker 3: And that's what part of my succests. It's what how we're treating guys in seven and oh you playing to see you know what I'm saying. And long before that, because even when we were doing a two thousand, going to pool palets and just just moving a certain way, that Atlanta way. I'm the pinion of all this Atlanta ship. Everybody else is cold. They cloning this ship. They trying to They got pieces and pieces and pieces. No, I got the original pieces from the original playoffs, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So all the time, before we get out of there, what of Atlanta period, Atlanta history? He ain't got to be no rap niggas I don't know.
Speaker 3: I go with God Damn Jose William because Jose was a hood and I'm just going over there.
Speaker 4: He a hood.
Speaker 1: He was a hood nigga, and he fed niggas. That's it, walking away with them too. You eat. And he was real sighted like, but his whole in charity, like, nigga, don't know.
Speaker 5: You just raised the bar because you didn't give it to somebody that could be considered a slouch.
Speaker 4: It's no his ain't no smell on his jacket, So you raised the bar like.
Speaker 5: That's that's what we as black men, ogs or whatever you want to call us, we need to lift ourselves to that level, aspire to be to that level so we can feed other people. And even if the feeding is just mental and spiritual nourishment, we got.
Speaker 4: To do it.
Speaker 3: I clean my whole ship on Jose will because I know from stores aren't hurt. And I have seen him so many times Atlanta grew up watching him.
Speaker 1: Boy. But this man pulling up in the vert of being drunk, whatever it was.
Speaker 3: But you know, the whole hood respected him and then he feeding folks and he'll fight.
Speaker 4: You'll get on to the fight. Fight stand on some.
Speaker 3: Of them old folks about on Jose as Atlanta about hose wheel stores. I ain't gonna pull him out right here because I don't want to tone in his name, but you can Jose wanted them to go to guys.
Speaker 1: Man, what's the first side of town to start making out of towns? Look at Atlanta, Funny, what you mean west side? Did that ship?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: Listen, man, I'm so glad he took that.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get basically.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we gonna cut it here because the west Side, you know, we was a little the west Side. When I say west side, the west side of little adjective more than that everybody, and it's something it's more concentrated, a lot.
Speaker 4: Going on, and you know I had a lot of different hoods.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot of hoods. And they quit it.
Speaker 3: They quick to got damn out fun shit the niggas, So we don't have to competition going on on the west Side.
Speaker 1: So it's max.
Speaker 3: I'm not just saying that, but yeah, and so people gonna be I remember you teen a long time, man, I tell you to tell people.
Speaker 1: I had to stop saying out from the west Side. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Just when I was You gotta understand, bro, it's two sides of town. You gonna come the Bankhead It ain't. But in the world eyes, in my eyes, when people think of thinking two sides, either Bankhead or Buckhead, this is how they see Atlanta.
Speaker 1: They know not to go to Bankhead. They ain't seeing anybody's on seed. It all execrat fucking danger. Boy. You know what, don't you how damn okay? Yeah, yeah you called. But they're so putting that stigma on the west side.
Speaker 3: It's deserved. I ain't finna see be like oh town, Yeah no, that ship deserved. Don't be playing around town.
Speaker 1: Don't hear it and stick it over there unless you know what I'm saying. But that was true about Audihood.
Speaker 4: Shout out to killing my help, bring this ship back to you.
Speaker 3: If you if you, if you soiled in your hood, and you know what, man, it's universe real quick before we ride and message to the young homies. Briefly mess to the young homies. Man, hey, man, let's sit sit away the dick Ryan form it. Don't be scared to push your people, and let's not be scared to.
Speaker 1: Change. Let's not be scared to change because I'm a chain man. You know what I'm saying. I come from.
Speaker 3: I'm a chain person. I'm Grammy nominated on several things. Every time I try something, it comes out. I'm a DJ now I just donik I was just playing and now I'm a DJ on Dick Tik top player. But what I'm just saying, even banks this constation you had, you, man, we changed somewhere to get the position.
Speaker 1: So don't be scared to any young person changes. Good.
Speaker 4: I ain't got nothing, man.
Speaker 5: Your focus is your reality. Whatever you focus on, that's what you are, that's what if, that's what you do every day, That's who you are. The sooner you change your mind, the sooner you change your life.
Speaker 6: Man, hey man, he Basically, I know a lot of them don't have father figures or whatever, but they need to teach themselves to get on the grown man shit. A lot of these young ones twenty one to twenty five, they at like sixty year old boys. When I was twenty three years old, I bought a house and I was running the block. I was running the block like a general. So these these niggas act like these little young boys act like kids. They need to get on their grown man shit, we got a teacher.
Speaker 3: Man, I want to say, goddamn before we get out of here. Just because the niggagn't do something, I don't mean he did something to you. Take that if you want to take, Man, see how.
Speaker 4: I ended make that. However you want to take it.
Speaker 1: Ain't something to them because they ain't do something for him. Ain't doing you just because he ain't. Somebody tell me, man, why your boy ain't? I say? And the folk got a lot of stuff going on, bro, We got to quit taking a fence.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you gotta separate emotion. You can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't keep doing that time. Once you get you can't get the pig that.
Speaker 5: Gotta know the difference. Gotta know the difference between emotions and feelings. And once you identify what a feeling is and that has to do with your thoughts, get that ship out of there. Emotions are natural. Feelings are what you create in your mind and you get stuck in it. You gotta empty that ship out and have a conversation.
Speaker 4: But you gotta need or.
Speaker 5: Want correction, correction, correction. I appreciate each one of you brothers for sharing today.
Speaker 3: Man got some game out of that right there. Just the whole thing, just withness because it's pieces of it. I don't know, I don't know conversation, let's do it.
Speaker 5: Well, if I bring him on conversate, I might as well not be on that because the West side Nigga's gonna go.
Speaker 4: Mother. Ain't no point of being on that.
Speaker 1: You you know what?
Speaker 4: You can fill in for me, y'all have that.
Speaker 2: Check us out at Triple W dot big faxpod dot com. It's another legendary conversation salution.
Speaker 3: Catch the Big Facts audio experience on Ihearts Black Effect on Tuesdays, revote on Wednesdays, and revote YouTube channel on Thursdays.
Speaker 4: Visit our website now bigfaxpod dot com