Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty arm.
Speaker 2: Strong and Jack Katie. I know he Armstrong and Yetty I read that.
Speaker 3: Ahead of the debate, Tim Walls has been nervous that he was going to let Kamala Harris down. Harris was like, don't worry if Joe Biden could be replaced, so can you.
Speaker 2: He's not a big deal.
Speaker 4: Tim Walls is fighting off in case the nerves ahead of his debate with Senator Jady Vanski is said to be nervous that you might let Kamala Harris down.
Speaker 5: And we know he did Warren Harris during the vetting process.
Speaker 2: But he's a bad debater.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, that might be louring expectations too much, Tim, you want to be more like my opponent is a slick talker, not me talk bad disappoint pretty late.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, Tim Wall's uncomfortable in his own skin. He is the bald headed Sarah Palin. He did damage to the ticket last night. Just vibes. Man vibes. Vibes were bad, angry and nervous.
Speaker 5: My take is, I don't think it mattered at all. But there is a old old thing. Maybe you've heard this before, that the guy who's the guy who ran Fox started Fox a Ales Roger Ales. His belief on debates was, you don't need to have the sound up. You can leave the sound down and tell by looking at the TV who won, just by you can just tell.
Speaker 2: And I would say I just because we.
Speaker 5: Got TVs in here and they're just running clips of the debate. And based on that measure, jd Vance looks like the Winter. He just looks like a confident guy. And the other guy looks kind of old. And it's even though he's not that old. He's fifty nine, but he looks like he's seventy five. He looks like World War two generation for some reason. But anyway, he looks old and.
Speaker 1: Shaky off the right that he's had too too many cups of coffee. And while my co host is a lovely fellow, Jack, you're completely wrong. In a election where people are desperate for an excuse or reason to vote for one candidate or another because nobody's happy with it, the one guy came off as extremely bright and self assured, and the other guy is a near a crack up, and I think that matters in the Swing States.
Speaker 2: But we'll say, I is shocked if anybody remembers in five weeks. But we will see, so.
Speaker 1: I thought, But they don't have to remember, That's my point. It's a feeling of all right, I think that's a better choice for reasons. I can't even put my finger on Trump and Vance.
Speaker 5: So once again, the media did their thing, and it just it was so annoying to me right off the bat. Oh, so you're not going to fact check, but you came up with this weird workaround where you throw in an extra question for Vance that is a statement of something that he has to defend, but you're not going to fact check. Okay, that's your work around anyway. So this was from Mark Alpern's newsletter this morning. I thought some of you might like this. One can pretend is most I'm sorry, that's the wrong part. That's funny that I read the wrong part. Okay, here we go. It's the other one can pretend. One can pretend, as most of the dumb up media does, that the performance of the CBS News moderators was less outrageously biased than their ABC News counterparts, but in their topic selection, tones, selective fact checking, and time management. This was another three on one night that brought massive dishonor onto a pair of resistance warriors who apparently decided to forfeit any claim to treating the two sides with anything approaching equality. A further confirmation, as if anything were needed at this point, that the dominant media feels its highest calling is not journalism, but to be part of a collective effort by blue cultural institutions to make sure Donald Trump never gets near.
Speaker 2: The Oval office.
Speaker 5: Again, Well said, that's a pretty strong critique from a guy who really really goes out of his way to be nonpartisan. But it's just because it's true. It's clearly what has happened. The dominant media has decided this is so important. Our role as journalists is to make sure Donald Trump loses.
Speaker 2: So we're all in.
Speaker 5: This together because it's just freaking outrageous. The question choice again, the way they handled the time, the fact, all of it. It's just it's unbelievable that this that you don't care more about the idea of journalism.
Speaker 7: Than that.
Speaker 2: I would agree, it's it's outrageous.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm it's important to talk about because it's so important to a republic, but I'm just exhausted by it as well.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it was awful last night. Awful.
Speaker 1: It was only a shade better than ABC, and not by much either. For example, I thought that it was most egregious, most obvious during the immigration portion of the discussion, We'll start with the clip number fifty.
Speaker 2: I think it explains itself.
Speaker 4: Your campaign is pledging to carry out the largest mass deportation plan in American history, and to use the US military.
Speaker 2: To do so.
Speaker 4: Could you be more specific about exactly how this will work? For example, would you deport parents who have entered the US illegally and separate them from any of their children who were born on US soil.
Speaker 7: You have two minutes, So first of all, Margaret, before we talk about deportations, we have to stop the bleeding. We have a historic immigration crisis because Kamala Harris started and said that she wanted to undo all of Donald Trump's border policies ninety four executive orders suspending deportations, decriminalize illegal aliens, massively, increasing the asylum fraud that exists in our system. That has opened the floodgates, and what it's meant is that a lot of fitanol is coming into our country. I had a mother who struggled with opioid addiction and has gotten clean. I don't want people who are struggling with addiction to be deprived of their second chance. Because Kamala Harris led in fitanel into our communities at record levels. So you've got to stop the bleeding. You've got to re implement Donald Trump's border policies, build the wall, reimplement deportations.
Speaker 1: And Margaret Brennan actually then followed up repeating the incredibly prejudicial and out of nowhere. Yeah, but what about separating parents from their children? And Vance said, look, we're going to start with the criminals, and then we're going to make it harder for people who don't have any right to be here to work, and they'll self deport There's going to be no tearing of parents away from Where the hell did that question come from?
Speaker 5: Well, and immigration is a top two issue, and that particular aspect of it is not something most people are worried about.
Speaker 2: It's the number of people that are here illegally. What are we going to do about it? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've got to go far Afield to bring in the whole ripping, weeping children from their parents' bosoms angle, what the hell? And then they got into the Springfield Oha, Iowa rare situation. Oh boy, huh, come and get your cat while it's hot, kids. So why don't we go ahead and lead up to it. We'll play fifty six and fifty seven back to back.
Speaker 7: I think Michael now Governor waltz bro brought up the community of Springfield, and he's very worried about the things that I've said.
Speaker 2: In Springfield.
Speaker 7: Look in Springfield, Ohio and in communities all across this country. You've got schools that are overwhelmed, You've got hospitals that are overwhelmed. You have got housing that is totally unaffordable because we brought in millions of illegal immigrants to compete with Americans for scarce homes.
Speaker 2: The people that I'm most worried.
Speaker 7: About in Springfield, Ohio are the American citizens who have had their lives destroyed by Kamala Harris's open border. It is a disgraced him, and I actually think I agree with you.
Speaker 2: I think you want to solve this problem.
Speaker 7: But I don't think that Kamala Harris does just to clarifice.
Speaker 5: For our viewers.
Speaker 1: Sit here on second, Michael, I'm sorry, you know what, and we should have played Waltz's uh floundering attempt to hang the dead cat of controversy around around the neck of Jade Vance because it was it was a very waltzyan uh moment last night where he it was it was kind of Trumpian actually in that he didn't explain what he was talking about. He just had a couple of catchwords and references. And if you've followed this story, you're like, oh, oh, he's talking about the cat eating things. But it was, it was, it was fractured and floundering, and then jd.
Speaker 2: Vance came back with that extremely.
Speaker 5: Wisely did not mention the topic because he probably realized a lot of people don't know what he's talking about, so I'm not gonna let him know, and he didn't make it.
Speaker 2: Clear, so I'm just going to let that go.
Speaker 1: But yeah, he in a way that you know, for the millionth time Trump can't do, said no, the real issue is the impact of the people, and that he went through the schools, in the emergency.
Speaker 2: Rooms and social services. I thought that was.
Speaker 1: Great, But here's another egregious momentary.
Speaker 2: This is not this is not fract checking. I don't know.
Speaker 5: This is just a moderator jumping in with an important point to make, just.
Speaker 4: To clarify for our viewers. Springfield, Ohio does have a large number of Haitian migrants who have legal status temporary protective maura.
Speaker 2: But thank you, senator. We have so much to get to Margaret. I think it's important the economy. Thanks Margaret.
Speaker 7: The rules were that you got tore in a fact check, and since you're fact checking me, I think it's important to say what's actually going on. So there's an application called the CBP one app where you can go on as an illegal migrant, apply for asylum or apply for parole and be granted legal status at the wave of a Kamala Harris open border Wand that is not a person coming in applying for a green card and waiting for ten years. Thank you, the senatoration of a legal immigration Margaret bye.
Speaker 4: Thank you senator for describing the legal process.
Speaker 8: Have so much to get the senator the book since nineteen ninety.
Speaker 4: Thank you, gentlemen.
Speaker 7: We want to have map has not been on the books, and the.
Speaker 4: Gentlemen, the audience can't hear you because your mics are cut. We have so much we want to get to thank you for explaining the legal process, Nora.
Speaker 2: That was Margaret. That was.
Speaker 1: Margaret Brennan jumping in to help Tim Walls for clearly obviously, and.
Speaker 5: I like, this is being wrong. If you want to make your spouse or coworker or whatever really angry, this is a good technique I think most people are aware of or have been on one end of. You make a really strong statement and then say I don't want to talk about it anymore. That's a classic of the world of arguing. And that's what Margaret Brennan did. She jumped in with a really strong statement, misleading spin then said, but times up.
Speaker 2: No more. Wait a second.
Speaker 5: You gave yourself time to add to the discussion with something that's misleading and then set no more time.
Speaker 1: That's not having vowed that you wouldn't do that at all.
Speaker 5: The great argument again, you want to really you want to sleep on the couch or get punched in the face. That's a good one. Oh yeah, well your blody body body. But I'm not talking about this anymore.
Speaker 2: What right?
Speaker 1: You're a rotten piece of crap. But we could talk about this all night, so let's just sleep on it. Yeah, thanks you too, ah boy.
Speaker 2: And so obvious.
Speaker 5: But again, I think, I think maybe the bias is so deep in these people they don't realize they're doing it. They actually, in their minds feel like there's a there's a there's a good there's a good side here and a bad side here, and there's a there's a side of truth and a side of evil, and lying and jumping in on the side of good and truth to stop the even lying is not is not wrong or biased or out of.
Speaker 2: Bounds or anything.
Speaker 5: Let Tim Walls jump in if he wants to correct that point. That's that's what a debate is, right right, Well, I just think I think their main problem is that they can't help themselves. They are such advocates for one side of the political spectrum that they hear that JD winning the point and Walls sputtering and floundering looking like you' said three too many cups of coffee by this point, and uh, and she had to jump in.
Speaker 2: And help him. How about her tone? Thanks for explaining the law to me.
Speaker 1: Yes, the audience can't hear you because your mics have been cut, so thank you for explaining.
Speaker 2: Oh you you.
Speaker 1: You wenches, you you serpents, evil temptresses.
Speaker 5: I think that's when Joe sent the the private text with a naughty word about one of the moderator women.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm an anglophile. Brits frequently used that word to describe you.
Speaker 2: Don't even hint at it? What what? What says you? All right?
Speaker 1: All right, yes, we got to take a break a couple of we can't hear you Jack and Joe because your MIC's have been cut.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you're a more. There's a lot to discuss. We have.
Speaker 3: Duncan Donuts and has their new fall menu which includes a Halloween Munchkins bucket, fifty munchkins in a bucket. Take that o zempic. Whether it's donuts or fried chicken. You know, a meal is healthy when it's served in a bucket.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: I like the idea of America's need for that kind of food, fighting back against ozempic.
Speaker 2: It's also against ozempic. I think we can win. That's that's funny.
Speaker 1: It's it seems obvious, but what other country has meals served in buckets?
Speaker 2: I mean, like we're beasts.
Speaker 5: Well, you don't want the grease to slop out onto your pants. Just makes it easier. We're going to get into a little bit of what happened in the Middle East. As Tom Friedman wrote in The New York Times yesterday, it is probably the most consequential moment in the Middle East in many, many decades, maybe a half a century.
Speaker 2: It is a big deal.
Speaker 5: It got obscured by the debate because we can only focus on one thing at a time, I guess, but that was a major attack from morn in. Israel is going to hit them back, probably the hardest they've ever been hit ever, Probably so, And I need to make a very quick correction. The longshoreman union boss, the colorful, profane, seventy eight year old I said when he was on trial for alleged mob trial of ties that one of his co defendants disappeared and was found in a shallow grave.
Speaker 2: I misspoke.
Speaker 1: His co defendant disappeared mid trial and was found in the trunk.
Speaker 2: Of a car. Oh.
Speaker 1: Wow, that is a hammer outside a diner in New Jersey.
Speaker 2: Wow, how tony soprano is that? Forget about it? Wow?
Speaker 5: Is the bottom being involved? Wow? Anybody's seen the Larry two bits. Anybody said Larry around. No, So the big union chiefs on trial and the guy that's gonna testify is found.
Speaker 2: In a trunk.
Speaker 5: That is something. Took my son to the orthodonist yesterday. He needs Brice's needs. I'll use my finger quotes needs it. If you want to have straight teeth, doesn't need it. If you just want to live life as a brit or anybody else who doesn't care about because you don't have to have straight teeth to live your life. Look at anybody who's older who didn't live in the era of everybody has straight teeth. But you know, it becomes a point that I suppose that you don't want to be the one outlier doesn't do you any good, even though it's going to cost your parents many thousands of dollars because insurance doesn't really.
Speaker 2: Cover that much of it, and I'm not sure it should since it's not necessary.
Speaker 5: It's it's mostly cosmetic about, right, and you have to be a Simpsons fan to get this. But Henry said, it's not like I'm going to be like when Lisa and they show the picture where your teeth get worse and worse and one goes up through her skulp comes out her eye exactly.
Speaker 2: That's what they tried to convince you of. Oh that too is there.
Speaker 1: It's going to go straight down through the floor of their mouth and out their throat.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: But the main reason I bring it up is I brought it up back in March. I actually know that because I looked it up. Remember I complained harshly on the air about this guy who tried to upsell me in front of my son, and I asked him this, Denis, I asked, I said, can we talk about this, you know, not in front of the patient. He said, oh, no, we always have this conversation in front of the patient. I said, well, maybe you do, but I don't want to since we're talking about money and comfort and that sort of stuff. Anyway, I later found out that they are well known up chargers, and it was so obvious being at this place last night on a recommendation that they don't find it to work hard to get a find a dentist that's not into upselling you because there's a huge difference in that industry.
Speaker 1: Yeah's alutely true. You find a good one, stick with them.
Speaker 5: Or her, and among the dentists in their industry. They know the ones that are good and ones aren't. Some of them are like practically crooks, they really are, So you gotta watch out for it.
Speaker 2: We're gonna talk Israel coming up and are in armstrong and geddy.
Speaker 9: Israel vowing to strike back after that massive Iranian air assault over major cities the largest ballistic missile attack on Israel ever, a senior US official saying Iron fired more than two hundred missiles toward Israel, most of those missiles shot down by Israel's triple layer to air defense system and some by the US military.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think that most of us, since we're all amateurs that following this sort of stuff, we don't make a big differentiation in our mind between rockets and missiles. And then there's a hundred different kinds of missiles. It's like you're saying about drones, we need to come up with different terms. Because that twenty dollars toy you got your kid for Christmas ten years ago as a drone that was something that looks like a fighter jet and is equipped like a fighter jet. So and missiles are kind of the same way. This is the biggest ballistic missile attack. This is a big time missile hypersonic. Iran says, I don't know if they actually are. That would be you know, the speed that it very hard to detect and stop, although these were stopped, but this was a major attack.
Speaker 2: And if this is.
Speaker 1: Hugely different than some sort of rocket attack where you have small munitions that you aim and hope. These are much more sophisticated, much more heavy destructive weapons.
Speaker 5: As I saw it described by one military analyst, if one of these had gotten through in the heart of Tel Aviv, you could have easily had a thousand people dead, which obviously would be the causes Belli if you will, to allow Israel to do whatever the hell they want at all with Iran, and they still may already have that going on.
Speaker 1: I absolutely think they have the right to the idea that that they should just endure this sort of gigantic attack because they can mostly fend it off and like some sort of you know, the geopolitical battered spouse, just take the beatings and pray, you know, one doesn't go too far. Some days is absurd, it's obscene, and the fact that the Biden administration is continually advocating for that sort of passivities is just it's it's a morally and logistically idiotic and b it's just disgusting.
Speaker 2: Can't I can't believe they advocate it.
Speaker 5: I had another point to make, but my old man brain flitted out, where are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Well, I went off on Ran as I tend to like a good Ran moral and causes bell So.
Speaker 5: Jared Kushner really wrote a good piece over the weekend that we read on the air earlier, which alerted me to the fact I didn't fully understand that this. I guess all these years, the reason Israel couldn't go after a Ran the way they would like to all these years because not a lot restraints Israel. They kind of do it they want. It's because Hesbel and Hamas were right there on their borders. And so man, we get into a war with Iran. Iran's way over there. But Hesbel is right here and Hamas right here, and if they like completely unleash on us at once, we got a big problem.
Speaker 2: Well that that's no longer a problem.
Speaker 5: Hamas is ninety percent destroyed are the numbers I'm reading, and Hesbel is getting there. So sorry, your attack dog is gone. So now it's just Israel and Iran, and this is the best chance Israel's had to really go after Iran and perhaps destroy that nuclear weapon program. They're never going to have a better chance than this, So how would you pass that up?
Speaker 2: Anyway?
Speaker 5: This gets to an exchange that I saw on wolf Blitzer yesterday on CNN.
Speaker 2: Why am I watching wolf Blitzer on CNN? Is this what my life? Is your TV broken or something? Was I strapped to a chair I'd been abduct for you ahead wolf Blitzer's house. Missus Blitzer had it on, and I felt it would be impolite to say, can we watch a different show? It'd be really awkward. Can we go to find Somehow I was watching wolf Blitzer and.
Speaker 5: They brought up the Secretary General of the UN call him for a ceasefire and wanting to de escalate, and this representative for Israel it was on.
Speaker 2: There was not having it. Here's how it sounded.
Speaker 1: The United Nations Secretary General Antonio Gutaris today posted this comment.
Speaker 2: Let me read it for you. Listen. This is what he said.
Speaker 7: I condemned the broadening of the Middle East conflict with escalation after escalation.
Speaker 2: This must stop.
Speaker 1: We absolutely absolutely need a ceasefire.
Speaker 2: I mean, sir, what's your response to him? Shame on him. This guy is a clown.
Speaker 10: He's a clown because he cannot even bring himself to utter the words I condemned the Islamic Republic of Iran for shooting two hundred ballistic missiles on the Jewish state. He's condemning the What is the broadening? Have you ever met the broadening? I've never seen a broadening walk on the street.
Speaker 2: He's a coward. It's time for him to quit.
Speaker 10: The UN is a farce if the United Nations cannot stand up and do what's necessary when one country is attacked by another.
Speaker 2: We did nothing to Iran, and.
Speaker 10: For the past year they've been making our lives miserable, not only ours, of the entire Middle East. And instead of standing up for what's right, this coward cannot even bring himself to condemn Iran.
Speaker 2: Well, it's time for him to quit.
Speaker 1: Well it's weird to hear's somebody speaking the truth right in the modern world, and on this topic in particular, I've gotten so used to the mealy mouthed obfiscations the Biden administration.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, clarity, No kidding, he's a clown. He should step down the broadening. So the statement from the Unsecretary General after Aram, since two hundred ballistic missiles at the capital of Israel is.
Speaker 2: We condemned the broadening of this conflict.
Speaker 5: No mention of Iran probably shouldn't be shooting ballistic missiles at the capital of another country, former capital, depending on the capital, financial capital, depending on what you want.
Speaker 2: To call it. But that's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is, It absolutely is. If you have held on to a shred of respect for the UN. I certainly hope it's gone now.
Speaker 5: That is amazing. Yeah, you're right, that's some plain talk, but you don't hear very often.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well, they don't have the luxury of being a fat, happy superpower that's completely lost its way. I'm reminded of something I read earlier this seth Cropsy and Harry Hallam in the Wall Street Journal opinion section. But they were talking about the Masad probably attacks on Hesbola with the pagers and the walkie talkies, and then the carefully researched, super sophisticated intelligence born missile attacks that took out so many more has Bull officers and missile launchers and the rest of it. Rather than support its allies attempt to deter an enemy and return its people to their homes in northern Israel, The US reacted with dismay. Secretary of State Anthony BLINCLN warned against escalation and seemed to imply that Israel's action could make the process of reaching a Gaza ceasefire more difficult, Oh, even derail it.
Speaker 2: Agazza sea Wow, Oh you're still talking about that. Why don't we talk.
Speaker 1: About the annexation of Australia or curing the Common Cold or something else completely wildly, idiotically unattainable. I'm tired of the old one Gazza ceasefire. I'm afraid this targeting of the Hesbul operatives might make the Gaza seasfire more difficult. Seriously, what color is the sky in your world, Anthony Blincoln, Because it's a different one than the one I live in. And that plane talking Neftali Bennett, who we just heard on CNN lives.
Speaker 5: In and again. I mentioned this earlier, but I thought it was striking. I took a ton of stuff on this topic yesterday because I I'm obsessed with the geopolitics of all this. But I didn't see a single military or diplomatic expert who didn't think this was going to escalate, that thought Israel won't go really far in a direct attack on Iran.
Speaker 2: Not one that said I don't think they will. No, they all think they will. That is real will.
Speaker 1: Partly for the reasons I was ranting about, and I think we've all had situations in our lives or seen them geopolitically where you can take something very bad once and you can issue thee. If that happens again, it's going to be very very ugly. And then if somebody makes that happen again, if you don't bring the ugly, it will happen again and again and again. It's practically unavoidable at this point that there'd be a broadening of the conflict.
Speaker 5: That's why I was so surprised that they, once again, the Biden people went with the take the win. Take the win, Well, that's what you told us last time we took the win. They waited six months and then increased their attack. So why would I not think that's gonna happen again if I take the win.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe the Biden administration just doesn't want to talk about the fact that freeing up those hundreds of millions of dollars of irani and cash bought a lot of those missiles. Oh no, no, no, that was just for humanitarian food and medicine aid.
Speaker 2: Lord, I'm not a child.
Speaker 5: Here's my favorite story before we go to break that I came across This was all a lighthearted story that I needed after a day of lots of kid stuff and running around and stressful day. And then you got the debate and you got World War three, maybe breaking out. I loved this story. In the New York Times, zoos have occasionally attempted to pass off dogs as pandas, and they had examples from all around the world, mostly your totalitarian countries where you don't dare say, hey, that's no panda over there. You end up in the gulage China in the lead with various pictures and at various levels of doing a good job. I mean some of them. You know, you got a chow and you painted a certain way. I'm looking at this picture right here. It's not it's clearly not a panda, but it's panda ish, and you could certainly tell your five year old kid. Oh, look there's a panda.
Speaker 2: From a distance, it's kind of behind the bamboo. Oh look there it is.
Speaker 1: There, it is.
Speaker 5: But some of them were hilarious. I mean it was like a beagle with a black stripe on its back. That's not a panda. Oh my god, how funny is that?
Speaker 2: That? That's a thing.
Speaker 1: I love zoo's I always have since I was a tiny little kid. We went with our daughter to a zoo recently and and she said, I hope you don't mind, because she's like I am, She's totally into it. I said, you know what if I'm lucky in something, I'm old and gray and I gotta be wheeled around, wheel me around a zoo.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Just love looking at the beasts and reading about them. And and now one thing they have at zoo's a lot is they show you what level of endangered the beast.
Speaker 2: Yea, yeah, I love reading the plaques. And that's elaborate, doodle shape to have a maine. I can see. Lions don't bark. I don't. I don't understand what's happening here. Lion cubs don't have manes, but it's it's what's going on there. We got more in the ways.
Speaker 4: We have a lot to get to gentlemen on many topics.
Speaker 2: We just we just went to break you. I shouldn't say that.
Speaker 8: So I've become friends with school shooters. Uh what that's I've becomes It's an odd circle of friends. Odd people are on with.
Speaker 5: Yeah, in context, it's no better. He misspoke, which you know happens all the time.
Speaker 1: That's the old coach. In the debate last night, he came off as well Sarah Peralin with a bald head. I only read this exchange. I didn't hear this one, Governor.
Speaker 8: Well, I've enjoyed tonight's debate, and I think there was a lot of commonality here. And I'm sympathetic to misspeaking on things. And I think I might have with the senator pay too maya one.
Speaker 2: I thought that was good. Yeah, I sympathetic on misspeaking. Yeah, me too.
Speaker 1: Man, the civility i'd forgotten or lost, how much I'd missed it is so lovely. They had substantive differences and then argued vociferously and chucked a couple of grenades. But it was gentlemanly.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I've seen a couple of polls.
Speaker 5: I saw some last night and now with a few more hours polls where it's it's practically fifty to fifty on people's response to who won, which is just the hole. The needle stuck. You either like Trump or you don't. So that's where we are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, just crazy.
Speaker 1: Some debate highlights and low lights and analysis coming up next hour. Some exchanges were very, very interesting and I think significant. And the utterly egregious biased moderation. I mean, you can't even call it that. It was immoderate, so I hesitate to call it moderation, but to stay tuned for that. If you can't stay tuned, grabbed the podcast later. I'm strong and getting on demand. Better yet, subscribe or follow us so you never miss an episode. The fabulous Andrew Styles in the Free Beacon coming through once again. Hesbola, the Lebanese terrorist organization funded by Iran, has experienced an unprecedented turnover of senior leadership in twenty twenty four, recently lost its longtime leader in moral compass Asan Nosrala, to an unfortunate workplace mishap, and so they went to the Andrew Styles is ostensibly allegedly interviewing their chief recruitment officer. Hello, is this Sayid Mustafa? No, my name is Jaffar Faiad. I was trying to reach the chief Recruitment office for Hezbola. Is that you Yes? I was recently promoted. Oh congrats. May I ask what having a Mustafa? We arranged this interview with him, but he stopped returning our pages for some reason.
Speaker 2: He can't come to the phone right now. Why not?
Speaker 1: He's buried, buried like in paperwork. No, I can assure you at this moment. Our recruitment process is incredibly streamlined and involves no paperwork. That's great, but I'd feel more comfortable the Jews. I beg your pardon.
Speaker 2: That's why said Masof, I can't talk with you today. Ali al Salam, I'm sorry to hear that very well.
Speaker 1: I was wondering if you could tell me a little bit about your organization and the positions you are seeking to fill. And then he goes into a description of Hezbola. Can you talk a little more about what you're looking for in a perspective Hesbola employee, First and foremost, we're looking for people who are alive. It's something that many of our older and most senior executives have struggled with of late, So that alone will get you in the door and moving up the ranks in no time. An intense hatred of Jews is preferred, as is proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
Speaker 5: But it's not a deal breaker. You have to hate the Jews and be able to do PowerPoint.
Speaker 1: Can you describe some of the challenges facing your organization at the moment. We are currently facing a lot of Jewish related challenges. Although ironically our media coverage has been mostly positive. Brain train, so to speak, has been an issue.
Speaker 2: Wow. Wow, uh, let's see again. I'm sorry this is happening to you. What can you tell me.
Speaker 1: About the Hesbolag headquarters? What's it like to work there? Well, our headquarters in Beirut is undergoing significant renovations at the moment, so we're pleased to offer a flexible work from home policy for new and existing employees. We'll do our best to sponsor some happy hour office in the near future.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, that's enough of that.
Speaker 1: But that's good stuff and everybody, everybody except the fat happy heads of government of the Western Powers, can see the truth of the situation. But like France, France is being hand and had with Biden. No, we don't want to Eskalai. It'd be best if we don't escalate. I just don't get it. I understand the Biden administration being desperate to get through the election and not have the pooh hits the fan, because Trump is famously, for all of his faults, a hard ass who doesn't let anybody push the US around globally speaking.
Speaker 2: I heard a report today and a half and Harris is much much weaker on that score.
Speaker 5: I heard a report today and I haven't figured out where it came from yet, that Biden and Netanyahu aren't speaking. You heard that, or they haven't spoken in quite a few days, Which is kind of interesting that given what's going on. David Sanger in the New York Times rights that behind the scenes, the White House is advising against direct attacks on Iran's nuclear facilities.
Speaker 2: Why in the hell would they not do that?
Speaker 5: I mean, what's the reasoning unless it's the election, like you said, or it's a political thing. One thing from David Sanger's book, The New Cold Wars that I'm still listening to, is you realize so much of the stuff you hear is just not true. For a variety of reasons, all kinds of differences. They need to keep things secret, or it's a domestic politics for the United States or somebody else, like a bunch of examples. I just went through the chapter about the balloon. Remember when the Chinese balloon came across. We knew before it took off. We knew their balloon program, We knew where they came from. We saw it rise up in the beginning. We wondered where it was going, you know, but we acted like it just came out of nowhere and didn't know anything about it. For a variety all the stuff that we said about tanks and Abrams tanks and stuff like that was purely for domestic politics in Germany, so they could free up their leopard tanks because of their domestic politics. So it's just a it's always so much more complicated than you realize at the time, and the reporting at the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hall of mirrors, and further, you know, clouded by their diplomatic speak, which is difficult to decipher if you're a normal human.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we got a lot more on the way. If you miss an hour, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty