Speaker 1: Welcome to We Talk Back podcast, the production of iHeartRadio and the Black Effect Network.
Speaker 2: Talk Talk Talk. We're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion who talks back.
Speaker 3: What's up y'all?
Speaker 1: A shit girl, a j and.
Speaker 2: It's team broke.
Speaker 3: As y'all can see and broke up.
Speaker 1: Shame y'all.
Speaker 2: I went to my Homegirl's way that I flew back from LA because y'all know I moved to LA kind of things. I'm back this much like there two weeks, came back and now I'm gonna be back in Charlotte.
Speaker 1: For at least six weeks.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: This is the second sign though after moving to LA. Yeah, because the second dayo ass was there. What happened?
Speaker 2: That was literally the first twenty four hours. There was an earthquake.
Speaker 1: We we were born in the intro for one of these episodes, and this bitch computer started shit and she's.
Speaker 2: Taking a nigga phil falling back like shit, that's the earthquake. I was ready to leave that. I was like, maybe I should go, but then everybody in LA was like, girl, that's La. You got that out the way, welcome, So I just got comfortable. I came back home from my friend's wedding. I was supposed to be flying out on Thursday to go back to LA and we had a time. I mean, it was so much fun. We had a great time at the wedding. Everybody was drunk, open bar everybody's.
Speaker 1: So I'm looking like there was knucking and bucket running out the bridesmaid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was so much fun. They lit, they started the energy off. It was lit. So it's almost time to go. And I was like, Kema, you didn't do the bouquet tolls.
Speaker 3: You gotta do the bouquete, not you initiate.
Speaker 2: Yeah. She's like, oh I forgot Okay, Yeah, I'm gonna do it. I'm about to do it. So I'm like, all right, y'all move out the way, bitches, because I'm getting this motherfucker bouquet.
Speaker 1: I was. I was leaving.
Speaker 2: I was like stretching on the dance floor like this.
Speaker 1: But you want the bouquet for a husband or you just as being goddamn competitive? Yes, very competitive competitive.
Speaker 2: You know, I just gotta be like I'm winning at all times. But I mean I also went the husband, like, don't get it twisted. I want the husband. But it is about me just beating everybody beating these bitches. Yeah, that's the right, and I beat. I'm the bitch that I beat. Because I landed on my ankle. I jumped up like I really jumped ten feet. If y'all go to my Instagram, y'all see the video, I jumped ten feet in the air. I don't know who I thought I was.
Speaker 1: Obviously you thought you was damn Lebron Jeans.
Speaker 2: I thought I was Odell Beckham, bitch, and I bent it like Beckham for real. So I landed on my right ankle and then I hit the floor because that I heard the pop y'all, I heard that shait. I was like, oh, that don't sound good right there. And I laid on the floor and I rolled it and I laughed. I was wincing and laughing at the same time because everybody at the way that is looking, so I didn't look like I'm in severe pain. So then I my friend tried to help me up, and she couldn't even get me up because I couldn't put no pressure on this foot for real. So then she was like, dang, you heavy bitch. I was like, no, I just can't help you right now. So She finally got me up and I lived off the floor. Y'all's so crazy, like acting like I wasn't hurt. But then I was like, every time I try to apply some pressure to his foot, it just wasn't happening. I was doing a little something, but that liquor had me thinking you all right, yeah. I was like yeah, way, bitch, like a yeah, that liquor gave me wings.
Speaker 1: So I thought I was Okay, I'm trying to see what time this text message came through, because y'all, I'm trying to go to sleep, Okay. I had all intentions on getting up four o'clock in the morning driving to Charlotte's Cord Labor Day, Yeah, essentially, and I get a text message at eleven uh late, late as fuck. Okay, bitch, I think I broke my foot.
Speaker 2: Because it hurts so bad, like it was hurt and it was throbbing or whatever. I put ice on it, and then I went to bed and I was like, it's probably something a little sprain. I'll be fine in the morning. Baby. When I woke up, my foot was the size of up.
Speaker 3: I knew that's how it.
Speaker 1: Was going to be because the one time I sprained my fucking incle in Atlanta. Boy, I fell down that big ass held by what's the glub.
Speaker 2: Compound?
Speaker 1: Compound bitch and some niggas A nigga with a bunch of bitches in the car drove by.
Speaker 2: I was like, stupid, bitch.
Speaker 1: When I woke up the next morning, my fucking foot was so.
Speaker 2: Big and I could feel my heart beating my foot. It was like, you know, you all to be breaking shit, right girl. That's why I was saying, like, why didn't this happen when I was twenty five?
Speaker 1: That stupid an com back?
Speaker 2: What the problem was? I had on socks because I brought my heels. I forgot my slides when my friends let me wear her slides until her feet started hurting. And I had socks in my pocket book, and I was just like, I just slide these on for the uh the bouquet toss, just so I'm not barefoot on the floor. Mistake. I would have landed that ship if I had my bare feet. You know how rough my feet are. Ship? Yeah, shame. So I love y'all. I be saying that ship, but y'all need to know that I love y'all for real, because This is less than forty eight hours after this shit happened, and I'm here on it and I ain't supposed to do I'm supposed I'm supposed to be just resting.
Speaker 3: There's about these comments on social media.
Speaker 1: Lot one nigga was like dash, she must be single, single.
Speaker 2: And then it is here. Everybody kept on comparing me to different quarterbacks and what football team I need to be? All this ship Charla bade, did you hate humans? Man? No, motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: It's funny as hell. Man, I be running to the comments.
Speaker 2: My DMS went hammer, he went crazy.
Speaker 1: He's trying to carry you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a lot of niggas in. That's the bitch is in there too, Like you don't even need no nigga, I'll come help you please. So I got six weeks. I got six weeks, well six plus weeks. So the doctor said, like because of where the break is, like something about the blood supply to my foot, and I gotta put no pressure on it and I'll go back to the orthopedic doctor in four weeks to see how it's healing and if I need a screw lord.
Speaker 1: So y'all pray for me that I don't need no screw on my foot. Yeah, cause that's gonna be six plus how many weeks? Yeah after for that shit to help?
Speaker 2: So hopeful, what you're gonna do? Now?
Speaker 1: You going back to La?
Speaker 2: No? I can't. I mean, I'm eventually all my ship is in La. You know, a lot of my stuff. I took a lot of things with me, so I have my because I was you know, I didn't pick up apartment yet. That was what I was going to do when once I got back, I was in the airbnb, which I had for another thirty days, but I went and got my my Homegirl is like, as we speak, going to take my stuff out of there and take it to her house, so I don't pay for a mom that I'm not gonna be there. So I'm just going to be living out of the stuff that I brought with me for the way, and so if y'all sleep and recording two weeks away dressed, you know the fuck why because I got no clothes and yeah, so I'm just gonna go. I'm just so grateful for my mom. I'm just gonna go to her house and luckily I know y'all pray for me. No, my mama loved me down, is she But you know, yeah, grown women in the house, She's gonna.
Speaker 1: Be like, I don't give a fuck about that foot.
Speaker 2: You better wash that, dish out the mother, you out the fight.
Speaker 1: Where voys be coming from that you be putting on.
Speaker 2: I know, cause she don't even sound like that said in my head when you talking shit, you go, I would break the other one if you keep putting it on.
Speaker 1: My seat, So you know, I mean that'd be interesting. Yeah, y'all, we wanted to talk about daddy issues today. We talked about mom because you about to experience this bitch out. I've been there and.
Speaker 3: Never ever ever them people different.
Speaker 1: Man. You you see your parents uh as superheroes until you realize them. Nigga's a humans. They regular people and may be having all they little bullshit with them. So good luck.
Speaker 2: This ship look like a transformer on the bottom of my foot. I just hate this for me, just putting on clothes like you never realize how important two feet are.
Speaker 3: And losing limbs and losing stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just washing my ass was just such an obstacle today and not having like like I'm staying at my homegirl Sean house. Y'all shout out that Sean. Sean has been like an angel to me, like really helping me out so much. And I know she did not sign up for that, and I know I was like starting to get annoying because I downloaded the bell app and I started you know you didn't, I'm just playing. She was like, bitch, I would throw that phone over the motherfucker baptist. I was like, I just do one more thing. You put me some crippets. Morning when I woke up, she was like, are you hungry? Why don't you get yourself up and make yourself something? Then Christina, you gonna.
Speaker 1: Put your that bathtub. She's gonna put your ass in the bathtub.
Speaker 2: Bit you live. So I'm gonna get up out of there tomorrow because I war all about well.
Speaker 1: For you lose a friend, yeah exactly, But that's when you know who's your friend, when people come through in.
Speaker 2: Times like that, when you got one foot yeah, shout out to Sean, Shout out to Sean. For real, how was your weekend? Let's talk about your weekend.
Speaker 1: And what did I do this weekend? And I don't think I did much of anything for real. Kept so Monday was was damn labor day, and I was on the road Labor Day. Don't do much shine this ship.
Speaker 2: We hang out over the weekend prior to the Monday. He no age lying. AJ do not want y'all to know her businesspen.
Speaker 1: Was on Amazon buying a whole bunch of cat baby things.
Speaker 2: That was about it, you guys, she got a new kid of ya. It's cute.
Speaker 1: It's so cute, that's all. I didn't do shit this weekend for real money. Oh I'm lying, Okay, I do be lying. Maybe I'll just be forgetting like I do things. And so my homegirl, my best friend, Priscilla, her birthday was on the twenty eighth of August, so we did have a little shin ding celebration on Saturday. Crabs. We had some blue grab. I made my little stuff uh vegan stuff shells for the people. I'd be having to take my own food places just to make sure I got something to eat because I don't take it. So I brought a big ass pan of stuff shells. We had all just drunk.
Speaker 2: Bitch.
Speaker 1: I was on shrooms. This is probably why I be forgetting, because y'all, I can't wait till Fridays to take shrooms Every Friday, I'd be on shrooms. Bitch. I'll be in here looking in the mirror, and.
Speaker 2: I realized that the mirror.
Speaker 1: I realized that I'm never still, you know, So when I'm on shrooms.
Speaker 3: It's just weird.
Speaker 2: Bitch.
Speaker 1: I'd be writing a bunch of shit and I'd be looking in the mirror a lot, like like real shadow work type shit. You know what I'm saying, like scribing to scribe the mirror.
Speaker 2: Heavy birthday Priscilla.
Speaker 1: My friend, she went to where does she go out? Send Chroy or her in her little her little boot. She posts niggas on social medi it's serious saying that he was there too. Guys. She got a little New York little thing. I had that nice guy. I'm so happy for my friend. She deserves all the nice things.
Speaker 2: Amen. Amen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's what I did. We celebrated her this weekend on Saturday and then Sunday is just a big bulur. Let's get in this stupid internet news though. I want to start on a very great note.
Speaker 2: Did you see these.
Speaker 1: TSR daddies that the Shade Room posted with this?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: She want a big dog. She don't want no puppy, She want a big Dog, boss Man, Dilo song Girl Girl. Yeah. Series of black Men. Okay, yes, a black man's back is high. No, God is fucking real.
Speaker 3: Okay, these men.
Speaker 1: These I was smiling the whole time. One of my friends who got no business sending me this and dish it to me because she's very, very fucking married, and she was like, I got a ship this with somebody they are.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at it right now and it's just nothing but beautiful black man. Oh my god, my vagina dumping.
Speaker 1: The last nigga, though, I'm mad you were standing on some stool or something. Why you needs that far up the damn mirror, boy, you're standing on something. But these some nice looking men. I need I need to redo. We need to see what's the next group of men do this?
Speaker 2: Everyone?
Speaker 1: Gorgeous black men, y'all know, black men got like swat. That's why everybody loves black men, because it's just something with.
Speaker 2: The aura that everybody loves.
Speaker 1: Everybody want to touch.
Speaker 2: I'm about to go follow all.
Speaker 1: These uss you like them. I'm gonna telling you, I like that first nigga, oh, the first in the second, Yeah, just gorgeous, Like why you shape like that?
Speaker 2: How you look like that.
Speaker 1: If y'all man go to go to the shadroom. What day was that posted?
Speaker 2: That was all? If when this come out, it'll be seven days ago. Looks for seven days ago, ladies, and gets you an eye full of God's goodness.
Speaker 1: The Lord is my shepherd. He know what I want?
Speaker 2: Amen, ain't me?
Speaker 1: Missus? Sean Wells underscore number one.
Speaker 2: Yes, let's shot these niggas out bag visuals. Go ahead and say that.
Speaker 1: Again, Bam bam cam undercore visuals.
Speaker 2: I feel like that one for me. Bam. I'm tam bam and he bam cam.
Speaker 1: But I want to be bodied by Brandon underscore.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, follow him, follow him because he find two dominated four two sixty six. Oh we need to be terminator for too. Six six mm. Girl, we just sound like so thirsty out to you right now.
Speaker 1: It's not like them phone calls from prison.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's up? Just your girl?
Speaker 1: I'm number four five to six, just looking for a friend, looking for one of these niggas. Let me stop.
Speaker 2: I get beat up girl. You're here.
Speaker 1: On the mic right, I'm just playing baby anyway. I'm a fatnizer nigga. Better know that fucking with me Okay, don't touch my phone and I won't touch yours.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, I don't look at this. So I saw this over the weekend. A woman paid a man back with a foursome for buying her and her two friends VIP tickets to Usher concert and they went eleven rounds.
Speaker 1: Sounds like a good time.
Speaker 2: Somebody drugs? What kind of drugs y'all was on?
Speaker 1: It wasn't really eleven rounds or just eleven condoms? Oh, perhaps, because that's how it reads a little bit that that that makes sense to me, Like, nigga, you swapping condoms out?
Speaker 2: You ain't.
Speaker 1: You ain't went no eleven rounds with three bitches. I don't believe it.
Speaker 2: Oh no, she shared a photo of eleven open skin condoms, so it's just like he was switching up for each girl. I guess they were like keeping it safe. I don't want to see Usher that bad. I want to see Usher, but not that bad.
Speaker 1: And I wanted did she feel like she had? That's like, that's all you had to pay back with, like you just they just wanted to do a threesome. Yeah, because he didn't request that, because it's as a token of appreciation. For his consideration, his considerate gift to her and her friends. She planned to surprise him with a special experience that all the girls agreed upon. So he didn't say, hey, you holds will to see Usher.
Speaker 3: Y'all gotta hey pussy right.
Speaker 2: No, he didn't say that. He just was able to receive that as a gift for these Usher tickets. Damn.
Speaker 1: I couldn't imagine. They just some freaky, freaky frogs and they just needed a reason. Hell yeah, it says. She described this as one of her top three most best experiences, given it a perfect ten out of ten. She does recommend she provided additional crucial crucial information that was omitted in her first statements. She says, there was one man and three women. Yes, we ran a train on him. Yes it was consensual, Yes he enjoyed it. Condoms were switched between partners. Skin don't smell like rubber if you're if they're lubricated naturally or otherwise. I like skin condoms. Is it a train though, because men would have considered that a threesome. If you eating all these coochies, we ran a train on you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you hit everybody out and then everybody kiss it and shit, that's a lot of But if it was.
Speaker 1: One woman and three men, it would be a chew chew. We had an episode about that. Yeah, it's a train Why is that a double standard?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because remember A. J. Johnson who played uh Tyrese's Mama and baby Boy. She said for her fiftieth birthday, she had a threesome with her good guy friends and she loved it.
Speaker 2: She had a train ran on her with I know women that enjoy it. I have a I say it often. I have a client who goes to Jamaica and annually to get trained.
Speaker 1: What is the psychology of that?
Speaker 2: She'd be like, oh, yeah, one dick in my mouth and one dick and mike pussy.
Speaker 1: Yes, you remember that. It was a girl on social media ones on a podcast saying how most women fantasize about that or have done it. Most women have had a train ran on them.
Speaker 2: That's not true. That's not true.
Speaker 1: My closest friends I have never had a train ran on them. Ever.
Speaker 2: That don't even sound appealing to me. I do not describe to that. That sounds like hard work.
Speaker 1: Right, I barely concept one dick. Imagine he try to do the backhead bunks on two absolutely not.
Speaker 2: I yeah, but to Easter all. You know, whatever gets you all, Hey, more power to you. But it's to be at my house. No, yeah, so stop putting bodies in our couchie. Okay, we like to accumulate our ship one by one. Yeah, nobody doing two at a time, three at a time. That math is wild.
Speaker 1: Nobody, but shout out to old girl and her crew. Okay, that's what I want to know, right, He probably was hot.
Speaker 2: There was accusing Usher having a body double come out.
Speaker 1: That did not look like Usher.
Speaker 2: It did not.
Speaker 1: Got a good one beyond Beyonce got a good body double. Usher need to.
Speaker 2: Get a new one. Yeah, his body double? Look, what's that?
Speaker 1: I cann't even sing?
Speaker 2: Uncle? That's his uncle. His face was too small and his neck was too skinny. Something right? That was not.
Speaker 1: Not your? Not your?
Speaker 2: What other is ushers in the church? And what else is there?
Speaker 1: Girl?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You go to church, you should know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's pastor. That's the pastor. That ain't the Usher at all? Girl?
Speaker 3: Who was that?
Speaker 2: I don't know? But I hope that's not the show. They again, they pussy up for Usher.
Speaker 1: Bitch y'all just wanted to be old so badness. So fans are accusing Rashida and Kirk Frost of having a fake cheating scandal after Jasmine Blue, which is Kirk's baby mama, remember on one season of Love and Hip Hop he had a baby with this girl. Jasmine Blue shares labor day posts. They've been in kahoots the entire time, so it says, a thirty four year old Love and Hip Hop star known for her affair with Kirk Frost that led to the birth of their son, and recently posted a photo of a Labor day meal barbicue, chicken bake, Bee's, and mac and cheese prepared by Kirk and his Rashida. The caption read, she at them, She at Kirk, she at Rashida and said put their foot in this food. So Frost one one seven and Rashida and at Rashida put their foot in this food. The post has sparked doubts about the ongoing storyline on the show, where Jazz and Blue has been claiming that Kirk Frost is still attempting to cheat on Rashida, with her even providing a text message evidence is sup poor her allegations. It says. Fans are now questioning if the drama is being staged for entertainment purposes, with many voicing their concerns on x formerly Twitter. Given the seemingly friendly interaction between Jazz and Blue, Kirk Frost, and Rashida behind the scenes, one fan commented and said, it's the fake storyline for me. Why do they keep playing on their playing with their marriage like this? They aren't embarrassed. Another added, they've been in cahoots this entire time, believe it or not. Why might as well make a bad situation good. Keep getting the bag where she ain't going nowhere?
Speaker 2: And first of all, ain't the ship pre recorded? Y'all might see at the end of the season that they.
Speaker 1: Made up that part.
Speaker 2: Okay, it ain't like that recording, like we're doing this.
Speaker 1: Show last fucking minute. No, we actually been doing better.
Speaker 2: Okay we be Yeah, we do like like early it's just a sis. We can't do it in advance.
Speaker 1: So what I do know is that Kirk is an Aquarius and Rashida is a Gemini. Okay, she got a high tolerance with some bullshit. That's why she's stole with with Kirk and Kirk was that nigga. You know what I'm saying. So she probably stole Like that's that's her, that's her person.
Speaker 2: She ain't going to She's not going nowhere no matter what.
Speaker 1: So fuck y'all. Yeah, we're gonna be one big happy family because like it or not, this child exists, right, Okay, I got I got a step churned and got this.
Speaker 2: I take some at this point.
Speaker 1: So they're like, I've got no problem with the step chair, don't. I don't beat that nigga up a couple of times.
Speaker 2: Be all their life look nice.
Speaker 1: Okay, they're doing whatever they want to do. I just know Kirk is manipulative as a motherfucker. Boy.
Speaker 2: I don't watch the show no more. I start watching Love and Hip Hop many many years ago. I don't think I'm the target audience anymore. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The only time I really watched it is like for this podcast, like if we had to talk about something this ship and Real Housewives of Atlanta. I really don't watch reality TV like that.
Speaker 2: I don't watch reality t TV anymore either. I don't think.
Speaker 1: Because it's not reality I watched.
Speaker 2: I watched like those shows on Netflix, like The One or Love is Blind or you know, that ship love at first sight. I watch some of that, but then I don't really be getting into that like I used to.
Speaker 1: So all that shit is weird to me.
Speaker 2: I like scripted shows. I like Sisters. Sisters got me in the choke hold right now because Mama, Yeah, I like that. I watched that Your Honor. That was really good.
Speaker 1: I gotta find that series.
Speaker 2: So right now I am on Netflix.
Speaker 1: I don't have Netflix, so I gotta get in where I fit in. So right now I do have Disney Plus and Hulu through my Verizon cell phone.
Speaker 2: Oh, if you have Hulu, then you should watch Reasonable Doubt. That's good.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna check it out. But I'm watching. I just got into the Handsmaid Tail series. Yes, well, you know I watched TV for educational purposes, not entertainment.
Speaker 2: This ship is deep as fuck, that TV show.
Speaker 1: And if anybody watched that shit and thought that was just like, oh, it's just entertainment. No, they showing you what could fucking be. Yeah, the future, that ship is weird to me, and it's actually really demonic to me. But I've already committed. I already started watching I Got to See You Through. But a lot of parts of it, I'd be like, Okay, I'm not watching this tomorrow. It'd be making me feel some type of way, like spiritually, I got to step away from that ship. Like the when that bitch took her to see her daughter like for the first time. Mm hmm, when they raped her when she was pregnant. I'm like, Yo, this is very wild. This it's dark as fuck. And then and then what also doesn't sit right with me? And this right quick? You got this white lady who took this black lady fucking husband had a baby with him like that that that that part of the story bothers me right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she na have woman daddy issues, which brings me to her topic today. We're talking about having daddy issues and some of the signs and triggers and all those things. So y'all stay tuned and listen and see if you got daddy issues like me and aj.
Speaker 1: I got no daddy issues yet. Back Okay, y'all, we're back. And I couldn't really find a clear definition of what I don't know the signed to say daddy issues actually is. But I guess people display, you know, certain type of behaviors when they may have daddy issues. I feel like it's some scapegoat shit when a nigga playing with you automatically you got daddy issues. Well, men can have daddy issues too, No, absolutely, yeah, but with women. So men actually have daddy issues over mommy issues. I think they kind of blame mama for daddy not being there. But that's a whole other episode anyway. So the first thing is says dating older men.
Speaker 2: Oh that's how you know you?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that might be one of the signs of having daddy issues. My daddy, my daddy wife is like forty five, forty six.
Speaker 3: That nigga is seventy.
Speaker 1: Three, the same age as one of myself.
Speaker 2: My daddy in his seventies.
Speaker 1: Right, yes, my daddy is seventy three.
Speaker 2: That niggabo four list turn that your dad room. There ain't no.
Speaker 1: Way so smashing it ain't no fucking way my daddy.
Speaker 2: You don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know Viagara to fucked the game up, because I probably would have had me a seventy year old Viagara didn't exist.
Speaker 2: Listen youday seven, you would take somebody that much put a bag.
Speaker 1: They don't have to touch me for real, because dick don't work. But now like Viagara make they dick work. They don't want to just hold your hand, no one, all right, they really want to smash.
Speaker 2: I'm not even playing that game because you know how when you watching nigga walk away from you know, y'all doing the day. I need to see them so.
Speaker 4: To be looking funny, nigga be melting walking up all niggas wear from the back walking away, and you're like, but if it's it's a balls bagging real love walking away.
Speaker 2: Oh ya, what am I doing here? I can't play like that. Your ancestor is watching too, right. I gotta wait till my shit hanging that lovel to be with so well, hanging.
Speaker 1: That little But then they don't want you like they like. I can understand why older men want younger women, because I don't understand why young women want older men, like aside for money, Like, eh, they got that little gray line around there from the eye running pupil.
Speaker 2: Absolutely no, that's cateract.
Speaker 1: No, them niggas just going blind. And that's how you know with somebody. Oh, I had an old man trying to tell me he was forty forty at the time. I'm like, in my twenties. He's trying to convince me that he just forty something. But you got that gray line, sir, I know you like sixty, right.
Speaker 2: I remember when I was a little like it used to be old niggas in my family. I'm like, yo, I's pretty and didn't be that great sugar. That ain't pretty much. I can see.
Speaker 1: Gotta get that care. I just had to take my daddy a couple of weeks ago, like this, Why the fuck I had to take my daddy had a cataract surgery. He got a fucking wife in her forties. I'm confused. Remember she was busy that day and I had to take him four different times, like for the actual appointment for one eye, then an actual play for the other. Idea to follow up appointments. Was she at take off and work for your husband?
Speaker 2: But she said she was showing up.
Speaker 1: Yes she does. I'm grateful because listen, only I'm having one parent to probably take care of.
Speaker 3: Hopefully she stay around. Amen, Thank you, thank you girl.
Speaker 2: So MoMA all, that's one side that I don't have dairy issues because I typically don't they older men. What do they say about the younger man?
Speaker 3: I don't know a bitches at the schoolyard.
Speaker 1: Getting around. What's matching?
Speaker 2: It was two of them got arrested.
Speaker 1: For planning a threesome with a high school boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is up with y'all? Uh?
Speaker 2: Anxious attachment?
Speaker 3: What anxious?
Speaker 2: It says?
Speaker 1: You never knew what you expect from from your dad. Sometimes he was engaged, other times distant. He might have had a habit of venting to you. I've seen that my niece's dad does that. Like, man, you'd be trying to treat you like you his old lady.
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: So like if they stare that they come in and not come and then don't don't show up things like that, which men Men do that without somebody having daddy issues people, So I do that, you know what I'm saying. I have told somebody I'm gonna do some shit and just don't follow up and don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Oh that's not nice. You've never done that. No, I try to, like, I try to show up if I make a if I make a plan with you, I'll at least be like I can't.
Speaker 1: But you never changed your mind, like you says you was going to show up for a dude, and then you don't, I ain't coming again, but I'll say something.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it may not be the truth. I'm sick, No, definitely, but I'll say something I don't like. I hate when I if don't ghost me because I don't like that, because I'm coming back. Like that bitch on that new.
Speaker 1: Movie delivery, maybe you got anxious attachment. Maybe not yet. I want to see it. I just started before.
Speaker 2: That part was hilarious, like I get to doll your day.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean with that on it. I didn't know that was a movie though.
Speaker 2: As they took me out, I was like, let me say my house and in there talking about.
Speaker 1: You stupid. But no, you said you don't like when people do that, Like I feel like, no, I don't. I don't have to have to have an explanation every time from somebody you just.
Speaker 2: Don't feel like it.
Speaker 6: No, you need to tell me no, especially because if somebody does that, you just not for me. Good thank you for on me to date before I suck your dick like it takes just.
Speaker 2: A second to communicate that you can't be available when you said you would. That pisses me off so bad.
Speaker 3: But what if the person like something like I had an emergency something.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you. I've actually goes to people. But what if that person had an emergency? I have seen you jump to conclusions, dog real fast said that Nigga's paragraphs, So that might be a daddy issue.
Speaker 2: You're fucking you. I would jump to conah, because what are you doing? Are you in jail? Are you gonna go and die? Are you coming?
Speaker 1: I remember one time, don't.
Speaker 2: Tell me eight and then you it's something you're showing up at ten, or communicate that you're not coming at eight.
Speaker 3: I don't have a problem, but what if they died.
Speaker 2: Well, then they can't commune say anything, and then that's not a problem. But you gotta have that die. But you need to have me. You need to be dead.
Speaker 1: Nigga, Okay, got it. A fear of abandonment could be daddy issues.
Speaker 2: Oh I got that.
Speaker 3: I don't care ding ding ding ding, But what does that look like for you?
Speaker 1: Because I mean, I don't know the older I get, I don't care a lot about something.
Speaker 2: I think I'd be having trouble picking one person because I'm scared. Don't pick wrong, and they gonna leave me. I said that out loud. Because you never left somebody, right, I don't think I've ever left anyone that I got serious with. They always like they'll break up with me, but they always try to double back and then they'd be like, nah, nigga, you thought the grass was greener over there, right, stay over there?
Speaker 1: Uh, your father is manipulative and controlling. My daddy don't even talk, my nigga.
Speaker 2: My daddy's so.
Speaker 3: Cool, man, you really don't even talk for real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think which could be manipulate. Manipulation because you don't really answer questions like I have been with men, you ask them something they do not even. You gotta be real specific with the question do you have any kids? And do you have any kids on the way, because a nigga have somebody pregnant because the baby doesn't exist, right, I ain't got no kid. I don't got no kids, So I know people like men, you gotta be a real specific when you're asking these questions. And I feel like my daddy probably used to gass like my mom in that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I think I don't like with my dad, the manipulative and controlling part. I can't speak to that with me. But I imagine he was like that with women. You know that he was daying, but our relationship wasn't They like, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you think you have daddy issues in any of your relationships? Like anything like that stems from your relationship with your father?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? Absolutely that what you were saying, where I will jump off, jump off the guns even on that Nigga, I see you jump on your daddy quick. Yeah, because he's supposed to be here. I don't know that, But I just think it's about communication for me, you know, like, just communicate. It's not I'm gonna not be mad at you for not being here. I'm gonna be mad at you because you didn't communicate that you weren't going to be here when you said it, right, That'll be my issue. They know the man, No, that's not for me. What's the other one? I don't know what avoided attachment and then the other one was.
Speaker 3: Oh, low self esteem could be one of them.
Speaker 1: Difficulty trusting men, if emotionally unavailable, jealousy, uh, become easily attached and clinging.
Speaker 2: If we have sex, we go together period.
Speaker 3: I'm confused why you think we don't ye depending on how we have sex. Bitches is not studying conon dit.
Speaker 1: But if you have sex with a woman without a conm, please know that's your girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Is even in the Bible, even contenis. I'll be attached. What do we do once I allow you to go there with me? We in love me? It used to. But that's how I'll be feeling. Like these young girls they different how.
Speaker 1: You get attached with that plastic in the middle, because I be so emotional off rubber.
Speaker 2: No, it don't just be like you're fucking that's rubber. Do the do I'm like, I'm emotional, I'm passionate. Like once we do that, no, I'm locked in.
Speaker 1: Nah, as long as there's a barrier, there's a barrier. Yeah. Yeah, I can't fall in love with no condom dick. It's a daddy issue. If I can't fall in love with condom dick. Yeah, no, that's there. I don't have nothing to do with.
Speaker 2: My goddamn daddy condom dig is Wow that you call it that? It is what it is?
Speaker 1: Oh, so okay? This is it says you've never met your father. I can see somebody having daddy issues who never met their daddy. I mean absolutely, I'm trying to think, like what type of things like with my dad that I avoid and men.
Speaker 3: Because of him.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't really be laking ball had niggas.
Speaker 1: I love ballhead niggas when my daddy got here.
Speaker 2: But the older I get, the less I can avoid the losing their hair niggas.
Speaker 1: Going ball like niggas is in Turkey. I got a home word right now in Turkey, and he said, there's so many niggas over.
Speaker 2: There right now getting the airline that I'd be like sending him all the Turkish places like this.
Speaker 1: This guy to me and my phrase at MD. So he picked this place based off and he got like five million followers on Instagram.
Speaker 3: The places in Turkey like they does this. It's a lady runs in Yeah, send it to me yea. And the pictures before and afters.
Speaker 1: Look pretty good. I'm not against that, like I'm against them goddamn Lee's friends.
Speaker 2: I listened to do that. If it's done, yea, I don't care. You could get your lace front.
Speaker 1: I had an old friend who went to Benedict. Would us send me on Instagram?
Speaker 2: The other day?
Speaker 1: He was like, I got a surprise for you, So he sends me a recent picture of him and he cut his dreads off. But Nigga, the last time I seen you, which was probably like ten years ago, you ain't have no hair.
Speaker 2: Nigga was weird.
Speaker 1: Hats where does fucking hair come from? I said, if I see your ass at homecoming, I am dumping a bottle of alcohol in your head.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't want nobody do that to your hair. I'm here for I know that the lace front, if it looked good, if it looked nice, you would need my guy to be You need what I got to be.
Speaker 1: Baby, he gonna be trying to get you to do his damn here, and I it will. If that's my me and my me and my s I'm gonna be lifting.
Speaker 2: I don't like it.
Speaker 1: It's thick as fun. It's like not blended in the bag. I'm like, you gotta be good casting at to somebody who do here, and then I'm not gonna know that's my ship on your head.
Speaker 2: Listen as long as they look good, I don't care. I do not care. I'm here for it. Whatever make you feel confident and it looks nice, I'm here for it because I need you to feel the same way about me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know that's a weed. Just tell me that's a weave, Like, why are you trying to play on my intelligence? Or he ain't say it was no, Well he really want me to be like this is here and I'm like, no, nigga, you was wearing a fitted cap for many years because your dreads was out in the middle. So now you got like waves headline, Chris, I mean thick Steve har back when looking like uh Marcus Houton.
Speaker 2: It was the show where you robed the law.
Speaker 1: Oh god, oh man, that type of shit.
Speaker 2: He was the first one to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, te Cat Williams said that nigga had a wig on he stopped.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it looked nice.
Speaker 1: That box speed looked.
Speaker 2: Nice to you back in nineteen ninety three. That shit was fire.
Speaker 1: Anxiety and relationships, excessive friendliness towards guys. You always in a nigga face smiling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bitch, that's me. But I'm but I'm like that with women too, Like I'm just friendly or gig.
Speaker 1: People pleasing behaviors.
Speaker 3: No, what's another wings afraid of being alone?
Speaker 2: No, I'll stay in my house for days and yeah come out.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think that people use like the like I said, they use that daddy issue shit to just to It's just another way to offend women.
Speaker 2: I think. Do you think most strips have daddy issues?
Speaker 1: No, because you know I can for my family as an example, Right, So, I don't know. Maybe my sister got daddy issues.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: But you can be raised in the same house, right, same parents. Why of no fucking siblings gonna be a whole other type of person. Like I'm I'm completely different from my family, right, but we are also alike in other ways that we have one that just can't fucking get right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure I'm the wild card in my family.
Speaker 1: I know my mama seeing me putting cat shit because I've been using her Amazon. I know she's seen me putting cat shit in that card. I know she want to call me and actually, what you doing? I know it's itching her. I know is killing her not to call.
Speaker 3: Me a question because she don't even think you got a cat.
Speaker 1: No, she know I got a cat. She probably pissed about it, like, bitch, you don't need a cat. But I don't have daddy issues. I don't think zoom Man Jordian, I think aside from aside from just not being trust I'm not trusting. I remember one time my daddy he would go to this place called the Joint. It was like, no, bitch, not the chiropractice. I'm talking about, like hello, hole in the wall when you pick up some pussy like he was there. My mom would put us in the car to get him out of there, and they are getting in the parking lot that type of shit.
Speaker 2: Oh like, oh.
Speaker 1: Girls, yeah, away from my daddy trip. I literally yelled at the window once and that It was that day that I stopped calling my daddy daddy. I started calling him by his first name, like my sister.
Speaker 2: That sounds like a daddy issue right then.
Speaker 1: That nigga, not with the next nigga. Yeah, I had an issue with him, but not with the next person.
Speaker 2: But you don't think that it has manifested anyway.
Speaker 1: Leaving, I'm gonna tell you the one day that I knew that leaving not like breaking up with me, but leaving. I remember one day I told my dad I wanted to go with him wherever he was going. I just wanted to be where he at.
Speaker 3: And I'm like Harry I'm going with my shoes.
Speaker 1: I'm fighting to put my shoes, and I know he's getting his keys, he's leaving out the door.
Speaker 2: Bitch.
Speaker 1: I got to the carport and he had pulled out. My heart still hurt right now talking about how that nigga drove off without meaning and that ugly ass brown whatever.
Speaker 2: Back then, that's the first person to ever break your heart is your daddy.
Speaker 1: But a nigga did that to me one morning, like like yes, gym, yes, when we were and it took me back to that. It probably did come to him that morning because I'm still mad at my daddy from that one day.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: If we had been working out the whole week, going to the gym, right, I wake up, I don't even brush my teeth yet, I don't take a shower yet. I'm getting you and your son together, right, So the last step for me already took my shower or whatever, and I finally pee up out of majoraw breakfast, all the shit. We going to the gym for the fifth day this week.
Speaker 2: It's routine.
Speaker 1: We have been routinely doing this the whole week. So I'm sitting on the stairs and put my shoes on and I walk over to the to the night standing to get my cellphone, and I hear the fucking door lock, Like I'm bending down out here, So I run to the door like a kid.
Speaker 2: I'm like, are you leaving me? He was like, you need to hurry up.
Speaker 1: Did y'all like the fucking lost it? No, absolutely not, And that was the beginning of the end. Daddy, the fuck up out of here, because that's disrespectful. Just say no, though, Just say you're not going this morning or something like that. Else say I don't know. He just wanted me to be on his time, which is still different from a daddy just wanting to go to cheating piece in his five year olds like I want to come.
Speaker 2: But still it affected you in a similar way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's that's that might be my daddy issue. So don't pull out, don't fucking leave me nowhere. That same nigga did that to me at the post office one day, like he kept triggering that that issue that ye don't go nowhere without telling me you leaving. If I walk outside of you not there, it's a problem. But is that really a daddy issue or just somebody really disrespecting you.
Speaker 2: Both because maybe you get so upset because it triggers a pain that you knew from a childhood trauma.
Speaker 3: But imagine, okay, that never happened. Your daddy never did that to you before.
Speaker 1: Right, Imagine you walking outside and you were supposed to be going with your man.
Speaker 2: And he imagine walking bitch, sh go ahead, you make me sick.
Speaker 1: But imagine like that happening. You don't have that particular issue. You didn't you didn't have that experience.
Speaker 3: But that's disrespectful. Yeah, as far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 1: But a man will say, well, why are you acting like that? You got daddy issues because you left me because you disrespected me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but maybe you wouldn't have like blew up as much had you not had that experience. Why I've still been mad.
Speaker 3: I'm still disrespected. Yeah, I'm still blowing up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my daddy ain't never really disrespect me.
Speaker 2: I remember one time when I was little. You know that church is Chicken by Benedict, Well, it used to be churches. I think it's like a verre.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it was churches with my mom and dad. Put a pan experience, I'd gained one hundred pounds. Yes, he was, what's the Chinese restaurant over there? Trying to no, no, trying to walk, trying to walk, Yeah, trying to walk every day, bitch, fifty pounds freshman year.
Speaker 5: That was me.
Speaker 2: So this was when I was a baby girl, and I can remember this. My parents were having like they came in separate cars, and they met at churches to get leut right, and they was arguing the whole time we was eating. And then my older sister was in school. I was too young to be in school, and they left. They were leaving, and I followed my mama's storm tried to store them off right, and I came running behind her. She said, go with your daddy, right. So then I went running toward my daddy car, and he was like, go with your mama. Oh. So then I went running back to where my mama car. She said, didn't I tell you to go with your daddy. So then I'm running to where his car.
Speaker 1: Go with your mama.
Speaker 2: I just stopped in the parking lot and they both stopped and stopped and they came together and they stopped arguing because they saw me and just standing in the middle of the church's parking lot, like, I don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: That is so sad. No, I ain't that same god parents be terrorizing the kids.
Speaker 2: Man, Well, maybe that's why, nigga, you need to be on time to pick me up.
Speaker 1: They let me know where you're at because follow through.
Speaker 2: Follow through. So baby, that's that's my trigger. And I won't eat no motherfucking churches.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Them bitches to be cooking at chicken titties too big anyway.
Speaker 1: In the fryar.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know where the fuck else I'm going at with this, but.
Speaker 1: I love my dad, and if I have an issue with a man, it is not because of some shit my daddy did to me at all.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure. I'm still going to therapy and maybe I need to unpack some things. I don't know. Maybe that's why I'm not married yet, because I'll be I'll be hard on these men sometimes I feel like, all right, tell me, all right, I'm gonna tell you my daddy why I be. Man, I'm telling y'all they but I'm mad at my daddy right now because he wouldn't come pick me up from the airport. Is that me being spoiled?
Speaker 1: No, why would he not?
Speaker 3: My daddy would never not come get me.
Speaker 2: Guess what I said, like, why wouldn't you come?
Speaker 3: And that's when you know people love you when they come get you in the airport on time?
Speaker 2: It was I mean, now, granted he didn't know that I was gonna be in the airport. You know, I was like, I'm because it was a layover, so I wasn't even supposed to be in Chicago, but I got stuck in Chicago. And now I'm stuck in Chicago. Come get me and he would not come get me. So I'm mad at him. I'm still mad at him.
Speaker 1: And that was like you had to sit in the airport all night. No, I would have got me in a hotel room by the airport, but he did not come pick me up.
Speaker 2: You want to jump him? I would like to, Yeah, I would like to, but I can't fight that. That's a big grow man. It's like the feelings that he didn't come get me. But for you, yeah, maybe that's far he was. He did work late, and he like he would have had to come from Indiana.
Speaker 1: He still had to go home though, you know he lives in Chicago but works in Indiana. I mean, but it's right there though, like Gary, I know Gary is the train right away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm men and him still I love him, but I'm mad m hm.
Speaker 1: And you probably feel like, nigga, whatever I asked you to do, you need to be doing.
Speaker 2: That's how I feel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I don't ask for a lot, Yeah, that's that's That's probably how I probably have some entitlement when it comes to my daddy.
Speaker 3: But even though I don't ask people to do a whole budget of ship.
Speaker 1: For me, if I were to call my daddy and he told me no right now, bitch, I'll probably kick out. I'll probably be on the floor kicking, like, no, nigga, you owe me.
Speaker 2: That's how I felt, like, No, what.
Speaker 1: You said, no you can't, but you mean no, you won't, right, So I'm well, no, maybe he didn't know he can't, and you took it as know.
Speaker 2: I want, well, why you can't.
Speaker 1: Cause it's too fucking far and I just got off from work and you're a grown woman.
Speaker 2: No fuck that, fuck that shit you talk about right, call your.
Speaker 3: Daddy, bitch.
Speaker 2: I still talk. Were still in the group chat and we'd say good morning every morning. Me my mom my dad and my sisters every morning when we say good morning to each other. And then he called me the other day he called me. We talked. Once I broke my foot, he called me, and I ain't act like a bitch. I was nice. But the time when I moved to La, he called me and see how I was moving in. I was like, you don't care.
Speaker 3: He's like, oh, are you good or not? That's how you do niggas.
Speaker 2: Yep, you don't care.
Speaker 1: Gil tripping, So you be guilt tripping the man.
Speaker 3: You be guilt tripping your daddy.
Speaker 2: Is that what we're gonna call it?
Speaker 3: Yes, that is Gil tripping them. Yes, absolutely, to find.
Speaker 1: That Gil tripping somebody like you making him feel bad about some sit they shouldn't have to feel bad about. Why he should like you don't care? Yes, he does care. He wouldn't have called if he didn't.
Speaker 2: If he cared, he would have picked me up from the airport.
Speaker 1: Oh my life, your daddy life, not mine, your daddy life.
Speaker 2: Y'all love my daddy. But I still think he should have came and got me. Period, I would come get it. Ain't nobody in my family that will call me and say hey, I'm stuck at the airport in your city, and I wouldn't show one time.
Speaker 1: You would have had to have been back to the airport.
Speaker 2: Early in the morning. That's my daddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, be considerate. You gotta be considerate sometimes even though it is your dad.
Speaker 2: Considerate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I know how far the fucking the airports at two airports and Chicago. He's in a suburbswhere an outscore yes and me uber. Yeah, he could have done that, but I was like, that's okay, I just give me a hotel. Yeah, any doing it myself like I always do.
Speaker 2: Okay, So maybe I do have a little bit of a thing areas.
Speaker 1: Of improvement, little t I need to find me a new therapist. I haven't had therapy since my last relationship. Basically I got and stopped it, and.
Speaker 2: I I actually have.
Speaker 1: I bought this cat emotional support.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm heard of them, emotional support.
Speaker 1: People have cats for emotional support, right, cats.
Speaker 2: Give you the emotional support. First of all, cats are going magic though what they want to do.
Speaker 1: That's not true. They don't. You gotta raise them how you want them to be. They do, they live, They bounced to the beat of their own if they don't fuck with you. They will fuck with you one second and then scratch you the neck.
Speaker 2: They've seen it.
Speaker 1: Sounds like I felt it.
Speaker 2: All right, like I'm ready to be done with this conversation. I need to call my dandy.
Speaker 1: Well, I had it on this. I saw this post on Instagram and it was saying it basically said, calculate how many times you see your or how often you see your parent? Right, so, how many times you think? How often do you see your daddy? I don't get to see my dad a lot anymore because my daddy lived in my city and I don't see my parents enough. I don't think, so like calculate their age and things like you literally probably got twenty more times to see them this lifetime.
Speaker 2: Then that's dark, AJ, No, it's just go see you people.
Speaker 3: Oh, I see people?
Speaker 2: You know. I would see my mama every week.
Speaker 1: But how's that dark?
Speaker 2: What the times the girl that hurt my feeling? Yes? But and it should it should.
Speaker 1: So now make more effort to see you a bitch up from your airport.
Speaker 3: Maybe you need did not pop in.
Speaker 1: Maybe you actually schedule time with your daddy and fly a Chicago, not just you happen to see me because I pull up at the airport. I've done that.
Speaker 3: I do that, you know I will pull up. I'm just I've flown him to me too.
Speaker 2: That just happened to be one instance where I happen to be in your city, you know, in a layover going to Europe, and my flag got canceled in Chicago.
Speaker 1: What I'm gonna do better and go see my Daddnymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your daddy right down the street talking about better, and I.
Speaker 1: See that Nigga system cataract appointment.
Speaker 2: You you you can't see your ass.
Speaker 1: And my mama took her house key for me, So I'm over there, girl. I'm not sitting in your driveway till you come home. I'd had a kid of your house my whole life, and you're just trying to be nasty right quick.
Speaker 2: So now you ain't going over there.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not take the advice. If I call her and she don't answer the phone, I'm not going to sit in her yard.
Speaker 3: So my mom like to act like she don't see you calling her.
Speaker 1: She's busy. She is watching all them Korean shows on Netflix and playing this game on her phone. I know she got her phone in her hand when I got the Korean there's something in there that that that that's programmed my mom at this point, she cannot not watch that ship. That's anyway, your daddy, if you possibly.
Speaker 2: Got daddy issues, not work on them, go to the therapy episodes, will never go hide plan in my mind what it is, we should bring them all again. We have them all once he did, let's do it for Father's Day next year.
Speaker 1: And all the niggas there was lie.
Speaker 2: Not my daddy, girl.
Speaker 1: Both of my daddies was lying.
Speaker 2: My daddy was not lying. My daddy lied.
Speaker 1: My daddy was like, ain't no woman never came between him and his marriage because these men and I'm not gonna say an these men in my daddy's mind, but I still think it's men right in his mind. If you're the one that left the marriage, then you know what he was doing wasn't the cause of the marriage ending. So even though he was fucking on bitches, you chose to leave, so you ended the marriage.
Speaker 2: Well, the vowel is for bitter or worse.
Speaker 3: Fuck that. And this is why fuck y'all statistics. And I always say this. Women just do the paperwork.
Speaker 1: Men leave the relationship and we do the people work just like everything else. That's it. But you you already left a relationship when you started violating and then I foul for divorce. Yeah, but you smashing women and doing all type of wild shit like he still to this day, seventy years old, like.
Speaker 2: That, nigga.
Speaker 1: Don't think that it was women that Nigga used to come home with blonde hair on his clothes.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, it's working on white bitches too.
Speaker 5: Well, be having blond hair. Then you had blond hair out. You had blond hair for four years twenty seven inch?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Long? And what club you dc on? All right, y'all? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Tell you people getting therapy if you if you possibly have any of these uh these issues?
Speaker 2: Right, do you have anything? If you were to say something to your daddy saying, now.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love my dad, and my dad ain't know not I love him.
Speaker 2: I look just like I love you, daddy. I love my dad. I respect you. I'm not a stripper because I respect you.
Speaker 1: So you would have been a stripper if he was absent, like for real, like you didn't know him, you'd probably be stripping.
Speaker 2: I probably would have like in my like college back then, I had asked when you couldn't buy it, Like I probably could have gotten rich, but I respected my father so much that I would never You know, so you're okay.
Speaker 3: That's a whole nother episode.
Speaker 1: What not about your respect? Respecting yourself?
Speaker 2: You weren't about what I would have been getting that bag in my twenties. I would have got that bag in my twenties. You couldn't buy it back then, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Oh, you know that, my brain skipped.
Speaker 1: But when you said maybe the strippers don't be having dads, nah, you could be. You could raise your people, however, and they end up doing what the fuck they want to do, like two parent household, went to.
Speaker 3: College, probably flunked down. Your parents send you to college, and now you're stripping or now you do well today?
Speaker 2: You know, strippers are like very much more celebrated than like when we were in our twenties, it was very taboo. You know what, you wouldn't have like no Instagram page, and if you called a girl by her Dan's name out in the street, it would be an issue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now the prisoners is running in prison.
Speaker 2: Now the girl would be like, I'm candy dropped liquor.
Speaker 1: Well, everybody go by the Instagram name now too. Yeah, okay, so we all strippers at this.
Speaker 2: Point, Like, yuess, you're right.
Speaker 1: One thing I might add, I probably would not have smashed as many people. And my daddy was on my fucking neck, you know what I'm saying. He just wasn't dead. He don't say much. And my mama always felt like he was co signing bad behavior, you know what I'm saying, because he ain't trying to beat your ass, like he's going to have a conversation with you, as opposed like her, she just want to jump on you.
Speaker 2: You know. So it's two differ. We were a good cop back cup, you know.
Speaker 1: No, I guess maybe he You parents be really they put themselves on pedestals.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 1: They put the kids on pedestals sometimes, so they act like they forgot, like the type of shit they was on. My daddy just was stolen some bullshit. So he's like, damn, how can I reprimmand.
Speaker 2: You when I'm out here doing the same. Yeah up, if not worse.
Speaker 1: Oh, before we go, a bitch, my dad was smashing one time. My daddy had to be in his early sixties at the time.
Speaker 2: Listen here he might be made a right girl. Think it on me.
Speaker 1: Listen. Didn't listen to this show since last time he was on this bitch that was two years ago. This bitch, she was a tall what's the girl on Friday? Great girlfriend? Like imagine a bitch. L looked like that barrel curl update swoop, gold teeth, long nails, bats pretty though. My daddy was smashing this young girl. Don't you know that A bitch called myself because I was talking to the Niggah.
Speaker 2: That mean, you're grill.
Speaker 1: Telling me how she's gonna tell my daddy on me because I'm talking to somebody she want to talk to. Well, that is a mess, I'm gonna tell you, ghetto. Yeah, because she would have been in her twenties at the time. You know, I'm a high school and I got you.
Speaker 2: Messing with this girl man that I like, So I'm not messing just getting his car and gold teeth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it. Yeah, she wanted that dude, and she was telling me she was. She called myself on and told him she was gonna tell my dad. I'm like, girl, you know you fucking my daddy?
Speaker 2: You said that?
Speaker 1: Yes, because who you?
Speaker 5: Who?
Speaker 2: You having a conversation.
Speaker 3: Anyway, let's get the fuck about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go, y'all. If you enjoyed this episode, y'all tune in every Thursday on the Black in Fact iHeartRadio app. Oh wait the fuck you get your podcasts out? This your co host A J. Holiday two point oh on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Kick it Tam, y'all, Its official Tam Broke, I Love y'all. Y'all Remember speaking him and never hold you.
Speaker 1: Bye. Four more podcasts from iHeartRadio. Visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcast, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.