Speaker 1: All right, news, round up, information, overload hour toll free on numbers eight hundred and nine point one, Shawn, if you want to be a.
Speaker 2: Part of the program.
Speaker 1: The President now has been pushing back on this ridiculous narrative that somehow Democrats had a more affordable economy. That is a complete and utter lie. When Joe Biden said this week that we lowered the price of everything, well we've gone over the price of everything, and the price of everything under Joe Biden went through the roof. He's just flat out lying. And you know, the President now is on a mission to make sure that people understand that he inherited the worst economy in history, the highest prices, our country has ever seen, the worst inflation in history. And in other words, the affordability crisis was caused by the Democrats, and it was an unmitigated disaster.
Speaker 2: Well, you said you'd fixed it on day one.
Speaker 1: Well, the President has been working on stop to fix it from day one, and especially beginning in the new year. I suspect that you're going to see dramatic changes in terms of affordability in your life. I think you'll notice it with you know, lower income taxes. The President gave us the largest tax cut in history, while the Democrats simultaneously voted for the largest tax increase in history. Democrats voted against working men and women by voting against no tax on tips, and over time they voted against seniors by voting against no tax on social security. And the best part is is that we have seen dramatic decreases in inflation, dramatic decreases in affordability. We see the lowest gas prices in five years, lowest inflation rate of five years. We have GDP growth now at four percent. We see the lowest deficit that we've had in five years as well. And we're on the men and the best is yet to come because we still have to get online and infuse into the Trump economy the trillions of dollars that have been committed as he goes from country to country to country, you know, securing all these trillions of dollars in investments from manufacturing, automobile manufacturing coming back to the country, pharmaceutical manufacturing, rare earth manufacturing, because he's you know, we couldn't build a mine under these climate control freak democrats, New Green Deal democrats, and semiconductor chip manufacturing which is going to begin in the next year as well. Scott Bessen thinks by the end of the first quarter and next year that we are going to see a dramatic turn in the economy.
Speaker 2: I'm arguing I'd give.
Speaker 1: Themselves a little more runway by the by the third quarter of next year, it'll be the impact will be felt by all. And the largest tax cuts in history always result in more revenues, more jobs created than previously. You know, I spent you know, a lot of time in the last hour. You have thirty seven states get gasoline and gallon of gas now below three dollars a gallon medium price two seventy nine a gallon. Triple A says this is the first time since May of twenty one the national average for gas is below three dollars a gallon. You can add other factors on top of that. You know, you have states now that have gasoline as low as under two dollars a gallon.
Speaker 2: And I couldn't believe it when I.
Speaker 1: Read it, a dollar sixty nine a gallon in Colorado. I mean thirty seven states. I mean that's a lot of states now below three bucks a gallon. Twenty two states below two seventy five a gallon. That's a massive tax cut. That's more money in your pocket. Steve Moore joins us. He is the author of the bestseller Trumpnomics, Inside the America First Plan to Revive Our Economy and great economists in his own right. You sent me a chart this week and you pointed out the retirement account returns of Trump versus Biden. And what you did is you went back to Trump one point h and retirement accounts went up of whopping twenty six two hundred dollars on average. Under Biden, it went down a whopping twenty four eight hundred. So far in eleven months of Donald Trump two point oh, it's gone up twenty thousand, seven hundred on average per America.
Speaker 2: That's a big change.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure is. And incidentally, one hundred and fifty million Americans sean not just rich people. One hundred and fifty million working class Americans own retirement accounts, either iras or employer plans or just simply a blotstock on their own. And so those are impressive numbers, by the way, and it's not taken into account when people say, oh, people are losing income, They're not losing income. Their wealth has increased, their ability to retire, means that they'll have more money. One of the things I'd add to what you just said, Sean, you really hit all the right buttons, but I just want to mention a couple of things you might have left out. One is what we are seeing around the world as the as the alpha male economy right now, and we are growing so much more rapidly than all of the other countries that we compete with. I mean, China has been in a recession, Europe is you know, is flatlined, Japan hasn't been growing, and so the fact that we're able to achieve the growth rates of three and a half to four percent for the last three quarters is amazing. It's almost like we're carrying the rest of the world on our back to create growth in the economy. The other thing I would say is that, you know, for these people who blame Trump for the inflation, you know, the high price of things like beef and healthcare, and look, I know people are so angry about how much things cost. I said on your TV show Box the other night that eighty seven and a half percent of the increase in the price of things like beef and healthcare and utility does happen, Joe Biden, it would be like trying to blame you know, Ronald Reagan on Jimmy Carter's inflation. It makes no sense. I think Trump has Trump and the Republicans have to do a better job of selling the prosperity that he is bringing. And one last point, I am totally with you and Scott Bessen that twenty twenty six is set up to be a blockbuster year in part Sewan because a lot of people come up to me on the streets say hey, Steve Moore, where's that big beautiful tax cut I'm supposed to get And said, wait, it doesn't start until January. Sean, if people are going to start to see more money in their paycheck because less money will be withheld by the irs from your paycheck, people will start to see the effect of no tax on tips, no tax on overtime. All those policies kick in in January.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 1: I really want to take that word affordability and the affordability crisis mantra of the left, and I want to shove it right down every Democrat's throat. As the economy now makes the transition to vibrancy and success and growth.
Speaker 2: Look, we're both supply siders.
Speaker 1: What does that mean? If you go back to the Reagan years? Ronald Reagan dropped the top marginal rate from seventy to twenty eight percent. Okay, It took about eighteen months for his policies to get infused into the economy.
Speaker 2: Am I wrong on that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Fourteen to eighteen months?
Speaker 2: Yep, fourteen eight okay.
Speaker 1: So and when it finally kicked in the end result was at the end of his second term. First of all, things were on fire leading into the election for his re election campaign, and twenty one million new jobs, and we had a doubling of revenues to the government. And we had the longest period of peacetime economic growth in history up to that point. Under President Trump. What did we see in the first three years before COVID. We saw record low after record low after record low unemployment rates for every demographic group in the country, African Americans, Hispanic Americans, women in the workplace, Asian Americans, African American youth unemployment. Why would we expect that he can't duplicate that he's.
Speaker 3: Already done it in his first term. People forget how prosperous we were in the first term. Record high stock market, record high job creation under Donald J. Trump. And by the way, these were big wage gains for people in the middle class. Because you and I know that Donald Trump cares most about working class Americans. I think that's why he got elected. This is a president who is doing by the way, is you know, I'm not a big fan of his terrorists, but at the trade deals he's come up with have been amazing. I mean, he's going to be.
Speaker 2: You're not a big fan of the terrorists, is what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't like. Well, look I'm not a big tariff guy. But what he has done so effectively, and I told him this in the overlups that, mister President, I haven't liked your terrors, but the strategy has worked. What he's doing, Sean, is he's flexing America's economic muscle. And he's telling these countries like China, like Japan, like Korea, like the Europeans, you're not going to cheat. We're going to have a level playing field here. And if you don't lower your terraces and on our farmers and our manufacturing products and our dairy producers, we're going to hit you hard with these terrorists. And you know what he's brought in. He says, what ten to fifteen trillion dollars. I don't know if that's the exact amount, but even if it's one ten, that's amount has a huge amount of money coming being invested in the United States of America. We're seeing an invest The one cool thing about those numbers that you mentioned about the growth rate, where the growth is really happening is in businesses investing in the United States, in building factories, machinery, equipment, research and development. Sean is an economist, I'm hearing to tell you that is the seed corn of a growing economy that will create we dividends for many years to come.
Speaker 5: We were a dead country one year ago. We were dead as a doornail.
Speaker 2: We were going down the tubes.
Speaker 5: And now with the hottest country anywhere in the world, there is nobody close and we're right now drilling more oil that we've ever done ever before. Prices are way down. We just had four states who was just reported that four states had one dollar and ninety nine cents.
Speaker 6: Y Gallen.
Speaker 2: And I have no higher priority than.
Speaker 5: Making America affordable again.
Speaker 2: That's what we're going to do.
Speaker 5: And again, they caused the high prices.
Speaker 2: And we're bringing them down.
Speaker 5: It's a simple message, but that's our message. They gave you high prices, they gave you the highest inflation in history, and we're giving you we're bringing those prices down rapidly, lower prices, bigger paychecks.
Speaker 1: All Right, We continue now with the economists. Author of the best seller Trumpanomics, Steven Moore, is with us. I mean, this is the thing, and I don't want to be insensitive to people that are struggling financially, and under Biden, I mean, things got progressively worse and by every metric, every category you can look at. And I don't want to be insensitive to people that are not feeling the impacts of these policies yet, as you point out rightly, so the one big, beautiful bill, the largest tax cuts in history. The Democrats voted against. That will take place on January first. But for people that happened living paycheck to paycheck, something I can relate to, because I spent like a decade of my life living that way. It's difficult, it's hard, and under Biden, I mean, things got about forty plus percent more expensive. And even though we've made progress, you know, people still find themselves underwater from where they were under Trump's first term. So they're thinking, oh, I'm not feeling it yet.
Speaker 3: Well, well put. I mean it's almost like when people blame Trump for the problem. That would be like saying, oh, it's not the arsonist who cost the fires, the person who's trying to put off the fire. And that's exactly what Trump has done. But I want to reiterate this this point loud and clear. As an economist, I look at all of the forward looking indicators you can. You can call me in three months and tell me if I'm wrong, Shan, but I think we're going to look at a twenty twenty six that will be a barmbuster of a year.
Speaker 1: I think we can go, why do you think you're like best and you think first quarter. I don't want to raise people's expectations that high. That's why I'm saying by the third quarter of next year, it's we will all feel the impact the effect of the Trump economic policies. I mean, you know, we've never had this convergence, and that is the largest tax cuts in history, which we both agree in and of itself leads to massive economic growth. Okay, then you you can you know that you put jet fuel behind that with a hundred percent depreciation in a single year to incentivize manufacturers to move fast. In other words, they get to write off the costs of building out new facilities. I think that is a that's like rocket fuel for the economy, and that incentivizes them to move fast. We've never had a president go this deep into energy dominance policies, which means that I think it's incalculable how that will impact people's lives because it's the lifeblood of the world's economy. Then you add more rocket fuel on the other side of it. We've never had trillions and trillions and trillions of dollars committed in manufacturing. To me, every one of those deals represents high paying career jobs for Americans if they want to transform their lives, I.
Speaker 3: Would simply add to your list. And that's a very good listing. They add two things. Number, don't forget about dregular you're not.
Speaker 2: Allowed to add to my list. My list is comprehensive.
Speaker 3: It's pretty comprehensive. But deregulation and getting government off the back of our businesses is huge. When I talk to manufacturers, they say, now we know we have a president who's not going to come over with a baseball bat and hit ups over the head if we dare make a profit, and then let's not forget also what Elon Musk has did with Trump in terms of dose hundreds and hundreds of billions of dollars of savings in fraud and incid out lea Sean. I am so upset that every single Democrat in the Senate voted to expand the Obamacare subsidies even a week after the General Accounting Office said there's hundreds of billions of dollars of fraud in these programs. I don't know do the Democrats do they support fraud?
Speaker 1: I have no idea. Obviously they do, look at Minnesota. But I digress. Steve Moore, we appreciate you man.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Eight hundred ninety four one.
Speaker 1: Shawn is on number if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 3: Sean Hannity talks to the people involved in the top stories of the day every day.
Speaker 2: Sean Hannity is.
Speaker 1: On twenty five until the top of the hour. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah. We're not a public school. We can say that on this program. Frank it up.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: I love this part.
Speaker 7: Play Grands Siberia in orchestra.
Speaker 1: This is where Lynna and I part waves. He prefers bing Crosbie and Danny Kay. Christmas music tru were false?
Speaker 2: You do I love it? You love minor.
Speaker 8: First of all, Danny Kay was a phenomenal performer, a beautiful dancer. Anyone who's seen White Christmas in the roof scene, I forget about it. I don't know who you're impersonating, but it sounds like you may have had some drinks before the show.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I wish I did. I could use one. You're the one that has the moonshine in her studio, not me.
Speaker 9: I told you I can't mess with that.
Speaker 1: I'm strictly Oh you have messed with it. Stop lying. Don't lie to these audience.
Speaker 9: Hand to God. I cannot mess with moonshine.
Speaker 1: I cannot have you or have you not, had moonshine in that control room that you work out of. No lie your voice. It is the indication of a lot.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, I think the only person who had it.
Speaker 2: Did you ever? Okay, did you ever try it?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 9: Oh no, I tasted it. Yes, it was a gift.
Speaker 2: And you taste in the control room. Yes or no?
Speaker 9: No in the newsroom.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what you sound like a.
Speaker 9: Look, listen, technicalities matter, my friend.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you did drink on the job, which, by the way, is illegal.
Speaker 9: It was after six Okay, it doesn't care.
Speaker 2: Now, there are certain foods.
Speaker 1: For example, I look at Linda's diet and she has this projectile green vomit drink that she has.
Speaker 2: It is disgusting.
Speaker 1: It's kale, which, by the way, makes most people blowed up like never before. It's a horrible thing to put in your body, your body, most people's bodies do not digest it well. And she's got this other putrid, projectile vomit looking drink that's orange. I don't even know what's in that. Maybe plumpkin squash. I have no idea ginger ginger, Oh ginger geez. That sounds so freakin appetizing. Let me go tonight.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get a kale and ginger shake.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I have an orange projectile vomit green shake, and I'll have a projectile vomit armage orange shake and I'll drink away. I'd rather have the moonshine at that point. But there are certain foods that bother your stomach that you can tolerate for whatever reason. And this happens to everybody. Or maybe eat something and you feel first to find then later you're all bloated up and you're like, your stomach's upset. Why is this happening to me? Well, you can now get the answer thanks to our new partner Yome viome dot com and we're now on this team, the Hennity Team into health, wellness, fitness, nutrition, longevity, and we're all using it and you can join us on this journey, especially heading into the new year. They'll give you information you need to be the healthiest, strongest you possible, and that means eating what your body needs and what your body likes and what your body won't reject. And vyome will take the guestwork out of eating healthy with a simple at home microbiome test, providing you with comprehensive full body insights, personalized food recommendations, custom supplements made for you, biotic formulas if you need them made for you, and in other words, your DNA stays the same, your RNA changes regularly and they'll tell you what foods work for you. Well, that's a great way to know more about your body and your health. Anyway, check it out. It's very simple to use. Go to vi io me dot com slash Hannity that's vyome dot com slash Hannity today. You know, as we head into the holidays, remember how we were talking about before Thanksgiving, you know, how to deal with your crazy left wing, lunatic liberal relatives. So there's a story on foxnews dot Comlin that you're going to love this that apparently partygoers at a New York City conserve but a Christmas event. You know, they spoke out about their dating experience or experiences, and you know, I would date a liberal. One person is quota saying, but a liberal is not gonna date me anyway. Raoul, who leans liberals, said he prioritizes values when dating and would go out with someone on the opposite side of the political aisle as long as the conversations and discourse can be grounded in logic and rationality. Now, most people will define logic and rationality as agreeing with them.
Speaker 2: Do you not agree? Yep?
Speaker 1: Okay, So I contend on this program that you cannot reconcile the liberal mind with conservative thinking.
Speaker 2: There's no middle ground.
Speaker 1: Either you support law and order and safety and security as a prerequisite towards happiness, or you buy into this defund dismantle no bail law, reimagine the police idiocy. Hot do you what's the middle ground there? Can you come up with something? You've got two masters degrees?
Speaker 8: I have to tell you, first of all, I agree with the opening statement, which is that a Republican would date a Democrat, but a democrat, a socialist, a liberal would never date a Republican. They won't even have a conversation with you. Like literally, I told listen, I ran in.
Speaker 9: I love it. I mean, I've seen you that'll never forget that. That was like epic.
Speaker 2: I'm like, remind me, I don't even remember what's that.
Speaker 8: That's when you saw Rama Manuel and you're like Rombo and I was like, yeah, we're in public.
Speaker 9: Yeah, okay, I mean, you don't get on.
Speaker 1: I did call him dead fish right to his face. I'm not gonna hie, not going to be but I said it in a nice way. Rombo, dead fish.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 6: I think I think if there's a way to say it nicely that I was at the Media Media I party one year and and I could see out of the corner of my eye he was just dying to get in my grill and make sure that I saw him.
Speaker 1: And that was humpty, dumpty. I see him, I go, humpty, how are you so great to see you? And I said it right through his face. No, he writes about in his book, you know that I patted him on the shoulder in a very strong way, or something to that effect. But I don't even know what the hell he's talking about. He doesn't know what he's talking about. He doesn't know what he's talking about. Oh, I know he does. He really doesn't. He's really pathetic. And then last weekend, because I had to go to New York to interview Erica Kirk. It was only the second time I'm there this year. I stay away from New York as much as possible. I don't have a house there anymore. I'm no place to stay anyway anyway. So I go to New York and I go to church on Sunday. After church, we go to a hotel that has a brunch menu kind of breakfast and when I lived in New York, I'd go there because they leave me alone, and they give me a corner table somewhere and nobody harasses me. And I walk in and I run into Chucky Schumer. I haven't told the whole story. I'm kind of debating whether I should. You know what the whole story is. I told you the whole story.
Speaker 9: Yes, I think the whole story is perfectly fine. I would tell it.
Speaker 2: You think I should tell it?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think it's fun. I also think, you know, people like that, walk.
Speaker 1: Up to the senator's table. I'll tell the part that I've told before, walk up to the senator's table, and I got, Senator, it's your favorite cable news host in the entire world. He looks up, he rolls his eyes. Oh no, oh, my day just went to hell. He just can see it on his face.
Speaker 2: Senator.
Speaker 1: How are you? How you doing? How are you feeling? By the way he's aged a lot. I can tell you that it was kind of shocking, you know how sometimes you see somebody in person and you're like, whoa And but I was very nice to him. He was nice back, and I think I'm going to.
Speaker 2: Keep it private.
Speaker 9: Ah, you sell out.
Speaker 1: I did say at one moment, I'm said, Senator, you should be so happy I don't live here anymore. This is only my second day in New York the entire year. Because actually I don't like it. I thought that was surprising. Still under Mom, Donnie, he knows.
Speaker 2: You know now.
Speaker 1: He never endorsed him, And when I asked on election day who he voted for, wouldn't tell us who he voted for.
Speaker 2: That means he voted for Cuomo.
Speaker 9: Oh, I'm sure he wrote in Mickey Mouse.
Speaker 1: The worst prediction in the history of this show came from you.
Speaker 9: In the would you stop it?
Speaker 1: I don't even want to hear your excuses. There was no shot in hell that anybody was going to meet Mom.
Speaker 2: Listen in hell.
Speaker 9: Don't be in the race. He should have never been in. He lost the primary.
Speaker 1: Goodbye, But combined Cuomo and Curtis has nothing to do with Curtis not being being a good candidate. It had nothing to do with Curtis not I think he would have been a great mayor. I think it would have been rudy two point zero. I think he would have made New York City safer. I think he would have made New York City more business friendly. I think he law and order would be restored. I think he would have done a lot of good for New York. I think he would have lowered taxes in New York. But it's not his fault that Democrats outnumber Republicans, you know, over ten to one in New York City.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 9: But I don't believe. I don't believe that we.
Speaker 8: Only had Republicans voting for a non Mondanie candidate. I think there were a lot of Democrats. I feel this way about.
Speaker 1: Bizarre is shockingly that if you look at I think the second highest percentage of the Jewish population in the world is New York City, and a lot of people in that community voted for which is shocking to me.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but you have to because mom Donnie hates all things that happened.
Speaker 9: I'm telling you right now that there were people.
Speaker 8: In the Jewish community who voted for him because they were scared and they thought, oh God, if we don't vote for him, then they're going to come after us.
Speaker 9: They're going to know.
Speaker 8: There was a lot of this weird behavior that was going on. And then there was a whole other faction of people who had been Democrats all their life, and they were voting for Curtis and they were voting for Cuomo because they couldn't imagine having that guys Mayor. At the end of the day, he had more money than anybody. He had a bunch of stupid people voting, and ate a bunch of illegal immigrants voting because it's New York and you don't need id bottom line.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you done? Now?
Speaker 9: I'm done.
Speaker 1: I could not be with a partner that was a liberal. I just couldn't. No way, I could not imagine. Now I can talk to people on the other side of the aisle, I wouldn't be dating them.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I gotta be honest with you. I don't really believe in the yin yang thing. I'm all about the ying ying be married to somebody different religion, different politics, different way of looking at schooling and finances.
Speaker 9: We have to be on the same page life.
Speaker 1: As hard would think I'm being bigoted, But you just want somebody that shares your values and vision and your values for raising children, and your values the economy, your your values on what makes America great.
Speaker 2: I mean I think that's you know.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And lucky for them, I don't care what they think. So it's awesome. But I love the debate. It's fun.
Speaker 2: Just Sam and Sam and Minnesota. Sam the man. What's going on?
Speaker 4: John? How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good. What's happening?
Speaker 4: So I had I'll make this short and sweet. I had a pretty invasive back surgery in February and I'm a waterwell driller and I have been for twenty years and I can no longer do my job. So I applied for disability and they haven't beat me around the bush left and right NonStop and can't get anywhere with them. And the disability case manager called me last week to add ask me a few questions. Now, it's pretty frustrated because, like I said, it's been over a year since I've applied. And I said, you know what, if I wasn't illegal, this would have already been figured out. And he said, and I quote, you might want to change your name to a Somali name and you'd get this right away.
Speaker 2: Uh, that's pretty interesting.
Speaker 4: That's the case manager from the social cad Well.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you look at the numbers of people and the percentage of people in the Somali community, again, this is not discriminatory. These are the facts as they've become available that we're sharing with people. I mean, when you look at COVID and you look at Medicaid, and you look at all the varying and housing and so on and so forth, the number of kids that are autistic, and the dramatic percentage rise, and the dramatic you know, you're talking about what may be a billion dollar scandal, hundreds of millions of dollars increase in just five years. You can't come to any other conclusion and that there's something radically wrong going on here. And it looks like fraud to me. It looks like it smells like it. What is it right?
Speaker 4: Exactly exactly? And then going back to the back surgery thing, I actually have to have a second one, and insurance keeps denying it. So I had to appeal it to the Minnesota Department of Health, and I still have not heard back, every phone call, message, anything I get.
Speaker 2: It's terrible.
Speaker 1: I mean, welcome to the Affordability Act that's not affordable, which you know they want subsidies for. I'm sorry to hear that, because I'm sure you probably want to get back to work. I didn't know people. I didn't know people still drill water wells these days.
Speaker 2: I guess they do, right, Yeah, we're busy as heck. Well.
Speaker 1: I hope you get back in good health. I hope you you're able to resolve this. It's terrible what you're describing.
Speaker 2: It really is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there are.
Speaker 1: People that need it. That's like all you know, all the phony cases of autism. Well, that that lessens the ability to help people that have real problems, and it takes away a lot of money from people that are in real neat appreciate the call.
Speaker 2: That's gonna wrap.
Speaker 1: Things up for today, Hannity Tonight, nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel, investigative report the biggest fraud waste of taxpayer money, abuse of taxpayer money in history in Minnesota, now apparently spreading to Ohio.
Speaker 2: We'll get to that.
Speaker 1: Christian McLaughlin DHS her life threatened, She'll speak out, and much much more. Set you DVR tonight Hannity, nine Eastern Fox. We'll see you then back here Monday. Have a great weekend. Thank you for making the show possible.