Speaker 1: It's so funny how this You know, as I look back in hindsight, why don't you point seven kids FM? Tanye's engaged congratulations.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: As they look back, weird things were happening, sisn'y right, things were just a little off this morning, oh morning. Every every question we asked Tany, she'd look to Mark because he knew, yes, timing when they were going to reveal it to us. Huh. Then I looked at like what Mark had planned this hour for the show, and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, I was like, why would she have two trendings back to back, two trending reports coming up this hour before rose? And then I was like, what does that one mean? The second?
Speaker 1: When she started with the first one, which is the most boring report I've ever heard in my.
Speaker 4: Life, I was like, old news, But it felt like the perfect way to like do it, you know, like in a trending report that was about like a secret wedding or whatever.
Speaker 2: And so that's I didn't want to tell anybody at work. I didn't want to. I wanted to be completely surprised.
Speaker 3: This happened on Saturday night.
Speaker 2: It happened on Sunday night.
Speaker 3: Sunday night, okay, so walk us through it.
Speaker 2: Okay. So I was obviously been anticipating this, so I wasn't.
Speaker 3: Like we've all been anticipating. Yeah, but I.
Speaker 2: Did not expect it to be cappening this Sunday. So I went to the Jonas Brothers show on Saturday night. I was exhausted. I was like, so just like drained on Sunday. And so Robbie last minute was like, I'm going to book us a couple's massage. It also really help me relax. And I was like, oh, that's so nice.
Speaker 3: Had you had your manicure?
Speaker 2: Well, my nails are kind of always my nails are ready. So uh so we go for a couple's massage and we should walk up to the place and and uh the woman was like, I'm so sorry. I know you guys come here often, but our couple's room is actually has there's like some water damage, and so I have you guys just going at the same time in two separate rooms. And I was like, whatever, you know, you don't talk in a massage anyway.
Speaker 3: Couples massages sometimes they're awkward.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I was like whatever, didn't think anything of it. So I go in for my massage, and I come out and the messuse hands me this note that was for Robbie and it said, my angel, it's been a long journey, but we're finally here. Your dress, makeup, and shoes are in the locker room. And so when I got the note, I kind of knew what was going on. So there was no massage.
Speaker 1: Thee no massage.
Speaker 2: I got a massage, but he didn't get one. When I was getting my massage, he went and he got his suit on. He went and got my clothes out of the car, put them in the locker room for me, and he was like arranging everything while I was in the massage.
Speaker 3: Got it so it.
Speaker 2: Said meet me right outside on the terrace. And so at that point when I got the note, I knew what was going on. And this massuse like it was just like starts bawling, and I'm like, oh my god, I'm getting engaged.
Speaker 3: And so then you get dressed and you go to the terrace.
Speaker 2: So I started bawling immediately, and had he brought my maid up and I was like, I'm not going to put any makeup on because I'm crying. I can't put anything on. So I showered really quick because I had like oil on me, and I put the dress on and he picked like this beautiful white dress that I had that I loved, and he packed me in like white heels, and then I walked out and I was actually in the courtyard that is like really meaningful to us. It's like this really special courtyard, and he was standing there in a.
Speaker 3: Place where you would go look for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was basically like the place where, yeah, where we were both going all the time and.
Speaker 3: Didn't know each other.
Speaker 2: The Invisible String, the Invisible String. So I walk out and he's in a suit standing there, and Invisible String was playing like the piano version of it in the in the background, so it's just him and Invisible String playing and I walked up and I'm just like bawling, like I'm just crying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm so in love with him too and so good.
Speaker 2: So he I walk up to him and and he talks for like four and a half minutes, Like.
Speaker 3: Shut up, I mean we know around here that's too long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he talks for he talks for a very long.
Speaker 3: Time, play a song.
Speaker 2: And then he gets down on his knee and he asks me to marry him, and uh, then out of.
Speaker 3: Nowhere, then you said yes.
Speaker 2: Then I said yes, and out of nowhere, Uh, his kids run up. Sonny's there, Sonny runs up to us, and then right behind them was my family, his family and like my best best like sisters.
Speaker 3: Oh oh choreographs and.
Speaker 2: So they all walk out and they're hugging us, and I was like, at that point, it was really really hot. So I was like dripping sweat, Like I was like, I just felt sweat just like coming off.
Speaker 3: Me, and I could just standard pit sweat.
Speaker 2: People taking photos and I'm like, I look so ugly and so gross. I didn't care, but I was just like, yeah, it was so overwhelming because like my family lives in San Diego.
Speaker 3: So if you're just shooting, and Tanya got engaged and she's telling us the story.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And so after that that we went. Robbie arranged like a little champagne toast downstairs, so we all just went and like drank champagne and took pictures and my girl, it was so cute, like I was getting the story, the behind the scenes of everything, and he was in like a group chat with my girlfriends. They were trying to figure out and like, uh, he was packing my makeup to bring and like my girlfriends took video of him like figuring out what to bring and like, it's really it's really really cute.
Speaker 3: I knocked it out of the park.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, Thank you, Robby officially engaged.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Now are you sure this is what you want?
Speaker 2: I'm very sure, Yes, very very sure we are. So I want to show you a picture just because it's just so cute. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Suckless, that's what you see?
Speaker 2: Ale, Like, look, I literally was just crying the whole fricking time.
Speaker 3: Beautiful.
Speaker 2: I can't stop crying. And I haven't stopped crying, like I like, have not stopped.
Speaker 3: Crying kept furday.
Speaker 2: So then we're doing the champagne and stuff. Also my phone, I don't have my phone this entire time, and I was like, I need a FaceTime Ryan siciny And then I was like, actually it's Sunday. I can just They wanted me to surprise them on the air.
Speaker 3: I'll just wait.
Speaker 2: And then I was like, you know what I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: When did you tell Mark our producers? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yesterday?
Speaker 3: Wow, you too.
Speaker 2: But I had to tell him because I needed to. I couldn't just surprise him. I had to figure out how to put it in the I get it. Look, I had to surprise you guys with all my baby news and stuff like that, so it takes a minute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well done, well done.
Speaker 2: Thank you. But I was like, I wanted to FaceTime you guys at the actual.
Speaker 3: I believe you, We believe you, did, we believe you. Want this is so much better?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought you would appreciate it. Save it for the show.
Speaker 1: You the show that delivers everything this hour, from engagements to next Ryan's roses a lot, right, don't Yes, So this is happy face. We're gonna get into questionable face. Next Ryan's rose is coming up.