Speaker 1: Good morning Usa.
Speaker 2: Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 3: Yo yo yo yo just scelarious la mean the God peace to the planet.
Speaker 4: Guess what day it is? Guess what day it is?
Speaker 5: Good morning. How y'all feel out there? I feel blessed, black and holly favored. Happy to be here another day to serve our beautiful listeners.
Speaker 3: Good morning, yes, good morning. How you feeling. How you feeling? Yes?
Speaker 4: I feel good.
Speaker 1: I feel really really good.
Speaker 6: I went to the pool yesterday in the in my building for the first time, because you know, I got my pool at my state in Maryland, but I live, Okay, Balla, how was it?
Speaker 1: Let me read the room. Let me read the room. I'm not about to be another piece of more.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 3: Did you have your h of that, mom, when you went to the pool?
Speaker 1: I did? My baby sit actually comes from sheen Okay. So yeah.
Speaker 6: But it was nice though, and it was good to go swimming with Ash and see what he's learned at swim school because like he be really trying to like swim me in circles now, like it's wold. I love that, So shout out to British swim school, like they really are doing anything. And my daughter, my daughter is get yo. She about to be a little sharp shorty, Like it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Your daughter is taller than Charlamagne now you know that right, your daughter is taller than Charlamgne.
Speaker 4: Now I got to learn how to swim, to my damn. So you know what the country I do, but not like that.
Speaker 5: Like I don't know how to like I guess I can thread water when I do starfish.
Speaker 3: It's tread not threaded tread threat.
Speaker 5: I can tread water when I do starfish. But that's about it, you know what I mean starfish?
Speaker 1: That is crazy.
Speaker 5: But I can only do it like under the water. I can't do it on top of the water. And it's weird because you be in the pool with your daughter. Like my daughters can swim because swimming less, so they can swim swim and so it's like they can swim to the deep end and I'm sitting there like don't y'all go out there? Like no, don't you go out there?
Speaker 3: Swim back? Save Absolutely, Jesse said he could tread water underwater. That means you are drowning, sir. Treading water means above the water. He actually said thread water.
Speaker 5: One thing y'all don't realize is I can actually breathe underwater. And I've told y'all this's a million times, like I can actually breathe underwater. Anybody can, y'all just don't try. No, I'll go in the water and naturally hold your breath. But you can breathe underwater. You can breethe that your ears, you can breathe through your butthole, you can in your skin, if you could, we can do that as human.
Speaker 3: You can never try. Somebody's gonna go try today and they're gonna damn their drowned. Listen, you know you cannot. You cannot.
Speaker 6: I'm shocked that he don't like the Southerners. They be the ones that be swimming.
Speaker 4: Swim early on.
Speaker 7: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: If you think you're gonna drown, you're gonna drive.
Speaker 5: But if you're going there with the mindset, if you know what, I can actually breathe underwater, you'll breathe underwater. You're going the water and hold your breath every time, don't you every time? But as you should.
Speaker 4: You don't have to.
Speaker 1: You can water if you want to commit suicide, that's not suicide.
Speaker 3: And salute to all the girl dads. The season is officially.
Speaker 4: Over to be a girl dad.
Speaker 3: God, damn, you're just gonna be a dead beat to the rough of the summer. So I'm talking about dead season is officially over. The dead season.
Speaker 1: Damn, I just missed it again, like I'm always.
Speaker 3: Dead. Season is officially over. Yesterday London did her last dance, which was amazing. She killed it yesterday. She picked up about five awards yesterday. She came highest scoring Contemporary, highest scoring in Jazz, she got the Judges awards, she got Best Costumed, and over I think it was like over two hundred girls. She came in second place yesterday. So she picked up about six awards yesterday. I'm super duper proud. My girls are having an amazing time and it's over until next year. They've been killing that. Our dad so proud. And I've been out there yelling and screaming and running around after the monkey. So congratulations to them.
Speaker 4: Man, can do we appreciate what little Paris is out there doing?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 3: Listen London in Brooklyn, London, and Brooklyn, not Paris in Manhattan, London, and Brooklyn.
Speaker 5: We got two great guests on the day too, by the way, the King and the Queen. It's beending the block, yes, now, yeah, they got a new reality show called We Belong Together that starts on Peacock tomorrow, so they'll be here to talk about it time.
Speaker 3: You love it all right, and we got front page news, so let's start the show. Morgan is out today, so Mimi will be joining us. So don't go anywhere. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, Owning. Everybody's dej n V jess hilarious, Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news. Now, let's start with some quick sports. The twenty twenty five NBA Draft will be tonight at eight p m I. So the draft is gonna be televised on ESPN. And some more basketball news. Porzingis is traded to the Hawks. You know, Porzingis used to be with the next thing. He was traded to the Celtics and now he's on the Hawks. All right, what's up?
Speaker 9: Me me?
Speaker 10: What's up y'all? Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 11: So that fragile ceasefire between Iran and Is appears, It appears to be holding strong this morning, despite nearly falling apart just yesterday. So before leaving the White House for natal summit, President Trump expressed frustration with both countries, saying neither size seems to be sticking to the agreement. And this comes after Israel accused Iran of violating its terms by launching more missiles after agreeing to the ceasefire that Iran they are denying that claim, But when pressed by reporters yesterday about the status of the ceasefire, Trump used some colorful language when answering their questions.
Speaker 10: Let's listen to what he had to say.
Speaker 3: I'm not happy with Israel.
Speaker 12: You know when I say, okay, now you have prov hours, you don't go out in the first hour, just drop everything you have on them. So I'm not happy with them. I'm not happy with Iran either. You know what we have. We basically have two countries that have been fighting so long and so hard that they don't know.
Speaker 3: What the they're doing. You understand that.
Speaker 4: He was absolutely right, He said nothing wrong.
Speaker 5: And you know, Trump, Trump like, I'm out here trying to get the Nobel Peace Prize and y'all stepping.
Speaker 4: On my headline. Hey, look, had a headline.
Speaker 5: It's supposed to be Trump stops twelve day war. That was the headlines. That was what the headline was supposed to be yesterday. But you know, Israel had other plants.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you know.
Speaker 11: And then over the weekend, Trump said the US they completely or they completed very successful attacks on three nuclear sites in Iran. But there's a new report that's out this morning, a new US intelligence report that is now casting doubt on those claims. The report, which came from inside the Pentagon, now says the operation only set the program back a few months, but it did not completely destroy the nuclear facilities like Trump claimed. And so Trump is of course pushing pushing back on that report, and he's calling the strike quote one of the most successful military strikes in history. And then he wrote in all caps on true social the nuclear sites in Iran are completely destroyed. And the White House they also issued a statement calling the report flat out wrong, and they say it was leaked by an anonymous low level loser in the intelligence community. Now, according to CNN, US officials believe Ran still maintains secret nuclear facilities that were not targeted in the strike and remain operational.
Speaker 10: So there is go ahead.
Speaker 6: No nighting, but your brows are definitely fleaky.
Speaker 10: Thank you, thank you. Yes, I appreciate that. No I needed to hear that, thank you.
Speaker 11: So Meanwhile, Texas Congressman Al Green he filed articles of impeachment against President Trump, accusing him of abusing his power by sidestepping Congress and by launching military action without approval. He had a lot to say on the House floor yesterday. Let's listen to some of it.
Speaker 13: The President of the United States has commited an impeachable act. No one person should have the power to take over three hundred million people to war without consulting with the Congress of the United States of America. I believe that if we do not take immediate action, this authoritarian president will not only devolve the country into authoritarianism, I believe he is a would be dictator who would become a dictator.
Speaker 3: Such any time they do that, Yeah, that they got to spend money to do that, because it's just.
Speaker 5: I don't know they have to spend money. But I mean, they've definitely tried to impeach them twice already. But you know, I don't understand, And we talked about this with Joey and reed yesterday, and I've been saying it all week. I don't understand the whole Donald Trump didn't get congressional approval to do military action when you can point to other presidents who have also done that. It's it's damn They had become routine for presidents not to get congressional approval to take military action, from Obama to Biden to Clinton, the George W.
Speaker 4: Bush, what's the problem. Yeah, why is it the problem? Why did it's such an issue now?
Speaker 11: I well, I think it's because they feel like Trump is a little unhinged, and so yesterday though You've touched on this yesterday too, and Joy touched on it yesterday, a lot of Democrats are secretly wanting the war to or wanting what happened in Iran, the strikes to happen. Because three hundred and forty four to seventy nine was the vote, with the House overwhelmingly rejecting Green's resolution, so more than one hundred and twenty Democrats joined Republicans in voting to table those articles of impeachment for not getting congressional approval. Of course, Greenen has been one of Trump's most vocal critics. He introduced multiple impeachment efforts, including one just last month. But meanwhile, a meeting that was scheduled for yesterday to brief the House and the Senate have been rescheduled for later this week. And Democrats they are very upset about that because they want to see evidence to back up Trump's claim that the strikes were necessary, and they say that they deserve answers.
Speaker 10: That's where we are.
Speaker 5: I think they should just be focusing on the fact that Trump broke another campaign promise. Trump said that there would be no war. He said that he would stop the wars that were going on, and he damn sure didn't say he was gonna lead us into into another one.
Speaker 4: So they should be focusing on.
Speaker 5: That, like he's wasting your tax payer of dollars on bomb and Iran, like that should be the conversation, not that you know, he didn't get congressional approval, like that's that's that's just apocrisy to say he didn't get congressional approval when you know other presidents didn't.
Speaker 3: Either, Right, all right, well that is front page news. Mean, we'll see you next hour.
Speaker 10: All right, talk next hour.
Speaker 3: Everybody else, get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent phone lines or wide open again eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Get it off your chest. It's the breakfast Club. One, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 9: It's a day.
Speaker 14: Is your time to get it off your chest, whether you're.
Speaker 3: Mad or blessed.
Speaker 14: Time to get up and get something.
Speaker 3: Call up now. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 2: Joe Green?
Speaker 3: I get it off your chest?
Speaker 2: Brother, everybody?
Speaker 15: Uh, if anything?
Speaker 9: And Charlemagne talked to his wife about for president.
Speaker 4: You don't shut up?
Speaker 3: What are you talking?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 2: You know he knows everything about it we need.
Speaker 4: No, No, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I do not.
Speaker 15: Really good on the radio.
Speaker 3: No, you're rehearsing it. I think that's what he's trying to do too. You know.
Speaker 5: I think his Charlemagne's real plan is to become president. That's what I really think. You're out your damn.
Speaker 15: Money than we need somebody to do.
Speaker 2: You're always talking about what's going on, what we need and everything.
Speaker 4: You know, who we need to run for president?
Speaker 5: John Stewart. John Stewart needed to run for president. John Stewart, that host the Daily Show. That's who needs to run for president. But thank you, brother. Hello, who's this hey doing?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 2: Brother?
Speaker 3: Get it off your chest?
Speaker 9: Hey, I want to talk about this Iran real thing. You know, a lot of fors saying we going to war. But as a former difference, the people that support years war probably won't have to go to the war, probably never been to war.
Speaker 5: Talk to me, brother, that's not what we walk Talk to me, talk to me. Tell us something you know better than everybody. No.
Speaker 9: Well, so the thing is like I've been, I've been stand at the time when we go to war, there's a lot of people what they already say, we either gone for a purpose or some minerals just like he wanted a Grookland. We don't want to go to war with these countries. You see Russia in North Korea speaking, but we took the ball left.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Why why why why you say those countries in particular, or like uh in the Middle East, Why why we don't want.
Speaker 4: To go to the world.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't want war, period, but I'm just asking why because those countries in the Middle East, they'll come together all of us.
Speaker 14: If you look many wars been.
Speaker 9: In the Middle East, and look at the time as we've gone and then all of a sudden we got hit full of wee get other countries, churches speaking out, we don't want to go in the Middle East and starting with these custis because miss.
Speaker 5: They gonna gang up, got you, got you, Well, let's let's hope that this cease fire, uh you know, stays put well.
Speaker 9: And the other thing is military cap phility. You know what they keep saying it we are ready personnel wise. The military as a whole is looking on personnel right now. A lot of people signed up for the military. So we go back to what they try before the draft, and we don't want that.
Speaker 5: Well what about AI want to replace everything else? Can't they need to get some AI soldiers?
Speaker 4: Like how about AI?
Speaker 9: If you look, if you look at the wars today, they either drums or instrights anyway, yeah.
Speaker 5: And a cyber attacks and stuff like that, right, and you know.
Speaker 9: And the things that we don't want. We want nobody to go to the war.
Speaker 16: You know.
Speaker 9: But you but you got this president that's trying to be big and talk and bully people, and we want this gonna fight and he'n the one that draft before.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean it's interesting though we keep saying this president as if war is not the American way, Like what.
Speaker 4: President, Well, we know that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, presidents on both sides love launching military action. Like why do we just say this president like this is not the American way.
Speaker 9: Well, and that's why, you know, a lot of these Middle countries look at us and say we the bullies. But we always try to go to these other countries, but then here we go acting China to have them cut off. The straight of horble was because of oil.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right from the.
Speaker 9: Diplomatic partner and saying let's not go to war and then do news. But we're talking about, oh, let's not make the oil go up?
Speaker 3: Right, Absolutely well, thank you for checking in, brother, Yes, sir, get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five one five one. If you need to vit, hit us up now. It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 14: This is your time to get it off your chest, whether you're mad or blessed.
Speaker 1: I hate the way that you walk, the way did you talk. I hate the way you dread everything.
Speaker 3: When he is best call up next eight hundred five five one.
Speaker 4: Not just me, I'm with the coach of Philip.
Speaker 3: Hello, Who's this?
Speaker 8: This is Q from the Love What's up? Busses Club?
Speaker 3: What's up? Cues from you? You know your brother Nelly stopping doing a little bit.
Speaker 8: Hey, that's what's up? Man, shouts out to Nelly, hometown's favorite. I just want to get off my chests. First of all, Good morning, DJ Envy morning, what up shar It's just there?
Speaker 1: I am what's up? Just I love you?
Speaker 8: Just give flowers. I was a weekend in the Louis Saint Louis and a blind guy got up and gave a motivational speech, dance, and he was phenomenal. I've been listening. Me and my wife been listening to his music since Father's Day weekend. I just want to show them so white. His name is Singfo s y n g f O. He's out Saint Louis. He's phenomenal.
Speaker 16: Uh.
Speaker 8: He gives you an inspirational feel and motivate. I believe. I don't want to say a story. He lost his vision the second week of the pandemic.
Speaker 4: And what how did that?
Speaker 9: How?
Speaker 8: When the story came, he said that he got stabbed in an eye. He used to be a y n and he didn't take care of his health and something like. He didn't come out of the house until twenty twenty three. And I'm telling you, if you was to see this man show, you first would know he was blind and his his bod, his passions just infectious. And I just wanted to shout that brother out. We've been listening to his music since since Father's.
Speaker 15: That weekend, and we've been jamming out like again.
Speaker 8: His name is sing fo.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 8: He don't even know me. I don't even know him, but I'm inspired to share his story s y g f O on any social platform. Check him out.
Speaker 5: You know what's crazy. We got a call idea and it says this is sing Soul calling. Is this you?
Speaker 8: No, it's not. My name is cue from the Lou. I wish it was me and I've been calling your chair yall to do something from me.
Speaker 4: Uh, okay, my wife.
Speaker 5: He's just jokingly, but thank you, brother for checking any Thank you for doing that.
Speaker 3: Brother's flowers. Man, I'm gonna check out his music though. Thank you. Brother. Hello, who's this Hey?
Speaker 9: Are you doing?
Speaker 12: This?
Speaker 8: Is are Andre?
Speaker 3: What up? Get it off? Your chest.
Speaker 9: You're ma, I'm gonna tell you the problem with Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Now, he's just a thug man.
Speaker 9: Don't nobody want to call it, Don't nobody want to say what it is? But Donald Trump is a thug?
Speaker 4: Why why do you say that?
Speaker 2: He don't care about nothing?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: You you hear how he's talking to people.
Speaker 9: He going to just what he said he was gonna do.
Speaker 2: He's just lying.
Speaker 15: He doing whatever he wanted to do in that office.
Speaker 9: Man, I'm try all.
Speaker 2: I'm at work right now.
Speaker 8: But Donald Trump, he a thug.
Speaker 5: Man, sounds like a politician to me, made the whole made a whole bunch of and re nick Donald exactly.
Speaker 3: And that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 15: Man, he's just a liar and screamed language.
Speaker 9: But the white foes don't want to call.
Speaker 2: Me a thug.
Speaker 9: You a white thug?
Speaker 3: I liked.
Speaker 4: I liked that language. You're using this one.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 15: You gotta be honest, man, I gotta be because it was up about.
Speaker 5: It was funny yesterday, not funny. But he told AOC he said, go ahead, make my day. He said, in fact, he said, go ahead and make my day and peach me.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, make my day.
Speaker 3: Thank you, bro. We watching too much movies. Get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five. We got the latest Lauryna coming up.
Speaker 4: Ll Coolbay.
Speaker 17: Yes, good morning, y'all.
Speaker 18: In less than thirty minutes yesterday, did he decided or stood on the fact that he wasn't going to testify and his team sat back and said, we are done.
Speaker 17: The government did not prove their case.
Speaker 4: We're good, that's what they said.
Speaker 18: They didn't say that, but they gave it that we're gonna get into it, like the impression that they gave yesterday, because they only took about that time to get through what they presented as the defense.
Speaker 3: So this might be over this week.
Speaker 4: Damn y'all.
Speaker 17: It's I I am so I'm confused, like I feel like I missed something.
Speaker 1: So you might be able to give him that party envy.
Speaker 3: I am not giving Diddy no party July party. I said he might be out by for the JELI.
Speaker 4: Definitely, if he's gonna be a party favor.
Speaker 14: That's what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I am not I'm in Vegas for fourth of July d J and I am not DJ and did Vegas.
Speaker 17: Oh my god has so many words mentions in Vegas in this trial.
Speaker 5: Wow, what happens in Vegas goes on Diddy's nipples, Ladies. When Lauren is next, it is the breakfast club. Good morning, the breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Warning everybody is t J n VY just hilarious, Charlamagne the guy, we are the breakfast club. Let's get to the latest with Lauren. Lauren becoming a straight fast Maybe she gets somebody that knows, somebody to detail.
Speaker 17: I'm a long girl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 4: And she'd be having the latest on you.
Speaker 14: The latest with Laurence la Rosa.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you have fact, sometimes you have details. Sometimes you have a little bit of everything.
Speaker 14: The latest on the breakfast clubs.
Speaker 3: Talk to me.
Speaker 18: Yes So yesterday in court, you guys, did he on his own spoke up to the judge and told the judge that he is not going to be testifying on his own behalf in court. So yesterday, as we talked about before court, yesterday, both sides were able to rest the prosecution in the defense. Now, the big thing here with Diddy saying I'm not going to testify is number one, it's the first. That's the longest amount of time that we've heard him talk in court this whole time. When he stood up, the judges asking him a series of questions just to make sure he understands what he's about to do, whether he says yes or no to testifying, and did he saying yes to him that he does understand, that he's talked to his attorneys, but that he's made his decision on his own and he will not be testifying. He also then time to tell the judge that the judge was doing an excellent job, and he thanked the judge for doing an excellent job. Now people were on when I say, yesterday court wasn't the most exciting because all they were doing were going was going through evidence. People started to leave and everything prior to that. But when Diddy stood up, literally people were on the edge of their seats because prior to him standing up, the judge had acts as attorney if they had spoken and they decided what they were going to do, and he acts them twice and the attorney second answer of like, let me double check my client to make sure I know what's going on made us all think like, wait, is something about that happen here? Is hes going to say he's going to testify? So people were waiting to see what did he said? And he answered the question. But one of the biggest things that came out of court yesterday was the fact that his team acts for an acquittal. They are basically not even basically they are saying that the government did not do what they needed to do to prove everything that is being alleged of Diddy. So they're asking a court to dismiss Diddy's case.
Speaker 3: But isn't that up to the jury.
Speaker 18: Well, so first they talked to a judge first, because what they're saying is it's like, okay, either we want you to dismiss this because they haven't proven, or we want you to at least remove some of the charges, Like let's have a conversation about what the charges should be before we even present to the jury. What charges they're going to be considering when they start deliberating. So they present this to the judge and one of did They's attorneys took They took more time breaking down this aquittal request than they did presenting their defense.
Speaker 17: She went through various charges. I can't do them all here, We literally don't have the time.
Speaker 18: But what they leaned into Rule twenty nine, which is when you're asking for the acquittal, And what they're saying is that even when it comes down to things as simple as the RICO, the government hasn't shown that Diddy agreeingly got together with these this group of people that they keep pointing out, and they everyone decided, Okay, we're going to do these crimes together. They're saying that there's various elements of like the RICO and the different council that they're throwing a diddy that the government has completely missed when it comes to evidence.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 18: They're also saying here that you know, there are certain parts of a rico where it requires for everyone involved or that your alleging are like key players, to be in some point of contact. And there were times where like they talked about like KK not even knowing that certain things were happening, or you know, some of the crimes were happening, or they were showing text messages where they would say, Okay, this specific incident, KK was purposely left out of the conversation. She didn't know anything until the damage had already been done, so she was doing damage control.
Speaker 17: But she wasn't a part of a conspiracy to commit this crime.
Speaker 3: They said, they were doing that so the juris could hear it, so the juriors so they could break down everything that they feel that the government didn't prove. So when the jurors are thinking, they're also thinking about this acquittal that they tried to do that. Hey, you didn't prove this, and you didn't prove that, and you didn't prove this, and a lot of times they put all these trumped up charges so that somebody cannot get a bond. So you can't get a bond, right, if you have twelve charges, it's harder to get a bond than if you have one. So that's where a lot of those those extra charges came from as well.
Speaker 18: Well, you're saying that they said all this in front of the jurors. Yeah, no, no, no, the jurors were on a break. So that's what I'm saying. They talked to the judge first, because what's going to happen today is the jury are off, they'll have a charging conference. So that's basically where they get together and they talk about like how they're going to give draors instruction, but they need to have a conversation about what he's actually going to be still charged with so that when they talk to the geors, the drawors know what they're doing, like they know what they're considering.
Speaker 4: What does they feel like in court yesterday, Lauren? What did it feel like?
Speaker 18: It felt like Diddy's team was saying, y'all got us fed up, and y'all did our job for us, and we ain't goda do nothing else.
Speaker 17: Y'all brought this man here.
Speaker 18: Y'all wasted his time, his family's time, his energy. Now we about to let him walk out of this courtroom. Thank you for doing our job, toodnight.
Speaker 4: What the reality is, That's the confidence is lawyer is supposed to have.
Speaker 18: Man, But I was I'm not gonna lie to you guys. I've never thought that he was gonna walk clean away from this. But I didn't think that they would come with that confidence at the end of this.
Speaker 5: I don't know they would have to. I'd be mad at that if I'm paying them all this money and they have no confidence.
Speaker 18: I mean, but even presenting that, like when they sit up to present their defense they entered in you know, some transcripts from witness testimony from like Dawn, from Jane, from Mia, all these different people of like the Times that they basically were caught up on the stand and inconsistent, and they showed text message from Cassie saying she's so in love with Diddy.
Speaker 2: Like that was it.
Speaker 18: Like I thought that there was at least going to be more on that side of like, let us put this narrative in the juror's mind, because that's in front of the jury.
Speaker 17: They ain't really do much on that side.
Speaker 4: None of us really know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 5: But no outcome would surprised me except one, and that's guilty on all counts.
Speaker 4: Guilty on all counts.
Speaker 3: You can't see that.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I don't think that that would be a surprise.
Speaker 5: But you know, you know, we keep talking about the RICO. I thought racketeering you only have to prove at least two predictates.
Speaker 18: I'm not an attorney, but the way that this woman broke it down yesterday, her main point about all of the charges at the thrown at him is that there are multiple different elements that you have to satisfy, and that if one is not satisfied, out of the mini there's room for them to come in and say you didn't do your job here.
Speaker 17: He shouldn't have to be looking at this charge.
Speaker 5: But he got three charges, right, so transportation to engage in prostitution. I think they proved that sex trafficking for forced fraud of coortion. I'm not show about that one. Racketeering Like I said, you know, you only got to prove too predicates the.
Speaker 4: Bribery and the kidnap, and that looks pretty strong.
Speaker 5: But I just don't know if there will be a unanimous Jewelry verdict on any of these things, because the general consensus from people is that Diddy is just a five star freak.
Speaker 3: What's the schedule now? When is the ending disclosual remarks and when did the jurors start deliberating?
Speaker 9: Do we know?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 18: So today Wednesday is going to be that charging conversation, so we'll know exactly what the charges will be for the jury. Thursday is when the closing remarks will happen, so that'll be between the defense and the prosecution. That might go until Friday. They set Thursday and Friday nine to five pm for that to happen, and then after that the jury deliberation starts. So if that closes early the closing remarks, the jury can start deliberating by Friday, but more than likely the jury will begin deliberating Monday.
Speaker 4: Well, don't come back with a vertic until after the fourth of July.
Speaker 5: Let us enjoy our vacation and stuff next week, and then when everybody gets back to work, come back with the rapt one.
Speaker 3: It's going to be before that. There's gonna before that. Didn't the judge say he wanted the decision before fourth of July? And did? He'll probably be having a Fourth of July party if you keep talking about this, you want to be.
Speaker 1: So bad.
Speaker 18: The judge has to give the jury the time that they need, so even though he's been saying it would be nice for all of us to get out of here before the holiday, if they need more time, that's just what will have to happen. But what people think is going to happen when we are speculating is that by like Wednesday, Thursday, there will be a verdict. But again, it really all depends, and it'll also be based on too, like what comes out of this whole rule asking for the acquittal to like what the charges are and how they're thinking about the charges.
Speaker 5: Well, do none of us know, Like I said, everybody just gotta sit back and see what the outcome is going to be. We have no idea what's gonna happen in this situation. The only thing we know is that, you know, did he like to take other men seeming and rubber on his niffles?
Speaker 3: Are you talking? That's what you got everything we know a little bit.
Speaker 1: More than that.
Speaker 3: That is true.
Speaker 1: That all right?
Speaker 3: That is the latest with Lauren. Thank you, Lauren. You're going to court today.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I'm gonna go to the conference. But that's not It starts later today in the afternoon.
Speaker 4: You are you giving court clerk vibes today?
Speaker 1: You see me?
Speaker 17: I was so hot yesterday.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yo, I gotta get some summer court clothes.
Speaker 14: Lord.
Speaker 3: All right, when we come back, we got front page news. Mimi's filling in for Morgan, and then Nellie and Ashanti will be joining us. They don't go anywhere. It's the breakfast club.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Wait, wake up, wait cool if you're locked into the breakfast club.
Speaker 19: Rocket Mortgage is lowering down payments to one percent for eligible home buyers with one plus. You heard that right, one percent down on a home with one plus from Rocket Mortgage. Learn more today at eight hundred and four rocket or Rocket dot com, Rocket Mortgage LLC licensed in fifty states, and mlsconsumer access dot org hashtag thirty thirty morning.
Speaker 3: Everybody, It's DJ Nvess hilarious, Charlamagne to gud. We are the breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news and some quick sports. The twenty twenty five NBA Draft will be held tonight at eight pm on ESPN.
Speaker 5: Second round will be tomorrow at eight pm, and some quick trade news. Porzingis you know he used to be with the Knicks that he was traded to the Celtics.
Speaker 3: He is now on the Hawks. All right, what's up, Mimi?
Speaker 10: What's up y'all?
Speaker 17: So good morning.
Speaker 11: A political upset in the race for New York City mayor, Diran Mondani has won the Democratic primary, defeating former Governor Andrew Cuomo.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 11: Mandanni ran on a bold progressive platform calling for a rent freeze, free public buses, affordable childcare, and higher taxes on the wealthy.
Speaker 10: Cuomo, on the other hand, he was backed by a.
Speaker 11: Twenty four million dollar super pack funded by billionaires, Trump donors and former mayor Michael Bloomberg. Voters clearly embraced the grassroots message Cuomo conceded less than two hours after the polls closed.
Speaker 10: Let's listen to part of Mandamie's victory speech from last night.
Speaker 12: In the words of Nelson Mandela, it always seems impossible until it is done.
Speaker 3: My friends, we have done it.
Speaker 9: I will be your Democratic nominee for the mayor of New York City.
Speaker 10: Oh wow, Yeah, it's a big deal. The yeah, no, it's a really big deal.
Speaker 11: The official results won't be confirmed until July first, that's when New York City releases its ranked choice votes.
Speaker 10: Holli, but many see his win.
Speaker 11: He went from zero in the polls last October to a primary win as a wake up call, you know, for political establishments on both sides. So if he wins, he's thirty three years old, he will become the first Democratic socialist in New York City history. He'll be the first Muslim and Asian American mayor.
Speaker 3: Wow. And the crazy thing is, like he said, he did it from boots on the ground. He really went over. He knocked on people's doors and actually spoke to people. So the fact that he won without having as much money as Cuomo and some of these other people's is crazy.
Speaker 5: Guy, It's gonna be interesting to see if he can win in the general because you know, he's against Mayor Adams, who's running as an independent. It is rumors that Cuomo may run as an independent. And you know, Cuomo, like you said, maybe he had the largest super pac ever created for New York City mayor raise twenty five million dollars. I think that was the most money ever spent in the mayor race primary. So I expect that to increase significantly the general.
Speaker 3: You could lose and then say, you know what I'm about, democratic anymore independent and run again.
Speaker 10: Yeah, from what I was saying, you cant as an independent after you lose, and.
Speaker 1: That's who you right, go run, don't you right?
Speaker 4: We don't want him to do that.
Speaker 3: He does, he does rap, but.
Speaker 10: I'm not mad at that.
Speaker 1: All Right, It's.
Speaker 3: Gonna be a lot. He's gonna be up.
Speaker 5: He's gonna have a very very tough task ahead ahead of him for the general. But you know, I mean, you know, like he just said, no, everybody believes you can't do it until.
Speaker 10: It gets done, so exactly exactly.
Speaker 20: So all right, y'all.
Speaker 11: So there are new numbers out this morning that show I just that showed just how much ICE is how many people they're actually holding. So fifty nine thousand people are in immigration detention centers across the country at an average cost of one hundred and sixty five dollars per day. ICE is spending about ten million dollars every day just to house people in custody.
Speaker 10: That's yeah, that's far above what.
Speaker 11: Congress they currently fund, which is about forty one thousand people. So this data is also revealing who is being detained, so nearly forty seven people. Forty seven percent of people being detained have no criminal record, and fewer than thirty percent have been convicted of a crime. Now, critics are saying that this reflects a broader crackdown about how longtime residents and workers are now being targeted, and to handle the overflow, ICE is looking to convert military bases in Texas, one is called Fort Bliss into a temporary holding center, and in Florida, officials have proposed several new sites, including one in the Everglades that is nicknamed Ali Gator Alcatraz. So the White House is expected to go before Congress and asks for billions of money in additional funding to detain to be able to house all the tens of thousands of people that they are are continuing to detain.
Speaker 5: This is what pisses off every day Americans. You got ten you said, ten million dollars a day.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you got nearly ten million dollars a day.
Speaker 5: You got ten million dollars a day to detain people. That's over three billion a year. How you got money for that, But you don't got money to feed the pull. You don't got money to house the homeless. You know, you don't got money to give people affordable healthcare?
Speaker 9: Like what that?
Speaker 4: That's what pisces people off.
Speaker 11: Yep, and the proposed cuts to Medicaid and Social Security and all of those things.
Speaker 10: But you can come up, you know, ten million, yeah for this.
Speaker 11: So and lastly, this is a warning to those who use those buy now, pay later apps to split up your payments. There's some changes coming that could affect your credit score. So Fiko, the company behind the credit scores used by most US lenders, They say they will now start including buy now, pay later loans in its scoring models.
Speaker 10: So, up until now, these installment style loans.
Speaker 11: Haven't shown up on your credit reports, leaving lenders in the dark about how much debt people are really in. So now apparently Americans are spending one hundred and sixteen.
Speaker 10: Billion dollars through pay later services.
Speaker 11: They spent that just last year alone, and so Fichel is saying, now it's time for some checks and balances. So starting this fall, your history with services like affirm after pay Klarna, it could either help you or hurt you, depending on.
Speaker 10: How you manage those payments.
Speaker 11: So Fichael is giving everybody the warning now, but they're saying too, the biggest users of those buy now, pay later services are lower income households which earn less than fifty thousand a year. Because many people are now using those options, not for just big purchases anymore, but because of the economy, they're using them for everyday essentials like buy groceries and to pay their utilities.
Speaker 10: So that's where we are.
Speaker 11: So, so that's your front page news I Me Me Brown, follow me on social at Memi Brown TV, and for more news coverage, follow the Black Information Network or download the free iHeartRadio app and visit vii nnews dot com.
Speaker 4: Thank you Me Me how to documentary doing It's doing really well.
Speaker 10: Oh my goodness, it's doing so well.
Speaker 11: I can't wait to show tell you some more where it's really impacting the community.
Speaker 10: And you know, we're able to tell a lot of stories. So thank you for asking.
Speaker 3: If they don't know, tell them where they could watch a documentary.
Speaker 11: The documentary you can go to to altadno with love dot com.
Speaker 3: All right, well, thank you, Mimi.
Speaker 10: Thank you so much. I'll see yall later. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: Alrighty, when we come back, Nellie and a Shante will be joining us. They have a new show on Peacock. We belong together and we're going to talk to the next it's the Breakfast Club. Good morning. The Breakfast Club. Thought that that would be a dope situation because we have so many other great things that we have going on. And you understand you, you know you guys, you very business minded, so you get the platform usage got you, you know what I mean. And again we got this beautiful growing family that I that I thought people who had been supporting us, not just career wise, but kind of been invested in our relationship since the beginning. You know, they get a chance to take a little bit of a ride and just see we just regular to man, you know what I mean. Ain't it ain't complicated like that other than saying everybody else going through that's.
Speaker 4: What's so interesting about y'all.
Speaker 5: Like both of y'all provided the soundtrack for like the two thousands, right, well, what does it feel like now to being be relationship goals for the same fans.
Speaker 3: And music?
Speaker 20: I mean, hopefully it's inspirational, you know what I mean.
Speaker 21: That just says when you love somebody and things are meant to be, it will be.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 21: I definitely feel like you put that positive energy out there, it comes back and what's meant.
Speaker 1: For you will be for you regardless, regardless of.
Speaker 21: The time, you know what I mean. And we just try to stay positive and laughing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, you know again, like she said, just having people in your life that bring more good than bad period on any level. Man, Like I said, I don't care if your cousin, auntie, uncle, mom, dad, kid.
Speaker 7: Do they bring more good to your life than bad?
Speaker 3: And if not, you need to remove yourself in immediate you know what I'm saying, or have a situation where you can create the barrier.
Speaker 7: Like you said, we're not perfect. We just everything else and we just try to be everything.
Speaker 3: Else now for you as chanting because you are nobody knows.
Speaker 1: Anything about your mind, come out and performing and.
Speaker 9: You go back.
Speaker 3: She's going on vacations too, And how is it for you opening up and showing that that's.
Speaker 21: I mean, it's very different for me.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 20: In the beginning, I was just like huh, you know, but once you become married in the team, I was just like, okay, I'm on board, and just you know, having the cameras around. It's crazy because we have so much going on outside, like with our careers. It was like fitting the cameras into on top of becoming newlyweds and you know, new parents and career stuff, and then now it's the cameras, so what's kind of like we gotta fit them almost into our schedule, you know. So it was a little time concerning, you know, but I think just getting the opportunity.
Speaker 21: To show just authenticity, like.
Speaker 20: We're real, you know, our is organic, So getting a chance to show that, I think.
Speaker 10: Is a dope thing.
Speaker 3: Now, your mom just pulled me to the side, right. She was just like, she's like, I got something for you. So I thought she was gonna tell me some advice about raising kids, and she goes boots on the ground. Huh, I'll teach you how to do it. Actually, I teach a class with I could actually show you how to do it.
Speaker 20: Listen, Father's Day weekend, my mom and my other mom, Miss Mac Mama Max was out there doing boots on the ground.
Speaker 17: In the house.
Speaker 21: I said, oh what a friends and everything.
Speaker 17: Oh god, she got you.
Speaker 5: How is Mama Ja with the mama manager with the baby now? Because she's very protective.
Speaker 1: Listen, she she.
Speaker 21: Walks right past me when she comes to the house. Is tima. It's all about KK you know what I'm saying. She's like, where's the baby?
Speaker 20: Well him?
Speaker 21: She's amazing.
Speaker 3: She's so love you get with everybody around us, though everybody past us. I'm telling you I'm doing that.
Speaker 14: I mean, it's all good.
Speaker 3: You know you love it.
Speaker 7: But it's just like, okay, yeah I'm here.
Speaker 4: How did mama feel when you decided to spend the block?
Speaker 21: I ain't gonna hold you, let me.
Speaker 20: You in the beginning, Mama's like what She's definitely not, you know, supportive. She's like, I don't know, you know she talking of the bread. Moms do a lot of curse gonna lie, but it came from a hurt place because obviously with me having a child now, you never want to see your child hurt. So going through that, you know, my mom is my best friend. So going through that time, I was hurt. Obviously she was hurt.
Speaker 21: So we you know, you carry that hurt a little bit.
Speaker 3: Well, let's be clear. I was hurt.
Speaker 9: Everybody was hurt.
Speaker 3: I think this narrative of that Nelly just broke a shanty's heart. Shanty broke Nelly's heart, because I feel like that's be put that be put out there a lot, like like let's be.
Speaker 4: Anything anything, Yeah, you walking line.
Speaker 7: Like no, But I mean, you know, we were young, but it was a lot. It just wasn't one way or other.
Speaker 3: It was a mutual.
Speaker 7: Yo, I don't like her, I don't like him, you know.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying.
Speaker 7: She had her reasons.
Speaker 3: I had my reasons, but it was never one sighted like everybody you know putting this sting out there, Let's just be clear, how did you win Mama over? Listen?
Speaker 22: First of all, me and Mama have always had a great relationship from the very beginning, and I think with the way her heart and the way the mom is in front of the Mamager works.
Speaker 3: She's always protecting hers and that's what I love about her. That's the the love that I look forward to having on my side now, you know what I'm saying, To have somebody that steps out regardless, you know what I'm saying. And our families are totally different. I didn't have that, you know what I'm saying. My parents went through what they went through. My mom had me at a at a young age. I didn't live with neither one of my parents at a certain time than family friends, and they've always had this family nucleus, you know what I'm saying. So my family, we love each other, but we see each other. When we see each other. They are very very well connected. And I looked forward to having that connection and being able to implement that in my life, and it is spilled over into our lives. So it worked all right. We got more with Nelly and a Shanty when we come back, so don't move. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning morning, everybody. It's the DJ n V, Jess Hilarius Charlamage, the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Lona Rosa is here as well. We're still kicking it. With Nelly and a Shanty. You were missing at the BET Awards right when they did that whole one on six o part. We were talking about it behind the scenes. It was like that was one artist that should have been there. Was there a reason you weren't there.
Speaker 14: I was overseas.
Speaker 3: I was on tour.
Speaker 7: We literally just got back maybe what last week, a week and a half.
Speaker 3: I was overseas.
Speaker 7: We had finished them that leg of the tour.
Speaker 3: And yeah, it's crazy, man, you know we wanted to be and I'm always thankful of everybody, Steven.
Speaker 7: Everybody over there, Bet, Bob Johnson, Jesse, like.
Speaker 3: We were the We were the first number one video when the day one O six in Park air Country Grammar was the number.
Speaker 7: One d the day that it aired. So that's growth, man, that's home.
Speaker 3: I'm so thankful for everything that BT invested in, not just Nelly, but in my city because that helped open the gates for you know, a part of the country that get overlooked. I feel get overlooked.
Speaker 5: The last I think about all the time Nelly snuck against the rap record.
Speaker 3: Record.
Speaker 4: Okay, it is about doing the drive back.
Speaker 16: Bro.
Speaker 3: I never heard that. I never heard the radio added until it was like literally on the radio, and I damned it cried.
Speaker 7: I was like, they're trying to ruin me.
Speaker 1: I never heard boom boom.
Speaker 3: I heard that.
Speaker 1: I never heard it, bro, And I was hot.
Speaker 7: She tells you zero to a thousand.
Speaker 3: I was hot. I was calling up everybody, y'all this is and it worked. I mean, I'm thankful universal knew what the hell they were doing, you know what I mean. But I never heard it.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 7: I just was like, they're trying to kill me.
Speaker 1: Congratulations on baby boy, first of all, But how was that?
Speaker 6: Because you worked your whole party from what we seen, and then was right back at at it.
Speaker 1: In the gym breastfeeding, you were, you were pumping.
Speaker 17: I was like, listen, she got time, she got working.
Speaker 8: Everybody asked.
Speaker 6: Dan smooth, you got choreography going on on stage, You're like, you're not lip singing, you're really singing.
Speaker 1: The mic is on all of that. Did you ever have a moment where you were just able to just you know, I want Nelly.
Speaker 4: To think I was, I got that.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 5: You're the only one that episode that I said, Nah, that's the one person in the breakfast I knew that he was.
Speaker 4: Like, who is anybody ever there?
Speaker 3: Had you little saying.
Speaker 5: I said, no, that's only that said only Nelly. I was like, nah, I'm saying, I'm saying Nelly. He said something so calm. He said, my sheep pertain is for people.
Speaker 3: Like he had me.
Speaker 7: I did not understand that he gets that opinion.
Speaker 3: Correct, you see what I'm saying. And you know, blunt ass trait for the album.
Speaker 4: I was hot, Okay.
Speaker 5: Said, yeah, I know what it is, because it ain't never the ro rob person. Ain't the raw rob person that come in here with fifty people. It's the calm, athletic looking person. Now She'll tell me, babe, just get in the car, please, just get in the car.
Speaker 3: Please, I'll be back.
Speaker 6: When did you have a time, you know, a chance to just release and relax, just as a Chauncey at home.
Speaker 20: Honestly, after the baby was born, I said, I was taking off. I didn't want to bring him anywhere in the public. The only reason that we traveled was for his birthday.
Speaker 21: So the baby was born in July and the first time.
Speaker 17: We moved was in November.
Speaker 20: You know, if we didn't have birthdays, I would have kept him in the house even longer, you know, And then I was like, okay, obviously stuff was coming in. I did one show Motown and the Christmas thing, and I was in. I was like, I ain't doing nothing else, you know. So I cleared the calendar to the top of the year. So I tried to keep it very light because you know, I wanted to be my baby, you know what I mean. I'm breastfeeding. I'm pumping them all kind of stuff.
Speaker 16: At b e T.
Speaker 20: I had to pump in between red carpets, send the milk with the driver, you know, bring the pumps back.
Speaker 18: I don't want to say, but that's what they told me. It was like, listen, she got a pump axtra questions and I was okay back.
Speaker 3: Because she got the boot juice on between breaks.
Speaker 17: You already know us.
Speaker 1: Me too working out with that and like you can put it.
Speaker 9: It's like.
Speaker 7: She got she got these ones. I don't know what to do, man, but I saw it function.
Speaker 15: I saw.
Speaker 9: I was like, what is that?
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 3: Your machine it goes? I haven't I haven't seen that be like that.
Speaker 4: My wife was overseas in London. The machine broke, and you know when your wife is complaining about you know, her brother.
Speaker 9: I know what you got to do.
Speaker 4: So now you got to become the pump.
Speaker 3: I was about that.
Speaker 1: Because we got money to buy another one.
Speaker 20: Another one from Amazon came next to this.
Speaker 17: It's the craziest thing, though, that's crazy, crazy breaking the pump.
Speaker 3: About it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, don't want to get pregnant.
Speaker 17: I gotta get it out the way.
Speaker 3: Get you a couple, a couple of gonna find a man first, that's your process.
Speaker 4: Find somebody.
Speaker 1: We're moving on.
Speaker 18: What's the craziest, like mom, first time I'm experience that you've had, because that is crazy.
Speaker 17: I can't even imagine that. But what's the crazy first time mom experienced for you?
Speaker 1: Oh? His first blowout?
Speaker 21: M changed him his first blowout?
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 20: What was worse than the blowout was the pe I ain't gonna hold you warned, did want.
Speaker 21: Me about the peak? And I had the T P peep.
Speaker 20: You know what the things you put over the pee PE's like a TP, so I had it. When use it, it's a little T pe it's like it looks like a TP and you put it on top of his peepee.
Speaker 3: So we don't.
Speaker 9: On you on me?
Speaker 21: I got I'm sitting there, I'm changing them.
Speaker 10: Was warm.
Speaker 12: I was like, what is that?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 20: You got me in my mouth, on the side of my face all here, and.
Speaker 17: I'm just like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: He all smiles.
Speaker 3: Happy. No, because I told her it was gonna happen, because I was like, yo, I'm about to be fifty, Like I got so many diaper changes left, you know what I.
Speaker 7: Mean, Like i'n't already been peed on by my my oldest son. Like back in the day, I already knew what that was. I said, Yo, he gonna get you.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's couldn't be great.
Speaker 7: So now you're gonna get you. I said, I already know what it is, and shot in his her purse first.
Speaker 21: His first doctor's appointment.
Speaker 7: In the Chanelle right in there.
Speaker 20: Was opened on a chair to Chanelle, back to p went right in her.
Speaker 4: I can't believe it.
Speaker 3: Yes, all right, we got more with Nelly and Ashante. When we come back to Don't Move. It's the Breakfast Club the morning warning everybody to see j NV just hilarious. Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast Clublong Rosa is here as well. We're still kicking it with Nelly, and a shanty charlamagne.
Speaker 4: What's the pettiest argument y'all had since y'all got back together? And who wanted?
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 7: You know, they don't seem petty at.
Speaker 20: The time, and usually be about the temperature.
Speaker 21: Oh yeah, she likes it like this, I like it and hot like he likes to see your breast.
Speaker 17: In the room.
Speaker 3: But she likes you sweating. She will have it eighty degrees and be up underneath the covers. But luckily I got a partner in this war.
Speaker 4: My son.
Speaker 3: He likes it called like his dad.
Speaker 7: He kicks the covers. I'm trying to tell you, I said, sticking to his leg.
Speaker 3: Right mind. Can sleep like that?
Speaker 11: That?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, You're sleeping, I say, look at him?
Speaker 3: Kick it off. I figured the biggest argument would be lateness. Is a shanty always late?
Speaker 20: No, I've been on the time, baby, you.
Speaker 7: Can when you can count how many times you've been on the time.
Speaker 12: Damn.
Speaker 3: But no, she tries. It's never anything intentional. I mean, I'm not always on time, but I'm way How was everything? Coming back to your music.
Speaker 9: Again?
Speaker 7: Slip the paper?
Speaker 3: What songs we need now? Gotcha?
Speaker 18: Gotcha?
Speaker 5: But it is so interesting watching y'a because he said, if you love something, let it go if it comes back to you as yours.
Speaker 4: So obviously y'all never stopped loving each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think you could spend that much time with and invest that much of yourself into.
Speaker 7: Anything, and it's especially someone.
Speaker 3: And not still had luck because if again, we have invested so much of each other into each other that you still want to see each other when at the end of the day, even if it's not all the way with you, like I still wanted her that she deserves to be happy. It's just may not have been with me, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: Like, but because I don't hold that ill.
Speaker 14: Wills like that.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm a positive person. I just again, when you hold that then it feels like it affects.
Speaker 7: You more, you know what I mean. So and you go around and with that anger, that's just not good.
Speaker 4: As a man. How did you know if I get this opportunity.
Speaker 7: I didn't charl the man I saw to god, I wasn't looking for it.
Speaker 14: Wow, you just seen it was like, let me go out.
Speaker 3: We knew the verses right, so I knew she was going to be there and we tell a story all the time.
Speaker 7: When I went to versus Doughton, I had somebody else with me and.
Speaker 3: Relationship Jesus, you see what I'm saying. I had somebody else with me when we got there, So it was it like that. And I saw Mama to first when you know what I'm saying. You know, she was on the phone doing the moms. She looked, hey, we get out. But again, you just we were there to celebrate two people who we got fun respect for and were celebrating their music and we was there to support them.
Speaker 7: I never wanted it to be you know, anger or confliction and nothing like that. So yeah, the walk.
Speaker 4: Across the stage was hilarious.
Speaker 3: What was that conversation in the car? Because you said you was with somebody, what was that conversation like or did she before.
Speaker 16: Like it was?
Speaker 3: It wasn't, No, she had no conversation. Wasn't that what you're gonna say right right?
Speaker 9: The question.
Speaker 3: Question? What was that question?
Speaker 7: I wasn't in a relationship with nobody that that was with me.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It was he was hanging around.
Speaker 18: How was that conversation for you? And because the world went crazy though, but was flirty, but they're.
Speaker 3: Still we got the.
Speaker 1: Positive like you know.
Speaker 3: Any other.
Speaker 14: That I was called that was like you just rubbed his back.
Speaker 1: I got a better question. So what was the rekindling moment? Like what was it? A hey, big head, she was good at diverses or you know what?
Speaker 2: What was that?
Speaker 20: It was crazy because the crazy thing is we had no conversation at the hug. After the hug, like some time went by, we had some shows together, you know, and I think we kind of did body on me a few times.
Speaker 21: We still didn't even speak.
Speaker 20: We didn't even have each other's number, you know what I mean, I don't I have it, but I don't even The first text that came in was the high emoji, and I.
Speaker 3: Was like, you tested the water you know where.
Speaker 17: I called your hard drop.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh my god, who gave it my number?
Speaker 20: But they kinsel los. Our first date was Valentine's Day, Vegas, and I don't even think we planned it to be Valentine's.
Speaker 17: Day, you know.
Speaker 1: It was just like, yo, come out.
Speaker 17: It was in Vegas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I got to draw.
Speaker 16: That's right.
Speaker 1: I brought the cow, so I can't.
Speaker 5: One last question you written some fantastic iconic heartbreaks. Man, how does it feel now to be in like a healed public love story? And it is a true love story story.
Speaker 21: Honestly, it feels amazing. It feels like God sent, like when.
Speaker 20: Something I keep saying, when something is for you, it will be for you, no matter the time, no matter what.
Speaker 21: You go through, no matter the obstacles or the people that come in between. When it's for you, it will be. So I'm just so grateful. I'm super blessed.
Speaker 20: And I feel like I'm manifested a lot too, you know, So I'm just I'm so happy.
Speaker 21: I'm content all the way.
Speaker 6: What would you say to people, right, because y'all the reason that people other people trying to spend a block and it's not really working for everybody else, So what would y'all say to that?
Speaker 1: Quick?
Speaker 3: But they got to stop looking at it like that because the thing about it is that if you're putting so much emphasis on, on, on, yeah, on what other people are are feeling about your thing, you have to understand that does the good outweigh the bad?
Speaker 1: Did that person bring more good to your life than bad?
Speaker 7: Because what seemed like deal breakers then it ain't deal breakers. Now, you know what, that wasn't that bad?
Speaker 3: I can I can deal with that. What I can't deal with is this. And what I thought was a deal.
Speaker 7: Breaker ain't even a deal breaker, you know what I mean? And you know you spin the block, but you don't have to stop.
Speaker 3: You might slow roll see if it's worth pulling into the parking spot on the or the garage.
Speaker 7: But I mean, that's the best thing I think that I got is that.
Speaker 3: And I don't want to just narrow it down, but I got a chance to test drive the car to know, Yo, this is the car. You see what I'm saying, Like, no, this is the vehicle. I'm tripping this guy everything I want.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 14: They got them big rims.
Speaker 17: That top bad.
Speaker 1: Club.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I was gonna say, speaking of in the club. But y'all are so positive. How do y'all deal with people?
Speaker 18: Keep everybody think, y'all, I have none other baby right now, and there's so many other things out there?
Speaker 1: How do you deal with that? Wait, this is a better one. What did you think we went through your head when you heard Kesha Cole up here and say that is pregnant again?
Speaker 3: Congratulations.
Speaker 1: Who was going through your head?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 21: I guess maybe she thought she heard it.
Speaker 1: No, I just I don't know.
Speaker 20: I don't know where she got it from. I think she said she might have heard it somewhere or whatever.
Speaker 6: But yeah, okay, this is like once you have a baby, all they want you to do is keep popping them out, keeping them out, pay some happiness.
Speaker 1: That's what I had to ask you.
Speaker 3: You as many nannies as we want, we can. We can pop them chasing Tyler's at fifty, ain't it?
Speaker 5: Nellie and a Shanty We Belong Together Peacock this Thursday, Thursday, and thank y'all for joining us.
Speaker 3: Appreciation for y'all, Thank you club. Good morning warning everybody. It's g J n V Jesselaria, Charlamagne the Guy. We are the Breakfast Club against Luton. Nellie and a Shanty for joining us. You could check out the full and full interview on our YouTube page and.
Speaker 5: Watch the reality show We Belong Together. It's available on Peacock starting tomorrow. Man, I love love man. Seeing that together is incredible.
Speaker 6: They were happy the whole interview. Yeah, I think I just thought it was nice.
Speaker 3: Let's get to the Latest with Lauren. Lauren be coming the straight fast.
Speaker 4: She gets them from somebody that knows somebody gets the detail.
Speaker 17: I'm the long girl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 4: She'd be having the latest on you.
Speaker 14: The Latest with Lauren la Rosa.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you have fact, sometimes you have detail, sometimes you have a little bit of.
Speaker 14: Every time, the latest on the breakfast clouds.
Speaker 18: So before we get into our next story, I do want to say it is seven fifty four a m. Eastern Standard time here in New York, and there are reports circulating that charges have been dropped against Sean Diddy Combs. That is one hundred percent false. At this time, no charges have been dropped. I just want to clear that up because those those reports are starting to circulate and I literally just made a phone called a confirm that it.
Speaker 4: Is not correct.
Speaker 1: And that's right.
Speaker 4: But I ain't heard that.
Speaker 18: Someone just tagged me in a document that is not a real document. Uh, they're there. It is there to the point where they're even commenting on our Diddy report that we just posted, asking why we're not commenting on the charges.
Speaker 17: That were dropped.
Speaker 18: Yeah, someone late, someone shot me a text as well too. Okay, So let's move on now. So Brandy and Monica are going on their first ever co headlining tour. Wow, it is happening. We need a bomb, a clap of something.
Speaker 6: That it's J drop because he spoke this into existence, so you know he didn't do it the right way and people got mad at him.
Speaker 1: This is really what he said was going to happen.
Speaker 18: Yes, So ray J was actually here on the Breakfast Club when he spoke about Brandy and Monica going on this co headline of tour, and we we have that audio.
Speaker 4: Are Brandy and Monica go on to it again?
Speaker 7: That's all I want?
Speaker 4: What made you wake up one day and say this is what I need?
Speaker 3: Well, I've been saying it since the since they did the Versus. Yeah, like I got the jet for me, we got we flew out there. It was just vibe.
Speaker 7: They were going back and forth.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like a competition, but it was. It was like a mosh pit for in a ballot like it was a ballot plan and you look to the side and were giving her all our support. And I just think Brandy and Monica is an undeniable tour right, It's like you both win last run no matter what you feel or whatever, Like, how can you not take that opportunity? Yeah, if you know it's there, I do anything else very Yeah.
Speaker 4: Ronnie Jerkers told us that last week too, though you told us going on to Yes.
Speaker 18: So the tour is going to be a twenty four city arena tour, kicking off in Cincinnati on October sixteenth. Now a lot of people because you know, it's been since the nineties that people have wanted to see this, but they they've had their you know, their ups and downs or so people's thoughts, right, but they came out and actually talked about it in more detail on CBS this morning.
Speaker 17: Let's take a listen to Brandy Monica on their feud.
Speaker 11: What was there feud back in the day that was either media created or started as nothing and then turned into something.
Speaker 1: It started it though, it started started as nothing, and it really did.
Speaker 3: Turn into something.
Speaker 23: Because also the reason that I was so insistent that we communicate directly is that you take all of the peanut gallery out of the conversation people's opinion.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, because that makes it more difficult.
Speaker 23: So if there's something to discuss, we discussed amongst each other and then we say what happens together, and that just.
Speaker 3: Eliminates any confusion.
Speaker 23: There was a lot of confusion and conflict, and there was a lot of people around, so most songs didn't help me.
Speaker 20: Then we were fighting over right, and we don't even like the same type of boy, don't There.
Speaker 1: Could never have been a boy like There was a lot of what had happened was right. You're in twenty twenty five. It is all good between the two of us, and he.
Speaker 4: Was young man.
Speaker 18: Then seventeen and eighteen they talked about that too. There was seventeen and eighteen years old.
Speaker 3: You didn't answer my question. Is ray J opening up for this tour?
Speaker 17: Ray J is not listed on this tour at all.
Speaker 6: Let's specially ask him because he will lie and say yes, and then they'd be mad at his ass.
Speaker 1: All over again.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 18: As of right now, the special guests include Kelly Rowland, Money Long, and American Idol winner Jamal Roberts.
Speaker 1: No ray J at this time, Yes.
Speaker 5: Kelly Lan Kelly Rowling, Yes, Kelly, Yes, Kelly definitely another person that's worth the price of admission.
Speaker 4: And ray wouldn't lie. He would just put it on the dead homes.
Speaker 18: Yeah, Yeah, but I think everyone is excited for this. Make sure you guys go and grab your tickets.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 18: The pre Cell tickets for the Boy's Mine tour start on June twenty sixth, and then general ticket's going sell on.
Speaker 4: June twenty sixth.
Speaker 17: Yes tomorrow, Yes.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow, tomorrow.
Speaker 4: You said it's gonna sale pre.
Speaker 17: Sale Esday.
Speaker 8: Like what?
Speaker 18: No, pre Cell tickets for the Boy's Mind tour on June twenty sixth, starting at ten am. And then general ticket's going sell on June twenty seventh, and and yeat. They kicking off in Cincinnati and they will end their tour in Houston, Texas. Of course, they're hitting Atlanta, They're coming here to New York. They're gonna be everywhere. That's it, It's all I got.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, that is the latest with Lauren Charlamage. Who are giving that donkey two.
Speaker 4: Man for after the hour.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna tell y'all why it is imperative. Okay, it's a matter of life and death in this heat. The drink you water in minya damn business.
Speaker 4: We'll discuss.
Speaker 5: There's a man named Michael Crowley who needs to come to the front of the congregation. We'd like to have a word with him, plice, All right.
Speaker 3: We'll get to that next. It's the breakfast club. Good morning, wake up.
Speaker 14: If you're like to enter the breakfast club.
Speaker 19: Rocket Mortgage is lowering payments to one percent for eligible home buyers with one plus. You heard that right, one percent down on a home with one plus from Rocket Mortgage. Learn more today at eight hundred four rocket or Rocket dot com. Rocket Mortgage, LLC licensed in fifty states and MLS Consumer access dot org hashtag thirty thirty.
Speaker 14: With the duke, it's time for donkeys around here.
Speaker 4: Yes, you are a donkey?
Speaker 5: What the hell?
Speaker 4: What the hell is more than some donkey? Today's just saw themselves?
Speaker 3: Oh man, Charlotte Mane, who you giving Junkerley to boot? Your name?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 5: Rob for nine donkey Today for Wednesday, June twenty fifth goes to a twenty nine year old young man named Michael Crowley. Now listen, yesterday there was a heat wave forecast across much of America. Okay, it was record hized everywhere, all right, one hundred plus all across the I think it was one hundred and three in Chicago, one hundred and two in New York. I think I saw one hundred and five in Pittsburgh, one hundred and four in Columbus, Ohio.
Speaker 4: Meteorologists, please just put hell on the forecast.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: What's the point of showing us the temperature when it's that hot?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 5: It's like when a judge gives you two hundred years for what. Just tell me life, all right, just tell me forever. And the reason I'm telling you the forecast is because in this heat, you really need to drink your water and mind your business.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: See we say that as if those two things aren't a matter of life and death. Okay, those two things are survival tactics. When the forecast is that hot, drink water to stay hydrated in minya business. Because it is a scientific fact that hot temperatures cause people to bug the f out, okay, increased their ability anger aggressive behavior due to a combination of psychological factors. Physiological factors, the body's stress response to heat, coupled with discomfort potential sleep disruption. It makes it harder to regulate emotions and impulses, which makes people prone to snow app This is not hyperbole, Okay, this is science, fool and Michael Crowley is the latest example of that.
Speaker 4: What are you talking about, Uncle Sharhla. Well, let's call it eleven Alive for the report police.
Speaker 16: Right now on twenty nine year old man is behind bars accused of killing his uncle over a pastry. So this is the breaking news at eleven of Life, first brought to you last Thursday when the Cab County Police swarmed the home on Loveless Drive in ellen Wood. Now, a new arrest report shows that Michael Crowley shot his uncle, forty eight year old Rodrick Crowley.
Speaker 14: Because he ate his honeybond.
Speaker 16: The warrant says that Michael called nine one one and told police what he did. When officers got there, they say they found him in the woods nearby and took him into custody, charging him with malice.
Speaker 5: Murder, mental illness, unhealed trauma, the heat and a honey bunch that led to Michael Crowley shooting and killing his uncle. Now, I told you about the heat portion of this, but it is Men's Mental Health Month, so I have to acknowledge how unhealed trauma can signific increase the risk of violence. Okay, both both towards you and other people. Okay, see this man didn't shoot and kill his uncle over no damn honey bun. It's something else there that has been building up, some type of hurt, some type of trauma that has been unresolved, and that often leads to behavioral issues. Okay, that may manifest that's aggressive, our violent behavior that hurt people, hurt people. I tell you all that all the time. That's why you gotta lead people alone. Okay, rest in peace to Roger Crowley. You should not be dead today. Over no damn honey bun. But clearly your nephew had other issues going on that maybe you didn't know about, Okay.
Speaker 3: Or maybe you did.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Sometimes we see people tripping over something and we say, hey, it's not that serious.
Speaker 4: A honey bun is definitely not that serious.
Speaker 5: But whatever issues he's dealing with in his head and in his heart, those issues are Okay. That's why be on y'all about going to therapy, because, as I always say, if you don't deal with your trauma, your trauma gonna deal with you.
Speaker 4: Now, let's talk God's gifted snacks, honey buns.
Speaker 14: Okay.
Speaker 3: One of the.
Speaker 5: Greatest joys God put here for us, the indulging. Whoever invented the honey bun had a direct line to God.
Speaker 4: Okay, when you hide and.
Speaker 5: You get the munchies and you take that honey bun, warm it up in the microwave for about twenty five thirty two seconds. My god, that pastry feels like a hug. Okay, it's the ultimate comfort dessert. And we don't even know what brand it was. Might have been a little debbie. Okay, when I was in high school, that sunbeam honey bun used to hit. But there is nothing that slaps more than a Dutchess jumbo glaze honey bun. My god, my god, that Dutchess jumbo glaze honey bun will make a diabetic risk it off. But it shouldn't.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: I hate that I have to come on the radio and tell you young men and women that you should not be taking anybody's life over a damn honeymun.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: I know, as a man, Michael Crowley had some other things going on in his life.
Speaker 5: I know as a man, Michael Crowley had some mental health issues that might have been underlying issues between him and the uncle, and Michael just was all the way fed up but when somebody tells you to calm down, because that's what happened in this situation. Somebody told Michael to calm down and told him to leave the house, and he did. But if you leave the situation, okay, if you go do that, which still come to the conclusion to grab your pistol and come back and shoot somebody four times, something's wrong. Okay, You're gonna spend the rest of your life in prison over a situation a fistfight could have solved if you would have swung on them over eaten your honey bun.
Speaker 4: I would understand, because it's not about the fact you ate your honey bun.
Speaker 5: It's the principle because somebody will do something like that to you and look at you and say, why you're tripping, brother, it's just a funky ass honey bun.
Speaker 4: What you mean a funky ass honey bun. It wasn't a funky ass honey.
Speaker 5: Bun when you was eating it, icing all around your mouth, crumbs in your big talking about it's just a funky ass honey bun. If it's just a funky ass honey bun, then give me a kiss and let me tasket the glaze on your lips. What listen, kids, Michael has been charged with malice murder.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: A conviction for malice murder carries one of three sentences, life in prison with the possibility of parole, life in prison without the possibility of parole, and the death penalty. The moral of the story is a moment of anger can ruin a lifetime of peace. Don't let petty choices lead the permanent consequences. If you lose your temple, you may lose everything else with it.
Speaker 4: Okay, you can't take a bullet back. Okay.
Speaker 5: Our decision made in the heat of pride, or in the heat of one hundred degree temperatures all over this country. Please let remy ma give Michael Crowley the biggest heat.
Speaker 3: Hall he ha, he ha, you stupid mother, Are you dumb?
Speaker 4: That is Come on crazy, I'm on crazy. It's not right crazy. Ain't no butt come on no, no no, no, ain't no. But somebody died.
Speaker 3: Cut it out.
Speaker 4: You're about to say something, you know, see you look at you.
Speaker 5: You want to hear you want him to jump off, to be stupid, no one, he can't help himself. Instead of just putting the helmet on your little cousin and letting him you know, recently. Okay, but make sure you.
Speaker 3: Got his helmet on. Ain't no butt move on. Well, let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five, one oh five to one. Now, Wesy and Mandy was on the show Decision Decisions the other day.
Speaker 4: Yes, they were promote Holder.
Speaker 5: They were here promoting their new book, No Holds Barred, a dual manifesto of sexual exploration and power, available everywhere you.
Speaker 4: Buy books now.
Speaker 3: Yes, and they were talking about being in a relationship you deserve. Can we play the audio?
Speaker 17: And this is gonna sound bad. I do think everyone is with who they deserve.
Speaker 24: What do you mean if you're with someone who isn't that great to you, it's because you don't believe you deserve better. Everyone in certain relationships I feel like they deserve it because it's like, if you don't want better for yourself, no one can, No one can lead you out of it. You could take a you could take a horse to water, but you can't make them drink it.
Speaker 17: And so I do think that what.
Speaker 24: If you're in a bad relationship or not, you don't feel like you deserve more, You're in a relationship you deserve.
Speaker 3: All right, well, let's discuss eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Let's talk about being in a relationship you deserve.
Speaker 4: Do you feel like you're in a relationship you deserve.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about it at a question. It's the breakfast club.
Speaker 14: Good morning the breakfast club.
Speaker 3: Opinion to the breakfast club topic? Come on, I did five one warning. Everybody is the ej Envyess hilarious, Charlamagne, the God. We are the breakfast Club. If you're just joining us, we're talking about being in a relationship you deserve. Now, this comes out of the conversation of Weezy and Mandy from Decision Decisions. They will upare promoting a new book that's out right now.
Speaker 5: It's No Holds Barred, a dual manifesto of sexual exploration and powers available everywhere you buy books.
Speaker 3: Now, let's hear what they.
Speaker 17: Said, and it's gonna sound bad. I do think everyone is with who they deserve.
Speaker 24: What do you mean if you're with someone who isn't that great to you, it's because you don't believe you deserve better. Everyone in certain relationships I feel like they deserve it because it's like, if you don't want better for yourself, no.
Speaker 1: One can lead you out of it.
Speaker 24: You could take a you could take a horse to water, but you can't make him drink it. And so I do think that what if you're in a bad relationship or not, you don't feel like you deserve more, You're in a relationship you deserve.
Speaker 3: So we're asking eight hundred five eight five one five one? Are you in a relationship you deserve? I guess that's the question. Let's start with you, Jess.
Speaker 1: Yes, I am. I'm in a relationship that I deserve.
Speaker 4: You're a hard working woman, I am. You got a hard working Mexican Wow?
Speaker 1: Wow, absolutely?
Speaker 6: Yes, I have a half Mexican husband, and yes, I feel like he deserves me as I deserve him.
Speaker 1: So yes, I'm in it. Finally in a relationship where I feel like, yes, I deserve to be in.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 5: Well, you know what, It's funny, right, Sometimes I feel like I'm not because I just feel like, you know, she's so much better than me. But I feel like over the years I've definitely become the man that I should be for her, you know. But that took you know, doing a lot of work on myself, and I think that's what you know, Mandy was saying to me. That's what I took from it. Like, I think there's a lot of factors that going to people being in bad relationships or being with bad people. But I do understand what Mandy was saying. If you don't love yourself, if you have insecurities, you could find yourself in relationships with people who will exploit that and then tell you decides you want to.
Speaker 4: Be better and deserve better, you probably won't get better.
Speaker 5: So you know, I mean, it's hard with me and with me and my wife because me and my wife, we've been together twenty seven years, so we've been together since we was kids.
Speaker 4: So I've evolved as a man, but I always felt like.
Speaker 5: I was I definitely always felt like I was punching above my weight class by being with her, But my goal was to always.
Speaker 4: Continue to better myself to be the man that I feel like she deserved.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and me the same. I've been with my wife for thirty one years, and I felt the same way. Especially early on.
Speaker 5: I felt like she was so much mature and so much better than me that I had insecurities that I had to get through.
Speaker 3: I didn't know what it was at the time. I wasn't trying to break down what I was dealing with. But as you start evolving and you start growing in life, you realize, damn, I have to work on myself, which I finally did, you know, years ago, And now I feel like, you know, I'm in a deserved relationship, But before I felt like she was way over my level. Absolutely, let's go to the phone line. Sollo, who's this yo?
Speaker 4: Relaxed brood?
Speaker 3: Damn, he can't sink he could be hype.
Speaker 4: They called on that pink cocaine early in the morning.
Speaker 3: Yes, that Jesus reship being.
Speaker 2: I was spipping that real white. I was spipping that real white.
Speaker 4: See who I told you?
Speaker 3: I know, I know. Answer the question, sir, I'm not talking about We're not talking about what your drugs, talking about your lady. Listen.
Speaker 2: I think I'm a good back to cash. I think she's a It was in a relationship that she deserved and that she won, and there's nothing wrong with that. We're looking at it like it's something wrong with that. There's nothing wrong with that. Well, I think relationship. I'm sorry, I've been in the relationship I've been married for thirty years. It's a beautiful relationship. It works. We we fight, we argue, we we we do everything together. But that's that's the relationship I deserve. But but another woman like baring up more exciting relationship like she had, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But you know, I think that's.
Speaker 5: A good example because you know, from what we have seen, or at least from what we know, because none of us know all the intimate details. You know, Diddy and Cassie had a trauma bond, and it seemed like one of them moved on to get some healing, which was Cassie, and the other kept, you know, indulging in the same behavior that he was when he was with her.
Speaker 3: But you know, we don't well, we don't know if she did get to get help or what it is. We just know that it seemed like they were bond.
Speaker 4: It seem like but it seemed like she moved on and got some help. To me, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 5: And by the way she she she seemed like she did the work on herself and she ended up getting the man that she actually deserves.
Speaker 3: That's right, Hello, who's this This is Hey, good morning, mama. We're asking are you in a relationship you deserve?
Speaker 20: Good morning.
Speaker 25: I don't think people are and are necessarily in a relationship that they deserve, because some people are in relationships that have really got that's assault that you.
Speaker 8: Physically, and no one deserves that.
Speaker 17: But I think that we're all in a relationship that we need.
Speaker 25: We're either in a relationship that's showing us how we behave so we're being mirrored, or it's showing us something that needs to work in ourselves that allows us to stay in the situation that we don't deserve.
Speaker 4: I like that words matter, So maybe it's not deserved, maybe it's need.
Speaker 3: Man, I like that. Yeah, all right, thank you calling, Well, thank you. Let's go to another caller. Hello, who's this Hell?
Speaker 9: This is Ryan from her? How are you doing this morning? Breakfast?
Speaker 4: Lud peace, run run.
Speaker 3: We're talking about being in a relationship you deserve. What's your thoughts?
Speaker 15: Look, man, you know sometimes you know she's right to a certain degree, right, But man, some hot of these do kill they as women.
Speaker 3: For that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 15: They realize this. You know, if I can't have you, nobody else can, you know, what I mean, somebody just as cowards. So you know, that's how you have some digits.
Speaker 3: Think yeah, okay, all right, well thank you, I give you.
Speaker 4: I do understand what people to say.
Speaker 5: It like, you know, you don't deserve to be in an abusive relationship, but I do think.
Speaker 4: I do think you can.
Speaker 5: You meet people where they are a lot of times because you might be there. And that's why I think the trauma I think we're talking about trauma bonds in a lot of situations. But then it's the flip side, right when you start doing the work on yourself and you know you you start loving yourself a different way and you start dealing with those insecurities and you start going on your healing journey, I think you'll meet people on.
Speaker 3: That journey too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, some people do that when they get in relationships. When they meet each other, they are both very you know, damaged goods from previous relationships, and then one person may start doing the work with the other person not and that's when you're not catching up, you're not staying on the same page.
Speaker 1: So people, that's how a lot of people I'll grow each other as well.
Speaker 5: And some people and some people don't realize that there's something better out there because you're so used to dealing with one he's so comfortable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of people are comfortable in their situation and they don't want to try another situation because they don't know if they're gonna get worse. That's right.
Speaker 6: And a lot of people think that they can change, like they can help people too. It's like like say fans as if I get with somebody and he's like really really damaged, do I give up on him because he is damaged?
Speaker 1: Or is it like can I help him?
Speaker 3: You try to turn it into a project. You know a lot of people do that a lot of times. That can happen, though, I think that happens with growth. I know, and I don't know Charlamagne situation. But I was so young when I met. Yeah, I was sixteen too, so I had a lot of growing to do. You know.
Speaker 4: We grew together. Yeah, that's right, we grew together.
Speaker 3: But eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. Are you in a relationship you deserve let's discuss. It's the breakfast club on morning, it's topic time.
Speaker 14: Call eight hundred five five one oh If I've one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Morning everybody. It's thej n V jess hilarious charlamage to God. We are the Breakfast Club. If you're just joining us, we're asking, are you in a relationship you deserve?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 3: This conversation comes from Mandy and Weezy. They were here promoting in a new book, No Holes Barred, and we're asking, are you in that relationship? Let's listen to the conversation, and it's gonna sound bad.
Speaker 17: I do think everyone is with who they deserve.
Speaker 24: What do you mean if you're with someone who isn't that great to you, it's because you don't believe you deserve better. Everyone in certain relationships I feel like they deserve it because it's like, if you don't want better for yourself, no one can lead you out of it. You could take a you could take a horse to water, but you can't make them drink it. And so I do think that what if you're in a bad relationship or not, you don't feel like you deserve more, You're in a relationship you deserve.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, let's take your calls. Hello, who's this DD? Hey d D? Are you in a relationship you deserve.
Speaker 4: I'm single right now, so you deserve to be single.
Speaker 3: You deserve to be single right now.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'll be dirty.
Speaker 16: R R.
Speaker 5: Come on, let's look in the mirror too. R. Until you are a person that can treat somebody.
Speaker 2: Else right, I treat everybody right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I hate a little giggling in your voice. I heard you snickering in your voice. You know you done did a couple of guys out of here. Dirty, No guys to women.
Speaker 6: Dirty.
Speaker 5: So now come on, now, you gotta tell the unit. I want you to tell the universe what you want right now? Is it either best to be single or do you want somebody?
Speaker 3: Claim it right now?
Speaker 4: Which one?
Speaker 9: I'd rather be single right now?
Speaker 3: I'm happier, all right.
Speaker 4: Okay, forever? No, she just told the universe forever.
Speaker 3: Hello this let hey, good morning cash. We're asking do you deserve Let's talk about your relationship. Are you in a relationship you deserve right now?
Speaker 15: I'm advice. I'm a single friend with all the advice.
Speaker 3: You're the single friend. So you're in a relationship you deserve, You deserve to be single.
Speaker 11: I mean for now, you know what I mean?
Speaker 15: It did for everybody that I continue to grow happy, the better I can be, so I can attract what I need to attract.
Speaker 3: And I agree with that.
Speaker 5: I see, I like awareness accountability because that's what Mandy was saying. That's what you're saying, awareness and accountability. Let's grow, Let's let's do the work on each other. We can attract the person that, uh, you know reflects that.
Speaker 15: Yeah, you know, some of the best relationships right now are the people who aren't really.
Speaker 3: To do the work.
Speaker 4: Some of you said, some of the best relationships of the people who are willing to aren't.
Speaker 9: Willing to do the work.
Speaker 2: You know, they theyre happier here they trauma, you know, they they good, which is why it's a lot going on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got homegirls that tell me all the time they're not even dating nobody if they're not in therapy.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But see, the thing is, I don't even necessarily believe that they like the trauma, you know what I mean. They just may know how to come up out of it. You know, a lot of people don't know how to move past it. And a lot of people don't even know that they're carrying trauma until you show that person that.
Speaker 3: Far, you know what I mean. All right, well, thank you, I mean tomorrow of the story.
Speaker 5: I think you know, what everybody is saying is true, Like, you know, just just do the work on yourself, you know, so you can attract you know, the healed person that you're looking for. But you're not gonna attract the healed person and tell you a healed version, a more healed version of yourself anyway.
Speaker 1: So yeah, then I don't.
Speaker 6: Think healing is ever done, you know what I mean. Life is going to keep lifing. You know, you run into situations all the time. It's always gonna be something to heal from. It's just knowing how to do that and how to properly assess yourself.
Speaker 14: That's right.
Speaker 5: But if you know, if you want more conversations like that to be sparked, then go pick up Mandy and Weezy's book, No Holds Barred, a dual manifesto of sexual exploration and power.
Speaker 4: I guarantee you it's a whole bunch of stuff in the book, just like that debate.
Speaker 3: All right, now, we got the latest with Lauren coming up, So don't move, Dann.
Speaker 1: We ain't even get Lauren in on this. Does she feel like she in a relationships she deserves.
Speaker 3: She don't know that right, the latest of Lord when we come back, it's the breakfast s logo Morning the breakfast Club wanting Everybody's DJ Envy, Jess, Hilarry, Charlamagne, the gud. We are the breakfast Club. Let's get to the latest with Laura ln becoming the street fast.
Speaker 4: She gets the from somebody that knows somebody detail.
Speaker 17: I'm a one girl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 4: She'd be having the.
Speaker 3: Latest on you.
Speaker 14: It's the latest with Lauren la Rosa.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you have facts, sometimes you have details, sometimes you have a little bit everything.
Speaker 14: Well, it's the ladies on the Breakfast Club talk.
Speaker 18: So Stephane Diggs has our girl CARDI be over in France living like a royal highness, literally in a castle.
Speaker 1: Let's take a listen. This man got me in a castle.
Speaker 10: I took in a real castle.
Speaker 26: Why do this man got to stand in a castle on the Marie An that was being old down here? This real quick A thousand beer mind you. I've been to him every time I go to Europe. I can never go to Versailles, I can never go see the Tailand he said castle, I give you the castle.
Speaker 10: Look how beautiful this man is. So he got us in a castle like that, kimlieve we're staying in some place like this.
Speaker 18: M m well she was talking about the alligators. Cardi shows you in her video the mope. I believe that's what it's called outside of the castle. Yep, she shows you that and she says there's real alligators in the castle.
Speaker 10: It's huge.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's just for them too. Yeah, for the vacation.
Speaker 3: Crazy.
Speaker 4: They've been the white castles in the Bronx before.
Speaker 1: You're funny.
Speaker 4: It's not like Shane never been in the castle.
Speaker 3: This is a different type of castle.
Speaker 9: Sir.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, my god, I love that.
Speaker 18: Yes, well, shout out to car I was gonna say shout out to the castle. Cardi Cardian stuff on digs now in other news wanted us in the congratulations to Cameron. So yesterday Cameron posted to via his Instagram and announcement that he has inked a seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars book deal with Simon and Schuster, one of the Big five publishers.
Speaker 17: I know, Charla, you have a a footprint with them as well too, right.
Speaker 5: Black Privile Pubishing they published all my books. But then I have a book in print over there dropping the clues bombs of camera.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 18: So he says in his announcement that you know, at the end of this this could potentially get him to seven figures with this deal, and that at the time he doesn't have an actual release date for an autobiography, but he is aiming to do something in February of twenty twenty six.
Speaker 17: So he's looking to tell his story through books. So shout out to him, Dope, if you.
Speaker 4: Can write a rap, you can write a book.
Speaker 3: Yes, And I don't think about Kim and he has such a history that a lot of people don't know how he started and his relationship with Mace and then Biggie signing him, and all the things that he went through and Rockefeller so and then all his personal stuff and how he was a great basketball player and him and Mace was actually supposed to go to college and they were talking about going to the league at one time.
Speaker 5: So his history is long, and these people be having stories that we don't know anything about. And the thing about a book, a book, you know, allows you to really really talk talk about those intimate details of your life.
Speaker 4: So I hope it's I hope it's a memoir that he's right.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I was excited when I saw the announcement for that reason. I felt like he is going to be He's such a good storyteller that the book is going.
Speaker 17: To be full of that as well too. I love watching those interviews.
Speaker 18: So and then lastly, I wanted to send another congratulations to some of the people who made the twenty twenty five Double Excelf Freshman cover. Now we I feel like the only two people you guys would know is Jello who you know from the Double XL Freshman cover.
Speaker 4: Charlotte, are you talking to us specifically?
Speaker 17: Yeah, I'm talking to you and Envy?
Speaker 4: Oh okay, can say that you're talking to millions of people.
Speaker 18: Sorry, I've been talking like I'm just talking to y'all in the room. I'm so like you said, talking to you to y'all. But yes, so from the Double Excelf Freshman cover. When I looked at it, I was like, man, I wanted to send congratulations to everybody, but I feel like Envy and Charlottage will probably only know Jello, Ball and Ravaughn.
Speaker 4: Why there got one record?
Speaker 3: He got two records? He got the record with Marilla, the one would related.
Speaker 5: They both came in with let Me that makes You gets You on the double EXL listener, I don't know nobody on that either.
Speaker 18: You know, okay thirty three thirty three to Jello, and I feel like you would know hy t be Fat, you would know him by his song, but probably yeah, because his song was circulated on socials. Some are sin A lot of people are playing her music right now, A little shimmy. I'm gonna be honest with y'all. There was like four on here where I was like.
Speaker 17: Dang, am I.
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 5: I don't know any of those people, and I'm fine not knowing, because the reality when you end up on those magazine covers that should serve as a should serve as a place of discovery.
Speaker 4: Yes, correct, if I'm interested in going to see it.
Speaker 18: Yes, if I'm being honest. There were people in here that I was like, I don't know these names. Let me hear the songs. And some of the songs I knew because of like TikTok or Instagram, but I didn't know the artists themselves.
Speaker 6: But I thought a lot of times you hear these songs on TikTok and you don't even know there are a whole song?
Speaker 1: Yeah until later, right, but I need to hear what nineteen and it's got going on?
Speaker 3: Yes you have one?
Speaker 17: No not for okay?
Speaker 18: Well yeah, so I would shout out to him, especially Rayvon. I met him in the the BT media room and when I sat down and talked to him, we did an interview. I was so surprised by how big his friendly, his personality is, like his music is so like battle rap.
Speaker 17: A lot of times.
Speaker 3: Everyone around though, right, yeah I did.
Speaker 18: I didn't know about him go until all the back and forth with Joey Baden or Joey Okay, you can say Joey Okay. Yeah, I didn't know about him honestly. Until that back and forth, it made me be like, who is this? And then when we talked to him in the media room, I was like, your personality is so bigger than not that nothing's wrong with just rapping, but he has a really big personality.
Speaker 17: It was great conversation with him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and for people that don't know he signed the td Y Yeah twenty nine he had the Good, the Bad, and the Dollar Menu is a great, great project.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who is laser them seven hundred.
Speaker 4: I know that's right.
Speaker 17: Someone on the double exelf freshman.
Speaker 5: Coming in and I wanted to know thirty three is just young in this room, okay because the nineteen hundred rug rat he's saying.
Speaker 3: Ma'am to you.
Speaker 4: I want you to know that, Lauren.
Speaker 3: Yekay, he's twenty two. All right, what you said?
Speaker 4: I mean stuff?
Speaker 1: These names, they got some names on them career.
Speaker 17: We had some of the songs to play, but we don't got nineteen hundred rug right though?
Speaker 1: Oh man, what about little Shimmy? We got a little chimmy.
Speaker 18: No, we have we have some ravawn. We got Yello of course, samar Sin, we got von Dope we got before. Yeah, he said he was coming up here, Charlotte. He said that you was going to figure that out of him.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 5: I did hit him up and say whenever he ready to pull up, because I really like that the good, the bad, the dollar menu out and.
Speaker 1: Who is little chef?
Speaker 8: Do it? What?
Speaker 1: Oh? That's another one?
Speaker 8: You know what?
Speaker 12: I know?
Speaker 18: You know some of his songs from social Okay for you? When we all right, we got to go.
Speaker 3: That is the latest with Lauren.
Speaker 5: I'm sure now that will be putting us up tomorrow these artists when she comes tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, everybody else the People's Choice mixes up. Next, it's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Wait, wake up, wait cool If you're locked into the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 19: Rocket Mortgage is lowering down payments to one percent for eligible home buyers with one plus. You heard that right, one percent down on a home with one plus from Rocket Mortgage. Learn more today at eight hundred four rocket or Rocket dot com. Rocket Mortgage, LLC licensed in fifty states and MLS Consumer access dot org.
Speaker 3: Hashtag thirty thirty jes hilarious, charlamade the god we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Salute to Nelly and Ashanti for joining us this morning.
Speaker 4: Yes, indeed, salutor Nelly and a Shanty.
Speaker 5: Make sure you watch their show We Belong Together, starts on Peacock tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Love that that's right.
Speaker 3: And also, you're gonna be out of town this weekend, right I am.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna be in Virginia Beach Friday and Saturday. We got two shows at the Funnybone Comedy Club on Friday and then two shows at the Funnybone Comedy Club on Saturday. So make sure you get your tickets at just our atsofficial dot com in Arizona July twelfth. I will be there, so'll get your tickets. I will be at the Wild Horse Casino and yeah, that's it, man, just get your tickets.
Speaker 1: Virginia Beach just really be a hot weekend.
Speaker 4: Okay, way, deodorant when you had just shows, man, no be hot. I'm telling you people, be munkey.
Speaker 1: It's not hot in the venue.
Speaker 13: Yo.
Speaker 5: I don't think that deodorance, and I mean it's sincerely, I don't know if the odorance have changed their formula over the years. You know what I'm saying. Because some things are different. People's bodies are different.
Speaker 4: Climate change can heat a little different some of the some of the.
Speaker 6: Way people be smelling sometimes, I know, I know the body, it's crazy. And the under arms on these smell like regular under arms. No more, No, it's different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jesus, where where the hell are y'all a with these people smell like this? I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know where s Maybe because they don't need to be outside, so I don't even know how.
Speaker 3: Boy, these people like.
Speaker 4: Damgn he smelled hot.
Speaker 3: She's hot.
Speaker 4: He smelled hot?
Speaker 3: All right? Well when we come back. We got the positive notice the Breakfast Club. Good morning. Everybody is v just a MARYA Charlamage the guide. We are the Breakfast Club, and so alude to everybody that's been supporting the car shows. You know we're doing one in Virginia Hampton, Virginia July nineteenth and then August sixteenth in New Jersey.
Speaker 5: I mean we sold thousands of tickets. I want to say thank you so much. If you haven't got your.
Speaker 3: Ticket, it will sell out, So get your ticket. Kids five and under are free. So if you want a safe event and fun event for the kids, but something that you can enjoy as adults, make sure you check out my car show, whether it's in Hampton, Virginia or the Midlelands Expost Center in New Jersey. I appreciate you guys. Kids five and under are free, so just bring the keyids all right now, Charlotte, you got a positive note.
Speaker 9: I do.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: You know we've been having all these conversations about you know what you deserve this morning.
Speaker 4: The reality is, in the end, you do get what you deserve. Okay.
Speaker 5: The amount of effort you put in that determines the amount of joy that you will receive, have a blessed day breakfast club bit you don't finish for y'all.
Speaker 3: Don't