Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of the Jesse Kelly Show. And as promised, here she sits the Great Megan Kelly, of course, off the Megan Kelly Show. Serious Sex Sam YouTube podcast. You don't really have to introduce Megan Kelly, but here we are, all right, Megan soue. You've been here in Milwaukee for a couple of days, and this is not my first one of these. I know it's not your first one of these. Does it feel different or is it just me? It feels different.
Speaker 2: It's so strange to be around a bunch of Republicans who are happy.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, it feels I thought after the assassination attempt, I thought we would get here, and I thought it would be darker feeling and angrier. I guess I should say I figured people would be all kinds of spicy. But it has been honestly the most pleasant convention I can remember.
Speaker 3: You know, Jesse, It's one of those things we know.
Speaker 2: Of course, anything could happen, and the Republicans should not count their chickens, and you know they often screw things up. However, right now everything's going their way I've never been to a convention like this where it's all going their way. They're ahead in the polls, there's a wave of momentum behind them, The swing.
Speaker 3: States look good.
Speaker 2: The media has turned on the Democratic nominee.
Speaker 3: That doesn't happen.
Speaker 2: No, and not to mention, the law fairer is falling apart, like by the day, including last Monday, just as we came off here. It's just all these things happened. And then on top of it, Trump survived an assassination attempt heroically, to the point where he even had to be praised by some c and nners, not the MSNBC yars, but like, it's just, you know, the world is upside down and Republicans are used to being embattled and the scourge of the media and behind the polls, and even if they're not, the media says they are, and it's just everything's flipped.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's let's actually focus on that, because we're going to come back to bide and whether or not he politically survives this in a moment. But I was actually talking with a senator last night and he said, Jesse, my biggest concern right now. Maybe he was just being paranoid, he said, is over confidence. He said, every consultant I talked to other senators, House members, they're talking fifty five fifty six seats in the Senate owning the House. Fine, right, yeah, that's exactly right. So I don't want to be mister Sink. I don't want to be Debbie Downer. But if we were to blow this or it wasn't as big as we want it to be, how would that happen? Have a I don't want to count my chickens, but I don't understand how we could blow it from here, but I'm sure we could. How would we do that?
Speaker 2: I mean, the biggest thing I worry about is that Democrat turnout machine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think this is why Republicans have problems with mail in balloting. They don't trust the system and they don't trust the Democrats not to do something with the ballots. And I understand that hesitation. That's the biggest way I have is just you know, Trump keeps saying we got to win by a big margin and in order for them not.
Speaker 3: To steal it.
Speaker 2: That's not how I would put it, but I do think he needs to win by a big margin either way. It has to go buy a big margin otherwise the other side won't accept it. And there's no way the Democrats are winning by a big margin in this particular race.
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 2: I guess I feel like overconfidence is a problem. It's tomorrow's problem.
Speaker 3: Right now, we need to.
Speaker 2: Enjoy this amazing week which never comes along, and then tomorrow we need to get serious about where we stand. Because what if Joe Biden doesn't drop out? What if we have another four years of somebody who can't put two sentences together but has the nuclear codes. And if he does sub out, there's gonna be a new wave of overconfidence. Because there was a poll that just dropped today showing Trump's ahead of kam Law by a bigger margin. Then he's ahead of Biden, and she's a less inherently likable person.
Speaker 3: So the Republicans are going to be like, she's toast.
Speaker 2: But these Dems are very good about just voting Democrat no matter what. They want the abortion, you know, they want their government checks, they want their taxes.
Speaker 1: They vote with a purpose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you're right not to count anything.
Speaker 1: Okay, So let's talk about the Biden news. I have hard time. We've talked about this, you and I before. I have an ongoing bet with Buck sexit about this whole thing. Does he drop? Does he not drop? Bucks? Says he stays, I say he goes. Okay, set that aside. I can't see how he stays. Now that Pelosi's public, now that Schumer's public, now that Schiff is public. These are some Democrat heavy hitters who are not just voicing displeasure, they're doing it publicly. So if Joe Biden stays, how does that look when the other big shots have said he's got.
Speaker 3: To go, Well, they're not going to allow it. That's what we're seeing.
Speaker 2: You're going to win your bet because this is sort of all part of the extortion campaign where they went to him nicely and they said, you know, it's a nice.
Speaker 3: Puppy you have there. Yeah. Right, And now we're.
Speaker 2: At the phase of like, I'm gonna spend some time with you puppy without you around.
Speaker 3: Sorry, no one wants to hurt a puppy anyway.
Speaker 2: They're doing all the leaking right, there's a reason Adam Schiff just came out in California with his OpEd saying he's got to go. He never would have done that if Pelosi hadn't blessed it. She's his master. And so they're starting to, you know, twist the knife like it's only going to get more painful for you from here, Joe, and by that we mean Jill. He can leave now with his dignity, or he'll leave later without any of it, without his dignity. And even today there was a piece of Axios talking about how they're threatening him and you'll lose your library. Oh boo everano, But this is what they're going to do. They're gonna try to ruin him if he doesn't leave willingly. And at some point, Jill, who does care about power and legacy and I guess money post presidency, I think we'll be forced to go to him and say they're ruining us.
Speaker 3: We've got to go.
Speaker 1: Have you ever considered wearing sunglasses inside? As you know, we were talking about this before that in a winter. Yeah, as of about twenty four hours ago, I've decided I'm a sunglasses inside guy. It's just it's become who I am. Have you ever considered coming around to this, I mean, not.
Speaker 2: Like as a policy, but on a case by case basis, I would do it. No, I occasionally I do want to avoid the Anna Winter relationship.
Speaker 3: He's not a good person.
Speaker 2: But I have dry eye and so the bright lights often bother me, and I think, you know, maybe I'll get on board.
Speaker 1: Well, they bother you, they don't bother me anymore, Megan, Because I have my sunglasses.
Speaker 3: Why what brought you over? What tell me about your evolution?
Speaker 1: So one, these are a prescription so I can't see. I can't make out people's faces anymore here, So that's that's a problem. Because I'm forty two going on ninety two, my eyes are apparently going to crap on me, and that was a big part of it. I look really good, especially because my hair has fallen out to the where I have to buzz it. So I've got to make I've got to compensate for things right now, Megan, you don't have this problem. Okay, these are problems that I have that you don't have.
Speaker 2: I had to wear the hat because for the listeners I'm wearing it looks like a Maga hab but it really reads make women female again, because it is like a wind tunnel out there on my set, and it was starting to look like, yeah, I'd just gotten out of bed after like a hot and sexy night, and that's not really appropriate for daytime news.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's not okay. Speaking of women's finish up with this. Obviously, single women have been a huge problem for Republicans for the longest time, and that problem is getting worse. Married men vote Republican, married women vote Republican. This is just how I go. Single men vote Republican, but single women, by a margin something like seventy to thirty vote Democrat. That is something that GOP has very ham fistedly tried to change. Is that something that can change. There's very clearly just the natural inclination of single women to go left. Explain it, but maybe you can.
Speaker 2: I don't know that they're going to change that. I think single women are very worried about abortion, and the Republicans are not their party on that, even by saying it's a stage issue, which is better than we want to ban it in all fifty states. But I think they're naturally worried more about having their right to get an abortion, that's how they would phrase it. And I also think that in some ways it's not their fault. Because I have a daughter, I see what schools do to the young girls, Like they really try to play on their empathy to like start indoctrinating them on their left wing causes. If you're a good person, if you're a kind and empathetic person, this is how.
Speaker 1: You will feel about this issue. Right.
Speaker 2: Trans women are women's sweetheart, That's what the nice people would say and accept. It starts very young, and so I think it takes a while for the brainwashing to wear off on them, because eventually they do get married and they have babies, and they see ultrasounds and they start to look at it differently. I think it's a long evolution. But I think if I running Republican politics, I would not say, put all your effort into.
Speaker 3: Young single women.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's probably a lost cause she's Megan Kelly. You know where to watch Megan Kelly. Listen to Megan Kelly's Serious XM of Course, which is amazing YouTube podcast. Megan, I appreciate you very much, even if you're not wearised sunglasses. I appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Look forward to it.
Speaker 1: Thank you. You look great, Megan Kelly. Everyone all right, So we still have obviously a ton to get to it's our last night to hear at the convention. But for now, before we get to any of that, I want to talk to you about signing a pledge. Now that's sounds weird, doesn't it sign a pledge? What does that mean? Well, when I talk about IFCJ, the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews, I want you to understand that the people who are living under rocket attack, terrorist attack, murder, rape, and just all that horror that they're going through still every day. It's not in the news every day, but they're going through it every day. They think if you talk to people over there, they think America doesn't give a crap because our because of our media, because how horrible our media is. So the reason you sign the pledge is they're gonna turn it in one big pledge, all these signatures. They're gonna go over there and present it to net and Yahoo and present it to them and let them know, Hey, a lot of people care, a lot of people care, a lot of people are praying for you, A lot are you're not praying for them? Go to support IFCJ dot org and sign the pledge. That's all they're asking for. That I'm asking for money and they're not. That's all they're asking for is just signing a pledge support IFCJ dot org. If you would, all right, we'll be back. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday. Do not forget. You can email the show. We'll be right back on Monday. I'm not gonna be here tomorrow. I'm traveling from this convention. But now I'm to be back on Monday. You can email the show Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. If you miss any part of the show, you can download the whole thing on iHeart, Spotify iTunes. Now let's get back to the asked Doctor Jesse questions. And I should update you. The Biden campaign has come out since this news is breaking news that he's planning on stepping down, some Biden people have come out and said that's not true at all. He's not stepping down. Look, we're not gonna know that again. Like we talked about many times, you're not in until you decide you're in, and you're not out until you decide you're out. It's just let's wait and see. But I tend to believe the story anyway. Let's do some ask Doctor Jesse questions, Dear Jesse, machine gun Kelly, why is early voting bab? All right, I'm gonna explain this because this would be a good way so for you to explain to norm and Norma because they can get confusing. Why would you care? Why is early voting bad? All right? Here it is. There's a thing called chain of custody. You've probably if you watch legal shows, cop shows, you've probably heard this phrase chain of custody. So evidence. You know, I rate a drug dealer's house and I pick up the cocaine. Okay, so it goes from me, from my possession. I have to turn it into an evidence locker. It has to be signed into the evidence locker. So that's an ironclad chain of custody. So there's a time a date where you signed it in and then it leaves, and that has to be signed out at a time and date. Who signed it out? This proper chain of custody? Why is that so important? Because they understand important things moving to and fro tend to disappear, things tend to happen. I'll make it. I'll make it even simpler than that. I've used this example before. Let's say we live in a little hundred person village, okay, and in this village we all get to vote. We get to vote. We're voting on the new chief, who's chief in our village. And so there are two scenarios. On the first In the first scenario, there's a voting hut. There's one specific hut. You show up on election day, you walk in there, you show your ID, proving yourself to be a citizen of that village, and you vote and drop your thing in. You put your little piece of paper in there. Okay. That's one way. On that day, at the end of the day they add up all the votes. Winner is the chief. That's one way. Second way is this, Oh, sure, there's a voting hut, and on election day you can wait and you can go vote in the voting hut, and a lot of people do. But also they've mailed these ballots out to a bunch of different people, and if you want, you can you can fill out your ballot and then it doesn't go to the voting hut. The ballot someone will come by and he's in charge of the mail of the village and he's gonna grab your ballot from you and then he's gonna take that ballot into a separate hut where they store the mail for a while, and then it gets sorted in there, and then eventually it'll be moved from that hut into another hut, and they're gonna get things organized, and then eventually from that hut it'll make its way down to the voting hut. Now, which of the two ways is more safe and secure? Which of the two ways is more I don't know, appetizing for a cheater or beyond absolute malfeasance. Which of the two ways is right for just an accident? It doesn't have to be a bit fraud. What if the male guy who shows up at your house and grabs your ballot and he's walking to the other hut, and the big gust of wind comes by and there goes your ballot. It floats off, and the ballots off, and it floats into the river, and now your vote doesn't count. There is a reason, nation after nation after nation has banned mail in voting, early voting, any form of electronic voting, and they've gone paper ballots, same day voted voting counting of the same day. That is why early voting is bad. Now, if it's available to you. Do it. Look, vote, I don't care how you vote. Vote, but in general, you don't want that in a society. All right, Jesse, do you think the Republican National Convention seems a little dated? I can't tell if they're running a Miss America pageant or the oscars. I think newer Republican voters would rather see something with the excitement of a cage match, or for that matter, a Trump rally. The old guard prefers pomp and ceremony. Well, they'll vote Republican anyway. Thanks for all you do. His name is Michael, Okay. Does it feel dated? Look, there are some things that are a tradition and they continue on as a tradition, whether or not they make total sense. Now, I need to explain that these conventions, they've been going on for as long as anyone can remember, very similar to you know what. Here's a good example, weddings, the American wedding tradition. What happened? What happens normally? I realize there people do it differently, but normally what happens you you find yourself a dime or you find yourself a dude, and you decide you're gonna get married and live happily ever after, and you're gonna go smoochi smoth and life is good, and that's good. I hope you do that. Wonderful good for you. And you decide you're gonna get married, and then you do what. You send out invitations to everybody all across the country, friends, family, wherever you go, and everyone has to then take a few days off of work and buy a plane ticket a hotel. By the time you're done, If you're flying a family of four to somebody's wedding, that's a three four thousand dollars affair. Most likely by the time you're done eating, flying, staying. That's crazy, but that is the American tradition. And traditions are very very very powerful things. And well, I'm not a tradition fan. Traditions have their place. It's always been done this way. Members of the Republican Party delegates people from all across the country. They come together for a gigantic event. And I will tell you, look, I'm you're not here, but I'm here. I will tell you there's value in coming together. There is value in coming together. What have I told you before that you, especially if you're an introvert. You need to avoid the temptation. I'm pointing fingers at me. I'm an introvert. I need to avoid the temptation when I'm not working, of just going home, keeping to myself, watching my documentary, read a good book. It's very tempting and it's very easy today in this era of the cell phone, the smartphone, social media. And I've told you you need to get out there and force yourself into groups of like minded people. There's value in community. There's value. Look, there's value in a PEP rally. There is So does it feel dated when I like a cage match? I understand Dana White speaking, and I yes, of course feel stated. But at the same time it feels traditional, and I don't necessarily think it's a bad thing. All right, all right, but look, there are bad things like living with pain every day. That's a bad thing. That's not something you should do. And here's what we do. We either tough it out when we have this daily pain, back, pain, neck, pay, whatever it is. We either tough it out, or we start taking things that are harmful to us just because we don't want to live with that. I don't want to live my foot or it's all the time, but my back, I can't my leg. Instead, why don't you seek out something natural, drug free. That's what relief Factor is. It's natural, it's drug free. Wouldn't it be nice to wake up tomorrow morning pain free? Relief Factor. You take it for three weeks and you see what happens. Call them all. I'm asking three weeks. If it doesn't work, stop, you'll be ordering more. I guarantee it. Call one eight hundred the number four relief or you can go to relief Factor dot com. Don't live with pain every single day? All right? All right, let's talk about Biden, the courts, an inside job, and the assassination attempting more next True, it's the Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday. Did you hear the w W two vet who spoke last night at the convention. I'm not big. Look, I'm not big on speeches. I'll be honest with you, just doing me talking here. I haven't seen a single speech in person, and I'm not going to either. I'll watch it on TV. I'm gonna go get some chicken wings. I'm gonna go I can't hear. I can't hear the speech. Everyone's talking and everything. So but I did watch this one last night, and man, a love, this was fretting awesome.
Speaker 4: People say, people is America is an idea, but I believe America is much more than that.
Speaker 1: America.
Speaker 4: America is our home.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: And I was fighting in Europe and I came back home. I kissed the ground, thank God that I'm back home in my country and where I come from. When somebody comes for me, for my home, you're digging your boots in the ground and never look back. That's the attitude that saved the free world and President Trump back in commander in chief. I would go back to Marie Enlists today and I was storm whatever beach you want, my country wants to needs meet.
Speaker 1: You fight a gaunt tell me you're not ready to stand up and cheer right now. It was friggin awesome. And JD Vance was awesome last night. JD Vance was also very, very aimed in one direction last night. Let's talk a little that's not set aside the pomp pumps for a minute and talk a little political strategy. I don't know if you watched the speech, but it was heavily, heavily, heavily what it was about JD. He was introducing, introducing himself to a lot of people who don't know him. Look, remember you're a nerd. I'm a nerd. We're political nerds. We know who these people are. Norm and Norma don't. So he was introducing himself, introduced his mom who's overcome addiction, and things like that. That's wonderful. But he also was talking. Notice how many times he mentioned Pennsylvania, rust belt manufacturing, Michigan. I think he said those words about nine thousand times last night. That is the plan for JD. Vance. I bet you he might as well buy a second home in Pennsylvania, a third home in Michigan, and maybe even a fourth home in Wisconsin, because until July, he's going to reside permanently in those states. JD. Vance is the weapon they're going to aim at rust belt voters, rust spelt swing voters who feel disenfranchised, they feel like their country has screwed them over repeatedly. And he was speaking to the working man last night, And as you know, that is what I love, That's who I love, and I love how much the communists hated it. This was on MSNBC.
Speaker 5: He started talking about what America is is that America is not just an idea. It is a group of people with a shared history and a common future. The thing about America is that it's not a group of people with shared history. In fact, I think a lot of people would argue it's quite the opposite.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of.
Speaker 5: People with different histories, different heritages.
Speaker 1: His in laws don't share the history exactly. And that noticell just pause for a moment. Notice how much they despise the very idea that we have a culture here, we have a history, we have a culture. Lose this stupid melting pot talking point. That's a bunch of crap. We have a history in a culture. Our culture in this country believes in freedom. Our culture believes in family goodness. We believe the government should be small and out of our lives. That is American culture. It's not some meaningless thing that just kind of floats with ever any way the wind blows. That's what the communist wants you to believe. Is it unique to anyone's skin color, No, it's not. Is it unique to anyone's heritage As far as what country they come from or race. No, it's not. It's not even really unique to anyone's religion. Although America was founded by Christians, that's not debatable, and it is a Christian history, of course it is. But it is a country that has a culture. It is unique. It is wonderful. The Communist has done wonders watering down that concept in the minds of Americans. Anyway, I'll let this hag continue.
Speaker 3: Piece of it.
Speaker 5: He goes on. He went along sort of a paragraph at least about this plot in eastern Kentucky where his seven or six generations of his family are buried, and his hope is that his wife and he are eventually laid to rest there and their kids follow them. And I sort of understand the idea of sharing the burial plot, but it also is it reveals someone who believes that the history that the family should inherit, and indeed, the history that should be determinative in the story of the Vance family is the history of the Eastern Kentucky Vances, and not the Vances from San Diego, which is where his wife is from and where her Indian parents are from. But in America doesn't always have to be the white male lineage Trump's that defines the family.
Speaker 1: You can't possibly treat these people with enough disdain, disdain you. They hate you, They hate every single part of your country, your culture, your history, and your values. And know you don't have an obligation to live peacefully with them. These people should be run out of the circles of power everywhere they are found, because they are a poisonous cancer on this country. Remember that, Jesse, in your opinion, how many people would have had to be in on this if it was an inside job, local cops too, so on and so forth. Okay, so I guess we're doing hypotheticals. What if this was an inside job? You know, no one's ruled out anything, at least I haven't ruled out I then who knows? Who knows? We may never know. Well, look, it would only really take one or two. It wouldn't take that many. You take somebody who's in charge of this, in charge of that, You assign someone here when he probably should be here, but you're in charge. It wouldn't take that many. As far as the situation on the ground, now, if we're going to do this inside job thing, he was a train operative and who knows. I mean, maybe he was, who knows. Let's let's put it on Iran, because that's the one that makes us feel better than that being our own government. So they would if Iran wanted to do it well, on the day of, you would only need a few, like I said, one, two, three, You could make it happen if you had them in the right places. But it would take a lot more than that leading up to it. Planning, pepper, preparation, equipment. These things take time. Takes a lot of time. Jesse, how come you get to make up your own commercials? Are you? How come you are allowed to do that? You know? I have this question a lot from a lot of people who are in radio, people who do what I do, people who listen. They asked me, how do you get away with this? How do you get away with saying this? How do you get away with doing your commercials this way? How do you get away with well? Whoever said you couldn't, Here's what happens. Whenever you would have you do a job, whatever your job is, whether you're in construction or a lawyer or whatever you do, you feel like you're supposed to do it the way everyone else does. It, but you don't have to. That's an unspoken thing that you don't have to. Why would I do it that way? And look, as you know, this is an advertiser supported show. I don't charge to listen, I don't charge to download the podcast, and Lord Willing, I can't promise this, but Lord will think it will never happen. I wanted to always be free. But it's not a charity. It's a business. So it's advertisers supported. And so if you're going to read ads on the show. It's not like people tune in for the ads, but if you're gonna read ads on the show, you in the very least could make an effort one to treat your advertising partners the way they should be treated. That's one, and two, make an effort to at least make it a little bit entertaining. That's how I've always felt. I don't understand why you feel like you have to do some monotone or rate it off the thing. I think that's freaking rutal. And to be honest, it's unfair to advertising partners. It is whether you buy something or choose to patronize one of these advertising partners of the show, that's fine, it's your business. I don't want you to ever do anything that doesn't fit for you, or you don't like or doesn't work for you. I would never say that, but they are the reason the show goes. You know, it doesn't happen without them. When I talk to you about Done for your Real estate's actually a really great example. Done for your Real Estate's a great example. What do they do? Done for you? Real estate helps normal people invest in real estate. They'll they'll find the homes for you. They'll get you the financing, the closing, the rental costs of the rental process. They do all this stuff for you. It done for you. Real estate has such a place in people's hearts. They've been spoken about at people's funerals because a father I believe it was ten homes he eventually got from Done for your Real Estate, passed that down to his kids. That's what they do. Now. If that doesn't interest you, fine, my goodness, don't call them. But if you do, these are my friends, and they're wonderful people, and they might just make your life better. This is for normal people to begin investing in real estate, which is a really smart thing given what we see from the dollar and the markets and everything else. Go to done for you Jesse dot com If that interests you, all right, done for you Jesse dot com and tell him I said, Hi, I love those guys. Brionna Morello, host of The Brionna Morello Show, joins us next, Jesse Kelly Vaccian It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday. And joining me now a very special guest, longtime friend of mine who has her own show now, as I always assumed she would, Brionna Morello, host of The Brionna Morello Show. It's on Rumble. It's on Twitter. Highly recommended. Okay, First, why in the world would you go? Because I get these emails a lot from people of Hey, Jesse, I want to I'm going to start trying radio, or I will want to start trying TV. I want I want to start doing this. Why why would you do it? Why? Yeah?
Speaker 6: It sounds crazy, doesn't it?
Speaker 7: But I'm a little crazy, and I also really enjoy not being censored. So so many of my stories would get rejected when I pitch them during editorial calls. When I worked in the corporate world, and I was so upset and so heartbroken over it and so now nothing gets rejected because it's just me.
Speaker 6: And that's the best.
Speaker 7: Part in all of this, Right, I'm able to now report on things honestly and fairly and cover things that they don't want to talk about, like JA six, like the DOJ, lying to the American people, lying to the juries that are all surrounding J six, the judges, and it's it's great. You know, I'm and I always joke about this, but I'm always pissing off the right people.
Speaker 6: That's the goal of every day, and so that's what we do it on my show.
Speaker 1: That's a very good goal to have. Okay, let's let's talk about the DOJ, because of all the things they've taken over, that might be the most frightening. Once you take over the legal system, once they can turn you, me, the poor January sixers into enemies of the state, criminals that they have the power to do whatever they want to a storey in a cage, kill you, They can do whatever they want to you. And this is one of those things that feels daunting because Trump was in there for four years, had two ags and they both sucked. Neither of them drained that swamp can that be done, or is it there and we can't remove it.
Speaker 6: I think it can be done.
Speaker 7: So when President Trump went back to the White House, I am confident that he has great people around him, people like Jeff Clark, who was over at the DOJ. He was one of the rising stars that really came up towards all of the election fraud questions, and now he's being prosecuted because they are hoping to turn Jeff Clark against the president. But Jeff Clark, like I've spoken to him before, says that, you know, President Trump didn't do anything wrong and there's no crimes that were being committed, but they've indicted him in Fulton County. People like that, people like Mike Davis. I'm pretty sure that they're going to be key players in all of this and purging out the wrong, the people who should not be there in the first place.
Speaker 6: So I'm optimistic from that sense.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 7: What's so worries though, is we've watched everyone keeps saying, oh, just let the system play it out. But the system we're watching the DOJ become weaponized, and everyone just thought it was okay just to continue to sit back and watch.
Speaker 6: We have Republican attorney generals who.
Speaker 7: Have sat back and watched as other attorney generals have gone after President Trump just because they don't like him, manipulating laws, doing all of these legal gymnastics to make sure they could criminally prosecute him, and they never stepped in on any of this. Now we're watching the Missouri ag kind of step up and kind of challenge a lot of this. But it shouldn't have taken this much time. We should have jumped in on the sooner. And that's the part that's so concerning, if they've allowed it to play it out for so long.
Speaker 6: When they shouldn't have waited this long.
Speaker 1: Well, they allowed it to happen to the January sixth political prisoners, and look, these people matter too. It frustrated me to no end. And I know you've been speaking about this to your credit for a long time as well, that these people, their lives, their livelihoods, their freedom matters too. And you couldn't get enough people to care until it was Trump under the gun. These freaking poor people from the January sixth, they have been assaulted and abused by their government in horrible ways and really forgotten by most of the GOP.
Speaker 6: Yes, Jesse. That's the most outrageous part in all of this.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 7: I know the name Stuart Rhodes has a very negative image in the media, but he is somebody who ran the oath Keepers and has never been accused of a violent crime. The oath Keepers, because I want to go dig into them. I've never seen anything regarding like a video of them coming in a violent act or anything of that nature. So I was a little I was a little down the middle when I first started talking to these individuals. I got on the phone with Stuart Roads, who was in the DC goolog and he said, and remind you, he's actually ivyly educated. He was a defensive criminal defense attorney as well. He said, what they're doing to me is the blueprint for what they want to do to President Trump. And I thought at first sounded like a little dramatic, and then it actually happens, and they did lay out the groundwork against Stuart Rhodes, and then they got eighteen years in prison because of it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, egregious, disgusting.
Speaker 7: I've been covering his trial. They've committed perjury the DOJ. They withheld evidence from his criminal defense attorneys. They have also just recently, we've come about going through an email that both the DOJ and his attorneys did receive, but the judge in that case, Judge Meta, an Obama appointed judge, actually said that this was not going to be seen in front of the jury. The email, specifically from the DOJ saying that there was no evidence linking Stuart Roads to before j six telling the oath keepers to go into the capitol. They went through his signal messages, his emails, everything, and they had no evidence of this, and Jesse that email was withheld from the jury.
Speaker 6: And then the most.
Speaker 7: Egregious part in all of this, too, is that when the FBI agents were put on the stand during the trial, they openly admitted, yes, we didn't have any evidence showing that Stuart Roads ever planned any of this out in advance. So what do they do while they got an oathkeeper who was under the same amount of pressure to go on the stand and to say that, well, we didn't say it. It was just kind of assumed that we're going into the capitol. And because of that, he is now sitting in prison for eighteen years until someone intervenes in this.
Speaker 1: Years. Yeah, I mean, it's essentially you're your adult life. It's gone. It just disappears. Anyway. Again, we're speaking with Brianna Morello, host of The Brianna Morello Show. All Right, So it broke an hour and a half ago, two hours ago, this story from Mark Halpern saying Joe Biden's out, he's writing his farewell speech. He's gone. Since then, the White House has come out and said, no, this is ridiculous. It's a bad story. It's not true at all, except the story was multiple sources. Who knows where do you fall in all this?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, I think it's obvious he's not gonna be able to make it to November. I think that they have created this pressure campaign, and then they've done it so successfully. At this point, we're watching all these big name Democrats throw their names out there and say he's got to take his name off the ballot in November. So I think that he's going to bend to the pressure eventually. But then again, who's going to replace him? I mean, I know they're going to lose at this point. There's no way that they could put somebody else in there. Maybe Michelle Obama at this point, but again, I think everyone else any other candidate would not be inspirational for folks to go out and vote for it. I think the messaging is clear if we kind of just stake, you know, a little down the middle on these issues. And I know people don't like hearing us it's rhino comments, but ultimately we've got to win over these moderate voters, and I think the best way to do that is just keeping at pace of what we're doing now. You know, President Trump is going to speak tonight, and I think that his speech is going to be very It's going to try to unify the country at this point, and I think that's the best way to go about it right now.
Speaker 6: I know it sounds crazy.
Speaker 7: I probably would have told you that a couple of months ago, but I think this is actually the way to go.
Speaker 1: That's where I'm at, very moderate and very down the middle is, you know, That's.
Speaker 6: That's how I fall on Yea, That's what I've always told people, you know.
Speaker 1: Jesse, Kelly, Brianna Morello, thank you so much. I appreciate you. I'm very proud of you and your success. I knew you would make it. I appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Jesse. I appreciate you all right, So.
Speaker 1: We still have an hour left, and as you heard earlier, there's a lot of talk that it's going to be Dome, that it might end up being domed. Joe Biden might endoor, sorry might not. He might even drop out. We don't know. But what if it is at some point next hour, I think like twenty minutes from now, we have a guy who wrote a book on Dome. It's worth sticking around for it. And other than that, it's just us. It's just you and me. It's just ask doctor Jesse time and we're going to have a good time. All right. Now, Before we get to that, I want to talk to you about your sleep. We neglect our sleep. We neglect our sleep because we neglect our betting. Our pillows are mattress toppers. We neglect the things on our bed. We get one, we get something that's suitable, and we keep it forever. You know that my pillow was there to change all that. And let's remember, speaking of putting our money where our morals are, this is the company that's lost a fortune out there campaigning on your behalf, on my behalf. You know what queen size premium? My pillow is nineteen dollars and ninety eight cents right now? Did you know that you want a new mattress topper as low as sixteen. It's like getting a new mattress. It changes your life. Your bed just holds you. It's glorious. Go to MyPillow dot com, click on the radio listener special Square and use the promo code Jesse Go take advantage of all this, or you can call them if you'd like eight hundred eight four five zero five four four We will be back with us, doctor Jesse. Hang on