Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about the goat.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean that's why I was talking about money. We came on the PGA torn that nobody cares. But that's what I was like. I thought they had so much money. There's live guys. I thought that there's all the Saudi money, unlimited money. So now they're not doing that anymore.
Speaker 3: So now they're going to merge and be one. Well, I hear you, but why would they do that if they have all this money. I mean a lot of them going to we're tapping out.
Speaker 2: I feel like they're like, hey man, we're about to go on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're not gonna make it. It's wasted money.
Speaker 3: Wow, I don't know.
Speaker 2: And so they can crawling back and they said at the end of the twenty twenty three season, the players will have a fair and objective process for any players who want to reapply for membership with the PGA Tour.
Speaker 5: To PGA Tours agreedment. I mean, nobody cares about this right now on this show, I know. But the proposal merger comes after the PGA Tour and Live have been embroiled. In lawsuits regarding antitrust claims. Okay, we'll move on from this part. We'll talk about it later. Boys.
Speaker 3: He yea yea yeah, Well got to talk about.
Speaker 5: This, which, by the way, Eddie and I and Jordan are gonna play golf with the guy that paid five thousand bucks to an animal charity that I work with play golf with us today.
Speaker 3: Dude, that was the easiest round of golf that I can get permission for. It was so yeah, oh yeah. I told my wife like, I'm gonna play Tuesdays. I don't know if you can play golf on tues No, it's for charity. Somebody paid five thousand dollars to play for me and Bobby and it goes to a dog shelter that we really and are close to. Oh well yeah, yeah, go go play. And I'm like, thank you.
Speaker 5: You just you just let her know.
Speaker 3: Well you reminded me last week and that's why I told her. Got it. Yeah, but it hasn't been that easy to play golf, can I. I don't need to give you some money me, yeah, yeah, yeah, what you got is just give me the whole bag.
Speaker 5: No, I just want to give you. Hold on, I need to know. I want to play a game called blind sceptance.
Speaker 3: Okay, what are we doing?
Speaker 5: I didn't know how much money it will take for you?
Speaker 3: And oh no, here we go.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna tell you what you're taking the money for.
Speaker 3: Is this like selling my soul?
Speaker 5: Nope. But if you say but if you say too much, you'll get none. So if you say one hundred dollars, I'm gonna be like, not too much. But but you can pick your price here. I'm not gonna tell you what you're picking for blind acceptance.
Speaker 3: Okay, So once I accept the money, there.
Speaker 5: Money to your money. If I say yep, that's yes, you're agreeing to something that doesn't it's not gonna cost you anything's gonna hurt you. It's not gonna have to give me anything.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 3: I gonna be embarrassed.
Speaker 5: It's nothing negative on you whatsoever. I can promise you that. Okay, how much money do you want? And then you blindly accept the deal.
Speaker 3: I mean this sounds good. Okay, sounds too good.
Speaker 5: Let's go. How much money do I have my Walllet up, let's go sixty dollars. Okay, I'll do that. Here's sixty bucks.
Speaker 2: Went way too little dude.
Speaker 3: Well, he used he used one hundred as as an example.
Speaker 5: Exactly, that's why I did that. Here's sixty dollars. Now, upon taking this money, you have accepted the terms of the deal. What's the deal exactly? It's called blind acceptance. No, if you take the money, that is you.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. You had blind acceptance and you won't.
Speaker 5: You said, Eddie, blind It could be a tattoo. It's not a tattoos. That the permanent. Nothing permanent. If you take this money, if you touch the money, you thenegreated. Blind acceptance not going to.
Speaker 3: Embarrass me, Nope, it's not going to hurt me. Nope, it's not going.
Speaker 5: To be permanent. Nope, negatively. I don't say anything. You probably know what it is. Okay, blind acceptance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd take the friend, right, I'd take the money.
Speaker 5: I bet you he knows it. We've been together a long time and he probably has put context together. Don't say anything.
Speaker 1: I'd do it sixty bucks years okay, cool, Now, latchbox.
Speaker 3: What do you think it is, Eddie?
Speaker 2: You gotta run in the golf car with that guy.
Speaker 3: That's it? Oh, you know what you know?
Speaker 2: What, dude, Like, how obvious was that?
Speaker 3: You know what? I'd already thought about this. I don't know him, so and I figured I don't have Jordan, and you wouldn't want to put Jordan with him?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 3: And you're you know, I mean you can sure, but that's why. Hey, why don't we rotate?
Speaker 5: I get No, you just took sixty bucks to rotate? Do I want to play blind acceptance with you?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: How did you not see that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I didn't even think about it.
Speaker 5: Would you have accepted sixty bucks for that though?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Then there you go?
Speaker 2: Perfect was taking one hundred?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well of course you take more, take five hundred, Yes, sixty bucks, Blind Acceptance.
Speaker 3: I think that's okay. I'm I'm dude, I played by myself all the time. I talked to random people all the time. This is thank you for the.
Speaker 5: It's not talking random people.
Speaker 3: What do you mean You're like you're playing a game. Yeah, and you're just hanging out. I mean we're shouldered your shoulder.
Speaker 5: That's the thing.
Speaker 3: We're close.
Speaker 1: And I'd have been fine, that was good man, But Blind Acceptance, say, how did you how quickly did you know what it was like?
Speaker 5: Once he studied one permanent and we're talking about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then I was just like, oh, okay, I got it, Like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was so he never crossed my mind.
Speaker 2: He's like, what what is it?
Speaker 3: Could it be? Is it a tattoo? You said?
Speaker 5: Okay. So there's there's a game we just invented an called blind Acceptance game. Could be tricky, could be yeah, Uh, there's a cancer test company. They accidentally tell four hundred patients they have cancer.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, no, yeah, we.
Speaker 5: Don't have Amy here. By the way, she should step out for a little bit, so we started the post show a little bit early. And then also, if you don't hear Amy, that's why she should be back in a minute. And if she wants to tell you what she's doing now, she can. But she's out out for just a minute.
Speaker 3: And they told him that they had cancer.
Speaker 2: How long does it take for them to get find.
Speaker 5: Hundreds of people got to scare their life after opening their letters saying they have cancer. Over four hundred people got the letters, but they actually don't have cancer. The maker of the test says the test can detect more than fifty types of cancer, but a software glip sent out incorrect letters. Those letters went out between May tenth and May eighteenth. Retraction letters, calls, and emails were sent out within thirty six hours.
Speaker 2: Thirty six hours. No way, I've already sold my house. I've already like planned a vacation.
Speaker 5: That was rapid bro thirty six hours.
Speaker 2: You've already said your goodbyes.
Speaker 5: That's drastic.
Speaker 2: But if you just I mean thirty six out, you're living with cancer for thirty six hours.
Speaker 5: I know that is a long time. Yes for that stress, but I'm saying not everbody has cancer eyes.
Speaker 3: But I mean it's hard. I agree.
Speaker 5: I agree, it's the hardest.
Speaker 3: I've gone skydiving.
Speaker 5: Wrote a bull thirty six hours. Found found Machi found them.
Speaker 2: I mean I wrote it like this is why we rely on technology way too much.
Speaker 5: No, I think most times it's right, and then occasionally when this this wouldn't be a story if yeah, it's real bad though. That's from CBS eight. Hey Eddie, you talking about skydiving. I know you went and you flew in that single engine plane, which is stupid, it's really stupid. Yeah, but are you still skydiving?
Speaker 3: Yeah, in July next month, but.
Speaker 5: You're skydiving with like a military.
Speaker 3: Or the best of the best. Yeah, so that kind of helped makes me feel better. Still, scary, dude. And when I was on that plane, you know, we were flying probably around three thousand feet above the ground, and I looked down and I said that this is probably the height that I'm going to be skydiving. To think that if I'm scared in a plane while the plane's flying moving and most likely we're going to make it to our destination, I'm going to be terrified jumping out.
Speaker 5: It's a terrifying thing.
Speaker 3: What am I chicken out? Like?
Speaker 5: You won't just do it. They won't give you the option of checking out.
Speaker 3: They'll jump for me. Yeah.
Speaker 5: They wouldn't let me hold onto the side of the plane because they thought I would just grip it, so they made me. They make you put your arms on your chest and walk over toward it. You have no choice. You can't. I mean, I guess you could go, I am not jumping and I am going down and you cannot make me jump. You could do that and they'd say fine.
Speaker 3: And then jump.
Speaker 5: But if you're like, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know you're going.
Speaker 3: Do you are you screaming the whole time you're you're falling Like, what what did you do the whole time you were falling down?
Speaker 5: Did so? They tandem to me with a very short lady. Oh, she was like five.
Speaker 3: Three, and you're in front of her or behind her. I'm not behind her, you're in front of her. I think that would be weird. Oh and the parachute comes out behind her, so yeah, you have to be in front. Yeah, got it? So and other things she wanted to.
Speaker 5: She had something to prove.
Speaker 3: Not to me, what do you mean?
Speaker 5: But I think general she's like, people kind of discredit me for being a good skydiver because I'm so small. And I was like, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 5: I think you're great. I'm not. I don't approve it. Yes, correct, So we we fell out doing flips.
Speaker 3: What she did that on purpose?
Speaker 5: Yes? Yes, it was also on video and I was probably gonna share the video. So we fell out and did like four or five flips in a row.
Speaker 3: I would be so mad at that. Well, I was.
Speaker 5: Just so scared. Generally, you don't even know where you are. You just flip, you don't even know. And then the scariest part to me because once you end up doing all the flips, the hardest part is just letting go and falling. That's just the hardest.
Speaker 3: And I hate jumping.
Speaker 5: It just sucks. So we're falling, tumble, tumble, tumble. Then after a while you're just falling and it feels like your head is out the window. And it's not that bad when you're falling because you got can go back up, you gotta get down. You're stuck and you're just falling. And it's not like your stomach's gone the whole time, really, no, not once you're Yeah, so you're going. And then this is what I hated. They pulled the shoot. It grabbed my nuts so hard because it's it's there, it's rapid. Yeah, I mean it was like, I mean, it wasn't a pleasant feeling. So that happens. And then I hated the fall with the parachute on because I realized if something goes wrong, now I'm dead.
Speaker 3: What do you mean like power line anything?
Speaker 5: Parish she gets a hole in it, it does it a hole in it and you're just swaying back and forth. Oh god, I hated it that part. I hited all of it. I did it because well, I needed to prove that I could do it by myself. No one knew I was going. I mean, that's tomorrow, I'm doing something which I've mentioned on the air before, but I can't really say what it is right now specifically. But tomorrow I'm doing something and it scares the Bejesus out of me.
Speaker 3: When can you talk about that right afterward?
Speaker 5: Immediately after so on Thursday show, I'll be able to talk about it. Okay, I don't know why they don't want me to talk about it, but I respect it and I won't do it. But I'm doing something tomorrow that scares the crap out of me. But I just feel like I have to do it.
Speaker 3: Just to prove that you can do it. Is that like A, I don't want to do anything.
Speaker 5: You're me to be irritated at me now because I was as went up and scared of stuff. I've been scared of stuff my whole life, and I've tried to meet every challenge and not live my life fear based when it comes to that kind of stuff. So I could do it, but like, yeah, I'm scared to death, I really, but yeah, you're gonna be scared to death. It's gonna be awesome. Yeah, you're gonna like it.
Speaker 3: How long is the fall? The whole way down?
Speaker 2: One minute is the free fall?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I have no idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah you ask him one minute. You did it too. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Skydive is awesome, man, See he likes it. It was so freaking fun.
Speaker 3: Did you like it the entire time or did you just like what is happening?
Speaker 5: I don't like going up in that ring getting plane because it felt like it was about to explode.
Speaker 3: That's a plane with no doors, right, and it's just open. No, it's not like.
Speaker 5: It had doors. They open it up on you, and it's going like almost pointed up. It's not going pointed up, but it feels like that because it's just its only goal is to get up high. It's not to go up at an angle.
Speaker 2: And go far.
Speaker 5: It's just get up high to a spot and then jump out.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be crazy.
Speaker 5: So I didn't like the plain part of it. Is there any part you didn't like?
Speaker 2: Lunchbox, like you said, when they pull the shoot it, I mean you start it just jerksy so hard. Yeah, it's just like you know, you have to recover that feeling from when you get racked.
Speaker 5: Yep, it sucks.
Speaker 2: Really yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean but all these years I've had a bunch of socks in there. Yeah, I would put die, I'd put padding, bubbles, bubble wrapping, bubble wrapping there. Yeah.
Speaker 3: They think that we're getting shot out my bubble wrapp don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: All these years and we have not come up with an invention to protect that.
Speaker 5: When you say, oh man, it's bad, yeah, that's it's that part sucks.
Speaker 3: Okay, well I'll be looking forward to that.
Speaker 5: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: You say, July? What's the date Swell twelve?
Speaker 5: Are you going to Florida to do it?
Speaker 7: It's uh in Fort Knox, so I think Kentucky. Oh cool, Yeah, it'd be Eddie and Abbey.
Speaker 5: So you can drive, then he can drive.
Speaker 7: We're gonna drive there. Yes, we're gonna drive there and then so it's forty five seconds for the free fall and five to ten minutes for when you're kind of floating down.
Speaker 3: And were you.
Speaker 5: Going to Florida at some point? Is that why I'm confused?
Speaker 2: Weird?
Speaker 3: I may be going there to see family at something.
Speaker 5: No, no, no. That was another option for the skydivand.
Speaker 3: That was another option, right, Scuba to go to Florida like.
Speaker 7: Places all over the country, and strategically and logistically it made more sense of it to Kentucky.
Speaker 2: Got it? Wow, So you and Abby are driving to Kentucky with Scuba. Oh, Scuba, you're going on that trip? I go for all Edie's it's weird when I have a trip, And she was like, I'm too busy.
Speaker 3: I think Scuba likes traveling with me military.
Speaker 2: So so why is Abby going to then?
Speaker 5: Because they both wanted to, they both talked about on the air.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't know Abby was jumping.
Speaker 5: A fifty four year old man in the UK is so addicted to cheese. It's been over seventy thousand dollars on cheddar over the years.
Speaker 3: Dude, cheese is so good.
Speaker 5: He's at least two blocks of cheese a day. His stomach. He's going to be so backed up. Everybody's stomach digests definitely. All I know is mine. I'd rip my bottle wide open it having to put that. I mean, I have such bad ibs that I can't This dude, he must be able to time, must be able to process cheese way better than me. But he's eating two blocks of cheese a day. That's crazy. Listen to that money, seventy thousand dollars on just cheddar.
Speaker 1: Cheese or healthy breakfasts healthy quote breakfasts most of them that they looked at like at the grocery store or healthy healthy have more sugar than a coke.
Speaker 5: Oh, no, cokes have a lot of sugar.
Speaker 3: Because I got this like cheerio cinnamon nut and like it says healthy on it, and I've been eating.
Speaker 5: It, Well, that could be healthy, for like fiber or grain doesn't just mean that there's no sugar and other things in it aren't healthy, for example, and some of the stuff you should be smart enough to know. But dunk and blueberry.
Speaker 1: Muffins not healthy, right, But they have a bunch of fiber or they have they have something and then they get to say this healthy about it.
Speaker 5: And so just by seeing that word doesn't mean that the whole thing's healthy. Cranberry orange muffin from Panera. This is a tasty treat, especially with the urbinator sugar and crust. Others are good. The urbinator sugar and crust the top, but it's forty two grams of sugar in each muffin the turbinator. Fresh baked oatmeal bars from Wendy's Oatmeal could be a nutrient dense, fiber filled breakfast choice, but these clock in a twindre and eighty calories and twenty three grams. Anyway, the point is you just got to kind of know a little more than just seeing that word on the bag that says healthy. Yeah, there could be something about it that in the other word that people use is promotes, that promotes, promotes a good heart. I really didn't do anything. It's like, well, there's a chance that it will hurt. Promotes is a weird word.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what my buddy was telling me. He's like, look beyond the front of the box, like read the little stuff, and if you can't pronounce the ingredient, that's a good one. I'm good for you.
Speaker 5: Most stuff I can't pronounce that I eat. And my wife would be like, hey, look that's why I did whole thirty because my just my stomach issue. Yeah, she was like, the thing is, you don't eat anything on this where you can't pronounce the ingredient, or that you don't know every ingredient. And it was tough to do it. Was annoying to have to live by. We go out to eat with friends and we could eat nothing chicken, I mean really chicken and vegetables. But it did good my stomach. I'm kind of I failed. I failed your back.
Speaker 1: Well not bad, but I've failed them. I failed myself.
Speaker 5: Ferrari driver was spotted doing one hundred seventy miles per hour in Georgia on Saturday morning, one hundred and seventy eight, one hundred over the speed limit. That's one hundred and seventy I have no interest. I guess maybe I just want to see if the car go that fast, but I have no interest in going that fast at all. I mean, if you have a Ferrari, probably you have the Ferrari because you like to go fast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I don't understand about selling those cars, Like you buy them because they go fast, but you'll never be able to drive them fast.
Speaker 5: You probably buy them too because of how they look.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's cool, it's a status symbol.
Speaker 3: But if you had the Lambeau lunch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I show up in a Lambo, You're like, Wow, that dude's got money.
Speaker 3: But would you want to take that two hundred miles per hour.
Speaker 2: I would like to add on a racetrack.
Speaker 5: What about on the internet, would you try to get a hundred hundred and ten?
Speaker 2: I can do that. Yeah, that's not a problem. I mean I've done one hundred and ten on the interstate before.
Speaker 3: In the ultima not an ultimo manah, I.
Speaker 2: Mean like my buddy's Camaro used to.
Speaker 5: But you weren't driving it though, right, he was, I've driven it before you one ten?
Speaker 2: Yeah, why are weird?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: When we're in high school.
Speaker 5: A woman at Tennessee allegedly plaid allegedly plaid ten thousand dollars a bitcoin in the dark web to hire a hitman to kill the wife of a man she met on match dot com. It sounds like they met when he was single when hiking a few times, but then moved on with someone else and she did not like that, so she paid the ten thousand dollars in bitcoin on the dark web to make it happen. And it's just move on, Like why do you have to kill people?
Speaker 1: But that is a rational thought, Just move on, right, But you're irrational people.
Speaker 5: To have rational thoughts and actions.
Speaker 3: But the go to to a hit man to get that's really someone is bizarre.
Speaker 5: It is irrational. Again, you a rational mind right now? Are expecting somebody that's obviously extremely irrational to have a rational thought?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I guess that's wild.
Speaker 5: How do you get to the dark web to find a hitman? But how do you know what rooms to go to? Is there a hitman room in the dark web? Do you just post a Michael me ask you a couple questions of the dark ones?
Speaker 3: That's a good question.
Speaker 5: Is there a search exactly?
Speaker 1: Is there a place that you can go to ask for all your illegal things to be filled?
Speaker 5: Like a general illegal click here?
Speaker 8: You can look for different services, so you'd probably type in some keywords. I don't want to say specifically what you would type in, but to get to something like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so is it like a dark web Google?
Speaker 8: Basically? Yeah, it's kind of like a marketplace, like a like an eBay.
Speaker 2: But I got a question, how like, if we have the dark Web, why don't they just shut it down?
Speaker 5: I don't know the answer to that. I've never been on the dark Web.
Speaker 2: And like, how did people start the dark web? And then how did you get people to it? That's what I don't understand.
Speaker 5: And I would say how do you not go on the dark web as good guys to try to stop all the bad guys? And that makes that's my rational brain, lending your go and take good, find bad, end bad. That But when those pirates were all over the Smally waters and they were taking.
Speaker 2: Over all his boats, yeah they were captain.
Speaker 5: Now people were like, why don't they just put boats out there like boat cops to stop them, And then they would show the area of water and like the area of water these pirates are the area of water is bigger.
Speaker 3: Than Texas gigantic.
Speaker 5: So how are you going to actually at a body of water bigger than Texas the boat cops all over all of it. You can't probably dark webs similar.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you can't just shut down the entire thing. It would just pop up somewhere else.
Speaker 5: And you can't go and shut down all the bad things and all the services, probably because there are so many services, and I bet there are people on there that are watching it. I mean this story here was it because somebody found her?
Speaker 8: Because yeah, people get on the dark web to try to do what you're saying, to try to shut down These people.
Speaker 3: Are the cops on there.
Speaker 8: So yeah, I've seen stories of cops getting on there to bus people, especially with like trafficking.
Speaker 3: That's fish in a barrel.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but there's so many barrels. It's like barrels as far as you can see.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, you can get the fish out of this one, but there's always barrel, Like where do you go?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But I mean the war on drugs, Like that's what they always say about that. It's like, yeah, but the war on drugs is dumb no, no, No. What I'm saying is like just drug enforcement, like you stop one load, but I mean there's millions coming in, so how do you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And that's why it was done it. Yeah, the War on drugs was the waste of a lot of things. I also, I hope say nope to dope, say just say no. I agree with all that, yes, but the War on drugs specifically the reasoning the execution, massive fail, massive fail.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: So what do you have to say about anything else about the the bitcoin on the dark webs, anything else?
Speaker 6: Don't want to try to get on the dark Web.
Speaker 5: I do not because I don't know what happens. It feels so shady that I feel like if I got just logged on and have a STD or something a virus no, not ANTD.
Speaker 8: Or.
Speaker 5: I'd have yeah, or i'd have like a worn out from my like just getting on, I feel like something would go wrong, but I.
Speaker 3: Can access it MIC through my computer.
Speaker 8: Right, Yeah, like a like a VPN, so it makes your computer anonymous, so it's not trackable, Okay, but.
Speaker 5: Then how do you sure? So when I was in Costa Rica, I used the VPN to watch American sports because you're not supposed to be in Custo. Even Netflix, I was using a VPN to watch American Netflix. Because you're in different countries, they give you different shows. Yeah, so I know how to do that, And from a VPN, I would just be like I'm in Kentucky. You can pick some of the one of the places they have listed and then they can't really find you, supposedly. Now that being said, when you get a VPN and then you let's say I picked Kentucky and I go get on the dark web.
Speaker 8: Is it just a Www dot whatever or no, it's like a server you log on too. Say you get on a VPN makes anonymous and you get on, but.
Speaker 5: How do you get on the service? My question is it like an app that you open. Is it like a browser? Is it a program you run? So like an app?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like an app, but you download these it's a dark web app.
Speaker 2: Do you go to the Apple store the app store?
Speaker 5: You get on the dark pa, how do you get that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: How do you get the dark How do you?
Speaker 8: There are different ways to get on, So it's like you just put in a different URL running through your computer.
Speaker 6: It gets you on the dark web.
Speaker 5: So in any browser. Yeah, okay, all right.
Speaker 3: That's crazy world. Man.
Speaker 8: Most people will get like a computer specifically for it, because you can if you're like logged in stated your Gmail account and use that same computer, then it could pack peg your Gmail account.
Speaker 5: So you get just a dark web computer.
Speaker 6: That's probably the safest way.
Speaker 3: Like a burner computer.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like a burner computer.
Speaker 5: Wow, you must be doing some crazy stuff on the dark web. Make some real money if you're buying burner computers. Okay, Mike, thank you. Amy's walking back in the room. We're doing the post show. We're about to be done though, right, how long is this.
Speaker 2: Twenty three?
Speaker 5: Okay, we got two more minutes.
Speaker 3: So what was Amy doing? Could we find out?
Speaker 5: It's just up to her she can pass or not pass that you want to say, pass right now, pass right now. The only reason even says she would mention it because she said she may just talk about it, but she was kidding. But even the fact that she was kidding about it meant that she may talk about it, but for now she will pass.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I had to send you a note and I'm like, go live with it at seven or something, and then I was like, jkjk okay.
Speaker 2: What interesting.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, we're not trying to figure it out. We're not guessing here. We did invent a new game, though, why you were gone, called blind acceptance.
Speaker 3: Amy look at this, Like, Amy, look at that?
Speaker 5: How did you get that we did blind acceptance? You want to play, Well, it's a game where I have something in mind. It's called blind acceptance, And I say Eddie, how much money to accept this blind acceptance? And then Eddie goes If he says too much, I go, no deal. We never even talked about it. But if he says a number that I agree with or it's lower than the number, I take the money out. And if he accepts it, he has to do whatever I have in my mind. Amy looks what did you have to do sixty dollars?
Speaker 3: Sixty dollars?
Speaker 9: But what did you have to do?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: I mean that that's what's crazy about the game. It's like I don't know, like what is it? So I asked him questions, is it gonna harm me? Like? Am I going to be embarrassed by it? Like?
Speaker 5: What is?
Speaker 1: No? No?
Speaker 5: No, he knows what he has to do.
Speaker 9: Now, okay?
Speaker 3: Yeas should I tell her yeah? Or do you want to play the game with her? Or she guesses.
Speaker 5: It just their money. She can't accept it.
Speaker 2: She's not going to know it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So we're doing our golf charity thing today, Amy, And so I got sixty dollars to ride with the guy that paid to play with us. Yeah, not bad, It's not.
Speaker 9: Bad, right, Yeah, so you get to ride with Jordian.
Speaker 3: I don't really don't care. I'll them, Yeah, I will ride with Jordan, but you make Jordan go in a different car.
Speaker 5: I just don't like. I'm I just get tired and I feel like I have to perform the whole time and people get disappointed because once I leave the show, I don't have a lot to say and Eddie does.
Speaker 3: Anyways, got so much to say totally, especially golf, like we'll talk about the game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I just like, man, I'm tired, so I don't have much to say. And then also if I'm not playing well, I don't get angry. I don't throw stuff, I don't do anything. I just get quiet.
Speaker 3: Hey. But you know, when you're in your cart driving you can be quiet and all. But when you get out, you gotta be on again. Especially if we're in the punt and green together, you gotta be on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, here, it'll be great, it'll be great. The simple three step strategy for getting rich. Give your pen ready, lunch box.
Speaker 2: I'm riding down.
Speaker 5: Man, what is your current strategy for getting rich?
Speaker 2: Hustle?
Speaker 5: But then when you plan to start hustling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you're not doing that, I hustle. Yeah.
Speaker 2: You guys don't know.
Speaker 3: There's lottery yet.
Speaker 2: Lotteries on there too.
Speaker 5: Step one, spend less than you make.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, or else you'd be bankrupt or just in debt.
Speaker 5: Or you can still spend less but not be in debt too. You can have a little bit no no, because if you spend exactly as much as you may, if you spend your even you're broke.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, yeah, so that's what I'm saying. Like, you can't really spend more than you make because then your.
Speaker 3: You ki money.
Speaker 5: You can, but it's your in debt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I try my best, not like I try to save.
Speaker 5: Something easier said than done, especially with half American's loving paycheck to paycheck. But buying stuff you need is the number one thing that prevents people from accumulating wealth. That stuff you don't need, excuse me, exce if you don't need is the number one thing that prevents people from accumulating wealth. Number two. Work to earn more money. In other words, don't get comfortable. You can only cut your budget so much. Eventually you'll need to earn more and do extra things. So part time job, hustle, But what what What's what I'm asking? What are you doing to make extra? Side money?
Speaker 2: Stocks?
Speaker 5: So we all got in together for thirty bucks.
Speaker 2: Each, sixty bucks eats Now we're up.
Speaker 9: Yeah we did sixty Yeah we Oh.
Speaker 2: We gave him more, ga him more and more. That's you lottery, I do that.
Speaker 5: You don't not working any side jobs?
Speaker 2: I mean I got acting, no, but.
Speaker 5: Yeah you pay money for that.
Speaker 3: Oh that's true.
Speaker 2: But but yeah, you pay money to make money. Yeah, but when an investment. I mean, who knows Tom Hanks he had to pay for acting lessons.
Speaker 5: I don't know that he did pay for acting lessons. I don't. I'm not sure, but I bet you also started to work. He was also trying to pay for that. He was also trying to get jobs too. Right after, It's not like I'm not out there hustling.
Speaker 2: You're not.
Speaker 5: That's what we're asking. What are you doing trying?
Speaker 3: Man? When there's a man behind it, it's not a lot of trying.
Speaker 2: I'm always, you know, business ideas. I'm always coming to you with business ideas and trying to.
Speaker 5: Start had a pretty good business idea. She was like, stop what I don't say what it is. But Morgan was like, I have a pretty good business idea. She goes, but if we do this, Lunchbox cannot be involved. That was her only criteria.
Speaker 9: Who can be anybody else?
Speaker 5: It's not lunchbox?
Speaker 3: Cool? I love it.
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 3: You go.
Speaker 2: You won't make any money. I don't care.
Speaker 6: What is it?
Speaker 5: What do you mean she won't make any money?
Speaker 2: It's fine. I feel like we'd actually make more money with you not mean, on it, great, do it, let's see it. Oh nothing, that's what I thought.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to ever say it here. Now invest what you don't spend I do? Set three and a what lottery in my future?
Speaker 3: What's what's that?
Speaker 5: What's the future lottery?
Speaker 2: I mean a mortgage?
Speaker 5: Okay, fair, Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Lottery at lessons?
Speaker 3: What am iut investing? Your kids?
Speaker 5: What are investing?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Why do invest in my kids?
Speaker 3: I mean they can give you money back when they're older. I mean probably not, probably not.
Speaker 2: I mean, let's I mean, odds are they're not.
Speaker 3: Gonna have good jobs.
Speaker 2: I mean they might have good jobs, but I mean they're probably not going to be as successful as I am.
Speaker 5: Why is that?
Speaker 2: I mean because look at where I'm at and where I mean, to get to this level, not a lot of people make it to this level. And so just if you're playing the percentages, we defined the odds. Everybody in this room defined the odds to make it where we are realistically, and so they'll probably work in an office and it's like a normal job. So I'm just playing the percentages.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good for you, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Like, don't you think that any Like when you look at your kids. Like, the odds that they're going to make it to your level are very low.
Speaker 3: I think a couple of them can surpass my level. Two probably will be happier with office jobs. Two of them, Yes, probably.
Speaker 5: Okay, some office jobs pay a whole lot. Yet totally Yeah, what does they even mean? An office shop?
Speaker 3: Like, you know, just kind of like going fin nine to five? Hey, clock in, do you work? Go home?
Speaker 4: My daughters papers surpass all of us, for sure, she hustles.
Speaker 9: You can figure something out.
Speaker 5: And by all of this you mean.
Speaker 9: Bobby, y'all are very similar.
Speaker 5: But yeah, but you say surpass all of us, But by all of us you mean us. Okay, Obviously I do want to run these rejected segments that we didn't do, and then we'll be done with this.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 5: We did rejected segments on the show this morning. These are the ones I did not put in the top five. But some of the other ones, uh, Ray Mundo has a country music secret.
Speaker 3: Oh, another one we didn't.
Speaker 5: Do, rejected segment. It's about somebody not signing autographs. Ray, what is that one?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So I heard on the inside that I'm gonna say the artist is that cool?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So Zach Brown band.
Speaker 1: Apparently they'll take pictures and do selfies and stuff, but they're totally against signing autographs for whatever reason. I have a buddy who works at a hotel and they played in his city and they said, absolutely, do what you gotta do. Anybody in the band can take pictures. Zach will take pictures, but just no autographs whatsoever. And it just caught me off guard. I was like, who is against signing autographs? And who asked for autographs anymore? That's probably my last thing that I asked for. I'll go picture video, I don't know, conversation, then maybe autograph, but they're really strict against that.
Speaker 5: Autographs are an older thing. Unless you have memorabilia, then that is kind of cool. You don't people don't normally just get like, hey, sign this piece of paper. But if you do have something that's theirs, that's kind of cool to have him sign it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I didn't know he didn't do autographs. Probably a time thing and also a sales thing. Maybe they don't want people hawking it.
Speaker 5: Yeah that too well, doesn't Garth do like only signs of personalized I have to put your name on it. Lunchbox didn't wanted to pitch a bit where he pitched a bit to us, and he wanted to go Voyage to the vagina? What is it?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: There is a new sculpture that they put up. I believe it's in Thailand and it's of a vagina and people are maybe they are people go to it and pray for it, or they pray for fertility. They pray for them to meet the man of their dreams. And so I thought the Voyage to the Vagina would be me going and reporting on people that are going to it.
Speaker 5: And it's crazy. The video is crazy vagina.
Speaker 2: It's a bit like they have the Voyage the vagina. They have the main one and they have smaller ones around it, like.
Speaker 5: It's it's one, two, three, four nine vaginas. Yeah, thirty four six, the big one, the big nine one is huge, is probably four feet tall.
Speaker 2: And so I thought, want to go, Yeah, voyage to the vagina would be would be incredible for the show.
Speaker 5: Rejected segment. Eddie got served with legal papers.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, that was crazy. That was crazy. Somebody came to my door.
Speaker 5: There's a penis. Oh my god, there's a voyage of the penis too. That wouldn't be that one will do.
Speaker 3: That's not voyage of the penis.
Speaker 6: That's got to be.
Speaker 5: There's a penis too.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: Devotees have built a matching golden penis run by eight smaller penises to complement the section.
Speaker 3: Wow, we should build a boob here. That way, we should here instead of going to different countries to visit these things.
Speaker 5: A boob?
Speaker 3: Yeah something?
Speaker 5: What would the worby a boat to the boob?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, I got one, but I don't know if I can say that word.
Speaker 5: We probably can't.
Speaker 2: Then can I spell it?
Speaker 5: You give us the first letter T? I yeah, you go say that, travel.
Speaker 2: To the tit.
Speaker 3: There you go, and you come to America to see it instead of going to Thailand.
Speaker 2: Eddie, go ahead.
Speaker 3: You got somebody knocked to my door. I open it and it's a mail carrier and they're like, I'm done.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, he said, travel to the go ahead.
Speaker 3: He's like, you want to see the okay? He said, So you knocking the door And he said, look you've been served, are you so and so? And I said no, like not that person, it's some other guy's name. And they're like oh, oh okay. I was like, but I'll take the papers. I kind of want to see what his loss lawsuits all about. Like no, no, no, they have your address or whatever. So maybe it was some someone that lived.
Speaker 5: Here said you got served there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I was like, wow, I'm getting sued right now.
Speaker 5: My heart dropped another rejected segment, Oh lunchbox at Caroline Jones rebroke his hand.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, she was firm handshake.
Speaker 2: Caroline does yeah, like I mean so years ago. I don't know what I did to my hand, but I injured the bone right by my pinky and I couldn't shake hands. And one time John Ridch shook my hand and I thought I was going to vomit. I was in so much pain. I had to go down to a knee because I'm in so much pain, and I had to get cortizone shots and all sorts of stuff in my hand and it had been fine. And so whenever I go to shake hands now, I'm pretty careful about trying to avoid that side of the hand.
Speaker 3: To you, what, why even such a baby by handshaking?
Speaker 2: I no, no, I like broke a bone here and it never healed right. And so she came by and it usually they just say hi, Hi. And she walked up and I wasn't really paying attention, and I kind of stuck my hand out and she squeezed it.
Speaker 1: You weren't pay attention when you shook hands with somebody, You just blindly put your hand out.
Speaker 2: She because usually she oh, Hi, how's it going, But she came walking up. I'm just gonna think. I mean, she squeezed it, and my hand is I can't it hurts, like I mean, I'll be grabbing a golf club or a baseball or something. It I still I have the pain back in my hand again, and it is bad.
Speaker 5: She impression that he did when he acts like he was shaking her hand. He like put his head down, it's like in his computer, and then put his hand out like who shakes hands up? Yes, but I understand if she just has a really strong guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I mean just I mean, my hand is rebroken after ten years.
Speaker 5: You knew it too, Oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought it right. When we shook hands. I was like, okay, wow, that is a powerful handshake.
Speaker 9: Good for her.
Speaker 4: She's like comes in here and knows who she is saying hate everybody.
Speaker 2: So like ball in my hand up and a fish like, I feel the pain right down on this bone right here on that.
Speaker 5: Maybe you need a service in papers.
Speaker 3: So yeah, you're thinking lawsuit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she may have to pay for some medical bills.
Speaker 5: Was Mike D part of the Beastie Boys? This was Eddie another rejected segment.
Speaker 2: Go ahead.
Speaker 3: So my son's been listening to the Beastie Boys lately, and he was just like, oh my gosh, I googled these guys and one of them's Mike D. Is that Mike D you work with? And I'm like, No, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. That's not Mike D. And I'm started thinking, like I don't even know why he's Mike D.
Speaker 5: Diamond. Who that's his name?
Speaker 3: Mike don Oh the Beastie Boys guy. No, No, I'm talkry ting about Mike, Like, oh, yeah, is Mike Mike D?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Why are you Mike dro? Why is that?
Speaker 6: I just wanted a different name?
Speaker 8: Yeah, but get all on social media everything on Mike Distro came up with the name, got it, he just made up Dstro.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I was in a band at the time called every Day Destruction in punk rock. You name yourself after the band, so I shortened destruction into dstro Huh.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know that part. So in punk rock, though, generally you name yourself after the band.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like the Ramones, they're all everybody does that.
Speaker 8: So it's another band like Screeching Weasel, Weat Singer Bend Weasel Distro Destruction.
Speaker 3: That makes so much sense.
Speaker 5: All right, Mike, but you're not part of the BEASTI boys were saying that. Now I am not all right. Two more, Ramondo says that Country Stars X had dozens of people coming up to her to bar rejection segment. What was this Morgan Wallin's uh, what's her name? K T I think she's beg Mama.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's really famous apparently on TikTok and Instagram. And I was at a bar and everybody knew this chick. I mean, she had probably fifteen TikTokers.
Speaker 3: Up on her.
Speaker 1: Uh, dudes, it may followers you have, I would say, combined, she's in the millions, but not combined on TikTok. Yeah, on TikTok, I mean all her stuff usually gets hundreds of thousands of views?
Speaker 3: Is that because they want to see the baby? Well?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they can see the baby too. What's her name, Katie what?
Speaker 3: Uh, let's see.
Speaker 5: Is it Mike? What's her name Katie what?
Speaker 6: Katie Smith?
Speaker 5: How many followers?
Speaker 1: Ye?
Speaker 5: Do she had millions?
Speaker 9: She's in the three hundreds on Instagram let me find herund.
Speaker 5: Three hundred thousand.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: On TikTok she's got two hundred and thirty four thousand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you had those up and that's a million.
Speaker 1: They said millions, two hundred and thirty four thousand on TikTok Okay, but cool people recognizing her. Yeah, but I mean she's an influencer too, so she does it on her own. But probably also she's the baby mama.
Speaker 5: I would think a lot of it is probably Yeah, they want to see the baby known from that, well she.
Speaker 1: Had didn't I guess Morgan had the kid that week and it wasn't at the bars?
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, do you think maybe at the bar?
Speaker 3: I think that's why we will follow her baby in a bar. Some people do that.
Speaker 5: No, I don't know that that's why that. I think it's probably I don't know.
Speaker 3: People are weak.
Speaker 5: I don't even care. Finally, Eddie fell down the stairs, wanted to talk about it, rejected second.
Speaker 9: Eddie is showing up hard.
Speaker 5: Oh no, he didn't head all four to the five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, I mean, hey, it happens. But like I was going downstairs and get some water. The lights were off, and dude, I tumbled hard. I woke up the whole family. They're like, what happened? And like I missed the step. I was probably like three steps from getting to the bottom, and I rolled down like an old man. I needed that button. Like in the commercial, I'm falling and I can't get out old.
Speaker 5: I bet Morgan didn't know what that is.
Speaker 3: Well, still play that commercial.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they do, still play it.
Speaker 6: I don't know what the company is, but yeah.
Speaker 5: Life Alert. Yeah man, all right, that's it, thank you all. We are done. Amy got a four things up today. It's called a half thing.
Speaker 9: Today is called the fifth thing.
Speaker 5: There you go, Yeah, you guys check that out, the fifth thing.
Speaker 9: But it's under the four things with Amy Brown.
Speaker 5: Just search for the four things Amy Brown. All right, that's it. You guys have a great day. That's posho. Goodbye, everybody.