Speaker 1: It's topic time called eight hundred five five one five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Morning Everybody.
Speaker 3: It's DJ n V Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Our guest host, Jess Hilarious is back.
Speaker 4: Hey, what's that?
Speaker 5: She decided to come spend some time with us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I mean. Finally after going on the road.
Speaker 2: She was she was in Toronto, North Carolina, was all over.
Speaker 6: The place, and this weekend I'm gonna be in Columbus, Ohio. You also get them tickets at the Funny Ball. We got two shows Friday and to show Saturday.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh so lou to the Funny Bomb. Yeah, I went up there a couple months ago. Who was out there?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, I was different my daughter comedy.
Speaker 1: No, I was there for my daughter's cheerleading competition and he just was in town doing the show that weekend.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh yeah, I like the Funny Bomb.
Speaker 3: Yes, the shout out to the Funny Bone and go get your tickets to check out just this weekend. Now we're talking about Glooriala eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Glorilla posted this yesterday on her social media.
Speaker 4: Hey ladies, now on you.
Speaker 8: What I'm gonna call my twin and I just want to let town know, be toxi for the rest of your twenties. You only get one life.
Speaker 4: Live your toxic twenties.
Speaker 8: You never get to be twenty years old, twenty three, twenty four, none of that ever again in your life. Be toxic, because don't get in your thirties thinking you could just go surlantentiee and doing all this crazy too over there. Now on you too, mach your be toxic for the rest of your twenties. And if you delusional overnuch and join the rest of your twenties, you don't get to do one time.
Speaker 3: So we're asking eight hundred and five eighty five one oh five on is this true? Is this something women should do? Let's start with you jest. You just jumped out of your twenties.
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 4: I ain't. I ain't jump.
Speaker 6: I really was out of my twenties before I actually got to thirty.
Speaker 5: But you spent ten years in your twenties.
Speaker 6: I spent ten years there, but I wasn't going no time. And then like, how do we define toxic these days? These toxic is is so broad like cause, because once she explained it, it was all right, slashing tires and and and you know, breaking windows. Yeah, that's that's part of toxicity in relationships. Though I've done that. I've done that early twenties. But like, but when she said the delusion part, all right, and if you're delusional, turn that up a notch.
Speaker 4: Nah, no, no.
Speaker 6: No, no, delusion can land you so many different places jail or saint asylums, like.
Speaker 2: So you dealt with on that that that energy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I don't We shouldn't promote that at all.
Speaker 6: We should be promoting mental healings so we can be great for our thirties because, to be honest with you, a lot of men don't want you add do you all used up and all of that at your whole twenties and then you want to settle down when you're thirty. You ain't got no walls and you burn up from all these because you yeah, you're living in toxicity for ten years.
Speaker 4: That could cost you a lot more than ten years.
Speaker 1: You know, just said is not as real. I didn't hear glorial estate is. But it makes sense. No, you shouldn't turn up the delusion because as you're approaching your thirties, you got to start dealing with reality.
Speaker 5: Actually, you start being real twenty.
Speaker 4: Before, right, That's the thing.
Speaker 6: I was a toxic teenager, Ilse, I was a rebell I was a rebellious teenager. I got it together at like twenty so I started getting together at twenty six. And now that I'm thirty one, I think I'm I still got a lot of growing to do, but I'm I'm great.
Speaker 4: I'm way better, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: And I do think women should live a life, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And if you do meet somebody in your twenties then want to settle down and not be toxic.
Speaker 3: You can do that too, but you doesn't have to be toxic, like we have to define the toxics, you know.
Speaker 7: What I mean.
Speaker 2: I don't care if you're sixteen, twenty one to thirty one.
Speaker 3: You don't want somebody breaking windows, can calls and fighting fighting each other, like you don't want that.
Speaker 5: What things happen?
Speaker 4: Things happened, Things happened.
Speaker 5: You have a broken window.
Speaker 2: Just absolutely how many times.
Speaker 6: My son's father we become brother and since the overnight shot, there was.
Speaker 4: A lot going on.
Speaker 6: Yes he did, he got me locked up twice. Yeah, yeah you did. Jerome got me locked up twice.
Speaker 5: Yeah, good for Jerome.
Speaker 1: You know what, take back your power because women do that the men all the time. If she out here breaking windows and being violent, Jerome, you did what you was supposed to do.
Speaker 5: Ain't put no hands on you. You called the police.
Speaker 6: Rome tried. Rome can handle man. So yeah, Rome called windows. You broke probably like.
Speaker 1: Four Jesus Christ, I'm saying, so you said you broke every She said every car you had?
Speaker 5: How many cars you had?
Speaker 4: Well, she was mine and then she was his.
Speaker 5: You got so bad you broke your own damn in my car.
Speaker 6: He was real life Jody No, so yeah, I was that real life sadamn bro.
Speaker 5: What's up, Jazz?
Speaker 2: Good morning?
Speaker 9: Good morning.
Speaker 2: Now you agree with Glorilla?
Speaker 9: Yes, I agree? Definitely be toxic your thirty.
Speaker 10: Kind of mature?
Speaker 5: You define toxic for me? Man?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I would take enough cards when she take following tasting shadow the toxic.
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 5: How old are you, man?
Speaker 8: I'm thirty three?
Speaker 4: You just thirty three?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I don't do that right now?
Speaker 5: How many sdds are you allowed in your twenties?
Speaker 6: Jesus tell how many STDs. Are you allowed in your twenties? What about that part of it?
Speaker 4: None?
Speaker 9: None.
Speaker 4: You want to be a criminal, but you don't want to be burning, right, you don't.
Speaker 1: Want to be burning.
Speaker 7: That's your health.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's your health.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, Lauren, good morning, Good.
Speaker 5: Morning of the club.
Speaker 10: Hi everyone, how do you feeling.
Speaker 2: We're talking about Gloriala. What's your thoughts? Mama?
Speaker 9: I think she's absolutely wrong. The reason is because these kids already think being tally cool because of social media, and they act in the fool they acting, and then when they get older that they're going to regret everything the situation that they did.
Speaker 2: Lauren has a point.
Speaker 3: You know, when it wasn't social media when we were younger, So if we messed up, if we made a mistake, it wasn't documented. Now these kids make a mistake, it's documented. It's something they got to live with for the rest of their lives.
Speaker 5: And I don't think our toxicity was premeditated like that. It just happened, you know what.
Speaker 6: I just did dumb stuff, right, you know, And and that's what I think that that's what that level of toxic we're talking about.
Speaker 4: That all right?
Speaker 6: If she was promoting that. All right, cool because things do happen. Yeah, you you learn to grow. You're immature most of the time in your twenties or whatever. But they've made it cool on social media, so now people do that for attention. Now people go even further and they don't have no feelings. It's like no, and people try so hard to hurt other people.
Speaker 3: Well eight hundred five ein't five on five and we're talking about Glorilla.
Speaker 2: This is what she said yesterday on her social media.
Speaker 4: Hey ladies, now on you.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna call my twin and I just want to let time know, be toxi for the rest of your twenties. You only get one life. Live your toxic twenties. You never get to be twenty years old, twenty none of it. And look again, in your life, be toxi, because don't get in your thirties thinking you could just go slangis and doing all this crazy too over there now you too what your be toxic for the rest of your twenties. And if you delusional over much and juderies of your twinings, you don't get to do one time.
Speaker 4: Do you agree? Disagree?
Speaker 3: Let's discuss when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, Jessseelarus is here.
Speaker 4: It's topic times.
Speaker 1: The phone call eight hundred and five eight five five one to join it to the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Talk about it. Good morning everybody.
Speaker 4: It's j N. B.
Speaker 3: Charlomagne the gud We are the Breakfast Club. Now if you're just joining us, we're talking about Glorilla. Of course, Jesse Larus is here, she's back. Yes, And this is what Gloriala said yesterday on her social media.
Speaker 4: Hey ladies, hewn o you.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna call my twin and I just want to let time know, be tosi for the rest of your twenties. You only get one life. Live your tossy twenties. You never get to be twenty years old, twenty three four, none of that ever again.
Speaker 5: In your life.
Speaker 8: Be tossy, because don't get in your thirties thinking you could just go slashing times and doing all this crazy to over there now on you too, what your be toxic for the rest of your twenties and if you delusional other notch.
Speaker 4: Your twenties you don't need to do one time.
Speaker 2: So we're asking eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. Do you agree now? Just you said you kind of agree, get it all out your system in in your twenties.
Speaker 4: I did not ever say that. I never said that.
Speaker 6: I said I agree to an extent. Okay, yeah, because people have to mature. But I don't agree with the delusion part at all. You're gonna get somebody.
Speaker 5: Hurt in these streets, that's right. In your twenties. You should be dealing with reality, you know what I mean. You shouldn't be being delusional on purpose. By the way, who's delusional on purpose? Like on purpose?
Speaker 4: That's not That's why I say.
Speaker 6: You say I make certain stuff you like, it's like I'm delusional, girl, Like yeah.
Speaker 2: Like no, let's go to the phone. Hello, who's this nameless? Nameless? What's up?
Speaker 8: Man? What? What?
Speaker 2: What's your what's your thoughts?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 3: I thought you're gonna get them all this used to be run.
Speaker 10: Through the Fellowship, get their passports and get.
Speaker 4: Away from these Western women and find wholesome females abroad.
Speaker 5: Okay, get out of America, America, these hoses.
Speaker 7: Dude.
Speaker 4: You gotta keep it the buck, man, you gotta keep it a buck. You got to keep it the buck.
Speaker 7: Man who's in.
Speaker 2: This Zakoba? Good morning? What's your thoughts?
Speaker 7: I mean, it's like I feel like toxic is a strong word. You know what I'm saying, man is my man is his conies? So like DJ Jessica, man like what's shot? Like what's your personal being? And thoughts like being in a toxic relationship or.
Speaker 5: Being to run you should not be.
Speaker 4: And like in toxic is not only beating up your finding that breaking windows. You can be mentally toxic too.
Speaker 6: You can get a narcissist manipulative, you can you know, and that goes on both sides. It's not just the physical part of it and being a criminal and try to do stuff to get you know, likes and stuff.
Speaker 1: Toxic people script it with yourself with steam doesn't balance of powers because they want all control, like they're jealous.
Speaker 6: Like and it's a lot of twenties people in their twenties that don't want to be toxic either because that when it starts taking over your mental it's not fun.
Speaker 4: It's not fun.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't think she used the right word. I think she was just trying to say you.
Speaker 4: Should live like your life and.
Speaker 9: Toxic.
Speaker 7: Toxic comes in many like you know, you could, like it comes to really many different definitions of it. And that's why I'm here, Like for me and my man, like you know, he's in his twenties, I'm in mind. It's just like when it comes to us, like you know, not to with me on caculation because you know, my plat bag on phone. And then when it comes to him, you know, he's like, Okay, don't feel with me like that. But other than that, like toxic, I wouldn't think so.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So at the end of the day, but being your twenties does not mean that you can't mature, like have your fun, know what you want.
Speaker 4: That's true exactly, So you're gonna be good by thirty.
Speaker 1: I fail.
Speaker 5: There you go. Mama, Hello, who's this?
Speaker 10: My name is Gina.
Speaker 2: Hey, Gina, good morning. What's your thoughts? Gina?
Speaker 10: Okay, so my thoughts are that topic behavior could be at any age, like when in a relationship or just in general. She said, what say that again, Mama, toastic behavior could be at any age.
Speaker 4: That's true, That is correct, Yeah, you.
Speaker 10: Know, because it has a lot to do like toxic behaviors, not just like fighting and arguing. It contains like lack of self esteem, a lot of controls, you don't engage in your own self care. There's a lot of us. So I feel like at any age, those are major factors that people deal with. Teenagers, young kids, Yeah, older people.
Speaker 2: That's true. You can at any age. Yeah, any good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 10: I'm feeling good.
Speaker 9: I can't believe I got through finally.
Speaker 10: Sorry, No, it's kind of you don't have to apologize.
Speaker 4: I'm just excited.
Speaker 2: Talk to us. What you think about what GLOORIALI sapt.
Speaker 10: So to be honest, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: You got start that around.
Speaker 10: Need everybody to hear that. You gotta throat I'm asthma.
Speaker 9: Listen, I've asthma.
Speaker 5: Okay, don't die, don't die on this call now.
Speaker 10: No, no, no, I'm good.
Speaker 9: But my opinion is no, I agree words totally because what she's.
Speaker 7: Trying to say, you know, he's gonna be righted out here in your thirties.
Speaker 6: It's gonna need somebody's mama.
Speaker 2: He's trying to be professional.
Speaker 10: You know, you get that out the system.
Speaker 7: So you gotta sometimes you know that around and find out.
Speaker 9: Sometimes you really got to let them know.
Speaker 2: You don't want to live a.
Speaker 1: Regret but it's crazy how we live in this word economy world and people don't understand that words matter. So when you say words like toxic, you know, it dilutes that message of you just saying live your life and your tomb, right, that's all.
Speaker 10: Well, yeah, we gotta be kind of specific. I just feel like she should get out of her system.
Speaker 9: If you want to let somebody know whe's something wrong, you know, you get it out.
Speaker 10: We can't fight when we order.
Speaker 7: You got too much to lose.
Speaker 9: I think that's what she's trying to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, thank you havingy. So what's the morrow of the story?
Speaker 5: Guys?
Speaker 1: The moral of the story for me, man is everything you do today directly impact your life tomorrow. So being intentionally toxic in your twenties is just gonna make it harder to heal in your thirties.
Speaker 5: You don't believe me.
Speaker 1: Britney Spears had a song called toxic in two thousand and three when she was in her twenties.
Speaker 5: We see how that turned out.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm mm hmm. Yeah, all right, every day dancing like that with them underwear right there?
Speaker 5: She end up with applies though, you think so, I do believe that shooting this shot.
Speaker 4: But ain't all right? That's nice?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: Cool doctor? Am I not gonna like the applies? Britney Spears relationship.
Speaker 3: Was she just broke up with her man, damn eight five eight five total five one. Now we got rooms on the way, but just with the mess on the way.
Speaker 2: Just what it is, just the mess.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: See, our son had got the teeth and his.
Speaker 6: Mother hope, man, you gotta so we're gonna talk about that more when we get back with Get this yea some breakfast club.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Jessica, y'all.