Speaker 1: What should you wait mans running around with these kids or getting it? Yeah, they staying with me this week.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, we need to take the week truth flash cameras get going.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, see see that, see see that.
Speaker 2: Truth to dead everybody seen truth hain't out. You know what I'm saying, Truth to dad a whole nother Hey, that's a whole character.
Speaker 1: Hey get here, shut that doe man light over.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm peaking, like, no, listen, this is the first time he took his mom through this.
Speaker 1: But like what I'm saying, so he getting it back.
Speaker 2: You know what, you shouldn't get him on the weekends, you like.
Speaker 1: Just want to have fun with him.
Speaker 2: That said bo you ain't really but like when they every day sitting around and they gotta do stuff and I'm sitting around saying them, I'm like.
Speaker 1: What you do get him with?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 1: Man, go clean, like get off your phone.
Speaker 2: Like we gotta tell you got like, man, you gotta like, come on, man, I call it activating. You gotta activate that chet. You gotta ACTI that. Come come on here, do tear, push up?
Speaker 1: Say hey, do this taen? Push up? Y say off? No real talk like they don't really see the everyday tendencies.
Speaker 2: So then you start to see that, you're like, all right, she on point, Okay, he gotta give it together. But that would make people people you know, like always say, man, yep, people people need scripts. You know what I'm saying. People do well when they see something of a disapter. And you know what I'm saying, absolutely, structure is too low.
Speaker 1: He too low. So I gotta get in going, I just lock it. And you already know. Yeah, really what I'm saying. Who yeah, here, t get the truth. Let's get it. Buy your shirts. Yes, shirts like this song. Put that I put that pa Rica on my turkey. You put the paraika. I put the power come there. How the paraika I.
Speaker 2: Told you to speak that I called pararica.
Speaker 1: Don't hey, hey it.
Speaker 2: Came, but not it can't stop Neessa going to tails and Nessa brings that Patrika ahead.
Speaker 1: You know it's no longer Patrika is sir.
Speaker 2: You can actually take their camera in any black house and have an episode.
Speaker 1: Just from the kitchen. And I sweard the South.
Speaker 2: I swear to god, I could have walked in here like this and been like, yeah, so just my family and the.
Speaker 1: Man, let's get it there.
Speaker 3: The in season quarterfinals are now set Orlando at Milwaukee, Dallas at ok See, Atlanta at New York Golden State in Houston.
Speaker 1: So you know what, I like that traded. What happens at the Celtics.
Speaker 3: Celtics were in the same bracket as the Cavaliers and that lost to the Hawks.
Speaker 4: Remember that game to the Hawks?
Speaker 1: Where they at in this bracket.
Speaker 3: They're not in the bracket because their group, they were second in their group, so.
Speaker 1: They not going to base They're not. That's crazy. I missed something. You ain't want to be watching the games at watching the game shirts. Man, I just need the shirt. Rocket has popped the shirt. I need to pope.
Speaker 4: I got you, just man, cool man. We need this.
Speaker 1: We need the most feed down because playing I got you? Is it because Orlando lost or what what happened? I gotta watch it. That's the points I watched it the game. Listen. I already don't understand the Cup. I just talking what I'm saying. I'm like, they lost one game. No, no, no, but he's said that it goes by your bracket.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a group play like it's like like a division in football essentially.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's it's too long.
Speaker 4: Ring got here's the bracket, you want to take it.
Speaker 1: He got the same bracket on him the phone mate. I don't even know what he's got. Three Randall just got beat by New.
Speaker 4: York because they're the wild card slot. There's one wildcard slot and they made it in the wildcard.
Speaker 1: So what was the record?
Speaker 4: Same as the same as there. But yeah they point differential point differential was higher.
Speaker 1: But they're not blown out of the last nine.
Speaker 3: The point differentially, there's still like plus thirty five or thirty eight in the game.
Speaker 1: So they took that game light last night. They weren't even tripping the new they was in.
Speaker 2: What I love about the tournament is that it gives it energy for everybody. Like you think about Milwaukee two weeks ago, three weeks ago, they look like whatever they look like. Because the tournament, they got some energy. They're playing harder, you know what I'm saying. So from this right here, I can't even that say they see. It gave them an injection it that I feel like they needed. I thought they was playing too cool, you know what I'm saying. Then I got back to, you know, having some grutty players out there, you know, having some of the Garritran and Julius those coming there and giving some good energy.
Speaker 5: That's what you need, you man, to keep up with the east Man. Right now, the East is grutty. The East is back to that. You ain't getting through pick and road. You're going under, you getting hit in your head. You ain't Ryan and your big ain't up.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Like we back to the East coast physicality.
Speaker 2: I feel like a little bit I think this tournament be bringing that out though. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. It's incentivizused. So I like this because guess what this is gonna get you to January. In January, you coach to all the way to f Bruary. When you get to February, you get a little break. That little break recharges you, you know what I'm saying. So I like that you got this kind of incentives going into Christmas.
Speaker 3: Of these eight teams, who do you like kind of getting to the finals here in Vegas?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Give me the So.
Speaker 4: We got OKC versus Dallas.
Speaker 1: This is one sign of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll do the West first, the West OK see Dallas okay, and then the Rockets and.
Speaker 1: The Warriors, where are these are?
Speaker 3: These are these are actual quarterfinal games at their home arenas.
Speaker 1: As the home arena, So so that's that, okay see, and.
Speaker 3: Then the semi finals go to Vegas, and then the finals are also in Vegas.
Speaker 4: So it's four it's eight teams, eight teams right now.
Speaker 1: So you said, okay, see in Dallas, Houston, Otis state. Yes you are payers, all of them are paying.
Speaker 2: I can't even I can't even give you that no nose dog youngins. I think the young I'm taking the young on the West shripping okay, taking the youngest trip.
Speaker 1: Okay, see in Houston, dripping mind you're tripping? Man, Man, you better you ain't You ain't watching? PJ. Washington Junior? What well you ain't watching? Or you ain't watching? You ain't watching Dallas? What you ain't watching?
Speaker 2: And you know Kyrie he already he any second now need.
Speaker 1: Any activated activated activated? Like come on, man, stop, man, don't don't come in here like these young boys are just walking through the leave man. No they're not. Man.
Speaker 2: Dallas is then Dallas that deal and they got that boy that just came.
Speaker 1: Back from injury.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, you know they're talking about it all right. The don don't come on what god stuck up man watching this pe man, I'm just this that I.
Speaker 1: A sleeve going with Dallas. I didn't.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying here, Oh man, I'm gonna roll the West on the jump boards in the West and jump right on they bad way.
Speaker 1: All I didn't, y'all just saw how you jumped on it. Because they've got the many dumb boy for the dumb boy. I'm still Ships is doing though. What theyre doing, it's taking over the league. Oh they know. I'm telling you all that ship you talking about. Boy, you ain't said nothing about the rockets. What I was thinking.
Speaker 2: He's just gonna go in there and do that to Golden State. Now they Golden say it's aint Golden State. Now Houston playing crap. Don't know what young teams you said. I just don't think they walking through it like that.
Speaker 1: They're looking good, lady.
Speaker 2: I know everybody gonna go through some pieces and valleys don't. And they lost about four in a row. They then fell back to the pack and Houston is surgeon. That's all I'm saying. Yeah, I was a them young because you know the difference between Houston this year. It ain't Jalen Green trying to.
Speaker 1: Be the god NITTI.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, it's like one day he might be the guy that is fred Fred.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they unpredictable. They all who gonna have that night there? Well, who Dylan gonna give you this fits? He gonna be solid and play.
Speaker 1: His role love deal. See they they and they well coached. They got that structure, Pete, and they got them pieces.
Speaker 2: They got Uncle Jeff Fred all the pieces didn't nobody really value. Yeah man man man rowing in there, took that Shiit Hill They for real?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 2: You know why bo, when you talk about excitement, first off, you gotta have a bona fide.
Speaker 1: It's email. Hold, don't hear me out on your country.
Speaker 2: He should he should be considered, you feel me, because he's showing you that he knows how to take young talent, get it to bay in and then go with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know what I'm saying. He took Fred Fred.
Speaker 2: From Toronto raptors who didn't value him, who had built that up there by the way, with all those guys, right, that was a great piece may That was a May that was a dominant and rough bro. Didn't nobody value Fred like they value Fred. If you knew what Fred was, if you if you was up in Toronto watching Fred up in Toronto, then you would have knew what that was. And he came in and he hard knows. You know, he's great for the locker room, especially when you got young boys and the young boys, and that you know, anybody else gives.
Speaker 1: No young boys.
Speaker 2: Man, we never give them gross man, We never say they're gonna get better. We expect them to. But man, you seeing Jalen Green a better Jalen Green two years ago? Yeah, you seeing his gross and his game. Some goom same way. And then they doing this Pete to Barry Parker, Man, listen, these holds peace.
Speaker 1: I don't know how they gonna be able to pay all them. Listen. They paid it, Hey, they paid them at your already coming up.
Speaker 2: It's okay. And then he got a camp camp. I love the boy camp. Listen, I love Houston. I said this earlier.
Speaker 1: I said this.
Speaker 2: I called it because you know why pe Jaalen Green to me, when you talk about John, when you talk about Anthony Edwarths, he he let you fire like that Pete Man, he dunk the motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Oh, he dunk that motherfucker in Portland. One time.
Speaker 2: I thought he was mad at the I thought the Rim had that cursed at him or something. Man, when you see him all come down and he looking at the Rim and snoting, man, you're out the way.
Speaker 1: He doing the hoigh light.
Speaker 2: Now listen, man, how Westbrook used to do like just angry at the Rim, just don't like the real. Just got a problem with the real. You know what this between me and the Rims. Stay out there on the other side.
Speaker 1: Man, Right.
Speaker 3: So we got Milwaukee, Milwaukee, Orlando, and then Nick's Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Who do you like that? Listens? Been looking they have in Atlanta, Atlanta dog something.
Speaker 2: About they just like don't like the man, just go ahead and lose, like hey, nobody. They they they confuse you. I don't know who they are. One day there's doctor Jeky, mister Hyde and they look like they could beat anybody. Then they look like they're just they can't win. I don't know what's up with them. That the way Tray up changing up his game. Yeah, I'll tell you how he's becoming more of a facilitator than a score, and I think it's really helping him because they got some talent. Dude, they got some young boys over there. But damn, I'm gonna see Jordan Brand down. Know he's switching it up. Yeah, yeah, they sent them shoes and shout he's trade with Jordan Brand. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's it's Milwaukee versus Orlando. Damn, that's tricky. That's tricky with tricky.
Speaker 4: Right, Milwaukee's the home team in that game.
Speaker 1: Milwaukee.
Speaker 2: I gotta say Milwaukee, guy, because I like what the what they building and the chemistry they got within the last few weeks. Uh, definitely, Giannis is playing out MVP level. He just like, even through the loser, he kept his head up. He was I'm gonna just keep going, y'all gonna have to jump on this ship and ride because I'm going in one direction. And they they jumped on the ship. And now they turned that around and then now on the flip side of the Knicks been playing well, Mike, what they doing.
Speaker 1: It's a ally cat little monsters.
Speaker 2: Boy, that cat is really it's starting to look like big beanballs ding Bud and listen, it's starting to look like they won the trade because I'm not seeing the same. Just like you know, when you come from a conference finals the next year, you're like, man, we coase, we gotta come out the next year.
Speaker 1: Bluh blah boom. And I don't see that Minnesota. What's going on over there? Whereas I'm seen Cat.
Speaker 2: Playing like he mad that he got traded, and I'm like, damn, you know the Knicks looking like okay, they gonna be the one formidable team that the Cetling's gonna have to deal with. Now, it's no knock on Cleveland, but I think just the Knicks match up a little bit better because of the coaching and they got perimeter athletes.
Speaker 1: It's so see smacked the show. How is it Cleveland?
Speaker 2: Not in this hold on man, the sea slapped the ship out the Knicks open the night and feel me? So then when saw Cleveland and Cleveland, you hear me what I'm saying, It's gonna be up and down like that throughout the whole year. I'm saying this, I think New York got better chemistry early than what I'm seeing in Minnesota. I leave Minnesota is still trying to, you know, figure out not just their identity, but they starting to get a little bit of identity.
Speaker 1: Between Randall and Gobert. They're finding chemistry to play in each other, right, playing with the same of course. Now it's a whole new team.
Speaker 2: And you take one of your centerpieces and movement your centerpiece.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about this holding your house up. You feel me? This was holding your house up. I took half of your house and I just moved here and there. PLA's like taking the TV out the living room. That's that's huge. That's what's the name of the joint. I'm gonna send that to you. Yeah, what I'm saying, so you already you feel me? Right? Damn? Yeah? Uh yeah. I saw on the other side of your walk.
Speaker 2: I think that's what I want to see the Nickson men walk in the same minds. That's gonna tell me a lot right now because they both playing well, that's gonna tell me a lot right now.
Speaker 1: Come back, Yeah, I think he'll be back after Christmas. Francis's good though, It's gonna be all star.
Speaker 2: He's he's on that list too, bro, He's the he's on that list earlier, not on the list. He's the He's the face of cracking think so yeah, he's the face you got him in the face of the face of cracking. Should we make our bottle, we make the cracking bottle. We gotta put his face on it. Yeah, we're gonna call the dream, not the whole drinking. It's called the brow. He was wearing the first bottle of the cracking. Yeah, yeah, the first bottle of the cracking. He's stunt though, right, it's Bessie. He's probably gonna get most Improved, absolutely right. That's no, he's not gonna get He's gonna be an All star that most improved. Uh my boyfriend, the Clippers. Who your boy?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, you should get lost.
Speaker 2: I was looking at every day last night, going over everything.
Speaker 1: James. I dipped into the winning the past a little bit. I see that. Really, if Kawhi come back here, they like.
Speaker 2: The Atlanta I was telling you don't know what Clipper team show was because James come out there with the little cape on and give you old James Harden.
Speaker 1: To cook right for real, straight up, I'm telling.
Speaker 2: You all brought the cooking utensils out the other day, telling you man like teams like the Clippers, teams like Atlanta, teams like the Hornets, Yeah, it just didn't just nagging because they got players that they got talent over there losing as always find a way to lose, no way. Alwas right, So the better teams just know how to execute in the fourth quarter finished games off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but bro, you don't want to be.
Speaker 2: Up against Brooklyn or Atlanta or or or or Utah.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Man, you used to hate to play the teams because those teams won are used to playing from behind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they play hardest shit for forty eight minutes, but then they a't gonna figure out how to give me.
Speaker 2: Then they get it right back right back to you like live with here, Like you know what I'm saying. So man, yeah, it's so up and down to baby to pick somebody right now.
Speaker 1: So you just, you know, you go with the talent.
Speaker 2: So yeah, like Paul saying, Milwaukee and New York will be I know, anti the Semis Milwaukee New York, I don't know. Okay, see can't even say.
Speaker 1: This in this.
Speaker 4: It's good star power, it is, but you.
Speaker 1: Can't even say that in this. Yeah, that's the and those ass good star power both sides. It's good basketball, man.
Speaker 3: Next thing I want to ask you guys, about ESPN released their top twenty five stars under the age of twenty five. I want to get you guys the top ten and how you guys felt about it. Number one one, Be two and three Paalo four, Fronz five, Chet, six, Haliburtons seven, Maxi, eight, Mobley nine, J Dub and ten Shngoon.
Speaker 2: I don't I have a little bit of a change in the I don't like. I liked what Franz is doing, but he's not over Maxie because Maxie made the All Star team, didn't he Maxi's already an.
Speaker 1: All Star, so I would pull.
Speaker 2: I'll put him like a round top five he got and then Chet having made an All Star, he will. But Maxie, you gotta show some respect to him. He gotta get he's already established yourself as an All Star, as a premier guard the league where these guys are starting to make a name this year. So I will take Franz out because you got him fourth. I like Polo in that slide, but I'll put Maxi right there. And then for the fifth slot was run run for five to ten again.
Speaker 3: Chet Is five, Haliburton six, Maxi, seven, Mobilei eight, JDub nine shngoon ten.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: Maybe move haller Burton up over check right now, he's been an All Star and Olympian.
Speaker 4: I mean, come on, he all NBA.
Speaker 1: Haliburton got to move up in the top five. But we give it. We given the rankers based on what there you want.
Speaker 4: To be future projections, that's what it's that's what it's based upon.
Speaker 3: You let me let me double Shamel LaMelo's number twelve.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. He should have been top ten. Yo. I got LaMelo top five. Yeah, I got him top five. I got him ahead of Halliburton.
Speaker 2: Like the way he playing right now, Nah, bro, you get him if you get him any kind of talent because he could score and the way he passed.
Speaker 1: He made guys better. Lord, he scores yourself a little bit because you just just the way you give you. See, what's the future we gonna get you the caterior child. You just tried to do you a d D here. Yeah, I'm saying I'm sitting here and listen to you.
Speaker 2: And the reason why you put mac she in Hollerburd is that Halliburton before Max because he's a Lippi, right yeah, right, So you can't turn around and do what you're saying.
Speaker 1: I would put Lamello right behind him.
Speaker 2: He's said he if he goes five six, he's seven. Here's the leader in the new school ball you remember bust around. There's just another case old the PG eight day.
Speaker 1: Now we're right there. He didn't.
Speaker 2: Man, listen when he comes to the bag and all the and then the kids wanted to be like you.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Who is shoe brand? Pump he got?
Speaker 4: He needs multiple second?
Speaker 1: Sure he's nasty, Oh yeah, yeah, I fuck with Melot, little mellow man. He the way bro. But yeah, he right there behind Halliburton.
Speaker 2: And he needed to come to Nike. No he I mean because you know his I go to the AAU and I don't be seeing his shoe No he do he do though, I mean, I mean because he got a brand that I will you know, people following him.
Speaker 1: You get here, Oh he got a little knights Man we got so I'm like, damn, I know, kids wire rock the LaMelo Lamellos.
Speaker 4: The polls they do, they do, you don't.
Speaker 1: Rock the pot.
Speaker 2: See him in the tournaments right now, you know, I be in the gyms, are here seeing the kids they got to do a bigger brand launch for him. I mean, I know he do the different color waves, but they gotta do They're gonna forget to Hey, they gotta get him like au Tam.
Speaker 1: They got to give him the gyms more.
Speaker 4: Do you guys like the top three though? Do you agree with that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? The top three Howard is job.
Speaker 4: Jo so John Luca just aged out.
Speaker 3: They're a little over twenty five years old, so they just like this list is under twenty five.
Speaker 2: So the list is when Benyama, Paolo and Polo, Yes, sir, hands down, clear.
Speaker 1: Cut, that's that's the show. But then look at this though.
Speaker 2: Look but based on my criteria, uh, when Byamo the number five because he ain't.
Speaker 1: Made no All Star.
Speaker 2: He ain't made no All NBA either, damn hold on, Based on the criteria, Powlo should be number one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, we got to redo the list.
Speaker 2: And Man's number one, then you gotta go, Powlow. Then you gotta go. You're going no badgers.
Speaker 1: You don't go off your badge off your work one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we gotta go off of that, not work off your work like yeah, so it's it's it's a man.
Speaker 1: Powlo Haller Burton.
Speaker 2: Maxie, and then from there we gotta figure it out whatever, right, Yeah, the rest of y'all, we gotta figure y'all out there. You go win mello, Yeah, mellow, what y'all gonna be? Because these guys got stripes already, they'd have been in the All Star Game. None of the other cats been in the All Star Game, Olympic's none of that. They gotta work, Yeah, they got patches, So I'm gonna go that route with it.
Speaker 1: But we know where we're gonna be there. You know, we know Fran's gonna be there to get there. Yeah, but you gotta get there. You gotta get there. I don't know what you're gonna be. You to show me either, you know you gotta be there now. You gotta show me though, Yeah, exactly what I'm saying. I don't know what you're gonna be.
Speaker 2: You gotta show all the guys I got ahead and been in the playoffs and got out the first round. All of them have been to the All Star Game or Olympics, and yeah, I gotta I gotta go with them. They don't put in the work already, and they established too. Man, all the people that you think about he named on the on the Realist, on the on the New on the New List, uh or or always have I have set up this type of reputation about themselves. I think when we look at Winby, we're starting to form this this what he can, what he can be, and what he's going to be. We're still in that whole thing of cooking.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You know, you know, you know, No, we still put the season and they still putting the pa Rica on. No, I got you. He was drifted for a second. We I know what you mean, though, I'm saying, he's going in the direction I think of what versus what we think it did, what what he wants us to. You know what I'm saying, He's gonna stop shooting no threes. Shot eleven threes other night.
Speaker 1: Bro. You know what I'm saying. He cooking, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You know, he ain't stopping in the middle of paying catch right over the left shoulder high.
Speaker 1: He ain't none of that.
Speaker 2: No, this this is what I'm doing, ain't no more so, I mean, it is what it is. I can't teach him your old nineteen ninety even watching That's what I'm saying that ain't even in the game today.
Speaker 1: Yo, he ain't doing not even that. I saw a shooting one legged three the other day. Bro one legged trains, bro one legged trains. I couldn't even believe this.
Speaker 2: I thought I was watching some goddamn I thought I was watching horse playing two ko.
Speaker 1: I was watching horse right two.
Speaker 4: K out there Wenby shoots nine threes again.
Speaker 1: Dang, I wish I had shi. Yeah, I was in what thirty SEV was.
Speaker 4: In thirty now twenty three and a half.
Speaker 1: Yeah, damn if I had to shot nine threes a game. Three? Your ass on here? Three nine threes? Great? Man, you can't start the game oh for four. But that's what they're doing. Like if I miss, like me, when I miss my first two threes, you gotta go to best.
Speaker 2: I'm going I'm not might not shooting another three for a couple of quarters and then if I get an open one. But I'm not even looking to take ninth. If I hit my first two, I'm gonna shoot a couple more boom boom. If I miss, then I'm gonna take it easy, ask it you know. Then if it won't come. But I'm not looking to go ahead and just the first opportunity launch the three. You know what I'm saying, That's why threes are crazy, That's what That's what everybody looking at the Gang today because all I see so like ticket when I sit there and I watch the Gang, I'll sit there and watch two minutes and look at tonight. When some of the games come out, you might have a sequence work three three three three three five straight trips, and it's like, man, do anybody work on their game or they moves? Like what are they doing on the off season? You're getting with these individual trainers. You're working on moves to shoot a three.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Every move is to get into a three, you know what I'm saying. And I'm like, damn, I don't see like the art of like real go to move. So it's like when I see catch at the end of the game and they they do something, they get stuck or they don't know what they want to go to, it's like, damn, you're doing all this, but then the endfs a three and you're like, damn, you know it too, though, Let's let's let's take it aback a little bit. When you got a when you got a trainer. Okay, So I don't know none of these trainers. I've met some of them, I don't know their criteria. A lot of these trainers that I have met aint never played a liquor basketball on top of the NBA. First off, the way Paul was just talking was a score of mentality and having a structure to score each quarter. Right. He just he just walked us through that, right man. Ain't no trainer coming from the perspective of scoring throughout a quarter and then give you the moves or the whole layout on how to score those quarters, because it's a structure. Like everybody that you've seen in the past. I can't speak on today, but everybody you've seen in the past who's great scores, they had.
Speaker 1: Had a method to that. It might have looked like he was just out there shooting and doing whatever, but in his mind, if you.
Speaker 2: Gonna look at cold when he was winning whatever dawn wind, he would run to those elbows and that was his shot. If he had threes, he looked for the corners at the top. Litlett time in the score too, and we know all of.
Speaker 1: This doing it.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying that you can't take a Bugatti and did take a Volkswagen motherfucker to be under the hood. Even if from fucking that analogy up to saying that you're gonna have trainers or assistant coaches in development that could develop young talent to think a certain way and to score a certain way. Like Bro, we are fooling ourselves to take a D three guy who's never been in the league to come in and now work with the Paul Pierce who has crazy, crazy ability to get to the basket.
Speaker 1: Did too.
Speaker 2: Let's teach game, Bro. The whole object of the game is to get to the basket and put it in. That's what the ideal is.
Speaker 1: So it's always been about getting a layup.
Speaker 2: If you had a mid range, because you couldn't get a layup, do you had a mir range to either go off glass or hit the mid range?
Speaker 1: Once he take a mit range because he was sitting there, they had the freedom winn. If he was at the three po line when he came in. If you can make it, then you took a three.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: We're not teaching the game or development, So why would I expect.
Speaker 6: A kid who's never been taught that to come down to have any type of notion what to do in the last two minutes or the last three minutes, or to get the ball to Paul in the last minute. Man Rondo already knew that I'm finna get Ready's next five shots, so I can go to Paul the next two minutes. Bro, Bro, Bro, we were talking like Lord, it's different levels on this, and then there's different levels of teaching on this.
Speaker 1: And when you sit there with a.
Speaker 2: Savant who's put the ball in the basket, you're gonna hear him. Man, I wish I could sit down and talk to Mike. You know what Mike will tell you, Man, Hey quarters, eight points of court you can get He was such a mathematician, and then he had certain spots on the joint. Then he knew, Man, I could hit a I can hit a corner of a free throw line shot. I can hit a fifteen foot from the corner of the free throw line on both sides.
Speaker 1: I can hit it in the middle. I can hit one on the block. Man, big guards, he made big guards start posting up. You know what I'm say.
Speaker 2: I'm just talking about the evolution of scoring. I know this long with and apologize, but I'm saying that. But you gotta start right there, bro, and start right there from the progression.
Speaker 1: That's what I would do too.
Speaker 2: I would go to certain points on the floor early in the game to get to my spot, and I was like, all right, when I'm over here, this how they playing me? Went over here? Are they playing me when I'm over here? That's how they playing me? All right, at the end of the game, I want to get it over here because I saw they was playing me like that earlier. See they don't, they're not thinking like that.
Speaker 1: You might not.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You might have that first quarter.
Speaker 2: That's what I know you.
Speaker 1: He won't even go back. No, no, no, I don't want that.
Speaker 2: No. I gonna be coming back because I want that for fourth court.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm not right, Hey, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: People, Right, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Assistant coach had to sit you down, O'Brian had to sit you down, say, Paul, I'm thinking I'm doing this because you're bigger than most.
Speaker 1: Man. That's progression. That's what I'm saying. Bro.
Speaker 6: We don't have enough development and in teams that where you see development being a fucking real thing, like in Boston, like in Houston, like in a lot of these teams. Right, Okay, see you see great development in these programs. That's why you see the type players that you see doing and playing the way they are. Sorry for that to be long winded, but that was some real This is just me and him talking. Now, that's how he because the game.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: Everybody looking at it like, ah, it ain't that man. You gotta you come out to pick the road. You gotta either know that if he right there, I'm going or it's almost like some option ship like if I come up the option to hear you right there, I gotta keep it, you know. You know what I'm saying kind of something like that.
Speaker 1: What you're doing to change?
Speaker 2: If you have to watch the Wizards, they got to change the culture down there. I don't know if that's what the coaches. I don't know if that's what players. It's something's gotta change because now this is back to back years to where we're seeing this type of this type of product that they're putting on the floor and it ain't nothing that it's gonna sell, no tickets or nothing to get excited about. It's like it's almost almost like an embarrassment, like you know what I'm saying. But a lot of this is on an organization too. They gotta do you know, do they do diligence on players and facilitating trades and who to bring in for culture and veterans and things of that nature to right?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: So that's really on them to try to figure that out because right now whatever they doing is not working. And I don't know, do you put on the players, do you put it on the coach? Do they need a new voice in there? Do they need leadership? It's like so many things they got to check off right now? What's the first thing you change in something like this? Man, A lot of this has to do with the coaching. Bro you should be able to get a win in the NBA, Like seriously, you should be able to get a win in the NBA. You shouldn't have to go zero for sixteen in a month in the NBA, because like, you can get a win somehow.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Evidently they can't. Evidently they can't see out of that. May be like the coaching philosophy and the coaching that's a voice. How you ain't motivating your players, and the better you need to be a better you need. I need better motivators in here they need. I mean, I'm telling you, man, they really have a team that Sam can sell there. I'm being dead as I mean, you try everything. I'm saying this to shay.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: Can you actually be in the league and not have enough to win a game? Because Washington showing that. Now obviously they won six, right, I mean.
Speaker 3: You got no, they're currently they're on a fifteen game losing street.
Speaker 2: They got the players that they got, players that are capable. When you got guys like Kuzma who's talented, and Jordan Poole talented, you know them, guys, Alan you be able.
Speaker 1: To get you I.
Speaker 2: Beg The difference I think that you got this is you got the top pick in the draft over there. Listen, number two. That's the number two pick.
Speaker 1: Listen to me.
Speaker 6: This is the reality of the situation. We don't have a good enough team to put out on the floor that can compete against the teams we're playing.
Speaker 1: Other teams got.
Speaker 6: Three almost four super New York almost has four Superstars. Brooklyn Bridges was just over in Brooklyn getting money on the on the on the first you feel me, he comes over here. Now, they got a three headed monster over there, Dog, that's a real three headed monster. If you want to look at it, how you want to look at it with a great cast. Right, we ain't gonna talk about the being bus all right. That whole thing is that I don't even know what the I don't even know what the being got. The bean got something something that's so so so different. It's just so different, right, yeah, but just go through it, Miami, Damn Butler, hero Like, you don't have enough And for the first time that I've ever been a part of the league watching the league, sit, bro, you don't have enough on your team.
Speaker 1: Your number two pick, want to pick that was gonna come in and make an impact like you needed him to. You hear what I'm saying. He's still two three years from what he gonna be. Yeah, I mean, but he's solid. He's not solid enough to get you a win and put him in there to.
Speaker 2: Say it's not on him on what they got already there? Hit me out through you're saying this is a professional team. For the first time that I've been part of basketball, I don't see that team being good enough to be any of the teams in the league.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, that's crazy. And then Bro, another thing. I gotta ask you, Bro, what's going on in New Orleans? And what are we doing? What are we doing with design project? Bro? How long do we stay on this?
Speaker 2: Bro? I think it's time for them. It's time to go separate way with them. I think as an organization, I think as an organization's New Orleans, I think you should explore, uh, trying to figure out how you can get some some building blocks for Zion. I think I think the feeling would be mutual too. And although he's dealt with a lot of injuries and stuff, it's just like, as an organization who seems like they want to go in the right direction because they make the trades when you get CJ. McCollum and you pick up a uh, what's my guy that came from Atlanta Murray, Like, Man, we're trying to compete, but if our stars aren't available, then how can we compete? And Gion hasn't been a star that's been available. And so if me, as an organization, I would be frustrated and I would just look to probably move on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, it's about time, bro. I probably would It's about time, bro, I don't, I don't.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: Willie is a tough person. I know him. I know how.
Speaker 2: I know how he looks at losing. I know how he takes losing. I know how he looks at the whole thing. He's a priud man.
Speaker 6: Like he can't even put his his mark on the team because I don't think he he's never had his pieces.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, he's never had this for his teams. Hurt too. I mean, so what do you do with him?
Speaker 2: He's held a contract. At this point, I'll be looking to just like kind of rebuild and trying to go in a direction to where like, all right, I do got these two veteran guards, let me surround them with some other kind of young pieces. I mean, because they look they got a model that looks like Houston right now. Because you got the veterans at the guard play and then you got the your young stars. But your young stars ain't holding up the end of the bard.
Speaker 1: Young stars ain't holding up. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So listen, this is when you when you Washington, when you when you New Orleans? Yeah, man, can you imagine having New This is when all the trades just when you're supposed to junk it up like that if all that, if you o for fifteen, you feel me and it ain't working.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Look it's time for a fire, sat, it's time for three. It's time for the three if outlet.
Speaker 3: But can I ask, is the Wizards not playing that woll because they're looking at this future draft in a Cooper Flag or in a Harper or something and they're trying to get that top pick.
Speaker 6: I don't think if Cooper Flag was in Washington right now, thinking I listen, I don't think Washington has enough to go out and actually compete.
Speaker 1: On the night.
Speaker 2: I don't don't This next draft is not a draft that's gonna like be life changing for a franch not for an impact player to come in and they won't give you edwards or give you job right now.
Speaker 1: I don't see that.
Speaker 2: Like I love Cooper Flag and I love uh the kids over there at Rutgers, but I think they still are working progress for the leagues.
Speaker 1: You know saviors and yeah.
Speaker 2: Like when Binya but you saw him coming like that. I see very good players coming in, like really good who could probably be All stars. But I don't see like that next superstar coming in. Yet you got to have that building block. You don't have a centerpiece, your center piece like a great foundation and everybody new and okay, see that Shay was a great foundation.
Speaker 1: So you know, once you.
Speaker 2: That's what you got to establish first when you're trying to build a team. All right, right now we're in a transition, transition everything. I'm searching for the next guy who I'm gonna build around and say we gonna we're gonna have this guy's our foundation and he's gonna be the identity about what we're trying to move forward. And do you know what I'm saying, So like when Shae is that centerpiece, Okay, this is what we got. Now we got the building, We got the cement. Boh, we got when Ben y'a. We laid our foundation. Now I got to put the building blocks up.
Speaker 6: When they thought they was doing that with Kuzma, they thought, you know, I'm not saying he was that he's one of the building blocks.
Speaker 1: He's a piece. Yeah, he's a building block.
Speaker 2: He's not found it, not the foundation, you know what I'm saying. So they gotta figure out who the fact. They gotta find your foundation crazy. You know, right now you can get houses on the sand, but this is when you can get stars though. This is when you can get an Ingram. This is when you can get it's it's gonna be. It's gonna be a horse of talent out there that I feel, like, you know, Washington, one of these, one of these teams gonna be able to go out and get a piece. If I'm Willie Green, He's probably not gonna say this out loud and nothing of publicly plan, but yeah, he probably wants a different different makeup of players too, and players that want to be out on the flow. Man.
Speaker 6: I don't know if yeah, man, I don't know how you how you don't make the playoffs and then have the whole summer to come in and then you start the year and you're hurt like I don't Yeah, I don't get that. I don't understand what you did for the summer And yeah, I don't understand. This is like all continue with some saying the same things. We're in it now, it's like how long do we stay in it? And they made a major investment with Bro too, Bro, like I think we all was suspecting jah uh.
Speaker 1: Uh Zion and Edwards.
Speaker 6: You know, we were expecting all of them, Jalen Green, We was expecting all them to grow in this. You know, we yet to see Zion in the dunk contest.
Speaker 2: You have to see his crazy athleticism on the on the whole year, Sons, on all the entries he dealing with, unfortunate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, damn, that's.
Speaker 3: Entering Wednesday won seven in a row. They're nine and one in their last ten. Johnest leading the league in scoring top five or rebounding Dame top ten and scoring.
Speaker 4: What's changed for them? How have they flipped it around?
Speaker 6: Attitude, man, attitude and effort is the first thing that I've seen from them.
Speaker 1: Gianni is the leader.
Speaker 6: I know he said whatever he said when they was going through they whatever whatever ever since he said that. But he but he's his precedent. Him him putting like really pushing and uh and set.
Speaker 1: In the tone.
Speaker 6: His play has set the tone for how we're going to play for forty eight minutes and then it's radiating.
Speaker 1: I'm seeing Bobby back out here.
Speaker 2: I'm seeing all these other little pieces out here make up for lack of effort or or or or shot making and stuff. I'm seeing defensive effort, second and third effort being the game now and in the first couple of.
Speaker 1: Games, you didn't see that.
Speaker 6: You didn't I didn't see this type of effort from the Bucks when they first kicked off.
Speaker 2: No, I think Lina said it best. He said, if you don't want to be here when he said that in the interview. Ever since that they've been rolling right. And then he set the tone as a leader, and that's what you need. Sometimes leadership is all it takes. You know, like you got the pieces, but if you got no leadership, and that's because like it's certain teams, you're like, why they can't get over the hump, why they can't do this? And sometimes it ain't about the talents about you ain't no leader, And so that can press that button. And Gianni's showed me that, you know, he a true leader out there, and Damon showed that. They was like, guys, you know they had they little probably I bet you they had like a little meeting. They had their meeting when they was going through it. Yeah, and so now they went through their little meeting and they're like, all right now and now you're seeing the team with who he thought a year ago who traded for Dame that said, oh, this might be the one team that can compete with the Celtics when they got Damon and Giannis together.
Speaker 1: So they're showing signs of you know, life.
Speaker 3: Now Middleton is now working on five and five practice, so he's on his way back.
Speaker 4: So that's a good sign for the good sign.
Speaker 2: Yeah Middleton, if he can give him anything, you know what I'm saying. I know he's coming off double ankle surgeries. If he could get back to just half his form, because they don't need him to be the Middleton that won the chip, because now you got Damn in that role. If he could be a solid Middleton that gets you like fourteen fifteen a night and be consistent on that they got something.
Speaker 7: All right, let's do some game picks, game pitch, Yes, sir, yes, sir years listen, man, I ain't here the brag, you know what I'm saying, which I can get you know, paid on some of this shit.
Speaker 1: You feel me, Fred, like Damn Yo was fucked up and you don't be seeing there who owe you and what he owe you? Right there?
Speaker 2: Like I don't want to you know what I'm saying, Like damn you got us man whooping them.
Speaker 1: Motherfucker. Man, I'm tired of whooping on them.
Speaker 2: All you can iron a little season still was Look, look he's just gonna be Hey. Look if you got a craint, it's always talking about he got you manle that motherfucker right yeah, man, you got me right here, right there.
Speaker 1: I'll pull young man right there. Damn I ain't seeing Let me tell your parking lot.
Speaker 4: Right right on the corner, right here, all right, so take it. You gotta you got a five game edge on yes, sure.
Speaker 1: Man, can I get a bottle? Came in s something? Man, God, next week you I'm gonna bring something next week. You know it's crazy in his house. He got a whole wall. Say, came, I'm gonna bring something, thirty bottles. I came and see it right here. I got like it's behind the cage. I feel like he's taunting me. I got something next week. All that. No, I don't want whatever you talk about.
Speaker 2: It came and say, man, no, man, hey man, bringa came and.
Speaker 6: Saying for you, no, anytime you went up on me and start wispering, I don't want to hear nothing. Thursday, Hey lord, hold on before you jumping in this. But the Buffalo Bills, Buffalo Bills, Buffalo Bills. That's all I'm gonna say.
Speaker 1: That's hi.
Speaker 2: Billsh Allen, Josh Allen, he mv p Yeah for sure, for sure he.
Speaker 1: Threw for say for show, prew saying for show for show.
Speaker 2: He for show this No no, no, no like who who like if Lamar Lamar second? But Lamar just took you know, Key just took a loss last week. Barkley, Kwan Barkley would be in the second, he would be second right now, it's right now, is you.
Speaker 1: See Kwon Barkley is doing. Kwon Barkley is doing what v Bell get up to the line.
Speaker 2: And the Bill's second best player, second best.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. You got hurt, you got god, they got a squad on what you mean they got a squad? And Bill's got a squad too. I just don't know him like that Hamling. You got a Marik Cooper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got some names the same player, no more.
Speaker 3: Jim has Josh Allen as as the end, this solid Lamar Lamar. It's the top three.
Speaker 1: I know that that is.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be hard for one on another level right now. Man, I just saw I take somebody over king. Hear me, dog, you gotta consider taking.
Speaker 2: I just saw a quarterback throw for a touchdown, run for a touchdown, and a touchdown in one game.
Speaker 1: You got it.
Speaker 2: That was crazy.
Speaker 1: I can't even I can't even fight that.
Speaker 2: I just saw a quarterback do that. That was crazy the whole video. That's a video game. Josh Allen is a beast, bro he you know, Josh.
Speaker 1: You see what.
Speaker 2: Happened Trevor Lawrence, So he slid. Yeah, Josh Allen is not sliding.
Speaker 6: Josh him in a Go from Indiana, That's what I'm saying him in the God from Indiana cornerback.
Speaker 1: Hey Indiana.
Speaker 6: He out there, listen and he's like, you know what the fuck all this ship? Like he Anthony Richards, what all you all your dB do want some some problems? He looking like my boy Cam Newton. He like there he is out here trying to like him. I like him too, straight up.
Speaker 3: Sunday Chargers at cheaps cheaps, four point favorite at home.
Speaker 1: I may take the Chargers in this Who who you taking? I should I'm gonna let you go first, go first. My fault. I'm sorry, Chargers, the Chargers at the Chiefs. Chargers, Chiefs ain't playing good, yeah, but they always figuring it out. Listen.
Speaker 2: But the Chargers is a better team.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. You can't even say that. I'm going to the game Sunday.
Speaker 4: Where is that, Nate, It's in casey are you.
Speaker 2: I'm not talking about that game. I'm talking about a better game than that.
Speaker 4: Oh we're getting their next yeah, listen, yeah, listen.
Speaker 1: I'm never I'm never mad at taking the champs. Man. The champs always figure out away the weird.
Speaker 2: That's what the Chargers. Look, all the Chargers, they gonna take an air right before you know. It's a month and they dealing with See.
Speaker 1: Look, then we get all this this voodoo on it, we get all the Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh boy, he uh Herbert, they soiled team. Then you got Harball. They silent, God love Pete Harbor, Herbert silent.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 2: I can see you in the morning. I can see you in the morning getting up. You know what I'm saying, talking to yourself in the mirror. Boy, you're gonna kill it today. Boy, you man, you're going to work out. We're saying through these step ups. Foret give me this chiefs man. You know, I ain't never gonna be mad taking the chance.
Speaker 1: Of chief struggling. They have, but they always figured out.
Speaker 2: I can't even explain it. I can't excluse like, okay, you tell me this is the most disrespected eleven and one team right now, Like that's crazy, right, all right?
Speaker 4: Next up on Sunday, I'm going to this game. We got the bills coming into LA to face the round.
Speaker 2: That's a large favorite.
Speaker 1: Damn. I had the rams.
Speaker 2: See that's tricky because your boy back there here, he is going to booth on your ass.
Speaker 1: Stafford. Yeah, I like him though, he'll going to booth Yeah, Cooper Cup. They need this game, to need this game too.
Speaker 2: But this is this is it was on the bus off. Yeah, I'm taking the bills. I'm taking bills on this because I'm pulling Josh Allen for m v P.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think he's gonna have one of them games. He's had a good one of this game. It's dope. It's in it's in l A. Yeah, that's dope.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the bill, the bill should yeah, that should be a good ass games on Sunday night.
Speaker 4: No Sunday night is the Chargers.
Speaker 2: That's the one o'clock game.
Speaker 4: One o'clock.
Speaker 3: Let's do some n B A first up on Friday, we got Timberwolves at Warriors.
Speaker 2: At the Warriors, sir off of back to back or just straight up double checked that, give me just one second, straight up and down.
Speaker 1: Give me the Wolves. Yeah, I'm gonna go wars. He wolved up o.
Speaker 4: Warriors on the back to back.
Speaker 1: Hey, oh you know what, I don't like that Warrior. I'm taking the Warriors. They at home. Warriors give me that. They've been struggling both things and struggling. Excuse me.
Speaker 4: Warriors played the Rockets the night before.
Speaker 1: That's tough rock at tough back to back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Rockets and the Wolves.
Speaker 1: That's almost like damn, so is this an end season playing?
Speaker 4: We got the quarterfinal set, so that's that's the Wolves.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take the Warriors. Okay, it's gonna be night night. They tiring into the night night.
Speaker 4: Sunday, we got the Suns at Magic.
Speaker 1: Oh kt playing Kny heard his ankle last night. He did again. He fucked his ankle up, came and didn't come back. Ship.
Speaker 2: Damn see that age. That's the second time being heard. He just came back, didn't he? You know how that should be, bro, you know he you know he don't play Orlando word, yeah you need yeah and Palo getting ready to come back to EH and then Orlando. Look listen, there ain't nobody talking about them. Man.
Speaker 1: It's That's what I'm saying. Man, that kid is in the conversation.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: He since Pelo been out, man, he been keeping this his play that got better, man, and you see his confidence growing. Man, I like Frantz, Man, we both take Orlando.
Speaker 1: Man, Yeah, what's the point what did you put it over under?
Speaker 2: It's probably gonna be like six huh six NBA don't be a lot two thirty No, you know, no, no, no, I don't be knowing that.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm noticing.
Speaker 2: I'm noticing like scoring not scoring is down. But man, a couple couple of teams had eighty nine. A couple couple of teams didn't hit a hundred.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Can you imagine in this pace you don't get one hundred p Yeah, you can't get a hundred three off.
Speaker 2: Your three's is off. It ain't even the pace is your threes is off. They ain't running for layups.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody runing for no layup?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the pace to shoot the three.
Speaker 1: You know what, if you're you know what, if you're a sinner, you really just gotta run. Yeah, you really, that's it. You can run actually three to three and be cool.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. Like we was in better shape because we practiced running in to end for layup and for line, line for line. Can you imagine just stopping three, stopping three every time pick and pop to the three? You play for another five years, Pam thinking about it coming back, I don't think you just picking pop, shoot threes, play no defense. That's me right now.
Speaker 6: It's something to be said with the league right here in the G league right here, it's another league somewhere right here right listen.
Speaker 2: You play, but you ain't young and wild, but you ain't old and crushed either.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, Like it's a league, and it's a league somewhere in there, because don't know, old cat want to play with no.
Speaker 1: Young wild lass goalstra something and those are the picture of the week, Yes, sir,