Speaker 1: Elvie Duran in the morning show. Here's one of our world famous phone pranks. The phone's Elvis Duran. Elvis Duran phone tab.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you waited for this phone tab. I love a relationship between a father and a son. Sometimes it can be a little cool strained. Well, the email coming into the station read like this. My father owns a plumbing business and is a couple of company vans. I'm one of his drivers, and I've been caught driving in the past with a suspended license, so I've been in trouble. Well, I had my license renewed, told him all about it, so we should be fine. So here's what we do. Call him up, tell him I got pulled over for driving with a suspended license, and then tell him I lied about it. It'll get Dad freaked. I'm gonna have his van and Queen's on a job this week, and he'll just go nuts knowing I'm driving around in his van totally illegal. He'll be very pissed. My dad is from Albania. He has an accent, so sometimes he yells so loud you don't understand what he's saying. So good luck doing your phone tap this. He comes to us from Agron. All right, so Agron and his dad about to get on the phone with each other. Our own Dave Brody is gonna be on there as Officer Brody. Let's listen in here we go.
Speaker 1: I'm in the Little.
Speaker 3: Trouble Bob Watch. I just went. I just went out to the store and cops pulled me over. He's saying that I made a red light.
Speaker 4: He won't spoke to you.
Speaker 3: Hold on, who is.
Speaker 4: This is this, mister Somoni? Yes, sir, Yeah, this is Officer Brody from PSA two out here in Queens. Listen, your son just ran a red light here on my beat. I just pulled him over in the van. It's your van, sir.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, it looks like he's been drinking beer.
Speaker 4: That's correct, sir. There's a five pack of Heineken with one beer missing. Your son reeks of beer, and uh, we're gonna have to ticket him for ninety five dollars. We're gonna have to impound it as evidence. We may have to sell the car at auction now.
Speaker 3: But this this is a company van.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well you're gonna have to get another one, sir. Have your son by your new one. Look, why don't you talk to him? I gotta do some and check your plate. Make sure there's no warrants against your son. I'll be right back here. You go talk to your father.
Speaker 3: Hello, you're drinking? No, but I just went to the source to get to get a six pack. Because you're drinking. I opened the cane to beer just to get inside the job. If you're not drunk, why aren't you tell the cop I'm talking Brussonisa says, I told him I'm not drunk. He goes well enough for me, Helen, it was not enough. I'm got a half micause with all the plumbing, the parts, chief shopped, achievement and novels? Have youre since? Why don't you drink on the job, your stupid mother? Can you do that? Matt? I was just come him back on the way. There is no excuse. Since when don't we drink on the job?
Speaker 4: Nobody?
Speaker 3: A god? You're not allowed to drink? A gone? Hi?
Speaker 4: Hey, hey give me that phone? Hey, hey, mister so money. Yes, listen, he's driving with a suspended license. Do you know that?
Speaker 3: I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: You didn't tell him about the suspended license? No, you tell him not here, you take the phone. You thought what you've been driving? Huh?
Speaker 3: Why you you've been driving with art with a suspended license? And I don't even know about this. I thought I fixed it, Bob? When does you think you fixed it? I did you think you fixed it? How can you tell me you thought you fixed it?
Speaker 4: You told me you knew all about it. Now now you said he's too stupid? The difference?
Speaker 3: Yeah, how can you go and tell the officer that I don't know what the is going on?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: Who you're thinking? Huh? What the who's thinking? What? You are making me to be schmock? No, I was trying to trying to do their life to get you are trying to go ns. You're trying to make me a schmock. That's where you're trying to. You gotta make me look like I'm not there. What is the difference? I don't know. I don't know that that he's going to bring that up or no, so look up something up?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: No, I didn't call you in. You're siding no, right, I I cannot fully my own son is mister somoney?
Speaker 4: Is one more thing? Yes, you've been phone tapped you?
Speaker 3: Oh? I love you, Bo, Yeah, I love your dress.
Speaker 1: Elvis Durant's phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants. See Elvis Duran phone tab only on Elvis Duran in the morning show. Here in new Elvis Duran Phone Tap weekday mornings