Speaker 1: And that's what you really missed with Jenna.
Speaker 2: And Kevin an iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: Podcast, Welcome to you, and That's what you Really miss Podcast Recap Edition.
Speaker 3: I'm Jenna, I'm Kevin, and today we are talking about Comeback, which my goodness. I always thought there was the in this, but I guess that's just the TV show, isn't it.
Speaker 1: That's what I was thinking of.
Speaker 3: In my memory this entire time. This episode has been called the Comeback, just come.
Speaker 1: Back, Like, how do I know this show? Oh wait, it's a show.
Speaker 3: It's a very very different episode than the Lisa kudrou show. Well this episode what here's the thing, this is what I was thinking about. Either Kevin's going to come in and he's going to say he loves this episode, or he's going to say, what a weird episode? And you texted me, what a weird episode? And here's the thing I was thinking about it, and I was the thing these are This is one of those episodes that actually does just zero in on the shit at high school. That felt like it was really high stakes, but it wasn't. Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 1: It was very like I need to comeback. I need you know, there's lots of like intrapersonal dating. There's just lots of It's a teen show, teens, teenage angst.
Speaker 3: Yes, so minus the weird to sort of trying to off herself so strong. It felt so strange, but okay, let's get into it.
Speaker 2: So come back.
Speaker 3: Originally aired February fifteenth, twenty eleven. We were coming off a hot streak after the Super Bowl, and we had another episode two days after that, so we were really in the thick of it, weren't we after Valentine's Day?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were hot and heavy in the news. The song was black and Yellow Black, Ye.
Speaker 2: Was Kalifa. The number one movie was Just Go with It.
Speaker 3: Jenniferannis and Adam Sandler correct good ol rom com.
Speaker 1: Com and on Fever twentieth. David Klotts won the Best Sound Editing Short Form Music and Television at the fifty eighth annual MPSC Golden Reel Awards, which is the Motion Picture for Sound Editors. If you didn't know, for his work on the Power of Madonna.
Speaker 3: Fair there's a lot of music and things happening in Power Madonna.
Speaker 1: Congrats, congrats, twelve years I deserved exactly well, Well, it's funny because they they behind the scenes. They are doing so much sound editing and color editing and just mixing and all the crazy things we never saw, like we barely ever met these people and saw them except for at you know, the parties and things, which it was like we lived like different worlds, but we're part of the same show.
Speaker 3: We I mean in the beginning, and we've talked about this with Brian, how he would bring us into the editing bays to actually watch them of the episodes. But it wasn't like we'd go in there and get to meet everybody. You'd bring us into these rooms and because they're editing, everything is super dark. Everyone's sitting in pitch black, and he would just like bring us to one particular room, so we didn't really ever know who was who.
Speaker 1: I know, it was weird. It was really weird. Team effort though, yeah, exactly, it takes a village. Okay, so some of the songs in this episode, well sorry I skipped over. Brad Beeker joins us again for another episode which is extraordinary quite a bit. Yes and yes it's written by the Glorious Three.
Speaker 3: Tell me about the.
Speaker 1: Songs in this episode, Kevin, because it's a Hodgepodge.
Speaker 3: We have Baby by Justin Bieber twice Somebody to Love by Justin Bieber, Take me here, leave me from rent, this little light of mine, I know a boy's like and sing by my chemical romance, which we will address. I need to address this number. So in this episode, coming off the heels of Sue being the biggest loser of the year and losing her bid at Nationals for the Cheerios, she doesn't know what to do with her time and joins the glee club for a week to get inspired again. Sam then creates the Justin Bieber experience with the New Direction Boys to keep Quinn, but finds out the truth about her and Finn and Rachel is trying to plan her comeback by teaming up with Brittany. Put it all backfires and as this pointed out in the episode, what is she trying.
Speaker 2: To come back from? Nothing? Really?
Speaker 1: So there's some fun fun things about this episode. So this is the second episode ever to feature more than one song done byas PA Civic artists. So yeah, that wasn't a tribute episode. Sorry, that wasn't a tribute episode. Had fort you had two Bruno Mars songs and this is an unofficial tribute to Justin Bieber with two songs, well, one song twice, one song twice and yeah, uh this is the first time we hear a song from Laurence ICs from Ashley Pink who will uh? Who will join us for quite a while, And we don't see Chris Colfer in this episode.
Speaker 2: How weird.
Speaker 1: It's so strange. I didn't even realize that, and then I was like, oh my god, we were missing k Chris for a while.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I missed Curtin's episode. I know where is Kurt doesn't feel right, get him back please. Okay, So the first thing that's happening in this in this episode is that Sue. Sue has a lot of journey. She's feeling really down after not calling qualifying for nationals for Cheerios, and she doesn't know what to do, so she decides, at Emma's recommendation, to join the Glee Club. Yeah, after she leaves like a fake suicide.
Speaker 1: Note Okay, she does, but she stops her and then Will and Emma are terrified and they go and find her and she's literally in bed with like vitamin bottles surrounding her, and she stopped her own heart because it's her CIA trade.
Speaker 4: So random, Jenna, there's that bit where she's like Sue slamming kids up against lockers and things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you get shoved hard?
Speaker 1: I did? I actually shoved myself.
Speaker 2: Oh an actress.
Speaker 1: That's acting. It's called acting, and I did that physical acting.
Speaker 2: Did you enjoy it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean those lockers they sound worse than they are because they're.
Speaker 3: All you eat, Like you can just throw yourself up there and like, oh, this is impactful.
Speaker 1: But I was so excited to be thrown by Sue Sylvester. I honestly was, and we were all there like in the hallway. But you didn't get thrown. I don't know that that would have caused. That would have included a stun double, which costs money.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: So I did get thrown. A lot of people got thrown. And so Emma convinces Sue, or doesn't have to convince her, but she recommends that Sue joined the glee club.
Speaker 2: And next thing we know, Sue sitting in the glee club with us. She's sitting in the choir room.
Speaker 1: This was part of her whole plan. This is part of Sue's whole plan that she was going to come after Will and the Glee club, and the Glee club is like, wait, what the hell why she joining?
Speaker 3: But irl, we're like, yes, please, can we keep chaying here all the time exactly because we didn't get to work with her that much. It's true where she was making fun of cord and it was hilarious.
Speaker 1: I mean, sweet Cordy doing all these really cute numbers just melts my heart, just melts my heart.
Speaker 3: Jenna, you and I were talking about before we started. We hopped onto record about like what we remember from this episode, and there's really like two things.
Speaker 2: Remember.
Speaker 3: I particularly remember the Justin Bieber experience, and you remember Rachel sweaters. Correct, I mean correct, That's pretty much it.
Speaker 2: That's pretty much it.
Speaker 1: I have to admit that I forgot that Jane did sing with us because we did it on tour so much after. In my mind sing is in Denham and we are doing it at the top of our or not Denham, but you know, in different outfits than we do in this number, which we'll talk about. But that and Jane was not in it, so it slipped my mind. I will be honest.
Speaker 3: I was waiting for it because we've talked about number of times. And the one song we never talk about is sing.
Speaker 1: Because I just question why we did that song on Twitter or why we did it in the episode. Well, it had to be a number. There had to be an anthem like number, correct for to contend Rachel's storyline.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of getting us to.
Speaker 1: The point where we're going to perform the very first original, real original songs from Glee.
Speaker 3: It felt like one of those things that you know people call different artists like industry plants. It felt like this song like someone from the record label called up was like, hey, can you get this in here? This is the new single, can you like put this on the show. That's what it felt like to me.
Speaker 1: Do you know how sing did in like in the like on the charts at all? Like did it chart? So?
Speaker 3: Sing by My Chemical Romance its peak position on Billboard was number fifty eight. So what I'm saying is that wouldn't normally be a song that we would do. And and Ryan picked a lot of the music, if not all of the music, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Just wondering how he came across that Song's all I know. Because record companies did start sending music to them, so I feel like it was possible. It also like it worked with the episode, but it was just like sort of felt a bit random.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, like that Ryan brader Ian, weren't like we have to do this number. Yeah, I will say my Chemical Romance is the one of the form of band members is my husband's barber.
Speaker 3: Now wait what yeah, which band membert Mike Petcone? I love my Chemical Romance? Are you kidding me? In my Chemical Romance?
Speaker 1: Very funny. Sing's not one of my favorites from them. But did you know the songs that you love my Chemical Romance?
Speaker 2: Then I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't remember, but it was new. Sing didn't debut on Billboard until February twenty six, twenty eleven. Our version of Sing came out the week before that, So your point was right. So my point being, they put this in.
Speaker 1: Before it was released to get it out there and loved before they released it. Yeah. Interesting, I wonder if that happens with any other numbers.
Speaker 3: Oh, it definitely does. I mean it happened with some nights.
Speaker 1: Oh interesting. I didn't know that either. Yeah, okay, So Sue join Sigli Club, she does sing with us, and we will find out that she's just lost herself, right, She's looking for something to do and use her time and creative juices, and she will become the oral intensity oral intensity coach spoiler alert. And we find out in this kind of segment that Will received a letter about regionals and we are facing oral intensity at regionals and the theme is anthem and so that's going to be another hill for Will to climb. And Sue also is bored, so she decides that she's going to ask quote unquote ask Mercedes and Rachel for advice about being a diva. And meanwhile she plants a seed to each of them that they've been talking about each other and what would they do. Then they confront each other and naturally there's a divaf in the choir room. They sing Take Me or Leave Me, which is from the large hit musical Rent that formed my high school experience.
Speaker 2: Were you mad that you didn't get to sing this song?
Speaker 1: To be honest, No, because this is this was great and that's their thing, and I totally get it.
Speaker 2: I love this number well, I love.
Speaker 1: Rent number one, so I was like happy to see Rent made it, but also I yeah, this number was really great and really fun.
Speaker 3: It was also nice to watch this, like see Jane's reaction or Sue's reaction to Mercedes and Leah sort of fighting it out vocally and then they're like, oh, we're both really good. And Sue does not understand that. No, it just goes doesn't go to plan. No, suit, it's not getting her weight, and it's satisfying.
Speaker 1: And then and then we have this very lighthearted moment where we get to see Jane Lynch. Yeah, and Will. Will takes two to the pediatric cancer center where he likes to visit patients and sing with them, and he brings Toyseculele and they sang this little light of Mine with these wonderful, darling children that I would have cried before, and I probably cried when I watched this episode, but as a mom now there's no stopping me.
Speaker 2: Did you lose it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's very moving and those kids were just so adorable. And god, that's what like, that's the thing about Glee. It's like all these crazy, you know, low stake, high school drama shit, and then they'll punch you in the face with this moment. Yeah, and then just seeing like Jane with a kid on her on her lap, you're like, oh, that's Jane. Yeah, that's the way Jane versus Sylvester. But again, it gives it gives you Sylvester life and heart that like you kind of need every fifty to fifteen to twenty episodes to be reminded. And then yeah, and then we perform sing. So do you want to talk about sing right now?
Speaker 3: Let's talk about sing at the end?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, yeah, right.
Speaker 3: This other thing is so Sam is sort of convinced that Quinn didn't cheat on him with Finn because Quinn and Finn have conspired to create a story that Quinn actually saved Finn's life because he was choking and that's how they shared the mono, and he believes it, but he's like, I need to up my game to get her more into me. And who gets girls going crazy more than Justin Bieber. So after workshopping the one man Justin Bieber experience at a little girl's birthday party, he brings it into the choir room and performs baby, which was adorable in real life, and all the girls lose it.
Speaker 1: And David said to me, Tea looks really happy in the summer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everyone, have I remember I got caught like in two reaction shots really enjoying it, but like the guys aren't supposed to be enjoying it that much. But I was like, oh, Kevin slipt out, It's so cute, It's so cute watching little Cordy dance is Its just like the most adorable thing in the world. So then Aartie, Mike, and Puck question corner Sam in the locker room and are like, hey, we want in can you expand the one man to a full band? And Finn makes fun of it, and Finn's like, I told you, bro, she saved my life. We didn't kiss, and then he has this little smirk on his face with a cory smirk.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was like, oh, you.
Speaker 1: Trifling, trifling Triflin. How tell me about this this justin Bieber experience and you guys doing justin Bieber? What were the rehearsals? Like, did you guys have fun doing this?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: The stakes were low because there's only one real dancer out of the four and a full dance number, you know.
Speaker 1: And one dancer who would actually get up and dance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so it was just about how can we make this look not completely terrible editing.
Speaker 1: A lot of lighting, a lot of a lot of lighting. What was the thing that they were blow?
Speaker 2: What was?
Speaker 1: What did you use flower?
Speaker 5: It was?
Speaker 3: I think it was chalk?
Speaker 2: Was a flower?
Speaker 1: I don't really, Well, you probably couldn't use flower, because you remember Paris Barklay said flower.
Speaker 2: Things go on fire, So probably I believe it was chalk because then it was stuck to everything.
Speaker 1: I thought that was really cool. Did they do that in the actual Somebody to Love videos?
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of that stuff is directly inspired by the actual music video.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I hadn't heard this song.
Speaker 3: Before it before it recorded it really yeah, and we did, like there was a remix with Usher and so I was like sort of Usher.
Speaker 2: In this and Cord was justin.
Speaker 3: And I, I mean, I had a great time performing it because, you know, brought me back to my boy Bandais.
Speaker 2: It was I.
Speaker 1: Literally said that to I was like, this is Kevin and his true true boy.
Speaker 3: This was easy for me. I was like, I can do this with my eyes closed. I got this. I let my shoulders fully move to one percent. Oh yeah, I had a great time. I forced Austin to watch it. He was walking by and I was watching this episode, like you need to watch this.
Speaker 2: That's so chuting.
Speaker 1: You guys do kill it and we love it, and.
Speaker 3: You talk about I love watching the girl's reaction to this. Everyone's freaking out in slow motion.
Speaker 1: It's really fun to shoot that because it's just reactions. It's exhausting, but I tell you, it's really fun, and especially when we really do enjoy the number that we're watching, like, yeah, it's silly and ridiculous. And Mark's wig.
Speaker 3: Was just insane comedy.
Speaker 1: It's just easy, easy, easy acting for the day, you know, and you guys were doing were really fun and so it was really fun to watch.
Speaker 3: Speaking of Mark's wig, the whole thing going on with put trying to impress Laurence Iz's it's like incrementally, you know, getting there. But then she's like, look, yes, that was adorable and irresistible, but like cool it. I need you to help me because I want to do a musical number. And she's like, I need your advice.
Speaker 2: How do I do this?
Speaker 3: He's like, oh, just imagine everyone naked.
Speaker 1: Which I remember this.
Speaker 3: Yes, this was funny. I was very thankful I didn't have to take my shirt off because everyone else was jacked, like everyone is ripped.
Speaker 2: I'm like, no, I'm not, thank you for letting me wear a tank top.
Speaker 1: It's really funny though. Everybody's outfits were really funny.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 1: I can't remember if I was excited to not have to do it or if I was upset that I couldn't be a part of it. I think it was the former, yeah, because then I'm like, oh, great, but I had to do a whole musical number, so.
Speaker 3: Right, but your musical number was hilarious.
Speaker 1: Oh it was crazy. It was one of those numbers that like Zach's like, okay, come here and do this, do that, go there, do this, okay, and then just be stupid. You're like, okay, great, Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's how this episode felt, I think, even for somebody to love. He was like, okay, Like we never got in the right spotlights on that stage. It was all a bit of a mess. It's like this is what it's gonna be. Likely he was speaker, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, he makes it look all great and we love the the Justin Bieber experience. Additionally, though, what's going on with Sam is that Santana now is telling Sam that Finn actually did cheat on Quinn, and she reveals that he's just choosing to believe what Quinn tells him because he wants to be with her, but we do know the truth. And then she makes a proposal that they can be together. So of course then you're like, okay, so that's a better trade, right, Like, I still get to be with somebody hot, but it's not somebody who hurt me. So Santana gives.
Speaker 2: Some froggy lips and I want them.
Speaker 1: Now, I just can't even. She gives him full of visitation rights to the set of rambunctious twins in livent a Roop craves. This is the beginning of these crazy monologues that they give her because they're just so funny and she could do it no problem, and not just because you can unlock your humongous jaw and swallow them a whole like a python, but because you have some bods at the school. And so Sam breaks up with Quinn and gets what Santana.
Speaker 2: It was so sweet. Anyways, Sam looks so hurt.
Speaker 1: He did really hurt. I mean, I liked Quinn and Sam, so I was kind of sad about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Quinn and Finn, oh oh, show.
Speaker 1: Oh sure, no, they did wrong, they did wrong.
Speaker 3: No, no, these people will never learn the other.
Speaker 1: Thing that's going on is that Rachel is now fully focused on her career because she's single and she really wants to make a comeback, and so she enlists Brittany to wear leg warmers and start wearing clothes like Rachel would wear to make them cool. And instead Brittany wears the leg warmers, but she wears them on her arm, and it's very like Regina Georgement. Yeah, mean girl's moment, Like she's wearing flip flops and a what is it? What does she say she wore flip flops? And A oh, I can't remember the line. Now it'll come back to me anyway. It's the Regina George moment and army pants and flip flops. Thank you to our producer. Army pants and flip flops. So I want army pants and flip flops. And so Rachel's mad because she's like, give me my money back. She actually paid her, and Brittany says that she used the money to hire a publicisy, and then Rachel's like, okay, here's another idea. Then instead of everybody now who's wearing like arm warmers, leg warmer, arm warmers. Now you have to dress like me. And she's like, what's that? And Rachel's like sexy schoolgirl, library and chic, And this is where I think that's all res. You better get a move on a cake. These kids are as close as it's expre I'm sharp. Yeah, So Brittany shows up in an animal sweater and plaid skirt, and so everybody wears an animal sweater and a plaid skirt. And then Tina and Quinn and Santana show up in these outfits and I honestly was like, so happy to wear regular clothes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they look so comfortable, looked great too.
Speaker 1: Everybody looked really funny and great. And and then she's like, but who wears a ranger on their sweat?
Speaker 2: Yeah? These are carousel horses.
Speaker 1: It's very funny.
Speaker 3: You are very funny. I like your little thing with Mike.
Speaker 1: What did I do? And Mike?
Speaker 3: You were making out and you were playing angry birds. You want to see my ab you want?
Speaker 5: You want?
Speaker 2: I love her.
Speaker 3: Whole thing is trying to come back, and it's just about what she's wearing. And it turns into Brittany very quickly like, I'm sorry, but I have to go have an interview with teen.
Speaker 1: Vogue in Brittany becomes like a style icon and a.
Speaker 3: Transcetter just for a moment, a brief moment.
Speaker 1: Anyway, that whole debacle goes down, and I just I remember just being so happy to wear those outfits, and I always loved Rachel's wardrobe. So it's like, greats is so cute.
Speaker 3: Do you think Leah liked everyone dressing like her?
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, definitely. This is funny though, and then so and then along the lines of the comeback, Rachel is the only one who speaks up because she thinks that the anthem theme for Regionals, she doesn't think that sing is unique enough to set us apart, to set us apart from the rest of the competition, and so she suggests that we write some original music. They put it to a vote. Obviously, we all vote for Chemical Romance, and Rachel's out. But then Rachel and Finn have this really nice scene where like, hey, I that's the Rachel that I miss and that's the Rachel that I know in love, and it's she maybe having a comeback, And so Rachel gets her satisfaction there, but he thinks that she should write the music and she's the only one who's going to do it, which is true, like none of us are going to do that.
Speaker 3: No, it makes a lot of sense, and I like that fantas. She's like, no, no, no, I'm not going to do it.
Speaker 2: You gotta do it.
Speaker 1: No us And we have to talk about sing.
Speaker 3: But what we came here to do was to therapize sing.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, fun fact, Kevin, our producer, said sing was off the album Danger Days, which was released in November of twenty ten.
Speaker 3: True, it wasn't a single until the February time we were putting it out.
Speaker 1: Yes, and it hit the charts, Yes after that.
Speaker 2: Yes after correct.
Speaker 1: I don't know why we were wearing those outfits.
Speaker 3: I feel like it came out of nowhere in the episode, how we were dressed and that song, And I wonder if people watching it also felt like that, because it felt like that to us a bit.
Speaker 1: I feel like that you probably and look Sue Sylvester's plaid tracks, You was the winner of that number.
Speaker 2: Oh, obviously clearly.
Speaker 3: I will say though, however, having those gigantic hats and things so hard This was particularly one of those numbers that we did not know the words, especially as it gets towards the end and we just starts listing things. If you go back and watch slowly, we knew about two lines total, and we are just our mouths are sort of open moving. Yeah. And there's one shot of me where I'm like, that's the one line I knew. Oh good, and like there's a part where it gets to you, Jenna, and like you clearly did not know the last two words of the line, but it happened to everyone.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I remember, particularly like sitting there being like, I'm gonna have to really use this hat in my arms and we're throwing our arms around because we we showed up.
Speaker 1: We were dancing, we were singing and dancing this conviction even though we didn't know the words.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, everyone was singing so hard and we're not singing the correct things. Fully, I mean, we did it, and none of us like felt any It's nothing against the song. It like wasn't one of our like favorite songs. And then we did it on tour, which also felt weird because like we did it on tour and it was also during the show. It felt like a lull for the audience too. It's like nobody really knew what we were doing.
Speaker 1: It was really in the show. It's okay, yeah, oh man, those plaid outfits. I don't know what the intention was behind the outfits, but those hats, I just remember me so damn hot, and then like thick socks and like thick heels mountain boots, and I was like, I don't know about this one. This is this feels strange in my mind. I have these like denim outfits we were wearing, and it's not what we were on tour either. I don't know what number I'm thinking of.
Speaker 3: There's another number coming up with where we wore down them out they got I believe. So yeah, we did it for god one of us white shirts. Oh yeah, no, it's the one that's coming up. And I'm gonna be like, let's refer back to this. Yes, well, I do want to refer back to when I said after we did dog Days, how that was filmed. I think this is the next number that was filmed in style of inspired by Dog Days. I thought Beaker did a great job. I also there was at the shot of Rachel and Mercedes going at it in the hallway and he was circling and then it ends with Suit in the middle of them and pushed into them. I thought was beautiful work, and also they were hilarious together.
Speaker 1: And then like the signature beaker shot is like right into the camera. So one Finn chokes on the gumball and Quinn pulls it out of his mouth. Yes, that shot too. I was like, that's a beaker move. Biger has these really cool camera moves because he's he knows, he knows what's up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Hey guys, it's Joe Anserina hear from Bachelor Happy Hour. We have a really exciting episode dropping on Wednesday. We will be the one and only podcast talking to the new Golden Bachelor, Gary.
Speaker 6: I know you've seen the teasers for it, and you've probably heard about the show for ages, but now it's happening and the Golden Bachelor has been revealed.
Speaker 5: We are talking to Gary about how he's getting ready for his journey, what his friends and family think about all this, and what he is most excited and nervous about in taking on the role of the first Golden Bachelor.
Speaker 6: Plus he is revealing exactly what kind of woman he's hoping to meet, only to us in an exclusive interview with Bachelor Happy Hours.
Speaker 5: I mean, after talking to him, I personally I think he's gonna fall in love with multiple women.
Speaker 2: You think so?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 6: I think Gary is such a star. I feel like the women are going to be head over heels for him, and the audience is going to love him as well.
Speaker 1: I think it's a star.
Speaker 5: I think he's a it's a man. But I just don't think he knows what he's getting into. He's about the date a multitude of women.
Speaker 6: I mean, I think the experience will be amazing for him and just as amazing for us to follow along.
Speaker 5: Oh I agree, So Bachelor Nation, make sure to tune in to Bachelor Happy Hour on Wednesday, just like Gary. We promise it will be worth the.
Speaker 6: Way, and don't forget to subscribe.
Speaker 1: Should we do some tarty takes, let's do it?
Speaker 2: Okay, cringe moments, Jenna.
Speaker 1: I don't know that we joke about the suicide thing.
Speaker 2: That was what I was gonna say.
Speaker 1: I just I think that's a no.
Speaker 2: No. I felt a little cash.
Speaker 1: Yeah hard no for me, not a joke. A little cash, little cash? What about the best dance move, I said.
Speaker 2: Cord and Baby. Yes, of course, the entire numbers.
Speaker 1: Of the shoulder push move Gary's done.
Speaker 3: There's also a moment where he's he's about to jump on the piano, but clearly is there like a too early, so he looks at it, he like pump fakes, and then does it.
Speaker 2: It's adorable.
Speaker 1: Best song.
Speaker 4: Selfishly, I want to say Somebody to Love. I mean, I think that was That's a good one.
Speaker 2: Take leave Me though it was also great.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll take take me meet you take Somebody to Love. We'll call it.
Speaker 3: Even selfishly, I'm mad that I didn't get to do the ludicris verse on baby in the episode because I recorded it. You did, yeah, which also sucks record because I shouldn't get royalties on that song, okay to split them with me, which sucks.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's okay, I can't believe you recorded it.
Speaker 2: Same.
Speaker 3: Best performance by a prop the chalk or the baber hair, the chock, the chalk, the chalk or the undies, Oh yeah, everybody, the bodies, the body. I know bodies aren't a prop.
Speaker 1: But there is an episode called Props where we're swinging like props so you can't use it. Okay, great context, best lines.
Speaker 3: I like when Sue says I need that girl and the cheer on my cheerios. I need to get that girl on my cheerio about Sam.
Speaker 1: Hollered when Mercedes says I got to get my cross trainers. Know why because I'm going to be doing some runs.
Speaker 3: That was tied for me that I loved that one. And that was also glad because like it sounds like an in line and he knows he's learned bit runs are love it?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, it's very good performance. M VP cord chord over street Man, chord over street wings. And then I give I give an honorable mention Laurence. I sees Ashley thing for her first sumbur in this episode.
Speaker 3: Absolutely okay, Jenna, are you ready for ship we found on TikTok Eddie ready so you know, regardless of how you feel all the AI stuff. Some of my favorite things on TikTok are the AI covers. Have you seen these?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Alex Null posted one of Beyonce singing their song from Shucked Where AI does it? They just have like Beyonce using Alex's voice as a guide basically and they're incredible. Anyway, this is Darren Chris and Chris Colefort singing hard Times but paramore.
Speaker 2: But it's AI.
Speaker 3: So listen to it and it sounds like them. Wait it's not them, though it sounds like Darren.
Speaker 2: No, oh, it's Ai. You're gonna get TikTok and watch the AI covers.
Speaker 3: Oh, because I mean there's I've watched.
Speaker 2: A lot of.
Speaker 1: This is why we're sag is going on strike. This is not acceptable. This is crazy.
Speaker 3: It's so fun when it's just limited to this, like singers, you like sing songs, but.
Speaker 4: This is not what it's going to be limited to in ten years, No, ten years about this is scary.
Speaker 1: This is so scary. This is so scary. Yeah, okay, well anyway, this is exciting and still really fun and cool.
Speaker 2: It's great.
Speaker 3: Glee Karaoke posted it on TikTok, so go over there and look at it. It's pretty great. Especially sounds great. I love how people are saying Kurt Humble night Shift.
Speaker 1: Good stuff.
Speaker 3: They need some Kurt Humble night Shift. Yeah, I would like some more of these Glee AI covers. They're pretty great. There's one of Corey really yes, so yeah, go to it.
Speaker 2: And check it out. Listen to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and thanks for joining us, you guys, that is come.
Speaker 3: Back, Jenna, do you know what next week is? What's next Week party?
Speaker 1: Kevin's favorite of.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've already watched it. I'm going to watch it again.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, i haven't seen it in a very long time, so I'm excited for this one.
Speaker 3: I think you and I, Jenna, need to have a cocktail while we do that.
Speaker 1: One, obviously, Okay, we can watch it together.
Speaker 3: Okay, great, Okay, get excited. Blame it on the alcohol. Is next week. Thank you for joining us on and That's what you Really missed.
Speaker 1: See you next time.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening and follow us on Instagram at and That's what you really miss pod. Make sure to write us a review and leave us five stars. See you next time.