Speaker 1: Good morning us say yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo yo just hilarious that morning, Charlamagne the God peace to the planet.
Speaker 1: Guess what day it is? Guess what day it is?
Speaker 3: Good morning. How y'all feel out there? I feel blessed, black and Holly favorite. Happy to be here another day to serve our beautiful listeners.
Speaker 1: Good morning, that's track, Good morning Wednesday, middle of the week. How you feeling, Jess?
Speaker 4: I feel good?
Speaker 1: That's it. Just feel good.
Speaker 3: That's Tony Tony. Tony made a whole song about it. That's all it takes.
Speaker 4: Yes, y'all know that song that I like, Yoda want to be like. That's these young people.
Speaker 3: Boy, Jesus your song. I like the national Oh say can you see? Yeah, sure everybody knows.
Speaker 1: This morning something.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: I just really love like that song.
Speaker 3: Alright, I tell you old Bop You're like Aretha Franklin. The roll is still a roll.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you know you never.
Speaker 4: Heard no damn I no respect.
Speaker 3: Oh that's good, that's the road.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is actually all right.
Speaker 2: Well, we got some people joining us this morning. We got the Champ, the Champ coming Clarissa Shields. He scheduled to fight Landy Daniels on July twenty six in Detroit. So we're gonna kick it with Clarissa and coming here with us.
Speaker 1: I've seen an interview with Clarissa and Pat.
Speaker 2: They were both in the boxing gym and they were talking to her, and Pat was there and the guy was just like, your pap started rapping, start rapping, and Pap just started rapping with you.
Speaker 1: Make it if you might miss up, trying to diss up. It went on.
Speaker 2: Pat was being Pat. That's what Pap does. So Pap does coming up, He's gonna wrap, okay, all right. Also, uh, Mickey Cheryl Nike Mikey Shallow. Yeah, her name is like Nike, but Mikey Mikey Cheryl will be joining us. She is representative for New Jersey's eleventh Congressional District, New Jersey for Governor of New Jersey against Ross and the host of others.
Speaker 1: So we'll talk to her this morning as well. All right, let's get the show cracking. We got front page news.
Speaker 2: More Goanna be joining us, and today would have been Notorious b IG's fifty third birthday, So could you play some victors start the show?
Speaker 3: Why this why age is a blessing? You know what I mean? If you woke up this morning and you're enjoying a birthday and you fifty plus years old, you better than braze it. Because a lot of people didn't make it.
Speaker 1: They got the remix to it, and that's still young.
Speaker 4: They got it.
Speaker 1: They got it there now.
Speaker 2: Anyways, Notorious Big happy birthday, he would have been fifty three is to Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: We got front page News next, and we're not.
Speaker 3: Gonna get to the part when Biggie says sex and me while your man mass debates and then did he goes Yeah, it's like Biggie like puff. That's not what I was talking about. You took it the wrong way.
Speaker 1: My pard is that that's the third verse, right, I don't remember.
Speaker 2: Okay, anyway, morning everybody is TJ nv jes hilarious, Charlamagne the God.
Speaker 1: We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Let's get in some front page news all right? Okase destroyed the Timberwolves last night one fourteen eighty eight. They leave the series one zero. The Knicks actually play tonight.
Speaker 1: What up Morgan?
Speaker 4: Hey yeah, Hey, good morning, everybody good, Yeah, feeling good? All right, let's get into it first.
Speaker 6: On front page, President Trump is calling for Republican lawmakers to pass his so called Big Beautiful Bill. He attended a House Republican conference meeting on Capitol Hill yesterday in an effort to push that bill. Trump said progress is being made. I will say I was there when he addressed reporters during his visit at the Capitol, and here's what he had to say about that meeting.
Speaker 4: Let's take a listen.
Speaker 1: Hey, that was a meeting of love. Let me tell you that was a love in that there was no shouting there.
Speaker 7: I think it was a meeting of love. There were a couple of things that we talked.
Speaker 8: About, specifically where some people felt.
Speaker 1: A little bit one way or the other not a big deal, and I.
Speaker 7: Covered them and wasn't so much a speech. I covered certain points. So we're going to cut drug prices by from seventy five to eighty five in some cases even more than that.
Speaker 6: So Trump added, there were a few concerns he helped clear up and things. The legislation will move forward now. The bill cleared the GOP led committee in the House on Sunday. I also attended a press conference or of sorts for GOP leaders, and here's what House Speaker Mike Johnson had to say about the legislation, the Big Beautiful Bill.
Speaker 4: Let's take a listen to Mike Johnson.
Speaker 9: This is really simple.
Speaker 8: We're delivering. We're doing what we said we were going to do when you talk about putting Americans first. We're making the largest investment in border security and over generation, providing nearly one hundred and fifty billion dollars to secure our border and deport illegal aliens. We are cracking down on illegal aliens receiving Medicaid, Medicare snaff and tax benefits that are intended for the citizens of this country. We're shifting the cost of adjudication in the immigration system from the American tax payer to the aliens themselves.
Speaker 6: So he went on to say that those cuts that we're here about and Medicaid and Medicare and snap, they're directly supposed to be impacting those immigrants or migrants who shouldn't supposedly should not be receiving though so Speaker Johnson and other GOP leaders, they also refuse to take questions. That's why I said it was a a a press conference of sorts, but despite being rules that there are in place that they are supposed to take questions from reporters.
Speaker 4: So this adds to your case, CTG.
Speaker 6: That we may be in that post constitutional society where our very own government it's breaking its own rules when it's convenient for them, while also calling out and claiming those who are breaking rules on the other side.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's obvious. What about infrastructure for these airports, you know, because that's a disaster waiting to happen. I saw a Secretary of Transportation Sean Duffy saying that, you know, the airport is just need a overhaul when it comes to you know, infrastructure. Is there any of that in the bill?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I believe so, absolutely supposed to.
Speaker 6: Supposedly there is something in the bill and regarding infrastructure, I will say also, no tax on tips is also headed to the House after it passed unanimously in the Senate yesterday. Now that bill establishes a new tax deduction for up to twenty five thousand dollars for tips. Now, meanwhile, House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries of New York, he contends the Rules Committee, which is scheduled. Well, they took up the measure last night. They're looking to hide the debate, supposedly hide the debate. Let's take a listen to House Minority leaders Hakim Jeffries comments in regards to this so called big beautiful bill.
Speaker 1: The Republicans know that their efforts to take away healthcare from millions of Americans is deeply unpopular.
Speaker 6: So yeah, that pretty much covers that, you guys.
Speaker 4: We'll see what happens as a result.
Speaker 6: Again, they are going to continue working on getting this through.
Speaker 4: For the remainder of the weekend.
Speaker 6: They said that they want to have this done by Memorial Day, so we will see what happens as a result of that.
Speaker 3: That's what Hakim, I can, like your stepdaddy Chuck Schumer, don't support the buil though. You can't just call out Republicans about the bill. You gotta call out you know, your step daddy Chuck Schumer too. Hokey okay, Chuck Chuck is already about down the Trump and agreed to vote for the bill.
Speaker 4: So all right, we'll clock that tea.
Speaker 6: Then all right, at seven, we'll talk about the Golden Dome that Trump wants for our defense.
Speaker 4: Here in America. We'll get into that at seven.
Speaker 2: Stick around all right, everybody else, get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, phone lines to wide open again. Eight hundred five eight five, one oh five to one.
Speaker 1: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club, daddy. This is your time to get it off your chest. Go to you're mad or blessed.
Speaker 2: I hate the way that you walk, the way did you talk, I hate the way you dress.
Speaker 1: Everything. When me is best, call up next eight hundred five one. Not just me, I'm what the coach of Philly. Hello, who's this? Hey?
Speaker 5: This Vince? How you doing?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 3: Vince?
Speaker 1: Good morning? Get it off your chest? Brother? Hey.
Speaker 5: So, while we always we all get talking about on the boy Diddy boy, Hey, why are we not talking about Harvey Weinstein retried going on in New York right now?
Speaker 3: Harvey Winnstein's on retrial. I know he was on retrial.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's the thing they're talking about that retrial right now.
Speaker 3: I ain't know nothing about no retrial, but I know Harvey Weinstein in prison.
Speaker 5: Well he's getting retried. And then whatever happened on the Epstein.
Speaker 3: Files, Epstein files, Stein files came out.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, whatever happened with all those people that was supposed to get in trouble? So we were talking about Diddy, But the white people get a passed.
Speaker 3: I don't know why we say the white people get a pass when Harvey Weinstein's in prison and Jeffrey Jeffrey Epstein died in jail, and we say, I don't understand when we yes that. Sometimes there's not not Sometimes you know, often there's a double standard, but in recent years, no, like Harvey Weinstein is in prison right now. You just said he's on retrial and Jeffrey Epstein died in prison.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do have a question something I gotta get off my chest. I'll be confused with each right.
Speaker 1: Let me explain. You give a tip, then you got to play a delivery fee and then a service fee.
Speaker 4: It's a lot.
Speaker 2: So you get a delivery feed, ain't that a tip? And then a service fee of tip and then you want a tip.
Speaker 3: Hey, that was a hard left, bro. We went from rate to tip.
Speaker 1: We just get it.
Speaker 3: About their being at least in the ball of the conversation, you can I'm just computed at least say unrelated. You know, hey man, let's change the subject something.
Speaker 4: You just I got a question, but you ain't help me. No, it is I mean, I don't I don't work there. I don't know.
Speaker 10: I just know that the service fee goes to door dash. They getting our money. Them drivers really don't make nothing.
Speaker 1: So who get the delivery fee?
Speaker 3: Door Dash?
Speaker 1: How did you get the delivery fee when somebody else delivers its mark?
Speaker 5: That is crazy.
Speaker 3: I didn't I mean, you know, it's so funny. I saw in the news and didn't even realize why he was in the news. I seen him on the phone, but I thought on the I didn't realize he I.
Speaker 2: Thought he was there to die in jail on the phone, yes, jail phone.
Speaker 3: He just He's just not the hot topic now.
Speaker 1: Sadly, Hello, who's this yo?
Speaker 5: What up?
Speaker 1: Get off your chest?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 5: First off, I wanted to call in y'all had this topic. Maybe we could go about the twenty year age gap. I just want to shout out my wife, Hey man, twelve years marriage, twenty year age gap?
Speaker 1: How old are you?
Speaker 5: Manw she older on thirty three P three.
Speaker 3: Y'all met when she was forty three and you was twenty three.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we met in uh we actually met in college.
Speaker 1: She went back to school, she was your teacher.
Speaker 3: She went back to school.
Speaker 5: Now she had went back to school, actually her and her daughter went back to school, and uh yeah. She was like, oh yeah, say you with kids. I'm like, I don't either.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah you can. I see the see see Now that's that's a hard way to start a relationship. Off, I don't play with kids, but then you end up playing with him and marrying them. Hey, yeah, daddy.
Speaker 5: You know I was raised. I was raised by my grandfather and you know I my grandmother. You know, so grew up with the old soul. You know what I'm saying, So all shout out to all five I got five kids.
Speaker 3: All of you have five kids with a forty three year old, Well they mind, but they ain't.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you came.
Speaker 3: With already made family.
Speaker 1: You just have to add water.
Speaker 4: That's yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for sure. You know what I'm saying. All she needed was a little sunlight, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You know, it's so crazy.
Speaker 2: If the tables would have been turned and he was forty crazy, Hey, one.
Speaker 5: Thing, one one more thingful, I go like, I say, our anniversary was yesterday.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: Like I said, I just want to shout out to my wife, man know you. Uh, the next thing, I've been in construction for a little minute, trying to promote my black owned business. Uh. You can look me up on line at Arnel Solutions dot com. I'm trying to you know, go to non traditional route based out of Florida.
Speaker 1: Give everybody your information.
Speaker 5: All right now www earn their solutions dot com. If you go on the website, just reach out, you know, put down your information pretty much what we're doing. Like I said, I've been in construction for a while. We're looking for property acquisitions to eventually get into the construction business.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So building that for a forty year old to kind of add to my experience. Any one of y'all. Also, if y'all want to reach out, you know, uh, help me with the content, you can send it to T Butterfly twenty six on cash up.
Speaker 3: T Butterfly that's a name.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that's from my wife.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, okay, all right.
Speaker 5: Brother yeah, T Butterfly twenty six.
Speaker 3: All right, well, pease, man, you and your brother, you and your cougar wife. Have a great anniversary, brother.
Speaker 2: Get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one O five one. If you need to vent, hit us up now. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Wake up, wake up, wake y'all. If you're time to get it off your chest? Really matter, blessed, we want to hear from you on the Breakfast Well.
Speaker 5: Hello, who's good morning?
Speaker 3: It's Krystal.
Speaker 1: What's up, Chrystal?
Speaker 11: Are y'all doing. I've been trying to hope for like weeks now?
Speaker 1: My god, Well, their line are busy.
Speaker 3: Sorry, we were glad you finally got through.
Speaker 11: Of course, if y'all doing okay, I just want to let just know that I did buy her tickets in Connecticut, so I will be in the first row. Unfortunately, I don't have anybody we's made, so it's just gonna be me there along.
Speaker 5: But I'm coming to support for.
Speaker 4: Sure, and you're gonna lay by yourself either way. It's fine, cool, exactly.
Speaker 5: I need that.
Speaker 4: I can't wait to see you girl.
Speaker 11: All right, Well, I look forward, said, I hope you guys have a great day show.
Speaker 5: Okay, bye guys.
Speaker 1: Now, where can people get tickets?
Speaker 4: Fox.
Speaker 10: I will be at Fox with this Friday and manson Connecticut.
Speaker 4: Jesselaris Official dot com. Get your tickets.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 5: Chris?
Speaker 1: What's up? Chris? Get it off your chest?
Speaker 5: Yeah, what's up. I've listening to you guys all the time.
Speaker 9: I watched you guys all the time on YouTube. But I just realized, like a few days ago, like you guys have like a huge picture of Diddy hanging up like behind the guests every time you guys have interviews, and it just looks kind of bad.
Speaker 3: That's not a picture. What it is is our guy Justin Richburg did art. So he did art for.
Speaker 1: The whole wall.
Speaker 3: So all the pictures in here are moments that happened on the Breakfast Club. We didn't know that Diddy was going to turn out the you know, end up getting a reco charge for all of the things he got a reco charge for, sir. And it's not just Diddy. There's a lot of people on this wall, you know, who's got tracusations and allegations and charges. It's just it's history. Kind of know what you want us to do is history. Nothing we can do about that.
Speaker 5: I mean, you could definitely cover it up. But like you know what I'm saying, poor cheering.
Speaker 1: I don't think we sure it doesn't take back the history that he's been up here on the Breakfast Club. Can't.
Speaker 3: You can't erase. You can't erase who people were. They still did what they did. It ain't doing nothing to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean, man, all right, man, have a good man, all right, get it off your chest. Eight on drink five.
Speaker 3: Actually, you know, the reason you shouldn't couple of stuff like that up is because you should look and it should always be teachable moments for people. You know what I'm saying, All of this is a learning lesson if you actually uh you know, are are are be aware of what a person is done.
Speaker 1: That's right? All right? Well, we got the latest with Lauren Lauren Hey, good morning.
Speaker 12: Yes we do, got the latest with Lauren coming up, and uh it's it's a lot where you gonna start breakfast Allegedly twenty k from Cassie's mom kid Cuddy taking a stand. We learned about freezer meat and a guy named the Punisher. It's the hardest it can get.
Speaker 2: He said, Damn I hear that one. Now you gotta put me on the all right, all right, we'll get into that next. I heard you want to May yesterday too.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 12: I was just in here, y'all know, I still be at work all day. I was just in here and it and they came over and was like, hey, come over. I was like okay, And I walked in. She was like diddy.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh okay, long break about that.
Speaker 6: I was.
Speaker 1: It was I was intrigued. You going to court today.
Speaker 4: I am going to court today and I'll be doing the whole day.
Speaker 12: I do not like leaving court because I'm like having to trust of what other people are saying happened.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Well we'll get to the latest with Lauren. Next. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, the Breakfast Club, Morning everybody. It's DJ En v Jess Hilarious, Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to the latest with Laurence.
Speaker 4: Lauren be coming straight fast.
Speaker 1: She gets them somebody that knows somebody detail.
Speaker 4: I'm a long girl that knows a little bit about everything, and she'd.
Speaker 3: Be having the latest on this.
Speaker 1: The latest with Lauren la Rosa.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you have facts, sometimes you have details, sometimes you have a little bit of everything.
Speaker 1: It's the latest on the breakfast club.
Speaker 4: Talk to me now.
Speaker 12: Yesterday in court, Cassie's mom took the stand. Her name is Regina Ventura, and she got on the stand and said, and she got on the stand on a ledge that it demanded twenty thousand dollars from her and her husband, which they paid at a drop of a dime, because he was upset that Cassie was dating kid Cuddy. Now, her testimony was very short and to the point. The prosecutors asked her a few questions about, you know, just her relationship, the background when she met him, and she said, you know, my daughter was his artist, and then it progressed into her dating him. She moved to la and we would only see a certain times. She then began to talk about how like those certain times would Cassie coming home for the holidays. She went into one holiday where Cassie came home. In December, Cassie came home, and this was after she had called Cassie before and been like, Hey, I'm hearing or I'm reading these blind items online that are saying that you know that our legend at Diddy's putting his hands on you, that you got beat up in the back of a car.
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 12: And she's like, she said, Cassie said, no, Mom, and that's not me, that's not us. That didn't happen. But the Cassie came home this one Christmas and she had marks on her body, and they then had to sit down and have a conversation about the physical abuse that Cassie was experiencing in that moment. Her mom said that they took pictures. Mind you, we had seen these pictures in the court because Cassie. They talked about it with Cassie when she was on the stand, but her mom came and added some more contexts as to why they took pictures of the bruises, and her mom said, it was simply because we wanted to memorialize the moment, like we wanted to basically have I know that this is happening, has briefed that it's happened exactly.
Speaker 4: Then she talked about kid Cuddy.
Speaker 12: Cassie's mom talked about kit Cutty coming to her home and visiting her, being there for a few days.
Speaker 4: But then they got to the twenty K and.
Speaker 12: The mom said Diddy was upset he had reached out and allegedly told her, look, I just spent twenty thousand dollars on Cassie and now she's dating Kid Cutty, and I need to recouit my money, so y'all send me this money. And this was after they had gotten this email that Cassie had sent they as in Cassie's parents, detailing the fact that Diddy had had these sex tapes allegedly that he threatened Cassie to release and he had threatened her that something was going to happen to her and Kit Cuddy and that his hands were aren't going to be it wasn't going to come from his hands.
Speaker 4: He would actually be out of the country.
Speaker 12: Cassie sent that email to her mom because again I think she just wanted some record of it because she was, you know, she was scared. Allegedly, her mom was like, Okay, so we get told about these sex tapes that caught me off guard, and all this stuff is catching me off guard, and then he calls talking about you know, allegedly, it calls talk about this twenty thousand dollars demand. She said they went and took out a home equity loan, paid the twenty thousand dollars and a prosecutor. Prosecutor said, well, why did you guys pay it? Like, why did you and she said, we were scared for our darter's live so they paid the money four to five days later.
Speaker 4: Wait before that, let me back up.
Speaker 12: The prosecutor then asked her, well, how did you even know how to pay the money and who to pay it to, she says. Cassie's mom alleges that one of Diddy's like bookkeepers sent an email with all of the information of how to wire it to him. They sent it four to five days later, the money came back. No conversation, no nothing. They never spoke to him about it.
Speaker 3: That's one of the specific things in the lawsuit. They said that he was using a sex tape some sexual images to blackmail.
Speaker 2: Yessie Will Now I think, well they should have known him before. But now I guess people can understand why Cassie and Cassie's family is going so hard. If you call me, you know my daughter, and say you got my daughter's sex tape and I'm going to release it for twenty thousand dollars and you're one hundred millionaire and I had to take out a home I had to take home or a home loan to pay that street man because you.
Speaker 1: Had the money. You didn't need the money. You did it because you just wanted to make me do it. Exactly. I'm going to try to bury you. If not, try to hurt you myself.
Speaker 4: No, oh, let me tell you talking about her hurt you myself.
Speaker 12: Her mom then talks about another incident where they flew into La for Cassie's thirtieth birthday, and this was a Cassie's birthday is in August, so she was like, it's August. We find in LA Cassie's birthday. It's her thirtieth, so you know, they're excited. That's the that's their baby. They get there and Diddy and Cassie allegedly already going through their things, and there's an incident that goes down where Diddy takes Cassie's phone allegedly and her mom. She Cassie tells her mom, and her mom is trying to get the phone back. So they're outside of Cassie's apartment, Cassie's mother Diddy and allegedly d Rock arguing. Cassie's mom said, oh, I was yelling at him. I was trying to hit him. The only reason she alleged she couldn't get to them is because de Rock was in the middle of them. So now you have this older woman outside trying to fight you to get her baby's phone back, allegedly right Dee Rock's in the middle, she said. Cassie's mom says that Diddy did not give the phone back, but I mean, I'm sorry. He did give the phone back. But when he left, he left with Cassie's car. Allegedly it was a Jaguar car that he left with, and prosecutors like, well, how did you know that he left with the car?
Speaker 4: She said, I saw it drive off.
Speaker 12: So then that goes back to a lot of what Cassie was saying on the stand originally, like he controlled everything. He would take things when he got upset, allegedly he would do different things. So she kind of had to do her job.
Speaker 4: As she kept mentioning, what about kit Cutty.
Speaker 3: I heard Kit Cutty's taking a stand.
Speaker 12: Kit Cutty is taking a stand, and I want to say before we get to kit Cutty this. Cassie's mother was the first witness that Diddy's team did not cross. They didn't ask her no questions. The lawyer stood up, introduced himself and said, I have no questions for you. That was the first time I ever seen that in court, because what you're gonna say to that woman nothing exactly now, Kid cutting Yes, So yes, yesterday. At the end they started to talk about the rest of the week and they said that Kit Cutty will be in court this week. They said that today Wednesday, if they were able to, they would get to Kit Cuddy and he would be testifying. But from what I'm told, the way that the testimonies are going to be set up today, they don't really think that they'll get to them today.
Speaker 4: That it's actually supposed to be Thursday.
Speaker 12: Which is going to be a he's a huge witness as well too, because he's going to speak to of course a lot of the bars again.
Speaker 4: But the arson, the card stuff.
Speaker 1: The conversation that they had at that dinner that alleged.
Speaker 12: The conversation, the alleged conversation they had at that restaurant, and they it's Cassie Diddy and Kit Cutty, because Cassie alleged that Diddy came and sat them all down and said, I don't like what's going on.
Speaker 4: Here basically, and y'all need what's happening?
Speaker 12: Filled me in because he felt away Diddy seem is a legend that did he He did that because he felt a way because he put them in the studio together and then they started dating. Cassie's like, regardless of the situation was, it was startning and he mentioned that he was going to do things allegedly to kit Cutty into her. The car came into conversation, and at that dinner, Cassie alleges that kit Cutty said to Diddy, well what about my car?
Speaker 4: And didd he said, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but people who don't know, did he allegedly blew his car up?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 12: Oh sorry, I forgot that's a major point, decid, Yes, Yeah, because he allegedly blew his car up.
Speaker 3: Jesus, Yes, that's gonna be big man, because you know, did he allegedly threaten to kill him with his house with a loaded gun? And that's gonna be a really interesting part of the trial because it'll probably start with with Cuddy and then there will be another witness who used to work for Diddy. He'll probably come in and confirm a lot of Cuddy's Testamon.
Speaker 1: Now, what about Big Punisher that his penis couldn't get hard? And he had that.
Speaker 3: First of all, you need to watch how you say that, because people won't think you're talking about the rapper.
Speaker 4: Oh there's a rapper name Big Punisher. Ever passed away Big Punisher?
Speaker 1: Bigun passed away thirty?
Speaker 3: And did he freaking off for thirty?
Speaker 12: Full name was Big Punisher exactly. I never knew that his name is the Punisher. His actual name is let me look at up. It's like Shariah is Sharay Hayes. He's actually from New York and he wrote a book called In Search a Freezer Meat. But we will have to get to that in the next hour because in Search of Freezer Meat, so hold on.
Speaker 3: Before we moved, they cutting off penises and freezing them.
Speaker 12: No, he leans into freezer and meat because he said, you know, if it's frozen, that's the hardest he can get in. The book is about mental health and how erectile dysfunction can play into your mental health.
Speaker 3: What they got to do with polk loins though, and tender loins and chicken and top thigh breath and the freezer and searching on, well, it.
Speaker 1: Was did he say he couldn't get a wreck during the freak off? And they call them back?
Speaker 4: They know they called him back a couple of times. We want to get so we wrote a book about that. He wrote a book about it. We're gonna get in the first Okay.
Speaker 3: Putting meat in the freezer to make it hard as it can get is insane.
Speaker 4: Not and we got a book, Bestie.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: Why are people so horny?
Speaker 2: You're the only one that's crazy, the only one there's a meat lovingness is trying to figure it out, Honey, I'm looking.
Speaker 3: I'll find out next.
Speaker 12: Hour, and we're gonna start organizing the witnesses under the charges because now it's starting to all lay out, and I want us to like put it in places.
Speaker 3: Also when you prive me next hour with some frozen mystery.
Speaker 2: And also when we come back next hour, you tell us who's testifying today, who's gonna be in court?
Speaker 12: To me, yes, And why would you look at envy when you said that about a mystery meat?
Speaker 3: There's no mystery about envy.
Speaker 1: Meat.
Speaker 3: Okay called me to this stand. I got some stories to tell you.
Speaker 4: Better watch out.
Speaker 1: We bet you do all right? Well, we come back.
Speaker 2: We got front page news, and then the champ will be joining us.
Speaker 1: Clarissa Shales is the breakfast Club. Good morning, you're checking out the breakfast Club. Good morning, everybody. It's the j Envy Jess Hilarious, Charlamagne dea God. We are the breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Let's get in some front page news. Start with the NBA playoffs last night. Okay, she beat the Timberwolves one fourteen to eighty eight.
Speaker 1: They leave the.
Speaker 2: Series one zero. The next play tonight at eight pm. All right, what's up Morgan?
Speaker 4: All right, let's get back into it.
Speaker 6: So, President Trump's wants the US to have a Golden Dome defense system up and running in about three years. This will be similar to Israel's Iron Dome, which is an all weather air defense system that intercepts and destroys short range missiles and artillery shells.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 6: He outlined his plans for the missile defense system in an announcement from the Oval Office at the White House, alongside Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth, saying Canada also wants to be involved and the system will provide great protection. Let's take a listen to President Trump's comments.
Speaker 7: Once fully constructed the Golden Dome will be capable of intercepting missiles even if they are launched from other sides of the world, and even if they're.
Speaker 1: Launched from space.
Speaker 7: Canada has called us and they want to be a part of it, so we'll be talking to them.
Speaker 13: They want to have protection also, so as usual, we help Canada who the best we can.
Speaker 6: So the Golden Dome is the president's vision for a cutting edge missile shield that can protect the US from long range strikes. Now Trump said the final price tag for the system will be about.
Speaker 4: One hundred and seventy five billion dollars.
Speaker 6: The President is appointing Space Force General Michael Gootline to lead the project. Now Space News reports that estimated costs around one hundred and seventy five billion, while a twenty five billion dollar down payment is included in that Republican Reconciliation spending bill, you know that big beautiful bill that we keep talking about. So there's a twenty five billion dollar down payment included for this project in that bill. And it also remains unclear how the project will be fully funded and whether or not it will actually pass Congress, that big beautiful bill.
Speaker 4: Now, Reuter's reports.
Speaker 6: The US government is exploring different ways to finance the project, including potentially through a subscription service model. So I'll keep you guys posted on what is projected to happen with our Golden Dome here in the US.
Speaker 1: That doesn't sound too bad to me. I mean, Israel has it and it protects them from any type of missiles, explosions, anything, So I feel like we should have had that already.
Speaker 3: As I always say, if you can tell people how you're gonna put some money in their pocket and keep them safe, they're gonna always be on board. So you know, and you're talking about something that's gonna keep American people safe, I don't think you're gonna get too many push too much pushback on that, not at all all right.
Speaker 6: As we approach the fifth anniversary of George Floyd's death, there's been some conversation around pardoning former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin.
Speaker 4: Now Elon musk.
Speaker 6: Reposted a podcaster suggesting the pardon, saying it's something to think about.
Speaker 4: Minneapolis Police Chief Brian.
Speaker 6: O'haris says he heard nothing to suggest that President Trump plans to pardon off former officer Derek Chauvin, who's in prison for the Memorial Day twenty twenty murder of George Floyd. Now O'Hara told a news conference on Monday that the topic came up when he was in Washington, d C.
Speaker 4: Recently.
Speaker 6: He also said preparations for the possibility of civil unrest should it be misunderstood.
Speaker 4: Let's take a listen to his comments.
Speaker 7: I've literally had police chiefs from around the country ask me that question, and I'll tell you what I've told them. There is absolutely no credible information we have to suggest that's going to happen. We've been in communication with our partners at the state at the federal level to ensure that we and all of our partners are prepared in the event that something like that happens and it closes some type of civil disturbance.
Speaker 3: Pardon Derek Chauvin. Then it'll be civil unrest, and then they'll unleash martial law. You know, don't fall for that okie dog. By the way, I don't think that this is something that they're really considering. I think that this is Elon Musky's way of trolling. I think this is a lot of people on social media's way of trolling. They know that it's going to, you know, cause chaos and cause people to be up in arms when they see that. I don't think that's something they'll ever do. I don't put anything path this administration, but I don't think that's something they'll ever do.
Speaker 6: Well, everyone saw the video, and even at the time President Trump, you know, he mentioned that was wrong.
Speaker 4: I mean everyone saw that that was wrong.
Speaker 6: So Floyd, of course was killed after Chauvin and one of several officers on the scene that day he knelt on his neck and back while trying to arrest him on suspicion of using a counterfeit twenty dollars bill. And while we're on the topic of George George Floyd.
Speaker 4: Yeah, say his name. Say his name.
Speaker 6: While we're on the topic of George Floyd, the National Urban League released its latest report titled George Floyd Five years Later?
Speaker 4: Was it a moment or a movement? Now?
Speaker 6: National Urban League President and CEO Mark Marial was in Washington, DC recently for the organization's legislative conference, saying the report explains the analysis of wins, setbacks, and the work that still needs to be done to combat systemic racism. And deep rooted inequities. Let's take a listen to Mark Morril from the National Urban League.
Speaker 13: When it comes to police reform in public safety many states, many cities, police departments, the Justice Department advocates advocated long and harm for meaningful change, that that change is incomplete and not term.
Speaker 1: It's not a force the city to.
Speaker 13: Turn it back.
Speaker 6: So Mario urged people to get involved with civil rights organizations and to hold their elected officials accountable from everything from.
Speaker 4: The local level to the federal level.
Speaker 6: And of course he went on to say that this right now is not the time to be scared, but to pretty much pull up your bootstraps. And I'll take it a step further and quote the late great Congressman John Lewis, I like to say, get in good trouble, necessary trouble, and restore the soul of America.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I would say that it was a moment, you know what I mean, because one of the biggest things to come out of that moment was all the pleasures that Corporate America made. Member of Corporate America said they were going to make fifty billion dollars, you know, plague fifty billion dollars. The racial inequality. They didn't, you know, I mean they didn't, and a lot of those DEI initiatives have you know, been rolled back, you know, over the since the Trump administration has been in So I would say it was just a moment. It was. It wasn't a movement. It could have been a movement if that, if those pleasures would have been honored, but no, it was a moment.
Speaker 6: What do you think it takes to make a movement to actually truly night people and actually have a movement. I mean, MAGA seems like a movement, or at least that's what Mark Morial said.
Speaker 4: He said MAGA is in fact a movement.
Speaker 3: When MAGA is a movement because they got actual wins. You know, Trump is back in the White House, Project twenty twenty five is being implemented, so these things that they actually you know, promised to people, they're actually in office in doing. Like I said, it would have been a movement if those corporations, and it's just my personal opinion, I'm not you know, I'm not the end all be all on this, but if those if those corporations had actually pledged that fifty billion dollars, you know, two different initiatives to you know, help to stop racial inequality. I think that would have made it a movement my personal opinion. But the fact that they didn't and the I initiatives got rolled back.
Speaker 4: No, all right, just the moment then. All right. So that's your front page news, y'all.
Speaker 6: Y'all can follow me on socials at Morgan Media. For more news coverags, follow at Black Information Network, download the free iHeartRadio app, Visit us at vnnews dot com and make it a great Wednesday.
Speaker 4: Talk to y'all later, all right, Morgan.
Speaker 1: And when we come back, Clarissa Shields will be joining us.
Speaker 2: She's fighting Landy Daniels on July twenty sixth in Detroit, Michigan.
Speaker 1: Or gonna talk to Clarissa next. The Champions here. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club, Good morning.
Speaker 2: Everybody's DJ Envy, Jess Hilarious, Charlamagne to God. We are the Breakfast Club. We got a special guest in the building.
Speaker 1: The Champions here. Yes, indeed, Clarissa Shields, welcome. Are you?
Speaker 14: I feel good?
Speaker 4: I'm happy to be here.
Speaker 3: How you feeling? You gotta fight? July twenty six Yes, Little Caesars Arena Detroit against Lanny Daniels.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 15: Always excited to fight a girl man. Always excited fan some more World Championship. She got two belt. She's from New Zealand.
Speaker 4: She supposed to be tough, so I look forward to fighting her.
Speaker 3: How do y'all pick the fights?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: Who helps you decide who your next oponent gonna be?
Speaker 15: We just go whoever the best is, and then if the best turn is down, we go to second best, and then if second best, we go third best. This fight, we went for Hannah Gabriels, So you're going to drop me in Detroit. A couple of years back, I wanted to rematch her, and she turns us down.
Speaker 1: A lot of people turn you down, Like is it hard for you to fight an opponent?
Speaker 15: Yeah, well, you know, I'm champ at five different weight classes. So when I was at one fifty four and one sixty and one sixty eight.
Speaker 4: Now I'm at one seventy five.
Speaker 15: And when I was at one fifty four, these girls who are fighting at one fifty four now wouldn't fight me.
Speaker 4: You know, I literally had to go up.
Speaker 15: It was like okay, I challenged the girls who was at one forty seven but they didn't want to fight. I initially went down because I wanted to fight against the one forty seven champions. Suncil your brackets the time, and she told me that I was too fat to get down in fifty four. So when I got the fifty four and beat about a girl that at fifty four, I said, now is your time and.
Speaker 4: She said I'm not. She said she wasn't fighting me.
Speaker 15: So I was like, well, them, that was a waste of time coming down to one fifty four because I barely made that way.
Speaker 3: Are you scared to lose?
Speaker 4: Girls can't beat me? What I gotta be scared of? Come on?
Speaker 3: No, no, But I just know a lot of fighters be wanting that perfect record, and when they if they do lose, they don't bounce back the same sometime.
Speaker 15: I don't know them about them, but I know me. I think I trained too hard and that I'm to gifted. I'm just meaning there, I mean you know what it is like. I'm just I'm just real, mean, I'm real dominant. I'm very confident, and I know that I'm very hard to beat. If a girl can beat me, I will get on my knees and kiss her feet and tell her good job.
Speaker 4: That's how I know it's not gonna happen. So do you study?
Speaker 10: You study the people that you fight, Like Lady Daniels, have you like gone down a rabbit hole of her highlights and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: It doesn't take me long to watch the highlights.
Speaker 15: I watched the highlights, and I watch a girl fight and I say, oh, okay, I know what I need to do with her. It doesn't take me long to watch it. But I do other research, you know. I go and watch interviews of her just talking. I go and look at news articles. I learned about her life. What was her childhood?
Speaker 4: Like, you know what she been through in life? Like I go and do like deeper. I study deeper research fight. What does that do for you in the ring?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 4: How does that the trash talk?
Speaker 15: You know, y'all getting in the head. You know some of these girls, you want to piss them off. They be having a good game plan, but once you piss them off, the game plan go out the window. Like they just want to kill you. And I think that what I did with Savanna Marshall, Like I went and did my research on her, and then I started trying. I truk trash talking to her, and then when we got face to face, and whenever I seen her, I just used to say stuff to her, and I know that what I would say will play over and over again in her head. And then when we fought her culture and her game plan was to stand in the center of the ring and fight me, which was like, that's done. You six too, I'm five to nine. You should have been on your jab at least to give you a better chance. That went in, But she came out there trying to, you know, fight like she can knock me out and almost got her ass knocked up.
Speaker 1: I wanted to go back a little bit.
Speaker 2: Last time you came here, you would promote your movie, yes, and we didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't get it.
Speaker 2: None of us got a chance to see the movie because movie didn't come out yet. And I've seen the movie, and I wanted to talk about that yet, your childhood growing up a little bit because we didn't dicuss the last time because we didn't se the movie. So after being a champion that young for that long, nobody gave you endorsement deals, nobody put you on the cover of those serial companies.
Speaker 1: There was no money coming in.
Speaker 2: I'm sitting there like, this is crazy because you were a champ and how did that happen? And how did you not hate the sport of boxing and say fist because you weren't even like the fact that you're winning and you still have to go back to Michigan and still have to go back to some of the places that you would is crazy.
Speaker 1: Especially when you see a lot of white girls getting all that money.
Speaker 15: Honestly, I feel like back then, me being seventeen years old, me being from Flint, Michigan.
Speaker 4: I was rough around the edges.
Speaker 15: You know, I'm more put together now and I can say that back then, I didn't understand what the branding part of it was.
Speaker 4: You know, how they want you to talk, you've seen in the movie.
Speaker 15: You know how they want you to wear your hair, how they want you to dress, or how you're supposed to dress, Like what's the ideal American Golden Girl? For me, it was all about the accolades. It was like, yeah, you can have the makeup and the hair and look good, but if you can do all that and then you don't win the fight, and who cares?
Speaker 3: To me?
Speaker 15: Winning has always been the number one thing to do that had a part to play in it. And then also women's boxing being fairly new, there is no way possible to make women's boxing look good now. I know I make it look good now, but that's when I'm outside of the ring. Inside of the ring, you get what you get.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 15: I come there, I have my hair braided. Excuse me, I come there in my wig to the actual fight. I have my dress on, I have my wig go, I have my my makeup on.
Speaker 4: I go in the back room.
Speaker 12: Once we get to the back after the grand and rival, I'm wiping on a makeup off.
Speaker 15: I mean wiping the edge control off because the edge control is sweating again your eyes. And then I'll be taking the knee like Davante. You know what I'm saying, I'm not doing.
Speaker 1: Don't work.
Speaker 4: No, that that's not how it works.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 15: Javon said he didn't have edge control. He said it was grease edge control burn. I know from experience you don't wear edge control to the gym.
Speaker 4: Edge control.
Speaker 15: I don't know about no grease now, but edge control, yes, it starts sweating your eye.
Speaker 4: It burned like hell. So when I when I go on the back I.
Speaker 15: Take everything off, to the lashes, to everything the edge control, and then I get in the ring and I fight. But after the fight is over with, after I don'e win ten rounds, sometime less I be kind of bruised up from time and sore.
Speaker 4: I still go and put my wig back up.
Speaker 15: That I have my girls, my makeup, I put my clothes on, put my body suit on, put my heels on, and we go out and we party. And that is like the balance you have to find. But it's not an easy balance to have. Like a lot of times I be wanting to go home, you know, and I'll be wanting to lay down and I got to ice my face and my body after fighting. But for days and then I can come back outside and look refreshed. But it's not always that simple. So I think it was hard to make. Back then, I didn't care about making boxing be pretty. It was like, look, this is what you get. You want a female boxer, this is what you get. You get muscles, you get grit, you get a hard punch. You get me talking to these girls and tell them how bad on I beat them, and like that's what you get. But now I can manage it better because I think I'm better experienced now.
Speaker 3: I watched the fire inside and I thought to myself, you know, because it shows so much of your personal life, what version of Clarisi's Shields you think would have emerged without boxing?
Speaker 4: I be in jail.
Speaker 15: Damn, that's flat out period, And I would say I would be in jail or dead because cause boxing helped me with my anger. And I'm thirty years old and I still deal with my anger now, but back then, I was way meaner. I didn't have an understanding of why I had to go through things that I went through. While my upbringing was so tough and I was angry about that. Boxing helped me relieve some of that anger.
Speaker 4: It helped me.
Speaker 15: Directed towards something more positive. So I know without boxing, I would have been street fighting, fighting girls.
Speaker 4: They used to call me Bishop in my hood.
Speaker 15: Today because they wanted me to sell drugs because I was the one I go tell you hey, he said, give them this and then running back. But it was just like for me, I was like, I don't I didn't want that type of lifestyle, you know what I'm saying. But I know without boxing that would have happened. Some people like saying you would have been pregnant. But I didn't even like my first boy till I was fifteen years old. I didn't like I didn't even say first boys, and I didn't think it's a girl. But I didn't like anything till I was fifteen. I liked boxing, and then when I was fifteen, I realized that a boy was cute to me.
Speaker 4: And that's why I'm like, okay, yes I'm not. I'm not gay cool.
Speaker 15: He thought she was gay first, because I just I didn't like nothing.
Speaker 4: I thought I was weird anything I was gay. I was weird.
Speaker 3: But that's where your mind should be at. You shouldn't be thinking about no boys or no girls at fifteen.
Speaker 15: Shoot, all my all my friends have boyfriends. Is eleven and ten years old, train, running to the gym, drinking water, eating healthy, giving myself a ten pm curfew to be in bed, to see him get up and go run to school. That was That was my life to you that the coaching training. Do I still speak, Yeah, me and Jason still speak.
Speaker 1: I still speak.
Speaker 4: You know, it was just we too much alike.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 15: He taught me to be very strong and confident and don't take disrespect and I guess all those who was apply except him, and I think that was the problem, right. You know he always told me when like when somebody dispect you, you checking right in and there.
Speaker 4: You don't wait till y'all go and some work quiet, or like.
Speaker 15: Somebody disrespect you, you let him know, like right in there, like hey, I don't like that that Like that wasn't cool. I was respectful when you try to let them know, like hey, like it's consequences for being disrespectful, you know, it's consequences.
Speaker 2: Were still kicking it with the champ. Clarissa shields Jess break.
Speaker 10: Down what happened exactly with Tasiki because I see and to Ski is from Baddies for those who don't know, but that's Krishawn's sister. But it's so many different rumors around there. People say you started, and they say she started. I want to know how what even happened? Because you know you're not on Baddies, you don't be over there. It was so like, what how did that even start?
Speaker 7: Her?
Speaker 4: Fans? This is the thing I fight professionally.
Speaker 15: Who was more known for fighting me or to seek Let let's be on professionally for sure, fighting period.
Speaker 4: I went to the Olympics twice. I'm known by millions for fighting.
Speaker 10: But what I'm saying, you're a profess like you are a professional fighter, like you said that you're more known professionally.
Speaker 4: So now that she's beating.
Speaker 15: Up girls on batties, her fans came to me, Oh, we think Tsiki can't do this and do that. All I did was is fine, let them know. I like that to seek. He's beating these girls up. You know it's good for TV. But she can't beat me up. And that's where I think her problem came from. But all in all, I don't give a damn about to Siki or nobody who think that she can do anything with me.
Speaker 4: She said that she needs to stop popping.
Speaker 15: Pills and all the other you're ready to fight me, and she got to train exactly how I trained Debts.
Speaker 3: Behind the eight ball, she gotta go.
Speaker 15: She's already, she's already meant, she's already lost in as sauce when it comes to even a fight with me, and that's inside the ring and outside of the ring.
Speaker 3: I want to see it.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not wishing that, Clarissa, but I just want to see it. Like when I hear people just randomly talking to professional athletes online like they can just beat them so easily. I just want to I need to see because I don't know, we need to see the difference between the Clarista shills and just you.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what do you mean you want to see me in the street fight?
Speaker 3: I want you to get some money for it, but.
Speaker 4: I just want to know what I'm saying. You want to see me, like fight what I gloved?
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, I would say with boxing, Listen, first of all, the boxing gloves protect the fighters.
Speaker 15: It's the patty. I would never do bare knuckle boxing. I barely wanted to do MMA, which is four ounce gloves. But Charlamagne, I fight these girls with no gloves on.
Speaker 4: You must hate them. Wow, I can't believe you said that. I'm sorry he said that. I'm apologized. But didn't they They tried to get you on Baddies, right. Natalie wanted me to come. Natalie wanted you to come and stay in.
Speaker 15: The house and everything, and I told her listen, I was all for it because I feel like it's cross branding. Yeah, it's cross branding, and I will more going there on some I like positive stuff, you know, I.
Speaker 12: Like really yeah, I like I like tsitive stuff like boxing is positive to me. But I would go on there more of like I think the girls on on Baddies. It's a lot of women on there who got like some trauma and these feeling you know, and training in boxing helped me. I want to go on there to these girls want to fight all the time. I don't understand if they fighting the If they fighting the whole time, who's getting to a bag? Yeah, that that'd be my question for them, Like who's actually getting to some money on there?
Speaker 4: If all they doing is fighting.
Speaker 15: They can't go to the club, they can't go to dinner, they can't go to events because it's a.
Speaker 4: Fight that break out every time.
Speaker 15: So for me, I was like, look, I will go on there and I want to be that eye opener, like, look, let's train, let's work out, let's release some stress, and maybe everything can go more smoothly. But then of course if it can't, yeah, glove up and put on headgears and some mouthpieces.
Speaker 12: Because girls getting their teeth knocked out, they getting eyes busted up.
Speaker 10: I don't know how much they know I'm not even talking about like what they're getting paid, but I'm just saying, like for nothing, it's just a bunch of arguments and fighting true objective.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't know who's right who's wrong.
Speaker 15: I don't know, But like I said, I told narrowly that I will come on her show, but she gotta have everybody sign a sign of.
Speaker 4: Form that if I listen.
Speaker 15: I want them girls trying to be so intimidate that they team up and try to jump me.
Speaker 4: And I got the folks in one day. They lost. No, we gotta we gotta have them sign that. Listen.
Speaker 15: I'm not responsible for no damages, for no teeth, no eyes, none of.
Speaker 4: That, so they sign it.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: She said that she couldn't get it done.
Speaker 15: She said, oh, she talked to Zeus and since it's reality TV, she can't have no sign. I said, well, I can't come, and we ain't even talk about money or or anything, because once we didn't get past that.
Speaker 4: I just said, okay, cool.
Speaker 3: And people be so scared to take a ass weapon. They might come at you with weapons and all the types people trying.
Speaker 4: To people talking about listen, people that say that they're gonna shoot me. Stabbed me. All type of stuff.
Speaker 1: I want to ask about. You know, the last fight.
Speaker 2: They said at first they said there was some substance in your urine, and then they came back and said that wasn't true.
Speaker 1: What happened with that instance?
Speaker 4: People? It's crazy. I don't know, man like it was. It's just it's just crazy work.
Speaker 15: I will I will tell you that I've never experienced something like that in my life. I don't smoke marijuana, I don't eat marijuana. I'm not even around people that smoke. I was thinking that it was the arena, because I know in the arena was smoky as ever. You know, rather that was with cigarette smoke. We smoke whatever.
Speaker 1: It's very you can.
Speaker 4: Just go to storm by it.
Speaker 15: When I found out that it was in my system, first thing I did because I was here in New Jersey and I was a pet. When I got the news, I went straight to lab Corp. And I took a urine test and that and that goes back to thirty days and they said I didn't have any marijuana in my system at all. So how this came out that I did have it in there from a swab test, which isn't really that accurate versus a urine test.
Speaker 4: I think that's how I beat my case.
Speaker 15: Like I said, I had to go and sit in front of them and go to trial and all this bullcrap. But I think something was wrong with their test. I don't know what was wrong with their test, but everything got resolved. I got unsuspended, and now we're back fighting. July twenty sixth a little Caesars.
Speaker 4: In the trade.
Speaker 3: You know you said earlier that you know people, do you the clout now? Right?
Speaker 1: And I saw.
Speaker 3: I saw Chris Cyboll just tweet out. He said, who is that USC fighter? Okay, you said only five boxing fights but already got more K and Clarissa's shield. Oh that was so random.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I don't know why she.
Speaker 15: First of all, I kicked Chris cyborg ass very bad when we sparred a few years back, and I know non Bobles the fighter, I'll knock her out, So I don't know.
Speaker 4: And then she just fought a girl that.
Speaker 15: Was four four wins, three losses and haven't knocked out twice already. So if you go out, if you want to be technical, since I have to, if you go to box pack, I've never fought against a fighter who wasn't who had more than four or five losses. Most of the people I fought against undefeated champions. So when Chris Ibory can do that, she gets like maha, like how many knockouts she's getting? But to the end, she can go keep injecting that in her face, trying to make her face look softer because she looked like a damn clown every time I see her, I just I just can't, you know.
Speaker 4: And then Chris is the op. She wanted to learn so much.
Speaker 15: Oh, oh, I'm your friend, I want you to train mmm. And then when I turned Mma to start fighting May, she wouldn't even come and train with me.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: But she was like, oh, when you train Mma, I'm gonna teach you this and teach you that. She don't even come trained with me because I beat her up when we sparred. So she's an op.
Speaker 15: She should have took that money that them dudes have for us to fight over there in Saudi.
Speaker 4: When they offer me three mini to offer her one, she should have took the money.
Speaker 3: She turned that down.
Speaker 4: She's a punk.
Speaker 15: Oh I want to fight at one forty seven and you're bigger than me, why do we gotta fight at one fifty four. I'm like, Sis, let's get some money. What's the problem. Oh no, I want to fight at one forty seven. Well, I've never made one forty seven, so I'm not going to forty seven.
Speaker 3: What's something about the way women's boxing is promoted that makes you cringe but you haven't publicly called it out yet?
Speaker 15: For me, how they act like putting women on men's undercards doesn't help the women. They keep trying to say, oh, it's not beneficial, but that's how they build their men champions up to where they can become main event fighters.
Speaker 4: So when I was saying, Hey, I want to.
Speaker 15: Fight the under card of Deontay Wilder, Terence Crawford, Earl Spence, pacquiy'all gods of that nature, I was always being told, Oh, that's not going to help you, girl, that's not going to help your brand.
Speaker 4: That's not gonna Yes it is.
Speaker 15: If if twenty million people is tuning in to see Anthony Joshuall fight, I'm the co main event, at least ten of them gonna be there or fifteen waiting to get to the so they can see me fight and they can become fans of me, but they act like that's false information when I know that it's true because I've seen them do it with the men who I fight better than that. Now that these men are getting main event cards, and I'm like, huh, that's funny. He fighting pay per view and I know Dann Will he can't fight better than me.
Speaker 1: Seemed like a no brainer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hell yeah. See that fight the tailor of Toronto Fight who was on the card of Mike Ta Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was the best fight on the car that night.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 1: We're still kicking it with Clarissa's shields.
Speaker 10: Yes, your name has been your name being a lot of a lot of conversations, you know, not only even for boxing though, but your personal life as well. Right, And do you feel like because your personal life, you know, like your love life and everything like give it online, that gets like more publicity than like things like your movie or your fights. Do you feel like that help helps or hurts your career in any type of way.
Speaker 15: I feel like everything helps, you know what I'm saying. Women's boxing is a very hard market for people to find out about you, you know what I'm saying, Like I've been the best fighter in the world since I was seventeen years old. I'm thirty now, that's thirteen years of dominance of not losing. I got seventeen year old titles, five different divisions, four time undisputed champion. I've accomplished everything you can accomplish in boxing. So therefore, all this stuff that my name being, it's like, you know what, it's beneficial. I just have to make sure it's going the direction that I wanted to go. I want to be Beyonce. Okay, I want to be like Serena Williams. I don't want to be like I don't even want to get no bad examples, it's a bunch, but I want to be like on that caliber of Muhammad Ali. So doing that, I can't entertain everything, you know, even though it may give me more followers, but it's not something that's going toward where I'm trying to go to in my career and end in my life because I'm trying to go.
Speaker 4: To the fifty and twenty one hundred million.
Speaker 15: Dollars and some stuff that I may entertain could stop that. So I don't know my name be everywhere every day is somebody else making a damn podcast. It's somebody else making a video, it's somebody else putting pictures.
Speaker 4: They got old pictures in me, new pictures in me, and pictures of me and Pat.
Speaker 15: It just every day is something and it just takes a lot of mind powers you just like you.
Speaker 1: Know what, welcome to our world.
Speaker 3: I know, right.
Speaker 4: Let me just you know, how did y'all meet? We met at your court fight July six last year?
Speaker 3: Had a fight?
Speaker 4: Wow, yeah, that's what I said.
Speaker 2: How did you know he was the one? How did you I'm sure I was kick it to you all the time. How did you know like he was the one?
Speaker 4: He smooth cat man.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 15: The thing is, like I told you, I didn't really like boys until I was fifteen. So now I've had a few boyfriends here and there. And I remember like Pat, he walked up to me and he shook my hand, which I was like, take hands, he shakes hands.
Speaker 4: That was kind of my mind, like what the hell?
Speaker 15: And then he just mentioned like, oh, I watched you fighting the Olympics. I'm a fan. I've been a fan, you know. And I was like, well, well I fight in two weeks in Detroit. You know, if you if you freeze your come out. And he was like, I'm coming. And I always get that from celebrities though, like I always say, all we're gonna come, We're gonna come, and then fight night come and then they don't come.
Speaker 4: So I didn't think it was coming. I'm like, all right, cool.
Speaker 15: I'm like, we took a picture, which I'm gonna get to that in a minute, but we took a picture and I posted it on my page, but it was my second picture because I think ge Herbalt was the first picture. And then when I posted it, I DMed him the picture and I'm like, if you want to come to the fight, here's my Popos's number. I make sure you got VIP where you can come to the back and you know, say hello whatever. And he was like all right. So he hit her immediately and we're all in the group text. And then the day of the fight, he texted her and says, hey, I'm here, and then she brought him to the back and I was like, oh, and but I could tell, like you said, what did he I know he was the one I came here to the breakfast club last year. He kept saying he wants to go to eat when I come to New York, you want to take me to eat? And I was just like, why what do you want to go to fort?
Speaker 4: Like what's up?
Speaker 15: And we had we have been texting back and forth and stuff like that, but he's really hard to He's not hard to read, but he's very like private throughout the text, and so he like, I just want to talk to you in person. So when we talked in person, that's when I was like, dangn I kind of like this dude, and he just was like so kind, so nice. And I think we had a conversation before, like do like bad boys and good boys? I like a good guy, all that nonchalant you the prize, Get the hell away.
Speaker 10: From me, please like that you mess.
Speaker 4: People think I hate my men. I don't. I don't. Come on.
Speaker 3: Now, you said there's some things he needs to handle. What do you mean by it?
Speaker 15: Oh, I mean it's the elephant in the room. I don't have to stay and his personal like, oh, the room.
Speaker 4: But that takes time.
Speaker 15: And like I said, that's not my place to speak on you know what I'm saying, Like it get handled. I just know that from my perspective, I'm with him. I'm with him every day, and when I'm not with him, we're on the phone every day and we're talking and we're face timing and we love each other. So that's just kind of what it is, you know what I'm saying. But hey, it's a situation and it is what it is.
Speaker 3: I'm assuming you mean, like you want to wait, wait till the divorce is like official official? Did that hold you? Did that keep you from giving you all?
Speaker 10: No, because we're together all the time, so that all is already given what she's saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's it. We already talked.
Speaker 15: We talk about so many different things, and I'm thirty, so we talk about kids and family and stuff like that. But that still has to get taken care of. But like you know, once again, it's not it's not for me, you say, I'm saying, like I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not married.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so uh, that'll get handled.
Speaker 15: But still at the same time, I've been like, I'm such a secure woman when it comes to him, because he's proven it to me like I was. I was when somebody is just truthful with you from the beginning, there is no there is no secrets, there there is just Hey, this is what it is, and do you accept or do you not accept? That's kind of what it was. And he's been true for from the beginning, and we felt on the phone for three four months of us first getting together. So for us to fall to sleep on a regular night and then to wake up to chaos in the morning was like.
Speaker 4: Oh see, that's how we found out because'all was on the damn phone.
Speaker 15: But that had been going on for three four months, and that wasn't just at night. We talked from sun up to sundown.
Speaker 4: Like I said.
Speaker 15: That's what shocked me because I was like, oh hell, what the heck? Because if we go to see on the phone for four months every night, and the phone it's saying it's four hours, three hours, whatever hours on the phone. You don't think that one day you're gonna wake up to that, you know. So that's what threw me off. But hey, at the end of the day, look, women are women.
Speaker 4: I don't know what. I don't know what else to stay like, I don't have any ill will toward any women, and I don't have any ill will toward her.
Speaker 1: So y'all haven't spoken of nah nah.
Speaker 15: I mean, she made her post and that was about it. But like I said, women aren't women. They're very emotional creatures, you know what I'm saying. And I think that was just I don't know. I don't know what it was. I don't know it was emotions or I don't know what it was because I don't know her and she don't know me, you know what I'm saying. So yeah, I don't know what that was. But like I said, it's not It wasn't for me. That's why I just responded how I responded, We're gonna promote the movie. We're gonna We're gonna promote the fight once again. I fight July twenty six. Man, they've been at Little Caesus Arena. Tickets on Ticketmaster. Nineteen thousand.
Speaker 4: People need to be there.
Speaker 15: Last five I did twelve thousand. Let's go for nineteen this one.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: I did see an interview that you said, after this this year, you're gonna close shot down and you wanna start your family.
Speaker 4: That was very asked. Y.
Speaker 2: Yes said the interview you said, you want you want to start your family, gonna hut this boxing down for a little bit.
Speaker 1: You still you're still on that wave.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I want to have two more fights this year and then shut it down for a minute.
Speaker 10: I don't know if if there's a dumb question or not, but look right, so when guy's box, like I hear that they can't have sex like before the fight because it messes up like that. I guess adrenaline need to be pumped up or whatever. But is it the same with women like you can? Could you like have sex the night before you fight? Does it mess with you or does it take away from your energy? You're not examped up?
Speaker 15: No. I can't speak for the other female champions, but being pound for pound number one woman fighter, I don't have sex four to six weeks before a fight.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 15: And in any man I've been with know that like we can hug, we can kids, but when they come to like the actual penetration part, nah, and even the it's not even about you said the word penetration crazy, It's not about it's not about that, it's about orgasmic.
Speaker 4: Can't do that.
Speaker 15: So there's no type of form of sex for me, you know. And I feel like that gives me what I what I need for the fight because I'm claarressed. But but then when I fight I'm Clarenzo and Clrenzo don't want no, you don't want to d.
Speaker 3: Have Crenzo ever showed up in the bedroom.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, you.
Speaker 4: Not the green lady.
Speaker 2: No, you have it shields July twenty six, d sixteen in old Boxer undisputed status in three weight divisions.
Speaker 1: And we appreciate you for joining us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank y'all for having me.
Speaker 2: That's right, it's Clarician ships the Breakfast Club. Good morning, and let's get to the latest with Lauren.
Speaker 4: Lauren becoming a straight.
Speaker 1: Fast she gets him somebody that knows, somebody the detail.
Speaker 4: I'm a homegirl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 3: She'd be having the latest on this.
Speaker 1: The latest with Lauren la Rosa.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you have fact, sometimes you have details. Sometimes you have a little bit of everything.
Speaker 1: The latest on the Breakfast Club. Talk to me.
Speaker 12: Alrighty guys, So I would like to introduce you to Charie Hayes.
Speaker 4: This is the Punisher.
Speaker 12: The Punisher took the stand in the Diddy trial yesterday and Hetty didn't wear stated not where this, but he is an exotic mal dancer. So this is a photo from his Instagram and he testified about you know, different sexual encounters he had with Diddy and Cassie, and more explicitly, he talked about a booked a book that he wrote called a book that he wrote where he talks about freezer meat and not being able to get erects.
Speaker 3: What the hell is freezing meat?
Speaker 12: So freezer meat is it leans into the term of like you know, if some frozen it gets hard.
Speaker 3: Like rack a lamb in the freezer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it gets small too.
Speaker 1: Like steak or like chicken this hard meat posty.
Speaker 4: Okay, yes, I guess.
Speaker 12: But basically his book is all about how he was having these different sexual experiences throughout his career and he realized he had a wret aw dysfunction and it caused some issues with his mental health because he couldn't you know what I mean, do to think, do a thing. But the reason why the book came in the conversation on the stand was because he actually had talked about Cassie and Diddy in the book and the alleged you know, interactions that he had with them, but he never named them. He called them a wealthy married couple in the book. Now I've read there's about six pages that is out here from this book.
Speaker 1: Give us some excerpts.
Speaker 4: I got the excerpts.
Speaker 12: So he talked about, you know, when he first met Cassie and Diddy. It was at the Trump Hotel in New York, allegedly, and he was called there for like two hundred bucks just to do like an erotic dance and set the scene for a woman in like a birthday situation.
Speaker 3: And to put his penis in the freezer.
Speaker 12: He didn't know that yet. So he got there, he said Cassie. He alleged, Cassie opened the door. She's in a wig, glasses, she's beautiful. He's like, oh wow. And she had a roll bn with nothing under and that was very obvious. So he says that Cassie explained to him, like, look, my husband.
Speaker 4: Likes to see me. You know, he's a voyeurs. He likes to see me with other men.
Speaker 12: But so all we want you to do right now is just like do a sexy dance with me, you you know, baby, or you might come into play and he may come in the room, but don't acknowledge him, like he's not going to get involved in doing a knowledge him.
Speaker 3: So that's what made himself. You got this fine woman in front of you, and all of a sudden he comes, let he.
Speaker 12: Exactly, he comes, treat me exactly, but you're not supposed to eat to treat me.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so that's exactly what began happening.
Speaker 12: So he says that you know, they were doing exactly what they described.
Speaker 4: And the first time.
Speaker 12: He couldn't get into it is because did he allegedly would subtly say these things in the corner, like instructing her. He said, like, and he said, you know, because he used to work in the clubs. He's a rock dancer, he said, so he's a little.
Speaker 4: Bit deaf from all of the music and the sounds. He just you know, you're working the club all the time is loud, so you're hearing some people to hear him be a bit off, right, did he com in?
Speaker 1: Listen?
Speaker 12: He said that didd He would say things, he said, For example, he said, now the husband might be in the corner saying something like to the wife, moved to the right, but he here, I bet that a hole fire, he said, But he'd hear I bet that a hole is tight fire. And it would make him instantly, it would it would it would make him instantly go soft so he was having issues.
Speaker 4: I sent you theode. So they was hearing. So he was like, yo, hold crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 12: So then he said he had this encounter with Cassie. It was it was great. He alleged it was great or whatever.
Speaker 3: You left out a very valuable yum. I bet his a hold tight, yo, yum is crazy. But he only said, moved to the right.
Speaker 1: But he heard in his head, baby, move.
Speaker 3: Over to the right, exactly the same right, y'all said, Did he said that?
Speaker 1: Did?
Speaker 3: He ain't say this? That's what that's what he thought. Did he said, because he couldn't hear.
Speaker 1: She just said, you're not listening. You get here. He just said that clearly he was. He worked at the club. He was definitely couldn't hear. He said, move to the right, baby, move over to the right.
Speaker 4: Yes, man, get this man all right? So then enough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if y'all gonna play, let me go on the stand and play. I got keep going.
Speaker 12: Another example is he said that, uh, Cassi invited I'm back another time she said he said that.
Speaker 3: He said, I love that position you're in. My deaf interpretation would be I can't wait to penetrate him.
Speaker 4: You know that, Lord, I sent you another focus.
Speaker 12: So he said that, you know, Cassie said, Yo, I'm really comfortable with you, allegedly, and I want you to come back.
Speaker 4: We're going to do this again.
Speaker 12: So they called him again when they were back in New York, allegedly to another hotel, and he said, but this time he was like, yo, she says, she wanted to go further.
Speaker 4: I got to be ready.
Speaker 12: So he took a d pill, a dysfunction pill, right, and because he wanted to be able to like erect. Yeah, I said that he wanted to be able to do all the things. So he said, as he was like, you know, getting ready to do all the things with her, he said, he performed a Bruce Lick tongue kung fu into the thirty six Chambers Star filatio act.
Speaker 10: Was like, what the hell are these people went to That's what he said on the stand, That's what he performed.
Speaker 12: This is an episode from the book. He just talked to He talked about the experiences and went into the book. But this is from the actual book. We wouldn't well TMC and a couple of the outlets when found the book. So he says, after that, you know, they actually begin to be able to like have sex and dang, I'm up here starting over saying sex.
Speaker 4: So then he took the D pill or whatever.
Speaker 12: Yeah, eventually he was able to orgasm or or finish.
Speaker 3: And he referred to his chamber.
Speaker 1: No, that's.
Speaker 4: It was his tongue like it was.
Speaker 1: He was.
Speaker 4: You are not following me at all, so he said.
Speaker 12: Eventually, eventually he got to a point where he was, you know, they're actually engaging and you know, having sex, and he couldn't finish, and it was obvious that the couple wanted him to finish. The couple he sang, was Cassie and didd He allegedly. So he says, he was like, all right, I got next time. I got to take these other pills. So he took a density pill to make it where he was able to get to the end, but it was so dense that he couldn't finish.
Speaker 4: Supposed to make your pill. It's a compensated with something else, he said, to wake you up a little bit. No, he was woke. He was too woke.
Speaker 12: He had to step out the room, google it, drink some water, came back and now he could finish with Cassie. When he's a legend in the book, Hold on, I'm not let me get to the point. He says he actually got to the part where he that you do. He actually got to the part where he was able to finish, and he said he was weirded out again and went off again because he felt like the husband was helping the wife clean up from him doing all the things all over her, and he was licking her clean and that completely turned him off. And he alleges that he went off against So you're.
Speaker 1: Saying, yes, breaking semen slurpy, Yes, Oh.
Speaker 4: My god, that's according to his book.
Speaker 3: I don't believe this is the drinker. I don't believe this. I believed when you told me he took the semen and rubbed it on the nipples. I don't believe this.
Speaker 4: Why don't you Why don't you play boy the book?
Speaker 1: Why don't you believe it?
Speaker 3: You still don't tell me where the tendon Noyce came into play.
Speaker 12: No, it's because he's saying he's having issues with getting hard.
Speaker 3: So why would he compare himself to freeze meat if he can't get hard? It makes no sense.
Speaker 1: He wanted to be freezing meat. That's that's a problem. He was saying, you should say the thing was freezing me.
Speaker 3: If you, if you, if you're presenting this freezing meat, I'm expecting some hard porn chops. Goddamn it. Okay, but is the herd, chicken, thighs and brass. You can't be calling you freezing meat.
Speaker 12: Slur is crazy that First of all, the chapter the part of this book where he talks about this is called the Bootleg Boy Toy.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 12: But he also says the first time that he saw that, he allegedly saw Diddy in the corner doing all the quiet whatever he was doing in the corner did he had like one of those like the Muslim garbs on.
Speaker 4: His face and nothing else.
Speaker 12: He was just naked in the corner all us for two hundred No, it ended up being like.
Speaker 4: Two thousand dollars for like forty five minutes. You said us like the Muslim guarbs.
Speaker 3: Aslama eat come, wasn't happening. I don't believe that. I don't believe that. I don't believe. Now, see that was a terrible way.
Speaker 1: Well, who's in court today, believe in court today? Who that was?
Speaker 3: That was the that was the entertainment for the day. I don't believe none of that that was in court today. Who did anybody verify this other than the punisher?
Speaker 12: Well, Cassie did say that they used to meet up with the punisher, but she ain't get into all these details. And and by the way, he's not called the punisher because the sexual activity is called the punisher because he used to be a basketball player and.
Speaker 3: Posting people up.
Speaker 1: He got the nickname had good d.
Speaker 12: He got the nick name playing a basketball at the west Ford Street Courts in New York, one of the most famous street ball destinations in the world.
Speaker 4: So they know the punishment outside Okay.
Speaker 1: Damn many playing everything backing right down?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: So who else is in court today? Do you know who's in court today?
Speaker 4: I do know, But you got to give me a second.
Speaker 1: Why are you playing frequently in the back of the comeback?
Speaker 3: That was the birthday?
Speaker 1: Said?
Speaker 3: That was mister sid.
Speaker 1: Who after this? Who are giving your dogs?
Speaker 3: Should give it to the punisher of whatever story? Nobody believe that? Did he a freak? He a freakd Now we heard some freaky stuff, but that's just so.
Speaker 1: You heard all the freaky stuff, but you don't believe that one. You believe them nipple we don't.
Speaker 3: Need I don't believe this semn slur. You don't know.
Speaker 12: They stopped hiring him after a while because he couldn't finish keep free being frozen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what that makes sense to miss out if you if you got a taste for uh, you know, man milk that much, you would want some man milks. If you can't produce no man milk, you are no value to me. A. Yeah, I can't do the show.
Speaker 1: Let's just discuss this.
Speaker 3: I've had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm done. What was the Boosy's drive? When you need it?
Speaker 3: And I've had? All right?
Speaker 2: All right, when we come back, Donkey of to Day, don't move. It's the breakfast club.
Speaker 1: Good morning, wake up. If you're liked into the breakfast club.
Speaker 4: The execute shot on the Donkey of the Day is something.
Speaker 1: To God for you to read.
Speaker 4: They gave me donkey other day and I deserve that. You need to know what you need to tell them? I am you have the boy. Tell them.
Speaker 1: It's time for Donkey of the Day.
Speaker 3: It's a read.
Speaker 1: But you're so good at charlamagde you only wants charlamade.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So who do you given dusky.
Speaker 3: Yes, donkey today for Wednesday, May twenty first goes to thirty three year old Zachary Jordan Alum now Jack. Zachary is a Jay sixer. Okay, you know who the Jay sixers are, right. They have other names for those domestic terrorists of Vanilla isis al Kracker, just to name a couple. But the Jay Six's are the individuals who participated in the insurrection of the United States Capitol on January sixth, twenty twenty one. Okay, Zachary was one of those people, and he was also issued a pardon for his role in the January sixth riot. Okay, Remember President Trump issued full commutations and pardons to those and dieted and are sentenced in relation to the attack on the US Capitol. Okay, But just like several other individuals who Donald Trump pardoned for their actions on January sixth, Zachary has found himself back in jail. Let's go to CBS nine WUSA for the report.
Speaker 16: Please sas Capitol rioter from Northern Virginia who was released from prison after receiving a pardon from President Trump.
Speaker 1: Well, he's down back behind bars.
Speaker 16: Police arrested thirty three year old Zachary Allum last Friday night, they say he allegedly broke into a home in Henryko County, just outside of Richmond, and stole personal belongings. Allen was previously sentenced to eight years for assaulting officers and smashing that same window. Ashley Babbitt tried to climb through back on January sixth. We spoke with him back in December from behind bars, and he told us he was quote demanding a pardon from President Trump. When asked what he'd do if he got out, Allam said, quote that's just for me to know and you to find out. Allen is now being held at the Henrycho County Regional Jail West.
Speaker 3: Keep them, okay. Trump's January sixth pardons are like expired coupons, useless and bound to cause trouble at check out. Okay. You know, for most people, if someone is gracious enough to give you a second chance, then you won't need a third. Zachary got a pardon and then went and broke into a house after you broke into the capitol and assaulted police officers. That's not a redemption arc. That's more like a sequel. Nobody asked for Okay. The reality is people like Zachary are empowered and embolden because they got away with something like an attempt cool in this country, and because they have President Trump in the office, they feel like the law doesn't apply to them.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: That's why consequences the actions are very important, because they teach you that you can't just do things in this country. Okay, this man, Zachary, clearly didn't get enough of prison because if he did, you know, if he did or would have gotten that real prison experience. Okay, well he had to do that time. I don't think he would just be breaking in the houses. Okay. But this is also the same guy who assaulted a police officer at the Capitol, so he really doesn't give a damn about the law.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I remember when Trump's team said We're only pardoning the best people. Turns out best was short for best at reoffending. Okay. Trump was considering giving compensation to the Jay sixes, and Zachary was one of those ones who demanded a full pardon with compensation. I wouldn't be surprised if there was people who used this as an example as to why the Jay sixes should receive compensation because they will say, you know, people like Zachary can't find a job being incarcerated with his staying on his record, so he had to resort to crime.
Speaker 5: Now you know how so.
Speaker 3: Many black people in the hood field every day. Okay, welcome to our world. Okay. I can see right wing outlets right now saying Zachary just breaking into things like the Capitol and homes because it's a good networking strategy. Okay, away for him to meet people. What a slap in the face to the MAGA movement. Okay, what a slap in the face the President Donald J. Trump. I'm on the record as saying that everyone around Trump should be trying to prove people wrong. Okay, don't be the thing folks said you were going to be while you were campaigning. Folks said Trump's economic policies, the tirifs, could cost people jobs and ruin the economy. So far, so good on that one. We said Trump was going to implement Project twenty twenty five and authoritarian rule and ignore the Constitution. A check on that one. Folks said that JA six is deserved to be in jail. A lot of them already had criminal records, and if you storm the Capitol and assaulted law enforcement, then you don't give a damn about this country or the rule of law. And Zachary, here you go proving them folks right too. And it's not just Zachary. At least eight individuals who are pardoned by President Trump have faced new criminal charges, are legal issues, okay? Pardoned by President Trump for J six Okay, have faced new criminal charges or legal issues. You don't care about your president. If you did, you wouldn't be making them look bad.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: This is also a very teachable moment because in life, eventually you will always end up where you need to be, with who you're meant to be with in doing what you should be doing. Okay, Zachary and a lot of J sixes need to be in prison with other prisoners doing time. Okay. Henry Rollins once said, you'll end up right where you're supposed to be. Okay. Don't be surprised when you get there, Zachary. I hope you're not surprised.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Henry's quote continues, everything you did was a step in that direction. There is no such thing as bad luck, Zachary. You earned your arrest on January sixth, and you earned your arrest. Now please let me Ma give Zachary Alum the biggest.
Speaker 1: He huh he ha he ha, you stupid mother, Are you dumb? All right?
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for that donkey today. Yes, indeed, Now, when we come back, Mikey Charrell will be joining us. She's running congresswoman governor of New Jersey, so we're actually lead in the post. She's leading in the post. So we're gonna talk to Mikey when we come back. So don't go anywhere.
Speaker 1: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Warning, everybody is DJ m v Jess Hilarious, Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 1: We are the Breakfast Club. We got a special guest in the building.
Speaker 2: Yes, indeed, us representative for New Jerseys eleventh Congressional District and she's running for governor, Mikey Charrell.
Speaker 1: Welcome, Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: And for the record, we're all residents of New Jersey, so we will be voting. So oh okay, we're having this compositions.
Speaker 1: Well, how are you feeling? First and foremost, I'm feeling good.
Speaker 17: I'm feeling very tired, but you know, it's just that time we have twenty one day today until the election, So it's that final sprint.
Speaker 3: You said something another day that you know, it's so simple, and I can't believe more elected officials aren't saying it, but you are criticizing the lack of urgency in regards to Newark Airport. That's what I don't understand, Like, what are we just waiting for something bad to happen.
Speaker 17: It appears so because it really the Secretary of Transportation just doesn't seem to be moving on this. And again, you know, I'm a former Navy helicopter pilot. I've flown in really crowded airspace. So in that DC air space where that helicopter crashpen, I flew through there as we were taking people up from Norfolk to the Pentagon. And I'm telling you, ninety seconds outage and crowded airspace where you've got you know, people on visual flight rules and then you've got people landing. That's a lifetime. And the fact that that's happened more than once. The fact that the Secretary of Transportation has canceled his wife's flight out of Newark and yet hasn't surged personnel in, hasn't said here's how we're going to make the system more redundant so it doesn't keep breaking down. Hasn't come up with a plan of attack for this. Again, it's just the constant and competence from this administration that just not doing the basic work of government is what, as much as anything, is just putting everybody at risk.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I thought I was staving from him this morning when he said, now is the time to install the state of the art, you know, air traffic control system in the Newark. But my thing is, like, you're the Secretary of Transportation, like do it? Get it done?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 14: What is he just saying that hoping somebody does it? What the hell? I totally agree with you.
Speaker 17: And if that's going to take a minute, what are we going to do in the meantime. We can't just say, Okay, we're just going to take this airport down for the summer. What's the plan until that is installed?
Speaker 3: Is it worth shutting down NORKA board right now?
Speaker 14: Well? No, we don't want to shut down New work Care for it.
Speaker 17: I mean imagine, like just think about okay, people have you know, kids that are graduating, people have parents that they have to go see that are sick.
Speaker 14: People have to get around be o a business.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm a comedian. I travel every weekend. I get on the plane and fly somewhere every Friday.
Speaker 17: So just and I don't know, I love Newark normally, Yeah, like I do. I go way out of my way not to have to fly to JFK LA Guardian.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 14: So the idea that somehow we're just going to take that out of service, no, we can't. We got to fix it. We got to fix the problem.
Speaker 3: But in the meantime, like you don't want people to die, and that's when you know, we had a Mayle Barrocca here yesterday and he was saying that people walked off, like you know, air traffic controllers left because they don't want to be responsible for somebody potentially dying.
Speaker 17: Well, they also in the ninety second delay, I mean, air traffic control is really difficult, and they you know, that was traumatic to be responsible for people's lives, to have flights in the air and you can't talk to them and just be watching them, you know, as you're like, holy crap. So they are now on trauma leave, many of them. So they are down twenty percent. And then we saw the reporting They're supposed to have eleven to fourteen air traffic controllers and they had.
Speaker 3: Two or three.
Speaker 17: That makes no sense, It really doesn't. And this is why we need strong democratic governors. It really is why I'm running for governor. It is so critically important now because as governor we need to then have partnerships with our colleges and universities that fast track people through the air traffic control.
Speaker 14: Training and then just start to search them in.
Speaker 17: So governors are now having to take on the work that traditionally we left to the federal government because this is a federal government in free fall.
Speaker 3: So if you were a governor of New Jersey, now would I don't know what did a class state of emergency and look airport like, what would you do?
Speaker 17: So this is the problem as we start to reorient our system, right, So what I would do is immediately get up a stand up a program so we could start to train people, send them to that, fast track them through the air traffic control school down in Oklahoma, get them back as quickly as possible, and start to develop this out and have that so that we have our own pool of people. But again, you don't anticipate you don't anticipate that the federal government is just going to start abdicating all responsibility for things. So this training pipeline would take time to get them trained up. But yes, I declare state emerging, get that done quickly, as quickly as possible, so that we could stand this up and at the same time be working towards Okay, what's it going to take then if you're going to put in place the equipment that's going to be necessary to run these and is you know, how does a governor do that? At this point, I am for a hugely expansive role for a governor because we can't count on our federal government. And that's I make Even that statement coming out of my mouth sounds crazy, But how do we avoid.
Speaker 4: The facts reality?
Speaker 2: Yeah, some people will say to get things done, you have to work with Trump in his White House somehow, some way. So you wouldn't work with Trump and his White House at all.
Speaker 17: Look if Duffy comes in here and says, Okay, I'm going to work with you to Actually I'm trying to think of something that I can say on radio, unscrew up this situation.
Speaker 3: You have what you need the federal government, right you do as a governor.
Speaker 17: We need to find as many pathways as we can. But I think when people say they want you to work with Trump, because a lot of a lot of people say I want my governor to work with Trump, what they mean is I want you to stop him from doing this crazy stuff. I want you to fix the tariff situation that's making my small business go under. I need you to make sure he's not arresting a family member of mine in the middle of the night without charges. I need you to make sure that they're not cutting funds to medicate in the Department of Education.
Speaker 14: So I need you to go work with Trump. That is fair.
Speaker 17: What's I think a false proposition is if you think that by saying, Okay, I'm just going to give up on, you know, diversity programs in my state, like I'm not going to try to get people in my state to succeed that aren't already there because I'm working with Trump. That's a false proposition because that's when the bullying starts, because.
Speaker 14: That's when it's you know, what I say is it's not as if.
Speaker 17: These law firms that have caved to Trump, or these schools that have caved to Trump.
Speaker 14: That's not going to be the last ask.
Speaker 17: It's not a one off thing like Okay, I'm going to cave today and then he's going to leave me alone and I'm just going to run my game.
Speaker 14: That's not how that goes.
Speaker 17: I say, he's like that bully on the playground, Right, so you give your lunch money on Monday, they're coming back Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. No parent says just give your lunch money, just work with them. I mean that no parent has ever said to their kid getting bullied on the playground, just work with them, just give in.
Speaker 14: That's not how you deal with us.
Speaker 17: And I think it's a false trap to suggest that somehow it's the responsibility of a governor to undermine our values to get some thing from the federal government. The federal government is supposed to be working in service of the people this country, not the state government working in service of Trump. I think that's a false idea.
Speaker 2: We're still kicking it with Mikey Cherrell, she's running for governor of New Jersey Chettam.
Speaker 3: I was watching MSNBC CNN. I forgot what it was and I saw an ad they may have a rock and rant about you. And it said that you took thirty thousand dollars from Elon Musk's campaign fund and that you made millions on the stock market, tripling your net worth while you were in Congress, and you were fined for unreported trade.
Speaker 1: What do you say to that?
Speaker 14: So, I've never taking money from Elon Musk.
Speaker 3: There were donated to charity, people from.
Speaker 17: SpaceX, which was one of his kind they donate. Individuals from SpaceX donated to my campaign, and I yes donated in kind to a food bank because.
Speaker 14: I wanted people to know where I stood on it. And I have since uh.
Speaker 17: Offered legislation to have Elon Musk drug tested and to get them out of dosing everything. But I also don't trade individual stacks. It's been widely reported. I've I, my husband doesn't trade. We don't trade individual stacks. I don't think anyone in Congress should, quite frankly, and I've been on legislation for that. I don't hold individual stacks.
Speaker 3: So when Newsmax claimed that you made seven million dollars from stock trade, what are they talking about?
Speaker 17: Newsmax is, first of all, a very questionable organization that is paying multiple fines. I'm not sure what they're talking about. I would guess that the root of that would be because some of some of my husband's payments from its company of beinits sacks, which are immediately and automatically sold. But there is no individual stock trading. It's not as if I go sit on the House Arm Service Committee and suddenly I'm trading Boeing or something.
Speaker 14: There's none of that.
Speaker 17: I'm totally out of individual stocks. And I, like I said, I think every member of IRIS shall be well, did you.
Speaker 3: Make seven million in stock trades at all?
Speaker 14: I I haven't.
Speaker 17: I don't believe I did, but I'd have to go see what that was alluding to. Again, what kind of came from? It was a report in the No I know it's from Newsmax, which again.
Speaker 3: I did another one in the Washington Free Beacon, which is a conservative leaning platform. But they said you had increased from between seven hundred and thirty three thousand, two hundred and nine to oval four million in twenty nineteen, and then between four million to thirteen million and twenty twenty four. So that's what he got, this seven million increase.
Speaker 14: They averaged out that. Yeah, yeah, Look.
Speaker 17: Both My husband and I come from very middle class families. My parents were the first in their family to go to college and his were both teachers, and then we both went into the military, and afterwards he got a good job, and I we've been really lucky. I really deeply feel like this country has provided an incredible amount of opportunity to us, and that's why I think I feel a responsibility to sort of pay that forward. And that's why I think opportunity is so critically important. And I often when I think about what democracy means to me, it means opportunity, and it means not just opportunity for me, like Trump might say, and it doesn't mean opportunity to enrich myself. It means opportunity for the greatest amount of people possible. I think that's what democracy at its best offers.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 17: Idea that some political philosophers of democracy have that you should create a society so that if you don't know how you're going to be born, if you don't know if you're going to be a man or a woman, or rich or poor, black or.
Speaker 14: White, you have no idea.
Speaker 17: You create a society and then get dropped into it because if you create that kind of society, then you're going to create something that gives everybody the best chance at opportunity. And we've had, we've been lucky. And so right now what I see is a president in Donald Trump, who is trying to stop all opportunity, who's taking you know, who's enriched himself and his billionaire cronies, and is continuing to try to do that and then pulling up the ladder of success behind him. And I see that at every level. And that's why to kind of take it full circle, I think as democratic governor running a state that creates that opportunity, like just with Lionsgate, creates pathways for opportunity pre distribution of wealth. Like, what you're doing when you create opportunity and you're trying to create generational wealth is you're creating an opportunity for not just the individual, but that person to then get into a good job and then give their kids the kind of you know, hey, I'm you know, I'm in this job and my buddy is running the summer internship, and I'm going to get you a summer internship. You know, that's the kind of opportunity we're talking about. And that's what I think we have to create in New Jersey, and that's the exact opposite of what's happening in Washington.
Speaker 3: Well, make I agree.
Speaker 13: Hold on.
Speaker 3: I want to be clear though, because I agree with what you're saying, but I just want to be clear because this ad is running and I'm sure you'll be asked about this a million times. You know, if you get an opportunity to just clear it up, I think you should take it now. It says she made millions on the stock market, tripling her net worthwhile in Congress, and was then fined for unreported trades. Is that true or false?
Speaker 17: So I think we made money from my husband's job. He gets paid in stocks. They're automatically sold, so I think we made money there. We don't make any individual money stock trading. We're out of all individual stacks because I want people to know that I'm not somehow gaining information and enriching myself because of my work in Congress.
Speaker 14: So that's really important to me.
Speaker 17: And I think every member of Congress should do that, and I'm on legislation for that, because those stacks get immediately sold. We do a lot of reporting and at the end of the year, we did an audit of our reporting and I found I didn't the lawyers found a stock trade that had been automatically sold, and so we self reported it and paid a fine for that.
Speaker 14: But I think that's what that's alluding to.
Speaker 17: And so yeah, I was surprised by that attack, ad because as I was with Mayor Baraka at a debate for two and a half hours the night before it came out, and he hadn't raised any of this, and I would have liked an opportunity to sort of discuss it there before that at But We're in the final twenty one days, so I'm sure things will get spicy, but I'm just really working hard to push out what I want.
Speaker 14: To do for people and my positive agenda.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you for joining us this morning.
Speaker 3: Man, you got to come back before jan Well.
Speaker 14: I appreciate you guys, and if you.
Speaker 3: If you do win and become you know, governor, like I think that you should use platforms like this to talk directly to the people on the regular.
Speaker 1: That it affects.
Speaker 14: Yes, I just know I'll be too important.
Speaker 3: I believe you.
Speaker 1: I believe no.
Speaker 17: I will make a commitment right now if I become governor. I will be back on your show if invited.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: I don't know why you worry about the traffic. You were a helicopter that you might have just a lot of helicopters right over.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I don't know whatever thinking.
Speaker 2: Mike you Shaurel. Ladies and gentlemen, she's running for governor. Get out there and voters. To the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Morning.
Speaker 2: Everybody is j Envy, Jess, Hilariy Charlamagne, the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to the latest with Lauren.
Speaker 1: Lauren be coming straight fast. She gets them somebody that knows somebody detail.
Speaker 4: I'm the long girl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 3: She'd be having the latest on you the law.
Speaker 1: The latest with Lauren la Rosa.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you have fact, sometimes you have details, sometimes you have a little bit of everything.
Speaker 1: It's the lead on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 12: So I'm trying to make it to court. Got to get out of here. But I did want to answer your question, so you asked me who was testifying today?
Speaker 4: So Don Hughes.
Speaker 12: She is a psychologist who has testified in a lot of high profile cases. Are Kelly, Johnny Depp and Harvey Weinstein did he seem, of course, did not want her to be able to take the stand. But she is being allowed to take the stand, and she's gonna, I guess, speak to the mental like the thinking and the non processing and the cognitive like he made this mistake, no only or not like those type of things that I guess she's seen from other cases. They're going to make sure that her testimony is within a certain scope. So when they did that before, they did it with.
Speaker 4: They did that with Dawn.
Speaker 12: They did that with Dawn word like they were arguing her testimony shouldn't be able to be allowed because Cassie didn't speak to the domestic violence incident that doing a leigency she saw.
Speaker 4: But the judge was like, well, we should allow it because it.
Speaker 12: Lends into you know, how he was able to coerce or force or whatever, but with only within a certain scope.
Speaker 3: Don't include so if he takes another man seeming and rubber is on his nipples, what what does that mean? Psychological?
Speaker 4: That's just what he liked to do to get off.
Speaker 3: That's not how a therapist would respond or to be like, yeah, he was doing his big one.
Speaker 4: That's how he that's how he gets. What am I gonna do that? That's his own business. Well that was all of our business.
Speaker 3: But I don't think the therapist respond like that. But I don't think that would be.
Speaker 1: In the scope.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 12: I don't really know where they're going to go with her, but we'll see today. And then they're also gonna they got to finish up with a special agent who raided Diddy's home. They talked to yesterday about the special agent they found like the ar fifteens and lube and baby oil and all these different things at Diddy's Miami home.
Speaker 3: Oh CC, I want to hear more from them, because everybody talked about I saw somebody say the other day that Diddy was never under investigation. That is just not true, Like there was a whole federal investigation. They raided his house.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a man name Driver. But the son made a song and was like, y'all raded the wrong house. Come back and try to.
Speaker 12: Do Yeah, I was done, so dumb Homeland Security Investigations agent his name was, His name is Gerard Gannon. He started testifying yesterday and he's going to finish up today detailing the March twenty twenty fourth rad that they did on the Miami estate. He was a special agent in charge, and he said it was like eighty to ninety agents that were involved. And they found AR fifteen rifles loaded with bullets, serial numbers scratched off, They found sex toys, astroglide lubricant, and of course they showed photos to the jury of all of these things. And they said that they found the guns in Diddy's bedroom closet in Miami. So and these were included in the federal indictment. So he's going to finish up and talk about some more things I'm assuming that they found. And then they're going to bring on George Kaplan, who is an employee that used to work for them, that I used to work for Diddy that alleges he quit after seeing some physical violence or physical abuse. And then kit Cutty is on the list for today, but they don't believe they'll get to kit Cutty. And I was told that they probably won't get to Kit Cutty, that Kit Cutty will probably open up the testimonies on Thursday. So there's that, And they've been having a conversation not in court. But I saw C and N did an article about Diddy's wealth because as of right now Forbes so has some value that like four hundred million dollars. Yeah, and Laura Coach, she did a really good breakdown about what happens to his money because I think a lot of people have been trying to figure it out out too, like does he still have the money?
Speaker 4: Does he not?
Speaker 12: And she had this expert on who talked about because they didn't mention taking any of his money prior to in any of the search, incisures that they did. Everything's up for grabs right now, but basically it would depend on what they prove in court and how that money came into support that because a lot of the big thing that they're leaning on right now is this was the enterprise. Takes money to fund the enterprise. So I'm assuming that whatever they can prove money wise went into this enterprise.
Speaker 3: And you know what I mean, Yeah, I didn't understand. I watched that. I just understand because I'm like, why would they be able to take his assets? Like I didn't. I didn't understand it.
Speaker 12: From what I took from the expert that was talking was that the assets would come in where I guess like the liquid cash couldn't anymore because you have to make up for right, like what you're not able to recoup and what they're saying that.
Speaker 3: You use a lot of money. I'm sure pre costs didn't cost a billion dollars.
Speaker 12: And they also talked to David James, who was one of Didi's since for two years they had him on the scene, and he talked about being told how to when he would go buy things that you know, we're obviously not just for work. They would tell him, like baby boy, right, how to put it where it's not being listed as if bad boy was paying for it. That, yeah, that's what that's you know. He said he messed up because the first time he paid for it and they were like, no, don't do it that way.
Speaker 1: The corporate car.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so he had to do it a different way and that that same assistant is the one who gave more context to that should Knight situation. And he said that, uh, you know, I think I talked about this with y'all yesterday. Yeah, he went into that. But they tried to get the defense, tried to get the assistant out of here too.
Speaker 15: Uh.
Speaker 12: They brought up a time where I guess he got into it with one of the chefs that used to work for a chef Jordaan, that guy that was working for Diddy, And it just sounded like though that he became almost like a product of the environment that he was in, and that's what they were pointing to a lot of those things trying to discredit him. But in my opinion, it sounded like a Okay, he was in this environment where all this crazy stuff was happening, and he just started doing what he was seeing. But he testified that he saw and we was overworked and that he saw things that just didn't make sense, and that he had to run down on Shood Knight, or would have if Night would.
Speaker 1: Have actually been this.
Speaker 3: I was thinking about that if all of this stuff is true, Sugar Night ain't have nothing on Diddy. Has always been known as the Boogeyman of hip hop. But if all of this stuff is true, Sugar ain't had nothing on Diddy.
Speaker 1: Oh you mean it as far as the type of person they are being, Yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I didn't bad boy for real. The question is this trial consuming.
Speaker 4: You, Lauren?
Speaker 14: Yes?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Yes.
Speaker 12: Last weekend. That's why I went to the comedy show. Dress was great. I went to the comedy show. I tried to say off, not even just the trial, but even the coverage of it. Because things are something called viral. It's like so many more people's opinions and people calling me, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Just like, oh, release, just relaxing.
Speaker 3: That's what I didn't.
Speaker 12: Realize until this that I don't know how to disconnect. So last weekend was my first time trying of like, Okay, I'm just gonna hang with my family. I'm not gonna get on my phone. When I post, I got right off. I didn't look at notifications. Normally, I engage in my comments.
Speaker 4: I'm not doing that no more. When I leave a court, I'm getting my uber and going home, like I don't need to run into no more.
Speaker 3: Tell all your babes, so now you ain't got a freaking try to juggle three or four of the men one time.
Speaker 1: Way she came from, sure uncle making better, huh, just messing up your babe.
Speaker 12: I'm not juggling anything. I am flowing effortlessly in one direction and I'm good.
Speaker 4: Diddy into the mixture. You don't got time to juggle nothing. No Diddy didty every day.
Speaker 12: No, but you know, the people that support me are doing a really good job of making sure I disconnect and I get time off and you know, date nights and things like that.
Speaker 2: So good, Thank you, Lauren, You're welcome. Yeah, all right, now you had the court now right, Yes, I am all right, Good luck. We'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Everybody else.
Speaker 2: The People's Choice mixes up next to get your request and it's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning, wake up if you're like, get into the Breakfast Club, Good morning.
Speaker 2: Everybody's DJ and just hilarious Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 1: We are the Breakfast Club. Now you got some Chris Brown update.
Speaker 4: Yes I do. They just called me and had to step out.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 10: Chris Brown was just released just under an hour ago on a five million dollar bell y'alls.
Speaker 1: He will be home, you know.
Speaker 4: He just walked out feeling he's feeling good.
Speaker 10: He's feeling good. He said, he can't really say too much. You know what I'm saying. He definitely want to drag his but he ain't really do it right now.
Speaker 3: Just not talking to no God, then don't run with that.
Speaker 7: With that.
Speaker 3: Just hilarious spoke to Chris Brown.
Speaker 4: Truth, Yes, five million dollar bell y'all don't.
Speaker 1: Believe that told Daily Mail that.
Speaker 3: No, but you just said you spoke to him.
Speaker 1: Yes, I spoke to Chris.
Speaker 4: I speak to Chris all the time.
Speaker 3: Okay, Chris, you're talking about So he spoke to Chris Brown and what.
Speaker 4: He said, Yes, he said, he out, you know everything is going to be resolved. He want to, but it ain't. You know, I ain't getting all that right now.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, all right, well EXCLUSI from Jesse Laras we go to Chris Brown.
Speaker 2: Give give him out best. Yes, salute to Clarista Shields for joining us this morning. Yes, yeah, she has a fight July twenty sixth in Michigan.
Speaker 10: So Lannye Daniels, the Australian, the big Australian beast.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna be a salute to miss Clarista Shields. Also, Mikey Cherrelle joined us this morning. She's running for governor of New Jersey. She's a congress woman and she joined us this morning.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, she's actually in the lead in Jersey right now as far as being governors. So we'll see you next month.
Speaker 1: That's right, all right, And everybody else, Shelman, you got a positive.
Speaker 3: Note, Broo, I do, Man, And well, first of all, I want to remind people to go out there and pick up Don Staley's book Uncommon Favor.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 3: You saw Don Staley all over the place yesterday. She was going Good Morning America, she was on the View, she was on Stephen Colbert, She'll be on Breakfast Club this week like she's just all over the place. Book trapping with her book Uncommon Favor Basketball in North Philly, My Mother and the Life Lessons I Learned from All three is available everywhere you buy books now, So go pick that up.
Speaker 10: And if you have not got your tickets yet for mashon Tucket, Connecticut, this Friday, make sure you get your tickets at justcelariosofficial dot com. I will be at the FOXWS Casino. That's Friday night. The show starts at eight, doors open at seven. And then Saturday, May twenty fourth, I will be in Boston, Massachusetts at the Wilbertheater, same showtime, eight o'clock, doors open at seven. Get your tickets right now Justcelarious Official dot com. See y'all this weekend.
Speaker 3: And the positive notice simply this stop worrying. Where you are right now is where you're supposed to be. Okay, right where you are in this moment, even in all this imperfection and mess, you are right where you're supposed to be. Have a great day. Breakfast club, bitch, is you don'na
Speaker 4: Finish for y'all done,