Speaker 1: Welcome to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast network. This is the place to be if you're ready for the best podcasts of the paranormal, curious.
Speaker 2: And sometimes unexplained. Now listen to this.
Speaker 3: The thoughts and opinions expressed by the host our thoughts and opinions only, and do not necessarily reflect those of iHeartMedia, iHeartRadio, Coast to Coast AM, employees of Premiere Networks, or their sponsors and associates. You are encouraged to do the proper amount of research yourself, depending on the subject matter and your needs.
Speaker 2: To be amazed by the Wizard of Weird Strange Things with Joshua Warren. I am Joshua P. Warren, and each week on this show, I'll be bringing you brand new mind blowing content, news, exercises, and weird experiments you can do at home, and a lot more. On this edition of the show. Are plasmas, living beings, maybe even aliens. Have you ever sat around a mesmerizing campfire and wondered, this, is it possible that fire is a living thing? I mean, it needs oxygen to survive, It needs to consume something to survive. It multiplies, it grows, it's born, and then it dies. Though it doesn't have a brain. There are simple living organisms that do not have brains. Well, fire is what we call a plasma. This is a state of matter. I'm not talking about plasma and blood or something like that. It is actually, believe it or not, it's the most common state of matter in the universe. It's more uncommon here to us on Earth, and yet still very common. For example, a typical flame, a normal flame from a candle is a plasma. So is a lightning bolt. And let me try to give you a better idea of what a plasma is before we dig into this whole connection to possible plasma life and alien connections. So let's say we have an ice cube. Now, this is water and it is in the form of matter that we consider solid. Now, if you add a little energy to that solid mass, let's say you heat it up, well, then it starts to vibrate more and the molecules start to break apart and it loosens up and you end up with a liquid. Okay, so it's a loosened up version of the solid. Now, if you add even more energy to it, you continue heating it up. Well, then those molecules they'll spread even even further apart, even farther apart, and next thing you know, it is a gas. You have steam, all right, So you see here. Now it's the same substance. It's water, but at one vibration it is solid, and then a little more energy turns it into a liquid. A little more energy turns it into a gas. But here's something special. Once it becomes a gas, if you add even more energy to it, well, then something extraordinary happens because at that point, so much energy has been added that instead of the molecules just spreading farther apart, there's so much energy that the atoms begin to be affected within the molecules of water, and one or more electrons are ripped from each of the atoms. And I don't want to get too scientific on you here, but basically what you end up with is this free floating mass of electrons and atoms that now have a positive charge because they're missing electrons, and those are called ions, and so basically it's a big, unstable, glowing, magnetically sensitive electrical ball of energy. That's basically what we're talking about here, And in fact, for those of you who are a bit more technically minded, I may as well just touch on the official definition here. Plasma comes from the ancient Greek word which means moldable substance. One of four fundamental states of matter, characterized by the presence of a significant portion of charged particles and any combination of ions or electrons. As I mentioned, it is the most abundant form of ordinary matter in the universe, mostly in stars, including the Sun. Plasma can be artificially generated, for example, by heating a neutral gas or subjecting it to a strong electromagnetic field. Basically what I just said to you, except I tried to tell you in simpler terms. All Right, So if you see some kind of glowing amorphous mass, the kind of thing that we often associate with paranormal phenomena, whether it be UFOs or ghosts or similar things. Uh, we're talking about something that appears a lot like we would we would consider a plasma. Well, recently, Mobias sent me this really interesting article from a website called a Nomalien dot com, you know, like the words anomalous, an alien, A n O M A l I E A Nomalien dot com. And the article was written by Jake Carter. Says it's titled new research suggests plasma entities might be extra terrestrial life. Okay, let's let's see what else they have to say about this. In a study that could redefine our understanding of extraterrestrial life, researchers have explored the possibility that plasmas in the Earth's upper atmosphere might represent a form of life or pre life conditions, says The research was originally published on research Gate, and it delves into the behavior of plasma like entities observed in the thermosphere, suggesting these could be more than just physical phenomena, but potentially biological or pre biological entities. As a matter of fact, the study was called Extraterrestrial life Plasma's UAP shape shifters, replicans, thunderstorms, unidentified ocean phenomena. They have all kinds of sources, including stuff from NASA's Space Shuttle missions. There are a number of images here showing what appeared to be these sort of self illuminating pulsating entities, often referred to as plaids plasmoids, which exhibit behavior similar to living organisms. They change shape, velocity, they seem to even interact with each other. There may be some kind of communication going on there between them, and so basically what they're saying is that one of these scenarios is that these plasmas could post pre life conditions with the potential for self replication. I think of it like this. It's almost like you know how that your body consists of a physical body and an energy body, And you might think that, well, which the physical comes first? But how does that make sense? It makes more sense to me that the energy body would come first, and the energy body would somehow attract the lower denser matter to it. This is what we see in symatics. For example, when you just have a bunch of evenly randomly distributed particles of sand, they're not producing any particular form, but then you add an energy form to that sand in terms of a sound wave, and of course we know that sound waves take on these very particular fixed forms three dimensionally, and when there's just that right relationship between the sound wave, well, then all of a sudden, the bits of matter cluster around it and create the physical form, which is a physical representation of the invisible things. So is it possible when they say that these could be pre hosting pre life conditions, that life begins as some kind of an energy form like this, and it's out, it is alive already. It's almost like perhaps a giant energy amba, but then over time that can evolve into a more physical thing, or maybe it always just stays in that state and we are looking at another form of life that's always been there. They're talking about the possibility that these could be part of a quote fourth domain of life, distinct from the known categories of bacteria, Archaea, and Eukaria, And of course I talked a little bit about that on a podcast where I was talking about how that all life supposedly originated from this one particular organism. I don't know which one that was. But you can go back and if you go to Strange thingsshow dot com you can see the titles of each one of the shows. Most people listen to this show by the way through through iHeart, and I'll tell you I give you a tip. If you go to iHeart, all the shows come up and you'll see at the top right hand there is there are two arrows, one pointing up and one pointing down, and if you click that arrow, it'll either have the most recent show at the top, or it will have the very first show at the top. And that way, if you're going to find a show, you can figure out is it closer to the to the first show I ever did or the last show, and then you can find it using that And it varies from platform to platform. But that's how it works on that one. When we come back, I'm going to dig more into this concept and is it true. Does it have a connection to things like the Brown Mountain lights? How does it connect to ghost how does it connect to you? Hey, what's what's my conclusion? I will tell you, but here's something that, yeah, you need to know. There are plenty of things I cannot talk about on this show. I don't have enough time, and some things that I save just for people who subscribe to my free and spam free E newsletter. Go to Joshua P. Warren dot com right now and on the homepage type your email address in there, hit the submit button to subscribe to my free E newsletter. You will instantly receive an automated email from me with some free online goodies like free good luck charms, money, miracle, secret PDFs, cool stuff to help you start making your life more magical immediately. There's no period after the P when you go to Joshua Pwarren dot com and check out the Curiosity Shop too. I am Joshua P.
Speaker 4: Warren.
Speaker 2: You're listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network, and I will be right back. Don't go anywhere. There's more strange things coming right up.
Speaker 1: Did you know that test that could save your life from cancer are now available for little or no costs thanks to the healthcare law called the Affordable Care Act. Let this be the year you get screening tests that can detect cancer early when it's most treatable. Don't let concerns get in the way. Talk to a doctor or other medical professional to learn more about the best cancer testing options for you.
Speaker 4: Hey, everyone, it's producer Tom of Coast to Coast AM and more of the Wizard of Weirds starts right now.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast a M Paranormal Podcast Network. I am your host, the Wizard of Weird, Joshua P. Warren, beaming into your worm whole brain from my studio in Sin City. Las Vegas, Nevada, where every day is golden and every night is silver. Gietato Zume. And if you happen to be near Las Vegas, will you have to go take my Haunted Boulder City Ghost and uf O. I created it, I own it, I manage it, and it's only a thirty minute drive from the strip in Boulder City, beautiful, charming little town. You should go visit it anyway. Haunted Bouldercity dot com Haunted Bouldercity dot com. And of course, if you're near my hometown of Asheville, North Carolina, I hope you will take my Haunted Ashville Ghost Tour, which I also created and own and manage, and that is Haunted Ashville dot com. There is an E in the middle of the word Ashville, a s h E V I L l E Hauntedashville dot com. This is a I love this topic, this idea that there is somehow life within plasma. And by the way, the episode of the show that I was thinking of UH episode one ninety four called did All Life Come from this One creature? Where I dig into the different UH forms of life that scientists categorize everything into. Currently, but yeah, I've always been really interested with all of these things related to plasmas. And you know, plasmas have been fascinating people for a long time. Have you ever heard of Saint Elmo's fire? Back in the days of seafaring and exploration, oftentimes all of these sailors would be way out at sea and a storm would come rolling in and they would look up and they would see this bluish or greenish glow, this eerie glow all around the top masts of the ship, and it freaked them out because they said, this is an omen of doom or some kind of a warm warning. And it actually was a warning because that was the product of electrical charges building up around the top of the mass there, and so it would cause this glow. Or have you heard of will of the win is what some call ignis fatus Ignis fatus is Latin. It means fools fire. And it's this idea that, especially back in the old days when we didn't have artificial lights all over the place, sometimes a traveler might see a light in the forest or the swamp and foolishly follow it to his or her demise, end up getting stuck in quicksand or stepping in a hole or falling off a cliff or whatever. And this is a light that a lot of people say has been caused naturally because of swamp gas you know which you know, Methaney King, or in other cases it may be an electrostatic phenomenon. In fact, some people have claimed that if you see a light in the woods over and over at night, there is a treasure buried there, which is bad news if it is fool's fire, because it's tempting you to go out there. But there is some possible truth to that because back in the day is when a treasure was a box of metal coins. Well, those metal coins can conduct a powerful charge, and there might be some type of electrical charge that builds up around that spot because of the coins there, when the atmospheric conditions are just right. By the way, do you know why that has been called will of the wisp? This is a good trivia question for you. You probably know what a will of the wisp is, but why is it called that? Well, the term comes from well, the word wisp, which is a bundle of sticks or paper sometimes used as a torch. And the name will just like willpower, thus meaning will of the torch, and of course you firb me tell this story about the jack O lantern, you know, stingy Jack. And some people say that that's a will of the wisp phenomenon, spook lights, ghost lights, various types of orbs and whatnot. But there is this whole history and tradition of people following these things around, and we know that there is this incredible amount of plasma activity in the upper atmosphere. These are often called elves e l v ees, which means emission of light and very low frequency perturbations due to electromagnetic pulse sources. Yeah, you can tell a scientist came up with that. But you get all of these bizarre, truly beautiful psychedelic things that look almost like glowing jellyfish in the sky and sometimes well they prefer to call them tlees, which means transient luminous event. They happen most often during thunderstorms. Sometimes they're called sprites or ghosts or jets. They are all of these interesting names that scientists have given to them. Red sprites, blue jets. Go if you've never done this before and you want to see what I'm talking about, just go online and look up just to go to the Wikipedia page for upper atmospheric lightning and just look at some of these pictures. These crazy things have been seen since the dawn of time really to some extent, but now you know, we see them much more frequently since we're up there traveling through space. But you know, all of this, of course ties into the Brown Mountain lights that I have discussed so many times. I'm talking about, of course, the phenomenon in western North Carolina that's been going on for hundreds of years. And you have this low lying mountain out in the Pisga National Forest, and for all of these decades, people have been seeing these multicolored balls of light and similar shapes of light moving on and around this ridge at night. Sometimes they almost seem to ooze around the mountain. If you've never seen this before, go to Brown Mountain Lights dot com. That's one of my websites. It needs to be updated, but there's good information there, Brown Mountain Lights dot com. And you know, for well as far back as I know of recorded reports, there were people always speculating that when you would see the Brown Mountain lights moving around Brown Mountain at night in the distance, that those lights were living beings. That you could perhaps even communicate with them. You could flash something like a flashlight at them, and sometimes they would blink back you and you could almost form a type of communication with them. There was a guy named Ralph Lel who claimed that he could do this, and I can't tell you how many people believe that those are living plasmas. And then, of course when people see ghosts, they talk about ghosts having these sort of luminous erratic forms, kind of fluctuating, drifting around. And you know that typical idea of that glowing ghost with that striking shade of color to it. It's what you think of as a plasma. And you know what's funny. In my laboratory on many many years ago, I started doing this. I would take electrostatic charges and I would create these plasmas that look like these big ghostly forms of light. And then I would go out to places where people said they were seeing ghosts, haunted houses, and guess what I would find these powerful electrostatic charges at the supposedly most haunted spot. Is there a connection there? Is it that the bodies of spiritual beings manifest sometimes as plasma forms, So are plasma forms? Sometimes the bodies of both conscious and unconscious spiritual beings, for example, both imprints and entities. And you know, because when it comes to ghosts, sometimes you have a ghost that's not like a mindless recording that's trapped. And then sometimes you have a ghost and we call that an imprint. And then sometimes you have a ghost that seems to be aware and unpredictable and interactive, and that's what we call an entity. But they both often appear with this glow around them. So it may be that this plasma is just the medium by which these types of otherwise invisible forms are able to temporarily appear. So are plasmas. Sometimes aliens are, and are some aliens appearing as as plasmas? You know, I have there's an Instagram page. We have a new Instagram page for my show, It's just Joshua P. Warren Podcast, And I posted a meme there recently, which I think says a lot. Not believing in existence of aliens is like taking a spoonful of water from an ocean and saying there is no shark in the ocean because there is none in my spoon. There's some logic to that. Me thinks there is there's some logic to that, and it has a lot to do with humbling yourself and realizing just how big the universe actually is.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: And by the way, if you are on Instagram, I hope you'll come there and follow Joshua Pee Warren podcast. We're building it up and occasionally, of course I'll post pictures there related to things I talk about on the show. So what is my conclusion at this point about this possibility. Well, when we come back, I'm going to give you that, and then we're going to shift into what's kind of some breaking news. I believe this is the first time anybody is going to hear about this. My friend, who is an engineer, Silicon Valley engineer named Ronald Heath, has just created a new experiment that may help us understand more about what some call the Mandela effect. Yeah, how do you do an experiment to prove or disprove the Mandela effects? It's a good one. I'm Joshua Pee Warren. You're listening to strange things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast network, And I'll be back after these important messages.
Speaker 5: Don't go anywhere. There's more Joshua Pee Warren and Strange Things coming right up.
Speaker 2: Hey the Coast.
Speaker 4: Dot com for more information.
Speaker 2: Hi, this is George Norian.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the new iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast DAM Paranormal Podcast Network. Now let's get back to Strange Things with Joshua pe Warren.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast at Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. I'm your host, Joshua P. Warren, and this is the show where the unusual becomes usual. I have always thought that there was something about many of these UFOs, these uap that looked like living creatures, like big micro organisms flying around in the sky. In fact, I did an award winning short film about this, a documentary called oh UFOs a New Discovery. If you want to watch it for free, go to Joshua Pwarren dot com and you'll see a section at the top called Gallery of the Strange. Well, there's a lot of weird stuff there. As you can imagine. All's just free stuff anybody can access. And there's one heading that says, oh UFO's Organic UFO's Report. If you haven't seen this or you don't know about it. Go check it out. But all right, so how am I concluding? How am I reconciling all of this stuff here that I've been going over. Well, i'll tell you here's my conclusion right now. Is plasma a living thing? Well that's an easy one for me, because yes, in my opinion, I've come to believe that all things contain a living spirit, even a rock. Maybe that sounds crazy to you, but that's what I've come to conclude. Basically, if it vibrates, if it's above absolute zero, I think everything contains a living spirit to some degree. Now, the extent of consciousness or self awareness is debatable, but all things are somehow living part of one gigantic living creation. And you know, don't forget most of the world is invisible to you. You don't believe me. You need proof? Well, that's easy. Have you ever seen a magnet? I mean, how does that work? You take a magnet, you hold it toward another magnet, and they either fly through the air and stick together or they push apart. It's I mean, that's that's magical Jedi power stuff. Jason Saraci sent me a video interesting that's just fascinating about something called magnetic locking, and you can spin a magnet to create levitation. So let me try to explain this for you, and this is legit. You can take a drill or a spinning tool like a drimal tool and glue a little magnet to the tip and then turn it on to spin that magnet at a high speed. And then if you hold that toward an identical magnet, say the one that you just have sitting on a table, well then it'll start spinning and eventually the two will lock into place, but they will not connect. So basically, that second magnet is going to be levitating in front of the first magnet, and at that point you can just move that drimble all around and that second magnet will follow it, just levitating off the tip about an inch away. It's wild. It reminds me of how you might think of flying saucers sometimes spinning in the sky. I think there may be a connection on YouTube if you want to see this, go to YouTube. There's a great channel called the Action Lab. It's a very reputable physics channel, the Action Lab, and there's a video look up this title Magnetic locking without a superconductor, Magnetic locking without a superconductor. Check that out. But you know, ghosts are usually considered to be from the past, and then sometimes we have stories about ghosts from the future. But time always seems to be this essential element, right, And you've heard me talk about the Mandela effect. As a matter of fact, one of my early shows was about the Mandela effect. Show episode number eight of Strange Things was called the Mandela Effect and a New Time Warp Report. If you haven't heard episode eight, go check it out. This is a good example of why I told you that if you go to the iHeart app there should be some arrows there, little arrows, and you can click them to either start with show number one or to start with the latest show. And you'd want to go back and start with show number one and then scroll to show show number eight to find this anyway, the Mandela effect is this idea that somehow, occasionally the timelines change that some people say they will swear to you that the Fruit of the Loom logo used to have a cornicopia on it, and Fruit of the Loom says, nope, never was, it never happened. Some people will swear the monopoly guy had a monocle and he doesn't anymore, and people say, Nope, he never had a monocle. It's that kind of thing. And this has been controversial for a long time. And my friend Ronald Heath, who lives in California, he worked in Silicon Valley. He's a brilliant engineer. He is the guy who invented the DT meter, what some call the time warp meter, that I use to find what is considered the Vegas time warp. And he has a laboratory and you wouldn't believe the stuff this guy comes up with. Well, he wrote me an email recently and he said, check this out. I have this experiment called a time propagation experiment. He's trying to demonstrate that something like the Mandela effect might exist. And I'm going to apologize to ron right now in advance if I don't explain this properly. But basically, he is trying to see if we can document the idea that sometimes an event that happened in the past is altered and suddenly it alters what we experience here on the present. Here's part of what he wrote to me in an email. For a long time, there have been reports of people who could spiritually step out of normal time and see all of time spread out at once. Mainstream science recognizes the block theory as being possible. This says that all of time exists at once, like a book where we are continually turning the pages to travel forward through time. Some people say that everything is fixed and does not change, that our decisions will be made the same way because the future is fixed. Time could not be fixed if we have free will, and he says, I'll ignore a multiverse. The question is do people in the past have free will also, and how would it change propagate through time from the past to the present. He says, take for example the Mandela effect. All right, so he says, suppose we create a problem for the universe. A computer will take a picture of a block of wood with thirty years worth of visible tree rings. Now, if the weather were to be different, or on person in the past decides to light a campfire one year or whatever, will one or more of the tree rings will be different. If the computer stores a new picture every ten seconds, there will be a difference between the present picture and the picture taken in the past. The problem is the update rate. If the universe updates all of time to conform to the new change instantly and perfectly. Well, the present picture will always be the same as the past picture. If the changes propagate through time at a rate that is slower than instantaneous, there should be differences in the pictures. It seems unlikely that the universe would change the computer memory of the picture that was just taken so that it would match the picture that was taken in the past. Well, now, I understand if you're scratching your brain here a little bit, all right, But basically what he's saying is, all right, I got this block, who would It's got thirty years worth of rings on it, and I'm going to set this thing up so that every ten seconds this is photographed, and I want to see if these tree rings significantly shift at some point, because something may have changed in the past when it comes to the conditions of the tree. All right, And so he's sure enough. He did this. He set this whole thing up, he made a video about it, and he did actually a very good job. The video explains it better than I just did. And he put this whole system together, and he's sure enough. He found that there were these differences between the first picture of the tree rings and some of the subsequent pictures. Now, of course, there are a lot of questions here. I mean, for example, one is you know, could this could? Is there another explanation than jumping to the timelines changing? You know, is there something that has happened in the environment where the wood is stormed that either the focus or the lighting, or the weather or the humidity is changing the wood in some way. That's certainly a more likely explanation, one might argue than to say, well, you're jumping to the proof of the timeline is changing. And if you want to see this video for yourself, go to YouTube. There's a channel called Ronald Heath and he has this video. And Heath is called h. E. A. T H. He has this video called time Propagation Experiment with Evidence for dynamic block theory. Yeah, he's a scientist. Time propagation experiment with evidence for dynamic block theory. Also is the simplest thing is go to his website. It is r H Webco r Hwebco rhwebco dot com and there you'll find a link to not only the video, but also all of his data files and just he does his best to explain what he's thinking but then he also goes into depth, giving all the technical stats. He's looking for somebody else who wants to reproduce something like this. Now, is he on the right track? What do you think about this? Is it possible that guys like him might actually document something like this Mandela effect in a scientific objective way. When we come back from this break, I'm going to tell you, well, I sent this out to some colleagues, and I'm gonna tell you what one of my colleagues said about this. He brings up a very interesting point. And then I think I'm gonna maybe try to get into at least one or two funny stories, maybe some told Manna some stuff that's happened recently here in Vegas. I'm Joshua pe Warren, and you're listening to Range Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast Network, and I will be right back. Don't go anywhere.
Speaker 1: There's more strange things coming right up.
Speaker 6: Before the Art Belvault has classic audio waiting for you.
Speaker 4: Now go to Coast to Coast AM dot Com Forward.
Speaker 5: Details and we're back with Strange Things and Joshua P.
Speaker 2: Warren, Welcome back to the final segment of this edition of Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast network. I am your host, Joshua P. Warren, And Yeah, it's a great question, isn't it. Is it possible to do an experiment to document something similar to the Mandela effect. I took the experimental evidence that Ronald Heath has so far. I sent it to some colleagues. One of my colleagues wrote back, interesting experiment. It reminds me of the Schrodinger's cat thought experiment, but with an observer. The observer will have an effect on the outcome. As for proving the Mandela effect, if the phenomena still follows its protocol, the baseline photo will also change. And this person is a big believer in the Mandela effect, by the way, But that kind of goes back to this question that I think Ronald Heath brought up. So if the Mandela effect changes, if the whole timeline changes instantly, then that means that the original photo should also change to match the new photo, meaning that it should there should be no way of proving there was a change. And if that's the case, does that mean that there is actually no way to ever prove the Mandela effect, because that to do so would mean that somehow you could overcome the ultimate timeline change. And no. I guess what that means is that the Mandel effect is something that can only be experienced in one's memory. There's no way of objectively studying it. If if it changes all elements of the universe, including the tools and conditions used to document it, there there's nothing to compare it to. I know this is kind of deep, but as Ron was also saying, well, what if it doesn't happen instantaneously, if the changes propagate at a slower rate, maybe almost like ice crystals that form and have to branch out, then maybe there is a period of time when you can document a difference. But it just depends on how it works. So look, I don't know what to think of this, but I'm presenting it to you. I hope you go to Ron's website urhwebc dot com. If you're interested in this kind of stuff. Maybe you'll have some great ideas and you and Ron can talk about this and you'll come up with some experiment for yourself. But you know, this is the kind of stuff that you're probably not going to hear about any other place than here on strange things. We pride ourselves on trying to bring these complex and often obscure experiments to your ears. But it does raise some great questions, doesn't it about free will in general, and how we live our lives, and you know, how to view things like time and aging and the impact that you may or may not have on your own future. I guess if we have free will, that's why it's good to be motivated somehow to stay healthy and feel good as long as you can. I mean, you know, we always talk about how bad it is to be vain, but sometimes I think maybe vanity is not always that bad. I mean, you look at these actors like Harrison Ford, who's probably like the best shape of any eighty some year old guy in the world, and I, you know, and I think, you know, maybe if I were more vain, like an actor, then I would be more motivated to go out and take better care of myself and exercise and eat right and all that. I recently have been having some shoulder pain and on my right shoulder with like the rhomboid. I don't know what's causing it, and I have been able to find a cream or anything that helps. So, but somebody said you need to try acupuncture. I go, I've never done that. But I got online and I was going to look up acupuncture stuff and I found that what they call it an acu pin on Amazon was only like ten bucks. It's just like a pin. And they say, yeah, you get this and it's gonna you stick it on this meridian and it's gonna help it. And I go, okay, great, So I ordered it that it came the next day. I take it out of the box and read the instructions. How is this going to help my shoulder? And it says rub this on your foot and I said, come on, this is real pain, not some bs. I don't think rubbing this on my foot is gonna help my shoulder. But I did it. No, it didn't help my shoulder. So I'm going to use my Apex wishing machine. And here's how I'm going to set it up. I'm not going to say, make my pain go away, oh, great machine. No, I'm gonna say, show me how to make my pain go away? What do I need to do? This is a good example of how to experiment with wishing machines. You don't expect the machine to magically make something happen directly from God. You ask it to help provide an opportunity for you to solve your problem. God helps those who help themselves. I mean, we would all go to a wishing machine and just write on a piece of paper, make me an immortal, healthy, happy God. But that's not realistic. So, I mean, you can use wishing machines to help you find the solution to specific problems, but you know, some things are inevitable. I recently was reading the Edgar Allen post story The Mask of the Red Death. It's a short story published in eighteen forty two, and basically, there is this plague known as the Red Death that sweeping the land, and there's this Prince Prospero and he's scared. Obviously he doesn't want this Red Death, and he's hiding in his abbey, which is, you know, sort of like a monastery there, and he's got other wealthy people. They're all held there and they're trying to enjoy themselves. So why like to have a masquerade ball? And in the midst of all this, some mysterious figure appears and nobody's sure who the figure is, and the figures he's wearing a cloak and everything, and so anyway, eventually they confront this figure and they find that when they pull this costume away that there's nothing inside. It's just empty. And then all of a sudden they all get the red death and die, and people scholars are like, what does this mean? What is the meaning of this? Well, I think it means that you can try to fight death all you want, but there ultimately there's nothing to fight. It's a ghost, and you can't fight a ghost, so to speak. So to a certain extent, no matter what you do, you have to accept certain realities. There's nothing you can do about it. That's how death works, especially something like a plague, especially in the days when they knew nothing about how to fight these these micro organisms and stuff. So that's you know, that may seem like a depressing thing, but it's not depressing because that means it should inspire you to have a good, loving relationship with everyone while you're here, be nice, enjoy your life. The other day, so I was looking up I got some ad like, do you know how many people choke to death? You need this choking device? And I said, yeah, I do. I guess. So I got online. Now I was looking up choking devices and they all had good reviews. And then I realized, well, everybody who choked to death would have left a bad review. That's a bad joke. But anyway, look, sometimes it's good to do things that you really enjoy that remind you you're not dead yet. Sometimes it's good to remind yourself you're not dead yet. We are spirits trapped in this material world. And a listener asked me one time, what do I mean when I say the Golden Rule? A lot of young people listen to the show, and I take for granted they may or may not know, and the Golden rule is the single best guideline by which to live your life. Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you. Well, let me fit into mental manner. Funny little story. I used to do this segment called It's time to make My Wife Mad. And the problem is I had to stop doing it because it actually worked and it did make my wife mad. It's a good thing I'm not a stand up comedian because I would be like, you cannot watch any of my shows, for example, take my wife no, please take my wife anyway. So you know, occasionally I bet on stuff here in Las Vegas, and I bet on sports, and I bet on a sports game recently, and halfway through my team was losing, and I said to Lauren, oh, I bet this much on this team. And it's halfway through and they're losing, and she goes. She looks at me, and she goes, oh, can you change your bet? Now? If you're into gambling, you appreciate the humor in that. I said. That would that'd be the most popular casino in the world, wouldn't it if you could change your bet. You just that's like putting your money into the slot machine and then you put your hundred bucks in and you lose it all and then you go to the casino. Hey, can I have that back? Please? Pretty please? I wish it worked that way if I ever opened up a casino, that will give you that ability that it will be super popular. All Right, my friends, the clock has goddess. Take a deep breath if you can close your eyes, but either way, relax and meditate on the good fortune tongue. That's it for this edition of the show. Follow me at Joshua p. Warren Plus visit Joshuapwarren dot com to sign up for my free E newsletter to receive a free instant gift, and check out the cool stuff in the Curiosity Shop all at Joshuapwarren dot com. I have a fun one lined up for you next time, I promise, so please tell all your friends to subscribe to this show and to always remember the Golden Rule. Thank you for listening, thank you for your interest and support, Thank you for staying curious, and I will talk to you again soon. You've been listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast A and Paranormal Podcast Network. Make sure and check out all our shows on the iHeartRadio app or by going to iHeartRadio dot com