Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Another very interesting show here on Coast to Coast AM, real theater of the mind. That is radio and that's what we are. Connie Willis here and we are talking humanoid encounters. I hope you're enjoying the show. I'm getting a lot of I guess, texting and tweets and all the different things that you can call it with the media outlets. Thank you so much for your emails, your letters, your notes, your messages. I appreciate that, and your stories. And you know, instead of emailing me those stories, you can just go ahead and call because we are taking phone calls for this, so you can do that. And I'd love for you to join me on my shows. You can go to Connie Willis dot com and find out where everything is. But you can find me on TikTok and x and YouTube and Facebook. So I'd love for you to go and follow me and subscribe because we got good things coming and a whole bunch of stuff that's left there for you to check out too. So Connie Willis dot com and I appreciate that. Thanks so much, you guys, write me some really really great letters, So thank.
Speaker 3: You so much.
Speaker 2: But you don't have to keep it private. Write it out where everybody can see it. The haters do that, I'd rather the lovers do that instead. That's just the way it is. Okay, Albert Roselle's how's.
Speaker 1: That I'm here?
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, Yes.
Speaker 2: You sound good. I'm not hearing all that noise. Thank you so much. I appreciate that you sounded really good. You got some great things happening before we go to the phones. Is there is there an encounter that you can remember that is like maybe the spookiest or the most offsetting, maybe that you just cannot get out of your mind. That's maybe totally different than any of the others.
Speaker 3: Wow, there's so many, you know, there's Back in eighteen seventy seven in Brazil and up in the north in Amazon area there in the Mato Grosso, there were a lot of disturbing encounters there with the locals. They called the the lights, the tupa lights, or the suckers. What would happen is there were several encounters with people will hit with beams of light or coming from objects, even from coming from entities, and these people will get sick, and some of them will even die. They have they found several of the fishermen dead as a result of encounters. So there's been some encounters in which people have actually died.
Speaker 2: And I remember that, wasn't it last like a couple of weeks or something or amount of time.
Speaker 3: Wasn't one night, no longer? It actually lasted from almost two years seventy eight. The Brazilian government actually investigated officially and they wrote a report, a huge report, and they they they outlined many of the cases and a lot of these cases were close encounters with entity with humanoids, and some of these these people were injured. Now there's there's a you know, I would tell anybody that if if they find themselves in a situation where they see an entity or a UFO, don't run up to it.
Speaker 2: I think you use caution, don't be a Travis Walton and run up to it. And he'll tell you that now too, He's like, that was stupid of me.
Speaker 3: You know, I probably would have done it too. I would have run up there and have taken me. But uh, you know, there's been incidents and people have gotten burned, and you know, different types and I can recall here in Miami, I spoke to a lady. She wasn't an injured, but she had an unsettling encounter. She was in her apartment, I think she was in the beach area, I think nineteen eighty nineteen eighty three, and she woke up in the middle of the night and there was a lady standing there in the room. He said. It was a dark skinned lady. Big guys staring at her. Willian untanny disturbing looking at she said. She stared at well, she stared at the lady. This entity or whatever she was started transforming morphing into what she described as a reptile, bipedal reptile standing there looking at her. So this person or whatever it was could shift, you know, shape shift, and first it was a human looking female, and then second later it turned to a reptile and then it disappeared. They guy, it didn't stay there for a while, but and this lady was really fighting up. She was really upset about that, and for a while she was I think she slept with the lights on the whole night.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I know those nights.
Speaker 1: I know those nights.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that light, for some reason just makes all the difference in the world. Let's go to the to the phone lines here. Wild Card line number two talked to Jim out of British Columbia. Heyter, Jim, Welcome to Coast to Coast.
Speaker 3: Am b Nike Conie.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much for taking my call. Is it a pleasure to meet you, Albert. I've read your word for years and years and enjoyed it immensely, Sir. I loved a lot of what you wrote, for sure, I did. I had a story I wanted to share. I was just at I never told this story before on Coast, but it's a good one. I was pulling into the drive through where I normally shoot out of the window of my cart. Of the passenger side of the window rolled down. I'm facing west, and nobody was in front of me, behind me anywhere, and uh, just as I began to shoot with my window and I just ran. I might take pictures out the window and sometimes capture something. These three people, I thought they were street people. It was ninety ninety five degrees faver night, it was very hot but overcast.
Speaker 3: They sort of.
Speaker 4: Appeared behind me on the trunk of my car. I didn't really pay attention to them, and I raised my phone up to start shooting out the window, and they were acutely aware that I was taking pictures in the car. I didn't know until later it dawned on me that they but one by one, they each ran from the right to the left past my window. And as they ran, they ran, and they were like as if they were on a steep hill that were leaning back, each one of them and moving quickly, so one would run past. I shot, then another one, then I shot, and another one I shot. I didn't think anything of it. Then later on I looked at my pictures in the book, the second or third pictures, I captured what looks like a blood red disc. They were facing towards between me and the power line, and it's got like a lens or an eye or whatever it is in the bow of this thing. You can see about the front six feet of it. So I didn't know what that was, but I thought i'd share that story with you.
Speaker 3: That very interesting that Did you notice what they looked like? And they were.
Speaker 4: All they were, Yeah, they were dressed the same. They had like black Adidas jackets and they looked like they were wearing black Adida's pants. But they each one of them had their hoods up done up tight underneath their face like it was freezing cold out. But it was ninety five degrees outside, and I didn't think much of it. I thought they were street people or something, but they weren't there when I pulled up, and they stood behind the car before I started shooting, facing towards this object. So it was very odd. Afterwards, I thought, well, what on earth? And the way they ran was like they were running down a steep hill, very strange way of running.
Speaker 2: Did you get pictures? So you got the pictures.
Speaker 4: I got the pictures. Goney, I'd share them with you. The same with that cross they told you about. I have no idea how to all right, Yeah, hey, have no idea. I'd love to share them for sure.
Speaker 5: The man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a classic picture.
Speaker 5: That one is.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you, wow.
Speaker 3: Wow for sharing that story.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Thanks, You're welcome, Thank you, thank so tonight.
Speaker 2: We want to You're welcome. We need to get some of these pictures. So let me ask you this, Albert, how many people send you pictures? They give you stories, but how many how many sends you pictures?
Speaker 3: I had not that many. I had pictures sent strangely from overseas, from like from Hungry. This guy sent me a picture, but it wasn't really of a UFO. It was a picture taken at a church and inside a church, and the I wish I had. I don't know where it is right now, but I think it's I might have lost it with my divorce also, but anyway, it was in the picture. There's a figure bending in front of the altar of the church. I think it was a castle the church, and it looked like a figure of a woman bent over and she was wearing a cloak. And according to the research of the Hungarian guy, he said, they interpreted as a as an apparition of the virgin married. That's what they thought he could have been. It wasn't there when they take the picture, but it was colored colored picture I did. I was sent a video recently by a lady that was she was filming the clouds for some reason. All of a sudden you could see it, like a tiny spottle, like a something like a knopet, dark shoot across. You can hardly see it, but you can see it. It's something that it couldn't be an airplane or helicopter and it must have been really high. It was just it flew and I have it somewhere on my phone. When I find out, i'll send it to you so you can look at it.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, I love it.
Speaker 3: I have I had have vide also of what appear to be an orb inside a house splaying around. Very interesting. I'll send it vide. Also, when you.
Speaker 2: See those when you see those orbs that are intelligent and they're and then and then they're in your house, I mean it's one thing when they're outside, but then when they're in your house, it's like whoa, because they have direction. You can actually see them thinking, you know, they'll stop, and it's almost like yeah, they're like making a decision. Do I go left, I go right? What do I want to do? I want to go the hallway. You know, it's crazy when when you see it and you feel the advancement of it, you feel that intelligence coming off of these things. It's just yeah, it's amazing. Let's go back to the phones. Walk card line number three, Bill out of Mississippi and my S S I S S I P P I. Hey there, Bill, Welcome to Coast to Coast.
Speaker 5: AM Hi ah, hi, Aubert, Hey, I'm gonna try to make this as quick as possible. I had a suggestion just based on what you've been saying, and then I just wanted to give you my theory on what these humanoids are. You said you're from Florida, and there there were a lot of reports they kind of stopped on a creature called a musk ape. Now I think the reason why those reports stopped is because you know, it was just an unfortunate choice of words, like I mean, you know, it just it just uh, you know, caught on in Florida, and I think people were like, thank.
Speaker 4: You, yeah you're talking to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well I've heard it referred to as a musk ape and a skunk ape. But my but my suggestion is you know that YouTube and because while the data you've collected, you should do maybe a documentary instead of publishing book, and you know, be sure to emphasize that it's humanoid extra terrestrials rather than just humanoids in general. Because of the specificity I think will definitely help. And my carey on what's going on here is there is a single life form. I was thinking about Connie earlier. She had a guy on talking about telepathy, and day before George Norri was talking of or not George, but they had a show on about the Mojave incident. I think this is a single life form. It is a clone. And when you mentioned Vietnam, that's why I had to call in Vietnam, the Bolavin impact Crater, the bolav And Plateau, there is the Australsian strom Field. There's media tech type fragments all over the Pacific, all the way down to the South Pacific that I believe was a ship. It was not a bull line, it was not a natural it was not a natural thing. It was a ship and unfortunately it killed a lot of protos humans. Well, in short, this is a This planet is a laboratory and I think a lot of these clones. Think about it, if you wanted to if you were a single life form and you wanted to communicate with sponges, you would have to cut off like your hand and shape it into a sponge. I mean, think about how difficult that would be. And there are different levels of sophistication. Right, there's the basic, very basic humanoid clone and that you know with a very specific mission and if you startle them or scare them. Ironically, they are going to react with instincts, and that instinct, that telepathic instinct is going to be brutal to you. It's going to be brutal. And then the other thing is is some of them are more sophisticated in other words, the genome. But they were cloned not too long ago, relatively speaking, like the Belavid Impact creators two hundred and sixty thousand years ago. Some of the celebrities and politicians. I don't want to go into detail because the celebrity status, religious status, and political status, that's all a means of laboratory control, right, I don't want to go into that. All I'm saying is they are more advanced clones. They do have telepathic ability.
Speaker 2: Thanks Bill for your call. I think I think Bill needs to make a documentary.
Speaker 1: You know, he was.
Speaker 3: Talking about the monk Ape and I have heard of that. I think it was called the moss Man and moss Man and Florida has been seen. It was some somehow it was connected with the skunk Cape. But I think it's something different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so too. I think so too. I think it, you know, basically came out of the swamps with the water right kind of kind of like that. Yeah, but I can also even see musk man. I mean because because a lot of the names that you hear goat man this or that, public monster, these are Kentucky names. Well, goat man was half man, half goat, but public Monster was something that basically people said, oh, you know, we think that was a big foot. So they all have they kind of it's kind of like the same things, but they have their name, right, they have.
Speaker 3: Their own name, and sometimes the names that they're given are kind of a turn off.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more