Speaker 1: You got it.
Speaker 2: We're ready to go Two Cool Moms in three two one, and here it comes. Hey everybody, I'm Joe Gatto, I'm Steve Burr, and welcome.
Speaker 3: To another episode of Two Cool Moms.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: You see it on the sign, you see it. That's how your thumbs ups everybody, milkies.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know what I've had. I've had a couple of things that I wanted to talk to you about.
Speaker 1: That's not it, that's not it.
Speaker 2: Here's the one thing I would say, did you ever get this when you were a little Wait till your dad gets home?
Speaker 1: Oh? Oh yeah. I had a situation like that the other day which I didn't get.
Speaker 2: Like, but you don't seem like no, no, I I am like the enforcer. You mean, is that we're gonna say yeah to cut you off?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 4: No, no, Like like I wouldn't. I would think your kid's be like oh dad, yeah, that'd be great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it was kind of like like he's that's gonna.
Speaker 1: Be the one that corrects this person. That's gonna be that's the fun one.
Speaker 2: No, we had a thing where and it wasn't even like an intention, like it wasn't like best he was like, wait to your dad gets home. It was Milana had done something and she was afraid that I was gonna find out about it at the house. So she was like, oh, you're gonna tell dad, and Bessie was like, yeah, we're gonna tell that she and she got like all upset that I was going to find out that she did something wrong because I think she likes being on the cloak and dagger at her own home where she's not going to get in trouble, but when it comes out. And when I was younger, I was always afraid of disappointing my parents.
Speaker 1: And I actually punished myself once.
Speaker 2: Did I tell you this When I get a couple of times I would punish myself where I thought I did something wrong and I.
Speaker 1: Would be like whatever.
Speaker 3: But one of the most things I got in trouble with.
Speaker 1: You come out room, guys. You don't know what I did. I'm just beating myself up in here.
Speaker 2: But when I was a little one of the biggest things that I thought I was gonna get in trouble for my father was I used to light fires.
Speaker 3: And I I was a little pyro A.
Speaker 2: Yeah I was, And we had a tin shed, you know, like they'll stick pop up sheds.
Speaker 1: What the earth? Or when you open it?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: What did you fire? Leaves? Me and Jason Joseph flit a bunch of leaves inside the tent, right.
Speaker 2: So my mom come home and there's just smoke billowing from underneath the shed as she.
Speaker 1: Pulls in the drawingway and sees that.
Speaker 2: She comes in and we like stomp it out and she opens it. We're covered in sut all right, Because she's like, did you like it? But I said no, I didn't. She clearly caught us.
Speaker 1: I'll go to my room.
Speaker 2: Right, She's like, you're in trouble and whatever, and I was like, oh my god, my dad's gonna kill it. When my dad came home and I was like, I was like, you know, he's like, I heard you let a fire in the in the shed.
Speaker 1: I said, yeah. He goes, was it a cool one? Dude? That's right that he goes, you can't do it. It's dangerous.
Speaker 2: He's like, but I used to like light and falls too. He's like, but it's dangerous, you can't do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I thought he was going to like really be mad at me, But that was like the one pass.
Speaker 4: My friend Oliver Schaeffer in eighth grade, playing with playing with matches, and he lit literally a field on fire. Oh no, yeah, the fire department came.
Speaker 1: Everything.
Speaker 4: It was like you know, like in Christmas Story when the fire department come and it's like, oh the fire department.
Speaker 1: Is oh no, oh god, the cops are here. Oh no.
Speaker 4: It just kept getting worse and worse. He got He got grounded the whole summer. And I was a witness, Like I didn't light it, but I was there, so I got punished too.
Speaker 1: You were a bystander. I was at collateral damage as they call it. But yeah, we definitely lit fires like this. This is so stupid. They were building a house in.
Speaker 4: Our Neighborhoodsburgh and they they had the cinder blocks the foundation done right. So stupid broad daylight, we're doing this. Think about this. We poured gasoline down down into one of the cinder block holes and dropped a match.
Speaker 2: We'll go, whooah, where did your procure of gasolines?
Speaker 4: We would always do our lawnmowers, so my buddy it was it was Adrian and Damien de Phasio, the Phaseo brothers. We would pour gasoline down the thing and light it and you just see it shoot up. And we're like in probably eighth ninth grade, stopping daylight like dim ships.
Speaker 1: I remember they were these poor people.
Speaker 4: They're building a whole, and they must have seen like these black soot holes, Like what the fuck's.
Speaker 1: Going on here?
Speaker 4: We would steal their timber and and build a treehouse house literally.
Speaker 1: One hundred yards away. They could see it in the woods. It's like, oh, these.
Speaker 4: Kids are also building it.
Speaker 1: Where's this wood coming from.
Speaker 2: It's like you we used to still used to steal plywood to make ramps out of the houses on Maple Avenue, so the buildings they build in the houses on Maples Avenue, and we used to and it was like they brought in like a load of just plywood and I was like, we can make a sick ass ramp with this, and we just took it.
Speaker 3: We took hammers and nails. We made a ramp in.
Speaker 1: The wood we made. You didn't just like prop it, No, no.
Speaker 2: No, this is the ramp that ended up being the one I told you the story about what we It was just rope hanging over a pit.
Speaker 1: We built the ramp that flew that you flew off. It is amazing.
Speaker 2: None of us are dead, I know, crazy, it is absolutely or at least maimed.
Speaker 4: Maimed, yeah for sure. So you guys, did the ramp you jump off on your bike.
Speaker 1: Pitfall it? Ah, yeah, that one kit fell. You got hurt. But heked it off after the ambulance took him out and bring it free. Though. That's what you know.
Speaker 4: It's like in La when I lived there with my kids, I'm like, you got to do the play dates and stuff, and they're.
Speaker 1: Not going to explore. No, they're just not.
Speaker 4: But like in in this new neighborhood in Nashville, there's a neighborhood there, there's a creek there, there's a.
Speaker 1: Pond there, there's like so much to do. And I know that that.
Speaker 4: I always encourage him, go get out of the house, go like get ticks, get ticks, yeah yeah, get lime disease.
Speaker 3: Get a tickety tick tickety tack.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah. My one friend got a tick on a dick. Yeah.
Speaker 4: He was peeing in the woods and then tick went and it just jumped on, clumped on, and.
Speaker 1: He saw it happen and just left it. No, he had to go to the nurses.
Speaker 4: Thing or whatever, and then uh, and then yeah he was gone for two days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it. We never heard him again. What about slugs?
Speaker 3: You get slugged like a punched No, no, a suck.
Speaker 1: Like a leech. Sorry leech wait I mixed. I just missed the slug and a leech up? My apologies, did I I've never got a lead? Yeah you have you? Yeah? Yeah, we had the Cambodia. No, there was finding there's leaches. Was there's gonna be leaches anywhere? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, his name was. We attached himself to me and we uh no, we did, we did. Uh, we've been friends episodes. We there was like a marshlandy kind of thing. It was stagnant water basically, that's all. It was, like that's where they were. And like next to me there was an undeveloped plot of land that we called labeled the woods, but it was literally just an overgrown full like a lot of land that was never just never built on. And we used to go through it on our bikes and whatnot. And then we used to go like go through like you would sink down and just keep going through. And I remember I was peddling through and I came out with my friend Jason, and I came out of the thing and he was like, uh, He's like and like you brush off like the you know, it was like stick and leaves on your legs.
Speaker 1: So I wanted to put and it didn't come.
Speaker 3: Off and the leech on my leg and I was like oh, and I like freaked the fire like we didn't.
Speaker 1: Know how to get it off off. You have to what you have to do is you have to can't just yank it? Oh you can't it? Well you can't. They dig in, right, you dig in, so you go to yanket.
Speaker 2: So I went home and my dad just like I think he burnt it, like he just turned like he put like fire on and just like got scared and like jumped off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like the same way you pulled, like takes gar attracted to the heat. But the song was like just always like what the fuck dude, And he slugged away. He leaps away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm pretty sure. I'm pretty sure my dad.
Speaker 1: Like he did the Michael Jordan Yeah we're down here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah you can't just because I went to pull and it one come off, like it was like like I slapped my leg. I was like, oh, this won't this leaf won't come off. And I was like, oh it's what the fuck is this? And I freaked out and I ran home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good god. My dad was like, you were in the pits again. We used to call them the pits. Oh my god. Did you guys have our baby wars? Oh? Yeah, all the time. One pumps. We talked about this. Yeah, you almost supposed to pump it once, but we pumped multiple times. The one kid wouldn't like. He got embedded in his in his rib, so he gets embedded in his room, had to go to the house. Well, we did it. I remember. He got shot. Like we tried.
Speaker 2: We tried to like sugarcoat it like, oh he got one, but he got shot sho. He had a gun gun wound and he had to go. They had to pregnant in surgery, take out BB out of his yeah, out.
Speaker 1: Of his rib. How close were you guys to the kid that's yeah, we didn't like him. That is nuts.
Speaker 4: Matt Kirschner, my buddy, he got he got cornered. Oh, he's like, guys, guys, no, no, no, you say no, no, no. Your friends just like, oh, bitch, it's over ten pumps bow we were unloading on him.
Speaker 1: It was like Sonny in the godf rob Man.
Speaker 4: Oh god, I still remember that day like it's one of the hardest of ever laughed as a kid.
Speaker 1: You know, I was tears bowled over, so goddamn funny.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I hope my kids get to have those same funny you know, just dodging.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like I just can't have a bb gun yet. No, no, no, I wouldn't give that kid a baby gun yet. He's he's seven, so I'd wait, maybe like ten, give I got my bb gun. Oh so great when I got my baby gun. Yeah, I think it was like my eleventh birthday. What was your bike? By the way, what was my bike? KMX kmart version of a BMX read this red line line fancy?
Speaker 2: It was the big things about it in my neighborhood with the diamondbacks he gets stolen on the regular.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh really, oh yeah all the time in my red line. That was like the best birthday I ever had. Oh yeah, yeah, one of the best gifts. Yeah, super super pumped about it.
Speaker 2: I remember my dad we set up the those little miniature green guys, the green military guys.
Speaker 1: And I used to just mow moll down milk carton. Yeah, you tell the milk carton. Oh that's fun. Yeah. Now we have big target my brother. Yeah. Ever shoot you ever shoot my brother? No? Yeah, come on over anytime. Yeah, a little brother. We'll just slid it up on the easy. Make an hold the milk carton. H Okay, you're ready to do this, let's do it. KT.
Speaker 4: Just the spell you think when I say KT, right, k A t i E no, k A y t y keep going, k I y t y e e.
Speaker 1: Keep going, k A y t e e h keep going, really yep, Katie, spell it well, KTI I would spell k A t i E.
Speaker 2: Or if you're gonna get fancy c A I t e i e E keep going, keep going, kate on game okay, So KT, give me a k r C Okay, okay, okay, k k A y.
Speaker 1: Yep keep going y y oky. Why that's not right?
Speaker 2: K A y t No, No, there's a K y h no k y l no kennalty kt k A y k y e or an I there, it's gotta be a T. If it's not a T, it's not Katie. Are you mispronouncing it his name like Luigi.
Speaker 1: K A. Why d I E k d A KD. It's not Katie, you said Katie, it's KD Yes, Kate, Kate. I honestly, Uh, you.
Speaker 4: Looked as dejected as an Indian at the spelling bee holding your name up.
Speaker 1: Oh, Joe, we didn't there's another edit point. Why you said Indian? Yep? There we go canceled.
Speaker 4: Hey, honestly, does I feel like I'm doing too much at work and I don't know how to set boundaries. I'm a teacher and I keep getting things thrown at me metaphorically and literally?
Speaker 1: How do I learn to say no? Thanks for all the laughs. Well, I wonder how old what says? In another school somebody said, well, somebody's throwing stuff out you. How do you say no? We'll tell us they stop throwing things at you first using the wrong word. I hope you're not an English teacher.
Speaker 2: That's a tough thing because once you're known as a person that will help, that opens a floodgate.
Speaker 4: Right, you gotta stand up for yourself. You can't like go to the principal or the higher ups and go these kids. It's like you're you're an adult. Like I always say, like whenever you see like a cop arrest a six year old, every like six months, there's one of those incidents, like are you not smarter than a six year old?
Speaker 1: So I think if you're a teacher, if you if you can't.
Speaker 4: Outwit a fourteen year old who's horned up, that's got zits all over, that's just going through the world whatever, you can't figure that out, it's like, maybe that's not your professionals have to do it.
Speaker 2: I think the first part of it was though, that people people keep asking her to do stuff and she doesn't want to say no.
Speaker 1: She's getting taken advantage of well, teachers do get taken a hundred. It's overworked and underpaid for sure. Sure. So I think what you need to do is set boundaries. And that's very important when somebody is.
Speaker 2: If you get the one person I was like, oh, I'm gotta leave early on Friday, do you mind just covering you know, doing this or things like that, Like you gotta be able, you gotta say no. And I always find the first time you say no, it's easier to keep going because the first time you're known to somebody that was like oh, they're not just a push over.
Speaker 1: You respect somebody that that pushes back a bit. Yeah. I think the person that you just like, oh, he'll do it.
Speaker 3: There's a difference between being helpful and being taken advantage of.
Speaker 2: Right, you can be a helpful person and still want to help and help friends out and help colleagues out, that's great. But if you're somebody that's it's to your detriment that you have to write into a podcast where two comedians and complain about it, like you should start thinking about like you just start thinking about addressing this, KD KD.
Speaker 1: I yeah, we'll start with your name. Start with a name. K I mean, my god, why is so difficult?
Speaker 3: That's why you're just being difficult? And this is this is your punishment exactly now.
Speaker 2: I think that's that's it starts saying no to the you know, the little things, and be known as a person that doesn't get pushed over.
Speaker 4: Although if I was a teacher, I'd be like, I'll do the least amount possible for what you're paying me.
Speaker 1: I will do the least I'll care for the kids, but the least amount of work possible. And that's why you're not a teacher. I would oh god, oh my goodness, I wouldn't have trust you with my children. By the way, nobody wants to work these days. Yeah, I was in the airport. Did I tell you this? Was it? Did I tell you this? We're done? Okay, next question, no one does. You're right though, you're good at setting boundaries.
Speaker 3: I'm here, you are, I'm a great I'm a I'm a shock fence.
Speaker 1: I won't do that. I'm a shock fence.
Speaker 2: You shake your head to you. I won't do that because U s us crazy? Hey you like hey, could you that's disgusting? Well yeah, but you like hey, could you come to Pittsburgh for fourteen minutes? Could you got a Pittsburgh for fourteen minutes when you've been gone for three eight weeks?
Speaker 1: This is coming up from Cassie. Fuck you. I was wavy to take the bait. I was y I love you, but spell Cassie. Cassie's easy see a s s I U y bag? Did you give you a nice one? Okay? Here we go. Hey, cool moms.
Speaker 2: I love cassies that go by casts. I always find that they're fun. Cass Andra, you bet you and looking at a picture too.
Speaker 4: I bet she has cute penmanship. Oh yeah, that's what looks like you know what I mean. Yeah, you like girls that have yeah, like, oh she's hot, dots that eye with a heart.
Speaker 1: I love that. Yeah, they got that. I don't know. I don't know how how is penmanship hot?
Speaker 4: Certain girls have like a penmanship where you go, oh my god, you can tell that she's she's a hot girl. Like you girls in high school, they'd have like always good penmanship. All right, you never noticed that no staten island.
Speaker 1: They just they wrote backwards. Yeah, it was in the hands. There's just pomp. People signed things that ud we got it. Okay, this is coming us from Cassie.
Speaker 4: Hi, cool moms, what is your best advice for navigating uncomfortable family gatherings for the holidays?
Speaker 2: Which love to you both holidays coming up? So you can be around people you don't necessarily want to be around. Invite Katie over because she is a push over and every time somebody says, just throw things could be a family activity.
Speaker 1: I will say this.
Speaker 2: I will say that politics have snuck their way in as of late, hard into family dynamics.
Speaker 1: Yes, so I would probably set a rule just to be like, look, we're.
Speaker 2: Not here to talk about that kind of things, or don't engage in those conversations.
Speaker 4: Well, here's my advice. As soon as you said, as soon as dinner served, talk politics, and then you just save money on all the giftshoot off by Christmas.
Speaker 1: You can do that too. That's another way to do it. That's another way to do it. Just lean into it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I think that's like a big part of contention.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: The world is shit right now, so everybody's got an opinion on how to fix it or what the problem is. So that's that's you enjoyed talking You don't really I don't do it at all.
Speaker 1: It's not my place.
Speaker 2: I don't educated from the arena. I don't care enough about it. I just worry about you know, it's not why people come to me as well, Like I you know, if people are like you need to tell you know, you need to I'm like, I don't need to do that. I need to make you laugh. That's what I'm here to do in the world. Like, I'm not the guy that you're gonna come to for that. There's people who know way more than me, better or worse, or have an opinion about it or have done research.
Speaker 1: I don't. It's not my wheelhouse. Yeah, you know you want to laugh? Come see you boy? I got you.
Speaker 2: You want to find out about how to help with dogs? Boom, I'm here. Anti bullying, I'm your boy pastries Knock knock.
Speaker 1: Who's that? Come on in? Okay go? You know about that? Video games? I got you. You know what I'm saying. Video games. I'm your boy.
Speaker 3: Family dynamics, help you out parenting.
Speaker 1: I'm your boy Democrat, Republic. I'm out.
Speaker 2: Politics, not your boy, politics, religion, none of that stuff is not here, and it's not I'm not afraid of controversy.
Speaker 1: I'll be controversial on my my points on things like people. That's sometimes what you hear.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, you don't want to get into it because you don't want you don't want people that are not like what you're saying. That's not true at all. I say plenty of things, but in arenas where I feel like my voice is needed.
Speaker 1: You know you want to talk upsetting twelve year olds at a show, You're going ding jokes? Guy.
Speaker 4: I had a guy last night at the Conte Seller, maybe three minutes in and he goes, why don't you get off the stage, and I just kind of like started laughing. I'm like, it's a crazy thing to say to somebody, like to literally just out of the gate say that, and then uh. And then I proceeded to lace into it. Man, fifteen minutes and I made him a part of the act, and it was It was one of those things where where it's like you finally have the experience enough to know how to handle it.
Speaker 1: Yea, in that room at that time of night.
Speaker 4: It's not eight o'clock, it's not ten o'clock. This is, you know, twelve fifteen, And man, it was so fun. It was just like one of those like you know, like when your kids coming at you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just put your head out, come on, Yeah, I got it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was just so fun. Yeah. I don't know, I really enjoy that room.
Speaker 4: But that experience, you know, you look back on that like years ago you could go, ah, man, you start boiling inside, like dare you say that?
Speaker 1: But it was I don't know, it's to the point where now it's just like okay.
Speaker 3: Now it's like seasoned people or people that are able to deal with this.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of people that are able to deal with the crowd. You you're up there with the best of them. But I mean, it's just when you see when you see there's there's there's no getting you.
Speaker 1: Like it's funny.
Speaker 4: It's like it's like it's fun and it's like, okay, yeah, but he's he's like he's pissed me for some reason, right, he's angry.
Speaker 2: It's like me, it's like me taking the court at a at a professional NBA basketball game and going, Lebron, give me the rock.
Speaker 1: Like that's that's like you have no what are you doing? Like you have no faer in you want to see it?
Speaker 2: Lay up, I dribble lefty, you know what I mean. Like it's it's just it's craziness that that people do that sometimes. But it's so fun as a comic to watch just the professionals be professionals and just deal with that stuff. Like you see people who could just handle anything gets thrown at them. You know, when we like when we did Pinata, just to hear Mark Norman and uh Sam talk about like how they're and you just watch them like and just whenever I see any of the clips of somebody saying something to them it's like, oh, why did you open your mouth?
Speaker 1: You don't even know it's and then they just shine, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's when I don't It's nice to have that extra set of skills. But but in terms of like the holidays, I I don't know, Like, yeah, I think you want to keep it as cordial as possible. But like my father and I can have a healthy dynamic and talk about politics, you.
Speaker 1: Can have people can talk about politics. I'm saying that's one of the enjoy discussing you do because you're educating in it. You have an opinion. You know you read but I don't know, so I can also bend both ways, like I'm not you don't care, I'm not emotionally you know, you just like to talk like I like what people talk to me. No, no, I know what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you see you you see both sides, and you like different things from each side, which is not the case with a lot of people.
Speaker 4: But I also like learning and hearing somebody else's perspective, and you know, not not like I'm not hardened in or steadfast to one ideology.
Speaker 1: I've said this about you for a long time. Yeah, you're not afraid of a good discourse. You enjoy a good discourse. I said that on the streets. People said to me, what's fair thing about worrying about sef I said, the discourse.
Speaker 3: This guy, this guy loves a good He loves a good discourse.
Speaker 1: So welcome back to two cool moms discussing discourse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's Steven discourses discourse.
Speaker 1: I was just saying, I think you do. You do enjoy a good back and forth? You know, discourse? Did someone say discourse? I'm there, all right? Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 3: So Also the other thing I will say about talking at the holidays, you don't have to talk.
Speaker 1: Stop talking. Just eat. Yeah. Eat.
Speaker 2: People, people are talking about something you don't want to be involved in. Remove yourself from the conversation by talking about it. Stop talking about it.
Speaker 4: In this alday season, watch a Christmas Story Christmas November seventeenth on HBO Max.
Speaker 2: Came out this week because it's the probably when this layer came about this week or last week.
Speaker 1: It just became available. Well, what's coming out next week? We're not sure when these are going to go out, but let's let's discourse it all right. Next question, Okay, this is coming up from huh, buddy, here we go. Carrie, carry, carry carry carry a guy? Carry? Oh, that's easy. C A r e y keep going, w L keep going?
Speaker 4: Try?
Speaker 1: Carry is crazy? Who is Carrie? C A r y Nope? Carry is a guy?
Speaker 3: C A r e y No carry c A r r y.
Speaker 1: You just what legit? Carry?
Speaker 3: K e r is the k or say up front? K K e r could you use it? Could you use in the sentence.
Speaker 1: Carrie enjoys a good discourse?
Speaker 3: O K k e r r E y no e k e r r y k E r r E keep going E carry.
Speaker 1: K E r r I E. Oh, isn't it? Who is doing Carrie? That's bizarre? Why would you do this? You can't get an It's a frank write in a question. Hey, cool mommies, it's for Joe.
Speaker 4: I think I convinced my husband to take me to Albany for New Year's Evish to see your show.
Speaker 1: Next.
Speaker 4: I'll try to talk him into meet and greet tickets if we decide to stay for New Year's Eve?
Speaker 1: Do you have any recommendations? Sure? I could google or go to Yo or something like that, but I'm asking you instead. She wants me to Google. Oh maybe this is a girl. Okay, this is, but the profile picture is a guy.
Speaker 5: Google things to do in Albany on New Year's Eve, Carrie, Right, things to do in Albany on New Years Eve. Let's see what comes up top Google results come in twenty twenty two to twenty three New Year's Eve Events in the Albany Area. Out of Albany dot com celebrating New Years in Albany Area events. Okay, so on the thirty first, as in New Year's as a.
Speaker 1: Hollywood bash in the uh with the refrigerators.
Speaker 2: That's the name of the band at the casino and Resort in Schenectady, which isn't that far from there.
Speaker 1: If you want to go to that. Let's see what else I got on the list here. That's the number one one that comes up. It seems like it's a big bash. But what are you gonna get there? A lazy piece of shit? It says, look at so fun.
Speaker 3: We are looking for fun plans to ring in the new year.
Speaker 2: Check out these events happening throughout the Albany and Capital region.
Speaker 1: Have a blast New Year's even Day.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you could do that there ten pm to eleven PM at the River's Casino and Resort in Schenectady, which is a one rush street And okay, that's that's that's the first one you could do. Oh then, oh, if you're looking for some little bit more fun, you know, there's the Auto Show. You go up to the Auto Show, which is November fifth through sixth, So you're gonna miss that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not from Albany, but I would say, here's the big thing to the Albany for a New Year's Eve thing. For me, there's always an early event and a late event, and I love to double up. I don't like spending one night double Ah.
Speaker 1: I'm not talking about Playboy. He's still gonna parts of based toys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But what I'm saying is I want you to think about an early and a late event with a costume.
Speaker 1: Change in the middle.
Speaker 2: You go to the eight o'clock event, do a dinner, and then I bring it party. Dinner and a party I love. I don't like the one place in a ballroom like any of the hotels you could do that. I've done that a couple of years. Me and Sal got stuck in a bad New Year's Eve, which we made the best of and one of my favorite things was it was this guy on the dance floor.
Speaker 1: Me and Sal went with our respective lady friends.
Speaker 2: This is I'm talking about, you know, twenty fifteen, twenty years ago, and it was on the dance floor there was a gentleman who was straight out of like the seventies, who.
Speaker 1: Had a huge afro.
Speaker 2: Right, and Sala and I started playing this game because Sal got a little you know, Salalexi gets drank and we had a fun time in Salad gets a little more courageous and I said, let's have let's play a game and see how far we could put off finger. And this guy's ah, I'll figure it out. And I got a full like hand in and he didn't even know he was dance on the dance floor and we were trying to do it. This is crazy, So we did that, but it's great. It was this gentleman who had a beautiful, beautiful was it real hair? It was like it was a real hair, and it was a real hair. It was like this beautiful Jewish gentleman's afro who just had a beautiful head of hair.
Speaker 3: And I was like, I gotta see if I could touch scalp, and we'd want.
Speaker 1: To see how far we get in before we touched scalp. And that's how it started. On the dance floor and he was he wouldn't stop dancing. We had a great time with him and his friends. But I forgot who got caught. I think it was me.
Speaker 2: I think it was me that got caught. So I ended up losing and the guy was like, what are you doing? And I was like, that's ahead of hair.
Speaker 3: My friend and I gripped it by the face and I did a full thing and it just.
Speaker 1: Appreciated the pet It was great. Yeah, that was fun. So I would not lock myself in the same room. I like, I like an early and late event. Okay, go to.
Speaker 2: Opening dot up, but they're going to see you. Well, that's not December thirty first. Oh, I thought the thirtieth. I'm performed up in the thirty first?
Speaker 1: Is it? Well, you know you're gonna have a good thirtieth, so thirtieth great? Yeah, that's okay, Well, good luck to you. Carry This is coming to us from Elizabeth. Hey, guys, question for you do you do you sleep with socks on? Socks off? I sleep in the buck. I'm straight up naked you yeah, right, just okay, no, no.
Speaker 3: He's got on these on right, he's got I didn't want to get political.
Speaker 2: I told you I don't talk politics. And you got to bring about the tidy whities up on here. Okay, I'm not talking about t w's.
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't do that.
Speaker 2: Have you ever slept? I had to sleep in tidy whities once. No, I had to sleep in tidy white these ones emergency underweist I had. I had to extend a trip and the only thing that they had was t dubs and I had to wear a pair of tea dubsy. I had to wear a pair of the teed whities. And it was the worst experience forever. It was like somebody was choking my balls, like it like it owed it money. It was. It was the worst experience ever. Because boxer briefs are the best of both worlds. You don't make a decision there, it's an end to end or.
Speaker 1: But then it's just like the only thing the only difference is like extra, like the extra.
Speaker 2: You gotta get, you gotta get the right cut, Like what does it matter then? Oh, because we'll just wear briefs well, you can't wear a boxer that's wearing shorts on the pants.
Speaker 1: That's bizarre. Boxers. I war in college and I look back on it's like it's disgusting, disgusting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's basically you just rolls out everything's around.
Speaker 1: You got a fall hole out when you fought.
Speaker 3: It's like you just it's just it's a backsplash, that's what you have.
Speaker 1: Boxes that wearing a mudflap. You're wearing a mudflat. Yeah, that's what that is, a plaid mudflap. And people wear two and get out of here.
Speaker 2: And then the hole in the front his way through the garage doors just open and your cock is fall has anybody ever you.
Speaker 1: Ever pop it? Don't lock it?
Speaker 4: You know anything is like an old couple in the front row and just start talking about them sexually in bed.
Speaker 1: You're gonna edit this.
Speaker 3: But why are you talking about it?
Speaker 1: And we talked about on the way and you have to talk about two old people being sexually that go. He just pups.
Speaker 4: He can't stop pumping. He doesn't even pull his pants down like a like a gentleman. He just unzip his man pumps away and then puts.
Speaker 1: It back in. What just got the funny to me to think of a dude, it's so lazy and.
Speaker 4: He doesn't respect this woman enough. He's just gonna pull it out like everything still stays buttoned.
Speaker 3: I got what you're saying, and I'm curious to why you're considered that these.
Speaker 1: Are things that make me laugh. I think it's so goddamn funny.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, you know what he was my problem with boxers. I had a situation once where everything came out, IY.
Speaker 1: Socks, us socks. I put a sock right on it. Do us socks when you sleep?
Speaker 4: No? You know what what's crazy is I was a kid and I was like in a hockey tournament and I wore my socks to bed and I woke up and I'd be like, literally the worst cold I've ever had, And I was like, I wore socks and ever since then, I'm sure it's not that, but I just I cannot wear socks because that triggers.
Speaker 1: And it happened last night. I was like I could take my socks off. I don't get did you ever make magic socks when you were sick? Did you get magic socks made for you? Magic sock?
Speaker 2: My my sister did with the twins where she put rub vixed vapor rub all over your heel and foot and basically puts in a bomb and puts socks on it and you sleep through the night and absorbs through your skin.
Speaker 1: And it used to cure my niece. It was like it was weird. Hold on, so walk me through this again. What do you do?
Speaker 2: You take a vix vapor rub and you get healthy with it, You get a good serving, You sloop up the whole foot, and then you put on.
Speaker 1: A sock like a kneehole and it traps it in.
Speaker 2: And it used to like my niece and nephew used to ask for magic socks when they were sick, and they used to wake up and feel better.
Speaker 1: Really, and I think it's just a timing thing that they felt better, but I don't know. They used to love it.
Speaker 3: You never heard of magic socks. They call it magic socks.
Speaker 1: Well, my family does at least. Yeah, But I I am a VHS in college. Thank you for joining us. Out of you tonight were thirty. That's good enough. I'm good enough with you. Today.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have you changed your shirt. We're gona start again. We're gonna hope you do better. Thank you everybody for joining us. Much love to you, we appreciate you. Don't forget to subscribe. Happy holidays, Coming up to talk politics.
Speaker 1: Uh stabur live dot com. No one's going, We don't. Nobody's going.