Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Kaddy Armstrong and Jaggy and he arms get drug fueled orgy. Well, when you put it that way, it doesn't sound very nice. I just heard that on the news as a description of what Matt Gates was attending, drug fueled sex orgies. I'm always opposed to, like, sober and morally upright orgies seem hey, hey, hey, you put put that joint out. What do you think this is some sort of drug orgy? The regular count doesn't sound good when you describe my gatherings as drug fueled sex orgies. It doesn't paint some untworn live from the studio cee see Senior, A dimly led room deep with them the bowels of the Armstrong in Getty Communications Compound. We are a week from Thanksgiving, people, and today we're under the tutelage of our general manager. Google. Google the search engine, Yes, indeed, well, oh oh, If only it were just a search engine, that would be okay. But it's like the world's most popular browser, and they automatically go to their search engine from that browser. Then they pay billions of dollars that you always go to Google from everybody's browsers, and that's too much for the Justice Apartment, and they say you gotta break it up. Whether that will happen or not, who knows. Interesting do you think they're going to bring it and learn more and bring it to you? Do you think that's correct or not? Is that side to go it? Yeah? Okay, yeah, this is this is one of those I just it's it's somewhat interesting, but I don't find it that compell I'll tell you what though. I I hate Google because of the way they steal information. And I managed to stay away from Google for most of my life. You know, Google came on whatever it was thirty years ago and uh twenty five years ago, and then I I didn't. I never had a Gmail account. I never did a Google anything, never had any of that stuff my kids got in school, you got no choice.
Speaker 2: Everybody uses Google classroom.
Speaker 1: You're forced into your whole family having different Google accounts and passwords and all kind of You got a click. I agree to all the stuff, which means they're stealing everything you got. So from that standpoint, the schools are run by the government. I'm forced to use Google by the government that bothers me. I don't think you could not be. It'd be very, very difficult to have your kid in a public school and not be a Google person. Wow. Wow, you'd have to be some sort of conscientious objective. Yeah, it would be a It would really be a cost yourself a great deal of time and effort. Yeah yeah, yeah. So that's not cool, is it? The government needs to sue public schools. Government should sue itself and spend itself broke. Maybe U Matt Gates, when he gets done with his drug fueled sex orgies as Attorney General can look at the whole Google thing and see if it's okay with all that?
Speaker 2: Does the does the administration want?
Speaker 1: I just and I don't want to talk about it anymore, But flipping on all the newscasts leading with some new Matt Gates revelation today?
Speaker 2: Does does Trump want that?
Speaker 1: Every day for the next three months, four months, however long it takes, every day some new Matt Gates story. Even the Wall Street Journal and The New York Post, two very different kinds of Republicans, both their editorial boards say drop the Matt Gates thing. Interesting I'd missed that. Uh yeah, well, I'm not shocked by it. Trump's thinking in strategies and and trolling are sometimes so different than certainly the conventional approach, but the way I would approach it. Sometimes I have to think about it for a while, what the hell is he trying to pull off? And sometimes it makes sense eventually, and sometimes it's just dumb, bad strategy. Why don't I say that, Well, the Senate's claiming they're going to do a full hearing, and if they don't get the report from the House, they have the ability to call the same witnesses if they want to to get the information that way, So that'll be a fun That'll be a fun hearing. I'm sure that would be behind closed doors, I assume. Yeah, yeah, I actually think Matt Gates is an amoral scumbag. But I'm also at least intrigued by thinking about all of the moral failings of so many high officials of the government and how they're selectively called out, you know, depending on the circumstance. On the other hand, that's just because the one thing is true doesn't mean the other isn't true.
Speaker 2: I feel like, if you're calling my sores that I attend to drug fueled sex s orgies. It's prejudicial and drug fueled.
Speaker 1: That is that a prejudicial term. It's not fueled by drugs. It's fueled by lust. It's enhanced by drugs. Well, it's a party we're having. What is it? What do you do at a party? You all get together and I have a good time. That's fueled by fun. That's what it is. Well, yeah, exactly, we're here for the fun. The drugs are there as well, but it's not drug fueled per se. It's fun fueled, come your honor. I prefer to call it fun fueled camaraderie with drugs, with drugs and that proportification and prostitutes. And now we have a bunch of canceled checks for many thousands of dollars that appear to be to these girls. So anyway, that's part of the fun. Few, that's that's what fuels the fun, me paying these girls to you know, do what I want. Yeah, the checks coming out yesterday didn't help.
Speaker 2: No, No, I suppose not.
Speaker 1: I think the response from a lot of big Trump fans would be, well, Merrick Garland is perverted to Justice Department. Beyond all recognitions. So a guy who gets with prostitutes now and again is small potatoes. My counter counter argument would be, all right, get rid of that, don't have either of them. Let's continue asking for better than both of them. Right, And then I realized, because I'm on Twitter, a lot a lot of you don't believe any of that stuff anyway. It's just deep state trying to keep him from being an Interney general. So checks are fake, the accusations are fake. All the Republicans who are claiming these things are part of the deep state. And that's where that is. Have you known any scumbags? Have you lived a little Have you bumped around and the you know, the alleys of life, walked on the wild side a little bit. It's it's like a big gold colored cat with a huge mane is walking across Africa and somebody says, that's not a lion. The deep state says it's a lion. No, it's a lion. There are actual lions. Even if the deep state says it's a lion. You've never known a smarmy, good looking kid whose dad was powerful, and so the kid lived a really uncool life. You've never known one of those.
Speaker 2: I've known a lot of those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and again you can there look at this fur at the end of the tail. Yet that's a lion or if you prefer the well worn duck metaphor either way, and I know the Justice Apartment needs to shake it up. But again both things can be true. One thing I was considering a nominating for general manager was unsubscribing day. Were already there? Somebody told me a couple of years ago. Black Friday for them is unsubscribed day. You go into all your emails, man, the number of emails I'm getting now you wake up in the morning. It's just like I didn't know you had my account, but I guess you do, like some clothing store or whatever they hold back till now. And now you just get up a thousand of those. Then you got to unsubscribe on all of them. Of course, there's always the danger of is this do you actually have my accountman? Or on am I just clicking on a fishing thing? And now I've really made my life difficult. You don't know, But there's no other way to unsubscribe. I'm going I'm big into block sender now. I haven't been doing it long enough to really get a feel for if it's working. Yes, an email, and so you don't unsubscribe, you block the sender, Uh, those that I know to be legitimate. But I think you know I'm not gonna buy another one of your things. I will, I will unsubscribe. But like you know, I've been getting all these stupid cooking made easy and fun recipes and stuff I have. I've never signed up for anything like that, right, and so some bastard and I'd like to know what store it is because I'll put a brick through their window. It won't do me any good, but it'll it'll feel good.
Speaker 2: A reasonable reaction anyway.
Speaker 1: That's that's my only rad carse brickmates window treatment. Anyway, I'd like to figure out who's which one of you sons of guns are are selling my stuff all over the place like that. Yes, it's just terrible. We gotta we've got to figure out a way to get our arms around this without violating uh you know, commerce or something then something that I wouldn't like as a libertarian leaning guy. But but just the I fill out your thing that you make me fill out to buy something at Macy's shouldn't mean that I get emails and phone calls and texts from, you know, completely unrelated organizations that you sold the information to for profit. That somehow that's got to come to an end. Well, yeah, except you click the accept the terms, which included we will sell your information anybody who's got a nickel.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what's got to be figured out, is the whole terms thing. And I know people have taken various swipes at that that if it's whatever we talked with I think I did when you weren't here, talked with Tim Sandfer about this, and his belief is, yeah, that's perfectly okay, And if you wanted to do your due diligence, you should get a lawyer and print it all out and read all those things.
Speaker 2: And they have every right to do that, and there's no stop in it.
Speaker 1: But there's got to be some sort of it's completely unrealistic.
Speaker 2: That too do this. To have my kid in fifth.
Speaker 1: Grade, click in the I agree for Google classroom that to have my kid in fifth grade, I should sit down and read seventy five pages of legal documents that I'm not qualified to read. That's it's utterly untenable. Yeah, but I forget it top it sure existed for a long time. On the other hand, because you know me, I'm about solutions. You can buy a palette of bricks for as little as one hundred and forty dollars. You could throw that to a lot of windows. Palette of bricks. I'round, my dad is about to a lot of windows. That's a lot of evil doers who are gonna taste your disdain. Friends. Let's start the show officially real quick. I'm Jack Armstrong. He's Joe Getty on this it is? How did it already get to be by God? One week before Thanksgiving on Thursday, November twenty first, the year twenty twenty four. We're Armstrong, you're getting We approve of this program.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Let's begin the show officially. According to the FCC rules and regulations.
Speaker 3: At Mark went to the store where people can donate their garbage, and then the store organizes the garbage and then resells it to people who would do crafts. Right when I walked in, I saw this bucket full of bread tabs for twenty five cents per handful. You can also buy handfuls of bottle caps. You can buy people's old used paint. You can buy bits of broken trophies. You can also buy people's award ribbons that they don't want anymore. They also have a bucket full of erasers that gave me fourth grade desk drawer flashbacks.
Speaker 1: And it's a guy reporting from a store in Portland, Oregon that sells garbage.
Speaker 2: It's called scrap Wrap.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I saw this on the news the other days and I was trying to I thought that sounds kind of cool. My son would love that thing as a guy who's really into various art stuff. But I don't know how they turn a profit. I was trying to figure out how the with the with the mechanics of it staying afloat would be at a quarter for a handful of those bread tabs things, and you had somebody go through like a bag of junk and pick out all the bread ties and put them together and then and I don't see how you turn profit on that. And so that's it's a very Portland it is phenomenon on It is that it reminds me back when Portland was funky and not horrible. How there's fun fun funky, not good. God get me out of here, funky not I saw someone urinating in the street with my son last time I was there. Funky Yes, how does mailbag look very good? Full of insight and wit?
Speaker 2: Cool? That is on the way.
Speaker 1: Here's our text line four one five two nine five KFTC.
Speaker 2: Now I woke up to the.
Speaker 1: News that Russia had fired an ICBM into Western Ukraine, which was be incredibly provocative and a new thing and a flexing of hey, we can send icems around with nuclear weapons. Their reporting now is that it was not an ICBM, but that's not still nailed down, but that'd be it'd be a pretty bold move from Putin. Yeah, as a signal, I guess, but don't we know they have missiles that can write. But he's just conting to like be more belligerent than he needs to be for some reason. Yeah, okay, here's your freedom love and code of the day, sent along by Alert frequent guest Tim Sanderfer the Goldwater Foundation, says, I just ran across this. The problem being of an ICBM is flying through the air, you don't have much time to decide is it headed to Paris or is it headed to Western Ukraine? Rozzi, Well, it's an intercontinental ballistic missile seems odd to lobb it from right over here to right over there.
Speaker 2: Right, that's why, Yeah, don't want to just be throwing those things around.
Speaker 1: Provocative. This is from Samuel Adams seventeen seventy two. If I am to have a master, let me have a severe one that I may always have the mortifying sense of it. I shall then always be disposed to take the first fair opportunity of ridding myself of slavery. Oh that's a good one. That's a good one, as opposed to the just slow seeps into your life, controls everything. You don't even know who to be mad at, frog boilings. Yeah, yeah, exactly. It just slowly gets swallowed up by the suffocating bureaucracy and yep, yeah wow. Both inspiring and discouraging. Thank you, Samuel Adams. Maybe I'll have a couple of sam Adams and be inspired anew this evening mailbag, drop us a note mail bag and armstrong Yeddy dot com if you like. Uh, Julie, he's been listening since like day one. Thanks you. Thanks Julie with a great article on the jazzy moon names everybody's supposed to be talking about these days explaining it all and uh and the longest short of it is, it's it's virtue signaling, is she explains, it's to honor the native tribes who use the names for crop planning and harvesting cycles. Now that I know it's a virtue signal, can I'll continue to not use the descriptors?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I didn't know that, all right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and actually the article is somewhat interesting. But it's the Native people that didn't have charts and whatever.
Speaker 2: Get in January. Get a calendar, native people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's January. You got the big old full moon. Unless they instead of saying, hey, there's that big full moon kind of like the one we had last year when it was super called out, to call it a wolf moon because that's when the wolves come out and they howl and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: It's just a jazzy nickname.
Speaker 1: So they know what to call it instead of, yeah, look, you remember last summer, there's a big moon. Look here's another big moon this summer. That's not a good name for it, so they call it the beaver moon or the jackal moon, or the one Eyed Man is king in the Land of the Blind moon, or whatever.
Speaker 2: That Upper Blue Harvest moon my favorite.
Speaker 1: Exactly, Oh fantastic. Al Sharpton is misinformed, rights rich in beautiful green Oregan no way criticizing Trump's nominees for cabinet positions and not being diverse enough. Really, Al Trump nominating one of America's favorite African Americans to the government efficiency drive.
Speaker 2: Elon, come on, come on man.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Man. It's a bit of an old joke, but I kind of like it, just because the whole the various names for people of dark skin in America has evolved like three or four times in my lifetime. And the one that you absolutely must say, or we will ruin you becomes the one you absolutely must not say, or we will ruin you. And the new one that you must say or we will ruin you quickly becomes the one you cannot say, or we will ruin you. And there's a brand new one. An African American will soon be on the way out. I have a feeling, let's see, Mike says, gentlemen. I hope that you, too, along with Alex Soros and Nancy Pelosi, are still correct about putin bluffing is based on the ICBM story. That's not an argument. Alex Soros and Nancy Pelosi believe the sun rises in the east, and I agree with him on that as well. Hillary Clinton is laughing because the last minute chaos is de licious. For I don't care what Hillary thinks. He's a bitter old hag who should have hurled herself off the top of the Washington Monument when she lost to Trump. Apparently we are going to defeat the Russian Federation at last. This will be even more brilliant than Biden's Afghanistan. No, that's not the goal at all. It's to prevent the continued aggressive conquests in Europe. Can't have that. But thanks for the note. Anyway, We're gonna catch up on the news. Stay arm strong and Geddy. It's the end of an era for The Simpsons.
Speaker 4: Pamela Hayden, who voices the character in Milhouse among many others, is retiring from the show after thirty five years. This Sunday's episode will mark her final performance.
Speaker 2: The lady who does a voice for Millhouse's quick.
Speaker 1: Shinder bending Madness. She started when she was thirty five years old and probably thought, oh my god, I got a job as a voice actor and he's been doing it ever since. She's now seventy. Wow, that's amazing. I wonder if she I ended up rich out of that?
Speaker 2: Is it barred?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: The great Millhouse will be voiced no more?
Speaker 1: Or they'll find somebody who sounds like Millhouse, which, uh, which reminds me my my son is the number one Simpsons expert on planet Earth. I'm guessing.
Speaker 2: Uh. But so, we were watching an episode last night.
Speaker 1: It was one of those where they they have a quick shot of the crowd, and the crowd is always everybody who lives in the Springfield, like it's every every character that's ever been on the show.
Speaker 2: And he paused, and he went through one by one.
Speaker 1: He knows they're actual names of every single character, which is really hilarious because they all have real names. They're Jeff albertson Comic Book Guy. There's like Kidis Kleidus in his last name and his wife and his last name. For some reason, he just has them all memorized. Has the last name other than the slack John Yokel. Right, and there's a real name for Disco Stu and uh, everybody, Oh my god, no more Millhouse. What a gig? You good on the show like that and it hits and then how much does she suppose she works a week or a month going in and doing however many lines she's got, or maybe.
Speaker 2: Probably the only character she's voice, some others, but that's the big one.
Speaker 1: But probably does it from home now anyway, See you do it in your home studio, zap them off and go back to doing whatever you do, play pickleball or I don't know, drug field, sex or geez or whatever it is. Wow, wow, good lifestyle. So mentioned the hole woke up to the news that Russia had fired an ICBM into Ukraine, which is a very provocative thing, obviously on the world stage, having the fact the fact that they announced the other day that they lowered their threshold for.
Speaker 2: Using nuclear weapons.
Speaker 1: Then two days later you fire an ICBM, which for at least a couple of seconds, we and I'm assuming Great Britain and fre Rants in Germany and probably China and everybody else picked up on the radars and thought, holy crap, Russias fired ICBM, wars it headed. I mean, that's that's that's scary crap right there where you could end up with a mistake. But anyway, The latest reporting is maybe it wasn't ICBM. Ukraine claims Russia fired ic ICBM and recent attack. Fox is saying, CNN is saying Western leaders say it wasn't an ICBM. But that would be a very provocative move if it was different story. Funny, I'm looking at the big news sites and they've got it buried if they're reporting it at all. Everybody thinks it's a big ideal that the International Criminal Court has issued war crimes. The rest worns for Net and Yahou and Right and Gallant, but it's a phony court. It's got no authority, yes, but better for your politics if you're a mainstream media out fine. The other story is this has been going on for a couple of days. Two big Internet cables in the Baltic Sea were cut, causing huge disruptions.
Speaker 2: And a Chinese ship was seen nearby. So what's going on there?
Speaker 1: Oh, more than nearby. They've got it. Radar tracked directly over the one cable two minutes before the cable stopped working, and then that second cable, same ship was right above it two minutes before it stopped working.
Speaker 2: Well, g whiz, all right, Well that takes care of that.
Speaker 1: Then now, come on China, Ukraine, and this might be what caused Russia to fire this big rocket missile whatever it was. Ukraine fired British long range missiles into Russia yesterday, so after the attackers we gave them, Britain said yeah, you can use ours also and fired some of those into Russia. So that might be why Russia reacted the way they did. I get it. It's kind of an everybody's in. You can't single out anybody is because we all agree. Of course, I don't know if France even has missiles. Maybe they can heave a cheese at the Russians. Yeah, it feels like I was an ad hominem attack against France for some reason. Out of nowhere, Joe brought us the story of the Banana Taped to the wall.
Speaker 2: The price came in yesterday.
Speaker 1: It sold for six point two million dollars, Good Lord, six point two million dollars. The artwork called Comedian It's a banana tape to a wall. Don't you feel like you're being jerked around? If somebody puts a banana, tapes a banana to the wall and sells it to you for six point two million dollars and calls it comedian.
Speaker 2: Don't you think you're the joke? Apparently not, And.
Speaker 1: They then they say congratulations and close the door and think, oh my god, is that person stupid? Well, I read you the description by the art expert that it's a It symbolizes colonialism and the effects of hyper capitalization on something. It's a banana taped to a wall. It's a statement. The New York Times said it's arguably the most expensive fruit in the world. I would say arguably it is. I have no counter argument, right, I don't know what the count argument would be.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: I think all of us wish we could come up with something like that. So do you have to be a famous Do you have to become a famous artist first and then do something like that? Because you can't start with that because anybody could do it, right, I don't know. I've laid this chair on its side. This chair laying on its side is the disruption of the global order. Wow. I would like a million dollars for this. That's powerful, powerful, you know. I don't I can't get in the side. I can't get inside the heads of somebody who takes this stuff seriously and can tell you with the straight face that a freaking banana taped to wall symbolizes the effect of colonialism on Native cultures, and how it is at once making a joke of art while making a very serious statement about art. And what now, I gotta get back to work.
Speaker 2: So if you buy so, I can't I can't relate to those people.
Speaker 1: So maybe yes, some young firebrand could do that, and and the phony, boloney, pretentious rich jackasses the art world would say, yes, this is a genius, a budding genius who knows well, I've got a tangerine nailed to the floor and it's a got similar, similar, similar cachet. So the person who buys that for six two point two million dollars is that two because they think it's worth that much and you'll be able to sell it someday, or is it they want to display it in their home and people will think, oh my god, you own the I didn't realize you owned the original comedian. You know what? And this thought just occurred to me. First of all, it's tangerine nailed to the floor is a statement on permanence and impermanence. Wow, that's very good, thank you. What was the other thing we were talking about, Oh, oh, do what they want to do with it. Yeah. I have a theory, and I don't know that it's right, but it just popped into my head. If you fly a lot, the airline is really good to you, and you get to go in the nice lounges and stuff like that. You're a frequent flyer. If you get if you're known as a guy who goes on like expensive golf vacations, you have all the really nice place is reaching out to you.
Speaker 2: Perfect, They treat.
Speaker 1: You really well. Oh yeah, perfect example your high roller. I have a feeling if you drop that sort of coin in the art world, you are an instant celebrity yourself and you are sought after your mind and dined and that. If you're super rich and you don't care about the money, that it might be worth a six point two million dollars, right, Yeah, If I have eight hundred million dollars in the bank, I can spend six million dollars. Never think of it again.
Speaker 2: Right, I'll bet that is quite the lifestyle.
Speaker 1: They probably fly it to all the big art shows and put you up in a fancy place and the limo comes picks you up and they sit you in the front row to see if you'll be stupid enough to buy. You know, the tangerine nailed to the floor, signaling permanence and impermanence.
Speaker 2: I mean, I get to say it without laughing.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I mean because the tangerine, it will wither away and be gone, and yet is nailed to the floor. It cannot be moved. It is permanently on the floor, and yet it is impermanent, just like just like life. It's a statement about life. If you haven't seen this picture, it is exactly as described. There's nothing else to it. It is a banana like every banana you've ever seen, only this one's got a few more bruises, and there's duct tape holding it on the wall, the end, gray duct tape. They didn't even like spring for the fancy red kind or something the colored guy, which would be a nice contrast with the yellow of the banana and soon to be the brown in the black of the banana. But anyways, is there is there anything? Do they like shellac the banana or does it just like turn into that gross withered thing that attracts little flies. The phrase shellac in the banana is not something we need at all, not during the holiday season. Wow it he's drug fueled door Jesus with Matt case Oh my god, jacket all pales in comparison to the Aztec Death Whistle. More on that to come. Matt Gates would have been much better off shellac in the banana and going to that party and maybe ruin his life and his chance to be Attorney General. Wow. Wow. And finally, I want to get to this a little bit later. This is actually you glossed over the as tech death Whistle. I've got to jump in here. Imagine an object so terrifying that its mere sound could it could make you insane? The as Tech death Whistle. Next hour, I to stay it was going to be a drink or something. Okay, so it's an actual sound, Oh yeah it is. It is a band, a tool. It's my nineties esque as tech camera sounding band, but updated for the twenty first century as tech death whistle. A sound, a tool that could actually make people insane. Wow cool, I thought, And we will play you the terrifying audio of it if you dare stay tuned, I thought, as Tech Whistle Death Whistle was playing behind Jelly Roll last night at the Country Music Awards, but that was not them. And one more thing from the New Times, an opinion piece that I want to read later that I thought was really really interesting and good for the NYT to bring it to us because they're pre purveyors of this sort of thing. But the headline being if everything is a crisis, nothing is a crisis, and how the world of public health deems so many things a crisis or has gotten locked into this. If we don't say this is a crisis, it'll get no attention. Thing. And they go through all the you know, obviously infectious diseases where they want to get your attention about monkey pocks, bird flu, all these different sorts of things, loneliness, social media, all these things are problems they but briefly, like for a week, you have to elevate it to the biggest crisis in America, loneliness or whatever to try to get any attention or funding or on TV or something. And they're concerned that and the valid concern that they've called so many things the biggest crisis that everybody's tuning out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're getting nobody's attention.
Speaker 1: Speaking of things making people insane, never mind the Aztec death whistle. It's the age of hyperbole and being constantly barraged with urgency. Yeah, you know, everything, everything's a crisis, everything's a threat, everything's an outrage all the time, which is interesting because I feel like, uh, you know, I was surprised that it wasn't the lead story in the evening news the other night that Ukraine fired those long range missiles into Russia and Russia's nuclear whatever. That's a real story. That's a pretty damned big story. But we don't have time for those, I guess because we're into the whole loneliness is an epidemic that is killing people all across America sort of crisis. I don't know. You got a thousand things competing for your attention or a thousand stories, right.
Speaker 2: We tend to be more.
Speaker 1: Inward looking though, definitely, for whatever crisis is our attention at the time. Definitely. We've got Katie's headlines on the way and those will be good. Stay here. Before we get to Katie's headlines, here's a headline from Mark Alpern's newsletter today, or just a sentence anyway about how amazing it is that Joe Biden is not taking reporters questions during a time of high international tensions and also confusion for his party, his parties, and maybe the biggest turmoil I've seen in my lifetime, and also the world. What you got nothing to say to all these reporters, with all these international leaders around, you got nothing to say about why you allowed Ukraine to fire these missiles or Russia's response or Israel or net Yahoo being arrested or he hasn't been arrested in the Bubba, but any of that really, And as your various spokes twits are loudly proclaiming that there's only one president at a time, and President Biden is build the president.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, prove it. Yeah, I'm doing a little president.
Speaker 1: All right, Let's figure out who's reporting what it's lead story. It's Katie Green, Katie, thank you guys.
Speaker 6: Starting with CNN judge sentences Lake and Riley's murderer to life in prison.
Speaker 1: Good man.
Speaker 2: That trial got a lot of attention. All your evening newscasts led with it last night.
Speaker 1: And then NPR with a nice story today about a memorial being built in Kenosha, Wisconsin, as a memorial to the people mowed down two years ago at Christmas time by a lunatic who was a black guy who hated white people and killed them for racial animus. They didn't mention that NPR. It was just a guy who That's funny how that cuts only one way in a desperate effort to build a certain narrative. You people are so dishonest.
Speaker 6: Nbc ICC issues arrest warrant for Israeli Prime Minister net and Yahoo for war crimes in Gaza.
Speaker 2: Does this mean anything at all?
Speaker 1: No, not functionally No. No. I am going to found the International Court of Justice. My Canadian friend Gordy and I will be in charge. We will start sending out memos, we will design a letterhead or have AI to it, and I'm going to start sending out subpoenas which will have virtually roughly the same weight as this lead story in all sorts of news.
Speaker 6: Outlets from Axios, Ukraine's lame duck Danger, Biden and Putin escalate before Trump arrives.
Speaker 1: That's a good way to describe it. Well, he might actually have the be the force of nature because he's continually talking about we're gonna wrap this thing up, We're gonna end it, and both sides realize, okay, this thing's probably gonna wrap up soon instead of trying to get, you know, the best hand they can before it wraps up. It's interesting.
Speaker 6: From the Wall Street Journal Musk and Ramaswami. You want federal workers in the office full time?
Speaker 2: Hmmm.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I want to get into that article a little bit because they put out But there's a catch, coll There's more to be discussed, and we will.
Speaker 2: ABC News.
Speaker 6: US regulators seek to break up Google, forcing Chrome.
Speaker 2: Sale as part of monopoly punishment.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 2: We talked about this a little bit earlier. I'm not smart enough to know.
Speaker 1: Whether I'm I think this is a good idea or not, but man, it Google is.
Speaker 2: It's impossible to not.
Speaker 1: You can't live your life without Google, really, and we use it as a platform at work, to my horror, although it works really well.
Speaker 6: From Forbes, update now warning issued to all iPhone users. There's an emergency update that was released this morning because apparently there's some security vulnerabilities. So if you have an iPhone, make sure you update it asap.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'll do that right now. Yes.
Speaker 2: From Breitbart dot com.
Speaker 6: Ellen Degenerous leaves United States, flees to England after Trump election.
Speaker 1: I saw that she's one of the few celebrities putting her money where her mouth is and actually leaving the country.
Speaker 5: That is so crazy, though, it's so crazy as a gesture, what are you afraid of? It's entirely a gesture. It's only a.
Speaker 1: Gesture, you think, I don't know. Listen at NPR this morning and they had a couple on where she thinks that we'll be okay and can soldier through the Trump years? He said, he said, this is where we disagree. I think this is going to be a very very difficult time. Our lives are going to be s for the next four years. I'm like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? Crazy person?
Speaker 1: So Ellen de Jenneres might actually believe that it's just too frightening and oppressive to be here. I'd buy that guy's got to be strapped to a chair and forced to view seventy two straight hours at John Wayne Movies until he finds his his cajones.
Speaker 2: All right, your mean?
Speaker 6: At the day Trump still needs to appoint a new leader for the Bureau of Indian Affairs, this would be his opportunity to do the funniest thing ever. And then there's a picture of Elizabeth Warren.
Speaker 1: There you go, it would be funny.
Speaker 6: And finally, the Babylon Bee. Before Doge starts cuts funding, NIH working feverishly to complete the study on the effects of giving meth to jetpack wearing hamsters.
Speaker 2: We do four hours every day.
Speaker 1: If you miss an hour, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty