Speaker 1: What's up, friends, and welcome into Fantasy Pros m LB. This is leading off with the Peanuts, the Cracker Jacks, the Welsh. That's me, Joe Rico, that's him. We're coming off of a marathon of shows that we did yesterday, but a lot of good stuff to talk about. Spencer Stryder, breakdowns, a certain somebody is back in the outfield. We've got bets, we got a ton of it. Joe Rico, what's up, buddy? You're ready to do the fifth show in twenty four hours that we've done together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, absolutely, I mean that's kind of regular for you on Wednesday, right, I guess just every Wednesday is kind of a bit of a marathon for you at this point. Although we are going to be moving cleaning up to Mondays, I think, but right now Wednesdays every Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Save in the surprise, saving the surprise for everybody.
Speaker 2: Joe, there you go, idn't I don't know, Yeah, no, I think.
Speaker 1: They're still working on it, but yeah, that might be uh moving here in the near future. To take a look out. We got lots of breakdown. No Joey p today we weren't able to get him into the studio. I know people might I've been looking for that, but I do have official word. I'm going to be meeting up with Joey tomorrow. We might be hitting some dingers, or theoretical, we might be hoping that we can hit some dingers. So get your bets ready. We'll set the lines of what Joey and I could possibly do out there. But let's get into all the stuff and things because we got our live people here Twitch dot tv, slash Fantasy Pros. If you're listening on the podcast front, make sure you guys are coming to check us out live, hanging out with the Peanuts and cracker Jacks. People are following, people are subbing, we're giving shout outs, and we're going to be talking to a bunch of you guys throughout the show. So putting your questions in. We'll be starring those getting to them because there's a bunch to talk about. But make sure if you haven't had the opportunity you want to come over on the live with the rest of our people watching this bad boy quite a few things right at the top. I actually want to throw this out here. This isn't like the biggest piece of news relating to yesterday. But Brent Rooker is back in the outfield. This is like the the maul Rats bit that kid is back on the escalator. Brent Rooker is back in left field. That makes twice this week, three times in the last week. And to all the people on the very first time he was in the outfield, I tweeted about it, all the little negative nancies like this is the day off, suck it. We have three. We are clearly clearly making room for Nick Kurtz without question. Two points in the outfield and left field is huge. Joe, I'm pretty excited about it. I also like to be right occasionally, so Nick Kurtz probably in the very near future, I said yesterday at one of the shows we did. I feel like I'm gonna just wake up one morning and he will be there and we're gonna have everything set. I don't know what your take is on this, but you have to probably agree here that Britt Brooker in the outfield is just a foregone conclusion that Nick Kurts should be probably within days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not sure what they're waiting on exactly. It's like they're doing this every other game thing. On Saturday, he was in right Sunday DH, Tuesday game, he was in left Wednesday DH, and then today he's in left again. So I'm kind of just hoping that they get this out of the way. And I don't know why teams do this. I don't know if it's a service time thing. I'm not as locked into that side of it, But just getting Nick Kurtz up to the big leagues, I think that would mean for the lineup that was that g or Schell is probably going to come out of it and they're going to do some shuffling that way.
Speaker 1: Well, well if Geo, if he came out of it, though, then someone would have to go to third base. They would probably have.
Speaker 2: To, isn't it the thought of Sodashrom going to third base? Didn't you? Didn't you mention that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they haven't even done it. They haven't even like he hasn't played a single game at third base. So well, what's happening right now is Brent Rooker is playing in left. That's tangible, So he would go to left, Kurtz would go to DH, and Sodashrim would play first. That would be the current outlook. An you are would probably and they could shorten strong side platoon. I suppose if they want Kurtz and and you are. Now if we start seeing sodashrom Go play third, then I think that's what it is. I think then I think that would make sense. But I don't know if they're comfortable. That's a big change going from you know, catching in first for a long time to then trying to like full time move to third. That's why I think this one's a lot more tangible. And then you're just gonna probably have an are making and you are making the bench or whatever it is. But Nick Kurts should be out soon. This is a good one. Here Whip saying homestand that's my birthday. What a great birthday treat wou'd be on April twenty second for the home stand for the A's Nick Kurtz comes up, we all have a wonderful celebration. It would be awesome. So I kind of feel like it's gonna be like Saturday. We're gonna wake up Saturday and we're gonna get Nick Kurtz out there. But the most important thing outside of it is just that we are getting even more confirmation. First one, everyone was like may man, anyone else. Second one he did it, We're like, okay, he's in the outfield. Third, third, time's the time. Shame on you. That's what we would do, Brenton Rooker making room for Nick Kurtz. And is this true? Let's see. Here's what manager Mark kartz Kotze had to say. The beauty of the process will be that we're adding a bat that can have impact in the lineup. Oh did they say it today? I mean, clearly, we all know what they're doing. But Nick Kurtz, get your Knick Kurt shares in, pick him up. I imagine we'll have lots of Nick Kurtz questions on the show. It was Spencer Strider Day yesterday. He was welcome back. His first at bat was great, struck out Bobaschett, high end side fastball, low outside slider. It was classic stuff. But then everything kind of tapered back just a tiny bit. He ended up five innings, five hits, five strikeouts, twour and runs a walk. His fastball had an absolutely absurd thirty swings on it. It's going to happen because he's a fastball slider guy, that ninety percent of his pitches are going to be fastball or slider, but unlike the Spencer Strider, were used to it, and I had only five whiffs. So thirty swings, only five whiffs, that's a seventeen percent. It ended up a seventeen percent whiff rate on the fastball. The fastball touched ninety eight, but then the velo dipped all the way down to ninety three, and we had talked about on I think the Discord Show and then a little bit on the live stream. It came back up, but then it came back down around ninety four ish in the fifth. So my question would be, what's your takeaway. Is there anything of you know, tangible worry or excitement or by I think you can have a few people that are a little like, ooh, Vello is down, and maybe there's some type of buy there, But I would say all in all, probably had solidly checked the game for Spencer Strider.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we talked about this a lot yesterday. I didn't love the fact that the velocity did kind of dip. If you go on Baseball Savon and you can search in the game feed that if you know your way around Baseball Savon, it's pretty easy. You go to the pitch velocity section in the game feed. You can search by strider and if you look by inning. In the first there was ninety six, ninety seven, in the second ninety five, and the third you started seeing some pitches at ninety four. We even got a fastball at ninety three. So, like I said yesterday, I'm not really overly concerned his first start back. It's going to take him a little bit of time to get back in the swing of things. If we see him the next time out in the time after that, sitting ninety four, then I'm going to start to be a little bit worried. But for now there's there's no real massive concern.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's good. Then it's good that you're not there. I'm not there. I think there was a solid outing. You kind of would expect with that type of missed time that there might maybe be, like, you know, some Vilo adjustments. It was nice that he came back with it. You're pitching in TRIPLEA. He was probably just destroying guys with the slider. Every strikeout pitch looked like this or the slider. The strider he was throwing, but the slider was getting just a bunch of strikeouts. But he already after that start moved into like I think it was like the fifth or sixth, and the betting odds for cy Young already, which is absolutely crazy. So I'm in on Spencer Strider. Everybody should have like a pretty you know, a pretty good return as far as like wherever you return you drafted him an interesting thing out of this as well. Just as one more pick up from what we talk about yesterday, Chris Bassett was amazing. He went five, struck out ten. Are you buying in on Chris Bassett now that you've had a little bit of time to sit on it. He threw seven different pitches which as a total equated to a thirty five percent with rate. He was getting lefty. I mean, pretty interesting stuff out of Bassett. He's at an insane, insane early start. Are you selling out a little bit of a boost? Are you holding because you think this is going to stick?
Speaker 2: I think if you can sell him and get like a real increased return as opposed to what you would have got a couple of weeks ago, then I'd be exploring it for sure. I don't think that the numbers were seeing so far are really that legit. The strikeouts for his career have been in the twenty two percent range, like clockwork, pretty much every year. He's thirty three percent so far. Command was all over the place. Last season highest walk rate we've seen from him in like seven years, and then this season we're seeing it back in the five percent range. In terms of his walks, the whip is at one oh seven, which I think is just too low. I don't think really much of this is sustainable. You know, he's stranding ninety two percent of batters. I just when you look at his age, when you look at the trajectory of his career, it's it's easier to chalk this up to just a couple of hot starts as opposed to something that he's going to be able to carry over throughout the whole season. That being said, I don't know what you're trading Chris Bassett for. So if you're getting a top twenty five or thirty pitcher for him, if you can trade him for like, I don't know, Shane Boss or something, or I don't know. I'm trying to think of another kind of like breakout e pitcher, not.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's more hitting like Chris Bassett's big start to me, reeks more of like you're not going to go get like another cool picture. You're going to trade him for, you know, maybe an underperforming hitter. Maybe it is like Simon has kind of been a poster child of like solid underperformed hitters that you can maybe buy. It's maybe probably something like that, And I think I might consider doing that because you might have gotten the best out of him already. You are not going to get the best, probably any point out of Bobby Miller. I don't know what the hap the hell happened to Bobby Miller six ere and runs over three innings and a no decision against the Rockies. Also in that matchup showy Otani hit a homer that looked like it almost left the state. It was insane. He had two RBIs. It was a classic home run day yesterday with Otani. But Bobby Miller, is there any hope long term?
Speaker 2: Week?
Speaker 1: I saw people in the chat yesterday we didn't get to it that were like, Hey, is Bobby Miller a streamed? Do we trust it? I'm completely out after being like a big Bobby Miller stuff plus guy, he had like monster stuff plus numbers across the board. Guy was touching ninety nine. There is zero feel for command. He got obliterated here. I'm one thousand percent out. The question is no on any question of Bobby Miller. But you feel any different.
Speaker 2: I hate to say it, but I don't like. And the funny thing is the stuff is still great. It's one o eight, you know, the velocity is still like ninety seven and change on his fastball. It's he gives up so much hard contact. He has, like you said, no real feeling for where the ball's going. You couldn't hit the broadside of a bar in half the time. It seems like I was so into him heading into last season. I had him as like a top fifteen or twenty pitcher, and I agree with you all. So at this point there's not much hope. I just I don't want to fully give up because he's still so young and there is still a chance that he's able to figure things out. Like he's only twenty six. He just turned twenty six this month. There's still a chance that he figures things out. But in redraft, I am fully out. I guess the question is in Dynasty League, so are you also dropping him?
Speaker 1: I'm out there is a chance, but it's as a reliever. You know, he's holding back velos so he can try to, you know, go five or six innings and he's still hitting ninety seven. Just get rid of that. Be a one inning guy. Throw ninety nine, throw one hundred. I'm done with it. He's young enough that things could change, Like I'm totally open to that, but like, I have no interest in it. He's massively inconsistent. And I think you guys should probably get out from under if if you were, especially all you guys that were asking like should I do Bobby, No, shouldn't And a little bit of selfish news just want to point out, how about Michael Tolio yesterday Michael tolia jack and a Grand Slam. Everything looks absolutely horrible. But one thing, let's just put the pen in that I've said is watch if things start to turn, then you want to jump back at least if you if you care what I have to say about it, because you know, again the XBA was two forty last year. I think he's a thirty five home run hitter. Everything looks absolutely atrocious. I'm telling you this right now. He's got a forty seven percent hard hit rate, forty seven percent strikeout rate. He's a fifty percent hard hit rate that if you if you see him collect a few games, I would run to go pick him up because that tide could start turning. But everything has been really bad, so don't go do it like right now. But he did hit a homer yesterday, which was really really nice. Max Meyer allowed five hits, three hundred runs, two walks, eight strikeouts on the Diamondbacks. He went six. Brandon Fought also five hits, one run, a couple walks and two strikeouts, and a nice little pitching duel of a couple guys that you definitely are going to want to be getting out, probably at any opportunity of who they're facing. Jackson Holiday, who we actually just had this big conversation about. Someone was asking us about dropping Holiday, I think versus like Cruise, and I'd kind of leaned in to say, I think there's still some things that are working well in Jackson Holiday's favor. Hit a grand slam yesterday, a big one four URBI obviously run scored. He was only one for four, but hit a homer that was nice. This question has popped up nothing really to talk about. So I'm kind of burning through it. I've saw someone ask this question, and this is fantastic. I've got two players for you, Joe, that we're going to play a little Are you ready to give up on these guys? Number one is a picture. Number two is a hitter, and someone in the chats already brought up the hitter, but let's start with the picture number one. Gavin Williams allowed four hits, five earned runs, walked four over six and two thirds against the Orioles yesterday. And it's not to say that he's just like a drop or anything like that, but we've been very questionable about how that spring training has moved over to here. That's another really bad on the walks. We're not seeing the strikeouts, we're not seeing good stuff, and it has been inconsistent the whole year. Are you ready to give up on Gavin Williams? To these people that are like, hey, would you drop Gavin Williams for Jose Soriano or for this streamer or are you going to hold on to Gavin after that start?
Speaker 2: No, I'm fine to move on from him if you're playing in deep leagues. Al only fifteen teamers. I would still hold on for now, but most of you guys are in ten or twelve teams, YAHOO, Standard Leagues, ESPN, CBS. There are so many good players on those waiver wires for the most part. Gavin Williams is somebody that I didn't come into the season that interested in. Mostly it was due to injury concerns. I figured that at some point he is going to have to go under the knife, just based on the way that last season went and the way that it tends to go with pitchers when they push the injury down the road and they don't have surgery. We've seen it with a lot of guys that either they're just not good ale at Tristan McKenzie, or eventually they do need to have surgery, like a Garrett Cole. And I think that one of the other out come is coming for Gavin Williams. But I was thinking that he would probably look okay on the mound, the performances would be pretty good, and then eventually he would get hurt. But the performances have not been good at all. He's giving up a ton of home runs, a ton of hard contact. I'm just I'm just not interested. I think I would drop him in most cases.
Speaker 1: Same thing chat are you done? Are you out on Gavin Williams? Or if you're watching after in the comment section on YouTube drop it? Are you in? Or are you back out on Gavin Williams. Here's the hitter and this is the one that someone brought up, are you done with Christian Walker? Christian Walker's hitting one fifty four a two sixty seven OVP. He's got two total extra base hits. He is striking out really as bad as he's done since twenty eighteen. Nothing close to that as a diamondback in recent history. There are a lot of other things in the profile that do look similar. He's hitting the ball about the same. Barrels are slightly down, He's walking babbit biz down. But everything has been bad. So are you ready to give up on Christian Walker? Because dang, do I see that a whole bunch?
Speaker 2: I'm not there personally. I understand the want to. If you look at the one fifty four batting average, he's done not a hell of a lot for you this season. But if you look below the surface, he's always been a massive barrel rate, massive hard hit guy, and those numbers are still intact. They're not quite what they were last season, but he's still nine and a half percent barrel rate forty five percent on the hard hit. The strikeouts are a little bit concerning, but considering the talent that Christian Walker has, I would think it's still too soon to give up now. With all the hot first basemen that are out there on the market, it'd be kind of a tough one. If you're seeing Ben Rice out there, maybe even Jonathan Randa, Spencer Torkelsen, it would be tempting to want to move on from Christian Walker. But I think Christian Walker is essentially like Matt Olson Pete Alonzo Light. I know that that's probably not a popular take, but his hard hit at his bat at ball metrics are very similar to those two guys. Yes, he's dealt with a couple injuries, he's older than they are, but I think you're still probably looking at twenty five plus home runs. The Crawford boxes are going to be something that he takes advantage of throughout the season. It's still a good lineup. I think if you cut Christian Walker now, you're gonna be kicking yourself for it within the next few weeks.
Speaker 1: I agree. I completely agree with that. I'm a lot more comfortable moving Gavin for streamers. I cannot let go of Christian Walker. I understand ten teamers are in a little bit of a different situation, but I think the hitting profile just still looks like Christian Walker. He's really underperforming as well. Fastballs and breaking pitches are closer to like a two fifty average on the expected side, while he's hitting under two hundred. So I think Walker is going to get back hopefully. You know, there's only four billion first basemen you could choose from that. You could put someone else in there and get him going. Shout out by the way to Peven Smith, my boy, Peven Smith, who I couldn't shut up about. Luckily, this is my Joe Piezopia that I told you so situation. But Gavin or Peven Smith just jacked the two run shot on Edward Cabrero, scoring Corbin Carrol maybe the best player in baseball, and Peven Smith just making it look good. Strong side platoon so and shout out. Someone had him as a home run call today, so that was that was super nice. I think it was game.
Speaker 2: I added him in a ton of fab leagues because it's six right handed pitchers this week and so far so good Man a couple of home runs yesterday and today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I did say solo shot because I know Corbyn. Yeah, solo shot. Corbyn looked like he ended up scoring. So we're not watching, we're doing the show here. But two nothing diamondback, so go d backs on that one. So Gavin Williams Christian Walker comments on YouTube, you out you holding, We got some some of the dudes in here quick on the rookie lookie, and then I want to see what the audience has got going down. I'm only doing this because he's in the miners. It's more of like a down on the farm. But we just talked about this yesterday David Bednarp. There was a scoreless inning of relief in Triple A. And he's been really good and it looks like he might be on the precipice of coming back up. He has not walked anyone, I believe in like five outings at five innings and Triple A hasn't walked anybody, So he might be coming back soon. And I do think if they bring him back up, they'll throw him into that closer role. Actual rookie lookies. We've got Edward Carrow is getting the call it from the White Sox, hitting three thirty three over fifteen games in Triple A. I had actually talked about this and wrote about this that, like Kyle Teel was off to this hot start, but he tapered down. Caro came up, and Carroll's got a longer history of working in this organization, so I'm really not super surprised about it. So Edgar Carroll's there. I think he's maybe a two catcher type of guy that you could look at. Probably nothing more anything on Caro for you or a White Sox catch. I don't know if you play in a lot of two catcher leagues.
Speaker 2: I play in mostly two catcher leagues. I'm mostly an NFBC guy. I'll take a look this weekend. There are a couple of leagues where I'm still waiting on Tyler Stevenson to come back, and you know, a couple of leagues where I'm generally kind of a pun catcher guy. So I'll take a look, see how he does in these first couple of games, and probably put in some modest bids. On Sunday, I.
Speaker 1: Talked to earlier in the week, or maybe it was last week, but with the justin Steel news, Kate Horton, I said, has got to be on your radar. Kate Horton struck out six, allowed one run over five innings on Wednesday in Triple A. I think that could lead up that if you want to talk about timeline, so what was that Wednesday? He could be a guy that could come up over this week and to start for next week or very very soon. Be on the lookout for it. He's been really, really good. Kate Horton might be a pickup if you want to be sneaky and in the non Nick Kurtz world Kobe Mayo, for you know, Kobe Mayo was kind of Nick Kurtz last year. He was just destroying the world and everybody wanted him to come up. Three for five yesterday, three run homer for triple A. There's just no spot for him. But you know, if he were to come up, he would be kind of in line with one of those guys that you definitely want to pick up. All right, let's see what's going on with the Penis and cracker decks. Thoughts on Pepio and then also a bush or Torque, you got any I mean, I like Pepio. What's your thought on that? But I think he's like a good starter, you don't have to stream and you probably put him out towards any matchup. I think he's a solid SP four SP five maybe does that sound right?
Speaker 2: I think he even has the potential to do more than that. I've got a lot of drop questions over the last couple of days about him. The command has not really been that great. We've seen a bunch of walks, but the walk rate is still where it was last season eight point nine last year eight point eight. This season, it's just early, you know, it's just still so early. I came into the season really high on Pepio. The stuff is still there. It's we're talking about four starts. I think if you cut him, it's similar to Walker. If you cut him, you're gonna end up regretting it. I don't love the ballpark, like pitching on that park is a little tricky, and there might be some matchups where you want to sit him. But I still think you're getting a quality year out of Pepio. I'd roster him in all fourmats still.
Speaker 1: I did too, and I'm Bush over Torque right now. It's pretty close, though, Yeah, that's pretty close.
Speaker 2: I mean, you go either way.
Speaker 1: I've been fine with you if you.
Speaker 2: Go each I don't have a strong opinion on that one. And I just wrote up a thing on Tork yesterday. His metrics are looking so similar to twenty twenty three. I think we're probably going to get something very similar to what we saw that year, about thirty Homers, about ninety ribbis. But Bush is looking great as well. In his lineup is much better than what we've got in Detroit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did the poll, by the way, on Gavin Williams. It was fifty six percent I said, I believe said out on the live twitch, So be interesting to see what that ends up being on the YouTube rank. Bassett Lodolo mize, what do you got.
Speaker 2: Mis basket Lodolo? I think I think that's the way I would go.
Speaker 1: I think I agree. Lodolo is really weird for me right now because he's changing from like, I'm not a misbat type of guy to kind of doing like what Hunter Green is doing. I wouldn't be surprised if Lodola's over Bassett. But I'm gonna go with the same exact order. You and I are guy are like just mys. Guys have an offer of jung jung hu Lei for akuna akunya on the table. I cannot speak today in the redraft head to head points league. Whatever side is the acunya one, that's the one that you want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like one of the biggest Jung Hulei fans around, but you're getting round with a kunya for him? That is a beautiful cell high.
Speaker 1: Now what are we doing with Brenton Doyle. We're waiting for him to I don't think they're gonna put him on the iel. We're just waiting for him to get back into games. That's it.
Speaker 2: The Rockies too. I've given up long ago on trying to figure out what the Rockies are doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no idea. I'm not. I'm not the biggest Brenton Doyle guy, but he's been decent. Is Robbie Ray even droppable at this point?
Speaker 2: I'd prefer to sit him, but I'd understand dropping. The command is all over the place. I mentioned the broadside of a bar and earlier Robbie Ray. This guy couldn't hit anything. He's striking guys out. But every game we're seeing I think the last line was eight strikeouts and five walks, and that's become kind of regular for him. Prefer to sit him as opposed to dropping him if you.
Speaker 1: Can those those like spring training darlings like Doyle or Not, Doyle, Robbie, Ray, Gavin Williams. Just it's not it's not going so great right now, Jake Berger or Ronda got Rice too, burger Man getting back into it, Burgers starting to pick it back up. This is a Burger for me. But you know, I don't want to leaf leave off of him. I know you're a big Roanda guy, though.
Speaker 2: I like all of them there. If you can only have two, I'd probably go with Burger and Rice, but Randa deserves to be on rosters too.
Speaker 1: You're making a meal, you're making lunch, Burger and Rice. What do we do about Nola? Just be patient? I had him lower than a lot of people. Yes, you have to be patient, because what is the alternative for you to release Aaron Nola and cut him? No, unless say, I mean, unless you're playing in the six man leagues. Wait for him to maybe get right and move off. I feel like he might be naturally kind of a slower ish guy gets going mid season. But I'm not the biggest Nola guy. What about Yo Rico?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I came into the season. I think he was like thirty two or something for me in my rankings, which is the lowest since I've started doing rankings that Aaron Nola has ever come in on the sp ranks. But you know every other year he does this. In even years, Aaron Nola is good. In odd years, Eron Nola is bad. I know it sounds like the stupidest analysis you've ever heard, but go and look at his stat lines every year going back back to twenty seventeen, and it's just the pattern. So I don't know how analytical that is, not very much so, but it just seems to be what he does. He has a good year followed by a bad year followed by a good year.
Speaker 1: Like how analytical it's not at all, But it's just a fun thing to take a look at. Any news on Merrill, he was he's at the State with the pottery stadium, I guess, and he was doing just running drills yesterday. Not going to come off the il I think we mentioned yesterday, but he was just doing some running stuff with Joe Musgrove. It still looks like he's a little bit away. By the way, I need to trade Naylor so I can make room for Kurtz. I got soda Strom too, No, you don't. I just want to point that out. You do not need to trade Nailor, nor should you trade Naylor. He's going to be an RBI monster this whole season, regardless of Kurtz or Sodastrom. Find something else. Trade soda Strom on his absolutely hot streak. Do you think Tatas Soderstrom is gonna hit fifty homers this year? I don't like. Maybe in that ballpark and we'll look back and that'll be silly. But I would trade soa from before I even think about trading Nailor.
Speaker 2: Right. Yeah, is what Kurts is Mark. People are going crazy tripping over themselves about Kurtz. See how the manager, because you just see how you value him right there? You want him over Nailer. If that's the kind of line in your league, you might be able to go to hundred and twenty player for him. Yeah.
Speaker 1: They say the best time to trade a prospect is right before they're called up, So it might be the best valuation of someone. If you can get nailor return cost for a guy like Kurtz, yeah, I might consider it unless it's a keeper. Is Neto going to get activated today? They're not telling us they like I think he is. He's played a handful of Triple A games. They said they are not comfortable mentioning when it is. I think it'll be like tomorrow. To be honest with you, I think we're going to be looking at a tomorrow call up on zach Netto. But for whatever reason, they just don't want to let us know all the information. Friends, it is that time. No, it's not a Joey p read. It's a Welsh version of it. So in you win, be damned, you train hard, you show up, But lately something feels off. I mean Joe had to take a vacation. Maybe there is a reason fatigue lingers for joe recovery. It's taking longer in his performance. It's just not where it used to be. Those might be signs of low testosterone, and an Arizona trip isn't going to fix that, but maybe Kaisa trex can. The low testosterone is a condition affecting about thirty percent of adult men in America and Kaisa Trex is an FDA approved testosterone replacement therapy designed for men like Joe Piece of Pia. It's not an injection, it's not a gel. It's a twice daily pill that fits seamlessly and your active lifestyle helping restore your testosterone to optimal levels. Don't let low t hold you or Joe back. Visit kisatrex dot com to learn more and find a provider near you who can help you get started. It's all about you. That's kyz a t r e x dot com. It's by prescription only. Kaisa Trex is a controlled substance and can be a target of abuse. Kisatrex is not for use in pregnant women or men with prostate or breast cancer. Safety and efficacy in those younger than eighteen is not known. Tell your doctor about all medical conditions and medications because serious side effects could include increase blood pressure, worsening prostate symptoms, increase risk of prostate cancer, blood clots in the legs or lungs, decreased sperm count, liver problems, enlarge or painful breasts, and breathing problems while you sleep. With common side effects including swelling of the ankle's feet and body, increase, red blood cell count, and increase in prostate specific antigens or PSA levels. PSA is a test used to detect prostate cancer. Report these symptoms to your doctor, call your doctor. To learn more about kaisatres. For questions or more, visit www dot kisatrex dot com or call one eight three three nine four nine five zero four zero. I couldn't say like hard hit ball, and I was able to do all the side effects there. For whatever reason, I was stumbling over myself all this morning, but apparently I could read about in large breasts and antigen levels.
Speaker 2: So there you go. Friends, Just try to hold myself back the whole time looking at the chat.
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't even see Low T Joe. Oh, I'm capital L Welsh and low T Joe.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: Those are your new characters, Kelly. I think we got something we can work on here, poor Lo T Joe. Don't worry. Kaisa Trex is here digging the slow soft guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I do it a little different than Joe. So there you go. Shout out to Kaisa treks there. All right, let's keep jamming and rolling. Where were we three up and three down? Kyle Raley. Kyle Rally hit two homers against the Reds yesterday. Chris Bassett, as we mentioned, struck out the ten. Patrick Freakin Corbin dominated. He looked like Clayton Kershaw when five and one third struck out six had Mike Trout just staring at whatever the hell he was looking at. Dude, it's the meme. I think I text you this, that meme out there. That's that's like, you know, whenever I bet us dollars on bop bop bop, that's me with Patrick Corbyn. Every time I bet on kat Patrick Corbyn, I'm like, he's gonna get obliterated. He is elite, and then the next start it's just boom. I don't are you gonna fall for that at all? Are you gonna fall Patrick Corbin, Tyler Molly or Patrick Corbyn?
Speaker 2: If I had to pick one, Kyler Molly, I mean, I'm never taking Patrick Corbyn unless we're hopping in the dolore and going back to twenty nineteen, I'm not taking Patrick Corban. And I know I forget if it was on leading off for which show it was yesterday, But I said, if it's the hits, if it's the runs, if it's whatever, bet against Patrick Corbyn and then there you go, that's baseball.
Speaker 1: Did I thought Patrick Corban was pitching two days ago and thought he then he was pitching yesterday, and it does. Patrick Corbyn looked great. I'm not gonna fall for it. That's definitely a fool me once, shame on you type of thing. We're not gonna do the Patrick Corbyn thing. But I'll admit he looked looked pretty good. He had the one Patrick Corbyn used the Kistrict. The Mike Trout at bat was so crazy because Mike Trout watched like a ninety two mile an hour fastball go down the middle on a three to two count, so he was clearly looking for slight. He just had these guys all mixed up and he was throwing for strike. So it was pretty crazy to watch. Maybe if Corbyn's going up against a lesser of a lineup, I don't know what the schedule looks like, maybe he would be a streaming option, but I just don't think I can fall for it. So those were the ups on the downs. Herman Marquez did make it out of the first he led seven earned runs. Aaron Nola's we talked about he got lit up by the Giants. Nine hits, six earned runs, walked for and a little golden Now, yeah, golden sombrero is the zero for four. I was about to say, we're not talking about the Cinco stinko, but golden sombreros for Michael Harris, Austin Riley and j t Romuto. We haven't had any Sinco stinkos in a little bit, so the hell's going on? We need a little bit of that stinko, Sinco Stinko. See again, I can't speak today. I can talk about twelve different symptoms for a low tee thing, I can't say Sinco or Sinco injuries. Matt Wallner is going to be placed on the IL ten day with a left hamstring strain, so that's brutal. Marlin's activating Connor Norby. I saw some people in the chat a little bit excited about that. Connor Norby twelve team. Are you a go on Connor Norby with twelve team? I can ask you this because Piez of Pia hates Norby, but where are you at?
Speaker 2: Why does he hate noise?
Speaker 1: He just hates him hates him. He's like, is garbage needs to take tracks? Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: No, I think he's a solid player. I wouldn't mind adding him in a twelve teamer. I think there are still going to be some strikeout issues most likely, but I would take a chance. Like what we've seen from him in the minors has been pretty impressive, you know, hating for average hitting, for power, stealing bases. The lineup and ballpark are not going to do any favors. But I think he's worth a speculative ad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who would you rather have? Connor Norby or Luis Rainguifo.
Speaker 2: I'd probably go with Renifo.
Speaker 1: I might speculate on Norby. Norby really good barrel numbers. That team is kind of going Matt Nervios we talked about yesterday, hit another bomb, Davi or Edward gets on. It's just it's not that old Marlins team. So I don't know. I'm speculating on Norby if he's floating out there for people. Red's placed Christian in Carnacion Strand on the tin day al with the lower back inflammation. He loves at Il. They recalled Noelvie Marte, but they also mentioned that Spencer Steer is like super close to being able to play first base, so I think that's going to be an alternative. Brian BeO struck out seven, allowed four runs over four and one third on Wednesday rehabbing with thea A Portland, so it looks like Brian Beyo is closing in on being available pretty soon. Ranger Swarrez struck out seven in a what was it a low A minor league game, so that's probably going to be a couple more starts, but he's going to, you know, so maybe you want to if you're into the Ranger Swarrez, you can pick him up. He should be up in the next week or two. A few other injuries, White Sox activated Andrew Benintendi from the Tin Day il as Austin Slater is going to be undergoing surgery to repair a torn meniscus in his right knee, expected to be out about six weeks. But Ben in ten years back, and I wanted to do this because we had this big question about stashing pictures and stuff from yesterday's show, one of the shows, and you were like, I don't even know what's going on with ury Prez. He threw yesterday, and then we found out today that Uri Perez is roughly one month away from a minor league rehab assignment according to Clayton McCullough. So if you're one month out, we're calling that mid May rehabit assignment, I would expect is going to be three or four starts mid June. Looks like we might be getting your ead. So that is a very tangible one. So pending what your il situation is in your fantasy league, I actually would go pick up Uri Prez right now because we have something very tangible. It's not in the very near future, but June you could get him back, and I kind of feel like they would let him roll out a little bit. So are you going to pick up and speculate on urre Ury Perez or Shane Bieber? Who would you rather speculate on.
Speaker 2: It's going to be kind of a similar situation. I think Bieber is a little bit behind Uri. URI's the younger guy. Higher upside being said, Bieber's want a cy young before. So they're both interesting, but I think I would go with Uri interesting.
Speaker 1: With Jerry's saying too, here you expect Yuri is going to be on probably more of a pitch count than a guy like Bieber is going to be, but he's gonna probably beat the timeline. I think I would still go with Yuri and then Yuri or Manaya Maya. Manaya looks seems like he's like a month ahead of Yuri at minimum, so I would go with Manaya.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not a big Manya guy, but I probably still go with him.
Speaker 1: All right, let's hit some bets. I was one in one yesterday. I don't know where you were at, Joey. I don't think we've still earned back the big song. While piece of Pia is back, he can sing it. I will not. Let's get to business. It's best bets of the day. You've got a bunch of player props for us, Joe. You can tell us how you did yesterday. Like I said, I don't know what your tally was, but let's hear that, and let's hear what you got for today.
Speaker 2: I was two for three yesterday, which is not bad. Jose Ramirez. Jose Ramirez went over the total base prop and Max Meyer. The over was three and a half on the strikeouts. I wish I bet the latter because he got eight and he actually got jobbed on another call at least one other The umps were not great in that game, and then Lawrence Butler did only have one hit. I bet the over one and a half total bases, but he stole a couple bags too, So if you start him in fantasy, we'll take it. I know that's not what the point of it was, but we'll move on to today. On a bit of a hot streak, Pee Alonso over one and a half total bases plus one fifties, three consecutive multi hit games. This line feels pretty nice for Pete Alonzo today. I don't know why it's so high. He's been like red hot.
Speaker 1: One of the reasons. Plante has been pretty good, and he's a massive ground ball pitcher. That's actually I'm gonna be talking about that here shortly, so I would expect that maybe has something to do with it. Like you're talking like seventy percent ground ball he's running right now. But still to that, I kind of agree with you. Alonzo has been super hot, and when the ball travels, two bases are usually in tow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for him, two bases it's pretty easy to come by, especially recently. And then the other total base problem going with his junior Camonaro going up against Will Warren in that little tiny ballpark in Tampa Bay. Will Warren and has not been so great so far, walking a lot of guys. He's got a five to fourteen era. Haven't been that impressed Junior Camanaro over one and a half total base is also a really nice number at plus one p forty and then a little bit of a safer bet still plus money. But this one is also a line that I don't really understand. Emerson Hancock, who has been brutal when we've seen him in the major leagues going into Great American Ballpark to Fay Cincinnati and the line is at two and a half runs and you're getting plus money on it. This one might go over in the first inning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, this one's gonna happen like pretty immediately here, So I actually am also I'm on the reds for the first five run line on that. I think that's like, yeah, it's like gonna start in like two minutes as we're going. So that'll be for live people betting that are watching the show live on Twitch, we'll get to see what the results are pretty quick. For the YouTube side, I agree with.
Speaker 2: You on that.
Speaker 1: I'm not a handcock guy on my bets for the today. For today, I'm going with the A's first five run line. So that's just to be up by a run. It's plus money. It's going up against Davis Martin. The A's offense has just been just absurd. You know. I love Rooker in the outfield, Butler heating up. I love that top five of the lineup. It's been such a such a big boost. And then you ad Kurtz it's gonna be great. That doesn't matter for this Davis Martin, he's had one big blow up game. I think the A's are going to get to them first five. They'll be up by a run and that is even money, which I like. And then Andrea Plante has mentioned before four and a half. On the strikeouts, we're going with an under two. I know a lot of people associate me with overs rightfully, so it's a little bit juiced, but I really like this one. Mets are like seventh, I believe in the league, or it's top it's between top five and top seven in least strikeouts per game, so they're not striking out a ton already. Then you've got a really really heavy, heavy ground ball pitcher in Polante, and of his three starts, he's only struck out over five or he's five or more once. So one of his three starts, he's hit this to a team that's not striking out a bunch. SODA's coming off of a strikeout game. We're going to get right there. Lots of ground balls for the Cardinals, So I'm going to go under four and a half strikeouts on Polante with that ace first five. Those are my bets. Those are Joey's bets. Check out over on Betting Pros. You can check out the Betting Pros app. You can follow us, you can download follow a lot of other great people. It's a really cool experience. And if you guys are looking for those bets, make sure to check out our deal. Over on FanDuel, you can bet five get two hundred Fantasypros dot Com slash leading off. That is your offer if you go and sign up for new customers over on FanDuel. Home run board. What do we got on the home run board? I got nothing. I'm moving down a tiny bit. Let's see Milwonkee. Our nine to ten looks like we had a couple people jump up. We've got two twelves and eleven and some tens Razor Ramon getting back up there into the top five. Looking over on the other side of the board, I see Whips has gotten up there. Good job, Whips a regular in the chat here, and some others from mycelscal South African g We got some people from last year that are rolling with it. Don't see piece of PA, don't see a Rico. So let's get you guys up there for your chance to win that Sammy Sosa autograph Jersey. You guys can get a prime sub here using Twitch and you'll have access to do it, or you can just get the premium discord. Whichever you want to do. You can take part in it. It is not too late, except for some of us that are rolling with some homers. So where are you going today, mister Joe Rico on the home run call, you actually stole mine, but you got to before me, so it's yours.
Speaker 2: It pairs in with my Emerson Hancock, bet Ellie Della Cruz and my god, do I need a home run? I got one. I thought I had two. I have one and it came on opening day, So I am absolutely cold as ice here, but I think Ellie, it might even happen while we're on the air here at the end.
Speaker 1: Yeah game just started that, Yeah game is going right now. Little Brady singers cleaning up a little bit, if you will, not on Discord, but in the first inning. So Ellie, I like that one. I would have probably done the exact same had you not. I'm going to go over onto Kyle Schwarber. Kyle Schwarber plus four hundred. By the way, he was also plus four hundred, so four to one on FANDLE if you did end up wanting to bet it, he's the number one in that game. I got a little Chris Sanchez action happening. So I am hoping Kyle Schwarber go and get me going, get me up to nine, trying to get to double digits, trying to get a little bit of room before joeyp comes back. All right, friends, that is it. Thank you so much for hanging out. Shout out to the people with the new follows. Would remind everybody again on the twitch side, we are so close to the April sub goal. We are eleven away. We want to get to one hundred in April. Let's do that. Plus, I don't think we're going to hit the thousand followers, but you know what, crazy things can happen. Let's get to eight hundred so you can freely follow, or you can get a sub or use your Amazon Prime to do that for you guys on YouTube you want to watch live, come down and do it. Plus also mentioned I don't think I mentioned this before over on the YouTube side. YouTube dot Com Slash Fantasy Pros MLB giveaways. Any of the videos we have, we did waivers, we did trades. We've got more giveaways for you. Nico Horner autographed your just by subscribing to the YouTube and then making a comment. So if you guys are watching on YouTube right now, make sure you're subscribed. Any comment on any video for this month, you will be entered. So go and run and do that. Go win some stuff. Joe Rico, let's get out of here. We got baseball a toe. We're coming here for Friday. Maybe some surprises here for tomorrow. Joey PA's intown, So make sure you guys are locked in and join us for the Friday show. Shout out to Kelly Calli and Kelly on the Ones and TUESA. I gotta get out here. I literally can't speak. I'm done. It's been too much. Let's go have a great one, Fantasy Pros MLB leading off, We're out of here piece.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Baseball podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. Follow us on x, Instagram, and TikTok at Fantasy pros at. Subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros MLB