Speaker 1: What is this ability? What does it do?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Worster? You almost look worry me?
Speaker 3: Worried? No matter what you do, you have no chance against me. Now, are you going to tell me what this ability does?
Speaker 1: Or should I just end our battle right now? It's a pretty simple.
Speaker 2: All it does is give me the strength of twenty warriors.
Speaker 1: What why he normally absolutely normally? Dude, Like, what even is that skill?
Speaker 4: I have no idea. I didn't know Kane could do that? Bliss, did you know about this?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I thought I knew all.
Speaker 5: Of Kane's abilities, but I've never.
Speaker 4: Seen this one before.
Speaker 5: I wonder why he's never used it.
Speaker 1: It doesn't make any sense. I mean, look at how powerful he is. They can't touch him.
Speaker 3: I think we need to keep a close eye on Kine.
Speaker 1: Uh, what do you mean, kid? You can't be worried about him? Looks to me like he's taking care of business over there. He is.
Speaker 3: But I don't know if none of you even knew he had this ability. It makes me a little worried that he's using it. Now. We're in a pretty serious situation. Maybe that's the only reason he used it, because we're in so much danger.
Speaker 1: Oh, kid, I hope you're wrong, but it does kind of make sense what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Indeed, I think Aiden is right.
Speaker 4: Let's all be ready to move if Kane needs our help.
Speaker 2: Looks like you, sir, I guess your brands weren't twice after the task.
Speaker 1: That's some ability you've got there. I'll give you that.
Speaker 3: But in case you haven't noticed, we're dead even now.
Speaker 2: Your strength matches mine.
Speaker 3: But I'm betting you can't keep this up forever.
Speaker 2: It's not too late for you to walk away. You started this and you can end it now.
Speaker 1: Don't worry.
Speaker 3: I will end it just as soon as that little skill of yours wears off. Oh no, I think Western knows that Kane can't keep that ability running for long.
Speaker 1: We've got to stop him now. This is our best chance. We're with your kid, but we need a plan.
Speaker 3: If we could just let Kine have one good chance to Oh oh oh.
Speaker 1: I've got an idea.
Speaker 3: Okay, quick, before Kane's ability wears off, I need you all to go to stract Western. Don't try to attack him, just try to slow him down and get frustrated.
Speaker 5: No, prob, dude, I'm the king of making people made.
Speaker 1: He really is come on, let's hit it my way. All you did was make me take a few steps back.
Speaker 2: What that tick?
Speaker 1: What are you three even doing? You don't have a chance, fine.
Speaker 3: Crab way, Seriously, what is this?
Speaker 1: Is it supposed to scare me? Because it sure ain't gonna stop me?
Speaker 2: Cain, Cain?
Speaker 3: Are you okay?
Speaker 2: For now? This ability only has about one minute laughed on it?
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, okay, Well I have an idea. But tell me, if you can get one lean shot at Wester, do you think you can knock him out?
Speaker 2: I think so, but there's no way to get a clean shot at him. I might be as strong as him, but he's still faster than me.
Speaker 1: Leave that to me.
Speaker 3: Just keep an eye on what I'm about to do. Once I change, you shout like you're really surprised, makes your Wester looks over at me. You'll know what to do after that.
Speaker 2: Eight and wait, what do you mean or know what to do?
Speaker 3: Okay, time to use that glamour skill again, man, I hope this works glamour.
Speaker 1: Oh oh I get it. Oh my, look at the size of that gold bar. What's that ah away from me? You fools? Oh this this is incredible.
Speaker 3: Look at it.
Speaker 1: Look at the size of it.
Speaker 3: This gold bar would allow me to live like a king for the rest of my life.
Speaker 1: Yes, Sane, what are you waiting for? Oh right, straight you sneaky. Oh we did it.
Speaker 2: Oh we did it, and just in time too.
Speaker 3: Kane.
Speaker 1: Are you all right?
Speaker 5: Caine dude? Oh no, hen can you hear me?
Speaker 2: It's okay, friends, I'm fine, just very tired.
Speaker 1: Kane. That was amazing. What was that skill you used?
Speaker 2: It's called Night's Honor. It's the most powerful ability I have.
Speaker 4: I'll say it was incredible. How come you've never used it before?
Speaker 5: For real, dude, you could have taken out the Flopper or Captain Cutter all by yourself.
Speaker 2: It's ah ah, not that simple. There's a reason I never used that skill. Park, Oh, do me a favor and scan me.
Speaker 1: Uh sure, all right? What in the Caine? Your level? What? What is it? Was it you level sixty two earlier?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I don't believe this. Everyone. Cane's down to level fifty seven.
Speaker 2: Oh that's why I don't ever use that ability. It cost me five levels, five levels for ten minutes of super strength who and the skill takes an entire month.
Speaker 1: The richarge, dude, Cain.
Speaker 3: I don't know it.
Speaker 1: Cain, that was the most selfless heroic thing I've ever seen anyone do. You've saved us all? Thank you? Oh look the game master.
Speaker 5: Congratulations Adventurers. Oh man Aiden, I bet you're about to get another skill bro indeed copycat Aiden. For your role in this battle, you will be able to choose one of the Bandit King's abilities. I also grant you two levels.
Speaker 3: Uh thanks, but it was really Cain who saved the day.
Speaker 5: I know that is why. Sir Kin Iron Defender, you will be granted three levels in addition to the experience you gained from this battle. Well done to you all.
Speaker 1: Well, what do you know we want?
Speaker 2: And I only lost two levels instead of five. Ah, I'll take it.