Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: It is Verdict with Senator Ted Kruz Ben Ferguson with you. We have a jam packed show for you today that includes two big stories that deal with Israel, specifically in a shock of Democrats demanding conditional aid to Israel if they do certain things that would actually help Hamas. We're going to deal with that. Plus, Hunter Biden is cracked out demanding new things from Congress. His new demands that are pretty funny. We'll explain those, but before we get to that, on a serious note, Senator you and several other senators, today we're able to sit down and watch some of the horrific videos of the attack that Israel on Israel by Hamas. I want you to walk us through this because it's important that people understand just how barbaric, how well thought out, how well planned, how orchestrated, and how these Jihadis trained in Iran to prepare for this attack.
Speaker 1: Well, that's right. So it is right now eleven thirty two pm on Tuesday night, and so we're recording this at the end of the day Tuesday. I started the day at nine am in a room in the Capitol watching a video and the video consists of forty six minutes of footage raw video that the Government of Israel is compiled, and most of the footage is from either body cameras that hamas terrorists were wearing, or from their cell phones that they were wearing, or in some instances, from security cameras that were set up in different people's homes that filmed what was happening. And it was we watched one hundred and thirty eight people being murdered. Wow, it was. It was horrible. Look, I mean, I will say there were about fifty seve in the room, so about half the Senate came to watch. And I was glad of that. And there were a fair number of Democrats in the room. I was glad in particular the Democrats were seeing this. I will say, look, it's one thing to watch, like an action movie, to watch Rambo or John Wick and you see lots of people being shot and it's you know, it's Hollywood. What was horrifying about this is this was real people being murdered in real time. And it was one after the other after the other. It was wanton, it was it was directed. Any civilian they saw, they just came up and just began firing shots at him, firing There were several things that were horrifying, but one of the most horrifying aspects was the joy that the Hamas terrorists expressed as they were murdering, as they were shooting little children, as they shooting women, as they were shooting just any civilian they saw. As they were gunning down teenagers at the music festival. They're laughing, they're cheering. They're saying Allah Akbar, God is great, God is great, God is great, they said over and over and over again, as they're just murdering people, and there's there's a joy that the the raw hatred. We saw them with a knife cutting the head off of a corpse of a man, just sawing his head off, and it's watching someone being beheaded. Thankfully, that man was dead already, so at least he wasn't alive while he was being beheaded, but they sawed his head off and took his head as a as a trophy that We saw footage of the terrorists desecrating bodies, playing with They would they would sever heads and play with the heads. We saw them dragging dead bodies of Jews into Gaza and they throw them in the public square, and just a mob would descend and kicking, punching and beat the dead body. They were cheering in joys and celebration. I'll tell you, Ben, that the most disturbing thing that I saw in the video was actually audio, and it was audio of a cell phone conversation that the Israelis intercepted, and it was a Hamas terrorist who was calling home to his parents in Gaza. And first he talks to his dad and he says in Arabic, he says, Dad, I just killed ten with my bare hands. I killed ten with my bare hands. And he's so proud and he's bragging, and his father is proud of him, and he's bragging. He says over and over again, I killed ten with my bare hands. And then he says, let me talk to mom, let me talk to mom, and his mother gets on the phone and he repeats again his I killed ten Jews with my bare hands. I killed them. I killed them, I killed them, I killed them, and his mother is joyously crying. I gotta say, Ben.
Speaker 2: Like they're celebrating it, that's what you're saying. This is like a celebration of like winning a football game, except they're actually mass murdering people.
Speaker 1: Listen, the level of absolute hate in warfare. If you have a war, let's say you have the Ukraine War and the Russians and Ukrainians are shooting at each other, there may be a day when a Russian soldier or a Ukrainian soldier, let's say they shoot ten soldiers on the other side. I cannot imagine someone calling their mom and joyously describing I just killed ten people today, much less the people they're killing. They're not opposing soldiers in a war. They're civilians, they're women, they're little children that they're gunning down. And I want you to think about how just twisted the racist, vicious anti Semitic hate is that's inculcated in Hamas. And most of these Hamas terrorists that they're teenagers there. They're in their early twenties. They're young Palestinians in Hamas, and they are thrilled when they murder someone. They stop and say, take a selfie with me. By the way, you also have idiots on college campuses and and other morons on in the global media denying these atrocities happen. Look, most of this video was filmed by Hamas. They are proud of it. They want the world to know what they did. And they photographed it, they took videos of it, and you see them like they go through a room and they're like some dead bodies, but if something's not dead, they're like, shoot them in the head, shoot them in the head, and I'll tell you something else. That was really disconcerting. Repeatedly, the Hamas terrorists number one, they referred to Israelis over and over again as dogs. That's what they called him. Your dogs, your dogs, your dogs. But they also repeatedly referred to Israelis as it, not he or she it. And this was multiple Hamas terrorists. It's over forty six minutes, so it's lots of little videos that that that were spliced together, but you'd have multiple Hamas terrorists saying things like it's dead, it's dead, grab it, and I gotta say it. It reminded me of the dehumanization of Jews by the Nazis, that that that that they have been so inculcated in vicious hatred that they are convinced that Jews are not people. They're not women, they're not men, they're not children, they're it's and and and they're dogs, and it was to see it. Listen, I've lived fifty two, almost fifty three years on planet Earth. I've never had a day where I've seen over one hundred and thirty people murdered in front of my eyes. And that's how today began.
Speaker 2: Explain how all of this transpired of the video being put together? Who did that?
Speaker 1: Who put this together?
Speaker 2: For you guys as senators, this obviously wasn't classified. It sounds encouraging that about fifty percent of the Senate showed up. It also, to me is discouraging that the other fifty percent did not show up. Should every senator have watched this? Do they not have an obligation to watching it, to see it, to understand it, to realize what happened on that day, and why did some of me not show up? And how was this put together?
Speaker 1: So look, this was grotesque and horrible. I felt physically sick. I wanted to vomit in the room, being abject terror. You're seeing a level of evil that I've never seen before. And by the way, the one hundred and thirty plus people who were murdered on these videos, that's about ten percent of the Israelis that were murdered on October seventh, they killed over twelve hundred, so that is right about ten percent of the people who murdered that They have videos, So this is it's a collection of videos that the Israeli government put together and so a lot of them are ones they got from Hamas social media. So a lot of this Hamas posted this like they're proud of it, they're celebrating what they did. Some of this they got from Hamas cell phones. Some of this they got from victim cell phones. So there are images of victim cell phones where for example, you have a bunch of Israelis hiding in a closet and terrified, saying they're coming, they're coming, and you see them covered with blood. That there's videos, some of them. A couple of the snippets in this video have been on Twitter. So for example, they're video of a relatively young Israeli woman I'd say probably early twenties, wearing gray sweatpants, where her entire crotch area is covered. It is soaked in blood, and it is obvious from the blood that is both in the rear and the front of a crotch area that this young woman has been violently violently raped and probably raped with with four and eye. The quantity of the blood suggests major bleeding. And this woman is being like thrown in a truck and being taken as a hostage. So after she was violently raped, she was taken as a hostage. You see lots of people taking as hostage and the joy of the terrorists. So the way it was shown, the Israeli government put it together, and that they spliced it together, and it's as I said, it's from Hamas social media, it's from Hamas cell phones, it's from victim social media, it's from victim cell phones. There were a number of videos from security cam, security footage like in someone's home if they have a security camera. There were footage of the terrorists coming in, the terrorists going into a kindergarten, shooting a teacher, and there were also footage from first responders who came in after, so after the attack happened, they came in and for example, in the music festival, you know, the music festival Hamas terrorists came in on paragliders and with machine guns murdered a couple of hundred, mostly young people, who were at an outdoor music festival. And like the first responders walking through, there were just dozens of bodies, like in an area behind behind the like coke machines, not coke machines, but sort of soda fountains where they were serving drinks, and you could see that people were hiding. They were hiding behind the counters. And this was a first responder video, so we don't know how those people were murdered, but presumably terrorists came in with machine guns and just shot one after the other after the other as they were hiding. There was also at the music festival, there was a whole line of porta potties. You know, probably I don't know, twenty or thirty porta parties. This was a big outdoor music festival, so it was a place for people to go to the restroom. And the hamas terrasts walk down all the porta potties have the doors closed, and they walk down and they shoot multiple bullets through the doors of each porta potty, and you know, they're obviously assuming and we didn't actually see someone killed in the porta potty, but we did see one of the porta potties with just blood smeared all throughout. So obviously at least one person was hiding in there and was murdered, and it was just so this was put together by the Israeli government. They have shown it to multiple people in the Senate. The people who displayed it for the other senators were Marco Rubio and Jackie Rosen. Marco Rubio is the ranking member on the Intelligence Committee. Jackie Rosen. I don't know why the two of them were the ones showing it, but they decided to show it, and as I said, about half the senators came listen. People were really you know, senators are a pretty garrulous bunch. They're they're often joking, they're talking. People walking out of it were in tears, like it was. It was horrifying to see, and like when we filed out of the room, the room was silent, like no one was speaking. It was just like, oh my god, what did I just watch? And I believe we had a responsibility to watch it. I did not want to watch this footage, but I felt like it is my responsibility to know what happened and also to be able to tell people what happened, and so it I think it's impt the senators who didn't watch it. I would encourage every one of them, you need to watch it. And I'll tell you, I hope the Israeli government releases this footage just universally. They've right now, they've kept it confidential. So it was not a classified briefing, but it was in a room in the capital that's sort of right. It's right next to the skiff, which is the UH secure classified area. And the rules were coming in that each of us had to check our cell phones that they did not want any of us to take a cell phone in. Presumably they didn't want any recordings. And I understand the sensitivity. Look, these are people being murdered and they want to be sensitive to the victims. And I'm I fully get that. I will say on much of the footage, particularly with the children, there were lots of dead bodies. There were lots of corpses that were burned, that were horribly burned. We saw corpses of little children and infants that were burned or chris they were unrecogni issable. We saw bodies of adults burned, burned completely, many of them in their cars. They were chasing people down in their cars as they drove. They chased them down and just shoot and killed the driver in their car. That happened in a lot of different cars. The bodies that were just lining the streets. Like twelve hundred people murdered is a volume, and as I said, we only saw just over one hundred and thirty of it.
Speaker 2: But this is a massacre that took extreme number of people to pull it off. Because you know, as I was talking to one one person that.
Speaker 1: It was thousands of hamas terrasts.
Speaker 2: That, yes's and that's what it was described by me by something I talked to that is in the military in Israel. He said. The difference, he said, between what you guys went through a nine to eleven was it was massive explosions and the planes and the people of the buildings. This was hand to hand massacres, whereas it was described by him as it was up close and personal. You're shooting people from three four five feet away, You're grabbing people and then killing them. This was barbaric on a personal level. And I'm assuming that's what you, in essence had to witness today.
Speaker 1: So when I next talk with the Israeli government, I'm going to encourage them to release it publicly, and I am deeply sympathetic to wanting to respect the victims and the victims' families, but I think there's also an obligation to document this for history, much like if you go to the Holocaust Museum in DC, which it's an incredible museum. Look, it's horrifying because they show the utter horrors of what the Nazis did, and they document many of the victims, and it's valuable. You know, after the Holocaust, the phrase never again, it in order for that to mean something, you got to understand what happened. And so I think, you know, if you go to Israel Yad Vasham, which is the memorial again to the Holocaust, is a beautiful, beautiful museum, but it's horrifying. I mean you go through and you watch, you know, the Nazis did just grotesque, inhumane things. I mean they tortured and murdered people. They murdered six million Jews. They did things like they made lamp shades from human skin. I mean, the Nazis dehumanized the Jews as dogs, and it's just like the hamas terrorist. And what was so horrifying watching this video is this was no different than watching Nazis except this is twenty twenty three and not nineteen forty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree with you. I hope that the government of Israel will release it. And like you said, I'm glad that about fifty centers show up, but the other fifty need to see this as well. This shouldn't be a Republican or Democrat, conservative liberal thing. This is just good and evil and everybody should be able to say we're on the side of good and not on the side of evil. But there is a political side of this, and I think there's many that may not want to see this for political cover reasons. I want to ask you about that, But first let me tell you about a gust of precious metals. If you've seen the headlines lately, you know what's going on with the economy, third highest deficit in history, the highest rate of debt we've ever seen in this country on credit card debt. The digital dollar sparking uncertainty is another headline. And as you know what's going on in the Middle East, we're living in an unpredictable world. Gold is still gold. It's weathered many storms, and that's exactly why I've invested in physical gold. It's tangible, it's real and it helps me sleep at night. Now, there are a lot of different companies you can call, but I want you to know about a gust of Precious Metals because if you have an eye or a four to one K, then it's time that you learn about the benefits of a goldra from Augusta Precious Metals that is where I bought my gold. They're exceptional, honest, and they answer all of your questions. In fact, they do a free sit down with you one on one and answer all of your questions about gold. So all you have to do is call them eight seven seven the number four Gold I r A. That's eight seven seven the number four Gold IRA, and you can do a one on one meeting with their experts and ask all the questions about gold for you. They're also online at Augusta Precious Metals dot com. That's Augusta Precious Metals dot com or eight seven seven the number four Gold IR sentater. I think part of the reason why there are some in DC that don't want to see these videos is because it's going to put pressure on them to change their mindset or to realize that you can't live in a world where Hamas has power, or Hamas is in control of a government. For goodness sakes, there is new reporting coming out of Washington tonight that Biden is putting pressure on Israeli tactics that would in fact leave Hamas intact and in power after this ceasefire. Sources within the Israeli government have said to Breitbart News that the US President Joe Biden's pressure would lead to Hamas surviving the war intact, rather than allowing Israel to destroy Hamas or remove its military and governing capabilities. In recent days, the White House has acknowledged that Israel intends to continue fighting Hamas after the current pause sought by Biden to allow the release of hostages. As that ends later this week. The Israelis have been pretty clear quote unquote that once the pauses are complete and the hostage exchanges are over, that they intend to continue their military operations against Hamas. That's so, the White House Advisor John Kirby said on Monday. Also, to put it in perspective, the media has been claiming that Israel has been trading hostages. That's not true. Israel does not hold hostages. It is releasing convicted Palestinian terrorists to save the lives of those that were taken hostage. And so now we're at this pivotal moment center that makes me angry, especially after what you just described, that the Biden's goals may be changing, and Democrats are putting pressure to say, hey, let's figure out a way that we can coexist with Hamas and then maybe in power or even in leadership.
Speaker 1: Look, the left wing of the Democrat Party right now is profoundly anti Israel. We're seeing the House of Representatives with the squad, We're seeing just vicious anti Semitism. We're seeing it on college campuses across the country. The left wing of the Democrat Party, the cultural bar This is something I talk about extensively and in my brand new book Unwoke the Cultural Marxist. The book is how to defeat Cultural Marxism in America. And the cultural Marxists define Israel, they define Jews as oppressors, they define Palestinians as victims, and as a result, the radical left, they support the violent revolution of the victims against the so called oppressors. What that means for the White House. Listen, We've talked at length on this podcast about the hostage deal. I'm very very glad the hostages are being released. That's caused for celebration. The price of some fifty odd hostages being released is that Hamas is getting stronger, Hamas is recuperating, Hamas is restoring. It will be more difficult for Israel to defeat Hamas, and there likely will be IDF Israeli soldier casualties that will be higher because Hamas is stronger. That is a outcome. Israel is also releasing roughly one hundred and fifty Palestinian prisoners who are convicted criminals. Many of them are convicted of terrorism. Some significant percentage of them will return to terrorism, and so there will be Israelis. There will be very possibly Americans who are murdered because those terrorists are being released. That's the downside of the deal. There's another downside of the deal, which is Israel is engaging in a temporary pause and they're doing it to bring their civilians home, to bring women and children home, and that is a wonderful thing. But as the pause continues, the leftists in the White House and in the corrupt corporate media and on the global stage will all pressure Israel do not resume fighting Hamas. Do not try to defeat Hamas, do not try to eradicate Hamas, do not try to eliminate Hamas. That is completely wrong. I believe Prime Minister Netanyahu when he said that Israel is going to utterly eliminate Hamas. We should stand with them. And I'll tell you look to give you a sense of just how fractured the Democrat party is. Right now. There is right now a vigorous and contentious debate among Senate Democrats. And the contentious debate is whether to condition military assistance to Israel on a set of demands concerning Gaza, and the people leading the charge are Bernie Sanders and Chris Murphy. But Bernie obviously is the socialist from Vermont. Chris Murphy is the extremely liberal Democrat from Connecticut. They are both rabidly left wing. Sanders has floated demands for Israel to end its quote indiscriminate bombing of Gaza. By the way, Israel is not engaged in indiscriminate bombing of Gaza, It's targeting terrorists. Sanders also wants to allow aid into the region and take other steps to quote lay the groundwork for a peaceful resolution to the conflict. Other left wingers. Senator Peter Welts, the other Democrat from Vermont, said we've got to have the debate. You can't have that many civilian casualties as a part of the Net and Yahoo war plan. Now, notice who the Democrats are targeting. It's not Hamas, it's not the terrorist, it's Net Yahoo, Net and Yaho's the bad guy. Why Because to the cultural Marxist Net and Yaho is the oppressor, and the Hamas terrorists who are gleefully beheading civilians and raping little girls, they're the victims. This debate is is vigorous, it is significant, it is it by by public reports, was really energetic in the Democrat conference. And they want and by the way, that they're not talking just about conditioning the emergency military aid to to Israel for the Maas war. They're talking about the military aid that that America regularly provides to Israel. So putting in pro Hamas restrictions, and that's what the left wing of the Democrat Party wants. Now, I will say there are some Democrats who are pushing back. So for example, Chris Coons from Delaware said, quote, I'm not sure that would come of that now, so he was pouring some cold water on that. Tim Kine from Virginia said quote, I don't think you're going to see conditionality. That's helpful. Mark Kelly, Democrat from Arizona, said quote, I think it's important to be clear here that Israel was violently attacked on October seventh, and they have a right to defend themselves. That's actually quite helpful. And Ben Cardon, who's right now the chairman of the Senate Formulations Committee, told reporters he is opposed to conditioning AID. Now that all of that is the Democrats who are pushing back, that is a good thing. But the fact that there are multiple left wing Democrats explicitly turning on Israel after the worst terror attack at Israel in a generation, it is just stunning and it's a sign of how radicalized today's Democrat parties become.
Speaker 2: Tell you what, it's pretty sad to see so many men not standing up for things that are right and wrong and right now in this country. If you are a man and you want to continue to be proud of being a man, and you care about strength and vitality over weakness and complacency, then You've got to check out Chalk. Chalkcchoq dot com can help you boost your test holes from levels up to twenty percent over ninety days. It's manufactured right here in the US of A. And Chalk's natural herbal supplements are clinically proven to have game changing effects on your energy, your focus, and your mood. Now, I've been taking the Male Vitality Stack and I can tell you it works. I've been taking it for months on end. And the problem right now is men's at SOUTHTRM levels are off a cliff historically, at an all time low. That may be where you are. You may be sitting there and you're just complacent, and you just are tired of not having that strength and energy that you.
Speaker 1: Used to have.
Speaker 2: Well, get it back and fight back and use Chalk. Go to choq dot com. That's choq dot com. Use the promo code Ben, and you're going to get thirty five percent off any Chalk subscription for life. You got to check out the Male Vitality Stack if you're ready to fight back, boost your testostrum levels up to twenty percent over ninety days. Promo code Ben save you thirty five percent off. Go to choq dot com. That's choq dot com. Senator, I want to ask you one other last question on Israel, and you mentioned these senators that are wavering in the Democrat On the Democratic side, you forced to vote before the recessover things giving for emergency funding for Israel stand alone, not tied to funding for Ukraine or any other portrayl project. It failed on a party line vote. You needed just one Democrat to switch over, not a single Democrat switched over to do the right thing. That was very telling as well about the Democratic Party right now. But where does that funding stand now? Is it still at a standstill or is it moving with other legislation?
Speaker 1: Where are we? It's a complete standstill. So the House has passed funding emergency military aid for Israel fourteen and a half a billion dollars. The House paid for it by rescinding fourteen and a half billion dollars of the additional funding Democrats had passed for the IRS to pay for eighty seven thousand new IRS agents. When it came to the Senate, Chuck Schumer initially said he would not allow the Senate to vote on what the House had passed, that emergency military aid for Israel was just not apparently a priority for Schumer. So I join with a number of other Republican senators two weeks ago and we used a special procedural tool to force a vote on the Senate floor. And you and I talked about this at length at the podcast two weeks ago where we explained what happened. We forced to vote through what's called filing a rogue cloture petition, and Democrats freaked out, but ultimately we had the vote, and it was astonishing. Every single Democrat, all of them, voted against emergency military aid to Israel. It was the day of the massive pro Israel march in Washington that I had gone to and participated in some three hundred thousand supporters of Israel on the mall. And there were Democrat senators who went to that march and then went to the Senate and voted against military aid for Israel. Now they did so because they knew the corporate media would never tell the voters about their vote. And I have not seen even a single story on CNN, on ABC, on NBC, on CBS, in the New York Times and the Washington Post. The corporate media simply disappeared it, it does not exist, because that they are propagandists. They do not want people to know that Chuck Schumer and the Democrats are blocking military aid to Israel. Now, why did they do that. They did so. Number one, because they are passionately committed to eighty seven thousand new IRS agents to harass their political enemies, to go after small businesses and families, and to raise more money for them to spend. And so they did not want any reduction in funding for their army of new IRS agents. But number two, they very cynically want to tie Israel funding to a Christmas list of other Democrat priorities, and top of the list is funding for Ukraine, which the Democrats really really want. And they want to tie funding for Ukraine to funding for Israel because they want to try to force Republicans to vote for it because we support Israel. They want to try to extract a blank check for Ukraine as the price for aid to Israel. That's really cynical. I think we need to take up and pass Israel funding on its own separately. But it says something that Schumer whipped the Democrats and all of them voted against military aid for Israel. And by the way, you know I talked a minute ago about the the left wing Senate Democrats pushing for conditioning aid to Israel on Gaza and on making concessions to Gaza and effectively to hamas well. On Friday of last week, Joe Biden at the press conference of the White House was asked about that. The question he was asked was, quote, mister President, there are members of your party who would like to see conditions placed on aid to Israel. What is your view on that they would like to see, you know, a reduction in the bombing and that sort of thing. And here was Joe Biden's answer, quote, well, I think that's a worthwhile thought. But I don't think if I started off with that that we have ever gotten to where we are today. We are having to take this a piece at a time. I want you to note Joe Biden from the White House said it is a quote worthwhile thought to condition aid to Israel. Now, he didn't embrace the idea, so that was good. He didn't go all the way to Bernie Sanders and Chris Murphy and the anti Israel squad, but he claimed their view that their demand to undermine Israel was a quote worth while thought. That is the state of today's Democrat Party. They are terrified of their left wing and this feisure in the Democrat Party. It is getting worse in Congress every single day within the Democrats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have no doubt about it. I got to ask you about this other issue real quick before I let you go, and that is Hunter Biden agrees to appear before the House Oversight Committee. I promise we're going to spend more time on this later this week, but I have to get your ditch reaction to his demands after being subpoenaed that he will do it, but only in public. That is what his lawyer has now said that yes, he's willing to testify it before the House Oversight Committee, only in public. According to the letter from his attorney that he wrote to the Republican lawmakers, I get trying to punch back and look like you're on offense. But to be clear, it is not crazy to have a subpoena behind closed doors. We saw this happen when they were trying to impeach not once but twice Donald J. Trump. They had people come in behind closed doors and they do these sit downs and answer questions under O, they give their testimony in essence, and then we saw the media go berserk over who is walking in to give their testimony? Why does Hunter Biden want it differently, and what's the political play here that we may not understand.
Speaker 1: Well, you're right that it's quite common for people to be subpoena to testify behind closed doors and in a closed deposition. That happens regularly Congressional committees that are investigating something they like to do that you can often spend more time asking questions. You can essentially prepare and build the foundations for an open and public hearing. It's the due diligence you do before a hearing, and not everyone that you bring in for a closed deposition merits a hearing. So I understand why the committee initially subpoenaed him to come in for a deposition. I also understand why Hunter Biden came back and said he would do it, but only if it's a public hearing. His lawyer is a guy named Abbi Lowell. I don't know Abby personally, but he has a reputation as one of the most experienced and most talented lawyers in Washington for fighting congressional investigations, and so he does when when when an individual is in a whole lot of trouble with a criminal investigation or congressional investigation. This lawyer is one of the top Washington power brokers for fighting back. And the stated reason that Hunter Biden and his lawyer gave is they said, well, the Republicans in the House, when they've done closed door depositions, they quote selectively leak portions of the depositions in ways that make the witnesses look bad. So we don't want that to happen. We want the public to see exactly what Hunter says. Now, look, that's a gamble, you know, if you're the lawyer. There is a real advantage for Hunter in keeping it closed door and not having a video, not having it on the news. Will portions of it get leaked? Of course, that's what people and politics do on both sides all the time. The January sixth Committee did it day after day after day after day. Both sides do that. But I will say by demanding that it be public, there's some degree of protection for Hunter Biden and having it be public and that it can't be selectively leaked. You get to hear everything he said. But it's also a risky play having it be public. Even as corrupt as the corporate media is, when Hunter Biden testifies before the House, the corporate media cannot avoid covering it. So it will drive a crap ton of news. And I say crap ton is a technical legal term, but it will it will be. And you know, look, I don't know Hunter Biden. I've never met Hunter Biden. I don't know how he is at answering questions, but I have no reason to expect that he's a particularly nimble or effective witness. And so you're going to have some very vigorous questioning. And I will say, listen James Comber. We've had James Comer on this podcast for a two part interview. If you didn't listen to that, by the way, you ought to go back and listen to our two part interview with James Comer. You ought to go back and listen to our two part interview with Jim Jordan. Both of them, we did a deep dive in terms of those House investigations and what they've revealed. A date my counsel to House Republicans when Hunter Biden testifies in an open hearing is Remember, the reason this is an issue of public concern is not about Hunter. It is not because he's some poor, sad sack with a substance abuse problem. The reason this is a matter of public concern is Joe Biden. The reason this is a matter of public concern is the evidence indicates that Hunter Biden's business was selling favors from Daddy, from Joe Biden to corrupt oligarchs in Ukraine and Russia and communist China. And so the focus needs to be on Joe Biden, on the corruption of the President of the United States, on the evidence that the President of the United States sold favors, on the evidence that the President of the United States solicited and received bribes. And so I hope that that House Republicans can can keep that front and center. But there's no doubt when Hunter testifies, it is going to drive a whole lot of news.
Speaker 2: For ten years, Patriot Mobile has been America's only Christian conservative wireless provider. And when I say only trust me, they're the only one I want you to know about this company, because right now it is amazing how many woke companies are giving massive donations and I'm talking about big mobile to hardcore leftist causes, including planned parenthood. If you don't want your money going to woke corporations, then switch your cell phone provider right now to Patriot Mobile. You get to keep your same cell phone number you have right now, You can keep your same cell phone or upgrade new one, and you get the most dependable nationwide coverage, giving you the ability to access all three major networks, which means you get the same coverage you've got right now, and you don't have to worry about that being an issue. The other thing about Patriot Mobile is this, when you pay your bill, they take a percentage of your bill every month that no exer costs to you. And what do they do with it? They give it to organizations that support free speech, religious freedom, the sanctity of life, the Second Amendment, as well as our military, our veterans, and our first responders who are our heroes. They have one hundred percent US based customer service team that makes switching easy. So call them go online Patriotmobile dot com. That's Patriotmobile dot com or nine seven to two Patriot that's nine seven to two Patriot or Patriot Mobile dot com that's Patriotmobile dot Com or nine seven to two Patriot. Use the promo code Verdict you'll get free activation as well. That's Promo Code Verdict Center. Is there any hope that we will ever get to see real justice coming out of the House that could possibly move somewhere when it comes to the Biden crime family. Do you feel like we are getting closer by the way that Comer and Jordan are doing this methodically? There have been a lot of i say, Monday morning quarterbacking and armchair quarterbacking from a lot of people on social media are saying, we've screwed this up, We've gotten nowhere. They promise to do something, they haven't done it yet. Is that a fair assessment, because I think what they've been doing is really making sure they do this right so it sticks.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Listen, I think both Jim Jordan and James Comer are doing an excellent job. I think they're approaching their job very seriously. I think they're laying out the evidence in a systematic matter. I think that's important. I think laying out the evidence for the public matters enormously. I believe the House should already have impeached Alejandro mayorcis. I believe the how should already have impeached Merrick Garland, and you know, when it comes to impeachment of Biden, I think they're getting very very close to having the evidence to impeach Joe Biden as well. The question on all three of those is will they have the votes in the House. So the House Republicans have an exceptionally narrow majority, they have a four vote majority, it's not clear that they have the votes to impeach any of them, and so that's a fundamental challenge that they face. The new Speaker, Mike Johnson. I know Mike very well. He's a conservative. I'm confident that Mike would be perfectly willing to impeach these officials if he had the votes. But if there are five Republicans who say no, there's no magic wand that can change that. And so I think given that very real dynamic, that it is a tiny majority with a number of wobbly votes, the best course of action the House can do is keep developing the evidence and making the case stronger and stronger and stronger, and developing it in front of the American people who ultimately are going to be the arbiter because look, even if they impeached all three of them, none would be removed by the Senate. It takes two thirds of the Senate to remove an individual and impeachment and the chances that Senate Democrats would vote to do so are zero point zero zero zero percent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll certainly be following this and we'll keep you updated on it. Don't forget that you can listen to this podcast Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays wherever you get your podcasts, hit that subscriber auto download button. In those days in between, make sure you grab my podcast, The Ben Ferguson Podcasts, and I'll keep you up with the latest breaking news on those in between days. As always, thank you for listening and sharing this podcast wherever you are on social media in the center and I will see you back here on Friday morning.