Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast am on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Man, Welcome back to Coast to Coast George Nori with you. What you're about to hear is an incredible story. Tony Gazi with us. Known as the Ontarian Heart, a channeler, spiritual guide working through the praying Mantis type beans and specifically the Antaris Stargate to bring through their inter dimensional and extraterrestrial beings with messages of unconditional love integration to help guide humanity us back to its true self and essence by activating a remembrance of who we are and creating a life alignment. Tony, welcome to the program. How are you, George?
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. I'm super excited to be here. It's an honor and a pleasure to be in your presence and your audience's presence. What a wild journey I've had.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, how did it begin?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you know what. It all began when COVID hit. But before I go into that, let me just explain who I am quickly. So I'm Lebanese by origin. I was born in Lebanon, and one more time, Madhava Keith like so I just learned this morning as you are also Leban which makes me super happy. Yeah. So I moved to the US when I was fifteen years old with my family. I didn't speak any English. We came straight to Washington, d C. And we've been here ever since. You know, like you go through life and like you go to school and then you go to college. So we're Christians. My father is Greek Orthodox and my mom is Maronite, so like we kind of grew up with the whole Christian religion in all belief systems. And then you go to college and you become kind of, you know, an adult, and you begin to rely on your own discernment in a sense, and you began expanding. But I was very into this three dimensional world, like meaning I have a job like everybody else. So I still really state in Washington, DCM, a senior vice president for Compass, and I still do that. But when COVID came, I had just turned forty years old. All of a sudden, when the whole world like began shutting down wearing masks. Horrible, horrible time exactly exactly. But I didn't resonate with this fear aspect of it, like something happened within my consciousness that just blew my mind way open to where I began having these synchronicities and this like life altering in a sense, I guess ideas. And I ran across a show on the Gaia channel. It's called Interview with Extra Dimensionals with Ruben Langdon and he had yes and he had two seasons on there, I think eight. It was eight episodes each, all talking about channelers and who they are and how they channe know. I was obsessed with that show for three months. I had no clue what was being said. I could understand the English aspect of it, but in terms of the context of spirituality, it was so like foreign to me. But I would not like to change the channel, and I would keep watching it over and over again and in retrospect, like what I learned that like the year after, everything that I learned during the show, like was embedded within my psyche, innocense, my energy body, and it would begin unlocking on the next journey of the next year, which was two thousand and I don't know, twenty twenty twenty one maybe. And then I had a past life regression, my first past life aggression, the first image that came through very clearly was the face of the praying mantis. I like never connected with praying mantiss. I'm really not a big fan of insects. I really was afraid of insects when I was a child as an adult, but like that knowingness, like the image that came through my mind's eye was so strong that I knew I was one of them in a parallel reality or a past life, however you want to define it. The next image they showed me is them as this long bodied silhouette of light bodies about twenty feet high, and it looked like a human like silhouette. But within that image, in an instant, I had this knowingness that we need to come and in a sense appear to you as the human silhouette because your minds aren't able to comprehend the beyond and what's infinite, because we are really truly light bodies, and unless your brain knows the archetype of the infinite, it's just not going to be able to understand. The next image is like boom, boom boom. The next image was this heart that they showed me, and I'm inside this heart infinitely, and like when I say infinite layers, it just kept going and going and going and going.
Speaker 2: And this was all new to you at that time, wasn't this.
Speaker 3: Is very near to me. Look, it was new to me. But at the same time it was this complete knowingness. And I'm going to repeat that word like oftentimes, because like once you know something within your energy, you cannot like shake it away. And like the heart was faceted, it had all these little facets that continued for infinity. Within the middle of the heart, there was a small spark of light and like they said that you are such a powerful being, like meaning all of us, right, not me, like specifically, that you are the emanation of of of of light. All that you need is this little spark to be able to reflect back off this one facet to the next facet to the next facet to the next facet into infinity to create a beautiful mark about of light that you are. And those three images just like spun me into this massive awakening consciousness to where I stepped into that version of me all of a sudden, praying mantis is like would appear everywhere. I mean, I've been in Washington, d C. Sus nineteen ninety five. I've never seen one insect toid like actual praying mantis on a plant or anywhere. They would appear everywhere, like to the point where I was. I was showing this conto unit on the twelve floor, Like on the twelve floor, there's not a plant up there, there was a praying mantis on the screen of the window.
Speaker 2: You're talking about the.
Speaker 3: Insect, Yes, the actual insect that we have on Earth. But they come through me through these little like synchronic cities, like just to remind me that they're there and to like reacclimate my brain. But after that, I had three lightships, like during the daylight, and I have videos of all this on my iPhone. This beautiful like in a sense like spaceship that was like the sunlight, but a hundred times buriter than the sunlight that's spinning all under the cloud, so it really wasn't high. It would spin of pure light and then it would become this fear that was metallic, it would disappear, it would spin again, amazing, And it came three times in May June, and I think July twenty twenty, I think two like when I awoke and I knew immediately this was their ship or like this was how like they would like they wanted to appear to me to kind of keep expanding my mind. And then I would catch UFOs. I mean I get called outside in the middle of the night. I wake up at two am, three am, four am, and I just get called to watch the sky and there's UFO is whizzing. I mean, I have images, I have movies, I have videos. It's wild beyond my imagination. And I never connected with thefos, never knew what channeling was. And just by luck, the cat that I had with my it was first boyfriend like then, but he lived for twenty years and he passed away. And like my ex boyfriend asked me if I know any animal communicator and I didn't, So I just went on Google and I found this person and her name is Stephanie Light. Like we did a session for like the cat, and like she connected with him and like she brought some piece to my ex.
Speaker 2: She's pretty good and he's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, And then like through that, like she told me that she had a channeling class. Like how insane that she would even like mention that because we didn't talk about channeling, and I took her class for six weeks. We met once a week, and then everything went uphill or downhill, however you want to say it in a very positive way. And I just stepped into this new version where you know, I would go into this semi like trand state and I would bring them through and the images that they brought to me, the experiential aspect of creation that they brought to me, the love and when I say love, our humanity does not understand infinite love for everything. It just blew open, blue open, like to the point if.
Speaker 2: We did that, if we did, Tony, we wouldn't have the kind of wars we.
Speaker 3: Have exactly exactly. But it's funny you mentioned wars because I had one guest that kind of asked about wars and like what their perspective is, Like we can talk about it later, but it triggers people, right because we see, like we still see humans as being dis empowered, like we see victims as being this empowered, we see perpetrats as as being empowered. What they taught me is that we're all like beings, all of us, all of us, and we're on the stage of creation, literally putting on costumes to play out roles, and through the roles that we play out, we teach each other because we're all ascended masters. There is no judgment from creation. Creation now ever ever judges anything wars or victimhoods or like perpetrators, because like from the eye of Creation and like source, it's all expansion, right, and the idea of judgment is the thing that we came up with as a society on the spectrum of good, evil, bad or whatever. It's all about neutrality. It's all about understanding that we're all empowered, and we take on these roles to expand even further and really allow our hearts to expand further and beyond they ever have been before.
Speaker 2: Tony, why do you think you were selected for this?
Speaker 3: You know what? I have really no idea. I'm still discovering all that. But I had an acostiac record, like reading with Debbie Solaris, who's an amazing dear friend of mine now, and she was one of the first ones that kind of confirmed what I already knew that I truly lived as a praying mantis as like these beings, and I left my colony or like my people, to come to Earth really to assist in the awakening and to shine the bright light that's already within us all, and just to remind us all that we are the divine, like we are infinite. But now the more that I do these channeling sessions and I speak on stage, you know, I go to Disclosure Fest, I go to Contact and the desert, all these.
Speaker 2: Like big yeah, we were just there.
Speaker 3: Yes exactly, we're just there and palm I think desert last month or a few months ago. Yes. Like through all these channeling sessions and like interactions, I'm like with the public, I really like realize more and more and more that I truly was a praying match. It's like it's a knowingness and it's part of your DNA that you cannot I cannot shake away, and and and and my whole love for insects now has completely shifted to the point that I can call these and they would literally come to my finger. I'm not afraid of anything that's like Crawley or has many legs. My whole world has shifted and my view on all aspects of beings and I really attributed like to them because they opened up my heart to what everything is and it's just been mind blowing.
Speaker 2: Mind blowing, Wells brand Manthis insects looked almost like little human beings, don't they.
Speaker 3: Yes, totally, totally, totally.
Speaker 2: Why they look at you. They move their head, I mean they look like little people.
Speaker 3: Exactly, and their arms and like they dance like left and right, and they're they're fantastic beings.
Speaker 2: Do you think you were selected for a specific reason?
Speaker 3: Look through this journey. I'm really realizing that because so last year twenty twenty three, I had woken up at like two am, and I'm a good sleeper. I can nap quickly, I can get up and use the restaurant three or four times. I can go back to bed like immediately. So I had about a year and a half where I would wake up in the middle of the night and I cannot sleep for two hours. And I knew that these were downloads that are happening. So I was called to place a to place a decal which ended up being a huge like advertisement on the back of my car that says I channel extra dimensional beings and I have aliens, and I have bigfoot, and like my whole car in the back is a huge advertisement. As I drive around DC, look, I'm a real estate agent. I am not called to say I'm a real estate agent, let me help you sell the house on my car, and I would never I'm just not called to put any decal like along that line. But the fact that I stepped up to the plate and really put that massive decal as I'm driving around Washington, DC like with clients, is really for me that I'm putting myself out there like with this, with this crazy idea that the majority of the public may not resonate with yet, but yet I'm doing it. So that really tells me that I'm stepping into that version and I know that is the role that I have, and just the whole synchronicity and how this whole journey of of of mind since last July exponentially like exploded, really tells me that this is the path that I'm supposed to be on. And like when I do my channelings with clients, it's just out of this world, like the energy that you feel, the healing that you receive, the awakenings, it's indescribable in our words, but it's very felt energetically. So there's no doubt in my mind that this is my path like.
Speaker 2: Zero, What is your message supposed to be tony for us.
Speaker 3: You know, truly, truly, truly to remember that you are in divine, to remember that we are living in this illusionary, this holographic world. It's not real. It's we are the projectors of our own reality. Like we are literally like the projector and everything else that is being projected. It's through our own belief systems and everything that we're taught by society or we taught ourselves, or the stories that we created, and that we are powerful enough to shift whatever that we need to shift. We are multi dimensional beings. We are not just this one aspect. I'm not just a real estate agent. I'm not I'm just Lebanese. I'm not just humans. I'm all the infinite aspects of who I am. And I have access to the wisdom, I have access to the knowledge. I have access to the infinite because I am the infinite to begin with. And when you begin like redefining your world in that perspective, literally magic happens. We are all magicians, and they always say that it's through your infinite power that you are able to create the illusion of this empowerment.
Speaker 2: In your introduction, I mentioned the entire stargate. What exactly is that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'm still learning through this journey exactly what it is. Wi Cillaris is the one who told me that I connect with the with the Antari's planet, which is an actual planet. But like through my channelings, they also told me that the way that we see all of our planets, the way that we see like all of our galaxies, is not really how they are. It is really like through the filter of our minds of how we were taught like a planet should look like. Everything's really energy. Everything is sound vibration, everything is color vibration. So like through the channelings that I've had, they like took me through the portal that's called the Antario's car Stargate, And it's really these infinite openings within openings within openings of this energy. But it's intelligent consciousness energy. It's not a doorway like we think of it. It's not a choral like we see it like you know on Star Trek or whatever all these shows.
Speaker 2: It's not going to put you in another section of the universe or anything like that. Is it?
Speaker 3: Yes it can, and it does, Yes it does. But when you begin seeing it from like the intelligent aspect of it, that is consciousness to begin with that it's kind of interacting with the whole fabric of the universe and all parallel universes and your intention. Then you kind of interact with it from that perspective, and it's not a door that you go through it. You kind of become its energy, and you're communicating on a highly intelligent in a sense consciousness way. I mean, it's it's like when they took me through it, our words weren't able to really like define what it is, but I could experientially like feel what I'm trying to describe, because like the human words are quite limited to begin with, Like how can we describe something that's beyond our imagination? That's the best way that they've told me up to this point. It's just this intelligence consciousness that really like interacts with the fabric of the universe with the intention of your soul and with the seam of exploration that you decided as an infinite soul that allows you access to our galaxy, but it also has like opening to other galaxies and just folds of the universes, like and when we sail infinite, I mean infinite. There are so many variations, so many like iterations of all kinds of planets, all kinds of worlds on the like you know, all kinds of colors, all kinds of species, all kinds of like lenses on how to see things. They also even taught me the idea of like seeing with your heart, and hearing with your heart, and smelling with your heart, like the ideas of sight and vision, and like hearing from a different perspective. Like it's just absolutely out of this world.
Speaker 1: To more, Coast to Coast am every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more