Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty Armstrong and Getty and he Armstrong and Yetty. Finally, Lebron James and his son Brown yesterday became the first father son duo would have played together on an NBA team. Well, I probably haven't. With Will Chamberlain, you know, he just didn't know.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 1: Will Chamberlain FA stat stuff famously had sex with ten thousand women.
Speaker 3: I think he caimed back to the fifty thousand. It's incomprehensible. Yeah, it's fairly disgusting.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly nothing to aspire to.
Speaker 3: So there's a gigantic hurricane bearing down on Tampa Bay, Hurricane Milton.
Speaker 4: They don't everything they need.
Speaker 1: They're very happy about the boards board getting everything they need.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're decimated in North Carolina, and the response of the federal government has become, as it often does, pretty controversial, often politicized. On the other hand, according to many folks who listened to The Armstrong and Getty Show and have dropped us a line at Mailbag at Armstrong and Geeddy dot com. That's our email address. Mail Bag at Armstrong and geedddy dot com.
Speaker 5: UH.
Speaker 3: Dealing with FEMA has not been a pleasure at all. By the way, last hour, I used a phrase to characterize Alejandro Majorcis which was harshly critical, and I won't apologize for that.
Speaker 1: I think he is.
Speaker 3: A rotten, useless, drain on humanity, soulless bureaucrat. Yes, yes, the worst sort of ineffective taxpayer money guzzling sons of bitches Apart from me. The only thing I want to apologize for is it was inelegant. It was like a third grader. I'm better than that. I'm a wordsmith, and I went with stupid waste of skin. Just's like, you know what, I'm a major league ballplayer. I went, oh for three.
Speaker 1: They had a bad day.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I thought this was so interesting. A couple of notes. This is from UH. He signs off his four it's a nickname. I don't want to give his real name. Back in twenty nineteen, I was in a federal community service program for people aged eighteen to twenty four called AMERICRPS NCCC, which you may remember.
Speaker 1: I think Bill Clinton started that AmeriCorps. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: And we had responded to a hurricane in Florida doing a bunch of disaster relief stuff on the ground, work like gutting mold out of houses, tarping roofs, picking up large heavy debris.
Speaker 1: We have an and good for you.
Speaker 3: By the way, I used to do that sort of thing, especially in high school, and it was very satisfying. We have another branch of our program called NCCC FEMA. From what I understand, they do exactly what FEMA does. I'm not entirely sure if they're separate organizations. Anyway, The point is that when we AmeriCorps guys America or NCCC guys would come around, people had a really good attitude toward us because of the work we did. But the FEMA guys were normally met with annoyance and anger because so many people have been burnt by the government helped counsel canceling out private sector help. And we've heard of that phenomenon before, and I think was FEMA. The disastrous Paradise fire in northern California that killed so many and destroyed so much property a few years ago is not terribly far from the Radio ranch and a lot of folks in that area. Listen to the show, and anyway, they talked about how when the FEDS come in, they come in with a heavy hand and they take control and they shove aside the locals and the rest of it, and that really caused a lot of resentment. But anyway, the hostility to the FEMA AmeriCorps people grew so great that they actually had to take our guys out of their uniforms and dress the FEMA people in them so they wouldn't be hassled and in some cases actually assaulted. They had to hide the fact that they were the FEMA affiliated types that didn't come from nowhere.
Speaker 1: I'm from the government and I'm here.
Speaker 3: To help you exactly in Charlotte, political refugee from California Rights, I had to tell you about our encounter with FEMA in the aftermath of the Joplin, Missouri tornado several years ago. I believe that all local state VA insurance companies, FEMA and many more were located in the YMCA.
Speaker 1: Of all, FEMA was the least helpful.
Speaker 3: Two representatives dress shirts faces in their phones only to tell us go online fill out an application. I understand there's a vetting process to make sure you're truly one of the victims of the disaster. There are criminal low LIFs that take anything they can. But here's what really gets my panties in a bunch a vetting process for citizens and not illegals. Almost four years of very little vetting and given EBT, housing, medical cash, legal aid. The list goes on and on, while on the nightly news we see total devastation of homes and businesses. So who truly helps Samaritans, purse Red Cross, United Way, surrounding communities and churches, other states, neighbors, strangers. There needs to be a financial accounting of FEMA. Apologies for the long rant, No, not at all. I think it's all part of our insane practically a cult of deciding the federal government ought to be in charge of everything. There is no more bloated, inefficient, and unresponsive government entity you could possibly look to than the federal government, and yet we look to them for everything.
Speaker 1: What is wrong with us? Maybe they're very happy off the board, they're very happy across the board. What a dumb thing to say. But his brain doesn't work, so it's not Yeah, he can't blame him for that. He can blame him for staying in office or his wife allowing him to stay in office.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's an act of treason, it really is, or terror over his aging that he can't come to terms with.
Speaker 1: I don't know to wrap that up. That's why we're pairing with a local United Way chapter and you can go to Armstrong in getty dot com if you want to donate there, and we're gonna be talking more about that in the coming days and we're hoping to have somebody on maybe tomorrow. Complete change of gears here. I wanted to get this on this is Have you heard this? Did you listen to the Elon Musk Taylor Tucker Carlson thing? I don't think so. I'm a big Elon Musk fan, as you know if you listen, A big fan of his, and a lot of different ways I like now that he's gone all in on Trump. I keep seeing him referred to as an oligarch. You don't refer to all of the you don't. I don't hear anybody refer to Soros is an oligarch or what's his name at the Washington Post. I can't think of any of these billionaire's names as Alwigars or whatever, because they're on the side on your side. But Elon Musk, since he's on Trump's, it is an oligarch suggesting it's such transparent. I know it's just dumb. But Elon I admired on one hand the fact that he's got such a powerful position and so much sway, but he still he still has no f's to give. He just says whatever he wants to say all the time, which would be a fun way to live your life. Man. I mean, he got all the money in the world, you just say whatever you want to say. From the standpoint of like accomplishing some of the things I think he wants to accomplish. I don't think he does himself any good. And I don't mean like backing Trump. I just mean some of the things he says, like this interview he did with Tucker Carlson, Like, for instance, I think, if you want to help Trump, don't sit down with Tucker Carlson. I think if you want to the most people. But he sat down with an interview for Tucker Carlson. I'm going to read this first before we play it. See, you kind of have an idea of what you're about to hear breaking. This is from a Twitter feed. Elon Musk just straight up said the reason some billionaires are supporting Kamala is because they're terrified that Trump will released the Epstein Island list and includes this guy, Reid Hoffman. I don't know his name. It kind of gets explained during the clip. And also when they refer to Gates, it's Bill Gates for Microsoft. Here's Elon tucking to talking to Tucker Carlson.
Speaker 5: You know, I think part of why Kamal is getting so much support is that if Trump wins, that fine client list is going to become public. Yes, and some of those billionaires behind Kamala are terrified of that outcome.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Do you think read Hoffman's uncomfortable.
Speaker 5: Yes at Gates? Yes, read Hoffmin was my vice president is development at PayPal? Yeah, twenty four years ago.
Speaker 1: Does he seem nervous to you?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean he's terrified of the Trump.
Speaker 1: Victory because of this closure that would follow. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean I think it is certainly ideologically not aligned with Trump anyway, but I think he is concerned about the the Stine situation.
Speaker 1: That's a hack of a thing to come out and say about two very prominent, very wealthy men. Yeah, they're just doing that because they're afraid the Epstein list that's gonna go out. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I let Jack jump in there first, not because I'm polite, but because I was speechless.
Speaker 1: Well, wow, things are getting weird.
Speaker 5: They getting weird fast.
Speaker 1: Yeah they are. Why would you say that? I mean, why would you say that about your friends, former former associates.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not everybody I've worked with in my life as my friend, but uh wow wow, Okay, all right then here here, let's let's strip this down. No pun intended to the basics, leaving out the underage sex, which is the most infamous part of the whole Epstein thing and indefensible on any level.
Speaker 1: Now, if you knowingly did that, they you should be executed, right.
Speaker 3: But putting that aside for the moment, because I think it's entirely possible that there were people who participated in the hijinks who assumed everybody.
Speaker 1: Was of age. Some were looking for teenagers. What's wrong with an eighteen and over? A freak cough?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: And then when you're released, some stress, thank you, mister Z. Anyway, not a bit ditty, not jay z, I get rappers mixed up. Wow, Okay, jay Z has lawyers, like lots of them. Well, I just admitted my mistake.
Speaker 3: He's a fine, respectable fellow and a great American anyway. But so putting aside the underage thing, momentarily, the idea that there are guys, there's a group of guys that's so rich that they flew off to the one dude's private islands and there was all the food, drink, and hose you could possibly want.
Speaker 1: Is not a It does not take a stretch of the imagination. Wouldn't be the first time that's ever happened on planet Earth. I've known guys who are like the son of.
Speaker 3: The big car dealer in town who lived that life, never mind being a billionaire. And so if I am and I'm being charitable here, if I am.
Speaker 1: Say.
Speaker 3: Bead Bepstein, I'm a tech executive and I partied with guys like that, and I had no experience with underage girls. I had no idea or whatever. But I know I'm going to be tarred with that. I am terrified.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Wow, Well that's what Elon says. Elon, who has a dozen kids but maybe doesn't live a promiscuous lifestyle. He's an odd duck. Euylan's pretty odd all the way around. Yeah, yeah, yes, that's quite so sary all right, Yeah, and to just come out on Tucker and say that for some reason, Oh this is important. Got to get to this coming up, what Israel's plan is? In response to Iran, the New York Times says they know, oh hello, that's new and a bunch of other stuff on the way. Stay here.
Speaker 4: Kamala Harris sat down for an interview with sixty Minutes.
Speaker 2: Do we have a real close ally in Prime Minister and Yahoo?
Speaker 6: I think, with all due respect, the better question is do we have an important alliance between the American people and the Israeli people?
Speaker 1: And the answer to that question is yes.
Speaker 3: Vice President Harris not answering the question about whether or not Prime Minister Natanna, who is a close ally of the United States.
Speaker 1: Good for Jake Tapper to point that out on CNN. Here's something very entertaining. Michael just played for me. This is fantastic. You're gonna love this. So this is from Greg Guttfeld last night Fox Show at Night. It's a you know, comedy based news and the guest you're gonna hear on there is Kevin McCarthy, former speaker. Wow, old friend. So first you're gonna hear them play a clip from Kamala at a rally the other day, and then Greg Gutfeld discussing with Kevin McCarthy.
Speaker 3: Kamala's brain breaks down badly today.
Speaker 6: I went up thirty two days and till the election. So thirty two days, thirty two days, Okay, we got some business to do. We got some business to do, all right, thirty two days, and we know we will do it.
Speaker 1: Congressman, you've spent time with her. Is she as bad behind the scenes and it appears that she's in front of the scenes. Yes. Let me put it like this.
Speaker 2: I would go in to negotiate with President Biden and he'd only speak from cards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And she'd.
Speaker 2: Come in and he was still the smartest Democrat in the room.
Speaker 7: Oh oh oh, man, I realize he's out of office.
Speaker 1: He's playing to the crowd that's going to love him saying that. But that was going pretty far from a former Speaker of the House.
Speaker 3: I want to hear everything Kevin McCarthy wants to say at this point.
Speaker 1: What he's been through and seen.
Speaker 3: I just bring it to us Kevin unfiltered, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Can you?
Speaker 3: But again, I'm the danger of it. You've got a senile guy and a half wit. The senile guy is holding on he's still the president, and the half wit may well be the next president. Because our politics is so broken. It's all about hanging on to power as opposed to generating excellence and candidates. The Democrats could have hastily done some sort of primary thing, but they didn't. They put the emphasis on what's quick and smooth and will help us agree keep our power.
Speaker 1: The idea that well, one that will likely know who won on election day is probably wrong. It might take a month to figure that out. But the idea that then, okay, it's settled, a choice has been made, and we get on with our lives. I just bet any either way, Trump or Kamala, it's it's gonna be dang it. I don't know. I don't know what to do about it. But whatever happens on election day, we'll be here for you. We are going through a we're going through something as a country. Is it a going through something like you know, you go through tough times and you come out the other side stronger or wiser, or it's just part of life, or is it the end? Is this what it's like at the end? I don't I don't actually know which it's going to be like having a kidney stone on death row. I think if you can suffer through this.
Speaker 3: You'll get to the execution. So enjoy everyone. It's an election.
Speaker 1: Phil The New York Times says they know what Iran's plan is, our Israel's plan is for Iran, and a couple of our biggest allies say they won't help anymore if we decide to help Israel, which is interesting. It's getting complicated, but luckily we got a super smart guy in charge. All that on the way. Stay here if you miss an hour, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on the Bend arm Strong and Getty.
Speaker 8: Demonstrations groined and the anniversary of the October seventh attacks, especially at Columbia University, pro Palestinian demonstrators, many with faces covered, calling for an end to the war. Outside the gates, pro Israel demonstrators waved flags and prayed for the hostages. Amid heightened security nationwide, universities have been bracing for protests at USC and the University of Maryland, you know, more than ten thousand anti Semitic incidents in the last year.
Speaker 1: As I said earlier, what's amazing to me is that of all the causes in the world, this is the one you've decided to dedicate yourself to. As a college kid. There's so many, like, really, just clear, you know who the bad guy is causes? Why this one? It's got to be because you've been so steeped in this weird ideology that comes out of colleges. Yeah, I don't. It's not like they got to this point and chose it.
Speaker 3: They have been indoctrinated to be concerned about whatever settler, colonialist injustice they are pointed toward. Whoever has more power is always wrong and can do no right. Whoever has less powers always right and can do no wrong. You know, there's the neo Marxists theory that these kids have been steeved in every society, whether good, just and kind or utterly evil and inhumane, attempts to spread their beliefs to the children because it's so easy to imprint children, and we, under our watch have allowed the evil doers to imprint our children these Marxist views.
Speaker 1: It's awful, so I've got a number of pieces of information around this topic. I heard a high number of Muslims and I didn't catch though, whether it was in the United States or worldwide. I assumed it was in the United States. Anyway, way too high a chunk of Muslims believe that October seventh didn't happen. So that's troubling. Got this pole, gallop pole of Americans. Do you think that a permanent piece between Israel and Palestine will ever be achieved? Two thirds of Americans say never, it will never happen. Two thirds of Americans say it will never happen, which they're right, You're all right, but it's it's hilarious that every administration has to go through the two state solution process. We're working on it thing, you know, vast majority, I mean, because it's nineteen percent say yes, So it's only one out of five people that think it can happen. You know, I could answer yes, but it would be an intellectual exercise in imagining, you know what I mean? Yeah, yeah, I do. Extremely unlikely. Another headline yesterday was troubling. France and the UK told the United States they will not join any attack on Iran and ask Israel not to respond. Is that because of business ties with Iran? Financial dealings with Iran? Is that what that is all about? Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean it maybe partly that a lot of former superpowers that are now crumbling social democracies, since they really don't have agency anymore, they really can't lead the world anymore war, They're desperate to just have everything be okay.
Speaker 1: They're also actual former colonizers unlike the United States, and are a lot of their populations don't dig getting involved in this stuff, so they get their own domestic politics. But anyway, somebody put this quote attached to that article from Norman Schwarzkow. Remember him, He ran the Gulf War, the first Golf War for the United States. Anyway, his quote at the time was because France said they wouldn't join us in that going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion. In other words, mood needs you, right right? I like this. This is some reporting that has been out now for a couple of weeks, but this is a little more in depth. Senior US officials have now given up on attempting to revive any kind of ceasefire deal between Israel and Hesbelah and instead of moved towards shaping and limiting the Israeli ground operation in southern Lebanon and their retaliation against Iran though conure peace, let them win. How do you like that? Though? Concerns what the Biden administration are said to be running high, as officials believe that the ongoing limited Israeli ground operation in southern Lebanon counsume turn into a full scale invasion and regional war in which we could quite possibly be sucked into. And here's more information from the New York Times which is interesting. According to the New York Times, Israel's initial retaliatory strike against Iran. This is for last week's ballistic missile attack, is expected to likely target military bases and sites linked to Iranian intelligence and leadership, with strikes against the Iranian nuclear program being reserved for later if Iran decides to respond to the initial strikes. Whether that's true or not, I don't know, but that's you know, people with knowledge on conditions of anonymity to the New York Times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would be so interested to hear some really good analysis of why they're going about it that way. I mean, because you've got malign regime in Iran. Their weapons are it's ballistic missiles, it's proxies, and then it's potential to become a nuclear power. Really that are it's only deterrens. Well, the ballistic missiles thing is just not nearly as fearsome as it seemed, especially visa the Israel, which can knock them out of the sky. Their proxies are defeated and humiliated, and Israel is going to keep mopping it up. As I said, you want peace, let them win, And so to me, I have assumed the mullahs in the Revolutionary Guard are desperate to speed up the nuclear program because they're otherwise. They're they're weaponless, their pants are down in public. They have very little to offer as a deterrent, all right, and look at the power it gives Russia to do whatever the hell they want. So I'm wondering what is the Israeli calculs. Do they have doubts about the stability of the Iranian regime.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine why you wouldn't take out that nuclear facility. I really, I really don't even understand the argument against it. You'll never have a better way too hard to do. Could be that just can't pull it off, That that could be a possibility.
Speaker 3: It would take an attack so enormous that you know you'd lose even the United States.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know. Somebody put out these stats yesterday on the one year anniversary of the war, because the war began obviously the day they were attacked. More than forty thousand targets have been bombed by Israel. Forty thousand, Yeah, mostly in Gaza, but also in Lebanon. Now that's a lot of targets. Forty seven hundred tunnel shafts were found. That's an you can't wrap your head around that number. Nearly five thousand tunnels, a thousand rocket launcher sites have been destroyed, and three hundred thousand reservists have been enlisted in the last year in Israel. That is something. And then one more thing came across this particular poll. This is a you gov poll. Do you sympathize more with the Israelis, the Palestinians or about both equally? The numbers have not changed that much going back to the beginning, but right now and I find this troubling. So again the question is do you sympathize more with the Israelis the Palestinians are both equally. I may I sympathize with more with the Israelis. What would your answer be? Yeah, okay, that is the plurality at thirty three percent, But nineteen percent say the Palestinians and twenty four percent say about equal, So that adds up to forty three Forty three percent say Palestinians are equal as opposed to only thirty three for the Israelis of US opinion. I was shocked by that. I would have guessed that it would have been an overwhelming win for the Israelis. Yeah, I think I would have too. I think I get it.
Speaker 3: I would have to talk to you know, the people pulled and try to understand if they're looking at it from a purely humanitarian point of view, you know, innocent shopkeepers, their wives.
Speaker 1: And children, blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, on a human level, Yeah, I have equal sympathy in a way, although and I think you have to separate yourself from the human tragedy of this, otherwise you'll become paralyzed by compassion. The truth of being a human being is there are times you have to kill. There is a time to kill and a time to heal. Look at the good book. It's unfortunate. But if you deny it, you're a fool. And so once you accept that. The folks in Gaza, for instance, they're ruled by a regime that, in its founding charter vows the genocide of an entire religion and an entire people. Those people are not going to sit back and be slaughtered. They are going to fight back. And indeed, your brave overlords, they're in Hamas launched one of the most horrific attacks.
Speaker 1: In the lasts one hundred years.
Speaker 3: And so what do you explain to me the world in which the retribution for that isn't swift and terrible? Point out to me how that's going to work. Feel free to cite anything from human experience, please, So, yeah, once I separate myself from I don't want to see some little kid die under any circumstances. Yes, Israel has to defend itself, and the way to defend itself is to defeat its enemies.
Speaker 1: Period. Ooh, CNN, there's a new book out quoting Joe Biden, calling net and Yahoo a son of a bit and a horrible effing liar quoting quoting Joe Biden. I don't know. Oh, it's a Bob Woodward book. There's a new Bob Woodward book. Whoa, his quotes are considered gold. Wow. Anytime there's a new Bob Woodward book out, there's going to be exciting stuff, no doubt called war. Huh. So is that old? Is old? Bob would word at this point one hundred and six as hell, Yeah, quite old. But he still he still has the same method of he goes to you and says, well, you can tell me or I'll find out from other people and they'll and they'll characterize you in a certain way. So would you like to have your side of the story out or would you rather have other people side of the story? And it seems to work. Yeah. Anyway, I had the thing I wanted to tease, but I don't remember what it was. I have no idea. I never know. With you, No, there's no telling.
Speaker 3: How bad is the drought in Africa. They're killing elephants by the hundreds because they need the meat. They're eating the heffalumps of Africa.
Speaker 1: They're eating our elephants, they're eating our hippopotesmus So.
Speaker 3: They're eating the giant mammals of the people who live there.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a dark story among other things that are on the way stay here. So it's a cool moment during the Monday night football game last night. I'm a Kansas City Chiefs fan and a Royals fan because I'm from Kansas and I've been to many many games at both stadiums. But so while the Chiefs were winning on Monday Night football, they're at the end of the fourth quarter, they saw on the scoreboard that the Royals had beat the Yankees and tied up that series with a home run, and George Brett was in the stands cheering at a Yankee state, which is super super cool if you're an old time baseball fan. But I thought that was cool. What a fun time for that sports town. Good for that on both your teams winning at the same time. Is there something else you were going to do or are we ready? Okay?
Speaker 3: So Kamala Harris was local frying and the spouting nonsense on sixty minutes. I gave her a BP minus. It wasn't terrible, but it was her and old man Wall. So the old coach I guess did a turn as well and got grilled.
Speaker 1: Here's how it went.
Speaker 2: In your debate with jd Vance, you said I'm a knucklehead at times, and I think you were referring to the time that you said that you were in Hong Kong during the ten and Men Square unrest when you were not. Man is that kind of misrepresentation? Isn't that more than just being a knucklehead.
Speaker 4: I think folks know who I am, and I think they know the difference between someone expressing emotion telling your story getting a date wrong by a rather than a pathological liar like Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: But I think it comes down to the question of whether whether you can be trusted to tell the truth. Yeah, well I can't. I think I can.
Speaker 4: I will own up to being a knucklehead at times, but the folks closest to mean know that I keep my word.
Speaker 1: So one thing that is clearly true. I have no idea how many people probably watched that sixty minutes interview last night, but one thing is clearly true. The joy thing is over. Yes, they neither one of them came off as joyful. Kamala or Walls. That is over the so dope it couldn't last anyway. The your own damn business. We're on our heels trying to explain ourselves period. It's in full form, and the joy thing, you know, we're king of the world and have no worries, is completely gone.
Speaker 3: Well, Tim Wallas needs to ask his friends for a who are his friends again?
Speaker 1: I've become friends with school shooters, But his friends might tell them.
Speaker 3: Look, just say, hey, I exaggerate all my stories to make myself seem.
Speaker 1: Cooler, and I'm a knucklehead at times.
Speaker 3: Just say that I enhance every story to make myself seem cooler.
Speaker 1: I don't know if we're we, the country or this radio show is ready for what's going to happen after election day. Regardless of who.
Speaker 3: Wins, I see a metric ton of poo heading for the world's largest fan and no altering their collision no matter which way the election goes. The only conceivable, conceivable way the pooh doesn't hit the fan is if Kamala Harris, God save us, wins by an enormous margin that would prevent a complete society meltdown. That would also be I believe, miserable for the next four years. But if Trump wins by a lot or a little. The left is going to go completely ape and and and and trash the country right. Oh, speaking of apes, there is such a drought because of the El Nino in Africa, and there's such a famine. Uh in Namibia, for instance, they say they're going to kill a total of more than seven hundred hippos, heffalumps, zebras and other animals from a handful of national parks for the meat, just to feed people.
Speaker 1: Just to eat. Yeah, oh my god. And they're in national parks like they're protected. Yeah. Yeah, So they're not really wild animals eating zoo animals. Yeah, they are, they're protected wild animals. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, these these game preserves are are massive. They're the size of you know, can etiquette. Last month, Zimbabwe said it would call two hundred elephants in their country and distribute the meat to people suffering drought related food shortages.
Speaker 1: Wow, that is something well that's not getting much attention.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're like sixty eight million people in the region in need of humanitarian age aid because of the drought. An elephant tastes like it doesn't matter if you're starving.
Speaker 1: No, man, that's that's rough. That is. I love elephants.
Speaker 3: I mean they are so close neurologically, socially to people. It's a shame to kill them at all. But well, if you're starving as an emergence, you'll lead another person. Yeah, absolutely, Yeah, God that's grim. Yeah, it's grim. Thank god you're an American. Is there any way the world can help out with that? I mean, is there any hey you in drop some food? There some No? Yeah, Well that's why people from the southern hemisphere flocking to the northern of the hemisphere by the tens of millions.
Speaker 1: So we do four hours of this every single day. Not all of you get all four hours. If you don't grab it through the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand, you should subscribe Armstrong and Getty