Speaker 1: Brooklyn Boys Podcast getting reactions.
Speaker 2: This podcast all depends on you, baby.
Speaker 3: Free and it is slice time for Brooklyn Boys Podcast three twenty five and before what's going on?
Speaker 4: Scary here, Brody over there, over here?
Speaker 5: Back from vacation, which is why you waited so long to get this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, vacation thirty seven. Who we're gonna start numbing to vacations now, you.
Speaker 4: Know, hey, listen, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 3: Hey, anybody who has vacation time and they don't use their days, their suckers. They got you got to use your days. And I'm going to take every last vacation day given to me. Yeah, what do you want me to do?
Speaker 4: What do you want me to do?
Speaker 3: You're lucky taxpayers don't pay your salary. I mean, think about that, would you? Would you really squander vacation days like that? And just like, oh my problem, I'm not giving you a ship because you're taking the vacation time. I'm giving you shit because you're getting the vacation time.
Speaker 6: Ah.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, at some point you're going to be in a situation sometimes sometimes soon vacation right now, yeah, but sometime soon you're gonna get in another job, and you're going to uh use vacation day two weeks vacation. Yeah, no, you're a lot more tenured than that.
Speaker 4: But yeah, oh well we'll see.
Speaker 3: Is that what happens you start at the very beginning? Yeah, most, I mean it depends on the job in the company.
Speaker 5: You a big company and you're a big deal, you might get three four weeks.
Speaker 3: They really don't start with eleven weeks of vacation. Dude, you're David Brother. You're gonna you're gonna grape so to that bitch. You're gonna demand six weeks vacation right off the top. That's gonna go well for a new job. Yeah, yeah, I want to eleven weeks vacation and a Porsche.
Speaker 4: So listen, uh Slice time. Here we go. I don't even have to give you the spiel.
Speaker 3: And when we're gone, some of them have been deleted, actually, but that's just the limitations of the system. So we thank you for listening, We thank you for leaving the talkbacks if you didn't.
Speaker 4: Now, by the way, if it's now two three.
Speaker 3: Talkbacks ago, where you're referencing something that if you're referencing the Slice time or I would just say let's move on clean slate.
Speaker 4: Okay, but here we are with talkbacks.
Speaker 5: Are you talking to they already left the talkbacks?
Speaker 3: No, well, if you don't hear your talkback, no need to leave it again.
Speaker 4: Let's just move forward in life. Oh oh, okay, unless it was hilarious, nless, it was so.
Speaker 3: Hilarous that you got it, all right, absolutely all right, all right, so we're picking it up right here with the first one. And once again, if you're listening to the Heart Radio app, you have that privilege.
Speaker 4: So two things.
Speaker 3: Make sure you make us your number one pre set the Brooking Boys podcast number one preset on the iHeartRadio app. And while you're there, obviously drop us a talk back. It's the only place you can do it.
Speaker 4: Click the micro.
Speaker 5: Update your app because they fix the microphone problem on iPhone.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: By the way, new problems on iPhones are related to our app. Okay, we'll talk about the next time the time, but update the app, update the latest version of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 4: Here we are mark from us to stay here.
Speaker 8: Broy.
Speaker 9: Of course, Scary is going to tell you that you should keep the Golf Book forever. He's got a stack of papers that goes from the table to the dryer, back to the table from the dryer, and it just repeats over and over. He doesn't throw anything away.
Speaker 3: It's infinity. It's a continuous set. The new CBS show Stacker Stocking Scary Jones. Yeah, I'm a bit of a hoarder in that way. That was a reference to Tracker. But you would know that you don't watch television. But I did organize my BBS. I did organize my closets today. So i'm i'm I threw some things away while we're at it. So you have two closets in your apartment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a whole two closets. Nice, I did some things move some What kind of things did you throw away? Pots and pants?
Speaker 10: Dude?
Speaker 4: You donate those? Yeah? Well no, no, they're they're sitting by the door. We'll see what happens.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you don't throw stuff out that people can use. Get a charity to come pick it up.
Speaker 4: Oh no, don't you worry.
Speaker 3: I have people in my building that that will grat well, you know, as soon as I put it over by the garbage area, the trash shoot, the porters will.
Speaker 4: Take it away and they will put it in their offices.
Speaker 5: They'll why don't you leave it in your apartment with a sign that says don't touch, and then your housekeep will throw it out.
Speaker 3: That's where I was going with that. That was the very next count out of my mouth. I would have leave him next to my sneakers in the hallway. Yeah, dude, I'm still not over that five years later.
Speaker 4: No, I'm me neither terrific.
Speaker 11: Reggie here, just kidding, no knee from ct. What's going on, b boys, Reggie's quickly answering herself into that annals And remember Reggie, I'm saying annals two ends of slice time. She has catchphrase which is quickly catching on with other slices. She just went from being a six man or in this case, one man, to a bona fide starter. Shoulders back and continue to smash it. You quirky eccentric specimen.
Speaker 4: All right, love the positive.
Speaker 5: I think it's I think it's time for the trucker and maybe Chad from Omaha, maybe some of our other friends to try the Reggie here intro.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's gonna get old very quickly.
Speaker 12: Just say not for me, stay.
Speaker 13: I just wanted to kind of touch base on two topics that kind of went hand in hand, the first being where we listen at and I was in the shower listening to you guys. I usually play music whatever, but if there's a new episode, I'll stream that while I'm showering. It's just my time after kids go to bed to just unwind. But anyway, I was listening heard the part where Scary was like, please put us in your number one spot.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm going to continue.
Speaker 13: So yeah, Scary was like, please put us in the number one spot. And I was literally saying out loud in my shower by myself, like oh kind of like we had to leave five stars, but I couldn't leaven talk back aower. And then Brody, being a man of the people, yep, real quick like, oh, just like you told them to do that and that was impossible. But so thanks for having our back there, but put you guys.
Speaker 12: In the top spot.
Speaker 14: Thanks.
Speaker 4: Right, that wasn't a lot. That wasn't a yes.
Speaker 5: Speaking of having your back and her listening to us in the shower, you have a like a sponge on a stick to get your back, how do you do your back?
Speaker 4: I do not have a sponge on a stick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I need to get one of those. Yeah, I was thinking about that the other day I was showering. I'm like, you know, other than letting like the shampoo run down your back when you're inse it out, that's.
Speaker 4: How I do it. I squeezed. I squeeze it. Here's why.
Speaker 3: I squeezed the washcloth on the nape of my neck and then it just the back of my neck. And then just because when you think the SuDS, the SuDS cascades down the middle of my back.
Speaker 5: So if you squeeze the uh the washcloth with SuDS on your car, would the car become clean?
Speaker 4: Sure, but the sudge will just gloss over.
Speaker 3: And that's just kind of like I'm gonna have to get sponge on a stick, like a curved stick that goes around your shoulder. How about a Mickey Mouse backscratcher, and then you just put a piece of soap in there.
Speaker 15: Oh oh, hey, brookelen Boys Jamie from Queen's here. I just wanted to tell you thank you for saving my sanity right now, guys, I was in the store.
Speaker 16: There was an ridiculous.
Speaker 17: Long line, and a woman behind me.
Speaker 15: Had this screaming kid who she was completely ignoring. So I figured i'd put in my headphones and put on an episode of You Guys, because you loud Fox would definitely.
Speaker 17: Drown out the sound of the screaming kid.
Speaker 12: So thank you.
Speaker 4: Mission accomplished. I'm glad we could help you out.
Speaker 5: By the way, too, loud Fox was the original name of our podcast.
Speaker 4: And iHeart said, no, you can't.
Speaker 18: Hey, Brooken boys, John sat Brodie, I gotta call bullshit on you. The whole reason they call it a lie biomission is because you know something that the other person doesn't and you're not telling you.
Speaker 7: If you ask for five hundred dollars at a.
Speaker 18: Bank and they didn't give you the and they give you five hundred and fifty dollars, would you say, well, I didn't ask for five hundred and fifty, so I guess I'm getting an extra fifty dollars. In references sandwich, by the way, I find that bullshit. Honest way would be to say I got an extra sandwich. How do you want to proceed?
Speaker 4: He's got a point there, Brody.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's a liable mission because I said I ordered the sandwich and I left out the part anyway, fair enough?
Speaker 18: Yeah, I just got to say, Brody to The fact that you were still in the store is what makes the difference. If you earn in the store and you're already home, I say, that's a different thing. The guy isn't going to get in trouble for sending out an extra sandwich. It's probably going to be a make sure you make the right order. That'll be the extent of it. People make mistakes at work all the time, and they don't get in trouble because of making an extra sandwich.
Speaker 3: So nice, try for the cover, But bullshit, he got you again.
Speaker 5: So I'm just gonna say one thing. If I give the sandwich back, they can't use it.
Speaker 3: Nobody wins, doesn't matter. That's not for you to do the sandwich for you. I keep this hold on. If I keep the sandwich, I win.
Speaker 5: And now I'm more likely to go back there because the second sandwich was delicious.
Speaker 4: That's not for you to the customer for life. Nope.
Speaker 3: If they wanted to throw it in the garbage after they took it away from you, that's their prerogative, not your sandwich.
Speaker 4: Not the cow didn't die in vain.
Speaker 3: I did it for the cat.
Speaker 18: And I gotta say, you guys, you got a lot of fucking snowflakes on this podcast, the whole spectrum thing. My god, people grow up and get over it. Their words they're not gonna hurt you. You can hear things and guess what your ears. Don't believe Scarot bro to use whatever words you want. It's your podcast, not theirs. If they want to have the fluffy clouds and cansy ass bitches podcast, go start it themselves.
Speaker 2: Is there a way that we can monitor these talkbacks? Because you know, I'm enjoying Slice time, but getting sex Reggie here back to back to back, kind of kind of getting a little old.
Speaker 19: Johnny from m D.
Speaker 4: Look at that? Did I last time caller love you guys? Did I not say that? It'll get old really quick, Brody? And now you're calling for more Johnny?
Speaker 5: No, Johnny, Johnny didn't enjoy them. I enjoyed them at the time. I enjoyed them occasionally, and it's not every week. This was last episode we had a lot of them.
Speaker 3: You're now you're you're you're so listening for more though, this is you're this is gonna be your downfall, Brody.
Speaker 4: Nope, I didn't.
Speaker 5: I didn't say Reggie should leave six in a row. I said it'll be funny if other people occasionally did their best Reggie.
Speaker 3: No, if you hear that repetitively, no matter who says it, I promise you it's gonna get old.
Speaker 5: Very saying next episode, not for the next ten episodes, just next episode of trucker. If the if the Cowboy trucker did it, I sing, sing, I didn't say MJ form n J should do it. I'm saying, just cowboy truck or maybe Chad.
Speaker 4: From all right, very inside, very inside, Joe, not to the slice. They listen every day every weekend.
Speaker 3: Let's go. What is this person saying, hello, we need some more value on this scary scary?
Speaker 20: This is JK from p A.
Speaker 21: I don't normally use iHeart, but I just see the priest.
Speaker 1: This is working.
Speaker 4: All right. Thank you JK from p A, JK from.
Speaker 16: P A, Hey for from boys, m J from n J. And that's the hotel, then, scary. You should have got more of a discount.
Speaker 12: I know you have the money, but that was ridiculous.
Speaker 21: It should have gave me.
Speaker 14: A better rate.
Speaker 16: Also, that Sabra, that's uh, where's the fucking jingle you you're talking about Sabra.
Speaker 14: All right, and.
Speaker 15: Also yes, Preak Plan Funeral and Reggie Should get her Own podcast is.
Speaker 3: A sponsor of the Brooklyn Boys podcast and the Elvis Durant Show podcast network.
Speaker 4: So yeah, no jingle required.
Speaker 5: That is not The jingle is only for unsolicited non sponsor mentions.
Speaker 22: Hey Brooco Boys from the shore. This is my third attempt on a talkback. I'm leaving you talk back about episode eighty five. You were talking about Game of Thrones and all that other garbage TV people love.
Speaker 7: I hate.
Speaker 22: I'm liss scary, I hate that Game of Thrones, Dragons, True Blood, whatever the hell that other that other show I can't do. But are there other places that are like me?
Speaker 21: I don't know, let me know, leave me talk back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure there are slices like you in terms of not liking gothic shows. While leaving talkbacks from an episode two hundred and forty episodes ago, I don't fault, I don't falter for that. But yeah, no, there's a lot. But there's a lot of people that don't well don't watch TV. Okay, you know I'm not watching White Lotus. I know that what they are. On episode three, season three and it was I know, I know something big happened right up front. Got to see it always does. That's the show. That's the show. Something big happened, I know, and I they told me, well, they already spoiled it for me, and I don't care that they spoiled it for me, because it's.
Speaker 5: Nothing to spoil. The thing that would be spoiled hasn't happened yet.
Speaker 3: Well, there's speculation the first two episodes are out and shit happened or every episode where things are going three right, things are going on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, there's always things going on right.
Speaker 5: By the way, I want to give I want to give props to that that slice that just left the voicemail because she referenced episode eighty five. Yeah, and then she referenced what she was talking about, yes, and then talked about it completely. Did a great job of setting everything up again. Love it as opposed saying I was listening to some old episode and I don't like those shows exactly.
Speaker 21: Thank you, Caitlyn and Luke say hi, Luke. Anyway, I thought that last Quoe. I don't worry Mark, I'm pulled over. I'm not driving.
Speaker 22: Brody was talking with Rusabelle restaurants, I keep tails on their shrimp, which the thing is bullshit. Then Brody brought up a time when him and his wife brought up out a diner Massachusets and they sure there her cobsallads with the egg.
Speaker 21: So they served.
Speaker 22: Mss Brody a cobsalad with a shelled I mean in a harpblled egg in the shell.
Speaker 21: Who does that? It's bizarre? Anyways.
Speaker 22: Also part two, there's a BMW dealership by our house and.
Speaker 21: They're undergoing massive reconstruction.
Speaker 22: Also, if you were buying a BMW, would you want to buy a BMW trailer? Like sitting in an emergency sorry priper. You see, so they have like these emergency trailers.
Speaker 21: They're nice.
Speaker 22: They're not like the ghetto ones that you would see. I don't know, they're like professional trailers. Like I don't know if I'm dropping sixty or seventy K on a car. I want to sit in the dealership? Would you want to sit in a trailer? I mean as a salesman, I'd be pissed because I'd be like, do people actually buy? I don't know, all right, maybe it's just like a maybe can people discount?
Speaker 21: Hey construction sale? Come live from US. I don't know. That's what I thought. Let me know, boozy bastard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I mean I would like to Is she trying to say that the atmosphere that she's she's buying it in.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: In other words, when this happens to car dealerships all the time, when they're renovating the dealership.
Speaker 3: Oh right, they have to this audible building, correct that you have to go into. I dealt with that at a dealership.
Speaker 4: I gotta say. It doesn't bother me. At the end of the day, I'm driving the car.
Speaker 19: I'm not.
Speaker 3: I don't care about the building that I'm going to temporarily as to make the transaction.
Speaker 4: As long as the handule. What if the latte machine is in the regular building. Oh, I don't care. I don't need that. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm not there for the refreshments. I'm there for a good deal. I'm there for a bargain. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it doesn't have to be all that. I'm okay with it. But I can see where you're coming from. You don't get the white glove treatment in the I understand. I understand.
Speaker 12: Jersey.
Speaker 7: Facebook sucks balls.
Speaker 23: And I think that you're probably trying to sell a baseball bat or a whiffle ball bat, and they thought it was a weapon because you know, fucking Facebook are idiots.
Speaker 21: And their algorithm is horrible, and so was there AI.
Speaker 23: It was probably quoted by somebody like me, an idiot, So yeah, I think it's like a whiffle ball bat or something boofy like that.
Speaker 3: Of course he's talking about reference what he's talking about, but he's right.
Speaker 5: I asked people to try to guess I was flagged to selling a weapons, ammunition or.
Speaker 4: Firearms, right, something like that.
Speaker 5: Three awful things that I got accused of, and it was none of those things. So let's let's hear more of than I'll remind everybody at the.
Speaker 3: End what it was.
Speaker 23: Ball from Jersey again sorry, back to back talkbacks.
Speaker 21: The club could be used as a weapon broad Yes, back.
Speaker 23: In the nineties, he had that shit in your car, nobody was fucking with you, so.
Speaker 7: You could swing it at him.
Speaker 23: But there's definitely not a weapon, Facebook idiots.
Speaker 7: However, that shit did hurt.
Speaker 4: He got cracked with it, sure did.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: By the way, I got on a Facebook update for O next episode.
Speaker 12: Hey brooken boys.
Speaker 15: Jamie from Queen's here guys were asking about weird dog names.
Speaker 12: When I was in college, I had a friend who named.
Speaker 15: Her dog pony Boy, after a character in the book and then movie The Outsiders. Outsider Right now I have a neighbor who has a docs and named Sausage.
Speaker 4: That's cute. Well that I get. Here's the thing I have to answer this.
Speaker 5: Answer me this question, Jamie from Queen's and you can find this out. The dog they named pony Boy, was it a Golden Retriever? Because the other big line was stay gold pony Boy. If I remember correctly, I wonder if it was a gold Golden Retriever And that's why.
Speaker 16: Then Hey, brookele boys, Jamie from Queens.
Speaker 17: The guy who knocked on the trunk of your car when you were trying to park Manhattan is an idiot?
Speaker 16: Yes, what is he doing touching a stranger's car? He does know what kind of curres and is driving.
Speaker 17: I know you're not the type to do this, but there are people who would get out and be like, why are you fucking touching my car and punch. You're not that type of person, so what the fuck is he doing? Would have gotten better being in New York City.
Speaker 4: You're so right, thank you.
Speaker 5: Scary Scary would have got out in the car and say, hey, asshole, what does it look like. I bought this car. We're in some tin shack. I went right in the dealership for this car. Don't touch my trunk. Actually, I keep.
Speaker 4: My nose clean. I wouldn't say anything. I would just drive away, Scary, or from the car. Please don't hit me.
Speaker 12: Take the car, rode it to the hedge, hug.
Speaker 24: I added you number one pre sets.
Speaker 4: Thank you, heart your requests.
Speaker 12: I have a story about the dog name.
Speaker 24: So I was at a bar drinking talngue to a girl and she said her name is Maggie and my response was that's my parents' dog's name. And she said, I don't know how to respond to that, and I thought it was the funniest thing. I just started laughing uncontrollably.
Speaker 4: Right, and you never saw her again.
Speaker 6: I'm assuming road dog.
Speaker 24: I'm a less slice time. Yes, if I don't listen to the podcast High anymore, or if I don't smoke anymore, and yeah, I haven't smoked in a while, so if I did, I would listen to the podcast High because that was good drinking too, But now I just listen when I can't sleep, I lay in bed and listen and leave talkbacks at four am, which is not now.
Speaker 12: But on the greepy voice, Gude.
Speaker 3: Might be on a permanent high by the way he said he's and he wasn't smoking, right.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine what he sounds like? What he is high? Exactly? That guy's totally chilling.
Speaker 24: And one more thanks to Vinnie Steve Bronx for explaining the funeral thing. Scary did not do a good job explaining that, So thank you Vinnie for explaining that scared with the run flats is he screen at these two? Because I had left another message about that what we play the heavy flowed?
Speaker 12: You tell the rest of that.
Speaker 24: Then most heavy flows another thing?
Speaker 4: So flowed you so flow as in south so slow heavy flows? His wife.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sorry, only certain times of the month.
Speaker 25: Justin FROMIWA again. I found it funny that you guys brought up the three and a quarter subject. I remember as a kid, I was saying at my grandma's and I asked my dad what time it was, and he said three in a quarter. I'm like, well, it's not three twenty five, it's three fifteen. He's like, no, a quarter of an hour is fifteen minutes, because it's a quarter of an hour. I'm like, oh, that makes sense.
Speaker 19: I was like six at a time.
Speaker 25: Just a funny memory, I thought there.
Speaker 3: I've never heard it pronounced three or expressed that way. Three and a quarter, No, a quarter after three quarter two three? No, it's just did I play the sound it was? It was a video on one of the social media platforms. I thought I played the sound. Wh I thought a quarter was should be twenty five minutes, twenty five?
Speaker 26: Yeah, yeah, Hi Brooklyn boys, this is Jennifer from Pompino Beach, your resident.
Speaker 4: I was just last week so.
Speaker 26: Hard listening to you guys talk about the dog names. Over my twenty five years of grooming, I've had some interesting ones. I do want to let you know that I did have three Brody's, and I've also had two Anthony's. I was a Golden Receiver and one was a pit bull they just called Tony.
Speaker 4: Anthony is not a dog's name. Oh, but Brody is. Yeah, yeah, Brody is absolutely.
Speaker 26: I'll stop jen from Pompino Beach again. A couple of my other favorite dog names over the years have been the shitsus named Wanton and Crewton. I have also had some chihuahuahs named Taco and Bell. And then of my favorite was a little dog named Fred. She was a female, but her name is p h R. E. D. A couple of my other favorites were Lord Farquat and poly pussy Pants, right Jen from Pompano Beach. Last talk back on dog names, I promise. My other couple favorites were a pair of Cocker Spaniels named Dog spelled dog and his brother Harry. Their last name was Pepe, so Dog and Harry Pepe. Thank you so much, you guys. I love talking to you.
Speaker 12: I hope you have a great day.
Speaker 4: Sweet.
Speaker 3: By the way, do you guys remember like one hundred two hundred episodes ago I told you about my neighbor who had a dog that kept shitting on my lawn.
Speaker 4: Yes, of course. Yeah. That dog's name was dog. Dog, Yeah, dog like dog.
Speaker 5: It took me, I gotta tell you, it took me a couple of months to figure out that the dog because dog, because the accent was on the O right exactly. It wasn't dog, It was dog all right, dog all right. By the way, I almost that she said she had a dog. She had a dog that she grew named Wanton.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my dog Muzzarella was almost one time. I believe that in between well, we were deciding between white food names. We already had a chowder at that point and so and plus I know you're a fan of Chinese food.
Speaker 5: So yeah, so one time, so maybe another in the future, a dog will be named.
Speaker 27: One the Brooklyn Boys podcast.
Speaker 14: We will be right back.
Speaker 3: All right, we're plowing through these talkbacks. Thank you once again. This one's from commenting on episode three twenty five only feats.
Speaker 4: Let's see where this goes.
Speaker 19: From Brooklyn.
Speaker 28: Yeah, Brody, I'm surprised that you you said Caesars salad and referenced Caesar as in Julius Caesar. I'd expect you to know something like this, but Caesar salad was invented in Tijuana by an Italian immigrant named Caesar Caudeen.
Speaker 4: That's with Julius Caesar.
Speaker 28: Yes, you're right, literally a guy named Caesar who made a salad that.
Speaker 4: Has nothing to do with Julius.
Speaker 5: After I said it, I realized my mistake, So thank you for bringing that up.
Speaker 4: You're one hundred percent right. Could be a it was not. It was not a recipe that Caesar liked. Ye.
Speaker 3: I had a Mandela Effect moment today. I was we were trying to remember on in Living Color, the TV show, the lady that used to stick her head out of the out of the window with the with the wash line, you know, the closeser hanging on the line, and was, yeah, she goes, I ain't won to gossip, so you ain't heard it from me, and I said, yeah, that was Wanda Sykes. I'm like, oh wait a second, Wanda Sykes was not on that show. I Elvis corrected me, and that was Kim Wayn's. She was one of the way and sisters. But in my memory, and no, I'm not being racist, I really thought Wanda Sykes was on in Living Color, but she wasn't. She never was, And I googled them, like, holy shit, I but I vividly remember Wanda Sikes. But you know, I guess I've been watching a little too much Curb Your Enthusiasm reruns. But anyway, Yes, so that was a Mandela Effect moment for me. Yeah, Wander Living Color was almost entirely Wayne's family Wayne's family member and Jim Carrey and Tommy almost Tommy Davidson, right, and a couple of other people.
Speaker 4: All right, moving along, Kim Wayne, Jim Wayns.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, Hey the good boys.
Speaker 16: Jamie from Queens one more time, Scarity. You didn't think that Sister Feet pages existed. There's a page on TikTok that has one hundred and forty something thousand followers and it's a puppet strip cup that's it.
Speaker 29: It goes live. It's a puppet on a stripper pole doing a routine with other puppets watching. You get thousands of views and people spending money to send TikTok gifts. If that exists already, so does the Sister Feet pages.
Speaker 12: This is not new.
Speaker 3: Well have you just described a puppet strip show? Where's the sister I mean, she's like, well.
Speaker 5: I think her point is that there's something for this is everything exists?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I show me where this is? Not that I want to not that I want to see it, but let me let.
Speaker 4: Me ask a question though.
Speaker 5: If you're doing a puppet strip show, does the bouncer come over and slap your hand for putting it.
Speaker 4: Up the stripper? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Hio, maybe because it's a puppet. Ooh, out ouch.
Speaker 4: How was that? Oh, I'm not going to play that at full It's that system you have.
Speaker 13: Hi, guys, this is miss from upstate. I'm calling about the funny dog names. I have to be very adamant up front that it is not a funny name. It was just a funny name for a dog.
Speaker 16: But one of my old.
Speaker 12: Coworkers had a dog named Dave.
Speaker 13: And when I first started my job, the first day on the job, I obviously didn't know her. She came into work all fluster and she's like, oh sorry, I'm late. Dave shit all over the house and I was like, oh my god, this woman's life is a mess. But then come and find out it was her dog just named Dave and he decided to in the house.
Speaker 4: Thank god. All right, I have no problem with that.
Speaker 30: Jew.
Speaker 12: Hey, hey flowed jew.
Speaker 7: Uh he's about the watch.
Speaker 31: It the watch and getting and getting uh what I kicked back?
Speaker 7: Scary.
Speaker 31: Maybe she just for a steak dinner, you know, because you're also I mean, you gave Brody Oh wait a minute.
Speaker 3: Ha ha, yeah, smart ass. I repaid him twice for that steak dinner.
Speaker 4: No you didn't. You didn't repay anything you.
Speaker 15: Did, Hey, boys Jamie for Queen's last one. I promised doing the homework for this week. A food that my dad ate when I was younger, and he would serve it to me was fruit with sour cream. Could be berries, could be peaches, whatever. This was something he would serve when it was very hot out in the summer.
Speaker 16: He didn't feel like cooking. He didn't want hot food, and he didn't want to give me hot food. And he still eats it in the summer and I do too, all.
Speaker 4: Right, It's a family tradition.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not a sour cream kind of person, but my grandfather was.
Speaker 4: My grandfather loves sour cream. My mom did. I I'm a cottage cheese guy.
Speaker 32: But I was just listening to you guys talk about weird tet names and warning you this is going to be a two part message because each essage only thirty seconds long. Anyway, I'm going to give you my name because I'm embarrassed with this. I was born and raised in the Philippines. That's not the part I'm embarrassed about. But you know, growing up in the seventies, so I had cat pets like Kitty Patty and Jimmy and Kiki and Lala okay, and me again continuing my message. But that's not the part that's embarrassing. What's embarrassing is because we had themes. And there was one time my sisters and I decided we would name all our pets after dictators, so I had cats.
Speaker 12: I had a cat named Mao and Edie and.
Speaker 32: Hitler at one point. And you know, the Philippines, it's a third round country.
Speaker 16: We lived in a bubble.
Speaker 32: We didn't know much about anything growing up back in the seventies.
Speaker 12: So that's my only excuse.
Speaker 33: Terrible.
Speaker 4: I love it. We can all make fun of ourselves. Wall I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I don't want to. I don't know enough about third world countries. But isn't Hitler universally a problem?
Speaker 12: Well?
Speaker 4: You you would know even if I mean no, maybe not, maybe nothing these days, I'm not sure what some people, but in general.
Speaker 32: You know, I was just listening to Brodie complain about how people keep tapping on his car when he was trying to park on the Upper East Side, And I tell you, I get that a lot as a woman. Every time guys come up to me try to be helpful, I always hit them back with do I make you nervous because I'm a woman and I'm Asian, and there's this dead silence for like five seconds where their.
Speaker 34: Jaw drops because guess what that is exactly what they were thinking.
Speaker 4: Of course, I love how you called him out on it.
Speaker 31: Yeah, go right to them with it, arkan ile, sofo jud Brodie. I'm totally with you on the guy tapping on your trunk. I'm obsessed with my cars, you go, and yeah, I watched them probably weekly, maybe more. And I do not appreciate when people touch my car. I don't see a point for it. It's like in Florida. Luckily we don't have to deal with parking, ship parking as much something in Miami.
Speaker 11: So yeah, totally.
Speaker 4: Brody and scary, Thank you so much.
Speaker 35: Soflo brody and scary, scary and brody carrying from Telford, PA, talking about my buddy's been going on about no means since twenty sixteen.
Speaker 19: In fact, I say it all the time.
Speaker 35: At first I didn't know what the hell he meant, but now it's just not I mean, I mean.
Speaker 3: Mean you guys, great Reggie here.
Speaker 36: JK, helloo, it's well from CT I'm finna have a classical fetish.
Speaker 19: Not mean, not mean scary. I have a very cunty day. My brother, Nah, he.
Speaker 3: Just went down the checklist. That new shirt, by the way, that's hysterical.
Speaker 37: J Millie here, I'm a little behind. Commenting on episode three twenty two, Dumblin Dash about the tire situation with the warranty.
Speaker 7: So I used to manage a good Year a couple of years ago.
Speaker 37: Uh, before I was you know, got DJ business and other you know jobs, and uh, the tire situation is a bit complicated because Goodyear now offers a free patch program. The second yep, yeah, J mill again, So Goodyear offers a free uh tire patch program, so they do Uh, passion plugs are free. Doesn't matter if you're a new customer, old customer. They try to do that to get people in the door so that they could sell you more issues with your car when they put it on the lift. But some reason, you know, they throw a new car up there. There's no issues with the new car, and you're out of there for a year.
Speaker 4: I trust the guy.
Speaker 37: I final tip one time I was over there to get that patch replaced.
Speaker 4: Good to know.
Speaker 37: So when you know that's scary, Actually you could do it two or three times, it is perfectly safe. Don't forget the nail in the tire. It's it's like a pinhole size because rubber stretches. But once you get to two or three times, the shaving down the side of the tire to do the plug patch compromises the integrity of the tire and at that point it could weaken the tire at certain spots. Plus you get a blowout somewhere on the road, like Brody was explaining, so.
Speaker 4: Right, all right, oh he goes on again.
Speaker 7: And sorry, lastly, scary Brody.
Speaker 4: Is right again, and you are wrong. If you do you.
Speaker 37: Have one tire that you get replaced, and you have oval drive on your car, you need to replace all four because the tread depth has to match all four tires. Otherwise you're gonna unevenly wear your tire, the alignment's gonna get knocked off, and you're gonna mess your whole car in your front end alignment and rear end alignment up. So uh, I suggest just getting the plug patch from now on if that issue ever occurs for you.
Speaker 4: All right, yep, oh, Brody's on a roll. Next car, next car.
Speaker 3: Not getting the tire package, no matter what, run flats or not throw it. Thank you.
Speaker 38: Hey, MD from nd I was wondering, Brody, did you call into the Big Show today? Today's the eighteenth they were there was a gentleman by the name of Brody from Benson Hurt Brooklyn talking about the mafia being something. I only caught a quick a quick snippet of it. I wasn't sure if it was just a replayer or it.
Speaker 4: Was a repeat.
Speaker 38: Brody just calling in and having.
Speaker 21: Fun with the show.
Speaker 4: Brody was in his garage.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hit me on the show. Most likely it's an old show.
Speaker 30: MD from m D again and forgot to wish, wish for Scary to have a very merry County day. He just loved having a lovelyunt and Brody, you're awesome and you always rock.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: By the way, I'm assuming North Dakota. It could be not your Dame, but I'm assuming No Dakota. And I'm surprised people from the ND talk that way. Wow, I didn't think she had it in there.
Speaker 5: No, see the South Dakota that you have that southern hospitality. They don't speak that way.
Speaker 4: They just shoot dogs.
Speaker 38: Okay, MD from NDI again, O mg, dude is Stewie dip Shiit.
Speaker 39: Related to like Jessica.
Speaker 14: Simpsons thinking of Chicken off the Sea.
Speaker 38: I don't know if y'all remember that show.
Speaker 12: Real Chicken.
Speaker 16: Yes, that's right, and nosagic thing with my dad. She made ludafisk.
Speaker 7: It's like boiled jail cod.
Speaker 14: It is the hideous thing ever.
Speaker 3: Ludicists Bethany's family used to make that because she's Nordy for a minutes outside of Minesda l.
Speaker 4: L. Yeah, I used to make that joke at all.
Speaker 40: Hey guys, my name is Adrian from Southwest Ohio. Hey, I think Adrian for a while, but he never called in. I just wanted to say hi, Hi, and also to say that Brody is right. Doesn't really matter about what but just any time. And one question I had about the Big Show is about Garrett. Why do you guys always say Garrett and say that he's a good American?
Speaker 5: I can I address that first? First, won't give an answer, I give you the answer. I find it interesting that we were using this podcast as a way to the answers on the Elvis dur In Morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's interesting, but yeah, but Elvis coined the phrase Garrett you're a good American. He just said a reason for no reason, and I just started screaming out like I have an epileptic fit, like screaming his name. So I started the gutt and now the whole show does.
Speaker 4: It every day. Hey, So.
Speaker 5: To think about radio and for that matter, podcasts, if if you attach something a name is something or adjective or a sound effect that you'll associate with that sound with the object when you hear that sound. So it was like when I first started on the Morning show a long time ago, we had two interns. We had intern I think his name is Corey yep, and we had.
Speaker 3: Intern Claire, and Corey was just Corey and intern Claire was Intern Claire, and all the callers and the emails will be like, oh, intern Claire, intern Claire, because they remembered her as Intern Claire.
Speaker 4: Nobody remembered Corey. Nobody talked about Corey, and Corey's like, well, nobody talks about me because he didn't have a name. He didn't catch a name.
Speaker 5: Uh saying good American, Garrett is a fine American, but he's no better than any other American. I was just said at once and then just kept saying it, and then it just became a thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah that people remember.
Speaker 14: Hey, Laura from Connecticut Brody, I would have.
Speaker 41: Been pissed off myself too soon banged on my car as I'm backing up in a spot. I would have thought that I hit somebody like you said, hit somebody's car.
Speaker 14: Like all of a sudden, New Yorkers want to be helpful. If you were like getting beat up or some shit like that, they'd be filming it and not helping you. But now everybody wants to help you in a spot. Very true, pretty pissed. We already know it's a tight spot. Thanks, guys, keep it moving.
Speaker 4: You got it.
Speaker 3: Spoken like a true New Yorker right there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's go, guys.
Speaker 14: Laura from Connecticut Brody.
Speaker 41: You can make the Chickenawa king yourself little cream and mushroom soup half in half the peas with bell peppers. Some people put the pimentos in it. Mine never had potatoes, but you can add potatoes. It comes out really good, tastes a lot like the can, it just has.
Speaker 21: Less of sodium.
Speaker 14: There's a few recipes online, so you should look it up.
Speaker 4: Okay, so thank you for that.
Speaker 3: Here's what I'll say in reference number one, I don't ea mushroom number too.
Speaker 4: It only peas number three.
Speaker 5: The point was to eat the same exact ship my father used to eat and give me some, which is Swanson's.
Speaker 4: Chicken Ala King.
Speaker 5: So it's not that I want to eat chicken ala king necessarily. I still don't want to make it myself. Kudos to you, by the way, if you you're the kind of person that would, I just want to open the can up, add the milk, put it on some bread, eat it, and then not eat it again for twenty years.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, but mixing milk with chicken just like that is gross. Unless it's in the form of parmesan cheese.
Speaker 4: It's condensed that it needs milk.
Speaker 3: Gross products you've never had.
Speaker 5: You have a potato soup has chicken in it, or clam chowder has clams.
Speaker 4: This dairy in there described dairy in the air. Dairy air.
Speaker 3: Dairy air gives you a nice dairy air. By the way, I love thes. She speaks like a New Yorker, but she's from Connecticut. Find that fast. It's not that far away, I know, but not New York. Parents could have been from and we don't speak say new York.
Speaker 42: New York sean from Washington State here, guys. He did not explain the quarter after a quarter till as it has to pertain to. Like, let's say a clock of a pizza pie. You cut in four pieces. You got four quarters of that pie. A quarter after is a quarter of that piece, which is fifteen minutes, and then a quarter till is another quarter of that piece till the top of the hour. Anyway, that's what it means. And a lot of adults even don't understand that these days, or they have phones with their time, or a quarter.
Speaker 3: Of sixty minutes, like we explained, it doesn't matter however you look at how you slice it. That was another great way of looking at it. Of course, Okay, the pie is a good visual, but that's not what it means. It means a quarter of sixty minutes, as Scary just said, which is fifteen minutes. Huh, that's it. That's where it came from. You make a pizza analogy. I'm hungry now, all right. We are not even close to the end. We didn't even get halfway.
Speaker 4: I don't think. Well, keep it moving. You heard what we were told. Keep it moving let's skull people.
Speaker 12: Hey, hey Berklyn boys.
Speaker 43: John from CT in response to three twenty five only feeds Brody. The reason that you wouldn't even want your daughters to be even considered for the topic is because you yourself find it a discussing thing. Abby even brought it up as a joke. The reason that we have that natural inclination to see it as a disgusting thing or a ridiculous thing is because it is.
Speaker 18: You don't want your daughter to be a prostitute.
Speaker 43: You don't want her to be a whore, and yeah she's showing your feet, but you're using it for masturbatory material for people that are watching. Hey John from CT Again, Yeah, I know this day and age, we like to pretend that every single possible option that anyone can come up with is on equal playing ground and that nothing is wrong. But there are things in this world that are wrong. And making yourself a piece of meat, which is essentially what I thought people were trying not to do, is absolutely disgusting and it's repulsive if you feel the need to have to take your clothes off, not learn a skill, and just think that your body is going to be the thing that earns you money.
Speaker 12: Hey, b boys, it's really.
Speaker 3: Basically, well, I guess we lost them.
Speaker 4: That was the end of him somehow. Well, thank you John, Yeah, thanks John for your insight.
Speaker 5: He feels strongly about his opinion and a lot of good points there.
Speaker 12: Absolutely, Hey b boys, it's risk off from Brooklyn.
Speaker 34: I'm commenting on the whole feet conversation that Scary was having with what's her name, the New Girl and the Big Show. The feet picture thing is a very tired conversation. I mean, so many people have tried.
Speaker 12: To do it. I've read a lot about it on TikTok. Lol. It doesn't work, It doesn't really make money.
Speaker 34: So I was honestly just bored with the conversation because, well.
Speaker 3: At a second, there's a new wrinkle in that. And it was sister feet. It wasn't It wasn't just about having feet and showing your feet. It's about having two sisters together doing stuff with their feet. And I thought that was kind of made it still not a fan, Well, I'm not a fan, but I'm just I'm just saying that that. I mean that that was a little that wasn't boring, was it?
Speaker 5: I think the conversation was more about that she wants to do it rather than the actual doing doing it.
Speaker 3: With her sister yeah together, And I don't know, Listen doesn't do anything for me, but so I'm kind of with you Rifko, but I thought it was noteworthy.
Speaker 34: Basically everyone and their mothers have tried to sell their feet pictures. But anyway, this wasn't uh an attack saying like, oh my gosh, I'm bored.
Speaker 12: I just I prefer you guys Bee boys. I like you guys on the podcast.
Speaker 33: So maybe I'm just.
Speaker 34: Being salty because like I don't want to hear other people, So maybe I'm just being a hater.
Speaker 12: Anyway. Yeah, so yeah, sell your feet pictures. I don't care make that money, but I hear it's not a lot.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you, but you know, we just figured we'd mix it up a little bit, do something a little different for to hear us on the show as well.
Speaker 5: However, when Spruce is on or one of Scariest Friends, what a hilarious story sometimes it's worthwhile.
Speaker 4: Of course, one of his nickname friends like she's just.
Speaker 5: Not a fan of the only feet British Matt or whatever.
Speaker 4: I no Indian Matt Indian mats.
Speaker 34: Oh my god, Brodie, I was dying laughing when you were talking about shoulder fans and how some people would be turned on by shoulders.
Speaker 12: I mean, I was raised Hassidic, so you know I.
Speaker 34: Had to cover my knees and my elbows and my collarbones because apparently that was supposed to turn men on.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and you know, so funny.
Speaker 34: I'm like, shoulder fans are going to be all the Jewish religious men who are getting off by those body parts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you don't.
Speaker 5: Get to see anything, then anything is sexy at that point.
Speaker 4: That She's right, quite true.
Speaker 43: Yeah, he sounds like a sweet young lady, and I wish of the best in her future endeavors. But to answer question that you had mentioned before, scary.
Speaker 12: To Brody, I would be absolutely devastated.
Speaker 43: If my daughter was on OnlyFans. I want my daughter to be able to choose a career that she's not embarrassed to mention to people.
Speaker 18: I want her to be.
Speaker 43: Proud of her career. And if you are proud of a career like that, you shouldn't be You should be ashamed of a career like that. That is a corrupting. That is absolutely corruptive in my opinion, and I think that OnlyFans serves no good slice for life.
Speaker 12: Take care of broken boys.
Speaker 4: Thank you? All right? Another passionate?
Speaker 5: Uh listen, I have three daughters, so my opinion is jaded towards that opinion that I gave.
Speaker 4: Scary. Now the hand has got his credit card ready.
Speaker 34: Bullshit, Okay, I just want to say, oh, say that I was bored.
Speaker 12: I wasn't bored.
Speaker 34: I love you guys so much, and I'm so appreciative of the new episode.
Speaker 12: I've been waiting for it. Scary. I hope you have a county day. Love you guys.
Speaker 4: Wow, risk coming in hard.
Speaker 3: I was often not affecting that from her, someone who was expected to cover her knees, her shoulders are clavigal and everything.
Speaker 4: She's telling me to.
Speaker 3: Have a coholders knees and toes, these and toes, and she's telling me to have a country day, well because she means it as a compliment.
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 21: It to me?
Speaker 44: Again?
Speaker 21: You know?
Speaker 4: You know, Brodie, you got my curiosity going. So I went down to my.
Speaker 45: Local grocery store, my local h SHEB supermarket, and I looked for the Swansen Chicken al of King. I really wanted to try it, you know, So I went over and they had a bunch of cans holder and I've got a can here. It was only a dollar ninety eight for a ten and a half ounce can, and it seems like it's pretty popular because it doesn't expire until November eighth, twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: Oh great, amazing.
Speaker 3: By the way, I went to Walmart today to get Chicken Ala King because I was near a Walmart, okay, and I couldn't find it. So I opened up the Walmart app and I searched for that store and it said product not available at this location.
Speaker 4: So I went to the one Walmart that doesn't have it. Of course.
Speaker 44: Yeah, the cat looks nice and fresh and clean, so that means they got a good turnaround on this product.
Speaker 4: So you know what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 44: I'm gonna do a review of this product for the first time on the Brooklyn Podcast. Not a sponsor, by the way. But here, I got me a can in here. I'm gonna open up the can here with my can opener.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 1: Let me see here, Okay, here we go here.
Speaker 4: Oh man, these can openers are not thy good. But let me open up the can.
Speaker 3: He's got all right, off, I got five of these in a row.
Speaker 44: All right, I got it open now, and I'm gonna give it an opening here and all well. Upon first opening up, let me smell it. Don't smell too bad, you know, but you know, I'm gonna try it out here, just like the soldiers used to use it, eat it order in the World War Two.
Speaker 4: Out of the can there, I consistent lepers in there.
Speaker 44: And uh, it looks like a little slash of meter mushroom in here somewhere. But it kind of looks like pam chowder but in a little bit of an orange tin. Yeah, an orange tin must be from the peppers there. Think you know, I don't see any noodles. I thought I was good. I was gonna have noodles. But let's let's uh, let's do the money maker here a taste test.
Speaker 4: Yeahful, here, he's gonna cook it first. You gonna cook it, milk? What are you doing? Grow not too bad. I gotta be a piece of chicken. That's not too bad. I'm not mad at it.
Speaker 44: Like my friend on Country Stout, like you know what, this pretty good, brody yeah, it's pretty good. Let me kill me, get in oad here. I got another be piece chicken. Mm hmm, yeah it's brody. I'll tell you what, man, your old man had a good taste. Man, I made it in the cold.
Speaker 4: You gotta add milk.
Speaker 44: Imagine if I warmed it up and put it on some toast ball, this stuff would be great. You know, over wrong, I'll give it a seven and a half and eight. Hopefully this will be helpful to somebody when they're in a pinch and they need something to eat. Yeah, and you know you're on your budget. Is kind of the lower side. Oh yeah, it's good. But get a up. What's up? Send me some more armed you so I can do some more some reviews, you know.
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 44: Oh boy, it's good.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 46: Well.
Speaker 44: I'll leave you guys there because I'm on the fingers just kicking all the king. It's so good, so good, Yes, sir ree barbarina, thank you.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's for the ramen crowd. I feel like those.
Speaker 3: By the way, chicking on the king was invented by King Henry the Eighth.
Speaker 47: No, Brodie's scary, it's dead. Just here to clear the air and let everyone know I'm not a lesbian. I appreciate Reggie's uh hysterical jokes because her humor is my type of humor, so I love it. Uh No, Brodie's right. I am a married, straight woman with two kids, so by no means my lesbian. No problem is you lesbian. I don't mind gay, straight, transgender. I don't care what you are to me.
Speaker 19: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: It's all good.
Speaker 7: We're all people, you know what I mean.
Speaker 47: But, uh, Reggie, we didn't need eighty five talkbacks last episode.
Speaker 3: By the way, I really wish Dez was a lesbian because then we could call her Dez the les Lessie, Lessie Desi, Leslie, Dezie love.
Speaker 4: I love that Dez coldon.
Speaker 3: Just to clarify that she's not having a sexual relationship a lesbian relationship with Reggie.
Speaker 47: Reggie here, just kidding, it's Dez Desi here. The Chickenaula King story had me dying. Here's Brody in the supermarket and trying to figure out where this thing is, can't find it, goes to good Help, and then the kid has no idea because he's probably nineteen years old and has no idea what it is.
Speaker 4: Nope, you know, I.
Speaker 47: Would go purchase one, bring it back, put his name on it, and smash it through the courtesy desk.
Speaker 7: I can't take.
Speaker 3: It all right, Thanks Dez. She's in a violent Dez now, but she's in a jovial mood. Very she's all hopped up on something.
Speaker 20: Boys. This is Marker from Waco. I'm just been listening to you guys from the off air show. Honestly, so episode zero was a far step better. Anyway, I was calling about episode where you guys were talking about scary only being able to go to the bathroom, you know, pretty much at home, and I'm the exact same way all on home. So anyhow, I'm the exact same way. The only place I go is either my work office, my home, or my parents' house. I'm a traveling for mechanic, so I drive as far as three hours away from home, and as soon the sooner I get home, the more I have to go. So until then, I'm good to go pretty much all day. Ten hour shifts, all right, bye.
Speaker 4: Ten hour shifts. Ten hour shifts, shift shifts.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean listen, that's just ten hours at work. Creature Habit all these episodes later I'm still the same way.
Speaker 5: I can only go to my house or you know wherever. I just not I I can go in public. I just got to put paper towels down on the seat.
Speaker 48: Oh come on, scary you and you snowflaked out on me?
Speaker 4: What you you? What do they do?
Speaker 48: You cut me off on my talk back when I was talking about being on the spectrum.
Speaker 4: You you ruin my punchline.
Speaker 48: So as I was saying, you don't say someone's on the spectrum, you call your friends on the spectrum for acting on the spectrum.
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't clear that up. What do you mean by that?
Speaker 3: I think he's saying it's okay to tell your friends, but not to say it in public.
Speaker 4: About Oh no, I guess all right. That's all moving along.
Speaker 3: Oh good, We love you, buddy, Thank you, thanks for the talks.
Speaker 6: A good morning. It's me again.
Speaker 4: I got a chicken all the king update.
Speaker 6: You know I'm still alive, so there's no danger there.
Speaker 4: You can eat it and you still you won't die?
Speaker 34: Hold on?
Speaker 4: Need it sort of a what you call it? A county taste in my mouth?
Speaker 45: Other pleasant, It's kind of reminded me of Reggie song.
Speaker 6: There her.
Speaker 4: Agina has a first name, it's p U s s.
Speaker 44: It's Wygina here the second name, and she can tell you why.
Speaker 3: He continues, do we dare press this button for the first changing the lyrics already?
Speaker 4: So go ahead, people uptain it red now.
Speaker 6: If you ask her this, she'll say, reggious a way of making their restreat man gay when it's not washed properly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, smells bro All right here we got out. I had a cut him off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like, come on man, he did say that my added part properly.
Speaker 4: Shit, he's back.
Speaker 3: What do you do?
Speaker 4: It's the next day. That was at six fifth. I'm sorry, that was it.
Speaker 3: Those were left at six o'clock in the morning, and now it's this is from two o four in the afternoon that same day.
Speaker 4: I already hear his voice. He wasn't done. He waited.
Speaker 3: He waited eight hours to say this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, board trucker here.
Speaker 49: Just alon the way Reddie does that. You're good.
Speaker 42: You know what?
Speaker 49: I was listening to episode three twenty three of Last Time.
Speaker 50: You know what?
Speaker 49: That was this lady that called in and she was saying test and test and cut one, come two, come three, cut four caps on and so forth, and uh, Scooty got mad because he said that, Uh yeah, I was gonna pick it up and red flagging and get you.
Speaker 6: An r raiding. Come on, what's wrong with you? What do you want?
Speaker 49: What do you think this is a little mermaid or something?
Speaker 4: Fine? Then nemo you on that g raiding.
Speaker 6: We're all adults here. Those were Slanses.
Speaker 4: We know what we want.
Speaker 6: We are Slanses. He scared me again.
Speaker 49: You know, not nothing about it. You know, we got a little loop and his mom.
Speaker 23: Didn call in it.
Speaker 49: But you know, I'm pretty sure that she covers his ears, especially when Reggie comes out, you know, because Reggie doesn't go right into it, but you know she we know what's coming. But anyway, you know, just keep on going.
Speaker 19: Guys.
Speaker 49: I love everybody, even the people from Queens, even though they're hating over there on the on the Facebook, Payton, I still love you, all right, guy out you so.
Speaker 4: Wow. Man, he's got he's got a lot of energy today. He's in Fuego right now and.
Speaker 3: Brookoe boys leave from Ohio.
Speaker 46: Funny thing is I'm way behind, but today's episode is very funny.
Speaker 3: It's called Chicken.
Speaker 46: I'll assue you anyway, And on top of that, Brodie, I was talking about praying for you because you should have kept your old job and had your hobbies.
Speaker 3: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That's all it was. I didn't know you were sick. Leam frickle boys. Who the hell are you?
Speaker 21: Drunker?
Speaker 4: You could do all you do in one take. It takes me ten tries.
Speaker 3: That still sounds like crap.
Speaker 4: Who are you? Hilarious?
Speaker 3: But who are you? That's all I'm saying, Who the hell are you?
Speaker 4: It is one I thought we would get. I thought we're getting fighting words that for a minute scary.
Speaker 46: I just wanted to let you know I heard you on the fifteen talking about if you're worthy of anything, and we all love you. I love you, Brodie, I love you, so don't ever say you ain't worthy of anything. You guys are the shizzle my nizzle.
Speaker 4: Appreciate care. Thank you so much, buddy. And you know I can I just referenced something from a minute ago. Yeah, he said you were sick. Yeah I didn't.
Speaker 24: I didn't.
Speaker 5: I'm not on the I'm not not on the show because I was sick.
Speaker 4: That I was not sick. I don't. Yeah, all right, I was sick two weeks ago. I had the flu.
Speaker 3: He might have might have misinterpreted, conflated two different scenarios together.
Speaker 4: I know, we we move fast. We talk about a lot of things.
Speaker 51: He've been moving and in the bus driver here, First of all, I drive a twenty nineteen Lincoln Nautilus.
Speaker 52: No one better be tacking on the big link.
Speaker 7: I'm a guy and be saying something.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? You know what I mean.
Speaker 7: Well, we're up there in.
Speaker 16: The big old shitty city with the buses.
Speaker 4: We can put them anywhere.
Speaker 7: Christmas time.
Speaker 16: It's a little tight.
Speaker 52: We don't really need help backing up though, So I don't know.
Speaker 7: What this guy was doing.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 7: Handed the bus.
Speaker 52: Driver again, don't mind me here GOA said, what's doing? Let's to the off airs.
Speaker 50: I love this thing.
Speaker 7: But what I was gonna say to.
Speaker 52: You, mister Brodie, because I think that you said it. H Why did you just take the West Side Highway up because then you don't got to get the congestional prices. I mean, I'm not worried about driving the bus up there because I don't pay for it, so I'll thank you wherever you want. But I think that's the best choice is the West Side Highway?
Speaker 7: Am I wrong?
Speaker 16: Maybe you know more than I do.
Speaker 3: No, If you stay on the West Side Highway, you don't get hit with that toll. But the second you turn it, that is correct. The second you uh turn in one street, you're done.
Speaker 21: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But the problem is when you come out of the tunnel.
Speaker 3: Correct, when you come out of that, you're you're on between eighth and ninth head and hit.
Speaker 4: Hence you get smashed. Yeah, you get smashed with the toll.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's no way to get to the West Side Highway. Not again for not New Yorkers.
Speaker 3: You'd have to come in from Brooklyn, go around the tip of Manhattan, correct, and then you screwed up the west side.
Speaker 4: You could go down the FDR.
Speaker 3: If you stay on the highway coming into from the Brooklyn Bridge, you could go around the tim Manhattan, up the west side.
Speaker 4: And circumvent it.
Speaker 3: So what I did was I went up north to the George Washington, came down the west side of Manhattan, yep, the left side of Manhattan, so that I wouldn't have to pay the congestion pricing because my cousins live way above the zone.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Hello, Bee Boys.
Speaker 53: Christy from Sada Body own a PetCare company.
Speaker 14: So we've come across quite a few interesting names.
Speaker 53: To rattle off a few. We've had a Friday a pickles, a pull dog named Puasimoto, a cat named Saturday Night, a dog named Shay after the stadium.
Speaker 4: Also wore Mexico nice.
Speaker 53: Chickens that we watched called the Ladies, Dexter named after the show great show, by the way, and we had a French bull dog named Monkey.
Speaker 14: Talk about an identity crisis.
Speaker 4: There you go, Thank you, Christy. Nice love that.
Speaker 3: Still, I don't think any worse than calling your dog brother. Yeah, but those are all strange names.
Speaker 8: Brother brother Hey by Boys Nick from Washington Episode three, Tip Top Guy the parking Spot David Brody.
Speaker 7: We all know how precious your car is for you. That guy doesn't know that. That's what he does.
Speaker 8: And he's free time to support the community, and you know, do this on his own. Nobody's paying him for that. He's just friendly. He's just trying to show your courtesy. He's just trying to be helpful. Literally, he's just trying to be helpful.
Speaker 4: He's your friendly neighborhood spider man.
Speaker 3: Hey telling me a spot is tight when I'm already in the spot knowing it's tight, that's unhelpful. He didn't offer to direct me, guide me, or stand behind the car and say you can pull up a little bit more.
Speaker 4: You can pull back a little bit more. He can get a backup cam. He did a little tap tap.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this person person, he doesn't have to know how much I value my car. He shouldn't tap anybody's car.
Speaker 4: That's all.
Speaker 3: This person's tapping in your car right now, right spot?
Speaker 4: Come on, now, that's all we get. That was the most code for send help. How about this one that's two in a row? Is this the same person who left a one two three four voice?
Speaker 21: Man?
Speaker 3: I know this person seems to think that you think they keep tapping the mic. I think that they're they think they're on, but they're not. Maybe they haven't muted.
Speaker 4: Sorry, well then you know who it is, all right, move on.
Speaker 7: Message about debacle with this chicken ala cane thing. David Brody, you really.
Speaker 51: Have a tough time spending twelve dollars on your father's memory.
Speaker 7: It doesn't matter as cancer and it's twelve dollars.
Speaker 51: You eat one, yeah, you put one in your trunk in case you get stuck somewhere and you need to eat something. And then you put another can in your wife's cars trunk in case she's gonna get stuck somewhere.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. Sick of them, sick'am.
Speaker 7: Look, I'm telling you would this shitty weather, it would be actually a.
Speaker 51: Good idea to keep one can of food in your trunk and your trunked well, and the other two cans just can't to carry.
Speaker 7: Jones, He's not a doctor fat loss any anymore. He will eat it, you will. He will eat it. He will eat it sooner or later.
Speaker 4: I won't know.
Speaker 7: Twelve dollars.
Speaker 4: Scary Scary is not a man in.
Speaker 3: The people with you.
Speaker 7: I just can't.
Speaker 4: I ain't touching that ship Sodium city.
Speaker 3: Scary wouldn't eat that. He wouldn't eat it. Eighty five eight value of sodium in there is.
Speaker 4: I can assure you.
Speaker 5: No one else in my family would eat the chicken a cake.
Speaker 3: So all right, last leg here we are. How are you feeling, Brodie? You still got some energy? I still want chicken, Ala King, I still have a craving for it. I may have to you know what, there's one other Walmart in my general area. I will check before I go to see if that store hasn't. I want you maybe I'll break down and get three or four cans to be eating chicken Ala King on the next episode of the Brooklyn Boys podcast.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's possible.
Speaker 5: Maybe maybe the one after that, because we're recording in a day or two, I don't have time.
Speaker 54: Hey, Brooklyn Boys, this is Miranda, former Bronze Girl, current Florida Girl. I'm on episode three twenty four and I hear Brody talking about Don Chealant. And while I don't know the TikTok that you're referring to, there was a reference for Don cheatle on I want to say the SmartLess podcast where they referred to him as Don Chalant, like a play on his name. So I don't know if that's where she got it.
Speaker 3: She might, now by the way, I love that you remembered that from SmartLess, but I'll tell you this girl definitely not.
Speaker 4: She actually thought it was don Chalant. She is SmartLess less smart.
Speaker 39: Boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, you know I want to do a little something for that slicuse.
Speaker 50: Maybe I can help um okay, slices have you ever revealed like you don't belong in this world and everyone's against you just because you can't find a microphone button on your phone and you can't do any talkbacks.
Speaker 4: Well, isn't that such a big deal.
Speaker 6: Angel's gonna help you out?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 55: Yeah, man, Because for all Uiphi in yoursers, you must refresh thee the latest.
Speaker 27: Version of the a Hut. And when you do this, you will see, oh load that you can talk back once again.
Speaker 4: Then you can take that booge is scary.
Speaker 56: What you think, and maybe you can get some backlash from him, hopefully, So come on him, Jay, you can do it.
Speaker 6: Update the able.
Speaker 4: The I heart ap.
Speaker 27: There, you can talk back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all I got there.
Speaker 55: I want to send a big old shout out to my buddy Rocking Stiff from the bronch up there, Asian Mike Shanny from Connecticut, manahim, and especially to these bombs from Connecticut off.
Speaker 3: All, he's got to write the stuff down for the person whoever was talking earlier about how he does it.
Speaker 4: On one take, I think the guy's name is Mike.
Speaker 3: He definitely writes a script for himself and he's reading off it for something like that. I don't I don't think he he's riffing like right there that song he could have just done that? Why I could have, but just like just freestyling it, just like that to the music and interesting choice of song. That was more of a bluesy song, you know, because by the way Roadhouse blues would I want to hear a rap.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna say what I think he slipped and accidentally said. But if you heard it, you heard it. So I'm gonna say scary, I'll tell you what I think. Okay, he said something, he said he said something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he said something, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah you got it starts with a yeah yea ya yeah, yea yeah yeah I caught it.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, Okay I caught it too, K why k yeah?
Speaker 21: Hi can't be on demand?
Speaker 57: He just gotta talk like Anyways, worse vacation Sarwater and they have chicken all looking for one camp for two fifty So just come down to clear Water and order your can down here, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, That's what I'm doing.
Speaker 4: It's probably cheaper than buying the whole thing from Amazon.
Speaker 22: It's his favor Brody's birthdays because he loves the Bug guests about birthdays.
Speaker 21: Happy birthday, Broady, Oh, David.
Speaker 4: Mark and Leek, thank you guys. There was on February twenty second, the happy birthday to you.
Speaker 5: Oh that's okay, okay, we missed it by twenty three days, but that's all right.
Speaker 4: Twenty four days.
Speaker 58: Hey b boys, Christy in response to Brody's parking dilemma, No, don't touch my car. I don't care if you're driving or if I'm driving a nineteen ninety eight K car.
Speaker 7: Don't touch my car.
Speaker 14: And I don't need your help.
Speaker 58: Although it's appreciated, but obviously I know what I'm so when I know how far I have to back up, I'm the one parking.
Speaker 14: I need to be told how to do it, like I need to be told the sky is blue.
Speaker 4: Good afternoon. This is Chad from Omaha, and this time it's going to be scary. What Brody?
Speaker 21: You know?
Speaker 7: Brody?
Speaker 36: Concerning the sandwiches, I am more than sure that there was a communication error there between you and the gentleman behind the counter preparing the sandwiches.
Speaker 4: He more than likely thought that you ordered.
Speaker 36: Too because you put two fingers up, so he thought you gave him you wanted two sandwiches, and that is a sample.
Speaker 4: You know he was next to you, and then you still go and do that.
Speaker 3: That's a tushbag move on in my opinion.
Speaker 36: You know, and you should have told the lady that they gave you an extra sandwich by mistake, and you know that would have been the right thing to do.
Speaker 4: And maybe that's why you got sick. Karma's a bitch.
Speaker 3: Keep on screwing over small businesses, Brody, what se see?
Speaker 4: And by the way, you did put two fingers up? You did? Oh, I said I want the two meat combo. I didn't put two fingers. You put two fingers up. You said it on the podcast. Go back and listen to it.
Speaker 5: I don't recall saying that I would never screw a small business.
Speaker 3: And the slices will tell you that you said said the sandwich or not, did not screw the business.
Speaker 21: One.
Speaker 3: The problem is if you put two fingers up, he's seeing two fingers. That means two sandwiches.
Speaker 4: I do not recall putting two fingers up. You don't recall, but you said it. I'll have to go listen to it again. Go listen, all right.
Speaker 10: Benny from Brooklyn here guys skiing, Brody, how are you laughing about this peing on the phone thing?
Speaker 4: I said, I noticed two things.
Speaker 10: Number One, the guy definitely heard your peeing because he was He asked you to repeat what you said because you didn't understand your number, so you heard something repeat he didn't hear anything.
Speaker 4: Then you would be on mute.
Speaker 44: The other thing that I noticed about.
Speaker 4: Brody is you have some control.
Speaker 6: They have pal.
Speaker 10: Anybody that can start and stop pissing on command like that multiple times, I forget it.
Speaker 4: I'd be paying everywhere.
Speaker 10: But made me think of Austin Powers when in the first one when he's coming out of cryogenically being frozen and if the evacuation come and stops come, come anyway, have a good one, guys.
Speaker 3: Lady buddy all right the audio dropped out there at the end, Love Vinnie, Come boys, it's be sure.
Speaker 39: So, like I mentioned, we're in Florida for my friend's wedding, I'm getting food for the first time at this place. Call overs, go to the window, you pay for your food, and then it's a mandatory drive up. They have like these spots is charge through one through seven and they hear it pumped one and then they bring your food and they put a little posted on your window, this number eighty six.
Speaker 12: And I've been here before. I wonder why fresh food question mark?
Speaker 21: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Why did you say it was Culver's. I guess that's the name of the place.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess, but you know what, I'm not don't think I'm a fan of that, No, but I guess it's like I guess it's like, uh sonic, Well, you already you have food. You're in a parking space, right, they come over? Yeah, I just don't want to palk next to the garbage pale at Taco bell so, but I.
Speaker 39: Don't know why there Maybe it's too insure freshness.
Speaker 21: I don't know. But I'm the first in line. But now I just.
Speaker 4: Why should wish been here for the last minute? But Lucas, Yeah, who knows? Okay, right, okay, thank you. Well here's one more from her.
Speaker 21: You know, waiting for my food?
Speaker 39: Okay, like six or seven minutes later, the car ahead of me just got their food. But you know, well waiting This is crazy.
Speaker 3: This model would never.
Speaker 21: Work in New York.
Speaker 39: Could you imagine the hays that would ensue people would have to eat, and I got I'm not even there at the arm a little post as I mentioned, and no patience number eighty nine passes.
Speaker 12: So what would you guys do with this?
Speaker 21: It's bananas.
Speaker 3: Well, I would never go back there again. I mean, but yeah, you're stuck. They got your money, right and you're waiting for your food. Now if you didn't pay, that's another thing.
Speaker 5: And it's sort of like smash Burger where you put a number on your table and then the guy comes over. The person comes over and brings your food. It's just it's not a system I'm comfortable with.
Speaker 59: Brody's scary scre Brody Christin Reggie here, Brody, you were talking about parking your dogs charger. I was just wondering, are you gonna get the electric one or are you still gonna stick with your charge when your lease runs out?
Speaker 5: Have a good day, okay, So pulling the curtain back. My lease ended a year ago, uh, actually a year and a half ago, and I bought it. So now I own the gas powered charger as far as the electric charger, which, by the way, if ever a car should be electric, it's a car called the charger. But car is so much more money than the gas powered one. Initially, it's not even an option at this point, but it looks awesome. So I'm gonna go test drive one for sure, but I'm probably a few years away from thinking about last they're coming back with a gas model. Uh, in two years, they're bringing back the gas powered charger.
Speaker 4: Very nice. These are the last three.
Speaker 33: Heh, Brooklyn boys, what's up? This has been from upstate reference. In the last episode, Brody mentioning him hearing people saying no mean a lot.
Speaker 28: Uh.
Speaker 7: That is not new.
Speaker 33: That's been around for a very long time in the urban communities, you know, like Brownsville, bet Stye, you know the part of Brooklyn, you guys that are from No Shade. But people say that all the time. No, I mean I'm saying I mean, I'm saying, Uh, you know what's happening. All that good stuff is all together? Yeah, this has been Again. This is kind of random, but it's referencing the Big Show, I believe on the fifteen minute Morning Show or after party or whatever the fuck is called nowadays, party talking about going to Florida and where they were going to watch a Super Bowl, and somebody mentioned something about Nate taking a shit in Elvis's hotel room bathroom. That's curious, Like, oh my god, that's the most biggest level of disrespect ever. Dude, it to toilet, You're supposed to take a shit in.
Speaker 4: I do get it.
Speaker 33: I mean, I guess you know you don't want nobody taking a shit in your bathroom. But I mean, if you gotta go, you gotta go. If you gotta take a shit, I'd rather take a ship in the bathroom than you know, in the fucking kitchen. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: No, I mean, I mean, hey, can I can I just make it a Star Wars analogy that only Star Wars fans will understand.
Speaker 3: So there's a there's a TV show called The Mandalorian and in the first season, well the second season, one of the seasons. I'm gonna spoil something here, but no worry, it's a great show.
Speaker 4: Go watch it.
Speaker 5: Baby Yoda which is what everyone called him until he got his name Grogu. There was a plot involving Baby Yoda, and then a new show on the Disney Channel started called The Book of Boba Fett, and they resolved the big storyline from The Mandalorian.
Speaker 3: On Book of Boba Fett. So you had to watch a different show to see how this major cliffhanger ended. And if you didn't watch the Book of Boba Fett when The Mandalorian came back for season three, I think it was season three or season two, whatever it was, you were like, well, how'd that happen?
Speaker 4: What happened? You're like, oh, you didn't watch the other show.
Speaker 5: That's how I feel now where people are now resolving their Elvis Duran in the Morning show issues on our podcast, that's.
Speaker 4: A hell of a walk in the park to get to that point.
Speaker 3: We are now the Book of Boba Fett, where the storylines from the main show are resolving themselves here. But I like what they did there though, because they actually brought you over. They pulled everybody over to the new show.
Speaker 4: You had no choice. Yeah, but you know he did.
Speaker 5: He did a great job of explaining the story. He laid it all out, give details.
Speaker 4: All right, very nice.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for I mean, no, I mean two weeks worth of saying talk facts.
Speaker 4: Get Elice reactions. This podcast all depends on you. Baby Free