Speaker 1: Going back to de Boy and Joe.
Speaker 2: I'm your host, James Debo Harrison and I'm here with my co hosts Joe Hayden. Please make sure you guys like and subscribe. You don't want to miss nothing. How you're doing today, Joe Debo.
Speaker 3: Another great day, another beautiful day to be on the pod talking to my good man.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, Yes, sir, Joe, I'm feeling real, good man. You know, I still still got me a little cigar. You know, I'm still see still talking with my hands. You know what I'm saying. We don't play till Monday, so we get an extra day. This is what I'm doing on my extra day. You know what I'm saying. I'm taking this celebration a little bit longer, you know. Yeah, joint myself, you know. So that's that's what you do. You know, that's what you do when you win, when.
Speaker 1: You when you get to get hats and T shirts.
Speaker 2: Good three Tuesday, now, baby, you know what I'm saying, Hats and T shirts.
Speaker 1: That's what oh man, I got.
Speaker 2: I got.
Speaker 1: I have my hat for you.
Speaker 2: I have my hat for you next time we get Okay, okay, I have my hat for y'all next time I get back on you.
Speaker 3: But I'm coming to the game too. I'm gonna be there money, Okay, that's okay. Let's go while you gonna be there.
Speaker 2: You know what else, We're gonna have two sets of two tickets to the playoff games. See as we go and slap around the Houston Texans. But this is what I want you to understand, is that you know, when you're in the position that we're in, you get a lot of hate. And you know, when you're Kings of the North, yes.
Speaker 1: You you don't listen to the peasants. You know when you're.
Speaker 2: Your majesty Joseph Walter Hayden the Third, Yes, full gun, I am.
Speaker 1: Your majesty James Henry Harrison. That sounds like that sounds like you feel you don't.
Speaker 2: You don't listen into the opinions of peasants such as this, gentleman.
Speaker 1: Butter.
Speaker 2: Butter has something to say, Man, Butter has something to say. Man, Look at that we got to clip.
Speaker 1: Look at it. Look at it. That is over there.
Speaker 2: He always running into my Butter Butter.
Speaker 4: Look here, man, if you ain't come here to talk still a football. If you come here to playing and do all that. Look here, baby, between love and I really believe that. I think that Ravens is one of the few birds that you can shoot all year.
Speaker 1: Could be wrong, but when you were still a that's all we do. We hunt.
Speaker 3: I watched Butters this morning. I look he was sick his reaction. He didn't even say anything. He said nothing.
Speaker 5: Everybody, you don't need to say nothing, baby, Okay.
Speaker 1: Get it listen, listen, listen, listen, go ahead, listen, get it out? Why listen listen to me?
Speaker 5: Give it out?
Speaker 6: Why you can't you got.
Speaker 5: One movie, y'all got gonna be bro I'm not even we's not't about to go they case yet. We gonna wait for y'all whore, gonna wait for y'all to lose, and then we're gonna gas up the pace and come pick y'all up.
Speaker 1: Texas. Let's get this statement. I'm saying, let's not even play with them. You see, I can't. I can't. I ain't got time to hear this all.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, all the playoffs in the in the season, I ain't got time to hear all this.
Speaker 1: So see j strolls, lock it in.
Speaker 5: Somebody get me somebody get me sketched, so I gotta talk to Sketch.
Speaker 1: So he can rally the troops. I got the game player.
Speaker 6: Know what didin't gonna do? They gonna hit the ball off. They're gonna throw a screen. They're gonna throw that throwing up the seat to the tighty end. They gonna they d can't come back. They ain't gonna use it right, They ain't gonna use K. They just gonna use DK as a decoy through that bid under Austin for the deep ball.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you, I can't listen. I ain't got the capacity to deal with this right here. Yeah, y'all know that I know the back of my head. Bro, I locked for you before A lock to you.
Speaker 2: De Bo and Joe.
Speaker 1: Y'all know you should not be in that playoff spot. Y'all know that. Okay, well did okay? All right, wait till ye wait till next year, la se y'all here next year, grow on cookies. Because the things that we got to do in the hoss, anybody be astronomical yep, and can cool yo, yo.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna listen, listen, I ain't gonna lie to you, Joe. I was actually kind of. I was actually kind of worried about it because I, like you, I I saw the video and I didn't see no reaction, you know, growth, and and I ain't want him, you know, to go and do nothing foolish time that. You know he was he was grieving and more then yes, you know over the loss of his uh football team. You know what I'm saying for a game that he already knew the Ratbirds was gonna lose, he knew the result.
Speaker 1: But I love his passion.
Speaker 2: Look here, man, I just got tired of hearing and seeing. You know, he had all this little disciples, little rat Bird fans running over tom My Page, you know, putting things on there, running their mouth, the disrespectful And when you disrespectful, this is what you get.
Speaker 1: You get taught respect, You get dealt with. Joe, Joe, Joe.
Speaker 2: What is Lamar's record now against the Pierson Blurg stealers.
Speaker 1: I mean it's not too so it what is it?
Speaker 2: Three and shap now three in Nate something like that. That's the regular season. He got an ex one of them. Listen, that's last year we're talking about right now, you understand.
Speaker 1: But here to go the crazy thing. Man, what's a crazy thing? All of a sudden, he doesn't. He sounded like he a Houston Texan fan.
Speaker 3: Right now, let me tell you look like de Bo. He's a legitimate that's the thing. He's a legit Ravens fan. And that's why he ain't.
Speaker 2: A Ravens fan. He is still a hater. And it's a bunch of them out here.
Speaker 1: The enemy, and my enemy is my friend. Yes, yes, yes, we.
Speaker 2: Lose, Joe, we lose. I'm hoping don't nobody win this, nobody else win. I'm hoping they have a tie for the next nine months straight. Why the season roll around and they got to stop and start over?
Speaker 1: For sure?
Speaker 3: But yes, yes, yes, but if so, if the if, the if, the rat Birds was in and you wouldn't want.
Speaker 2: Them to lose. It ain't about wanting them to lose. I know they gonna lose. They is what they need is they always have been and they always will be. The big games coming. They drop a knee, the copper squat lay an egg. It's been years and years, you know this? Why is he sitting here doing this? And then you got some some unknown random nfl xach talking about TJ cam and Rogers. They just about it. They just about shot. Anonymous exact, told the Athletic. He said, Rogers at forty two, Cam Hayward at thirty six, and TJ. Harley making plays except when the ball lands in this belly like he did Sunday.
Speaker 1: These three guys are just about shot. I think Houston chokes them out. That's a hater.
Speaker 3: That's a hater. Put your name on it, NFL exactly, and anonymous, bro anonymous. That's what anonymous people do. They're just gonna say. You can say whatever, because then you can hide behind anonymous.
Speaker 1: I just threw it out there.
Speaker 3: You gonna tell me Cam Heyward at thirty six, I don't care what you're talking about. He liked the best d tackle in the league. He looked like he was twenty six years old. Prime Cam, What are we talking about? You know what I'm saying. TJ came back pick you know what I'm saying. He got sacks, he's got a puncture lung. Still out there running plays down. That's a hater in my eyes. He rob throwing them dots. That's a hater in my eyes.
Speaker 2: Devote, it's a one hundred percent hater.
Speaker 1: That's all it is. That's all it's ever going to be. Now.
Speaker 2: Look here, I played the game, you played the game. We know for other time catches up to all of us. Nobody can be undeniable. Aaron and Cam, of course they're getting close to the end, and yes they're getting older. But as you get older, you get wiser into the season. You realize what you need to do to make sure that that end of the season you feeling as fresh as you do at the beginning of the season, so that your body is right. You reload each week and that's what you're seeing right now with Aaron Rodgers and Cam. The more time Aaron Rodgers gets to teach and build rapport with that offense and his receiver, the better they are getting. They spend time at this man's house doing film study on.
Speaker 1: The off day, which is.
Speaker 2: Okay, and a couple other times during the week that they are there after practice getting it together.
Speaker 1: You think Cam is not reloading. You know, Cam's reloading through everything.
Speaker 2: Week, trying to make sure and making sure he's doing it.
Speaker 3: You see it with the performance. He's reloading. You see that Ravens d down, down, down, goes Ravens.
Speaker 1: Dude. When I played.
Speaker 2: When I played, bro, I did my recovery for my body, especially a double triple like hell. On the normal week when the season we first start, Dude, I see my chiropractor maybe once or twice a week, you know, my doctor twice, get a massage twice, acupuncture once a week, and then you know, dry medaling whatever I needed it. Then when I got into the later seasons, that would increase, especially as I got older.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 2: My last year twenty seventeen, well, twenty sixteen, that's the last year I really played. I ain't really played on seventeen, but dude, I was seeing my chiropractor three times a week. I was seeing my doctor four times a week. Then I had massage four days a week, acupuncture twice a week, and dry kneadling every week. I was getting treatment five out of six days, sometimes during the week, and some days I was getting treatment as I was leading the hotel to go to the game. Yeah, so whoever you have to so, whoever, this is like saying this yo old and slow all that other stuff yo tripping, bro, that's hate. That's hate. And you know what's so crazy is well, let me know what was hate? He talking about the choke you out. That's hate, choke you out. And y'all want to talk about TJH. TJ Ain't got nothing lab Dude, that's crazy again people. He don't have the numbers. I see that, But what you don't realize is that he is impacting the.
Speaker 1: Game just by being on the seal. When you go back, dude and you look at his numbers, like he was hurting.
Speaker 2: What twenty two he got hurting twenty two, twenty three he came back and did it. Twenty four he was still doing it. Now in twenty four he was getting double team I think Pro Football Focus had it at like fourteen percent, right, but they added a new stat that was there, and it was called a chip rate or something like that. He was being chipped at the third highest percentage in the NFL. And with that happening, he still came away with eleven and a half.
Speaker 1: Now you forward to this year.
Speaker 2: Earlier in the year, they had him at a sixty six percent double team rate. Okay, and when you allows your other Russiers one on one opportunities to go in there and make the plays, yes, you can say all that you want to say, all you gotta do is look and see how much more effort they done putting into trying to stop.
Speaker 1: One man the tape.
Speaker 3: Don't lie out hating. See that's all it is debo. And I just am not a fan of the NFL exacts they hide behind. If you're NFL exactly and you're going to put something out there, this is like right, I want to be anonymous. I want to put it out there and just ste my name on it. Put your name on it. Probably why you shouldn't even be in exact.
Speaker 1: Dad, because you weak, you don't. Yeah, I don't get it.
Speaker 2: I don't like that where those NFL exects. If that's the case, you won't put your name on it, don't say nothing saying hell Butter put his name on all this.
Speaker 3: That's what I love. And that's why he's getting all the smoke. He will get all the smoke, all the smoke.
Speaker 1: Yea, I feel I feel so good. You know it's just.
Speaker 3: Man, come on, boy, you know what it is. But it's that it's that playoff is That's what it is. And brother, yes, it's in the building. I'm gonna do the same depot. I ain't gonna lie to you. I'm getting tired of you. You keep on giving stuff away and I'm normally the one that gets stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give away.
Speaker 3: Two tickets to the game, to the player to the playoff game.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we got three sets of two tickets, three.
Speaker 3: Sets of two tickets, so it's.
Speaker 1: Going to be jumping. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. I need to go ahead and get involved. I need to know what y'all. Y'all know what you gotta do. Man, you know what you gotta do.
Speaker 2: Follow Joe myself, Deepo and Joe, Debo and Joe. We will put that up probably tomorrow MO on Friday and let you or sometime later during the show and let y'all know exactly where to go. I believe you go to the Depo and Joe Instagram. You can sign up there. Make sure you get all the information in there you need so you can be one of the lucky three to go see us get.
Speaker 1: Our first playoff win.
Speaker 2: Come Man thousand and sixteen. On top of that, they are like, yo, let's put this.
Speaker 1: On Monday night. You know why they put this on Monday night, Joe.
Speaker 3: Because you know, because that's what we don't.
Speaker 1: We don't we do very well on Monday nights. We do very well on Monday night.
Speaker 2: And now for me to sit here and I'm like, yo, the NFL, this is they want to see us win. They want us to see Monday night football at home, at home where we are twenty three game winning streak. Strong, Joe, Joe. Like I told you before, Joe, the last time we lost the game on Monday night at home, Joe, you were, you were sitting down shitting in your diapers.
Speaker 1: Man, you know how long ago was it?
Speaker 3: Nineteen ninety one? Oh my goodness, one for myself.
Speaker 1: Yes you was, Joe. Listen, Oh Joe, that's wicked. Oh yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: I was almost a grown man in ninety I was all.
Speaker 1: I had had three kids. I had, Hell, you did not have three kids in ninety one, devot, I was.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to get you to understand. I had a lot of I had a lot more responsibilities than you know.
Speaker 3: For sure, I was too. I was trying to get I was just on boone, don't try to figure it out. And you know it's it's okay, let's get it though. That's all coach t on the Monday night. Well, we're gonna be in the building. It gotta get turned.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, man, ain't it's the reason they called me mister Monday Night. Man.
Speaker 1: That was that was my tact.
Speaker 2: That's why they called me mister Monday Night because they know at home when the license on, it's Monday night. They ain't even call me Dbo.
Speaker 1: They said that's they said, it's mister Monday Night. That's all they said.
Speaker 2: The best nicknames you get is the ones you get from everybody else.
Speaker 1: I ain't that I made up. You feel you ain't. You ain't give yourself that nickname. You know you earnt that. I earned it, man.
Speaker 2: And you know what, man, it's really surprising to see that this is what the NFL wants.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: They want us to go out here and win this. I can see because they putting this there. You know, they put twenty three straight. Baby, they want to see twenty four. We're gonna keep going up. I'm tripping. I'm tripping. They could be hating, they could be hoping that this is the fault.
Speaker 1: Don't do that. Don't listen, this is what they hope.
Speaker 2: I want to let them know that they ain't putting us on there because they like us.
Speaker 1: I already know Roger hate to steal us. No, it's time and maybe nope, it is just opportunity.
Speaker 2: They think that they have to go ahead and be like, well, we're going to go and put them on. No, no, no, bring for our downfall so they can see the record broken, so that they can see that.
Speaker 1: The NFL plays will show you. You need to use them.
Speaker 2: No, you're gonna get to see history made again.
Speaker 1: We need to use the reverse our coology debo. If that's the case.
Speaker 3: They tried to put us on the last game last night to not make the playoffs. Got them out the way, get out our business. They thought, oh they got tomorrow, Derrick Hemerry, they're gonna run over you the whole game, y'all gonna lose. Got through for a loop, okay, and now Houston, Texas they got the craziest defense. Now, no disrespect. That's what I'm not gonna do on this on this cast. And suspect that d line. So what we need to do is head swiftl you know what I'm saying. We're gonna come in there with get that man, but get them sweat right here.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: You know what they're doing. They're trying to they're trying to play it against the middle.
Speaker 3: Gonna do them again. We're gonna show them again. We're gonna show them again in front of everybody.
Speaker 2: When I think about it, so I think you don't know to go back, I'm gonna go back.
Speaker 1: I'm go back. I'm telling little story.
Speaker 2: So when I was getting fined, when we was all getting fined over there in two thousand dollars team in two thousand and nine, sorry, two thousand and nine, when they started that player initiative thing, that safety thing, they said it was a safety thing. We were playing the game and early in the game, dude, we had got like files called that wasn't files like hits that wasn't you know, wasn't illegal hits.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So it was like right after like a commercial break or something. I don't remember what it was going on, but one of the players that was playing for us, I'm not gonna say who it is, Okay, he's on the sideline and you know how the refs stand on the sideline over there, So the ref is standing there, so he called a ref over.
Speaker 1: He was like, yo, man, come on, man, that wasn't a file.
Speaker 2: The ref turns and says, we're told to call everything that's even questionable on the Stellers, and he realized he said the quiet part out loud and just walked away.
Speaker 1: Dude, it was and we it was like whoa, whoa, hey, wella what what he.
Speaker 3: Just walked Yes, you know they're humans.
Speaker 1: I hope that's not the case.
Speaker 3: We haven't been doing anything crazy on deep as this year, so then.
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm just saying, I'm just trying to I'm trying to get you to understand the same man in position that was starting that INITIALI trying to make a trying to make an example, trying to make me the post board for ye hits and everything else. You are the same person in position right now that made this game where it's at you. All right, okay, all right, you all right, Okay, We're gonna keep an eye out.
Speaker 1: Definitely got to keep an eye out.
Speaker 3: We make sure that Houston don't try to You know what I'm saying that worried about Houston, Man, I ain't where we were. We'll get to that man that that that'll be what it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Man. Okay, okay, you know we do what we need to do.
Speaker 2: It it's go paying itself out. I ain't worried about it.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: We we where we need to be. We're at where we need to be. And all these other people that are sitting on the sideline wishing and hoping and praying on the downfall and want us to go to CanCon with them and all that.
Speaker 1: Y'all gonna have to wait. Y'all go have to wait. Ain't over with. We get done in San Francisco.
Speaker 3: See the whole time we got people we little, but he worried about us.
Speaker 1: He's delaying his flight go to can Coon. What you're sitting at the career that's oh if you can go chill, you could.
Speaker 2: Be watching and sad every time we win from some good weather you know, you know.
Speaker 1: Not a bad place to watch playoff games. And can't cool not going now you think about it.
Speaker 2: They talking about they gonna do something astronomical in the offseason. All this, dont is your coach still go even want to coach there after? What y'allun did to me is you go even have lamar? Lamar is a hard, hard cap hit come next year. Oh but see deeper, hey, so that your astronomical.
Speaker 3: May be that you lose when we started talking about dunk with a bag.
Speaker 1: You funny.
Speaker 3: Don't say cap hit when we talk about Lamar Jackson at seventy five.
Speaker 1: That's all irrelevant.
Speaker 3: We could change that number, make it guaranteed, make it a sign of bonus.
Speaker 1: Get that man his money now, like that's still gonna hit the cap. What they do, what they're gonna do? Defense? They need help over there. Them boys can't sack nobody to say their life. But said himself, he could drop down there and go out there and get one, No, for sure.
Speaker 3: But the offensive players that are not bad, they got they I'm not I hope, I hope they don't figure it out. I hope they get rid of John Harball and give them to give them to my and give them to the land.
Speaker 1: I'll be happy. I'll be geeked.
Speaker 3: Set him free, set them free, let them let him have his way. Then y'all will then then they will be Then they'll be really bad. You know what I'm saying. That wouldn't be good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, speaking of setting free, Uh the Browns GM Andrew Barry. I guess y'all boys after y'all fired, Oh go, Barry said, when I asked about who is starting quarterback would be. He said, we're going to do We're going to do our work on the quarterback market.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: It is too important a position and it's something that has to be he solidified. I can't sit here and tell you today whether the starter in twenty twenty six is internal or external. Something that we're going to work through over the next several weeks. Quite honestly, the new coach will also have a lot of input into that as well. How do you how do you feel about him not saying Shardor is the starter?
Speaker 3: I respect it as a GM at least he came out and said something. The one thing I do like is my man Andrew Berry. He likes Shador Sanders. He really wanted him to be there. You could see like even in the preseason when he talks to him. He wants Shador to be successful. And I think that he knows Shador can be successful. So I'm excited about that. Having a new coach that comes in, I want him to also be in on Shador and on when you're looking for We don't know that he's the main thing, so you always have your eyes open. You're always trying to figure out if you can get the franchise. If Joe Burrows looking crazy over there, we can get a franchise quarterback in Cleveland, that would be great. But having Deshaun Watson in the locker room that he's guaranteed he's making forty six million dollars a year next year for the guaranteed this is gonna be his last year on this guaranteed money. Have him, you have Shador, You have Dylan Gabriel. You have two quarterbacks that are making peanuts that are on their rookie contracts that are going to be there. I think is gonna be the backup or the starter. But having Watkins there that you're paying forty six million dollars regardless, you're not going to get rid of him. You can't trade him. He's been injured now he's had a whole offseason to get healthy. This is gonna be his last year there. You have Shador, So now the quarterback position I think is more filled when you're looking at him, always trying to figure out the next what's the best thing is not answered yet, So him saying this is one thousand percent, I love it. But I do like that I know that he likes Shador in the next quarterback. I mean, the next coach that comes in needs to be a Shador fan and kind of believe in him and want to be able to work with him and not be like, no, I'm I'm out, I'm out out.
Speaker 1: So I think that him saying that is good.
Speaker 3: With Andrew Berry, I like him as a GM because I think his last draft class was good. The Browns team isn't a bad team. Overall, defense solid. We have some players like Devin Bush. You know what I'm saying. We need to resign him. We're getting us getting Tyson Campbell in the trade for Newsom.
Speaker 1: I love Newsom.
Speaker 3: That's my man's Tyson Gamble was a baller. That was a great pick. We have Denzel Ward. We have ever Sing Griffin coming back. He got hurt early on in the season, I think before the year started. So we got a lot of great defensive players. We need to resign some offensive linemen. We need to figure out what's going on with my good man Hall of Famer Joe Pantonio and then Wyatt Taylor. We need to figure out with him. So offensive line receivers bond is good, you know what I'm saying. So we need that and then looking at and create our draft picks. We have ten draft picks, two in the first round. We need to get offensive line and wide receiver. You know what I'm saying. If it doesn't work out, we can go get quarterback later on, figure something next year. Because I think this year, with those three that we have, we look solid. So I like Andrew Berry. I think we have a lot of picks, We got a lot of stuff that we can work on. And I think with him going into the draft and being able to enagle the salary cap, he's a good, good way of giving dudes guaranteed money. A lot of restructure is going to need to be done to the people that are going to be able to stay there so we can get somebody else.
Speaker 1: But I think he's a good GM.
Speaker 3: I think he's gonna be able to get talent there, and I think that's going to help us out.
Speaker 1: Bro. Yeah, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't disagree with it, you know what he said, you know, especially because I don't, I don't think he did, you know, anything that would have solidified his position as being the starting quarterback, especially when you look at it comparatively to you know what the quarterbacks you know did that he took over for. So I'm not upset with it. I'm cool with it. He's not making a predetermined decision. And like you said, they got a lot of money over there in the quarterback room, and it's on a person that only got a one deal, one deal, one year deal. So my thing is, though, what if they go they give him the chance he win it and now he go out there, watchs he go out there and he actually ball out.
Speaker 1: Now do you pay again? No? Okay, I mean.
Speaker 2: At four thousand he got, he got, he got, he got, you know he got, he got thirty five, he got thirty five.
Speaker 1: Yes, if he goes out there pick six picks.
Speaker 3: This what I'm telling you is it's not It's not gonna be another two hundred and thirty, you know what I'm saying, Like, we're gonna have to definitely give me something because I don't know it's gonna be. It's not gonna be another crazy astronomical deal like that.
Speaker 1: If he goes and balls out, knowing.
Speaker 2: You're saying you old back pay oh for show shows.
Speaker 3: I gave you to thirty to the good and I didn't get I didn't the ROI is not looking like what it's supposed to be, no question, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So that'side Heck.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, speaking of that, I guess the quarterback over there at the Texan Text, I guess he's signed a reportedly five million.
Speaker 1: Dollar UH deal with the Red Raiders.
Speaker 2: In the transfer portal, they said, wash your door is set to make four point six million across his rookie deal.
Speaker 1: You find a problem with that. I don't find a problem with it. I think if you gonna.
Speaker 3: If they can pay him that money, I can't be mad at the court at the young boy being able to make that money, you know what I'm saying. Like the NFL, they started to change, like the rookie the rookie scales if you were the first round pick. The film one overall, my man ward is making four years, forty eight million, fully guaranteed. You know what I'm saying, twelve million dollars a year coming out of college. So the number one. If you that guy and your thing is you want to get the league, the ward is making twelve million dollars a year, four years, fully guaranteed, and your neck and if you want to be that real guy, your job is to get that second contract, like all of like you want to be in college making that's three for fifteen at the most, not saying that's not no money, but when we're saying, if you want to be a professional, and this is what you're gonna do for your livelihood, we got tour made a five year, two hundred and thirty million dollar contract, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So he got one hundred and sixty seven guarantees.
Speaker 3: So when we're talking about making it to the league, switching, if you can make that in college, make it.
Speaker 1: I'm not I can't be mad at you at all. Do it. But long term, if you want to be great, like, don't just.
Speaker 3: Be like if you're in a comfortable position, we're they're give you four million a year. I don't know if you want to switch your whole team and do that stuff. Because when you get to the lead, you get comfortable, you start you want to be the best you can be. Obviously optimize making your money, but getting being in this position where you're making a good amount of money, comfortable balling and then like hopping around, is it really worth it? So making the money I'm never against them making as much money as they can. But just my picture is when you're doing it in college, hopping around, I understand this. Bread when you get to the league, you're going to get your rookie deal. You're trying to are you when you're trying to be the best you can be? Like it's I don't even know how to really explain, Like what is enough? Like you're going to be good regardless, But I ain't being the situation Door.
Speaker 2: Was in a position that he was in last year or whatever it was in Colorado.
Speaker 1: Okay, I ain't mad and nobody making money. I ain't mad.
Speaker 2: I ain't tripping on quarterback having more money. I'm not tripping on none of that. I would do the same thing. So the Door got to do the same thing when he was in Colorado. If you want to look at something, look at the NFL and the collecting Bargaining Agreement that the NFLPA puts in place, and see why they allow what they allow. Like you a guy like this right here and you're getting that money, Like, what's go motivate me to go to the next level? If I know I ain't gonna be the first pick on the first day, Like, yeah, I'm gonna stay in college a little longer.
Speaker 1: I could get this bread.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like you may or we may miss out on an opportunity as an NFL on a player that could have came and did something great. But say they end up staying too long, get hurt, whatever it may be, and you know, not get that opportunity to come in at full speed because they like, yo, I'm gonna be able to make more sitting right here than I am going and signing a you know, a rookie deal as a third you know, third fourth round pick.
Speaker 1: No, I hate you a thousand said, it's just too like are they?
Speaker 2: I mean, if you the NFL is making so much paper right now, dude, you got to buy up almost a thousand dollars in subscriptions to see every NFL I think they streaming. They got every service met like thought of that. It's a game here, a game there, and they selling out to the highest bider. Whoever get the highest You get this if you want the whole lump some it's fifty billion. Ain't nobody got it. So they keep taking a bee from here, a couple of bees from there, some bees from here, some bees from there. Next thing, you know, they probably got fifteen to twenty bees sitting there every year, you know.
Speaker 3: So it's the same like when you look at it too, when you look at college football, when you look at these players, like how many dudes on that team are making this much money? You got probably two the quarterbacks making five million, But like that's on the NFL team. You got one dude making quarterbacks making fifty right.
Speaker 1: But they also have to stay in the cap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the NFL bargains with the collective Bargaining agreement with the CBA, with the NFLPA, Like the NFLPA need to fight for more like Baseball has I don't know, fifty billion games, dude, and the still make. Yes, they're on cap in the NFL, like like they got a hundred games, Basketball got ninety eighty something games, like dude, and we the NFL supposedly still makes more than any two of those combined. Like you telling me you ain't got no money to spread. But then that goes to the NFLBA is failing the players. They have been, especially for the last ten twelve years whatever that fifteen year timeframe is, since d Smith got in place and was out like they need to get this together before this next CBA or else. It's not going to look good as far as the potential of getting you know, players to come out at the opportune time, because it ain't no rules over there right now in college football, man, you got some ross's got twenty twenty five million on the on the board and this is for university that what ain't they tax for your certain TAXESAMP for something like I don't know what's going on. The NFL got a whole bunch of money they sitting there hold on to that. They could spread a lot a lot more out and be able to give these guys better player especially like they making money handover fishy, you know, for show for show.
Speaker 1: Now, let's sit over there with the Ravens. Man.
Speaker 2: You think you think John Harball he come back because it's gonna be his opportunity. This could be his choice. I don't think they fire him. I don't see them ever fire any especially what do you think.
Speaker 3: I think he got two years left on his deal and I don't think they should fire him.
Speaker 1: I think that would be a bad idea.
Speaker 3: Just his long hit, him not being able to win the big game at the end, you know what I'm saying, Like, obviously you want to win the Super Bowl. Every year teams coming into the lead, they want to win the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: But who you're gonna get for him?
Speaker 3: Like, I like his what he's been doing there, And I don't think that they have really I mean him and Lamar Jackson. I think Lamar Jackson if he still wants them there too. I don't see them being a real like not. I don't see them not getting along. So I think that they'll be cool. Yeah, I don't think it's going nowhere. I don't I don't think they should should move anywhere either. I mean, you was right there. You just had to face us at the end, and you, I mean, that's the dawning task for anybody to have to deal with, you know, especially especially the rat birds, you know, and and the end of the day, bro we laughing at them so much. But they were a missed forty four yard field goal attempt from being in the joint.
Speaker 1: So it's like, I.
Speaker 2: Don't care about that. I told you already. I told you you see God is still a fan, man. I told you that.
Speaker 3: You see you see it spread all over you see the John three sixteen in the end.
Speaker 1: Zone went off. You understand, y'all believe that it. Listen, I'm just telling you that's what I'm feeling in my heart. That's what I'm feeling in my heart. Man.
Speaker 2: Now that boy too over there, he said he opened to a fresh start. He said it would be dope. He said, I would be good with it. That would be dope. I would be good with it. He said, Yo, Yes, he said that. He said, he said that to the people like that.
Speaker 1: Would be dope. That would be would be dope. Yes, of course he was going to say that, debo. What you thinking? What? Yes, it would be dope. You just got benched from your squad. You know what I'm saying. It's still only money though.
Speaker 3: You know, wherever you go, wherever what happens, you're gonna get guaranteed.
Speaker 1: You got bread, oh to you, no matter what.
Speaker 3: Sixty seven so you got like fifty this year and seventeen next, no matter what. So fresh start going somewhere where they wherever I go, I'm going to get this dough. So yes, I'm saying the same exact thing. And I was benched here, but I don't know. But if I'm too I'm saying the same damn thing. Fresh start, yep, wherever y'all want, whatever, wherever I'm and I'm going wherever he wants to be a starter or whatever. But if he goes to a team that has already has a quarterback, you on the bench making your bread until they figure it out. So if i'm too I'm saying exactly what he said. Yup, I'm down for a fresh start. Y'all keep me here. I ain't what you're gonna do. My stuff is guaranteed. I got sixty seven coming to me. They must have mismanaged, huh for show like you gotta do? Like right now, he has all the cards, tua sitting there, Like you said, who's gonna take him? I don't know. That's on the Dolphins to find out. They gotta figure out somebody to take.
Speaker 1: Me for this break. Really believe they mismanage it. No, mismanage them. No, I think they.
Speaker 3: I think if you're gonna have better than what he was, No no, no, no, no, no no no no no, okay, I'm just saying the mismanaged. No no, no, no no, I'm saying putting him in the position to where he's sitting there with sixty seven million dollars and he can do whatever he wants.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm saying that's mismanaged. They mismanaged. Yeah, I got you, I got you now, okay on that part, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, too is up. So that's mismanaged. However you want to look at it. He did good for them, they got the best out of them. But now he's sitting there O sixty seven million, Missmadge.
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody picking that up? Come on, nobody picking that up. Y'all might as well go ahead and get get ready to add that to the cap the dead money, y'all, y'all stuck, man, This this this worse than marriage. You know what I'm saying. You ain't, You're no worse than that.
Speaker 1: Look at come on, y'all, go ahead, y'all got to hold onto that boy.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's the starter or not, but he's gonna have to be there because I just can't let you go away and just and just let you go.
Speaker 1: And that's what I said.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, when they say it's cheaper the keeper, hey, this one opportunity man.
Speaker 1: And and this is the part too.
Speaker 3: If he's going out there and working hard, doing his job, not being an irritating person, not trying to mess up the locker room, not trying to be a problem.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Then, you know, keep him there. He's doing what he's gotta do.
Speaker 3: But like like Deshaun Watson, he's there, he's not being a problem, He's trying to get better.
Speaker 1: He hurt hisself. You know what I'm saying, Older Brad, he's not in love.
Speaker 2: But why would you say that? Would be dope if they let me go, A fresh star would be great. Like you're saying, Oh, I don't want to be.
Speaker 1: Here, Like because they benched you. That's what it comes down to. They said because they mentioned him.
Speaker 3: And then at the first start, because obviously right now I was a starter.
Speaker 2: I guess you know what, I wasn't thinking about the guarantee. Yeah, I'm gonna say what I want to. I need a fresh start for show debo, no matter what. So that, no matter what, man, I could double up. If I get you to hold on. See, I'm gonna get you to hold on to me till the season start doing. Then I'm gonna try and double up after I'm gonna have to have you know, and then your boy over there. I don't know why the hear coach still there. Man, I listened to this press conference due and I just get confused. Yeah, I think maybe that's the first start of me because listening to him, I don't know what he'd be talking like, huh. He goes from one subject to the next, and I don't know what he'd be talking about, Like, I don't be a break. It's like I was brushing my teeth ate salad last night to the store.
Speaker 1: This what it's real.
Speaker 3: It's a little jumpie, man, it's a little neal jumpy, a little jumpy, a little all over the place, yo over the bunch like that.
Speaker 1: That's was He never coached me.
Speaker 3: He was the offense. He was on all He was a wide receiver coach when I was in Cleveland, So I.
Speaker 1: All receivers, How was they performing? Was they confused? Man?
Speaker 3: We had that was when young Johnny was out there at the quarterback. We had Miles Austin. It was a little I mean, yeah, it was a little confusing.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, now look look my mans might have been Yeah, come on, come on, you.
Speaker 2: Got rushing though. Russ got something out there, popped that up. Can y'all throw that up there?
Speaker 3: Let's see what Russ said, Man, Russ got something on his heart rests.
Speaker 2: Well, he ended up, I guess, saying he said the giants. He said not the giants fought. They didn't know because I didn't tell him. I didn't tell anyone because of the circumstances. I just had to play through it and try and go out there and ball. I thought we were going to win that wild, crazy game. I guess he's referring to a game that he went out there and played.
Speaker 1: Too and didn't and didn't tell anybody.
Speaker 2: How you how you feel about that, Joe, about him saying that, or how do you feel about a guy doing that?
Speaker 1: How do you feel? Debot so for me?
Speaker 2: Yes, I.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: The big thing they're trying to get into, though, is they're talking about, you know, the giants did something wrong. He's like, no, they didn't do nothing wrong because I didn't tell him about it, Okay, And I think that's cool because the giants didn't know, and he just said they didn't know, So it's.
Speaker 1: No rules or anything broke there.
Speaker 2: And I don't think with the under with the with the NFL understands is that depending on your circumstance, as he said, you may or may not, you know, try and battle through it and not tell no one as sometimes in the situations where you have the option to not play, and not playing is better for you because right now the position you're in versus you playing hurt and not telling anyone, you know, it could cause your situation to change because they're thinking you're a hundred, but you're not, so they're judging you without a curve and now like maybe that puts you in jeopardy later.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But if you're in a position that you can still tell them I'm hurt and go play, like yeah, go ahead and do it because you're secure at whatever position that is.
Speaker 1: I know when I tried to keep.
Speaker 2: Any injury, nagging, little injury thing that would anything that would cause me to be on the.
Speaker 1: Injury report, Like, I don't care what it is.
Speaker 2: I'm not missing practice because I don't want the opset opponent knowing like I got this issue and them trying to go after it. So for any reason, like I don't care what it is, I'm trying to practice. I don't want to go into report as did not practice blah blah blah because.
Speaker 1: Of this injury and that injury.
Speaker 2: So if my injury that I have does not totally stop me from being able to practice, I'm not telling you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take care of it. I'm gonna get it treated.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do all that, but I ain't letting you what are you icing for recovery?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You know, no, No, for sure, I feel this one. I think something when I was looking at it, was he you think he's trying to protect Is he trying to just not let the team know that he has an injury because he's just gonna handle it and he's gonna still go out there and perform.
Speaker 2: I think we're this This ended up having to come out because the Giants, I guess somehow the NFL found out that this has happened, so he had to publicly basically come out and be like, no.
Speaker 1: They didn't do anything illegal, they didn't know, Okay, I tell them.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's how all this ended up, you know, coming out Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think, like you said, it's different situations. I know some players, like depending on their contract status, like they may to be like, man, look, if I let them know that I'm hurt, they might not play me. They try to think I'm hurting, I might get waved. You know what I'm saying, Like, Nah, I'm gonna hand this myself. I'm gonna go out there. I'm perfectly fine and chance it to be out there, like nah, I'm gonna go out there joint.
Speaker 1: And if they know that you're hurt a little bit.
Speaker 3: Sometimes, like if you're a player, I get out there on the injury and it's not great on the curve because when you're out there, they're expecting you to play, right, they're expecting you to play.
Speaker 2: But at the same time, if you don't play to that level that you know and they're used to seeing you play, they're like, Okay, he played good, but he ain't like he played or they know this.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I said, depending on your situation, whether that is I got somebody behind me, I ain't playing well, I'm on the year, I'm on year two, I'm on year one, whatever that is. You were going to take the chance of either not telling or you're gonna tell and play.
Speaker 3: That was the same thing like old school back in the day, dudes get to get them concussions and just.
Speaker 1: Get back up like, no, I ain't. I'm good.
Speaker 3: I didn't feel nothing, because they're like, no, I don't want to lose my spot.
Speaker 1: Somebody else will come in there.
Speaker 3: I'm straight, but when you can still be out there legitimately loopy right right.
Speaker 2: But even back then, though, they weren't really looking for that dude, No, no, but I went to sleep in my rookie year boy on h I smacked me a tight end on the cross, so I thought of laying him down. They come out there like, hey, you good with something like what y'all doing out here? I'm good, white, yeah, man, listen back in the game next the next like it was what three or four players later, Hey, what's today Sunday? You know what it is like, I'm gonna win if I say Sunday, I got a good chance. Now you now you're tossing up in the air. Now you're talking about Sunday. They got a Thursday or Saturday or Monday. You know, like, hell yeah, it could be any day right now the way they're looking at it.
Speaker 3: Bro Back in the day, anytime you woke up Sunday goodday, Yes, goodday, good good, real good, real good.
Speaker 1: Joe. Yo, you know what time it is.
Speaker 2: It's time for play or fade, presented by Prize Pit. All right, Joe, So we gonna do it. We're gonna do our player fad a little bit to day.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: I don't watch much colle is football because you know, I can state it's not like I had had a.
Speaker 1: Lot to whoa whoa, whoa bad. That's aggressive. That's real aggressive, Bro.
Speaker 3: That was Gators, not in the playoffs seasons, not in the playoffs season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean we was like, we want, what six games over the last three seasons, bro, And and five of those games was last year.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, at least we had it in the right direction, you know what I'm saying. Stand on top of that, we beat We beat accurate. Now you know that that's our rival. So we took the wagon wheel back.
Speaker 1: They know what it is, Okay, Okay, So this is what we got man.
Speaker 2: The staff, dude, they made a lineup for both of us to either play or fade. Okay, okay, all right, you know better than I do. But let's see let's see what they what they picked man.
Speaker 3: So right here. They got your boy man running back like him to school. Yes you like it? I like I like him? Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 2: You got Mark Fletcher, Yes I got Fleer. Okay, you got trinid Dad. What is it, Chamberliss?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Man, hey bro, he came from the dirt too. Yes, he's gonna get it. Came from the dirt. He's gonna get it too.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: But see, okay, now we got we got, we got Charlie Becker.
Speaker 3: I'm not too hip to Charlie Becker.
Speaker 1: Hey man, Indiana been doing real big.
Speaker 3: The quarterback is the one that's supposed to be going number one, the Heisman, the Hesman Trophy.
Speaker 1: Buddy, who you think throwing to him? It gotta be got it. Gotta be him, Charlie. Who you think he's throwing to? He's throwing at you? Gotta be more. This is college ball. They going up against Oregon too.
Speaker 3: Man, Okay, I know, okay, okay, or the back.
Speaker 1: See that's what I'm saying. I need to what about what about Dante? What you got on more? That's what I'm trying to or less you got more? Or less on more?
Speaker 3: I'm thinking, I'm thinking, I'm thinking more.
Speaker 1: That's organ. That's what I was thinking. That's I don't know, that's organ. I'm thinking more and they moving fast. It's a lot of plays. It's hey, hey, look this is a staff pick. But I'm I I don't, I don't know right now that right now, I'm feeling fatable a little bit.
Speaker 2: I'm feeling That's what I'm saying is college. I'm feeling real fatable. I'm feeling real fatable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't you know what, man, because I I need to get I want to start getting my wins all the way up.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna have to fade this one man, because I don't know.
Speaker 2: Man, they broke something off. Wasn't that old State they broke off like that for show thirty eight to three. I'm this is what I'm telling you. I'm going down. I I'm okay, I got I gotta play that one, Okay, I gotta play That made me nervous.
Speaker 1: I just thought about that.
Speaker 3: If just what I'm saying, if you're if you gonna play it, I'm not gonna let you play it by yourself, and you be hitting me talking about something. Look, Joe, I done told you and that you won so I'm gonna play it too. What is that Elijah Surrett, Elijah Surrett, yep, Sarah Sirette, something like that. I believe in anybody on this thing that has an over on Indiana. Okay, if it says up and it says Indiana, I'm more more more you more on that, I'm more.
Speaker 1: I'm more more on Indian.
Speaker 2: So all you gotta do is score one touch I don't even know what a half of a touchdown is. That means he has to score one because if what if he running and he do a lateral to somebody, do that get it?
Speaker 1: Half? Nope? Three quarter? Nope, nope, nope, nope.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, anything anything on New Boys over there in Indiana's score, I gotta go, mo, I gotta go, I gotta go mo.
Speaker 1: Like, so let's just do it and I listen. I ain't gonna lie to you.
Speaker 2: What's up on the Dante More I'm kind of I'm kind of going with it.
Speaker 1: Just because the.
Speaker 3: Crazy when I think about it, they only had three points, so that I'm over here talking about like it, could they could know some Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, turn to that. He got it. He gotta get him one.
Speaker 2: It's all making sense. It's all making sense. Gotta get him one running the rock over there in Miami.
Speaker 1: So let's he gotta get him one. Yes in the old miscord. Listen here, man, we go play what y'all got right here?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 2: Please like we ain't you know we ain't tripping, because after we sit.
Speaker 1: Back and really think about it, Hey, yeah, we play all that.
Speaker 2: Look here, man, make sure y'all download the app today and use the code Debo Joe. They get fifty dollars in line up after you play your first five dollar lineup. Look at Debo and Joey after you play your first five.
Speaker 1: Don't y'all miss it? Man, Debo Joe, let's go. Come on.
Speaker 2: We ain't got no win got We ain't got no we ain't got no snaps. We ain't got nobody to talk to over there. We ain't got no super chat. They ain't even help you boy out on here. That's all right though they in the chat. I can see him in the chat where they at, where they at? We got one, We got michl Rando ten dollars.
Speaker 1: What's good? Says Debo? Can you keep it real? What do you think about these disrespectful raven fans. That is a good question. Do you know what I think? What do you think? Debo?
Speaker 2: Keep it jealousy and every run deep, run deep. When they won't what they can't have, when they won't what you gut, they'll do anything. It's steal your the's still it is still your joy over it. They ain't nothing, they ain't never gonna be nothing. They rat birds, they vermin. You can go ahead and hunt them because to the environment twenty four seven, three sixty five.
Speaker 1: I think about the rat birds. That's honesty. That's your honesty. Pain. That's how you really feel the bo he s'moking on.
Speaker 2: A cigar on a Tuesday, God wearing rains.
Speaker 1: Two. Oh lord, see those behind me? That's them, boy, love that rat rat rat rat rat.
Speaker 2: Rat spellish trade out rat birds. I see you right there, coming to life. I see you the rat birds.
Speaker 1: Look here.
Speaker 2: Now. We want to thank y'all for joining us on this episode of Depot and Joe.
Speaker 1: Hold up, what is that right there? I see somebody Depo you are huh. That's Michael again.
Speaker 2: He's donated. He don another two thousands. Baltimore and I'm from Baltimore. Be more.
Speaker 1: More Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Get out of here. We don't care. We don't care about those ravens.
Speaker 1: We stay. He's stay in the land over there where y'all at.
Speaker 2: He's wearing proud Flash it on, y'all, swing it in your face like a helicopter.
Speaker 1: Hey, the district see, Hey, yes, sir king your majesty. What is it malaka or what is it? What's the last name? Hey?
Speaker 2: Just tell them to call you your majesty, And it don't matter what else they put behind it, because the Kings of the North, the Pittsburgh Stellers Stillers Nation, do not listen to the opinion of passions. We want to thank y'all for joining us on this episode of Debo and Joe. Yes, and don't you forget we got two two two three sets two three.
Speaker 1: To this player out there and.
Speaker 2: Watch us see what we go do to these Houston Texans.
Speaker 1: At Monday night, we're gonna talk about this. We're talking about this. We gotta talk about this tomorrow. We're gonna talk about this on Friday. Don't y'all wear them talk about it on Friday.
Speaker 2: Get into it deep now, make sure you hit the like and subscribe button now y'all don't want to miss nothing.
Speaker 1: Man, We're gonna be right back here on Friday.
Speaker 3: Joke, Hey man, make sure y'all get on with us on Friday and get your boys to one hundred k be for Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: There's nothing. All you gotta do is hit the like is subscribe button. It's free, it's freeze free, don't cost you nothing. And then we can see and then.
Speaker 2: We're gonna follow you if you start saying something, goofy you rap Burds is free.
Speaker 1: To win these tickets too, to the game playoffs. I'm in the billing out