Speaker 1: Hello, gorgeous, Happy super Bowl Rams. Welcome to the Give Them WHI La Podcast. I had an epic weekend.
Speaker 2: Did you hi, chess Hi everyone, It's me, Yes, I did.
Speaker 1: I mean it was the Super Bowl in LA. I went to the Sports Illustrated party, so fun. It was so fun, And you know, there there are times where I sit there and I commit to going out, and then as the time approaches, I usually say, fuck this, I'm not going, Like I'm just tired. Yeah, you know, because my mornings start early and the days are very long. So when seven o'clock rolls around and an event doesn't start until nine, I'm like, whoa, And you don't want to be the first person there. But it was a lot of fun. I wore this amazing dress by Oceaness. I saw it on Instagram, so fantastic. Jack Harlow performed. I learned who he was. I go learned who that was.
Speaker 2: Really, you didn't know.
Speaker 1: I'm a ninety year old. I know Tupac Shakur, right, I know Britney Spears, the classics, Beyonce, Yeah, Jack Harlow, not so much. Eminem I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So you had fun at the party. How late did you say I stayed.
Speaker 1: I got home at like two thirty.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's good. Yeah, when did you show up?
Speaker 1: We got there around ten. That's so good. I rallied my ass off.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: I got pictures, which I never do. I don't like taking pictures because I never feel like how I look in person translates into a photo, so I don't know which is lying to me, the camera or the mirror, like which one of you is the liar? Yeah, and so I posted main page Grid. I hardly ever do that with my fabulous dress, so good, fabulous Dior bag. But some people, and of course I fixate on the negative comments, and they weren't even very negative. It was more just like you look different, okay. And I think it could be many things, one of which is I have not been injected in like three years. Yeah, so you're seeing my natural my more natural face, like a more watered down injection look.
Speaker 2: Right, three years though, that's like extremely watered down.
Speaker 1: Yes, No, it's a long time to not be injected. And also I am really really thin right now, and I can't say that I love it. In fact, I was talking to a friend yesterday and you know, she's on the other end where she's like battling her weight after a baby. And you know, I made a comment like I'm just really thin right now, and she was like, you can't say that to someone. You can't say that to me. And I had to open her eyes a bit. I was like, you have to validate what I'm saying. I'm telling you that the stress that I've had since October. Because she said, well, then you should eat and it's not that simple, and I said, the stress I have had since October. It is hard for me to consume food. I feel like I want to vomit most of the time. I'm under a lot of stress. So validate what I'm saying when I say I'm feeling thin and I'm not feeling cute. I'm feeling like I look unhealthy. I need you to hear me when I say that. And I like open her eyes. She was like, I'm so glad that you said that, because I always think like I'm battling the other side of weight, so I never think about what someone like you is going through. So I think a lot of people when they say she looks different, it's like, well, i've lost about fifteen pounds since October. Yeah, not by choice. I don't love feeling this way, you know. I like women with curves and for me to like put a dress on or literally I can't wear any of my clothes. Nothing fits right now. It hangs on me. Yeah, and I feel like I look sickly. So yes, I'm going to try and eat as much as I'm trying to consume as many calories as I can. But it's hard when you feel like as quickly as it goes in your mouth, you want to throw it up because you're just like that much stress and anxiety.
Speaker 3: On you, right, And I mean number one, I don't believe you look sickly at all, But it doesn't matter what anyone else says.
Speaker 2: When you feel a certain way, that's how you feel.
Speaker 3: And that's but I think that it was good for you to open her eyes to that.
Speaker 2: And also, like, I get it, there's going to be trolls.
Speaker 3: It's so so dated to comment on someone's body negatively, no matter what.
Speaker 2: Get you know, like get with the times.
Speaker 3: It's so dated. It's so like, grow up. I want to say, everyone just grow up.
Speaker 2: Like life.
Speaker 1: And if someone posts a picture on their main page, they obviously felt like, they look really great. Yeah, so just let them know that they look really great and then talk behind their back to your little fucking friends, your other troll friends. Yeah, you know, yeah, like you don't need to comment on a picture. But for the most part, let's fixate on the good part. Right. A lot of people were so kind and it looked beautiful.
Speaker 2: The dress was bombed. The shoes, the shoes were great, you know, and like fingers crossed Zara.
Speaker 1: A whole vibe. I got them in Paris like years ago. Brittany has the same ones in white. She wore them I think for her wedding. Oh wow, in one of her like for one of her wedding change. Yeah, changes that she did. It was great. Yeah, the weekend was great. You went out for them?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Oh, you guys, I never go out. I went out. I went to a party on Yeah, on the super Bowl. It was important.
Speaker 3: I really wanted to see the halftime show on a big screen. I was like so excited for it and all the people performing, and so got invited to this party and I was like yeah, and my a friend of mine was going, and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, why didn't I just go?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It was it was.
Speaker 3: Great, and got to see the halftime show on a big screen, which was like everything, and then I left right after and was home by seven.
Speaker 1: That's what's up. I mean, we were home by eight thirty, so you were in good company, did you What do.
Speaker 2: You think about the halftime show?
Speaker 1: Don't even get me started. Yeah, my most favorite halftime show that I've ever seen. It's up there with when Beyonce performed. Really yeah, probably higher than that because you're taking someone like Mary J. Blige and throwing her in with like songs that I grew up listening to. And I don't think people people don't understand my obsession with like West Coast rap music. Yeah granted, like fifty is not from the West Coast, Eminem not from the West Coast, but they all are under Doctor Dre and he's the king of West Coast gangster rap. Like it's just what it is. Yeah, So I I was going insane and I became obsessed with fifty cent when in the Club first came out and I was like, like he was my second crush next to Kobe Bryant. Really, Kobe Bryant was my first crush that I ever had. I was like borderline usessed like I created books about him and then researched him daily beautiful man, stunning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but when.
Speaker 1: Fifty showed up, I was like, holy shit, Yeah, that's why. When like the little beef happened, I was like so sad. But then I remember, like it had nothing to do with me, so I'm fine with it. I can, you know, reclaim my throwback up session with fifty cent, And so many people were like, why was he hanging upside down? I'm like, are you kidding me? Do you not remember when in the club came out and he was hanging and doing the little sit up.
Speaker 3: Oh that's why I'm just now And you said that. I was like, that was cool. He's coming in different. He was a surprise, don't.
Speaker 1: You remember in the freaking music video and he starts go shorty and he's freaking hanging upside down while the doctor's like making notes. It's fantastic, the whole thing, And then Mary J. Blige singing no More Drama for one of her songs. I'm like that was the anthem in junior high with any heartbreak I ever experienced.
Speaker 2: Looking like a queen, I think she's.
Speaker 1: She's grown and she is stunning. The body was on point.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, and I think she's like fifty. She just looks insane.
Speaker 3: See it looks amazing like she and like moving like I'm thirty, and I'm like no, I couldn't move like that. I would be out of breath within ten seconds.
Speaker 2: It just was doing the most. It was amazing Ionic and Kendrick.
Speaker 3: Oh, I Hedrick Lamar and I was hoping he performed those two songs They're like my favorite, and I went off. I was in my own world, just like dancing and seeing and I was so happy to be at a party because everyone around me was doing the same.
Speaker 1: Right, Like in that during that halftime performance, you forgot that anyone was around you and you just were like transported to another world that you want to live in forever with the best music you've ever heard.
Speaker 3: Right, it was the best. Okay, wait, so what did you do for the super Bowl? You went out for the Sports Illustrated Right? And then so, by the way, so many people that I met that night or saw, they'd be like, what's your next stop tonight? Like where else are you going? I'm like, motherfucker, my next stop is.
Speaker 2: My beathtub, and my bed like.
Speaker 1: This is this is where it starts and ends. Yeah, going anywhere else. Yeah, we went to Jackson, Brits for the Super Bowl. Okay, fun we had kids, so it was such a vibe. Stossy cried because you know, Bo is a huge Rams fan, like beyond It's so funny to see Stossy because she's such like this chic bougie I don't want, you know, watch sports. She shows up into Rams gear, Hartford's got her little romper on with Rams patches on her denim, you know romper. Yeah, and when they won, she cried because she's the wife of a huge Rams fan, like a super fan.
Speaker 2: So she's not really a sports person, but for Bo, she's like there, die hard. Oh and was he at the part?
Speaker 1: He was at the game. He went to the game, got to go to the Super Bowl yes by himself.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: And he got there yesterday. I watched his story. It was like maybe eleven thirty in the morning, and I think he was thinking, like it'll be on and popping. No one was at the stadium, but he located a red lobster, which he was really happy about. It was just so much fun. Yeah, you know, and Ocean during the game like she likes what her mom. Yes, I mean when she watches the NBA or the NFL, any type of game like that, she is into it. Victated and you.
Speaker 2: Said she was dancing during the halftime show.
Speaker 1: Okay, full on fzzle face for those of you who don't know what a fizzle face is. I dated a guy in high school who was from the Bay. Mac dre invented the thistle face, and it's first I do like this put a look on my face like a smell some piss.
Speaker 2: I never, No, I don't know.
Speaker 1: So that's West Coast as well. And Ocean loves the good thistle face. So she had her thistle face on. She was in my arms and she had her arm in the air with her index finger out and she was bobbing her her arm and her head. And I was like, this is the proudest moment that I will ever my daughter. She's totally her mom's kid.
Speaker 2: Oh that's sweet.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was a super Bowl, like I remember, you know, people getting together, cocktails, lots of chips and dip right pizza.
Speaker 2: That's fun.
Speaker 3: So you didn't do you You don't have Super Bowl traditions, do you. I mean you said super Bowl like you remember, so you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, super Bowl Sunday was football season in general at my house was like everything yeah, okay, Like I got paid by people to like put their fantasy football leagues together, because it was like the NFL Draft is on. Okay, well, we know what we're doing tonight as a family. It's Thursday night football. We know what we're doing. Saturdays were dedicated to college foot like what any day of the week that had football involved, that was what we were doing.
Speaker 3: So wait, you got paid by people to put their draft teams together. Yeah, you were obviously good at it. How did you even get good at it? How did you go about picking those people?
Speaker 1: Well, because you know, I liked the man's that plays the sports, so it was like that was my recruiting process for I can did and then just in exchange, I got really good at the game because it was like, oh, that's the dude who's the wide receiver from LSU and he's gonna be top pick or whatever. So it was like but I know that because he fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you just got good at it, that's yeah. So you would watch like the drafts you were in it because I always know it what a draft meant, and you were just like watching drafts, which is kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was a family affair.
Speaker 2: Okay, so top.
Speaker 3: Best looking right now in your brain when I say this, who's the first guy that comes up best looking.
Speaker 1: For Odell Beckham? But I mean everyone will say that. And not only is he extremely good looking, his girl is even more good looking than he is. And they're about to have a baby, and I'm like, this baby is going to be like the most stunning thing really besides ocean that will ever walk the planet.
Speaker 3: I love it Odell Beckham. Wait, he was I'm so bad at sports, you guys. He was on one of the teams that played right the rams oj.
Speaker 2: The hair with the color.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's so cute, very good looking, like I said, at his girls even more fine than he is. And he got hurt though, oh during the game, so he was obviously not playing, but he scored the first touchdown of the game, so man, you know at least he got that. Yeah, it was just really cool. It was really cool to be here in La. We live here, the game was here, our home team takes the super Bowl, and it's like just everything was just in line.
Speaker 2: Everything was happened the right way correct, Like.
Speaker 1: That hasn't happened since the Ravens played the San Francisco forty nine ers. For me, because the Ravens I grew up watching them. I don't know why that was our team of choice, but it just was. Yeah, and it was like, oh my god, my sister in lives from San Francisco. We're Baltimore Ravens fans. They're playing each other in the super Bowl. Beyonce's performing. This is the best day ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fun.
Speaker 1: It's just a great day. Yeah.
Speaker 3: It was good energy all around. You could feel it in La you could feel it, could feel it. Just everyone was happy, even like even Cincinnati Bengals fans that were at the party I was at, they were just kind of like just loving it, just loving the game, even though they lost.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it wasn't a blowout. Yeah, you know, it wasn't you know? Yeah, Yeah, it was a fun weekend, which is always an easy I don't know if it's an easier loss to take if it's a blowout or that close where you're like, oh, if we would have just done that one thing differently, right, Either way, here we are it's Valentine's Day. I know this will air on Wednesday. It's my little brother's birthday.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday, Easton.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have him on the podcast today, so fun Naturally, I love this day because for me, it's never been like about a partner. It's just always been Easton's birthday. So I ride hard for this day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you?
Speaker 3: Because you said to me the other day, You're like, I think Valentine's Day is just about love, like focusing on the love you have for all the people in your life.
Speaker 1: That's how I feel about it, Like, I don't think it has to be about your significant other that should be celebrated daily and if it's just one day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you ever?
Speaker 3: Because I always, yeah, I always thought growing up it was more about that because in class you would hand out Valentine's to everyone, right, and then I would always get on Valentin's Day, I would wake up and there'd be like a little box of chocolates from my dad, right, and like a little rose, so cute. So I always just assumed it was all about love. I was never like, oh, it's a boyfriend girlfriend until I got more like high school. Did you ever do anything with like family or friends on Valentine's Day, that was a thing.
Speaker 1: It was just always Easton's Birthday.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, the part you know.
Speaker 1: So it was like I would take my boyfriend, yeah at the time when I like lived back home with me to Easton's birthday. But for me, it was like me and my boyfriend are banging it out like Jack Rabbits, no matter what day it is, you know, we're going through a package twelve condoms in a day, you know, like in high school, living my.
Speaker 3: Life, yes, living your best life high school. Laala is someone that I need to learn about one day because I have like these thoughts because I've seen pictures of you and you were like pretty honestly you look like it, like like you'd be an actress. Like I see your you in high school and I'm like, oh, that's like a that that girl would be in the movie like mean girls.
Speaker 4: Or like I was.
Speaker 1: No, I was a geek. I was a theater geek.
Speaker 2: Yeah you were, but yeah, were you a theater geek.
Speaker 1: I was not a popular kid, really, no, not at all. And maybe if you look at pictures, you're like you were cute, but like I didn't feel like a cute person. I was like bullied by most people. Really, it was like never invited to the cool parties with those little bitch cheerleaders.
Speaker 2: You know, when did you get well?
Speaker 3: I guess this has been asked before, but like the confidence and feeling cool wasn't not until you moved to La.
Speaker 1: No. I didn't get my confidence until I like entered Vanderbump rules and had to pretend like I was a confident person.
Speaker 3: Wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's crazy. And you had a boyfriend? Did you have same boyfriend all through out high school?
Speaker 1: I had my saying I had a he was my high school sweetheart, and we got together when I was seventeen, and then we broke up when I was twenty. Oh wow, yeah.
Speaker 2: So that's what's seventeen? Is that like junior, sophomore, junior.
Speaker 1: I was a junior and or was a senior.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's half of high school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And we moved out to LA together. This was like the first time that we like we just had been in Utah for however many years and it was fun. And then I got word that he was like trying to get to this girl I introduced him to. She was like my new friend in La Okay, and I broke up with him over a text message and said I never want to see you again. He was like, I was just trying to be your friend, and I was like, no, no, I have the pit goodbye. He would show up to my apartment and I told the gate guy. I was like, do not let him in. Don't call me if he shows up. Wow. We right. Yeah. We never spoke again. I don't play with the cheating, you know, because I once the trust is gone for me, like, I have zero interest in keeping you in my life, Like yeah, gone. So we broke up when I was twenty, and then I found my true love. I found my true love. I will not name his name. I'll keep him protected. But he was fine as against. He was so fine.
Speaker 2: Way at twenty you found your true I think I.
Speaker 1: Was like twenty one after my high school boyfriend is when I started going into like okay, we're slipping into her face.
Speaker 2: Oh got it? Okay. I thought I'm not kidding.
Speaker 3: I thought you were gonna say found my true love, and then there's gonna be a beat, and then you're gonna say Harry.
Speaker 1: No, Harry. It became my true love after I got sober. Okay, so true love at twenty love that at twenty one because I could drink. Okay, I remember feeling cool because he'd asked me what I was doing and I was like, I'm having cocktails at a bar and he was like not old enough to drink yet. He was like still in college, but.
Speaker 2: Okay, so younger you guys, I'm trying to figure out.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to figure this out as you are, because I have no idea what talking about.
Speaker 2: And I love the mystery.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will never name his name, okay, ever, I will keep him totally protected. But he was fire and we had really fun sexy time.
Speaker 2: You had sexy time?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I know this is spicy. It is spicy. I'm going to get back on get back on the horse, are you?
Speaker 2: I guess we get back on the dick.
Speaker 1: Are you well? That's good?
Speaker 3: All in due time, all in due time.
Speaker 1: Do you feel pressure?
Speaker 3: Do you feel like, man, I gotta get back at it or are you just like take my time out into time, take my time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, like I'm solid right now. I'm having fun, just like texting really good looking men that are tall with killer jaw lines and tattoos, like, that's all I want, you know.
Speaker 2: Killer jaw lines and tattoos.
Speaker 1: That's solid. Bit needs.
Speaker 3: Love.
Speaker 1: Yes, So we'll take a quick break and we will be back with my little brother. I'm not so little anymore, brother Easton. We are back with my little bro.
Speaker 4: Heyy Easton, I'm here.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about the hair for a sec.
Speaker 4: It's going soon.
Speaker 1: So Easton has this hair right now, and it's like twelve dreadlocks put into one dreadlock and then rubber bands all through it. I'm actually kind of digging it. I think I'm getting used to it.
Speaker 5: Well, that's how I feel. And I feel like I haven't had my hair ever this long.
Speaker 1: No, it's never been that long.
Speaker 5: No, but it's getting to the point where I already can't run a come through it, right, and now matting is the biggest issue when I sleep. So now I got three dreads into one right, and now it's just not that fun and drying it in bathing is nightmare.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like when you have your hair short and it's like cute and curly, because Eastern has the curliest que hair ever, and then you bleach it out, but then you have like a dark root.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, so cute.
Speaker 5: I was about to say, because the last time I did it, it was like a two and bleached yes, and it was too eminem for me. Well, we have ears, and that's why I like my hair long right now cover they cover the ears right, and I don't fly away when it blows.
Speaker 1: I feel the same way, like I never wear my hair back because I'm so insecure about my ears. But I'm getting them pinned back. I have officially scheduled my date for I'm getting my boobs done and I'm getting my earspinned back. I've pulled the trigger. It's happening. Don't comment on my Instagram telling me I'm crazy because I'm doing it. I don't give up.
Speaker 4: If your ears look good, maybe I'll go in second.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, I just feel like I've been insecure about them for so long, really just the one.
Speaker 5: Well mean, you've tout it since we were in little kid, Yeah, junior high.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you what the doctor said to mom? What you should have had him pinned back when she was about five or six because the cartilage is softer. My mom's looking at him like, I could not have done that to my baby.
Speaker 4: Could you now seeing where Mom's coming from. Would you do it if that?
Speaker 1: If Ocean had big years, Oh, ocean has big years. Two, we're taking her ride in.
Speaker 4: I'm just kidding, but.
Speaker 1: Are you crazy? I look at Ocean and like the thought of her getting older and talking about any insecurity that she has. I'm gonna be like, you are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. You're out of your mind. You don't need one thing fixed you. Perfection lives on your.
Speaker 5: Face, within you, and that's why people come at you on Instagram because that's what they think about you. About what Because you're perfect, you don't need it done, you want it done. Oh that is That's where I'm seeing Euston.
Speaker 1: How did the girls feel about this hair? Do you try to bag bitches? Is that what they say these days?
Speaker 4: I don't maga bitch?
Speaker 5: In all honesty, I'm on a twenty two fuck free year working on me.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty two is a fuck free year. So you're practicing abstinence for a whole long.
Speaker 4: Year doing well so far?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 4: Hey looking for me? I love that and I'm serious too, I'm going to do it.
Speaker 1: I'm very proud of you.
Speaker 5: Well, thank you. I just feel like I can. There's a lot of things that are distractions, and that's one of them. So I don't care what my.
Speaker 4: Hair looks like. I don't care what you think of it, and I'm gonna just keep going.
Speaker 1: Wow, you're such a bye. How do I embody everything that you're saying? I mean, I'm I would like to get banged out. I'll be honest.
Speaker 5: I think you need to you too, I'm going to I will have been a minute sure when it happens for you.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I'm about to have a six six and a half tattoo Superman on top of me.
Speaker 4: Thought you were talking about other ways.
Speaker 1: Well that's that too. Do people listening to this, they're gonna be like their brother and sister. I know we're like so open as a family, but I feel like that's why I didn't like lose my virginity until I was seventeen. I didn't have a drink of alcohol until I was like literally graduating from high school. Didn't even have a puff of weed until I was twenty one.
Speaker 4: I started smoking weed when I was eighteen. That was the first time I ever saw.
Speaker 1: Before we were so open, like I didn't need to try it actually.
Speaker 4: Sheltered when you are like I'm going to try it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I need to see what it's about.
Speaker 5: Dad were never cared what we were doing, so we were like, I don't need to because they don't care.
Speaker 1: Right, And can I tell you? I always remember like as I got older, people would talk about drugs and I'm like, but they taught us be drug free and elementary.
Speaker 4: Be dare aware, Yes, be dare aware.
Speaker 1: I was like, they must have missed that day.
Speaker 4: They really did, they really? I had a car that said that.
Speaker 1: I was all about the dare officer coming in to teach us about how to be good kens.
Speaker 5: And Smoky the Bear for do you remember him? He'd come in so we wouldn't light fires up in the forest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we're from Utah, so it's like make sure that you keep well. It doesn't even matter if you're from Utah. Im in anywhere with the mountains, Yeah for sure here. But yeah, I listened to Smoky the Bear. I was like all about that life. And Easton and I were only a year apart in school, right, no, two years, so we got to go to for one year. Yeah, and Easton was so small in high school? Did you get bullied in high school Easton.
Speaker 4: Yeah, from my height, my size, I mean I'm still a twig.
Speaker 1: But no, you look good. You look good.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you?
Speaker 1: Like your body type fits your height, you know, like you're not lurpy discussions.
Speaker 4: But no, I mean, I mean, I'd rather be this than.
Speaker 1: That for five futuall.
Speaker 4: I do not want to be five five again.
Speaker 5: I mean I was five or five when I got my license, and I was under one hundred pounds.
Speaker 4: I had to sit on a book bag to drive the vehicle.
Speaker 1: I remember that.
Speaker 4: It was like back in that time.
Speaker 5: I mean it was kind of like the pull up in the crank to lift the chair.
Speaker 4: It wasn't automatic.
Speaker 1: No, you had to do the like I literally would.
Speaker 4: I knew I had my books. I never forgot books.
Speaker 5: I never did my homework, but I can never forget my book bag because I couldn't see to get to school.
Speaker 1: No, that's a true story. Easton had a folder that my dad would send him to school with and it said turn in do your homework. And he would come home with the folder with all the papers.
Speaker 4: Oh, and I just wouldn't turn it in, and I would look at him.
Speaker 1: I like I've had that teacher. She literally at the beginning of class says, turn in your assignments? Where are you? When she's asking me, I.
Speaker 4: Was elsewhere, just daydreaming about not being there, I guess.
Speaker 1: So we know that you're going to be uh, you're going to be sex free, not necessarily drug free. Easton likes is weed. Welcome to California.
Speaker 4: It's fine, a little weed smoker. Yeah, put me to bed.
Speaker 1: But what when when it comes time to pick a mate a girlfriend? What are you looking for in a girl? By the way, you can find Easton on Instagram at e as t O n burning Ham just like you're burning Ham.
Speaker 4: I'm looking for somebody that I can spend time with that doesn't annoy me. So does that make it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like, I just don't.
Speaker 5: I can sit and not say words for hours and be content with somebody.
Speaker 1: And not feel like the presence is there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but like I feel like yeah, but like if you start talking and I'm not wanting to talk, you know, just don't be annoying.
Speaker 4: I'm just looking for somebody who is.
Speaker 1: On my same wavelength.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of just not.
Speaker 1: I don't know you don't want to entertain someone.
Speaker 4: No, I hate entertaining.
Speaker 5: I just want to do my own thing while they do their own thing, and we can do our own things together.
Speaker 1: Easton's looking for someone where if you're around him, you need to make it seem like you're not around to thank you.
Speaker 4: So simple, so simple?
Speaker 1: What about facial features? Do you have a type?
Speaker 4: Like what the girl doing? Type?
Speaker 5: But I don't know what that type is because now I've been looking around, and I mean.
Speaker 4: I thought I had a type, but now I'm finding.
Speaker 1: Other girls that you're like attracted to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that I wouldn't find attractive beforehand.
Speaker 1: Oh so you're evolving, You're taste to getting older, I'm getting older? I think, well, yeah, Heston just turned twenty nine.
Speaker 4: Thirty comes next?
Speaker 1: I know, you know you can count that.
Speaker 4: Well on my grade, you wouldn't know.
Speaker 1: Wait, is that so weird? Is it weird that this is the last birthday you're ever going to have in your twenties. I get a lot of people on cameo because I'm on cameo.
Speaker 4: Hit it, get your cameos.
Speaker 1: Don't get your cameos that send me messages and they're like having a hard time because they're venturing into their last year in their twenties and they're kind of freaking out and they need words of inspiration and I'm like, bitch, thirty is fucking lit.
Speaker 4: That's what I will say that.
Speaker 5: I was talking to Jason, yeah, and he made me feel very good about being twenty nine. I was like, all right, it's not as bad getting to thirties. He was like, you haven't even touched the prime. He goes thirty, that's when everything got better. Yeah, I'm now excited.
Speaker 1: And then you look at people like Kim Kardashian and she's in her forties and you're like, I can't wait to be forty. Then you see Jennifer Lopez at fifty, You're like, I get't wait to be fifty. Then you realize you're not Kim Kardashian or Jennifer Lopez, and when you hit that age, you're gonna look old as fucking be like tired.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: Like I look at them and I'm like, I'm not even scared of that age. Oh wait, I'm not either of those people, so I should be nervous.
Speaker 4: No, you're gonna be fine.
Speaker 1: I'll be fine. I got botox today and.
Speaker 4: Your beauty brand, and you just looking.
Speaker 1: Fresh fresh to give them all the beauty has me fresh to death.
Speaker 4: Clean face, looking money.
Speaker 1: Do I look like a teen mom? Because a lot of times I'll like get into an elevator or something with my baby and they're looking at me.
Speaker 5: Like, if I can be honest, you don't look like you're in your thirties. Now, I would say that you could. I mean, depending on the day, Yeah, you can look like I wouldn't say a teen mom, okay, but I was yeah, no, like twenties, you look early.
Speaker 4: You could pull off twenty.
Speaker 1: Okay, because you definitely don't look twenty nine.
Speaker 4: No, god, no look.
Speaker 1: And our older brother, Brandon definitely doesn't look like he's forty five.
Speaker 4: No, not even he looks thirty still.
Speaker 1: But what was crazy?
Speaker 4: Baby faces?
Speaker 1: Baby faces? But my dad he always.
Speaker 4: Looked super old, he really did.
Speaker 1: But then like his face never changed, so then he started looking really young.
Speaker 4: Wow. I never thought about it like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was like, yeah, he looked fifty when he was forty, and then he would but then like sixty, he looks.
Speaker 1: Fifty right, Like his face has never changed, so he just like didn't ever look like his friends started looking old, and I'm like, my dad looks the same as he did when he was like young. Right, yeah, just what it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now I'm worried about how I'm gonna look.
Speaker 1: You're gonna look great. You're gonna look great.
Speaker 4: The ears back like you, then I'll be great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the ears will get pinned back. The thing about it is, we gotta get you moved out to California because there's moisture in the air. Utah is very dry and it goes from like frigid to extremely hot. So your face turns into like you know that sand that you see and it has all the cracks in it because it's so dry. Yeah, that's what your skin starts to look like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like the salt flats. It's a rat, That's what it is.
Speaker 5: I'm not even I get out of the shower when I'm in Salt Lake and I have to immediately put on motion because I just start to crack everywhere.
Speaker 4: I'm not even kidding who.
Speaker 1: We have Jessica in the room and she's looking at us like like we we are not going to approval of everything we say. Okay, before I let you go, I just wanted some laughter on the podcast. What was your gift you? You're so funny. No one makes me laugh like Easton. I'm gonna have another podcast episode with you on it, and we're just gonna really I'm breaking Easton in slow because I told him I was going to have him on the podcast today and he was like, no, tripping out. What was your most favorite part of your birthday? That was on Valentine's Day?
Speaker 4: Honestly just being able to fly out here and being with family. Okay, oh oh no, I'm I just like you know me.
Speaker 5: I like chill, I don't like a whole lot of nonsense going around, and I like having really close people around me. And I had a good friend fly out so that I'm around good people, and I'm that's what's really good.
Speaker 1: There we go quality time. Then there's my mom who wants to drag us to the West Side at four pm and make us same traffic for two hours on the way home. But it's okay. It was we saw the sunset, ocean, loved it. Easton had a great birthday. I I love having you on the podcast and I love having you here. Easton.
Speaker 4: I'm glad to be on it for the first time. And hopefully this is first of many and.
Speaker 1: We're breaking the audience in slow No.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and if anyone knows.
Speaker 5: More than you, I hate this type of shit, but I feel like I could ease into it.
Speaker 1: It's just, uh, you hate like being on platforms.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, you need.
Speaker 5: To start and then once I figure it out, I can ease into it.
Speaker 4: It's just that little anxiety kick at first, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you already seem to be sinking into it, but we have to wrap it up. Sorry, I'm just kidding. No, but I told Easton, I was like, if you don't start posting on social media and I'm unfollowing your ass and.
Speaker 4: I'm private, nobody can follow me. So maybe I'll let people start to follow me now I'll stay private.
Speaker 1: Can they slide into your DM though, slide.
Speaker 4: Into the d MS? Yeah, yeah, it's a request. I can see it.
Speaker 1: Oh, you can see it. This is I will say if anybody slides into your d M with any inappropriate pictures because I want to roll, No, I will blast your ass on my socials. I really won't, but I will be upset you since trying to be abstinate. So fighting the d M with appropriate content which you can still look.
Speaker 4: Something that.
Speaker 1: Wait, when you're abstinent, are you allowed to like jack off and stuff like that. I don't think you're allowed to do that, are you?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: I'm just not what is abstinent? No sex with it someone else?
Speaker 2: But you can be fully the Catholics are supposed to be when they're.
Speaker 4: Okay, catch over there, catch me on that side of the sun.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the Berningham all right, you guys, I hope that you had the best Valentine's Day ever, no matter how you celebrated. For me, obviously, Valentine's Day is all about my my little brother who I love you so much.
Speaker 4: I love you more.
Speaker 1: I hope you enjoyed this very fun episode of Give Them Lala with Easton. Hi, we'll be back next week. I love you.