Speaker 1: It's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: Happy weekend and welcome to the Best Bits. It's Morgan here. I hope you guys are already having a fabulous start to your weekend.
Speaker 3: Thank you for spending some of it with me.
Speaker 2: Before we get started on just the Bits, I want to remind you to go listen to part one this weekend. It's with Scuba Steve. We talked about our one on one day. We also talked about a uncomfortable interaction I had with a guy and of course aliens they're real. So just fun conversations with Scuba Steve over there on part one. But you're here right now. Best bits after this go check it out for now. Here are the best segments from our show this week. James otherwise known as MRR on The Impractical Jokers came on our show this week and it was super cool. I've seen their show a bunch, so it was fun to talk to one of the Jokers irl and hear what everything was like with their show. He also talked about the time that he got assaulted and he's the only only one who's ever been assaulted during one of their pranks, and the places that they are officially banned from just really fun to hear the side of realness and where all these pranks come from and why the show started in the first place.
Speaker 4: So if you're a Impractical Jokers.
Speaker 2: Fan or just prank funny fan in general, this is a great interview.
Speaker 5: Number seven, So Bobby Bones Show Interviews. In case you didn't know, we're talking to Murr of Impractical Jokers. He's the one with glasses like mine. And I mean, the show has been on for ten years. It is crazy that Impractical Jokers is any show that's been on for ten years. But he's killing it. They're coming to Saint Louis and Nashville, And if you haven't seen a Practical Jokers then I guess you just haven't been on. It's just always on. What's the channel that is on every single time time? I know what you're talking about, Like, it's always on, always on. You look at the guy, it's all across the board. That's like on MTV sometimes on the you go and it's like all of that that what is it? True TV's always on True TV, Yes, all the time. And then I watch all of the clips on on TikTok or Instagram as well. Here he is Murr from Impractical Jokers on The Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 6: Now, Mr Impractical Jokers.
Speaker 5: What's up man?
Speaker 6: Hey? What's ubody?
Speaker 5: Good to see? Yeah? My question is the one that how do you do stuff with that people knowing it's you? You're so distinct? Now, how do you guys pull off anything anymore?
Speaker 6: H dude? We look like pharmacists. We don't look fathous like. You know, there's a reason you had a TV show. There's a reason you're do what you do. You're a handsome guy. I look like your prescriptions ready to come on into Walgreens. You know, we were very unrecognizable.
Speaker 5: So you're telling because you have glasses like mine, and I think we look a lot alike. You're telling me. It has to happen some where you guys are doing something and someone's like, wait a minute, you're muurr and you have to like move venues because of it. Right, Sometimes it does happen.
Speaker 6: It happens a lot, but we shuffle them all along, and we we for somebody that either doesn't know what, don't give it? You know what?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Is it wild? Do you at the success just of how many years this has been such a big deal because I would imagine at first, like we can't believe it we got a show. But now, I mean, you guys have been famous and successful for so long. Is it still crazy to you?
Speaker 6: It is as crazy as the first day. I remember when we got greenlit. We were so excited for series. The night before when the Move the TV show careered thirteen years ago, at this point we were like, Holy Callus is probably going to be canceled tomorrow, But tonight it's a success. And now here we are older, fatter, balder, and still going.
Speaker 5: What was the pitch for the show before I got picked up.
Speaker 6: The pitch was called Mission Uncomfortable, and the idea was that we're best friends for our entire lives and we just love and I was always have always loved putting each other in uncomfortable scenario situations to see how we react, scorm and talk our way through it. That it was like a social experiment show. And then they renamed it in Practical Jokers, And I'll tell you, we didn't really know what the show was. We were long through our teeth. We didn't really know what the show was when we sold it, and then it was only like we're filming, we realized, oh got it. It's telling each other what satan do and throwing each other under the bus and trying to squirm our way through. We figured it out as we would.
Speaker 5: What did you think was funny when you were a kid that actually developed this part of your sense of humor?
Speaker 6: Dude, right now, hold one second, stare at a cage. I'll be right there.
Speaker 5: There's a life sized cut out of Nicholas Cage right behind the camera here.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry if that wasn't clear. That's not a cutout. That's Nick Keith. He doesn't he just hangs out. I can't get rid of him.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 6: So in my house. This is a signed script page from the movie Airplane, Oh Cool on the script pages from nineteen seventy nine. So I would say, you know this Buck Brothers Airplane Naked Gun.
Speaker 5: Like Leslie Nielsen as an as an actor like comedic actor? Was he funny to you?
Speaker 6: Absolutely? He's the best.
Speaker 5: Did you want to be an actor as a kid before you and you know your friends were doing pranks on each other? Like what was the goal as a kid?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I always wanted to be a comedian. We all did. We all did comedy together in high school and then and then college and then started doing comedy together and failing for a really long time before and brought to a Blue.
Speaker 5: Jokers, So it was always the dream we have MERVM practical Jokers on with us, which, by the way, depending on where you're listening to the show right now, Nashville, Indianapolis, you know they're doing the live show in a bunch of cities, especially that our show's in Nashville on the twenty seventh, Indianapolis the twenty eighth, Saint Louis on the twenty ninth, all coming up. What do you do with the live shows?
Speaker 6: It's like hanging out with your best friend instrum TV for a night. It's a stamp comedy show. All of us are on stage. We shot hidden camera challenges just for the live show we can't see on TV. There's some interactivity with the audience. We bring a volunteer. Are up at one point, and we finally tell the story of my wedding. I got married two and a half years ago. And do you remember, like two and a half years ago when smash Mouth fired their lead singer, the guy we all know of the smash Mouth. It's possible that it's because of my wedding.
Speaker 5: What happens, Wow, Steve Harwell leaving smash Mouth could be because of humor.
Speaker 6: I think my wedding might have been the last straw command.
Speaker 5: Well, then they.
Speaker 6: Played the wedding as a surprise to my wife and our friends and family. It's my wife's favorite band, and things didn't go quite according to plant.
Speaker 5: I think what I hear as your wife's favorite band with smash Mouth, I think that's the headline right here.
Speaker 6: That is really the main headline.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we do well. We used to do this prank called will at Uber because we would send really funny things across town and our guests would be will will the uber driver take this? Will at Uber? We try all these different things, but I would use my Uber account and my Uber rainty. Just it's terrible now because they give me really low stars because we're trying to uber all kinds of stuff. Now that said has the show negatively because it has in so many ways positively has in practical jokers, negatively impacted your life in any way, like my uber rating.
Speaker 6: We got banned from Costco for many years. They let us back in finally, but for a long time and then we got physically thrown out of six Flags Great Adventure in Jersey and and they would not talk to us for years, but then they let us back in finally. So yeah, you know, anytime I want to ride a roller coaster or buy a lot of Kurkuling signature products.
Speaker 5: Sol do you guys have crazy insurance?
Speaker 3: We were pretty good.
Speaker 6: We don't really get we say, on the right side of likability a lot, so you know we but we do. We have saved fifteen percent on our car insurance.
Speaker 5: So this show that I have here ed if you show on the cameras real quick and just kind of flash through everybody, like for the most part, this show here for the last twenty years or so. These are all my best friends. That's Amy. This is a lunchbox. This is Eddie. So we've been together for again twenty years basically, and so we've had to navigate friendship and also working together and at times it's difficult. How do you guys who've been doing the same thing, how do you manage that?
Speaker 6: By the way, only since you said lunchbox, I will show you. Do you know what I have in my house? And it's one of my most treasured possessions.
Speaker 5: It must be some famous lunchbox and that Oh you have a breaking Bobby bones lunch pail? What you do? And I have one that's hilarious. First of all, do you even know who I am? No? I did, but I would never think because it was awesome. We sent him out to like really funny people that we hoped before we stopped doing the show they would share with everybody. But good thing, now that we're not doing the show, he shared it right everybody. Yes, that's funny.
Speaker 6: I shared it when it got sense to me.
Speaker 5: Thank you. That's awesome. Thank you. How do you how do you do that with your friends? How do you guys stay balanced and stay friends while working together?
Speaker 6: You know, I think at this point we're too old to make new friends. So what am I going to do? I'm going to go out and try to find new friends on Tinder. I don't know where you find friends anymore. I can't.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: It's like, uh, you know what it is. It's our relationship was forged in fire in high school, and we've been friends so long. We know everything about each other so literally, I mean, we fight all the time. And then the second you fight, you're like, well, screw it, let's go get some chicken parm and you do.
Speaker 5: How do you feel about these dump TikTok challenges where the pranks are kind of over the top, mean and hurtful because you guys have been so cautious and just with the vigilance too, about being positive and fun and nobody getting hurt.
Speaker 6: I mean, that was our when we created the show. That was our whole crux. We didn't want to do a traditional prank show where you kind of feel bad for the people getting pranks. They didn't sign up for it, they're just the unwitting victims. So we said, well, how do we do it in a way that fits more like our sensibility. So we spun it upside down where the joke's on us and we don't want to do it, and you see you see us squirm through it, and the public is just kind of there to witness our embarrassment. I think it's the I don't know, it makes the show much more enjoyable for us to do because we're raised gentlemen. I'm not gonna, you know, do something like that. My mother would slap me in the face.
Speaker 5: You know, does your wife ever go mert? Life is not a bit because my wife is always like, hey, everything's not a bit.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately, they've put my wife in bits against me. So last season they had me they put a catheter inside me and then made me ride a zip line holding my own catherbag, and then they had my wife, who has a degree in nursing, take it out of me. And that was two weeks before we got married. So I think our marriage and starts that way can only go up from there.
Speaker 5: I guess, yeah, terrible. I'm so.
Speaker 4: Intrigued by the cathetersipitation man.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, this show here wants to go on a cruise and there's a big our conversation is they all want to go on a big cruise. I know you guys are doing the practical jokers cruise. I'm worried that I'm gonna get seasick because I do get motion sickness a lot. But what do you guys do on the cruise that we can steal from you that you're doing on your cruise with your people?
Speaker 6: The cruise is great, it's this soit we are fifth cruise. It's us and Eric Andre doing the cruise. It's in January of twenty twenty four, and it's a weak party with the guys and I from the show. It's literally just thousands of jokers, fans and Eric Andrea fans hanging out, drinking, sing garaoke, going to shows, putting on shows. We perform every night. It's wild and crazy and I've never made a dime on the cruise because I spend it all on liquor.
Speaker 5: Lunchbox used to do club gigs and he only got paid in liquor. And he just found out that wasn't supposed to be the rule. Now like that's what he did.
Speaker 6: You can renegotiate the conduct. You can get actually some kind of money too.
Speaker 5: Was about to anything you want to ask mer before we go.
Speaker 7: I just want to know, is anybody ever I mean physically that you you know, I mean because I know the jokes are you're there on you, But do people ever get mad and physically like ah with you guys.
Speaker 6: It's only happened a single time, and of course happened to me. I got whacked in the face and given him black up. By the way, look how freaking cute my puppy looks around she's sleeping on the floor. Whenever I do an interview, she curls up right here and sleeps. I love it anyways. Sorry, Uh so it happened to me once. We were filming at this like discount kind of superstore and this guy that's like three hundred pounds and about six foot twelve. It comes up to me and they said, Murror, we want you to hold They ran down this biggest bra you've ever seen in your life. Right, they said, Murror, go up to the guy and without saying anything, hold the bra up to his chest. And when he asks you what the hell you're doing, say that he's approximately the same size as your wife. You just want to see if the bra would fit her. Right, So he didn't take too kindly to it. He took out a cell phone and whacked me in the eye, gave me a whole black eye, and then chased me around the store for like a scurrying little ferret. It took three security cards to stop him. I had to run into the basement behind all the guys because you know, hopefully they he'd go through them before he got to me. And it's the only time in show history one of us has been assaulted, but I deserved it.
Speaker 5: That's crazy. Look, we're super pumped. He came on the show. Everybody in Nashville, everybody in Saint Louis, and Practical Jokers are coming to town. Go watch the live show. And the cruise is January twenty second to the twenty sixth from Miami to Nassau, Bahamas and even two shows by yourself right occasionally I do.
Speaker 6: I got a couple of shows coming up in September in Atlanta and Hershey Zovina, and then lots more MURR Live shows to come. Yes, one of my favorite things because in my own MURR Live shows, I play in Practical Jokers Live, meaning that I choose someone, I stick an ear pierce in their ear, send them out into the streets of Buffalo what have you, and we watch on screen in the theater and they've got to do and say what I tell them to live improvisation, you know, just in the moment. It's so much fun.
Speaker 5: Thank you for coming on with us. Everybody, go check out the shows. There is Murph from Practical Jokers Mart Thank you, Buddy thig Here guys, anybuddy, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two, I came to the show with a question. Now, I wasn't doing it to bring it up on the radio. I was doing it to ask my friends. Listen, dating is really hard right now, and if you are in the dating game, or you're on the dating apps or anything like that, it is rough out there. And I mean that in every way, shape or form. So I came to the show and I said, Hey, does anybody have somebody they want to set me up with? I was coming to my friends trying to cast my net a little bit wider than just being on the dating apps and just hoping to meet Cute happens out in public when I'm at the grocery store. So this is my way of asking, Hey, yo, somebody set me up. And somebody came through, but you probably aren't going to expect who it was.
Speaker 5: Number six and the question Morgan has is, boy, do you want us to set you up with somebody? Or are you asking if it's okay to ask your friends to set you up with somebody.
Speaker 4: It's both.
Speaker 2: At first, I want to ask if it's okay that I like go to people and be like, hey, set me up with somebody. But I also wann't know if anybody on the show might have somebody that they're like, oh, this would be a good match.
Speaker 5: Is it going that bad?
Speaker 2: I mean online dating is terrible, Like my phone is as dry as the Sahara desert.
Speaker 5: Like I don't have a roster on any level. No, but you're a but you're like a smart, attractive female. You should just have idiot guys everywhere.
Speaker 2: I'm sure I do in my dms, but like actual qualifying people today, No, there's none.
Speaker 5: Okay, So can she ask her friends to set her up? The question? Yes? Or do you just say hey, not hey? Will you set me up with somebody? Like if anybody comes to mind, would you let me know? I think that's a bit safer. There's just a lot of pressure though, that comes with setting up somebody that you see you all the time with somebody that's your friend, because then then you're like, if one of them likes the other, one of the one doesn't like the other one, it's it's an awkward situation. Bones were you set up or was it just like, oh, she happens to be here, my wife her I knew her friend from college right in Oklahoma. But it wasn't a setup. She was just happened that she was there. Whenever I saw her friend who I knew, my wife was with her, and then we met, my wife didn't. I didn't talk at all, really, just hey, how's it going. I remember thinking, man, I'm gonna try she's too hot, you're gonna like me. And then I got real courageous on DMS. Can't be humiliated there if they don't answer. So but yeah, no, it wasn't okay. Does anybody have you met they want to set Morgan? Is there somebody that you're thinking about that you want somebody on the show to set you up with. No, it's just more open ended.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to hate.
Speaker 2: Like Amy had mentioned, open casting, I'm trying to cast my net a little wider.
Speaker 4: Be open to things you have not previously been open to.
Speaker 5: Lunchbox, do you have anybody for her?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got I got some people. Yeah yeah from where?
Speaker 5: What about volleyball?
Speaker 3: Soccer?
Speaker 5: Dude?
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's cool. He's cool, dude. Oh but you're on the old team now. But Morgan, here's the thing, here's the here's the here's the deal that we can make with you. If we set you up with somebody, you have to go. Okay, I'll do it, and everybody gets one.
Speaker 9: Oh one guy? Oh, she doesn't want any of my guys. Yeah, my friends, like even my divorce friends know you don't want that.
Speaker 5: No, but the deal is, yeah I don't want. Everybody gets one. And yeah, no, do you know someone? No? Yeah, I don't, but I think it's hilarious. Lunchbox and Eddie are gonna take one of their friends nah up with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got people.
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, but that's like you never know she's gonna like her, she's gonna meet that. I also knows somebody, you know. That's right. I got to be open to it.
Speaker 4: Eddie's like no, I mean, Lunchbox's friend's perfect though.
Speaker 5: I know him. I've spent time with him. I check off on that one. Oh really, well he got with her. You know what I'm talking about, right, Yeah, I know you're talking about it. Well, he like her, I think so. But but he is big tall dude. Let's call him Rodney. I don't know his name, let's call him Rodney. How tall six four? You like that, Morgan? I mean it sounds good he's ripped you like that, Morgan, I do how does Lunchbox know on soccer, volleyball?
Speaker 3: Volleyball? Soccer?
Speaker 5: You played volleyball and a league volleyball too. Yeah, he used to beat anymore.
Speaker 3: No, got too much.
Speaker 9: And then this dude went to iHeart Vegas with Lunchbox and then hung out with our wives while we worked all day.
Speaker 5: And I was worried.
Speaker 9: I mean, I was just like, this guy's gonna hang out with our wives all day.
Speaker 5: But he was cool. He just went to Vegas with you. Yea, what I never met Rodney?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 5: No, no, you never met Rodney. He was with our wives the whole time. I never saw right four.
Speaker 4: I feel like I would see a six or four guy with your wives.
Speaker 3: Yep, and he was there.
Speaker 5: Okay, show me a pick. Do you have a picture of Rodney?
Speaker 3: No, idea, I have a picture. I mean, it's been year.
Speaker 4: You didn't take any picks in.
Speaker 3: I guess years ago. You're going to scroll out it.
Speaker 4: Wasn't this last year.
Speaker 5: No, okay, So first up, if you can set Morgan with Rodney?
Speaker 7: Okay, hot Rodney, Hot Rodney. Now, Morgan, are you okay with them living here? Because your psychic told you that they weren't going to live here.
Speaker 3: So is that okay?
Speaker 2: I'm casting the wide net, no expectations, because I.
Speaker 3: Got people in Austin too. I'm open to it.
Speaker 5: If they're coming to Nashville, go hot Rodney first. You think of Forrest?
Speaker 7: I got Forest, I got is cute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Forts still single, He's back on the market right now. Gray's got a girl.
Speaker 5: What about what about Plywood?
Speaker 3: Plywood?
Speaker 5: Herman?
Speaker 3: I don't know Herman.
Speaker 5: I have weird friend names.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: Just no teeth, no teeth. Oh yeah, let's do that one. Let's botch you up first.
Speaker 3: Okay. I bet Jake would fly for a day.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, hot rod Okay, hot Rodney and Morgan. You're got with hot Rodney.
Speaker 3: I'll go out.
Speaker 5: What kind of job does Rodney have?
Speaker 3: Medical?
Speaker 4: Medical?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 5: Perfect? Let's go what do you mean I'm not going to give don't give it up? Yeah? What about your friend that owns Verizon?
Speaker 3: No, he's he's married, got two kids?
Speaker 5: Got it Oscar? Oh yeah, he's in corpus too many. Okay, let's see what a good job. Let's when we get hot Rodney lined up, I'll talk to how Rodney okay, and then he lives here though, yeah.
Speaker 3: He lives right.
Speaker 5: Hey, good dude, good dude. Something funny about this. I don't know what it is. Easy, something's up with our wives. We have more than two nipples, I don't think. So okay, all right.
Speaker 4: Why is he single?
Speaker 5: That's a good question.
Speaker 4: No, it doesn't mean anything.
Speaker 5: Bad's six four Morgan single?
Speaker 3: So am I?
Speaker 6: I mean.
Speaker 10: It's not bad.
Speaker 3: You know what I just figured out.
Speaker 7: Amy wants you know what what happened?
Speaker 5: We bring hot? He plays a dating game, I said.
Speaker 7: Morgan, Amy, Wow, that's Amy's like, why is show me a picture of hot?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I want to see a picture from Morgan. Yeah, but I'm sure he he's into younger girls.
Speaker 5: You don't know that.
Speaker 4: Everybody is.
Speaker 3: I think he's thirty four thirty five.
Speaker 4: Now, okay, that's perfect for me.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to think. I don't know exactly.
Speaker 5: Okay, we're gonna see if I get hot Rodney Morgan to get you to see a picture. Wait, now you have it. You just asked, like you know the picture and he's giving his bags in a photo album. Oh wait, I remember I was like hitting his pockets, like, where's that picture? Of Rodney.
Speaker 3: I couldn't find it. Yes, what year was that, Eddie? Okay, when I get wait a year?
Speaker 4: And why did you decide to suddenly now show a picture?
Speaker 3: Because I knew you really wanted it. So if you really want to, let me go back.
Speaker 5: Okay, so we're gonna give you like fifteen seconds. You can make those pictures smaller too.
Speaker 3: No, but then I can't see him. Okay, yeah, bro, I got him.
Speaker 5: Okay, you have him, show me, man, you really can't get a good look.
Speaker 3: That's not a good look.
Speaker 5: Oh god, is that Scott's.
Speaker 1: Sunglal let's give me a prank.
Speaker 5: Let's give me a lunchbox prank guy.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, it's not a frank.
Speaker 5: He's six four and ripped and he's a friend of Lunchbox.
Speaker 7: Great works in medical.
Speaker 5: He's not like a perfect he's athletic. It's like it's like a chipicabre, like mythical. Okay, let me see hot Rodney and let me see who I think would be better best for him.
Speaker 4: He's got it's the only problem is it's not he's not an option twelve. It's Morgan.
Speaker 5: Well that was five years Eddie. You're with him too, with your shirt off? Yeah, that's when I went to the pool with Lunchbox was like a child. When was this ninety three?
Speaker 4: Maybe okay, I can, I can look because he's not for me.
Speaker 5: He's a good looking guy.
Speaker 3: You don't know he's not for you.
Speaker 4: He's not he said he's thirty. Oh my god, I'm saying it's not for he's not for me.
Speaker 5: Sorry, but it's so long ago. They look like children in that picture. He still looked the same one them at recess Eddie, what what are you looking at me?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 5: It's about Rodney? Wait?
Speaker 4: Why are three due with their shirts off?
Speaker 5: Like? Ill?
Speaker 4: Rd around box with this? Let's happening?
Speaker 5: I don't remember the scenario. I don't think the wives. Yeah we did. Okay, look in conclusion, lunch Bucks se if you can hook up hot Rodney with Morgan?
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe I got them on. Just just I may have a new picture.
Speaker 5: I don't need to check, but just do it. Let us know, Okay, okay, hold.
Speaker 3: On, hold on, hold on, We'll hold on. Wait here we go.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, why do I keep waiting? He goes? Here we go? Oh wait, let's see he got off Facebook.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're thank you it's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two, we've been talking about the Bobby Bone Show cruise. Now it's not happening yet anyway, and it's not official, but we keep trying, we keep pushing him pulling, hopefully it'll happen. But Bobby is becoming a little bit more open to the idea. And that's what you're gonna hear right now, is him slowly coming around to the idea of thinking about it, not for it to happen, just thinking about it.
Speaker 4: So here there is more conversations.
Speaker 2: If you've missed any of the conversations about the Bobby Bone Show cruise, this is a little peak into what's been happening.
Speaker 5: Number five.
Speaker 4: If you're wondering what people look for when they're booking a cruise vacation.
Speaker 5: Okay, we have stop with the cruise cole come on, I mentioned may oh man, the listeners are all on me. I just felt I didn't want to do a cruise. I didn't want a listeners feel like they had to pay to come on a cruise with us. I didn't think any they would buy tickets. So I've always said no to cruises. Turns out the show got mad at me because I never told them about it. It just felt like it was too expensive a thing to have listeners to do with us. Oh it's gonna be so much fun though, dude. So now everybody's doing cruise stories to go ahead.
Speaker 4: Well, so first of all, they usually want to know about the itinerary, So they got to know what's gonna be happening, all the events, what games we're going to be playing, different things like that. They want to the price.
Speaker 5: Well, we would do like Bobby Bone show games. Yeah, like we would do like easy Trivia, Bobby Bobby Feud. We would do a lot of the stuff. We would do that with people that came on the crew. I am not.
Speaker 4: We're not on board amenities like a coffee bar.
Speaker 5: A cruising chicken. I don't know ed smoke smoking chicken. Yeah.
Speaker 4: But really what people want to know about is how clean is this ship?
Speaker 5: No, I did never been on one who cleans that. You lose Bobby and the whole ship.
Speaker 4: Everybody's in this one space out to sea, and like stuff just spread. So the CDC does conduct sanitation inspection all ships twice a year. So what we'll do is just make sure it's fully inspected before.
Speaker 5: Do you think for those that have been on a cruise before? Who has been on a cruise Morgan Amy, lunch Box scoocy. Do you think I will get seasick from being on a big boat like that?
Speaker 4: Maybe?
Speaker 2: No, No, I get seasick and I put on a drum, I mean patch and I was golden.
Speaker 5: Yes the whole time.
Speaker 4: You have to put those little wrist bands one.
Speaker 5: If those don't work. Those wristbands don't work.
Speaker 3: This is so big you don't even know you're on the water.
Speaker 7: Well, I want to know them on the water's crew stay home like you don't feel anything.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's the.
Speaker 1: Best Bits of the Week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: Earlier this year, Amy shared that she was getting a divorce, and after several months of waiting, Lunchbox finally piped up and asked her what she lost in the divorce and what she had to give up, and over the course of the last several weeks she's been sharing bits and pieces. This is one of the moments where it happened, and every time Amy is such a good sport about it. So but you guys are posting about this all over social media, so I had to share it in here. Now, keep in mind, if you listen to the full podcast every single day, you will get the bits and pieces of where some of these come from. And of course at bobbybones dot com I kind of recap it all for you guys.
Speaker 3: But here's one of.
Speaker 2: The times where she starts to admit something that she lost in the divorce.
Speaker 5: Number four, This is wild. The guy goes on vacation for a few months. He has a one year lease at his apartment, and that lease is in a few months that he's gone, like he literally is paying rent. He's a guy, i'mn go away, but he's a family. I must say a couple more weeks. I must stay a couple more weeks. He got back and a lot of his stuff was like in weird places, and some of his stuff he couldn't find, So we filed the police report. Turns out there was not a break in his place, had just been put away because his landlord had airb and beat his place out while he was gone. I can't do that. The landlord was making extra cash, but I don't I think single dipping, because if you're a landlord, you don't mean that doesn't mean, you own the place, you can just be running the place. I think if you're airbing being it, you're that's the money you're really making. Because our landlords landlord's a weird term too, by the way, like the lord lord. Yeah, but there are landlords that we had that didn't own the place, that were just hired to be the landlord. Oh, that would be like a management I called we called. Yeah, but when you're broke, everybody's a landlord. Everyone whoever comes to somebody comes to your place that tells you what to do. That that is the lord of the land. They're the landlord. Don't you start to get fancied, then you got property managers. Oh you're not the owner, got it. But that's what happened, that the landlord was making this stuff wasn't stolen, but again the guy thought it was stolen because it wasn't the right place. I mean, if anything, he was protecting the guys. But the guy posted about it and lawyers gave him some legal advice. They're all telling him to sue. They say his landlord violated his quote for reasonable expectation of privacy, So that that stinks. That's that's it's time to move. That person cannot be the lord of my land anymore. I can't trust him to be the lord of my land anymore.
Speaker 4: Or you say, okay, landlord, how much did you make? And now we're in business together.
Speaker 5: I want all of it because I could have done that to my place if that were the case. But he did do the legwork of what a posting it on. But I could have done that do it though you didn't do it, but you did it illegally. You didn't ask. Now you ever heard so this is gonna be punitive where I'm gonna penitive means lunchbarks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's an up to date No, No, it's a punitive damage.
Speaker 5: I hear pure, I've heard punitive damage. Punitive would mean like you are doing it to set an example, to show everybody else what it would be if they did the same type of thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, then why don't you say I'm going to make an example? Why of you?
Speaker 7: Instead of saying punitive, Why don't we just use the word that it means, like why don't we get off fancy?
Speaker 5: Well, it's a legal word. Definition is inflicting or intended as punishment A current tax charge, extremely high whatever so punitive damages. I don't know, I might be wrong about this. After read, we look up punitive damages. Make sure I'm right.
Speaker 4: Without this, that's fine. We learn see, like and I learned, like I had to look up landlord for sure, and it is the actual owner. But then I also learned from you, like, hey, we just called everybody the landlord. Fancy people say property manager.
Speaker 5: Punitive damages are legal recomp the defendive fund, guilty committee wrong or order to pay on top of normal damages. They're awarded by a quarter long or not. I don't know, I'm still but anyway, let's just keep going here. So I thought punitive meant in court like you do it. It's extra money you have to pay, so everybody else knows. Uh, that's like the example that was set there. They're making them pay, Like you mean.
Speaker 7: If we didn't use these big words, we wouldn't have these problems. That's why the.
Speaker 5: People are using. I get a precedent. Yeah, welcome predicament.
Speaker 9: Hey, lunch Paus is right though, why not just say I'm going to make an example out of you, or if you want to say you're in trouble, you're in trouble.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I hear you. But lawyers do all the fancy words, so we have to hire them to take it. I just did a whole contract thing, and you have to have a lawyer go through and tell you what the contract says because of all the words. Does that make sense? Yeah? Yeah, I hate that. Yeah, that is that. It's to punish the defendant. That's literally what it is. Fetitive punitive damages. Damage is exceeding simple compensation in order to punish the defendant extra So then people can use that to go, look, he was punished by that. Regardless. This is only gonna be on the podcast this part, by the way, for the airport, We're gonna cut all this part of us fighting about what words mean regardless. Not cool. Not cool by the landlord. That's messed up. You ever been a landlord amy at all?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 11: Yep?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well Ben and I had when he was when we lived in North Carolina when he was in the Air Force. He our first home. We ended up moving across the street to another home, and so then we ended up owning two homes in North Carolina, and we kept him like the whole time. We were even when we moved to Nashville. We kept him, but then they were divided.
Speaker 5: Oh you didn't sell them before you get divorced.
Speaker 4: So our very first home we sold like to a year and a half or so before we got divorced. It was just time to let that one go. And the other one we sold during the process and split.
Speaker 5: The Why did you start saying off? First of all, it's just not like the first house. She pulled off live sports because it's time to let it go. It was like, yeah, so did you sell it and split the money or did you just say we're going to sell it and split the money.
Speaker 4: We sold it and split the what we made from it fifty to fifty. Good for you. Yeah, and so that was nice because we were whole. Honestly, we decided to use those as investments, like you're here. I call it, like our kids college or things that came up in like it's an emergency fund if we ever need to sell this house.
Speaker 5: Well, now they can only go to college for two years, so four, Yeah, so we'll see. Did you have to go and fix stuff at the house at Landlord? Yeah?
Speaker 4: So because it was North Carolina, we well when we lived across the street, Yeah, we would walk over and fix whatever from for our renters. But then once we moved to Nashville, we had to hire like a friend that lived there to go buy and fix things that happened.
Speaker 5: So but you would go fix sometimes well in your tool belt with your alan.
Speaker 4: I guess I wouldn't fix it, but I would arrange the fall of like, oh there's a plumbing issue, Okay, let me take care of that. I had to. But yeah, I mean we had great We got lucky with great renters, so that was nice.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sorry about that.
Speaker 4: Nobody AIRBM beat it.
Speaker 3: You didn't do that. As a landlord. I was a landlord. It was fun, like would you do and you AIRBM beat it? Not an Airbnb.
Speaker 7: But I was a landlord because I had a house and then I had a roommate. So I was a landlord because I could tell him, oh you got to move out, or if you want to re up your rent. It was a lot of fun. Ended up had to kick one out. It was crazy. I mean, landlord is stressful.
Speaker 5: It sounds like you're you're as a fantasy fun and.
Speaker 7: It was both yeah, Like I mean, it was fun and stressful at the same time, because like when someone doesn't pay the rent.
Speaker 3: You gotta tell him how you got to get out. It's just like, man, this is awkward.
Speaker 5: I worked at apartment complex to lower my rent and I would go and do little fixes, but I wasn't the official landlord. That's what Ray does. Yeah, right, Ray do that now. No, I'm not maintenance. We just throw parties.
Speaker 4: He's like a social committee.
Speaker 3: He is a coordinator, a care coordinator.
Speaker 5: Thank you got it. Not maintenance. I don't even know what's happening here. But anyway, bad job landlord. You're not a good landlord. It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two.
Speaker 2: Kane Brown was on the show this week. He's always really fun when he comes in the studio and he shared his opinions on fans throwing things at artists on stage. He also talked about how some of his collaborations have happened. Also why does he only follow sixty eight people on Instagram and why is there certain people he won't follow?
Speaker 5: So just some really.
Speaker 2: Fun things happened, and he answered uncomfortable questions from all of you, all our listeners, where he admits his best friends in country music. So a really great interview with Kane Brown and Bobby Right here.
Speaker 5: Number three So Bobby Bones Show interviews. In case you didn't know, Coming in the studio right now is Cayne Brown. He's got ten number ones including Thank God. Dang gets also like I Love Country Music Baby. His latest single is Bury Me in Georgia, Bury Me and Georgia Love Kane, Great dude. He will also be playing our iHeartRadio Music Festival coming up in September in Las Vegas. It's all genre. He's gonna play the twenty second the festival's two nights, twenty second and twenty third. You can still get tickets. It's gonna be awesome. He's coming in now here. He is on the Bobby Bones Show now.
Speaker 6: Kane Brown.
Speaker 3: Cane.
Speaker 5: I saw a picture. It was of you modeling David Yeerman stuff like, oh yeah, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 12: It's only Jory I wear, So it was it was great to be a part of that.
Speaker 5: I remember seeing the picture and I was like, Dang, Kane went full on for this one Instagram picture and I was like, oh no, this is a thrill shit. I thought like, you're like really committed to the picture. And then I realized it was a David Yearman, that's a really cool jewelry brand. Yeah, I love it, man.
Speaker 12: They and I've since I moved to Nashville, they have one in them all over here, so I've been real comfortable with them, got to know them. And then the whole company just came in.
Speaker 5: How does that work with you? Where people reach out and go, can we want to do a deal with you? And here's a brand and probably never heard of us, but let's go or do they go, we've seen that you like this stuff? Would you like to have a relationship because you already like the stuff? I think it depends.
Speaker 12: I like if you wear it a lot and they always see you in it and people tag you in it, then they they'll probably reach out. And then a lot of times, like even like Bad Birdie, like we were just talking about, I reached out to them.
Speaker 5: Nothing to do with them.
Speaker 12: They just send me stuff, but like stuff like that's cool just being partners with stuff like that.
Speaker 5: You get free golf clubs.
Speaker 12: Yet golf clubs are if you do you need some because they're just built up at my house.
Speaker 5: I started one. I'm left handed.
Speaker 12: I need man, you know, we play golf, I know, but I forget you're left handed.
Speaker 5: Yes, what you have like eight sets of golf clubs what you're saying, So he's got to have a lot of surplus. Puma's trying to fit me. So so Puma Cobra, same company. That's who I have to deal with. And it's been It's super cool because I never was cool in the golf world and I'm still not, but now they're like, what do you want, like throwing? So the golf thing's cool to me because I'm like so new into that space and so getting free golf stuffs neat.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I mean I love it, especially because all my friends are starting to golf. I just got a house down in Florida and they're all I have some friends done there that are gamers that are golfers, but they're like pretty bad at golfer gaming golfing. They're great at gaming, but uh, you talking about left handed. Tim's been looking for a left handed pitching witch for the longest. Can't find one. Tim, Tim the Tapman.
Speaker 5: I have like eight left handed pitching wages, So I'll just give you one because it's the same thing you just said where you're like, I can't I as a club either, do and I have like eight pitching wedges, so I'll I'll definitely get you one. Uh so let's talk about Okay, So the David Yurma thing that I'm meant to bring that up because it was a really cool, like good model type picture of you. Yeah, it was good. People are throwing stuff at artists on stage everywhere now, yeah, you know, and when it happened to you, I sent you a Voicemmber that morning. I was like, hey, what happened with this boot thing? Because someone was actually tossing it to you to sign. But still you can't toss stuff up and right, Yeah, will you say something to people that are listening about throwing stuff at people on stage?
Speaker 12: Well, it's it's really weird, like a lot of artists get mad at it. But you can tell the difference of something getting thrown at you and something thrown up for people for you to sign and to you. Yeah, which I knew that boot was thrown up for me to sign, but it.
Speaker 5: Seemed like you didn't see it coming because it's you right in the junk. Yeah, I didn't. If you listen to the video, my voice it goes high. I mean, I've never been that high before.
Speaker 12: But uh, like I remember I played a show with Granger kind of like when we were It was probably three years into my career and we were it was like an RV park and dude, I would have been knocked out. It was a full beer can, I mean not even open, thrown at me and I turned at the right time and just stuck my hand up and caught it.
Speaker 5: And it was a cool moment.
Speaker 12: I got it looked like a badass, but but like I knew that was coming to her, like that was intentionally thrown to hurt me.
Speaker 5: So it's everybody out there unless the artist or whomever is on stage says, yes, I'll sign it, toss it up here. Don't throw things at the stage or on the stage because somebody will get hurt. Yeah, or you'll lose your stuff as well, yeah, or you just won't get your phone back either. Like the video of that through the phone at was it Halsey? No, it was yeah.
Speaker 12: I called her that night that I saw the video it h She didn't answer. But uh, like things like that, I mean, if the artist gets hurt, it's just I don't know. Just like everybody should just watch out. Everybody needs to watch out for everybody's safety.
Speaker 5: What I saw you playing Finway Park, you sold that sucker out.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 5: It was so sick.
Speaker 12: I mean, I played baseball since I was three, so it was cool just to be in that stadium and Finnway.
Speaker 5: It's like, and I'm a huge Cubs fan so regularly Finway Yeankke Stadium's kind of new now, but you know those stadiums, just going and watching a game there, but for you to sell that thing out, not just have a show there, which is big itself, but to sell it out that had that didn't mean something dud. It was. It was so sick.
Speaker 12: Uh Like, we had Darius Rocker with us and it's let alone. That was amazing, and then Gabby Barrett and Restless Road and it's it's I'm to a point now, man where I just you know, I keep moving and keep looking forward, and then you just see all these posts about it and it's just I'll eventually go back and read it and it blows my mind. But during the time, you know, I'm just focused on doing the show. And excuse me, but the crowd was amazing.
Speaker 5: It was awesome to see from you know, ten thousand feet away. To see the you ha sold that thing out. I was super proud for you. Well, thanks, it's really cool. Caine Brown is here. We're gonna play Burry Me and Georgia. We're gonna come back with Kane. This song here crushing it about to be number one? Why do you pick the song as a singles It gets so personal?
Speaker 12: Yes, and it's like pretty rocking, Like I love performing this song live. So I was like, man, if radio took this number one, it'd be so fun live. And then when it came to that time, I got super nervous. I was like, well if people in Tennessee don't like it, or what if the people you know and everybody starts saying what about Sweet Home, Alabama and Californication and all those So it was a little scary taking it, but I'm glad of Did you.
Speaker 5: Only follow sixty eight people on Instagram? Does that mean you have a burner account with a lot more people you follow?
Speaker 4: Nah?
Speaker 12: I only follow just people who I get close to in the industry, and I try to you know, I don't follow it. I don't think I follow one female other than my wife. Social media is just bad, so I just keep everything to a minimum.
Speaker 5: How do you feel about this is not you, but you bring up something that hurts some folks talking about if you like pictures of like people in bikinis, but you're married, I don't like any that's probably pretty bad. Yeah, yeah i'd be I'd be mad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would be too.
Speaker 5: And people are like, there's you like lunchboxes, Like you're just locking people in bikinis.
Speaker 3: Who cares, it's not a big deal. You know who you're going home to.
Speaker 12: Nah, I mean you can tell you. I can look at your phone in two seconds and be like, like, because when you start liking stuff at the algorithm just sets it up so you can see what everybody's looking at.
Speaker 5: Well, Eddie's it. We were going through Eddie's TikTok and it was like dancing young weir Man. Right, But here's the thing, like, once I watched one, you're right, No, it's not watch one over and over again.
Speaker 12: You watch one and if you watch the whole video, they'll they'll give you another one to see if you like it too, And like that.
Speaker 5: He's been fighting this fight for a long time because we go through it to be like dancing girl dancing girl football dancing girl.
Speaker 9: And I purposely just keep it on the fishing ones. Just on my algorithm. It never goes back.
Speaker 5: You'll go to bed and you leave it up on a fishing one. Repeat.
Speaker 4: Oh you said before, Oh this is for work. I had to watch this for work.
Speaker 5: I think that's how it started. But you know, you think that's how it started. Probably we're gonna do uncomfortable questions from our listeners. Question number one, did Caane Brown really do a shoey on stage in Australia or did he fake it?
Speaker 12: I did it, but it was a new boot, so it's fifty to fifty, so a shoe hee would be amy.
Speaker 5: Know what that is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's where you pour the beer into a boot or a shoe or whatever and you chug it.
Speaker 5: Did you do it? Because when in Rome went in Australia, they do that there, so they wanted you to do it. Well, I got warned if I didn't they'd boom me. So it's very much a cultural thing. Yeah.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and then oh, I mean I think I I literally I think I had these on when they were brand new, and I was like, I'm not pouring beer into those. So they just brought me a new boot.
Speaker 5: You're not wasting a shoe? No, yeah, got it? Who is the most famous person? Cane Brown facetimes with my nana? I like it does Caine Brown's wife ever say, Hey, I really don't want to go sing tonight?
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, yeah all the time? Actually, uh, and she is like last night. But I feel bad for her because and I know it's a rapid question, but I feel bad for her because she gets ready and we know how long it takes women to get ready, and she comes out and does one song, so it's a lot, and she don't go on until I think, like ten thirty and then wakes up in the morning with babies.
Speaker 4: Could you just like do her a solid and put the song first?
Speaker 5: No, that's one of my biggest songs right now. Get it out of the way, like the second song. Yeah, that's pretty funny. That's a good question. But no, because yeah, we got to have everybody wait for us. Absolutely. Yeah. Who is your country music or who are your country music be ffs? Like who do you call in real life? Call in her life or call or text like you're real friends with who in country music?
Speaker 12: Al Dean, Chris Lane, John Party. There a good amount but not like it's not as much as I feel like people would think.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's mostly you know, like you don't like people, right, I'm kidding, No, no, no, I'm totally kay. That's how I am.
Speaker 3: Like, I don't text a lot of people.
Speaker 5: There's artists you get close to you, there's art you don't. And you and I text a little bit and you text me a golf score the other day and I was playing the golf with some friends that we both played with, and I said, Kane said he shot like a eighty whatever And they were like, yeah, he's getting a little better, but I think he maybe no, maybe what maybe exactly?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yes, Well I told him you had no reason to lie to me. I didn't say, Kane, what did you shoot? You were like, hey, worre at this course is really cool. I shot this and I said, hey, Kane's getting good. It stinks because it took me a lot longer to get good than it's taking Kane. And they were like, yeah, he's getting better. But oh, Caine, you get a why Ricky said it was exactly, Ricky, that's right.
Speaker 12: Ricky's so sick man. Yeah, I got I shot at eighty three before he did. And then the next time I played with him after I said I shot at eighty three, my game fell apart, and he's like, hmm, and.
Speaker 5: That's exactly what he said. I wasn't gonna say it was Ricky. I'm glad you did. Does Kane Brown regret any of his tattoos? I do, Honestly, I regret most of them.
Speaker 12: I look at myself some days and I was like, what if I was just a lean cut guy, And I was like, I probably wouldn't be here.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 5: Jelly Roll was talking about his tattoos and he's like, man, I regret like most of them, but also it's a big part of how you got here too. Yeah, made it made me unique?
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 12: I look like the average rapper to a lot of people. I feel like that's why they clicked my video first.
Speaker 5: They were like, let me hear this guy rapping. Yeah, well that ain't wrap.
Speaker 4: Have you gotten any lasered off?
Speaker 13: No.
Speaker 12: When I was trying to join the army, they almost they try to make me and I almost.
Speaker 5: I almost did, and then didn't. It hurts too bad. What's what's fun for you right now? Like, what are you enjoying? Just generally in life. What's fun? Uh golf and then.
Speaker 12: My uh, I love like I've always loved my babies, but my babies are getting to a point now where they can actually play with me, and like Kingsley's about to before, but it's just so cool, like actually getting to carry on conversation and play hide and seek, like actually play hide and seek and out the fake hide and seek you know talking about.
Speaker 5: We do that with these guys here all the show sometimes when they get bored.
Speaker 12: But yeah, I mean, honestly, just playing playing with my kids, uh recently has been super fun.
Speaker 5: The last thing is there was a lot of hubbub when you said you were retiring from music for a while. Like I never said that, and listen, I know you didn't. That's not what you met. But you know how headlines are. They're like Kane Brown quitting music to focus on acting and his family. Are you quitting music, Noka, are you stop? But there's a difference to taking a vacation. No.
Speaker 12: I told them that we got a house in Florida and we were going to take time off to go down there because it's very family friendly and we were going to take during our time off touring hang out with them in Florida and they're like, oh, he's retiring.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I made it feel like he was coming back at like forty five years old. Are you are you taking acting lessons at all? So it's weird.
Speaker 12: We usually do it like the day before h where do what you'll get an acting coach?
Speaker 5: Got it?
Speaker 12: And then yeah, so I want to though, I really do.
Speaker 5: But then did you enjoy that experience?
Speaker 12: I did, but I felt it was like thirty degrees outside and I do not I don't do cold. And so I was only in fire Country for I think a total of four minutes.
Speaker 5: That's a long time. I mean, honestly, that's a long time though.
Speaker 12: When we were there for you know, basically twenty four hours.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I mean I would go and shoot Idle and I'd spend three days with one or two people, and it would make three minutes on the show and I'd be like, what what we know we're gonna use? Why do I get do it for three days? Yeah, we'd shoot. That's a hard part of it. Yeah, that's what makes me think that, And that's why I like this job because it's on, it's live, it airs onto the next thing. Yeah, you know, good or bad, it exists. And I like live TV too because it happens, it's over. But man, when you record it and you get there, let's do it again. All right, let's do it from this case. All right, scoot them back, Let's do a wide You're like, oh my god, you're not going to use this stuff. Yeah, yeah, but that stuff. What are gonna ask You're about to say something?
Speaker 4: Oh, he was just talking about going to Florida, and I was like, well, lunchbox thingk. Florida is the devil.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, don't move to Florida.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Florida is the devil. Man, bad things happened in Florida.
Speaker 12: I mean I'll no, I didn't know bad. I mean you can look it up.
Speaker 7: No, no, you can just look at me. I mean, I've been there for three years in a row. I went for vacation. Two years ago. My kid got RSV. He was in the hospital for six days. Last year we went, he busted his head open on the second day. Had staples couldn't swim the rest of the vacation. This year, I woke up on the second day one hundred and two point eight fever was in bed for three days.
Speaker 3: Don't go to Devil go. It's called the Devil.
Speaker 5: Now, it's not even Florida, it's the Devil.
Speaker 4: I'm sure Kane lives. It's fine.
Speaker 3: It's Florida. It's the Devil.
Speaker 5: I love Florida, the whole.
Speaker 3: State in Florida.
Speaker 4: Ra lives in tampah I mean.
Speaker 3: Eddie goes there, got Corona.
Speaker 5: I got my car to Corona anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's when it was first called Corona.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he couldn't go to raised bachelor party in Vegas because he went to Bay and so he went to Florida and got Corona.
Speaker 5: Yeah. For everyone else, COVID we a cove Kane, good to see you, buddy, Like I'll let you guys handle this for the way out. This is what happens on the show. We just take good to see Congratulations. I'll bury me in Georgia. What's up, by the way, what are you doing music wise? You recording stuff?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 5: You're writing stuff? Yeah?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I've got two new songs. I'm really excited about.
Speaker 5: So one. I think you were like, it's called be a Boy. Is there about me? Are you saying it right now? No?
Speaker 12: But it's like like Why why do I have a hot rose car park in my driveway?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 12: Why do I stay up all night online playing some video game? Dad? I'm doing all this because I never got to be a boy, because I had to be a man.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, that's good. We have a very similar Yeah. Yeah, I think I can't have had those talks where it's like we had to grow up pretty quick, so we didn't get to be a kid really in a lot of ways. So maybe that's something to tell my wife. Listen to this song. That's why I play video games. Cane's got a song for us right here. Good to see you, buddy. Yeah, awesome, there is Kane Brown. Thank you.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 5: Number two.
Speaker 3: Y'all love when we do the draft. In this week it came back.
Speaker 2: We did a draft of the best trios, which is harder than it seems, and we all kind of had different ideas of what trio actually means. But I'm just gonna say my team is the best, and y'all agreed with me.
Speaker 4: That's all.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna leave it right there. Here is our draft of the best trios of all time.
Speaker 5: Number two, are you gonna draft Famous Trios. I would encourage our listeners not to just draft on the first pick, draft the whole team, because it's snake draft. But Ray Mundo had the dice roll. He's first Ray Famous Trios. So do you take first overall? The greatest famous trio?
Speaker 10: Pretty simple. I'm not gonna hold you guys up. The Three Stooges, Okay, okay. I didn't make it a list of because I'm not playing. I don't know how many good ones.
Speaker 3: No, that was my number one.
Speaker 5: Poo, it was number one. Yeah, man, Ray leads with Morgan. Three Stooges is not really That's that was the problem. I thought, got it, like are they black and white?
Speaker 6: They are?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, they're funny, Amy Jonas Brothers. Ah, dang it solid lunchbox.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Did you have Jonas Brothers at all?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Too, that's all right, my girl. Beyonce's a trio. Give me Destiny's Child.
Speaker 5: It's good, Eddie, Famous Trios. We got comedy, we got music, whatever, But what do you got there? I'm gonna go with Lady A. Oh that's good.
Speaker 9: Big trio, Hillary Dave, say the guy's.
Speaker 5: Name, Charles, just kidding, tell you not, you're not that's okay, Arles Morgan.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with Harry Hermione and Ron from Harry Potter.
Speaker 5: Oh good one, Harry Potter trio, Harry Harmony, but I'll say Harmonine. So they're known as a trio, pick any trio. There are no rules.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying I don't know.
Speaker 5: They're known together.
Speaker 4: They're a collective group, like the Three Stooges group.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, the Three Stooges. Their name is the Three Stooges, like Harry.
Speaker 5: Define there were four of them, So I mean.
Speaker 3: I didn't know. I didn't know. I don't know that.
Speaker 5: You asked an aggressive y. We know what you're doing there? Who are the three that you know?
Speaker 7: The Destiny's Challenge three Kelly Beyonce and Alicia.
Speaker 5: Now said.
Speaker 2: Kelly, all right, Morgan, Yeah, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 5: This is go backward now. So she was last in the first round, she gets goes first in the second round. Ahead.
Speaker 3: This is totally different than everybody. What everybody's doing.
Speaker 2: I'm doing queso, salsa and guacamole.
Speaker 5: Love it like condiment that the Mexican restaurant condiment Mixed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ordered the trio off the menu.
Speaker 5: You do you don't know? Yeah, that's what we're really feeling it that night. We gotta get those three up front.
Speaker 9: O yea, Eddie Bones, I'm going with Alvin and the Chipmunks, baby good.
Speaker 5: Alvin Simon Theodore. Yeah, Alvin, so yeah, that's it. But Alvin that whatever you want you want written down, Alvin and the Chipmunks or Alvin Simon Theodore. I think Alvin and the Chipmunk I agree, Lunchbox. Yeah man, he's lost.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, I'm strong the one.
Speaker 5: I wanted down for my first round. It hasn't been done yet.
Speaker 4: Well, don't say it.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to. Don't worry. I wonder what that is though it also might have been terrible. Don't get play because my score was so bad.
Speaker 3: So my trio is it my turn? Give me the BLT bacon lettuce tomato.
Speaker 5: You got inspired by Morgan? I did. I was like, you're going food like.
Speaker 4: That Amy Hunger Games trilogy.
Speaker 5: See Diamy's on something to with the.
Speaker 4: Trilogy already written down.
Speaker 5: No, no, I know.
Speaker 3: The question. If there's more than three, can I do it?
Speaker 5: You can do whatever you want. There are no rules here. What does he mean? But just know our listeners. If they don't agree with that, they're gonna penalize you.
Speaker 4: There's more than three. Is not a trill.
Speaker 5: The plan is in the solar system. Pick any three?
Speaker 10: Ray, go ahead, Yeah, I'm going Biblical. Give me the three wise Men?
Speaker 4: Nice?
Speaker 5: Is that the one you were thinking of? No, but it's a good one, wise Man. That's good.
Speaker 2: Ray.
Speaker 5: Hey, okay, so Ray has one more pick, He'll go first this time. Ray has the three Stooges, the three wise Men, and your final pick is I mean, I'm.
Speaker 10: Just gonna go with sports angle because nobody else is doing I'm doing the Big Three in Miami.
Speaker 5: So Lebron, d Wade and Bosh good, what's that going to go under? That's whatever he wants, I would say, Lebron, I would whatever you want. You want to say that, whatever you want.
Speaker 10: The Big Three, I mean, is the biggest Miami Big.
Speaker 5: Three right there? Amy, Okay, because there's no rule, every it gets mad at me. You can do it. It's good, Rascal Flats. You can do whatever you want. But if the listeners, if they don't think it's a good one, they won't pick it. Go ahead, Rascal Flats. Yeah, okay, you ready for me?
Speaker 7: Man, I got something written down that I'm not gonna do, but I'm not going to tell you what they are.
Speaker 5: I mean, we do any rule changes on this going out? Like timeline wise, we don't put people's names on it, do we, Right, you don't put a name, right, got it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Give me.
Speaker 3: Toy story trilogy boom.
Speaker 5: But if there's more than three, you can't say there's only three. Okay, perfect, there's there's four. Oh no, but I don't like the story movies.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I didn't know that when I googled it. They didn't. I guess this list is before there was four. I didn't know there was a four.
Speaker 5: Google something after they made it.
Speaker 3: Thir Let me go ahead.
Speaker 5: No, you can't repick a movie. You can't repick a thing. So you can do toy story movies. I can't say trilogy. That's because that just would be inaccurate.
Speaker 9: Eddie Bones, give me snap, crackle and pop.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the Rice Chrispy Dudes.
Speaker 3: I had that. I don't think I know they're popular.
Speaker 5: With the they're not kids, Morgan.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm stuck between two.
Speaker 3: But I feel like this is a strong one. I watched it growing up.
Speaker 4: It's Charlie's Angels.
Speaker 5: That's been twice too. It's been old, old and two thousand. Yeah, a lot of them. Good job, guys. Well, let me read this to you. Amy Ray first three Stooges, three Wise Men, and the Miami Heat Big three. Amy has the Jonas Brothers, the Hunger Games trilogy and Rascal Flats. Pretty good. Friss first three, Lunchbox has Destiny, show blt and the four Toy Story Movies story. He was so proud of that.
Speaker 3: One day he look.
Speaker 5: Eddie has Lady A Alvin and the Chipmunks and Snap Crackle Pop, the Rice Krispy Dudes. Yes, and Morgan has Harry Hermione and Ron Keso Sally welcome only in Charlie's Angels.
Speaker 3: When did Toy Story? When the next one come out?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 4: Three years ago?
Speaker 3: Because this was posted on Are You Arguing It?
Speaker 5: Story four? I would have picked Father Son, Holy ghosts Ah, that's the Holy Trinity.
Speaker 7: Wow, this guy's an idiot. I'm gonna have to write this guy.
Speaker 5: You're gonna write them, say yeah.
Speaker 7: Willow Green put this up, and I mean Toy Story four came out in twenty nineteen. This article was published in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 5: But what was ahead of the article?
Speaker 7: There are all three the thirty three greatest movie trilogies.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I understand to write them. You should, Yeah, So anyway, go vote. We'll put it up. No names will be attached to it. But how long do we leave it up? We do twenty volts for twenty four hours. Okay, there you go, Bobbybones dot com. Don't vote for the first pick, vote for the whole body of work, and there you go. Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: It's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two and another segment Everybody Loves to Hear is blind Karaoke. Well I shouldn't say y'all love to hear it because I think it actually makes your guys's ear drums hurt.
Speaker 3: But I think it makes you laugh.
Speaker 2: So that's why I say you love to hear it. It's blind karaoke with George Straight songs, so we all had to sing a George Straight song. I don't feel proud of my performance, so I hope I made you laugh. And we did have a winner, we did have a loser, and we had no lyrics. So that is the premise of Blind Karaoke to end the wonderful best bits of the week. It is Blind Karaoke George Straight Edition number one.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I need that.
Speaker 5: Twenty dollars goes to the winner of Blind Karaoke right now. I'd like to introduce you to our judging panel, me Mike Dean Lunchblogs. Hey, guys, what you finished last in the last one, so you can't play this one, but you get to judge this time.
Speaker 9: I actually know some of these, so you would have nailed all these right, dang it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's George Straight songs.
Speaker 3: There's some good ones up there, I know, like check yes or no? Write this down?
Speaker 5: You know, write this down?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, write this down. Take a little note.
Speaker 9: None of the verse the verses like if the song were to start, I don't see.
Speaker 4: Hold on.
Speaker 3: And make a little note. Maybe write this down.
Speaker 5: So you'll be a judge though, so you really want you to judge good and hard and strong. If you finished last place, you get kicked out for the next week. Our performers are Amy, Eddie, Abby and Morgan. Come on, and we've already did our little drawing here and up first, who'll be performing for George Strait karaoke blindly no lyrics, will be Eddie. Now we're gonna spin the wheel and it will land on whatever song. You don't even know what song you're gonna get. Here we go, let's spin Eddie blind karaoke. You'll be performing care Oh my god.
Speaker 3: How perfect, how perfect.
Speaker 5: It's not about you. You have to be a judge showing you.
Speaker 3: I know that one by heart, so you better nail it.
Speaker 5: And so we'll go one through five. The judges US three here, Dan, your score out loud, Mike and Olt rite ours down.
Speaker 9: Okay, lunchboxes, I'm singing this. Think about me walking from West Virginia down to Tennessee.
Speaker 5: Think about that.
Speaker 7: That'll make your negative points. That's what you talk about all the time. It's annoying.
Speaker 5: That's kind of cool man. All right, come on, Bone, Do you need to hear any of the song?
Speaker 3: No, no, I don't need to hear it.
Speaker 5: You know you're the judge. Here you go, Eddie singing George straight, carrying your love with me, blind karaoke, no lyrics in front of him.
Speaker 6: Here we go.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, this is great. How y'all doing? Smoke the lights?
Speaker 11: It ain't me.
Speaker 9: Here we go I'm walking from West Virginia down to Tennessee.
Speaker 5: Are you Louke Bryan? Baby?
Speaker 11: All like go?
Speaker 5: Is this beat up leather bad all own? When you ended up? Don't make hat. Don't you worry about the way I passed, even though I may not be coming back real soon. Girl, look at me. You know what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 9: I'm carrying your love with me west Virginia down to Tennessee. I'll be looking with a good lord speed, carrying your love with me. I'm not good, so I'm carrying on. Who knows how fast I'll be treading on. I'll be just you and me, carrying your love with me.
Speaker 5: I'm assuming you hit the words all the words.
Speaker 7: He didn't hit, but maybe a third of them. No way, Yeah, no, IH guarantee it. I told the whole story. But yeah, you told your own story. You didn't tell the real story.
Speaker 5: So you're saying you didn't mess up on all the words. No, No, maybe like two or three.
Speaker 3: Of the words.
Speaker 4: He messed up on quite a few. I mean, he just was so on with the it seemed like.
Speaker 7: Those are the that's not the word.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 5: To you say that you're committed. Say that, And you said, I know what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 3: It's to add up to half.
Speaker 7: That's not anywhere in the song. It's everything I owned a Philip Path. Yeah, Philip Path. That's Philip's not Yeah, it's not Philip Path.
Speaker 5: It's not Philip Path. It's Philip He's right about that. You're wrong. It's maybe all I got is beat up leather bag and everything I own don't fill up Philip Path.
Speaker 3: So he was half wrong. I was half wrong. No, he said it doesn't add up to half.
Speaker 5: Hey, yeah, but you said it's Philip Path.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought that. I thought that was the name of the street.
Speaker 5: No, Philippath Road.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: See, this is why you can't be a judge. That's why it's awesome. He's a judge. Oh my gosh. Okay, so uh scores. I'm gonna Mike and I put her down secretly. Let's what you can do at five?
Speaker 3: Oh I thought it's out of ten. I've never been a judge before.
Speaker 5: Four out of ten you get hi, four out of five, not two two? Okay, see this is ridiculous, so cocky.
Speaker 3: But didn't know the words.
Speaker 9: Abby's not gonna get a single point, not one.
Speaker 5: I forget he's judging Aby. You can't give somebody a zero. One's the lowest you can give him. Okay, Oh no, I forgot he's judging Abby.
Speaker 7: I just learned something new. But that Philip Path is not the street name. I've been seeing that singing that since ninety eight. Man.
Speaker 5: Okay, Eddie, we have your score. Now, we got it written down, all right? Next up it is amen. Amen, Amy, You've.
Speaker 3: Got a lot of up there.
Speaker 7: You do not miss a word because this is your dude morning.
Speaker 5: Let's say.
Speaker 7: There's one song on there that I've never heard in my life, which one Ace.
Speaker 3: In the Hole? Don't know what that is?
Speaker 5: You got in the hole?
Speaker 3: I don't know what that is you got to have?
Speaker 5: Will you play a clip of that ring.
Speaker 6: You got no body life.
Speaker 8: Game?
Speaker 5: Okay, here we go, and now blind karaoke, no words in front of her singing George straight. I probably he's your favorite, he's your favorite, went to his ranch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is your greatest of all time?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well this is probably my least listened to songs.
Speaker 5: It's older. Here we go, Ray, ready go, I'm.
Speaker 4: Going to go win. But yeah, you've got to have an ace in the hole. A little secret but nobody knows. Life is a gamball, the game we all play. So you gotta put your money in the hole. Oh hey, Ace, you've got to have an ace in the hole. I wish I had gotten enamored low because.
Speaker 5: On the line or it's all gone.
Speaker 4: If you're playing the lotto, but the Bobby Bone show you loose, you've got to have an ace in the hole. This might be my Lea's favorite George Trait song. Life is a gamball, a game we all play, Scriber Steve, next time we do the lottery, let's try to win. You've got to have an ace. Yeah, sorry, I don't know.
Speaker 5: That was the tough one for ye for sure, But you actually sounded pretty good singing it. You missed the words a lot, but you were actually that's weird kind of singing the right key, Yeah kind of. You got to have a name, all right, Right, scores down, Mike D And I'm gonna write mine down, and then Amy will sit down at lunchbox, will get hers out loud. Okay, okay, how do you feel about that? Amy?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, not good?
Speaker 5: Like I got yours up there.
Speaker 4: George was listening.
Speaker 5: Uh, what's up, lunch bus Amy.
Speaker 7: I love the fact that you complain mid song about not getting a certain song, and I liked the comedy angle.
Speaker 3: You didn't know the words, but you went funny two point five.
Speaker 5: We can't do point fivees. We need numbers.
Speaker 3: What in the world have you, guys? Ever watched a pageant?
Speaker 4: Hey, I can't, I can.
Speaker 5: I I've judged Miss America.
Speaker 7: I mean you watched the Olympics. They get a the Olympics three point two on the dive yep, I mean one through five?
Speaker 3: Take a number three?
Speaker 5: Okay, Oh, you went out strong.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, the comedy angle is good.
Speaker 4: I guess I started the chorus like, I don't even know the first line of the song.
Speaker 5: I think that's right. Oh really, and you sounded good? And now coming back in a second Morgan and Abby will sing. But watch a watch. You can't give Abby a zero.
Speaker 3: I would never I have integrity.
Speaker 5: Some of the other songs left are carrying your Love with Me? Check yes or no? All my exes live in Texas. The firemen write this down. They're all up here. Carrying your Love with Me's gone. I did that? Oh I did you did yeah, yeah, so that one's out. Maybe you've miss so many words.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we didn't even notice that song.
Speaker 5: I mean I nailed it. Welcome to the stage, Morgan, So on our wheel. It's all George Strait songs and we'll have the instrumental of every song. But there are no words in front of her. She doesn't know what she's singing. If she doesn't know the words about heart, you just make something up, Morgan, Do you have a song you'd like to sing? Do you have a preference?
Speaker 2: I feel like I do good at All my exes live in Texas.
Speaker 5: And remember Morgan wanted to be a country singer, exactly right for American Idol.
Speaker 9: Right here we go, let's spin that where.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, here we go, Morgan.
Speaker 5: You're gonna get all my exes live in Texas? All right, let's do it.
Speaker 4: Wait, can I get a little piece of it?
Speaker 5: Have a little piece here you go?
Speaker 9: Exes live in Texas, and Texas is letters.
Speaker 5: And we know the one thing Morgan likes to just talk about her excess So here we got a lot of them, yes, singing all my exes live in Texas with no words in front of her? Is Morgan? Go ahead? All my exes live in Texas.
Speaker 1: Hold off right, it's an I'll give you the baby.
Speaker 3: I just got excited.
Speaker 13: A exes live in Texas.
Speaker 4: They really don't.
Speaker 11: They actually live in Kansas, a little bit in Tennessee, but Texas is the place.
Speaker 8: I really love to be.
Speaker 13: I took a fishing some times, but it didn't go too well, which is.
Speaker 8: Why all my exus live in Texas.
Speaker 11: Simon different clothes, trying to go to different bars, find new boyfriends. I don't know, because all my exes living in Texas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, George, tell me about it.
Speaker 13: All my exus live in Texas.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what I got off.
Speaker 13: Wow.
Speaker 5: I thought she knew this song what she wanted. The closest that I can get.
Speaker 13: Wow.
Speaker 5: Okay, and you can even hear Georgie Starke's background vocals. He was singing back there. Okay, Well there was that that you know that happened for sure? That happened for sure, lunchbox, what do you give her?
Speaker 7: Well, I'm trying to think it was quite entertaining. It was quite entertaining. I'm gonna give her a three.
Speaker 5: I don't understand.
Speaker 3: Do you want to get negatives? Yellow card?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: You can't give yellow cards. No, you can't give yellow cards or negatives. Okay you can't. He also fires her. It is the worst. Okay, what did you call me? Nothing? I was sing about you already, game miscore though you can't yellow carden. Okay, you can't do that either. All right, here she has our final performance.
Speaker 9: Abbey the color Abby.
Speaker 5: Okay, so already my score? No, okay, I'll waits to sing our song. Hi Abby, good morning, good morning? And so how is it where lunchboxes? Judge?
Speaker 8: You know, you know that is like the hardest thing ever to sing in front of someone that is like your worst critic.
Speaker 3: So he's already about speaking in front of me.
Speaker 5: Abby? Is there a song? Check? Yes?
Speaker 4: Or no?
Speaker 5: Emerald about morning the Fireman? Write this down?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I like fast? Would you like to give her that one? Or no?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 11: Earn it?
Speaker 5: Here we go. You kind of get lucky with it. Let's oh my gosh, Abby, you get what is it?
Speaker 3: Write this down?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 5: You know this?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Or maybe take in case you didn't.
Speaker 5: Go, I'm facing this way. I'll get away from my flocks.
Speaker 8: Never saw the end inside. It was a kind of fline. Everything was going alright, but I was running out of time. It's too low, but I had one foot out the door. I swear you couldn't see if you're really going anyway, here's some fine words for me.
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 8: Maybe write this down, take a little over to re mind you in case you didn't know, Tell yourself, I love you in. I don't want you to go write this down. Take my words and read them every day, keeping close by. Don't you let it lay it away so you remember what I forgot to sing that this day.
Speaker 5: I think that's your right key to sing in. You said it was low.
Speaker 8: It was very low at the beginning, but.
Speaker 5: I think that might be the key you're supposed to sing in.
Speaker 8: Okay, I got my key, don't I mean?
Speaker 5: I thought that was kind of low. I thought she was doing like a Johnny Cash version did. I thought she like if she wasn't nasally at all.
Speaker 4: She was timid because you felt like it was low. But if you would own it, yes, I got to own it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I thought it was I thought it was good. Give you all the words like, yeah, she didn't know how she do that? Okay.
Speaker 8: I just was looking I looked over at him, like he's.
Speaker 5: Really quiet, Mike, did you write your score on already? Okay, okay, maybe you and I've got mine down to yes, lunchbox, Well, I.
Speaker 3: Mean I wanted to give you a four, but your stage president was terrible.
Speaker 7: You had your back to the audience. I wouldn't make a fun of roting judging. I know that's her fault. So she messed up, had her back to the judge.
Speaker 3: So I went down to three. Then you whispered the whole thing.
Speaker 5: She whispered. She's saying she gets some runs.
Speaker 3: No, she didn't go for anything she did. She was so timid. At No, she didn't do any of that timid. So I had to go from a three to a two.
Speaker 5: And then you're like Eddie's dad given tips to wait her, messages that he pulls a dollar off the table.
Speaker 7: And then I realized that, I mean, a two is the same as Eddie got. And so I would hate to make you guys even so I for that's not you can't judge me.
Speaker 5: I understand that.
Speaker 4: So you took it down. You could have gone up one.
Speaker 3: You can go up one, go up one. Yeah, but begging it sounds bad. Won yep for begging?
Speaker 5: For begging for begging.
Speaker 3: I was gonna leave you it too, but you kept begging.
Speaker 5: I didn't beg because she got one.
Speaker 3: She got one.
Speaker 6: Here.
Speaker 7: No, no, I had you at a four, but you had your back. I mean stage presidence was awful.
Speaker 5: She was looking at me. I thought it was pretty good.
Speaker 4: I mean, here exactly is an'tybody surprised.
Speaker 5: One for whatever reason? Right? Okay, here we go. Final scores scores of the judges. Last place gets kicked out for next week. First place wins against twenty dollars.
Speaker 7: Oh I didn't know twenty dollars online. I feel bad, Abby, I should bump you up to a one.
Speaker 5: What what were the total of seven points? This is the winner? No, I'm points or no, not even the last one that could be out there with a total seven points? Abby, Oh that's I got last. No, I'm sorry that could be the winner. You don't know that, man.
Speaker 3: That means you guys didn't isshues that good.
Speaker 5: Either, with a total love.
Speaker 6: So I don't even put this on me.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying. I gave Abby a four.
Speaker 6: Wow, my favorite two.
Speaker 3: Hey, so everybody's gonna hate on me, but like I'm the jerk. Mike didn't think it was very good game.
Speaker 5: A four Bobby.
Speaker 4: Bobby was like, Abby, that is your that's your key.
Speaker 3: You like get one and two?
Speaker 5: The only four I gave was to Abby.
Speaker 3: Really yeah?
Speaker 5: Got it? Okay, So Abby got a bad.
Speaker 8: You knew he was gonna give me nothing.
Speaker 3: Mike gave you a two. Don't like I gave I was a hard gear one coming in?
Speaker 5: Also a seven? Seven? Amy? Whoa no?
Speaker 3: Ayby Amy? Amy? I had you rated the highest?
Speaker 5: No you didn't. Actually I gave Amy a three and you both gave her a two.
Speaker 7: I gave her, uh three, No, he didn't know you did.
Speaker 3: You don't even know what you gave you just have number.
Speaker 5: Then then Amy got a I wrot said two, so I wrote.
Speaker 4: Down to whatever. Okay, fine, I got it.
Speaker 5: Well, hold on, hold on, hold on, no, no, no, Amy got a seven. I gave you a two.
Speaker 7: Sorry, thank you, Amy, Amy, Amy, Amy, Amy apologize now.
Speaker 5: Wow wow seven seven? Okay?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Come on come on?
Speaker 4: Wait, So you gave me a yellow car.
Speaker 5: Hey, so it's me and Morgan to get a red.
Speaker 3: Well maybe do you yelled at me and Bobby's the one to give you the team?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Morgan, come on, score of.
Speaker 5: Six.
Speaker 3: Hey not, you know what, I'll take it. I'll take that.
Speaker 5: So what do I need? An eight? Lunchbox gave Morgan the three?
Speaker 3: Thank yeah, you gave her award. Morgan.
Speaker 5: I like how you guys are trying to figure this out. Mike get wrong? Hey, so we had two seconds? Okay, come on, that means I got a ten. Come on, no you did. You did not get a ten. Nine, Eddie, you got a nine? When do I get to sing this out? Things out? Let's do? Let's do fireman? Okay, go ahead, so go ahead, No, no, with the music.
Speaker 10: As Morgan, You're off the next one.
Speaker 6: I'm so right.
Speaker 5: Let's watching back next week. Yes, Eddie, everybody started out right, here go go ibby singing with.
Speaker 6: Them my what you talked me?
Speaker 9: No you that's my name, making my rounds all over town.
Speaker 5: Putting out old flame. All right, abby take it.
Speaker 4: No, everybody's gonna I got.
Speaker 11: And I'm down there smoldering hot on the fireman.
Speaker 5: That's my name. Right here we go.
Speaker 9: Well, I kind of new bad one a mile too down the road. Well the woman walk down and left my burning out of control.
Speaker 5: Well I was out there about an hour or so. Were the little matthing mounts. He was ready to go on the Fireman.
Speaker 9: That's my name, everybody, now, the Fireman, that's my name.
Speaker 5: That's my name, breaking my round all over town. Old please down, that's my name.
Speaker 1: So it's the best Bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: Y'all, thanks so much for hanging out with me this weekend. It's been great. I'm gonna go take a nap or maybe do some Barbie con. I don't know who knows what I'm going to choose to do, but I hope you do some awesome things with the rest of your day. I appreciate you taking any time out of it to listen. Make sure you check out that part one.
Speaker 4: With Scuba Steve. We also talked about.
Speaker 2: How our pets bullya. So just a lot of great content over there. You can follow me at web Girl Morgan on all the things, and of course make sure you follow the show at Bobby Bone Show. We've got lots of content not only up on my personal page, but also up on all the show pages. And we're all on threads, well most of us anyway, so just check us out everywhere.
Speaker 4: I love y'all.
Speaker 5: Have a great weekend.
Speaker 4: Bye.