Speaker 1: Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices.
Speaker 2: I'm Erica and I'm Nila, and I'm gonna be honest, y'all.
Speaker 1: I don't really feel like talking. That is not the way you start a podcast. I know this is all we got us. Talking is all we got, you know what.
Speaker 2: Zoom fuck zoom, fuck COVID, fuck education, fuck school, Fuck it America.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to get out of social media. I mean honestly, like, I'm over.
Speaker 3: Fuck the one percent of wealth, who's fucking everybody else?
Speaker 1: Fuck Louisville, Kentucky. Fuck Trump, fuck Mitt Romney, fuck.
Speaker 3: All the cops that are chilling while they killed Breonna Taylor.
Speaker 1: And fuck me. That'd be nice. That'd be nice. Maybe that's what I need. I need to get fucked.
Speaker 2: Fuck me, please, Somebody fuck me, preferably somebody big and girthy and black.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm feeling feeling the same way.
Speaker 1: Wait.
Speaker 2: Earlier this week, I decided midweek, for absolutely no reason, that I was going to give myself a hairstyle that I never gave myself before, because I don't really have any hair skills except like the two hairstyles I know and New York is.
Speaker 1: Like, why are you doing this? What the fuck are you doing? Well?
Speaker 2: She was already so stressed, and I was like, why are you adding more shit to your plate?
Speaker 3: Because you know what, I feel less stressed when I feel good.
Speaker 1: I even got my lashes done.
Speaker 3: Ask me where I'm going nowhere, But I feel better at least when I wake up in the morning.
Speaker 1: I'm like, huh, you look cute to bed. The world going to shit? Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: So if you're all feeling similar to us, maybe add more stress to do a hairstyle than you never did before.
Speaker 1: But once it looks cute, you'll feel better. Don't worry.
Speaker 2: Well, my stepdad told me today that I looked skidnier, so I did feel better about that. I was like, okay, that's great, and then I looked online and then I got sad again. Oh here comes my kid. Yes, okay, I'm working.
Speaker 1: Baby, I'm recording. What is look like I'm doing?
Speaker 2: Uh, get down from there, go ask Flora to check what your next schedule is.
Speaker 1: Your next thing? Oh my gosh, there's no breaks. There are with us all the time.
Speaker 2: There's no breaks. And you know, I do have help here floor who helps me? But she doesn't know how to use a computer. She doesn't know how to type anything, she doesn't know how to click links, she doesn't like she knows how. She knows how to read the schedule, but look at her, Look at her looking at it. She looks confuse as fuck. It's as confused as I am, So like, really, I don't really have help as far as the zooming goes.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm literally gonna.
Speaker 3: Have It's not for's fault because I follow at all I went. I went to my baby daddy's to show him how to do the stuff because I know everybody's doing the schoology or schoolology, whatever the fuck it's called, and.
Speaker 1: It's so confusing. It's confusing, it's hard.
Speaker 3: I had like a one on one with the teacher to show me how, and I'm still confused, intense, and Luna looked at me and was like, Mom, take a deep breath. And I was like, I was like, this is bad when she has to tell me to take a deep breath. But I was like getting super fucking irritated. And in fact, if school doesn't go back the next four months, I'm gonna she's rushed.
Speaker 1: She gonna be kindergarten to drop out. You think I'm joking.
Speaker 2: I mean, I like, so Ari was in school last week for half days, and I was super grateful for that because I saw everyone on zoom, I saw everyone on social media literally falling to pieces, and I was like, at least I get these three hours. And then I got an email like ten pm at night from the head of her school like canceled, and I was like, literally gonna cry. And so, you know, now we're here, and I know I sound spoiled because there's there's parents out there, and you know what, kudos to you.
Speaker 1: You have three, four or five kids. I don't fucking assoom.
Speaker 2: Two of those kids are gonna fail. They're dropping out. I'm dropping the mouth. And so I same with me. I had her you were here when her dad came over here, and I was trying to explain shit to him. He was half listening. I was getting irritated. He was trying to leave in the middle of me explaining shit.
Speaker 1: I'm like, niggat.
Speaker 3: I was trying to show her dad she has she has to like do an evaluation.
Speaker 1: Like, first of all, whoever invented schoology? You're dumb? What is it called schoology. It's school age. What is schoology? That is what it called an laos. That's what you're using too, bitch. I'm using seesaw. Okay, well seesaw is through schoology. Oh see yeah, we're using seesaw, Seesaw through school age whatever the fuck?
Speaker 2: Just fucking apps, PBS Kids, YouTube, Kids, fucking ABC Mouse, schoolagee Seesaw, some other shit with the Sea Clever. I'm like, how many fucking apps can one child access?
Speaker 1: So we need one fucking app. Sorry, I just got it got intense.
Speaker 3: But then they're asking the children to upload their own homework. I'm like, so, so I was showing her dad right, and he's like going through what I uploaded, He's like, why are you in all the pictures looking mad as hell?
Speaker 2: It was like me like, I was like, because it's too hard. She can't hold it up and push the button.
Speaker 3: Then she's like doing evaluations and she has to Like, first of all, I realized, wow, we need to do work. She's like doesn't know like twelve of the letters from the alphabet r KT.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what the fuck? I thought you knew these letters? And he's like whispering to her. I'm like, shut up, shut up, you can't tell her.
Speaker 2: And then I'm like, I have to start the recording over because I'm him on the social media in the back me cursing him out, him trying to cheat for her, and I'm like, this can't happen.
Speaker 1: Miss Oh God.
Speaker 3: You know what I used to think before this all happened, I was like, I can't believe I have to wake up and take kids to school and pick them up. Like I when she started going to regular school and I had to like get her there on time. I was so annoyed that I had to like wake up, get her dress, and drop her somewhere before a bell because as a child that.
Speaker 1: Gave me excity. I was always late. So now I have to do I couldn't.
Speaker 3: I can't believe that I'm a mom already, Like I waited it my whole life, trying to get out of school, and now you're back in school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like, wait, why did I sign up for this? I don't even like school. I don't even like kids.
Speaker 3: But now now she's in the house all the time and it is much easier to get her on the zoom on time than it is to get her to the school.
Speaker 2: Well, I have to yeah, I have to say today is my first actually official day of me doing the zoom because I was working at six am yesterday and so her dad had to do zoom yesterday and I was I was literally on his ass and he had it. I was surprised, like because you saw him here, he was barely fucking listening. I was like, this nigga is not going to get it right. And like he had a whole spread he had the like he had a you know, he has a bigger house than me.
Speaker 1: He had a whole table spread out with all of her supplies out. He took a picture.
Speaker 2: The one thing I will say, her fucking hair looked insane. But everything was done, and in fact, her hair looks so crazy. I guess she got like star of the star of the student of the day. And so all the kids had to draw a picture of her. These pictures that they drew of her, she looked her hair and all the pictures that they drew, these kids drew, I was like, yes, this is accurate.
Speaker 1: My it looks like just a big flopsided bush.
Speaker 2: But so today's the first day and I'm just like, oh my god, I mean doing this. I planned a trip at the end of October to get out of here for a second, and I don't even know if it's possible. Now I'm like, how who's gonna be administering all these links? Floor can't fucking do it. I told her today, I was like, I'm gonna like do a record a video of me doing this so you know how to do it. And then I just realized, like they keep adding new shit.
Speaker 1: I want to voluntar.
Speaker 3: I want to be your best friend in volunteer, but like, I honestly don't know about the capacity to zoom two kids at one time.
Speaker 1: Maybe I should do this like a business. We could fit like six kids here.
Speaker 3: I will have minister zooms for seventy five dollars a.
Speaker 1: Child like it. Really, I don't know, man.
Speaker 2: All I know is that, like I know, the COVID numbers are going down in LA and like they're opening other shit. Like literally, my friend was at a day party this weekend, like how.
Speaker 1: Kt oh it was a brunch.
Speaker 3: They were at their own tables, but I'm going on Saturday, but it was but still there were people there, like it was out it was outside bit.
Speaker 2: Honestly, and the schools can't be open, but we can out be out here and have popping bottles.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I don't care. I'm gonna be there on Saturday because.
Speaker 3: At least dancing will make the week go by better because at this point, I'm stressed as fuck and Zoom is I'm zoom better be paying for the drugs that I'm gonna have to take and the weed that I'm gonna have to smoke.
Speaker 1: Because it's insane. I do feel like more.
Speaker 3: Involved in my child's life right now, though, because I didn't even know she couldn't identify twelve of the alphabet, so that feel better about them.
Speaker 1: At least I'm like in the know now, But yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I do like I posted something yesterdayor today or yesterday when we post this, but asking you know, moms to give tips on zoom because like I'm just starting. I'm hoping this doesn't last forever, but I need to get it together and like, actually there were some good Jessica gave us some good tips. Also shout out to Jessica Rose. Both Jessica's have their shit because bitches has her shit all the way buttoned up. Okay, I saw her Instagram post. I was like, I'm a failure. I'm about to go over there and get lessons. She's about she's about to teach me how to homeschool because she's got I was like, how are you building a social media empire and have time to be a homeschool teacher.
Speaker 1: She's not even zooming.
Speaker 2: She's a home whole ass homeschool teacher.
Speaker 1: She's a queen.
Speaker 2: She pulled her kids out of kindergarten, her kid and is doing the teaching. I said, wow, okay, that is very I'm.
Speaker 1: About to say. I told her about to drop one off. Yeah, can you teach? I'll pay you won't be the teaching right? How much do you need a week?
Speaker 2: But Jessica was saying that that I should set a timer with a like you know, Alexa, you don't have the Alexa.
Speaker 3: When it starts, when breaks are, when it's ten minutes to go back?
Speaker 1: That is.
Speaker 2: I just did that right now, and it was helpful because I don't I did I lose track of time?
Speaker 1: Did she say it? Yeah? Alexa was like, it's twelve forty time to get on the computer. Okay, Well, I'm gonna need to get Alexa. Yeah, we did talk to siory Oh.
Speaker 3: I don't know she's a bitch, she has a bitch, you know. I honestly, I just honestly feel like the world is ending. And last night I watched fucking Social Dilemma on Netflix, which gave me even more anxiety than I already have. You know, I don't believe in shit, and I also think the world is ending, and it confirmed all of my fears. And basically, basically, social media is like crack cocaine, and the rate, like the rates of preteen the suicide rates and preteens has increased one hundred and twenty percent since twenty ten, which was when social media was began on cellular phones. So basically, if just like we're addicted to the phone, our kids are going to be and then probably have pre anxiety because of it. Also, my eyes are going bad because I'm looking at my fucking phone all the time, and I'm stressed out. And it's it's controlling our emotions and it's basically telling us, dictating how we feel.
Speaker 1: What we choose.
Speaker 3: And AI knows it's better than we know ourselves, and we're the product we're being sold.
Speaker 1: We're like, we are the product we're being sold. What we like.
Speaker 2: Everything we're like is basically consumer based, and people like, it's a billion dollar industry and they don't.
Speaker 3: Care that the kids are fucking trying to kill themselves. That's three times the rate is ten years ago. They're going to continue to do it because it's a billion dollar industry. So in like, unless we throw all of our fucking phones in the trash can and go live together in the woods, we're all fucked. And they even control politics, they control conspiracy theories. It can everything you believe and you fucking intakes in your psychological psyche is being fucking manipulated. So get off your phones, not don't step the podcast though, rate and reviews before you get off. So I ordered five books this week.
Speaker 1: I saw that you have a new book what I like? Where is it called my Okay?
Speaker 2: So this new book I got was recommended to me from a friend, and it's called post Traumatic slave Syndrome by doctor Joy degree.
Speaker 1: Did I say a degree? Yeah? Degree? Degree? D E G? Are you why? Degree?
Speaker 3: But my friend recommended to me and it's like, basically, how a lot of African Americans have we do certain things without realizing it's related to our post traumatic slave syndrome.
Speaker 1: And that it's like embedded in us. And so I just started pretty good.
Speaker 3: But I just decided, because I'm obviously going I'm going through some trying to transformation and I'm trying not to fight it, that I need to get the fuck off social media. I need to read more, I spend more time with my kid because she doesn't know the alphabet, and I just need to like ground myself. And I'm the type of cancer that I literally just don't tell me any bad news, don't send me any links. I'm not going to watch any more documentaries because I just get too I get too anxious, I get sad.
Speaker 1: I think I have to go live in the woods or else. I'm not going to make it.
Speaker 3: I've literally I've tried to convince Erica this month that we should go to a different country and stay till the new year.
Speaker 1: I'm convinced.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm you didn't have to do much convincing, and you know, I'm a bitch that like you got to convinced a little bit.
Speaker 1: And I was like, right on it. I was like, do you don't even have to go back to school anymore. So I was like, we can just do zoom in Costa Rica. Yet we can't. Let's just go to New do it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I was showing Sebastian. I was like, look at this ship that.
Speaker 2: I was like, me and me there were up till like two in the morning, exchanging links to different airbnbs, and the rent is cheaper than my right here, and I will just pack all my up put it in storage. Podcast the ship out of myself, out by the waters, and we pe and the ocean yep and.
Speaker 3: Maybe learns a different language. I don't know, but we need to get out of here. Things things don't look like they're going well, and nobody cares except me, So I don't.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know it's.
Speaker 2: Voting season and we're supposed to tell you guys to vote, but like, I don't.
Speaker 1: Even know if that count. I don't even know if it matters.
Speaker 2: Okay, don't listen to the world is evil.
Speaker 1: The world is evil?
Speaker 2: Run means Mila, how to like semi argument. I literally was like, don't talk to me, bitch. I was telling her. I was like, we need to start talking about voting, and she's like why I was like, I don't say why.
Speaker 1: I just it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: I said, you said why, I said why, you said why?
Speaker 1: Just?
Speaker 3: I just think everybody's evil, Like, doesn't matter where we vote. Biden's evil, Trump is evil, everybody's the fuck evil. You're fucking gonna get slack for this too. I think Kamala's ass is evil.
Speaker 1: Shit is fucked up.
Speaker 3: I think nobody cares like I think there's people are in moral and unethical and they just don't care about human beings, like the most common sense shit. And so does voting really matter?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Does democracy really exist? I don't know. It doesn't feel like, what's it? Electoral vote? I don't fucking know. I don't know. I do think voting matters.
Speaker 2: I do believe that most politicians are evil or have some sort of have done some shady shit to get where they are, absolutely every single one of them, including Kamala, and that's on record.
Speaker 1: And including everyone.
Speaker 2: I mean, but before this, think about it, Joe Biden was like the golden child. But then he's now he's running for president, so of course he's evil now, you know, And of course he's done some shit that to get to rise the ranks. That's evil. I'm gonna vote for the lesser of both evils.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm not.
Speaker 2: And I can't spare to fucking look at Donald Trump's face for another four years. I would like to look get Joe Biden's aging, balding ass face, Okay, way more than his ass, okay.
Speaker 1: And I just I just.
Speaker 2: Feel like I obviously know, like I would imagine that all no one's born evil, right, like maybe maybe whatever.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, that's a good question. Is evilness just a human trait? I believe.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not evil. I'm not I could be like careless, I'm not evil.
Speaker 2: I think that even politicians. When when when when you're a young, right, you know, student that wants to get into politics, you have all these all the intentions in the world of changing the world and changing the way government works and all these things. Then you actually get in there and you're like, oh, fuck, this shit is fucked up and that and like you've learned all these secret things that the rest of society doesn't know, and you have to make a choice. You either stay or do you keep going and sacrifice parts of yourself to try to keep to try to keep some sort of integrity and keep it going and keep it pushing forward. I don't think that Kamala hasn't done anything bad. Of course she has. But I also think about her as a brown woman. Some people say she's not black.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Whatever. I said, she's black in India. He's not black, she's whatever.
Speaker 2: As a woman of color, I can imagine making a woman of color and being in a position trying to advance your career, the type of sacrifices and the ship you've had to let slide, and the choices that you've had to make in order to get into the rooms that you need to get into to make change. I'm not saying that she's I don't know her like. I'm not saying that she's a great person overall, but I I don't know. I get the sense that she has better intentions than Pence.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's another thing.
Speaker 2: Pence looks. He looks like a like a little man baby. He does look he has like a little boy like haircut.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't like little he just looks a little worm. He looks. I don't like it. I just can't do it anymore.
Speaker 2: I can't do it. I'm voting. I don't give a fuck. I hope you vote. I know you don't feel like you should care. One thing that is what makes it okay, Okay, back to the Social Dilemma. And then then what you did, Pat You tagged me in this post and you're like, I posted it. Yeah. If Trump wins, don't, I don't want to hear about didn't vote. You're out here seeing a negro spiritual if you don't vote the next year, if Trump wins, I don't want to hear shiit except negro spirituals when you're back in the right.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So another thing that I learned from the social media, I mean, the Social.
Speaker 1: Dilemma documentary is that.
Speaker 3: Fake news travels like six times as fast and because everything is like robotic, Like for me, for instance, I'm always like looking at ship like no vaccinations, fuck the president, like conspiracy theory, ship, all that popping up. That's what he's up for me. But also, like you, it's hard to know what the truth is. And then the robots don't know what the truth so they just continue to program whatever.
Speaker 1: You know, But.
Speaker 2: Oh, Kamala is married to some white man who's a big pharma he's a lawyer for Big Pharma, which I fucking hate, which I also think if.
Speaker 3: You married him, you're evil. But the only thing that's keeping me from not not voting is I don't want the Republicans to take away abortion. That's important, And like I just it's just too much. Honestly, I'm a cancer. It's too much. All this evil in the world is too much. And I don't know what the fuck I'm gonna do. Erica, if you don't fucking get on this train to get out of the country soon, this is over.
Speaker 1: This whole shit is done.
Speaker 2: I'm on the I'm on board I But I also just.
Speaker 1: So is a coaster record in Nicaragua.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's not Nicaragua because I have post traa syndrome.
Speaker 3: But at least we know you can run, you know how to flee of country. Good you did it before. You know, you might know the backwoods there.
Speaker 2: I don't know if y'all listened to our episode last year where I took my first and last.
Speaker 1: Was that last year? I was like two years ago, wasn't it like two was two years ago? It was like my first and last flut out situation.
Speaker 2: I got flewed out and then and then flew me to Nicaragua, did not tell me shit about how far he was from the airport. I land at like eight pm. He has some random Nicaragua dude come pick me up in his pickup truck and he's like, oh, it's a four hour drive from here, and I would hit fuck yeah, I don't remember him and picked me up and the niggas didn't even come with him. He just just and then there was a he didn't He failed to also let me know that there was like a revolt happening and they were like trying to overthrow the government. So I'm driving with this man that I don't know. He seemed like a really sweet guy. We were talking about his family, would show me pictures. But then we keep getting stopped by dudes and machetes and masks, and he's like, don't worry, we just got to pay them because they're just students that want to get paid, students with machetes, yes, bitch, machetes and guns.
Speaker 1: And I was texting Jamila and my other friend.
Speaker 2: I was like, you guys about it. I'm gonna die. I was like, I'm gonna die. I'm gonna put my clothes. I'm gonna putting my like, what is it my find my Friend's app, because you might I might be abandoned the jungle and Nicaragua. We got stopped like ten times, and then at some point he was like, you know what, I'm just gonna take the back streets and I was like, let let's do that. And then I realized, wait, I don't know this, nigga. I am now driving into the jungle on not like unpaved roads like I'm driving.
Speaker 1: It was just like trees.
Speaker 2: It wasn't gonna road. It was just ground and trees. And I was driving dodging trees for like two hours. I was like, he's gonna kill me and take my organs and sell them the album on the black market. And then I finally get to the place where my friend is at and I'm like, I'm cursing out. I'm like, nigga, the fuck you didn't even tell me that I had to do all this shit. Whatever, we get there, it's beautiful. We wake up in the morning. It's gorgeous. I'm so happy. He's like, let's go down on the beach. We go down on the beach. We have one drink and then we get a call literally one drink the country killed an American. The country is going into shit, going to shit. We must evacuate. The resort is closing and making us leave. And I was like, the resort closed, yes, they kicked us out. We had nowhere to go, so then we have to They're like, the best thing to do is drive to Costa Rica. We drive to fucking Costa Rica. We passed through customs, no one's there. We just drive through. No one says shit. We get to another stop, like an hour into Costa Rica, They're like, where are your stamps? You have to go back. So we have to go all the way back an hour get the stamps. It was the worst, well the worst.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: It sounds like, you know, a guy at the pickup truck. We know not to go to a resort. We can just get to Airbnb. We can lay low, we can maybe buy some guns. Honestly, our odds sound better than this fucking piece of shit America. And if all's fails, we could do half in Nicaragua and half in Costa Rica. Honestly, I think this is this is the route for us. We need to podcast internationally because this is an illusion and Social Dilemma showed it all. You need to watch it on Netflix immediately.
Speaker 2: I started watching it last night and then I fell asleep.
Speaker 1: I mean, like you have to have the capacity.
Speaker 2: All I saw was like it was like literally I saw the first like five minutes and it was this guy who worked at Google and he was there to like help make them money basically, and one of the guys said that he realized that they really had a huge There was like a bunch of like white males ages twenty five to thirty five creating this new thing of like how people were going to set their calendars and like how they were going to start scheduling their life.
Speaker 1: In the world. And he wrote that he did this whole pop. Sorry about that.
Speaker 2: I'm already failing at zoom because I'm ten minutes late putting her on her Spanish classroom.
Speaker 3: Well, who the fuck a member week a week, B one thirty one, small groups, large groups, different classes.
Speaker 1: It's intense.
Speaker 3: Sorry you, I thought you said you need to schedule Siri too, or Alexa Alexa and Siri homegirls?
Speaker 1: Oh can you sink them? They're not They're not homegirls anyway.
Speaker 2: Basically, I'm cool in Nicaragua. I don't know if I can do Nicaragua, I'll do other places. I really like to be on an island with black people, ideally, Like.
Speaker 1: Well, I told you, listen, I've done my research.
Speaker 3: I told you most of the Caribbean islands we can go, but we'll have to quarantine. I thought it was two weeks, but if we pay one hundred dollars, it's one week. So that means we'll be in the in the house for one week.
Speaker 1: With the kids. That's fine, Okay, so let's do it.
Speaker 2: You know what, look, bitch, well, let's look into it for real. I'm a serious Okay, Well, I gotta I have to. Literally, I have a pack my whole home up. It's a little not as much. Is just like a blink of an eye. Let's go, Like, I gotta plan some shit. I have a baby daddy that like, you know.
Speaker 1: It's the only thing I was thinking, like, should we kidnap them?
Speaker 2: This is not good for the records, but like my baby ay is gonna be acting all stupid.
Speaker 1: But it's not up to you.
Speaker 3: I have to go and she has to come with me, and we'll holler at you after the election.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not gonna go forever. I just we're gonna go.
Speaker 3: Until January, mid January, so we see how shit is happening over here. And guess what if we don't go and she hits the fan, You're gonna wish we went. You're gonna be like, we should listen to Jamila. We should be on an island right now. I'd much rather be flaeing Nicaragua than fucking picking cotton in America.
Speaker 1: So I don't know if I'm gonna be picking cotton that quick.
Speaker 2: But it's not funny. It's funny anyway. What are you drinking? Oh? Remember I was telling you about seed Lip. It's that the world's first non alcoholic spirit.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I remember.
Speaker 2: I know, and you thought I was lame. And it's bomb because I have been kind of taking a break from drinking.
Speaker 1: I've been working out.
Speaker 2: I want my fitness shit, and I feel like alcohol is the only thing holding me back from my Beyonce six pack dreams. And so I've been drinking seed Lip because it doesn't have alcohol. There's no calories, there's no sugar, and I can still enjoy a drink at the end of the night and bitch, you thought it was a drink I did.
Speaker 1: It's pretty delicious. I tried some of her as it comes in like different flavors.
Speaker 2: So I was pretty surprised because I'm usually the friend that's like, you're not drinking tonight. I know, and so I love them so much. I reached out and then they gave me this code. It's good Mom's fifteen and you get fifteen percent off. So for all my mamas that you know either don't drink or trying to take a break but still want to feel like you're having a cocktail at the end of the night, you should check out seed Lip Drinks dot com.
Speaker 1: But anyway, I'm voting.
Speaker 2: I don't know if anyone else is vot voting by ballot, but I am because I'm supposedly supposed to be leaving town and i'll be gone during November third, and I didn't. I haven't gotten my ballot. I don't know if anyone else has. But I signed up for this, this website where you can actually check to find the status of where your mail in ballot is because you know they over here picking up fucking the us USPS post office drop off boxes all over the United States.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Trump had had a bunch picked up, so people can't drop their ballots. He's so damn crazy.
Speaker 2: So I'm just trying to make sure my shit gets in there before. But I haven't gotten it, or.
Speaker 1: I thought maybe I missed it. I don't know. So just make sure America's on that trickery. Okay, That's what I'll be.
Speaker 2: Just make sure you're actually check to make sure you're registered to vote. There's a thousand links to make sure. Just google it, just putting your information, make sure you're registered. And there's also a link to figure out if you're ballot. I'm gonna I'm actually gonna leave the link in the details of this episode to see if you can, you know, track where your male mail.
Speaker 1: In ballot is.
Speaker 2: Because even if even if we do flee, you know, I care about the people that are gonna.
Speaker 1: Be I get it me too.
Speaker 3: So if no one understands that everything's fucked up, what're we gonna do? We can't, I mean, I don't know. I'm just the only other option. Well, my only option is just to dive within.
Speaker 1: Did you start that again? I think so.
Speaker 2: That's where I'm at. I just have to go inside. Myself, heal what's happening inside me. Start here, get focused and centered here first, it would be nice to do that in another island away from this fuckery.
Speaker 1: So I'm not as stressed out, but I've been. Just I started. I did a hypnotherapy session. Yeah, tell the people what that was like.
Speaker 3: I did a hypno therapy session. I found a black hypnotherapist and he the first like thirty minutes. He asked some questions pertaining to like whatever the issues that I wanted to bring up which were for me, or like maybe some childhood try some trauma bonds, like the relationship my parents had and how that correlates with my relationships, my romantic relationships, and basically like you get really relaxed.
Speaker 2: He has like this really like melodic voice, and he's like basically taps into your subconscious. And I wasn't fully unaware, but there were there were moments where I felt like I was like I was, I was.
Speaker 3: Like not falling asleep, but president to fall there was it is like a lengthy thing, you know, like like I'm aware and then under it's not like I don't know. It was interesting, but I have six more sessions. I'll share him with you, guys, are you.
Speaker 1: Gonna go like every week or how do you? How do you?
Speaker 2: I think the first sick, the first three or first four or every week.
Speaker 1: And then you can kind of like break them up.
Speaker 3: And then it's interesting because he records the session into two, the ones where we asked questions and the one where I'm being hypnotized. And so this week before my second session, I have to listen to that at least four times your previous session, my previous hypnotosis.
Speaker 2: Was there any like specific questions he's asking? Is he just asking about your life? Or like, what is he asking you during these.
Speaker 1: Things during while I'm hypnotizer before during while you're hypnotized?
Speaker 2: Not?
Speaker 3: Oh what was interesting? He only asked really one question, but mostly telling me stuff. You're like what like you're worthy? You like I remember him at one point saying like, you're not your parents' choices. You just came through your parents. They're not your they're not your your responsibility. And then there's a point where he's like he he tells me like to raise one hand, bring it down and imagine a string being tied around my wrist as it raises, and then bring it back down. And at the end there is a point where he said, ask me to choose a color. And this is when I was like, damn, am I hypnotized because I chose a color that I I didn't I didn't see that coming.
Speaker 1: For real.
Speaker 3: And then he was like, every time you see this color, you're gonna have these trick You're gonna think of these things. You're gonna you're gonna detach from something, detached from this. And and I since then, I've seen the color, and I can rea, I can I can hear that.
Speaker 1: So it's interesting. But you know, I'm into all types of.
Speaker 2: What is his What does he specifically focus on certain things?
Speaker 1: He has a certain type of He's a hypnotherapist, so he spoke, he's a black man. He was in Beverly Hills.
Speaker 3: He focuses on it's all type of traumas, trauma bonding and basically things of the subconscious brain and whatever you think that you may be, you may be doing that you're not aware of.
Speaker 1: And like basically he.
Speaker 3: Was saying, like certain things of the subconscious make you feel alive, make make your body know that you're alive. And there's just certain things that we've programmed ourselves to thinking is normal when it's not. It's very deep and interesting him to come on the show eventually too.
Speaker 1: In addition to my what are you doing, I'm sniffing my.
Speaker 2: Armpits because because it's hot in here, but I smell great because I've been using a new deodorant. Also because that's a part of my my journey.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, are you using loan? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'd a bomb you guys, listen. We I have been like on I've talked about it before, and I've been on this like natural deodorant search because no breastcanser runs in my family, and like I just I just can't put those aluminum deodorants on my armpits anymore. I break out. I've literally gotten a staph infection. I don't know if it was from the deodorant or what.
Speaker 1: Lymph notes gonna like get swollen and effect.
Speaker 2: So I was using I've been I've been trying a few different ones, and one worked for a while and then literally I started smelling like onions, like not joking, like no joke, which smelled like I know, I made I made poetry bas smell my armpits. And he was like, yeah, you smell like onions and I was like what. And so I was telling Jamila. I told her about Lone deodorant and which one are you wearing.
Speaker 1: I'm wearing the mid one.
Speaker 2: It's so bomb smut hm and the mid one is obsessed with it. She's always like, Mommy, let me smell your arm pits.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing is brust cancer also runs in my family.
Speaker 3: But I'm so vain, Like after I had a baby, Cheo, I feel like my like my body odor change and got stronger.
Speaker 1: And I was like I don't care, like fuck it.
Speaker 3: If I'm gonna go out, I'm gonna have to go out because I don't want to sink. So for a long time, I was like going against my feelings of my health just because I didn't want to stink, and I wasn't like accustomed to my natural scent.
Speaker 1: But Loan, it's all natural. It works well.
Speaker 3: It also is like the the whatever the ingredients are, they help like lighten and you're underneath your armpits wild also fighting the odor and it.
Speaker 1: Goes on so smoothly. You can only you only use a little bit.
Speaker 3: And I just feel like I'm in this new place in my life where I'm like going to therapy, I'm drinking water, I'm trying not to go crazy. And so like when we transition into places in our lives where we care about ourselves, it should manifest in all ways. And so I feel like, finally I found the yodorant that actually is healthy for me and may not kill me in the long run, which is wonderful, and it's family owned, it's all natural. They have some bomb ass like chapstick.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I got the I think it's the vanilla. And then I gave Poetry Bay. He's obsessed with chai, so he has the Chai one and even he likes the shit because I gave him some, because you know, men be looky.
Speaker 1: I do think women.
Speaker 2: Sometimes smell worse than men. But I gave it to him and he was like, what is this shit? It's amazing, and I was like, I know. And there's no baking soda in it too.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Let me tell you how how intense I am.
Speaker 3: I got a lavender animate and initially I had given Adventure Bade the mint one, but then like he dumped me, so like to later I was at his house because you know.
Speaker 1: That's how dumping works. You still go to the people's house. And I was like, yeah, I'm gonna do right speaking what you need to wrap this up? I guess I gotta go care for my non man. I was like, by the way, I'm taking this back.
Speaker 3: I like this, I like this flavor, and you dump me, so I'm not gonna be able to keep this here.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, I'm gonna need that back. Thanks.
Speaker 3: Never in my life have I made an ex give me back the deodorant.
Speaker 2: I I specifically the de he's used.
Speaker 1: Probably I'm gonna need that back.
Speaker 2: Yeah he did. I was like sharing. I thought I was being kind, but I'm like, yeah, no, this is my favorite one.
Speaker 1: So sorry. Here's the website if you want to order your own. Oh my god, no, but for really you guys.
Speaker 2: If you guys have been like I don't know if anyone else tries natural deodorance and.
Speaker 1: They don't do shit, We'll try a loan because it's the bomb.
Speaker 3: And since we called them and told them how obsessed we are with them, they've given us our own discount code.
Speaker 1: It's GMBC fifteen.
Speaker 3: So if you want to try this amazing new fucking deodorant. But I totally recommend you try its loan body l O n E and our discount code is GMBC fifteen.
Speaker 1: I'll put it in the description.
Speaker 3: Yes, please do because stack up on that loan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and make sure to check out their website. It's Loandeodorant dot com so you can see all their amazing products.
Speaker 1: But back to your hypnotherapy.
Speaker 2: Oh so my hypnotherapy went well, what so how did you find them?
Speaker 1: Did you find them through a friend?
Speaker 2: Okay, so here and has like I need to know, Like I don't know, like I believe that you can be hypnotized.
Speaker 1: You really have to, like I mean everything but voting.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not a skett of everything. I just feel like I do believe you can be hypnotized. It's just you have to really be in a relaxed space, be in a relax space and be able to do that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know, I.
Speaker 3: Just you know, I think that we think that hypnotize, we think of hypnotized, and we think of like get out or like we think that you're totally not conscious, which I've heard of being hypnotized that way, like in Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: But it wasn't quite like that.
Speaker 3: And for me, I've done traditional therapy, probably not for like a long enough period that I should have, like not a year straight, but I for me, I was like, I need you to get straight to the nitty gritty. Okay, I can therapize the fuck out of myself. I know when I'm wrong, I know when I'm fucking out clearly, there's some shit deeper there that needs to be undone. Okay, going and undone the shit that I'm not acknowledging.
Speaker 1: So that's what.
Speaker 3: That That was my that was my reasoning. I found I have and the weirdest thing. And maybe because I'm a weirdo. For like the last ten years, I've been thinking about being hypnotized because I don't know, I've always felt like there's something like, well, maybe it was just me trying to find a way. I was honestly, I was trying to find a way to justify my wholeness and like.
Speaker 4: Maybe something's that's wrong with me, Maybe something happened to me that I'm unaware of. Like I was just like hoping that maybe I had some sump shit happened that I could blame all my years of hoing on. I don't know if that's true anymore, but I've been really curious about doing it, and I had a friend of a friend recommend this man, and I was just like, fuck it, now's the time I've ruined my last relationship of the love of my life and now it's.
Speaker 3: Time to go to therapy. So that was just really my reasoning behind it. There was no that was my motivation, just trying alternative types of therapy versus just to sit and talk on the couch type shit, because that was seeming like it was take him too long to get to the point.
Speaker 2: But other than that, you know, reading books, going to hypnotherapy and oh and adventure by agreed to pay for my therapy sessions. Okay, even though he won't take me back. So it's a little bit confusing, but well, he probably needs you to go to therapy so that he can decide if he wants to take you back.
Speaker 3: But he should probably, like I think that you should, like if you want to be on the gym, you.
Speaker 2: Can't make the rules of the breakup when you are the one that got broken up with. You're not allowed to do that. I'm just being real, like, it doesn't make no sense. Well, I feel like if I feel okay, for instance, and I'm not on any side, like if you fucked up, you can't tell.
Speaker 1: Him how to take you back.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is he's obviously open to it. He's obviously still around. You're obviously, you know, still hanging out and posting pictures that would join our close friends and you'll know all the crazy shit that we're doing over here.
Speaker 1: By the way, I don't know if you guys saw that we did. We like prank called a bunch of people a few nights ago.
Speaker 2: It was Jamila's idea, and it was the best idea ever. It was like, I haven't prank called people I don't know since high school. It was so and I've decided that I think it's like in my new weekend hobby.
Speaker 3: Well, there's nothing else to do.
Speaker 2: I highly highly suggest you prank called people. It is what is it cathartic when you need it's just funny. It's funny. It's just it's a silly way to just feel better.
Speaker 3: First of all, our accents, like our ghetto girl accent, our English accents like hello, yeah, because you know I such your dick yesterday, I called.
Speaker 2: Jamila's baby daddy and I was like, hello, Hi, Hi.
Speaker 1: I even called my own baby daddy. I called her.
Speaker 2: She called him and she was like, it's Crystal and he was like and he was like, oh, why are you call on this phone. I'm like this, nigga, let me call you on my other phone, Like.
Speaker 1: Who is he calling Crystal? It was great. That's actually the best idea I have had in a long time. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: We called the guy's next door, we called brunch boys, we called our boy Van Lathan.
Speaker 1: Everyone was getting called getting it. Oh.
Speaker 3: Also on Patreon coming up because Erica is a genius. And also we're exploiting our relationships till we die. Now we have a podcast, She's gonna exploit everybody around.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, don't say that. I'm just joking.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I can't say that a poetry Bay is a cancer. You know, we've be taking it so serious. We're gonna have a love and marriage coach on a therapist coach in the in the next coming weeks, and then we're going to have a Patreon episode of me an Adventure Bay trying to work through our problems, which is me basically trying to convince him that he should take me back immediately, not next year.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you guys have checked out Black Marriage Movement. She's a relationship coach. Her name is Deny and or Denay maybe Denay, and she's gonna come on. Actually, I think one of our somebody from the tribe, had recommended her a few different times, and I was like, let me go over there and check what the fuck she's doing over there, and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have relationship problems. No better time than now. She's on some real shit.
Speaker 2: So I was like, we need to have her on And I was like what if because I used see Meal over here fucking acting like a psycho. And I'm like, I think you need to both get into therapy and figure out how you guys can come together. And I was like, I have the Black Marriage Movement.
Speaker 1: I think she can heal both of you. Wait.
Speaker 2: Wait, So we were hanging out because I'm unhealthy, and I was like, I was trying to I was trying to engage when it's a good time to like propose this, like I don't want him to think like I'm putting him on Patreon. Also, I love you so I was like, so I have a proposal, but I was we were test driving a car. I'm buying a car, and he was like, so I had asked him. I was like, never mind, never mind. And then if you're texting a car, He's like, so, how much do you need? I was like, what what are you talking about? I was like, how much do you need?
Speaker 1: What is this proposal?
Speaker 2: I'm like, again, I'm not asking you for money, but like, if you have some to get me, I'm like, you want to put it on the car?
Speaker 1: You can hold it whenever you want. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I was like, actually, it's a proposal from Erica, and it's not you bitch. He really appreciates the things that you say about me being.
Speaker 1: Wrong on the podcast. I'm so he I was.
Speaker 2: Like, actually, eric I thinks that maybe we got a relationship coach that might be able to help us, and maybe if you're willing, we could do a little session on Patreon so it won't be everybody won't hear it. And he's like, okay, yeah, okay, we could do that. I'm like, really, do you want it?
Speaker 1: You'll do it? Okay?
Speaker 2: All right? Then I'm like, how do you know I'm not paying her to convince you to take me back. Just say this, say what needs to be sid I think it'll be I think it'll be cool. I think it'll be interesting. I don't know should I be there. Maybe it should just be you guys, Like I don't even know if I should be there. I think it should be you guys.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm not a third wheeling your relationship, but you are. I'm a listener.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be I'm gonna be a patron pay for my own ship.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's just a little bit stupid.
Speaker 3: That's just the ship, a little bit of the ship we have going on over on Patreon.
Speaker 1: And you know, we're working on a lot of projects.
Speaker 2: And I know it seems like we're doing great over here, but we're not send us money.
Speaker 1: We need help. We're trying to build. We're trying to build over here. We're trying to make an empire. And don't you want to see us win? Don't you want to see our tribe win?
Speaker 3: Join Patreon please so I won't kill myself on zoom and we can like get a.
Speaker 2: Tutor, also get so much out of it. There's so many there's so many things over there. I know that you can't possibly think we could create.
Speaker 1: Any more than we already do.
Speaker 2: Posting four hundred motherfucking times a day, I feel like it's twice. I know it's twice, man, But there is there's some cool stuff over there.
Speaker 1: It's very personal, and that's a lot. It's even more personal than here. I get more.
Speaker 2: Oh, you know, I did it. So last week before we go, I did. I did a reading. I had a reading with Queen Cups and Queen Cups again because our tribe is the shit and they just keep throwing great people. Our way was recommended by someone who listens to the podcast, and she offered to give me a reading, and so I took it and h She basically told me a few different things. She said that I need to open up more on the podcast, that I need to be I was like.
Speaker 1: How much more could I fucking open? What do you want for me to bear myself?
Speaker 2: I was like, you know what, Queen Cups, you just haven't joined Patreon, okay, because that's where I be crying.
Speaker 1: I don't be crying here, I'll be crying on Patreon. Okay.
Speaker 2: She also told me that my baby Daddy was my probably my son in a past life, which makes total sense, right because he's always saying that I'm treating him like a mom. He also acts like a child and says things like.
Speaker 1: What do I do? Every time I say we have to talk, he goes, what I do? Why I need Queen Cup to do my reading? What I do?
Speaker 2: I'm like, nigga, why don't I just wanted you to pick up I read tomorrow?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? What would you do? Like? So then I was like, it all makes sense. He is my son. He was my son.
Speaker 2: But it was a really interesting read. And if you haven't checked her out, you should definitely check out her YouTube. She does monthly, like in depth monthly readings on every single sign. She's dope, she's black, she's young, and she's on it. So check out Queen Cups also another Humble brag if you guys haven't checked out my other platform, Me and poetry Bay have started an app and the app has not yet launched, but it's called Circle Black and it's basically think.
Speaker 1: Of Open tables.
Speaker 2: If you guys know what open tables is, it's an app where you can like book restaurant, reservations in your city, like wherever you are. It tells you the best restaurants in your area and the availability. You know, you can book directly right there. Circle Black is a place for people who provide services and goods. For example, like Jamila, she's an esthetician or a nail tech, or a massuse or a babysitter, a tutor. If you're in that area, you open the app and you can see all the black and Brown service providers in your area, depending on what you're looking for, and you can book right there immediately.
Speaker 1: And like the.
Speaker 2: Idea kind of came because I don't know about you, but like, whenever you want to support our community, like I want to find it's hard to find, Like I literally have to type in like in hashtag like black nail Tech Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: Maybe ship is at my bio.
Speaker 3: I mean it's clear I'm black, but oh follow me NILA's mobile spot.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like, and it just should be easy to book black and brown. It just to be super easy. So it's all about circulating the black and Brown dollar. If you yourself are a service have a service provider, make sure you go follow my account. It's circle at Circle BLK and sign up, sign up on the application. We haven't launched the app yet. We're still trying to build out, you know, all the service providers in each city. We're really starting big in LA obviously because that's home base, but we have every single city on there, major city on there.
Speaker 1: So sign up and let's get you paid. I want us to be paid. All of us utilize each other more.
Speaker 2: And also, if you're white and you're listening to this, I know a lot of times white people are always asking like, how do I help? How do I help? Give us money? That's how you help. So when this app does launch, Book Black, Book Brown, like, it's so important. That's how we build our communities. That's how we've changed the way our kids receive education and the opportunities that we receive. So anyway, that's my that's my soapbox moment.
Speaker 1: And I'm done. It's like getting ninety three degrees in here. It's so fucking hot. Also, a venture bays waiting for me to care for him.
Speaker 3: He's had the surgery, and even though I'm not the girlfriend, I gotta go, okay because it's totally healthy over here, everything's healthy.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna need to go back to this hypno tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Anyway, you guys.
Speaker 2: If you guys don't know where to find us, it's good moms underscore bad choices on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Don't be a freeloader. At least write a review and a rate and review us. It would be great for you to just join Patreon.
Speaker 1: What's five bucks? What's ten dollars a month? It ain't shit. You spend that on iTunes and iTunes is not even that good.
Speaker 2: And you can you can watch We have every single episode on Patreon.
Speaker 1: You can watch this episode.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know you like to listen to my sexy boys, but you can look at my sexy face and my sexy boys.
Speaker 1: And you can see my diy hairstyle actually looks pretty good. You might need a refresher, a little refresh this one right here. This one's hang. This one's been hanging. But I'm so cheap. I was like, damn, do you I need to get my hairt in? This might be my look. I'm like, I don't know. Girls might figure look it's free, but I'll probably get my herd.
Speaker 2: But yeah, we're gonna rate this review us on Apple and shouts next week, right
Speaker 4: And solo recorder, and then let's just say us