Speaker 1: And that's what you really missed with Jenna.
Speaker 2: And Kevin an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 1: Welcome to you, and that's what you really miss podcast.
Speaker 2: It is podcast.
Speaker 1: We are in completely opposite time zones. Kevin's about to go have an evening out and I'm just getting my day started.
Speaker 2: The best part of waking up. Don't finish that, Yeah, I won't.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is season six, episode nine, child Star, which is Fanny Josi Toda Josie Tota. But also, isn't that funny because didn't Isn't that what ryansed to call Leah?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Hm, I think that's probably yeah, a namesake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this Aaron on February twenty seven, fifteen, So we were done with the show this point.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And yeah, we were wrapping it up.
Speaker 2: We had all gone on separate ways.
Speaker 1: Well you were in London.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We had still been doing some press and things.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you guys did Ellen.
Speaker 1: We did Ellen, you were gone. We also did the Family Equality Council, which we'll get to. That was really fun. Let's talk about what song was number one?
Speaker 2: Kevin Big Shocker Uptown Funk is still number one.
Speaker 1: And also new number one movie though in the show in this episode. That's right, new number one movie focus.
Speaker 2: Focus on me?
Speaker 1: Fuckus. I never saw this.
Speaker 2: I didn't either, okay uh and.
Speaker 1: Glee News this Week. On February twenty fourth, the music Child Star EP was released. It was six tracks from season six Episode nine was released for digital download only.
Speaker 2: Also on February twenty fourth, the Glee Season six rap party was held at Elevate Lounge nightclub in La. Did you go to that?
Speaker 1: I don't remember going to that.
Speaker 2: I probably didn't wild, I mean, I didn't go.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I feel like I would have gone to the series finale.
Speaker 2: I feel like you would have.
Speaker 1: They were known not to be the best rap parties. We know this, so.
Speaker 2: Which is why Corey threw his own one year right exactly.
Speaker 1: So I'm not sure that we went to this one. But as I had mentioned, on February twenty eighth, Glee was honored at the Family Equality Council's Los Angeles Awards dinner. It was at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, and I think Ryan had asked us to go. So Darren Cord, Me, Harry, Leah Beca, Alex Dot and Josie were in attendance, and we performed Dancing Queen. We performed Don't Stop and then Alex performed I Will Survive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys performed yeah.
Speaker 1: And we got ready at the Beverly Hilton. I remember back in I getting ready in the hotel together and they give us a room and then we performed and it was like super fun and we hadn't done that in a while where you're like dying, you know, like it was really fun. It was fun.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, yeah, interesting, Ryan was there, you know, yeah, Like who did the music? Was Chris Pooley there?
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't the Gleave sound people. It was just like track and a.
Speaker 2: Mic got it bare bones.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah. It was like the family Equality people had bike in house. Okay, Yeah, it wasn't like our people.
Speaker 2: Okay. So this episode was directed by Hitchcock.
Speaker 1: No wonder he took to these kids so much. He was like writing on the show. He was very much a leadership in a leadership position. And then also directing Josie's first episode, Phineas's first episode like this was big and I get it now, I get it now.
Speaker 2: And Hitchcock has known Phineas's mom for a long time, So right, what a small world, very small, very small. All right, So we have Josie Toda in this episode, Phineas in this episode, and it's all about the new kids.
Speaker 1: This is the actual first time I've ever seen this episode. I've not seen a clip from it, so I am this was brand new, same and there was a lot of top forty pop in this uh in this episode? Yeah, Lose My Breath performed by.
Speaker 2: Myron Crazy Friday, I'm in Love performed by Spencer in the New directions.
Speaker 1: I Want to Break Free perform I Mason.
Speaker 2: And Uptown Funk one of the biggest songs of all time and the number one song in the country at this time, performed by the New directions.
Speaker 1: Dam break Free that did with Everybody, Mayra Michel and Everybody.
Speaker 2: Cool Kids performed by the New directions.
Speaker 1: Which was very closer.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was very closer, you know, yeah I do.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, I know this, okay? Or what's the other one we did with the Carousel?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Wendy Stansler directed that episode. Okay. This episode was viewed by one point sixty nine million people, the second lowest number of viewers in Glee. Her story.
Speaker 2: Yikes, this is the eighth episode where every member of the New Direction sings a solo line, the others being Pilot Brittany two point zero, Tina and the Sky Katie Gaga. End of Towerque Homecoming The hurt Locker Part two.
Speaker 1: This marks the first appearance of Myron and Alistair.
Speaker 2: This is the seventh and final episode of the series where all the main characters present in the episode sing, the first being Powered Madonna, the second being New New York, and the third being Backup Planned, Fourth, Old Dog, New Tricks, fifth the untitled richel Berry Project, and the sixth What the World Needs Now.
Speaker 1: Coincidentally, Rachel appears in all these episodes.
Speaker 2: This is the first and only episode of the season to not feature Darren and Chris my Gosh.
Speaker 1: This is the first episode Blane has been since Get This Season three, The Spanish Teacher fifty nine episodes.
Speaker 2: I'll Go Get Your Money Booboo. This is the first episode Kurt has been absent since season four Shooting Star thirty two episodes ago.
Speaker 1: This is the first episode book Blane and Kurt have been absent at the same time in season two Come Back eighty one episodes ago.
Speaker 2: This is the first ninth episode of a season to not feature Rachel singing a duet. Wow, wowow, all right, let's see if this some reason any better. A high strung, demanding tween requests that the members of the new directions perform at his part mitzvah, the Glee club must band together for its first public appearance. Meanwhile, Spencer pushes Roderick to lose weight. All right, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will say, aside from the weight thing, this felt very Glee, y'alla season three or.
Speaker 2: Four, Yes, like the overall episode or that story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, no, the overall episode like internal high low stakes, you know, like it just felt like quintessential Glee, not at its finest, but at its core.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It was the first time that it was like weird for me to see other people doing, yes, what we've done, and this is the first time like we're not a part.
Speaker 1: Of it for sure. I was like very removed, but very I don't know how to explain it, but I could. I know exactly what.
Speaker 3: You mean, Like it wasn't bad, No, not at all. This is strange, so strange, like like not what they're doing was strange, like our reaction to no, exactly.
Speaker 1: My feeling my feeling of it, like watching it being like, oh I I used to.
Speaker 2: Do that, but like recently, right because we were like, you know, four of the last people to score, but.
Speaker 1: We weren't there anymore, and they just kept going. It was it's so weird. Okay, let's talk about it. So there's a couple of things happening right now. Sue wants the superintendent to sign the rack for Principle of the Year, but she's now become beholden to the Superintendent's now for you Myron for his bar mitzvah en barmitzvah performance quid pro quote yeah you know, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah exactly. Now Myron shows up.
Speaker 2: Well. Also, Sue doesn't explain any of this to the new directions at first, it's just oh, I'll sign that, but you need to do this for my nephew, and then brings out Myron again without any explanation as to like why they have to watch him, Like what what does this have to do with us?
Speaker 1: They just do it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then Lyron performs a show stopping number a.
Speaker 1: Full it's still in rehearsals, but curtain opens. This number is insane crazy, I can't believe they threw Josie in there like this in such a big way. I mean, this episode is massive for Josie and like it is so much to do. The numbers are huge, the dancing is crazy, the lip sinking, it has to be there. And she's thirteen, also.
Speaker 2: Recording a Destiny's Child song.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I know when I did jump and jump in. He just wanted to see your reaction when I said hands in.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I'm sweating you as a grown ass adult know how hard it is, never mind being thirteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, for sure, I mean this is this was hard.
Speaker 2: You bring up a good point though, like everything Josie had to do was hard. Also like the scenes they like Josie command all of those scenes, so yes, yes, yes, vocally yelling at people, also calling one of the dancers a bitch.
Speaker 1: I know it was crazy. I mean I get the feeling like when Ian said, like we do all that, we did all the things that we wanted to do, or at least he did. This really felt like that. This really emulated that feeling. But it was just so I just felt for Josie because I would have been hitting my pants and yet so good, I mean.
Speaker 2: Not an ounce of fear in those eyes. So good.
Speaker 1: It was so good, it's so funny, and she's so little, so it's just like makes it even more. It just hits even better. So Josie then becomes Myron, sorry, Myron becomes like bosses everybody around and hires the new directions to then perform at his bar mitzvah. And they're all like, Okay, well, actually they're not. That's actually not true. That's actually not true. But Rachel and Will, on the other side of things are having this kind of Will is kind of mentoring Rachel, right, He's mentoring her and saying like, you got to get to know these kids really well, and she's like, I don't know them really well because I'm talking too much.
Speaker 2: It's classic Will though, because it's absolutely something Will would agree to for no reason, like yeah, they should go perform at this bar metza for free, and.
Speaker 1: Yes, well it's like this is an opportunity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so she does it. And the lesson this week also sectionals is two weeks away.
Speaker 1: I see it in Rachel's face. She's like, we're preparing for secuals, like this is we don't have the time for this.
Speaker 2: No Will's back on the track. No preparing for sectionals until the night before.
Speaker 1: It's right picking the song out, set list out the day before, maybe the morning up.
Speaker 2: And also because Myron fired all of their backup dancers, they now have yeah, all the teachers. There's net.
Speaker 1: Which is funny because it's like Rachel, Sam, Will, Uh, Sue and Sheldon.
Speaker 2: A wild time, a wild time. But I like that, you know, it felt almost like a caafella's getting everybody back together.
Speaker 1: Literally was like, was like did I press the wrong episode when I looked up and saw that scene happening. So Rachel tries to like hype up the environments then, and it's like, oh, this is an opportunity to get them performing in front of people and like get them to like really band together. And I really I loved that. Kitty pointed out. She's like, oh, isn't alumnus and I walked through the door.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Totally loved it. She's like, no, this is actually about you guys, which is why when none of us were actually there, like we were saying before it, it was like, oh, whoa, this is the.
Speaker 2: New class because this also would have been what the show would be if it kept going, Yes, exactly because obviously we would not be there all the time. So weird, but also it made me like, see the vision, see everything Ian was talking about, how it absolutely could just keep going in mine of Degrassi in that way.
Speaker 1: Yes. I saw an interview with Darren when he was doing Tony Press and he had mentioned like, this is so meaningful to him being a part of something special, No, being a part of the inception of something that will live on for many many years after him and in the in that sense like maybe happy ending create the years down the road, regional theaters, kids in schools. He's like, I'm a part of the creation of that and I can't help. But I was like, oh, right, we we helped create build and then you know, like just formulate that that model for people for Glee that could have in theory had we not hit the you know, time button, but like or had Glee not been moved to Fridays, uh, you know like that that that resonated. I was like, oh, okay, that feels like something that right, we built, we were a part of that.
Speaker 2: Totally.
Speaker 1: It did feel weird, though, I'm not gonna lie to watch it go on without us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it felt weird, but I didn't like there was no part of me I was like, oh I wish we were doing that.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't feel that way either. I can't pinpoint how I feel about it.
Speaker 2: I can't either, But it was just like that, it's weird to see other people doing what, yes, that's right doing you were just.
Speaker 1: Doing and not being there but not really wanting to be there, but also feeling weird that you're not there. It's like, not envy or jealousy either. It's just very strange to see.
Speaker 2: Surreal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, very surreal. Okay, So in this whole thing that's happening with the glee club performing in the bar Mitzvah, j Mason, Jane, and Madison are having this crazy thing, this storyline, this is crazy.
Speaker 2: Well, basically part of Shoe's suggestion to Rachel in the beginning about getting to know these kids better and using the bar Mitzvah as an opportunity for that. The lesson for the week, she's again pulling a shoe coming up. The lesson the day of is making them perform duets with each other with music that you know they like and perform at the bar Mitzvah.
Speaker 1: So they're pairing up.
Speaker 2: So they're pairing up, and there's this weird I don't want to say love triangle because it's not a love triangle, I hope not, but no, but there are some really good jokes about that.
Speaker 1: It's very funny.
Speaker 2: But Mason clearly likes Jane and is trying to ask her out, and then its twin Madison. Good old Laura comes up and he's like, no, no, you're not doing that right. And Mason doesn't know what to do because he basically was raised by his twin sister, we come to find out, and so he like has a you know, a boys meeting in the locker room as you do, which is a really funny scene. I don't know what it is about the locker room, but the way the guys on the show are always written, they're just a little dumb, and it's always so funny.
Speaker 1: In locker room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it goes, you know, Mason brings up his point what he wants. He wants Roderick to do do it with Madison or ask Madison out. So she's distracted and he's like no, bah, and then it quickly turns into what everybody about Spencer and Roderick, right, and not even about Mason, Jane or Madison. It was such a good scene.
Speaker 1: It was a really good scene, but what.
Speaker 2: Comes of it is even better, Like you know, finally Mason goes off on Madison, breaks that tension and then performs brave Frey again.
Speaker 1: Also to them in the cafeteria, that scene where Madison, where Laura is going cuckoo banantopeance on Mason and about the diarrhea. It's so funny and Laura is just so sweet and to see her play this role and so cuckoo and like very up in the clouds, it's just so funny. Like they're both like them.
Speaker 2: They're both so different from their characters that it's really fun to watch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really really fun. They're really funny together too, like really good chemistry and so yes, so Madison Mason was break.
Speaker 2: Free, which is great.
Speaker 1: I love this number.
Speaker 2: Love this number, just a good old little Freddie Mercury, real quick, good luck.
Speaker 1: And I loved that this was the number that I was like, oh, it took me back to old Glee. I was like, oh, yeah, we are here, we are. There's like a love triangle there's some weird sibling rivalry.
Speaker 2: There's like we.
Speaker 1: Were performing on the stage. The production is big, even though it shouldn't really be, like you know, it just felt like all the good things of Glad.
Speaker 2: And then throwing the looks to the side of the stage.
Speaker 1: Totally roving study camp. It was good. It was really really good. I really like this number. But it culminates to them Madison talking with Mason. It's really sweet conversation. I really like the scene. And again, I really really liked I really like the arc of these characters, and I'm really growing to like love these characters, these quirky little guys, like.
Speaker 2: Like I just want to know more about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I'm like I'm just thinking like, oh, this is it. Like it's sad, you know, because they really fit in really well, and they're it just like they're grounded but elevated. Like it's just it all works. But the scene where they are having their little heart's heart was really sweet and you could see like, oh, Laura and Billy are actors and singers and they can do it all, and wow, these kids are really talented.
Speaker 2: And that's the other thing. It's like I think whenever we've had new people come on start. Sorry to beat a dead horse here, but we've always been in those scenes and so, like you said, like sort of setting an example and like these kids no one needs us. They're fine and better than us. And it's so satisfy to watch of like, oh yeah, look at them crushing this and like controlling this scene totally totally and like coming into this, like we've said with everybody, like a hard time to come into a show, and yeah, just smashed it.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now the other story with the new kids, God was a little more complicated. There's Spencer Roderick and Alistair Alistair Alistair. I don't know that every time I meet someone with that name, I always feel like I'm pronouncing it wrong.
Speaker 1: Potato but data.
Speaker 2: So look, Glee can't get away from the fat jokes.
Speaker 1: We just can't.
Speaker 2: Coming into this podcast, we knew there were going to be things that didn't age well, and we even created a section for it. And as it's been going and context, not as many things are as bad like I thought We're going to be bad, Right, there's obviously things that don't age well and bad jokes that you know are just defensive or for sure, whatever, but when you're watching one hundred and twenty episodes, there's sort of fewer and far farer, more far between than I think we initially projected, right, yeah, yeah, However, the fat jokes have almost been like the most constant, offensive, unfunny thing.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like in Friends with Fat Monica, like it's just constant and it doesn't it's the worst of the worst. I mean, it's not the worst of the worst, but it's the worst of the worst it.
Speaker 2: You know, because it's sustained.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: The other one said worst jokes like one off jokes, but like this, I don't know why this one is sustained so hard. And then you have these people come onto the show and like this is all their storyline is.
Speaker 1: Well, it's something, it's always something.
Speaker 2: It though like everything tater tots, and it was like, can she get a different storyline totally? And it's it's it's.
Speaker 1: Just it was it's a little no no, it is strange and it's it's just it feels. It was disappointing in the way that like no, Noah is so wildly talented with the best voice suddenly.
Speaker 2: And naturally like a good actor.
Speaker 1: Very good, really lovable character, very sweet and charming like, and it's got it's overshadowed by this one thing, which you, I think is what you were kind of.
Speaker 2: Well, it's like you're immediately like the only storyline you can give him is right.
Speaker 1: Right, exactly. It's like it's disappointing. But I will say everybody should be represented on television, like everybody, right, because like that's the real world, not the Hollywood world. And I think it's disappointing because we don't. We're not we don't need to be defined by the things that are not societal norms, right, or what we're what is considered to be attractive, beautiful, normal.
Speaker 2: And no other character on the show is like being picked on for their appearance in that way.
Speaker 1: Right, I mean to be fair, Like back in the day, it was only Asian jokes.
Speaker 2: Oh, let me fully take that back, Jesus Christy, I didn't mean to just erase that.
Speaker 1: No, no, you're not erasing it at all.
Speaker 2: But currently, No, I did.
Speaker 1: Currently, but currently because because Tina did become something more like I actually did get more storylines and it wasn't about being aged.
Speaker 2: But until then, it was a lot.
Speaker 1: Of very early on. I mean, Takedown was it was everything. It was just on the surface, everything that was obvious. So for Noah, I feel like it we shouldn't have to be defined by that, right because I was like, Wow, having the representation of Noah, who is not what you would normally see at that time in Hollywood on a TV show, having one having showcasing his incredible talents is exciting. And I was like, finally we're we're you know, like and Glee does that in so many other ways that like, I'm not I'm not watching over what Glee has done, you know what I mean. But in this case, for for Noah, it was disappointing because I was like, had the storyline maybe perhaps brought up his weight and wasn't centered around his weight and the fat jokes like, and he had responded in a different way. And I guess that's what the difference is between twenty you know, two thousand and yeah, fifteen. In twenty twenty five, it would have been actually more I don't know, acceptable or yeah.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing. You have the Spencer character who is unabashedly right we keep saying, postmodern gay, unapologetic about it, totally we're seeing not the article that right, yes, And so it's like, Okay, you have an opportunity here with Roderick to like give him something totally totally and not just be like a punching bag for somebody else. And the only reason Spencer's nice to him is because Rodrick. Yes, And like, I think it ends up being like really sweet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the whole storyline of the rope and then him with the rig rope at the end. I was like, I want Noah to win. I want Roderick to win. I just don't want him to win in this way. I was like, I can't watch this.
Speaker 2: I had flashbacks to like some Nickelodeon show in the nineties where like climbing a rope was like the big thing of the episode.
Speaker 1: Probably like a Miley like uh.
Speaker 2: No that before that, like pet and peat Oh my god, I think it was Pete and Pete.
Speaker 1: Really, I feel like I know this episode.
Speaker 2: It my god, Jenna, the deep cockles bowels of my brain folds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, like it's still there. Yeah, it might be. It might be.
Speaker 2: I think it might be that. I think it might be too, And like I liked that low stakes of like oh, it's the high school. You have to climb the rope, but it felt so nineties.
Speaker 1: It did, but it also had to do with his weight now with the rope, like you know what I mean, it wasn't overcoming fears or it wasn't overcoming something.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 2: It's like physical ability.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because of his weight. Like it just felt like I don't I want no part of this. I want no part of this at all.
Speaker 2: It also was weird because Will witnesses Spencer being awful to roder and then when he like, he doesn't really call him out on it, he just makes them partner together, and it's like, bro, like, why are we always rinning out this stuff? Slide yeah, nothing else. You don't get away with anything else.
Speaker 1: Now, but like and and then even at the end when Roderick's like thanking him for like like I'm I'm eating better and I'm right, I sometimes I have a cheeto or something, I.
Speaker 2: Was like, oh no, no, no, no, no justice for Roderick.
Speaker 1: Justice for Roderick. So all to say, I don't even really want to get into that storyline because it's I just don't want to give it air.
Speaker 2: I mean, we gave it a lot of air.
Speaker 1: We did give it a lot of air, but in the airing our agreemances. Yeah, you know, but I.
Speaker 2: Liked everybody was great.
Speaker 1: Everybody is beautifully yes, and and and Marshall or Spencer and uh Alistair Ali Star Alistair a star, We're really cute, cute and never stuff And he's on the show. Had no idea he was on it. Wemberwin Billy and started coming up and you were like, you know, Phinney's was on our show, and I was like, boot was he? That's embarrassing.
Speaker 2: I also, you know, it's like two young straight dudes kissing and good for them. It was stigmatized. I know. It's not like I don't want to, I know, but it was really like they committed and I appreciate it. And Marshall, as horrible as Spencer was during this episode, Marshall was so good.
Speaker 1: No, They're really all very good and like good chemistry, great performances, believable, like honest, it was really sweet. And Michael Hitchcock getting all of that out of these new guys, like we're so was very very good.
Speaker 2: I as much as I hated the Roderick storyline, yeah, what I liked in this section overall was how Spencer is sort of insane, where in one breath he's awful to Roderick and saying all these horrible things, and then he's also so unabashedly like flirty and like down bad for this guy totally and it is so funny.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's like oh the Jacqueline hide.
Speaker 2: Yeah in the seconds, yes, and it's like I like it walking down the hallway and singing and watching him and.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, also his number so good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how bad he is at flirting really great.
Speaker 1: I like that too too because it's like the football it's like breaking all the norms of like the football player. He's gay, he's he's not, he has no game, like I like see.
Speaker 2: That was what was nice too. It's like Roderick was actually commenting on how bad his game was, Like Roderick has some other character here. There's some other things going.
Speaker 1: On totally totally, and just also Noah being a really good like intuitive actor for being so brand new like all of them, it's very impressive.
Speaker 2: There's that sweet little scene at the end finally, because Spencer's just blowing it with alistair at every turn, and then Roderick wings Wingman's him hard and gets Alistair to come to the bar mitzvah and watch his performance and admits that he was good and really hot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's cute. It's cute. They're both really cute.
Speaker 2: And now we got more boys kissing. Non fucks. We had a double gay wedding last episode. In this episode, we got two new gays kissing. Keep it going, the gay agenda is alive and well on Glee. Still keep it moving.
Speaker 1: Let's keep keep moving the needle.
Speaker 2: Okay, see, you win some, you lose.
Speaker 1: And you lose them. Also, when at the end when Sue reveals that she's like been like a slave to Myron, and then Myron is now in school with them in the glee club, and that scene where he steps on the foot was he did he step on suitan?
Speaker 2: He kicks her shin.
Speaker 1: He kicks her shin. It is so ridiculous and funny and like inappropriate, but I loved it.
Speaker 2: I also loved how Will was excited that there was another not being freaked out that there was a little kid in high school now. He was like, oh no, there's another new talented member of the glee club and that's great, and Rachel. It's nice having Rachel there because she's sort of like the reaction for the audience, like that's what we're thinking, because she's like, that doesn't seem right, that's weird, Sue. Back in the hurt Locker, back again.
Speaker 1: I was like, did I click over to be down there a different episode? Yeah, back in the hurt locker locker and spending the last few weeks of her professional life fulfilling what is her destiny.
Speaker 2: It's the last few weeks of her professional life because she said she's retiring. Also, I don't feel like they made a big enough deal about that. But she's back in the hurt Locker and she's like, they can bury me in here, but like return to her mission to once and for all bring everybody down. Yes, yes, she's a sad lady.
Speaker 1: So she's about her and we're about to.
Speaker 2: Go, which is fun. I do enjoy that.
Speaker 1: No, I love it.
Speaker 2: It's it's I mean, the greatest hits.
Speaker 1: Also, let's bring it back full circle. You know where we started. Let's just take it back to the beginning.
Speaker 2: That's right, Jenna, the very beginning.
Speaker 1: Now, let's creation performances. Where's my wrath?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sure, Friday, I am in love. Hey, hey, I want to break free A plus Uptown Funk.
Speaker 4: A A minus minus break free.
Speaker 2: Break Free was crazy. It was really crazy, like a bee plus yeah, B.
Speaker 1: Plus cool kids, I'm gonna give it a bee. A bee.
Speaker 2: Got a B minus.
Speaker 1: Okay, fine, let's do TARTI.
Speaker 2: Takes cringe moments all of Oh, Roderick, Roderick. And yeah there were some weird Jewish jokes in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with the and then I did like Rachel's like true love for the barber, so though exciting.
Speaker 2: That was great. Yeah, Madison also made some weird microaggressive comment about Jane's hair. Yeah it felt like a little.
Speaker 5: Racist, Yeah, not a little. Best dance move lose my breath, lose my breath. Also, you know there was some good dancing in that, the break dancing in Uptown Funk.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, for sure, bring out all those dancers. Best song, I want to break free, Oh.
Speaker 4: I want to break free down prop I mean the the Myron's inhaler, the inhaler, but also the thing Myron comes down in like from the ceiling.
Speaker 2: Whatever that contraption is.
Speaker 1: That that was really good. Uh, it's like the reverse toaster. You know.
Speaker 2: Performance pot the.
Speaker 1: Best line are we going to saying? Are we gonna about to announce another alumnus? Walking through the door really hit hard for me. It was like, yeah, good for you, Kitty.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was great. I agree with that one. Okay, oh no performance MVP.
Speaker 1: Josie and Billy Yeah, I mean and Marshall okay, all of them?
Speaker 2: The New Kids kid? All right, fine, the New Kids Okay? Should we found a TikTok? Jenna doctor Doctor? This one has six million views? Whoa Glee talk one says they were doing tours in eleven Remember when Glee was so popular that they even did a tour. Yeah, we did a couple tours and it's clips of our tour. Even made a movie about it. Yes, we have the Warblers performing. I have met so many people here in London that were at our shows. Jenna really yes, well, because we did two weeks there so so many.
Speaker 1: People the it's also streaming on HBO Max Now and it's the extended version so Tina's in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go watch that because that one so good.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna watch it. I'm going to show him a Matt you should I think she should like it.
Speaker 2: I think she can you film her reaction?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I will.
Speaker 2: I will of you please, I want to see that really or Facebook?
Speaker 3: Mom?
Speaker 2: Who's that?
Speaker 1: Mommy?
Speaker 2: I just wanted to show her dog days.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll show her dog days and I'll see what she says.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 1: Okay, we are at the Star. We are almost there.
Speaker 2: But next up, very exciting, we have Josie Tode. Yeah, talk to her about doing this insane thing when she was.
Speaker 1: Page of thirteen exactly. Okay, thanks for joining us.
Speaker 2: And that's what you really missed. Thanks for listening and follow us on Instagram at and that's what you really miss pod. Make sure to write us a review and leave us five stars. See you next time,