Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: With so many tools and tabs and never enough time, growing a business can feel pretty overwhelming. Between your email marketing system, your payment software, your CRM, your content tools, your email tools, keeping track of everything gets out of control really fast. You end up spending more time organizing documents and data than actually connecting with prospects and customers. That's where HubSpot steps in. It's the all in one customer platform for growing better. With HubSpot, marketers generate better leads, sales, builds tighter relationships with customers, and closes more deals, simple as that. And service supports your customers at scale with tools like hubspots, AI, Chatbot and knowledge Base. Plus with built in AI to answer common customer questions, brainstorm and write marketing content, and more so, your teams can say goodbye to busy work, meaning your marketers, sales reps and service teams actually have time to do what they were hired to do and when they grow, the sky's the limit. Grow better faster with hubspots all in one customer places. Visit HubSpot dot com to get started today, all right time for Sharper Square, Chad Milman, CEEO Action Network. All odds provided by DraftKings. So I was a Will Levis bonehead play from going two too and one. So I was overjoyed. I actually thought, I mean, I was wrong on the Carolina side, but other than that, I felt pretty good about it.
Speaker 1: I could go in.
Speaker 2: An order of importance, but I was thinking about this. I am above going in order. I just give you my plays and you dissect them. So let's just start with a team that is this close to beating Kansas City arrowhead and I think the Chiefs are a better version of last year's Super Bowl champ Baltimore. I think the Raiders are bad, and I don't think they're terribly well coached. I mean the fact that the only way they'll win this physicality, and the Chargers were more physical. They beat them at their only game. I think Baltimore's really good. I don't think Lamar will run sixteen times on average. I think Kansas City brings that out of him. It's a huge number. I hate doing that. I think Baltimore's pissed. I'm going to swallow the eight and a half Sharper square, so.
Speaker 3: It's square, but you're not going to find a ton of guys who when they're doing this are excited about betting the Raiders. You mentioned Carolina, Right, I was on Carolina last week too. The wise guys will be on Carolina again this week at six and a half point underdogs, in the same way they're going to be on the Raiders, which started at nine and a half, got up to ten, and then was bet down to nine and a half, than nine, and now eight and a half. So it's getting closer to a number that I think at some point the wise guys will come back in on Baltimore. But at this big of a number, they're just betting the number, and this early in the season, everything tells you that you are playing against the over reaction. Right, everyone saw the same thing you did. The Ravens come within a toenail of tying the chief Yiefs at Arrowhead in a massive game against the Chiefs team that looks like he can break every rule of betting that exists in the universe. Right, the Raiders people were high on they got crushed and they didn't look very good doing it. And Antonio Peers made terrible, terrible decisions. I read in the Athletic that that decision he made on fourth down in his own territory. It was the first time a coach had been down and in his own territory in the fourth quarter and punted in eight years. It's one of the most cowardly calls that has been made in the past eight years. And you could see him on camera. There's the videos of him saying, should I be going for this right now? So there's a sentiment that people are overreacting to the bad coaching, the bad play, and the great play by the Ravens.
Speaker 1: So yes, the wise guys are going to be on the Raiders.
Speaker 2: So let me take an underdog. Minnesota at home against the forty nine ers San Francisco in a short week, played virtually a perfect football game. Even when you're as good as the Niners, that's very hard to do back to back. Pretty always feels like he's better at home. Minnesota will negate some of the pass rush because they're great at left tackle. They're also good at running back, tight end, wide receiver, and they can bring a little heat. I think Minnesota is actually I said this before the season. If they finished fourth, they will be the greatest fourth place team in the history of the league. They've got a lot of good players. They have a brilliant coach, really really sharp guy. He reminds me of Kevin Stefanski before he started winning Coach of the Year. He's just he's operating at a different level. This was at six. At one point, I think I take the Vikings five and a half. Sharper square wise. Guys are taking the Vikings at five and a half. They took him at six. They still like the Vikings.
Speaker 3: I got to tell you I was leaning Niners in this game, and part of it is Kyle Shanahan is so good. You and I have talked about this, like, he does not get concerned when he's missing pieces. It actually I think inspires him to be more creative. And he's also been very good on short weeks on the road eight and two during his career, one of the four best coaches in the past five years on short weeks when he's a favorite on the road. That said, I think Kevin O'Connell is starting to get a lot more credit as a coach than people wanted to give him. You know, two years ago, three years ago, it was Brian Dayball and Kevin O'Connell.
Speaker 1: They were neck and neck for Rookie of the Year. Coaching.
Speaker 3: They both had teams that were excellent in one score games they played each other in the playoffs. The Giants win in Minnesota, Brian day Ball wins Coach of the Year. He's getting more credited as the best coach right and Kevin O'Connell had a similar year. And then last year did wonders when Kirk Cousins went down and Brian Dayball's team is cratering when their top quarterback goes down. Then we see what happens last week. A bad quarterback for the Giants, a historically bad quarterback in Sam Darnold, and he has a Cinderella like first half ten for ten on his first ten passes with a touchdown, a ninety nine yard touchdown drive that ends with a fourth down pass like touchdownass to Jehman Jefferson, Kevin O'Connell is a very good coach, and I think that's another reason why the why guys are in their vikings.
Speaker 2: So there's two things that I look at with the Jets in this heightens when you play a standalone game, and the feeling is you're humiliated physically, like the Jets were pushed around the field eight straight scoring drives by San Francisco. That is so embarrassing for Robert Sama. That was an embarrassing physical performance. Now they go to potentially one of the worst offenses in the league. For a quarterback, I don't think him play. I don't think Will Levis can play. I don't think he's fluid enough. I think his judgment's bad. This is what I saw on the SEC. That's the first part. The second part is San Francisco makes everybody. So does Andy Reid and McVeigh. They make a lot of people look bad. In the Week one, I think the Jets are actually a pretty good football team. When this number got up to four, Now I sound like such a square on this, but four is an interesting number. Here's how I view four. I like favorites four because the market doesn't want to create force. They'd rather you be three to three and a half. When the market has to go to four, their signaling okay, it is just a better team. This started for the Jets for a better team. They're pissed. I don't think Will Levis can play. Home Field's never met anything in Nashville. I know it's square. I take the Jets minus three and a half.
Speaker 3: Well, otherwise guys like the Titans and they're kind of holding their nose here. There's a couple things in play, and that number four is really important, and I'm glad you bring it up, and we'll do that in the last part of my soliloquy here. The Jets had were physically dominated totally. Not just that their defense, which is supposed to be their strength, as you noted, eh straight scoring drives. Their defensive line was destroyed by Shanahan's blocking scheme and their run scheme, and they could not get to Purty, who's just incredibly nifty in the pocket. Bill Callahan showed last week that he can do something really interesting with this Titans offensive line from a running perspective. You know, Bill Callahan, who is Brian Callahan's father, legendary offensive line coach, left the Browns this past season to go work with his son revamp the Titans offensive line. The Titans defense did not give up a touchdown to the Bears, right like the Bears were scoring on special teams and they were scoring on defense because Will Levis, as you said, is a terrible quarterback. The wise guys are betting the number here. The four is key teams that open at four or higher at home in weeks one and two sixty percent against the spread the last twenty years, teams that open at four or higher at home after losing their last game against the spread, which the text with the Titans did sixty four percent since twenty twenty one. More stat that is very interesting. The Jets were dominated on Monday night, and now of a defense that was on the field for a ton of plays going back short week to be against another really physical team. That's what the Titans want to be. Teams with fewer than twenty five minutes of possession in Week one six and twenty five against the spread in Week two, that's nineteen percent the jtal So look, I'm with you, like this isn't going to be one of my five best plays because I don't trust Will Levis and it's and it's it's becoming clear in this league there is such a delta between competent quarterbacking and really good quarterbacking and not it's becoming too much of a hindrance for teams where despite all these numbers that go back, you're gonna have to play the quarterback in some situations. And this to me is a scary spot. The Wise guys aren't scared. They bet the Titans. I'm a little scared.
Speaker 2: I want to take Denver plus two and a half against the Steelers, and here's what, Thank god, I thought it was a really tough spot for both Nicks in the opener loud stadium. You don't really know the defense. You have to go watch Baltimore. Mike McDonald also, Seattle's got elite corners, and you're a rookie. They asked him to throw forty two times. He had one terrible pick. He's more mobile and anybody thinks. And I had another another ex player who I respect, tell me this week he's going to be the best rookie quarterback. He may not be the best year two three, four, he's going to have the best year. The rest of them have defensive coaches. I think Denver wins here. They've always been good at home. I think it's a coaching mismatch. I think Peyton's a brilliant coach. I like the Steelers as dogs, not his favorites. Denver plus the point Sharper square.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent, ding ding ding ding Ding. Wise guys love the Broncos. Here's probably going to take a little piece of the Broncos on the money line as well. Great spot for bow Nicks. I think the Wise guys they love Seattle. They're really impressed with Seattle's defense, so love Mike mcd ronald and what he can do with that team. And I think the Wise guys were also really impressed with how much better the Broncos played last year this last week as a team versus what they looked like a year ago. And defensively true, but I think they were excited about bon Nicks.
Speaker 1: And if you watch the game back and.
Speaker 3: We heard this on the favorites from scouts and from professionals who all watch a lot of film, bo Nicks recognizes he missed some easy throws and that's because he was still getting to know the pace of the game. They liked the way he was a gamer. They liked the way the Broncos stayed in that game. They basically made the game a push. They backdoor pushed in that game. Seattle was a six point favorite, So there's a lot of sentiment that this is the right side. The line moved from three to.
Speaker 1: Two and a half.
Speaker 3: And I will say, you excited about Tomlin Tomlin is the greatest underdog coach possibly in the history of the game the past twenty years for sure. Not just great as an underdog, great as an underdog winning outright. He is just as bad when he is a favorite forty one twenty eight and one against spread as a road dog in his career thirty two forty and two as a road favorite, so it's almost completely flipped right. And when he opens as a favorite of three or more on the road thirty eight percent against the spread, So I would say you're on the right side. Also, we've talked about this on the show. You know, we do this thing called the Luck Rankings at Action that sort of takes the noise out of all the games and tells you what the expected score would have been based on the stats and if you didn't have the flukiness and things like that, which there's always regression when there's flukiness. Broncos are one of the three games that has the highest sort of delta between lucky and unlucky in the Steelers in the and the Broncos.
Speaker 1: So we like the Broncos.
Speaker 2: Here, I'll give you another underdog. I like Falcons plus six and a half. I worry about Kirk cousins immobility. But I thought Atlanta was at a big coaching disadvantage when they faced the Steelers because Arthur Smith knew their entire roster and it was Kirk cousins first game back off an injury. He was very hesitant, a little like if you looked at Aaron Rodgers passing stats. In the first game he moved, he had twenty one passes, nineteen to the left. He was not going to throw blind behind him. He wanted to see the left side of the field. He didn't want to get hit from behind. And Aaron's great, but that first game back off the accident, they're all hesitant. Kirk was hesitant. Philadelphia's defense is not good. They spend money on it, they drafted. They were giving up seven yards of play to green Bay and green Bay's good. But young Atlanta's got players. I think they play really well. I know Kirk in big standalone games isn't great. Six and a half's a ton. I would take Atlanta here, sharper.
Speaker 3: Square totally sharp wise guys like the Falcons here. I'm a little hesitant personally, haven't really laid into this game yet, but there's a lot of factors that go in the direction of what you're talking about. I think the biggest concern anybody has. It wasn't just that Kirk Cousins was hesitant. There were throws where it looked like he didn't want to plant off his injured achilles, and so he was short hopping throws that looked like he was throwing off of one leg. Right, So I think that was the bigger concern, and maybe after a full game he's a little more comfortable, you know. I think that what's interesting here is to the Falcons advantage their interior line, especially at center and right guard. Those are two of the best players at their positions in the NFL. The strength of the Eagles is their interior pressure, not their edges. The strength of the Steelers was their edges. So just sort of it's not really intuitive, but the way the Falcons play might mitigate the Eagles' greatest advantage defensively.
Speaker 1: So a lot of wise guys are on the on the Falcons here.
Speaker 2: I'm going to take one more underdog Giants plus one and a half at the Commanders. Daniel Jones. Actually, this is a vomit game that nobody wants to watch, But I did think. I do think Brian Davis a really good coach, and I thought they were bad in the first series. Washington was just outplayed by a better quarterback and a better team. The Giants were awful. It looked like they hadn't practiced. They've actually had. Daniel Jones's five to one and one against Washington, when he faces a team that's his equal, he can compete. There's no way I'm giving any you know, I'm taking any points I get in this game. Giants plus one and a half, mostly unwatchable, Sharper Square.
Speaker 3: Totally sharp. That is the Corner TV game of the week, Kylin. It is the game nobody wants to watch unless you are betting it. The wise guys will be on the Giants, mainly for the reasons you just said. Dave Ball has basically done incredibly well against the Commanders. Daniel Jones has done well against the Commanders. There's always going to be overreaction in Week two, and obviously the wise guys or the fans are overjoyed with what they saw from Jaden Daniels. Right, his Rookie of the Year odds for offense shrink people were piling in on him for Rookie of the Year because of how he played, and he was dynamic and he made decent enough throws, but also the running ability that is not a recipe that they can sustain, and it also leads to overreaction in the market. So the book maker shaded the number a little bit, and really this game should be closer to pick. So you're getting about a point a half of value because people are so against the Giants and they loved what they saw from the commanders.
Speaker 2: Td Tuddy taking it to the house in for six, whatever you call it. Touchdown. One thing's for sure. Tds matter more at DraftKings sports Book and official sports betting partner of the NFL. On the ground, in the air, special teams or defense, they don't care how you score them. They want to bet on touchdowns. You want to bet on touchdowns. Draftking Sports Book number one place to bet on tds. Ready to place your first NFL bet and something simple like a player scoring a touchdown? Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app Make your bet today, Ready to do a touchdown? Dance your own new Draft Kings customers Bet five bucks and get two hundred and fifty in bonus bets instantly and one month of NFL Plus premium. Download the DraftKings sportsbook app The Coach Colin Again. New customers bet five bucks and get two fifty in bonus bets and one month of NFL Plus premium only on Draft Kings. The Crown is Yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling Problem call one eight hundred gambler In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and Y, or text hope and Y four six seven three six nine In Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill, Casino and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over. Agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction. Void in New Hampshire, Oregon. In Ontario, bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. For additional terms and responsible gaming resources, see DKNG dot co slash ft ball. NFL Plus Premium offer available only to new and former NFL Plus subscribers. Additional NFL Plus Premium time at NFL dot com slash terms.
Speaker 1: Here's a favorite I like.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I feel that you can get ahead of the market for about a week to two. It happens more in college because there's so many games on TV. It's harder for bookmakers. Sometimes you just if you're a regional better and you follow the PAC twelve. I can remember years ago getting on an Oregon State team and they I knew their personnel really well, and I watched their games and had a good friend up there, and it happened. Sometimes it doesn't happen a lot in the pros. I'm not so sure. We're not three or four weeks away from saying CJ. Stroud's the third best quarterback in the league. I think he's insane. I mean Greg co Sell on my show is like he's making throws that almost nobody in the planet can make, like Stafford Burrough Mahomes. Yes, I think I had somebody that was at Friday's Bears practice before the game saying the ball was on the ground more than they'd ever seen it. Caylebby's really struggling. Romadunze may not play, Keenan Allen may not play. I think CJ. Stroud is he is really something. I mean he is that second game he played I think it was Baltimore in his career. I was like, wait a minute, this is Baltimore. What is he doing. I think this could be ugly. I think the Texans are going to win. I thought it would. When I guess the line on this, I thought it would be closer to six and a half, seven, seven and a half. At six, I think i'd take the text in Sharper square.
Speaker 1: So look, it's a little bit square.
Speaker 3: The reason it's at six is because it opened at six and a half, and the wise guys definitely felt that was inflated for exactly the reasons you just said. You know, obviously, We've talked about this. I'm from Chicago.
Speaker 1: I love the Bears.
Speaker 3: I will have a text chain on Sundays with all my guys from Chicago. I can't even respond because they come in so fast, and I'm so anxious about all the other bets for me, like, I don't want to talk to anybody, right, forty five texts in the first half of that Bears game, we thought the Bears had already broken. Caleb Williams like he was pushing the ball. He wasn't throwing the ball, he was looking at his first read and then taking off. He was inaccurate. He was throwing too early on deep passes because he already realized, oh my god, my offensive line is crap and I can't outrun these defensive linemen. So we already looked like it was over right, like we've seen it as Bear stands a thousand times.
Speaker 1: Obviously we know that's not the case.
Speaker 3: But you couple that and how bad he looked in the fact the Bears needed special teams in defense to beat the Titans with how good CJ.
Speaker 1: Stroud look. He made a throw.
Speaker 3: On a third down, rolling right across his body middle of the field, third and nineteen.
Speaker 1: Got it.
Speaker 3: It's the kind of throw you can only make if you are an other world talent. We had what third and eleven, third and twelve to seal the game, and he at Nico Collins on a dart where Nico Collins caught it with an inch of space before the sideline got a knee down. That ends the game, right, Like CJ. Shroud is something special, But that's why the line was too high. So at six it's about where it's supposed to be. You're not getting much of an advantage, might even be a little bit high still at six and a half.
Speaker 1: The wise guys like it. So you're playing a bad number.
Speaker 2: Okay, a game every week. I want you to teach me and the audience a lesson. I don't get the number. So the Lions go to overtime, that's not good. Generally, I stay away from teams that go to overtime. You know, seven to ten more plays the Lions. Clearly Baker played his best game as a pro. This line is seven and a half. I still think without Puka Nakua and three backup offensive linemen, the Rams moved the ball up and down the field in the second half, did everything then wanted to do. Blake Korham didn't even play Tyler Higbe. Their tight end is out.
Speaker 1: They were.
Speaker 2: It was just Cooper Cup, Matt Stafford and McVeigh and backups, and they move up and down the field. Baker's got legitimate receivers. I don't understand the number. You know to me before, Why explain how Detroit is seven and a half? What's the side here?
Speaker 3: Well, look that the Lions, according to a lot of power ratings, should be bigger favorites. Like I love the Lions in this spot and that is a massive number to bet.
Speaker 2: It is a quarterback in Baker, it is.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing.
Speaker 3: I think that there's a couple of things going on. Number One, on the on the Buck side, they are getting overvalued because Baker was so good in that opening game, right, But you were great against a rebuilding team, and the expectations for the Bucks for a lot of people were kind of low, and from a public point of view, they've now exceeded them. And Baker looked unbeatable, but he played against the team with a defensive line that is basically starting from scratch, against a defense that doesn't have great defensive backs, so he could kind of have his way. The Rams are like their game plan, which they had five months to build coming off a playoff game. They were so tuned in and they were still losing seventeen to three, and they needed a couple penalties to get themselves back in a position. And yes, they were moving the ball up and down the field because their offensive line was terrible, but it was really passing the ball and what they did the Rams was brilliant. Matthew Stafford one step drop, first redthrow. Aden Hutchinson was in his grill every single play, even when Matthew Stafford was throwing it with after about a second and a half, right, Baker is not that a player. Baker is not as sort of efficient with when he drops back and getting to his first receiver. And I think the Lions, and we saw this in the overtime, they are so physically dominant. They're playing at home. Dan Campbell is the best coach against the spread the past five years, Jared Goff twenty six and nine against the spread. Indoors like, this is a this is a really good team. I think this is the second best roster in the NFC. You could argue the Niners are the best. The Lions showed something. They're a physically dominant team. It is not about the edges, It is not about Dan Campbell and sort of going for it. Their offensive defensive line are fierce. So I like the Lions there. I think they are going to blow this team away.
Speaker 2: Okay, I always ask you for a game I missed a game you feel strongly about. It's often an unwatchable, egregiously bad television product. But I already gave you that with the Giants in Washington. So what say you?
Speaker 1: Well, look, I do like another favorite.
Speaker 3: It's a little chalky for me, but I do like the Cowboys against the Saints. I think, you know, Mike McCarthy and Dak Prescott, they are juggernauts during the regular season, they are juggernauts as big favorites at home.
Speaker 1: I am not a fan of the Saints.
Speaker 3: I think they played a bad Carolina team and got in the exact right position. But Dak is a favorite at home. Fifteen and nine against the spread. He's a good yeah, past three years as a favorite of six or more in his career, thirty one, thirteen and one. That's right, Like, he's just great in this spot. And so I like to I am on the side of the Cowboys here. I think anything under seven you're getting a good number. Here's the game that a lot of wise guys have been talking about and has had one of the biggest moves, and it makes me sick to my stomach, but we're going to bet it.
Speaker 1: Green Bay Packers.
Speaker 2: What if Malik Willis plays?
Speaker 3: I know, I know, I don't know what to tell you, but like, that's that's the game everybody is talking about. Look, this game was at three and a half. It went down to three. Now there's some places where it's two and a half. That is not the squares coming in and betting on the Packers. That is the wise guys coming in. And like I think, I think there's a couple of things. One the swing, the Packers were in what's called the look aheadline, so the line that was set before last week's games, the Packers were four and a half point favorites with Malik Willis, they opened US three and a half point underdogs. That's an eight point swing. Patrick Mahomes is worth eight points against the point spread. And the way that guy has figured this out is they take how much better is he than his backup? It's not just about what would the line be if he's not playing if what would the line be if his backup is playing? Right, So, Jordan Love, as good as he is, is not an eight point swing kind of generator when it comes to quarterback play. So they think there was a little bit of inflation in the way that they reopen the line from three and a half, which is why I got bet down. But also there are some on the field elements here. Number one, Malik Willis, if he knows anybody, it's the cults right. For the past couple of years, he's had to prepare for the Colts backup quarterbacks when they are playing in their first game fifty against the spread the past three seasons. There is some sort of overreaction in the market that it offers a little bit of value. And then just look on the field, like the Colts defensive secondary is in trouble. They were not great this past week against the Texans. They're banged up. I mentioned the Jets and they're twenty five points twenty five minutes of possession. The other team that this applies to from the past week the Indianapolis Colts. So that's another factor to look at. Matt Lafleor. I just said, Dan Campbell best coach past five years against spread, Matt Lafleur second best spread against the spread.
Speaker 1: So a lot of.
Speaker 3: Indicators here that are leading people to bet the Packers. To hold your nose, bet the number kind of thing. If you can get the three, I wouldn't say take it at two.
Speaker 1: And a half.
Speaker 2: Chad Millman, c CEO Action Network All Odds provided by DraftKings. He's an Oxford, Mississippi now Celebrannial Friend's new book right, Thompson. So it's supposed to be a bourbon town. That's what I'm not a bourbon drinker. It's supposed to be a bourbon town. Can you validate that or verify that.
Speaker 3: I can validate that I did have a bunch of bourbons last night. I'll tell you a funny story. I got back to my hotel. We were a bunch of us were at Right's house hanging out. And you know you've interviewed Right.
Speaker 1: He is the.
Speaker 3: Quintessential Southern personality, great voice, drips accent like and he is a Mississippian and he's got this town wired. And so we're hanging out his house and starts with barbecue dinner, and then it's a few drinks, and then it's a few more drinks, and then it's like after midnight and we're still sitting in the same place, and it's beautiful outside and we're sitting on bourbons. And I get back to my hotel and you know how in hotels, like there's eight different lights and eight different light switches. You're not used to like the layout right, maddening. And so when I take out my contacts, I'm legally blind, Like I can't see anything.
Speaker 1: I need to feel the room.
Speaker 3: And I realized I took out my contacts and I hadn't turned off all the lights. So I had to get like nose to the wall to find the light switches. Found the light switch for the hallway, found the light switch for the light behind it TV, found the light switch for the bathroom. Like felt around and got to the desk lights the you know, the side table lights by the bed. Could not find the light switch for the overhead light. Like, I'm in the wall, cannot find out. I go back to all the other light switches. I'm putting them up and down. Cannot find it. I had to do the most embarrassing thing. I called the front desk. I'm like, I know, Oxford's a crazy town. I promise you I'm not so far gone. I'm gonna forget this. In the morning, I cannot find the light switch for my overhead light. And he goes, Okay, what do you want me to do? I'm like, do you have any idea where the light switches are.
Speaker 1: In my room? He goes, what room are you in?
Speaker 3: I go three twenty five? He goes, all right, let me think about it. He goes now, and I don't have anything down here that maps it. I was about to see it him again. It's after midnight. There's only one guy in the desk. He can't leave, but I'm about to see him. Any chance you can come up to my room and check out where the lights are. And then as I was about to say it, I'm like, that's the most sketchy thing that you could possibly say after midnight to a god work in the front desk.
Speaker 1: I put the I said, you know what, I'll figure it out.
Speaker 3: I put the phone down and I say to myself, I'm like, I'm just I'm just gonna have to sleep with the light on, like I don't know what else to do. And then I gave myself a new Rockney. I'm like, Milman, you're gonna find this light switch. You can find this light switch again. I'm hands on the wall, feeling it around, feeling around. Finally I get to the thermostat. It is directly next to the thermostat. It looks like the thermostat found the light switch, turned it off. Felt full relief. Tripped on my way to the bed because I couldn't see anything anymore. But I did find that light switch. And I didn't insult anybody on the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that would have been a woman at the front desk. That's a lawsuit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I come.
Speaker 3: Burn spread clearly. It's so good I cannot find a light scratch.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gonna bounce back.
Speaker 1: Good seeing anybody, good, seeing you too, brother, I'll see you later.
Speaker 2: The volume