Speaker 1: Look maner oh, I see you my own mind and look over there is that culture. Yes, goodness loves culture ding dong love.
Speaker 2: Culture calling culture and sort of in the house culture in the house.
Speaker 3: Well, this is the most precious skill to me in life, which is something that you do well. I don't think I do well someone who can just unfurl their mind solo in front of a mil The.
Speaker 2: Mind are three words I didn't know I needed together until you just did that on.
Speaker 3: Wow, through words, through movement. It's like certain people do like a stream of consciousness. I don't think that's what our guest does. I think there's something even more elevated where it's like you've been told it's like slam poetry.
Speaker 4: I didn't know if I was supposed to be you.
Speaker 3: Welcome to your ears.
Speaker 4: I was like me being privy to this.
Speaker 5: I was like looking at the camera like holy ship.
Speaker 4: Me. I loved it. I'm like, keep going, keep going, But like I think.
Speaker 3: You do it better. Literally, I'm not kidding than anyone else who is ever less.
Speaker 4: This is insane.
Speaker 5: This is so crazy of you, Like it's like not even clicking.
Speaker 3: Don't you agree? Though long winded? Listen to it it's like, thank you. It's poetry what you do.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 5: I know everyone's saying that, which, like, my head cannot fit in this room right now.
Speaker 4: It's like so insane. More than it doesn't even have to be about the traders.
Speaker 5: It was Bella hadid reposting the business hours TikTok, and then now I'm skyrocking into the stratosphere.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I cannot be stopped.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 3: It was like it was bound to happen anyway. I don't think we all loved Bella. You didn't need the Bella reposts.
Speaker 5: I don't know, like, I mean, maybe you just podcast takes so long to get off their feet that I'm like, damn, like I don't actually know if this is clicking. And people say they like get like they're lying to my face because you know I'm lying to everyone else's face.
Speaker 4: No buck, no are you kidding?
Speaker 5: I'm like, no, stop, you guys are both iconic. I'm like, literally imposter syndrome.
Speaker 3: Don't don't be literally, don't what are you talking about. I'm like, I got nervous for you today that you were coming.
Speaker 5: Yes, same, I took an ad van last night. I woke up groggy is point five.
Speaker 3: Okay, I listen times you're like up on your doses because you are medical professional.
Speaker 4: Right, exactly right, Like I know you know you got it together and.
Speaker 5: Yeah, literally via experience and experimentation.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, I know.
Speaker 3: But I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what's the girl that will get you if you allow her to take over your life, which I did at one point.
Speaker 3: And then I was waking up every morning and just started to melatonin. Oh really, meliconin.
Speaker 2: You have to really be careful of her. Yeah, because ten milligrams of melatonin is no bad a metric ton of depression.
Speaker 3: WHOA.
Speaker 4: The sobbing in the morning is so real.
Speaker 5: I had so I had a breakdown over a coffee shop and the made hotel because they wouldn't let me get on their their WiFi. I'm like, I spent twenty dollars in carrot juice. I just need to get some work done. So looking at my computer sobbing, I got recognized. No, yes, but she couldn't tell because my head was down that I was going through something. She's like, I just want to like let you know, I'm a huge fan, and I slowly get up with weld eyes.
Speaker 4: This is not one Sydney Sweeney tear.
Speaker 2: This was aa. Yes, why didn't they let you want the WiFi? Because characters wasn't enough?
Speaker 5: Because characters carric juice, because the character the amazing you brought in.
Speaker 3: No, why wasn't carrot juice enough to get on the Wi Fi?
Speaker 4: Because only hotel guests.
Speaker 5: I'm like, it's not going to cost any more money if you let me on the Wi Fi, I swear, and they love to turn me down. But you know what I'm like, Actually, a Karen, I feel like doesn't get as much of a response than a victim.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna cry to your face.
Speaker 5: I'm going to cry to your face and then maybe they would let me on the Wi Fi. Whereas Karen is just like the wrong energy. Then they want to fight.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think if I cried to them, they still wouldn't let me on the Wi Fi, but they would have broke like the bitchy barista character.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because of the characters.
Speaker 6: Wait, you're so right, because I don't want to start any shit started. But for some reason, Brittany was like brandishing this Karen identity. Towards the end of the show. She was like yeah, speak to the manager. And I'm like, you know, that's not something you brag about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I.
Speaker 5: Mean totally Dolores was calling her Karen left and right.
Speaker 4: She'll say it to her face. Really yeah, And I'm like, that's solo.
Speaker 2: One of the I almost did it as my I don't think so honey today, but I'm gonna do something else, which I feel more passionately about. One of my things is like people are dogging Dolores for winning the Traders and I'm like, you know what.
Speaker 3: She was so faithful.
Speaker 2: Yeah that even at the end, she earned it because people were like, we're gonna end the game and to still exists at the end of that whole experience and be like, we're good to share the money. Like just like that lack of cutthroatness is playing the game as a faithful do it that way?
Speaker 5: Yes, it is what it is, you guys. She's at the end for a reason or not a reason. We're all splitting the money. It's how it ended. Yeah, you know, it's like I feel like it's not that deep. Every day she would be like, please Trader kill me. She did not want to be there, so that I was like, bitch, are you a trader? Like why don't you get Yes, Bob the Draggreen was like, are you rich or did you need this money? I was like because at first I was like, what do you mean rich? He's like Bob Harper rich lives next door.
Speaker 4: To Rue Paul right, And I was like, no, I'm here because I need the money. You know, I'm not. This is this is on lone mew mew. My money's still talking.
Speaker 5: Whispering whispers, and I'm screaming yes, yes, poetry. Actually I'm like anyone who listen, I still haven't got my bonus money. I'm seven ninety nine in the hole from the wedding. Oh yeah, that's how much the wedding. Oh my god, thank you. I'm like, now, I'm like, no, I still need to give no.
Speaker 3: So killed me. No, I just offer that. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I'll give you my Venmo. It's my dog's name and his birthday. I had to yes, because it's not your own name.
Speaker 3: No, they were charging and sending you money.
Speaker 4: They filled out they requested. Yeah, They're like, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: I just want one bad slip of a finger and you've given someone two thousand dollars literally, Yes, I feel like the combination that you've experienced of Bachelor Nation being a vibe and being like oh prickly, and you and I are fellow Denver folk. Really grip Aurora.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Oh my god, you're the best thing to ever come out of Aurora.
Speaker 3: You actually like print that on merch.
Speaker 5: No, it is not mean, this makes sense. Why, Like you're so funny, you're so successful.
Speaker 3: No, but wait, you're you were you see c S.
Speaker 4: Yeah you know where?
Speaker 3: No way, shout out. And then you're also.
Speaker 4: Asking for money, probably via Venmo, like get out of here.
Speaker 3: Say they're proud of me.
Speaker 4: No, they're like, Alma matter, I don't care about you, Alma.
Speaker 3: Matter, It doesn't matter. You're the best thing I come out of Colorado's training.
Speaker 4: No, actually I don't usually own it. But you said it.
Speaker 3: Why would you?
Speaker 4: Exactly?
Speaker 3: It's like conversion therapy.
Speaker 4: You went to conversion.
Speaker 3: I went to conversion therapy in Colorado Springs. We would drive down the two hours each way each week. Oh my god, and it was so funny. And then my dad and is bonding that way.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: Like a cinematic piece, right, like bonding in the car rides, driving your son to conversion therapy there in back two hours.
Speaker 5: Exactly what else is there to talk about? You like converted him actually and accepting.
Speaker 3: Yes, but like that is like the crucible that has forged you. Like that is why you are like you.
Speaker 4: Are iconic because Colorado Springs.
Speaker 3: And Broncos and Bashler stars and traders.
Speaker 4: Thank you. Everyone forgets dancing with the stars.
Speaker 3: Nobody you know what.
Speaker 2: We're sitting here with someone you did at tend to across the board.
Speaker 3: And we've never had that before. We've never had that in a guest.
Speaker 5: My buttifoga okay, can you imagine? And I waked at the camera. I had a shot at tequila for the first time in my life. My old Broncos coaches were there like they were talking about me. They were like, where were those legs when she was on the stop it?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 4: And then I winked at the camera. I was like two stepping and I shot him a wink and gave it to him. Yes, that's what got me my ten.
Speaker 3: What was the moment Blaze did not give you a ton.
Speaker 5: He's talking mad ship on Michael Bublaze. This is not the first, second, third, or fourth time. I will also scream it Michael bou Blaze be un dead to me. He he like, literally, I fucked me, looked me up and down on the way to my trailer.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean. I'm like, I'm for sure getting a tent out of this.
Speaker 3: Yes, can you just trying to flirt by giving you an eye?
Speaker 4: I don't know. That is not the way to flirt with me.
Speaker 3: I don't do that.
Speaker 4: Yes, I like the love bomb I like, like, I'm all for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Was that part of the courtship with Robbie you're now wife? Yes, but came on.
Speaker 5: You know what the thing is with love bombing is it's like, it's only love bombing. If you don't like it, you're right, that's ver.
Speaker 3: You know what the thing is.
Speaker 5: If you don't like him, right, once you decide you don't like him, then you're like, fuck you.
Speaker 3: You love bombing forever, every exactly.
Speaker 5: But if you like it, you'll get married in Vegas and it's the love of your life.
Speaker 3: But thank you, it's a while.
Speaker 4: It's been a while.
Speaker 5: She is, especially like in the last couple of weeks, we've been so busy. She is the I would I literally would not be here without her. My manager sent me the sweetest text. He's like, you are becoming so successful because of the people you surround yourself with.
Speaker 4: Like it's just a testament to.
Speaker 5: Literally Robbie, Like she is incredible, not one jealous bone in her body.
Speaker 4: She's like, you're my girl.
Speaker 5: A man could never like I've dated those and just her sheer genuine joy for me.
Speaker 4: Like I check in on her every day. I'm like, are you sure this is okay?
Speaker 5: Like I do want to prioritize our relationship above all, and I know she's the same, so like.
Speaker 4: Love bombing or not like lay it on me? Yeah, She's like, why are you calling me a love b.
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 2: But it's interesting that you bring that up because it's like, famously you went on the Bachelor, and my question is for anyone that really goes on the Bachelor, how genuine was that? Like where was your head at what was your state of mind going into the Bachelor? Is it I'm going to find the man in my dreams and roll the dice on this or were you a fan of the show?
Speaker 4: Was I fucked you?
Speaker 2: Know?
Speaker 5: I was like, I'm yeah, You're like fucked him. It's like, I know what I'm supposed to do and like. And the whole time I was thinking it's me, you know, I'm like, why can't I have a relationship. I was obviously dating like the wrong gender.
Speaker 4: So I was like, this is it. I'm at the age I've done the work.
Speaker 5: I can fall in love with this toe looking ass, you know, skinny Jean wearing.
Speaker 4: This is my guy.
Speaker 2: So when you get out of the car and you see him, is there something that happens because you're on the Bachelor where you're like, is it something like in your brain that makes him an object of affection?
Speaker 3: Because now you look back and you're.
Speaker 4: Like, nah, totally.
Speaker 5: Have you seen his dancing videos? Oh my god, they will make you run. I'm going to send you one and you wish you didn't have eyes like there. But there is people who are like, did the producers manipulate you? I'm like, I manipulated myself. Like you're in an environment the competition aspect is huge.
Speaker 4: You're gaslighting yourself. That's all you talk about.
Speaker 5: In interviews, So you're like, man, I really am in love with him, Like I can do this.
Speaker 4: Thank God, I escaped that by the skin of my teeth.
Speaker 2: I know, and then told him to fu off at the end when he wanted to walk you out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my face full of just saying, I'm like, how did I do that?
Speaker 2: Do you think it was that moment that succurred you the Bachelorette offer because you kind of were just like, Wow, we've never really had someone be this flavor of fuck off toad.
Speaker 5: I definitely thought, but nobody else did, including the producers. I went into my interviews because I interview a lot of like whomen in for the Bachelorette, and I was texting my producer, who we have a really good relationship with, and I was like.
Speaker 4: What do I have this in the bag? Like what do you mean they're interviewing anyone else?
Speaker 5: Like, I'm sure just because they have to and like low and behold that like it was not going to be me for a long time.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what news to me?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Were they just going to have Rachel?
Speaker 5: I think?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Then overall, can you like average out the whole experience across like the entirety of the Bachelor run? Are you like glad I did it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, there you go, Yeah that's great.
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, I'm like I would do it for the accommodations alone, first class, great Champagne, Penthouse. The Bachelor is the one show that I've been on that has treated us really like stars, like the full thing, yes, like trailers.
Speaker 4: Glam every day, great accommodations.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So leaving that, I'm like, what is this right?
Speaker 3: Because I feel like there's little things trickling out of Trader's production where it's like, oh no, we all day at the hotel next to the airport.
Speaker 4: I cannot confirm.
Speaker 2: Love you guys are Cultural Awards winners.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we love you, sir. We know he was the saying.
Speaker 5: No what I may or may not supposed to be saying this, but we stayed in.
Speaker 4: The castle and I will die on that hill.
Speaker 2: We stayed in the castle and basically like that, really was you getting ready for bed right in the end.
Speaker 5: Of ye yes, full face and makeup. They don't mean it, Jade roll and I thought they were going to slow it down, but I like, that is not my favorite.
Speaker 2: Thing that's never happened in the history of the Traders is at one point, the Traders are discussing in the second season murdering Larsa and.
Speaker 3: She's reading a book book and she flips.
Speaker 2: At least thirteen pages and once they were like, Larcia read the book, like.
Speaker 4: Larcia, don't play.
Speaker 5: Yes, we're like get on your selfies, get on your feet only fans.
Speaker 3: This is not the foot money. Yeah, look for her.
Speaker 4: I'm a stand of Real Housewives of Miami.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you, thank you for saying that. I think it's top three, absolutely helpful. Seasons. Ago was like unbelievable. Last year was iffy. But we love Salt Lake, we love Miami. Atlanta's glad, Atlanta's bad. Yeah. Yeah, Jersey obviously Jersey Jersey.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, she was my number one. That's She's what got me into the franchise.
Speaker 2: Yes, literally saying she reminds me of all my mom's friends. To explain it, she's like so like down to the earth and salt of the earth. And there's something about like the loyalty thing, which I don't ascribe to, kind of about all I think you demand loyalty. It's a huge red flag. But with her, I'm like, I know it's authentic to you, and yeah, I will ride for you with this value.
Speaker 5: Completely agree. You said it perfectly. I am ride or die if I fuck with you. But Also, I'm not die.
Speaker 3: It's not the same as like, I'm like, I can't explain it.
Speaker 5: The demanding loyalty, Yeah, put perfectly because it's like, yes, that you cannot go into a relationship with expectations because then it's not genuine. So I don't really demand loyalty maybe because.
Speaker 3: It means you're gonna do something fucked up.
Speaker 2: It's like, it's like, if I'm coming out here being like loyalty from you, I'm like, Okay, what's going to be the gun to my head situation?
Speaker 4: Exactly?
Speaker 3: You're insinuating will.
Speaker 2: Be in at some point in time that I need to ride for you despite anything, Right, I.
Speaker 3: Don't love that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're waiting for you to fuck up.
Speaker 2: And that's my opinion about what Teresa Jude does on New Jersey, not to wait into it.
Speaker 3: But like that's why one.
Speaker 2: Thing with Dolores is I'm like, I understand this is a core back, but sometime.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Teresa is such a liability. The fact that Dolores can stick with her, I'm like, damn girls.
Speaker 3: Exactly right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, were you when you're in the Traders because I would imagine you're like you're obviously a huge fan of reality TV, Like, did you watch the gamer type shows like you're your Survivor person?
Speaker 5: No, when Boston Rob came in and everyone like shit their pants or like got wet, like didn't win, yes, and like have seen like old tiktoks of him where he had like mad slag and that accent.
Speaker 4: I had no idea.
Speaker 5: I'm like, who's this backwards at looking at like I'm not I don't care about him.
Speaker 4: But no, I didn't watch any like gamer stuff. I quickly learned.
Speaker 3: I don't think it held you back, like I mean, did it rely? Not? Right?
Speaker 5: No? Yeah, I went after Tony first, ye, because he was just like he was so chaotic. He has such a big heart, but you have no idea what is going on in that cute little head. And I'm like, he's got to go.
Speaker 2: So actually because he's like all you need to hear is he's a two time winner of Survivor right exact?
Speaker 3: Let him out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And all the gamers do it to themselves because they come in being like I want to be a trader so bad and I would be the first to be recruited.
Speaker 4: So like I'm curious how other seasons are going to go.
Speaker 5: I feel like they need a Trader season of like just gamers and just like dumb reality.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then another one of them yet just we'll call them normies, like non TV folks. Because now the UK is back.
Speaker 4: It's like, oh that pops off. They love the civilians.
Speaker 3: Oh do you watch the International Trader seasons? No? Oh?
Speaker 2: You like, there's like an incredible season of Australia. I think it's Australia season one, and then there's UK series one and three, which I just finished. You'll have like a really different appreciation for it when you see because there's no reality people at all. It's just like kind of normies that they cast. Yeah, but there's something about it when and this speaks to you as well when these people really need the money.
Speaker 4: That's the thing.
Speaker 5: The stakes are not high enough for us for some people. Like that's why like when Danielle at the reunion was like I was doing anything I can for the money. I'm like, respect, Yeah, you swear on your grandchildren. I'm not your grandkid. I don't know what they're going to think when you go.
Speaker 4: Home to them and have your first dinner, Like I'd be like, damn, grandma.
Speaker 2: But.
Speaker 4: Like good for you, like I've done, like you know, way more or less. I'm begging you for seven ninety.
Speaker 3: Nine and he'll give it.
Speaker 4: Please, Okay, girl, No I cannot.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna have to give it to someone who's like begging for money for their college tuition.
Speaker 4: Like I'm not Nicki Minaj. I'm sorry, but like not yet. One day you are.
Speaker 3: The next Nikki.
Speaker 4: You don't know, I don't. It's a lot of pressure. I'm like, now that i'm growing, I'm like, fuck you guys, You're not gonna like it here all the time. Like I swear, I need the bar to be.
Speaker 3: So low, Like I'm about where the bar. It's not about a vertical level of the bar. It's about a horizontal placement. Because you are showing you're literally like telling us like what your medication doses are on your pot. You know, you're being really as fuck and people are loving you for it.
Speaker 5: Yeah honestly, And this sounds like trite, but it's like because I wish somebody else did that, and some people do that on TikTok, right.
Speaker 4: Which is why I started.
Speaker 5: Because there's so much stigma still, Like when I was in my twenties.
Speaker 4: That's when I really needed to be medicated. Well, and now I'm.
Speaker 5: Like I act like I'm fixed, but it's like no, because I medicated, which is yes, yes, fixing, yeah totally, but nobody talked about it, right, you know, it was so taboo.
Speaker 4: Now I meet someone, I'm like, what meds are you on? Yeah, because we're all on what meds are you on?
Speaker 3: I was on.
Speaker 4: Yes love.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Actually I had a real moment yesterday where I was like I showed up to a place I was supposed to go and like socialized, and I realized I was too high, and I was like, wait, I didn't need to be like so stoned to be here. So now I'm trying to make a concerted effort actually back off the self medicating with marijuana.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's gotten to a point which is too much.
Speaker 4: I did that.
Speaker 5: I would do the same thing, and you'll be happy because you're like, why do I have to like put myself through this?
Speaker 4: You know, it's like self sabotage in a way.
Speaker 2: You know what it is for me, It's like this just makes me nervous because of my like family history.
Speaker 3: But it's like when I start forgetting things.
Speaker 2: I'm like, pull the plug, like, don't do anything to your brain where you could like create holes in it and or whatever. Like it's just what I'm on this week right now is it's like every time I even like a thought leaves my mind and it won't come back, I'm like, well.
Speaker 3: That's because I absolutely my brain and this is this is not my own doing.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, where's the genetic testing? I know what's Early on, I was like, yeah, I have to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've become a vegan and like change my literal life. I started coming Dilanphron down to earth. Yes, I can't with with the activities he gets into by the way, in the castle, yeah, him shirtless over here, him shirtless.
Speaker 4: Over there, literally everyone from the ceiling. I know.
Speaker 5: I'm like the real estate of his biceps. I'm like, what about the real estate of like my nipple? Like come on, what you like might get a nip flip and don't help me. I wanted to be out that is intentional and I'm like, come on, like the women have to like be smart, be funny, serve look and be smart and he just has to. I mean, the amount of abs he has is.
Speaker 8: In saying I feel like that's like a six it's sixteen or something. Yeah, it's like it's like a fully shredded and he's so he's actually so thin. Yeah, I mean, I'm like it's like the v sure, but it's like beyond that, it's like it's like a really sculpted, perfected male physique.
Speaker 3: Little waist, it's it's efron facen face.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, I'm like, come on, you guys, come come.
Speaker 3: That was like looking him hanging from that thing.
Speaker 5: No, like we when he got miked, like me and Bob the Dagueen would be like that. I know, we were so close, like the like bts that Alan post.
Speaker 4: It's just me turning around like looking up at him. He'd be like, get away from me.
Speaker 5: I'm so clinging when I like someone, so I would just like follow him around. So he's like, please get away from me, which is why I was so surprised that he was a trader.
Speaker 4: But I'm like, we never talked about the game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I always talked about I was like, I don't give a fuck from like who you think is a trader?
Speaker 4: Like I just want to hang.
Speaker 3: Right that Hovioust.
Speaker 2: They probably helped you though, right, for the first like at least half of it is like, you know, being an old person making your authentic connections, and then all of a sudden, it's like you snapped into a game mode when you kind of had.
Speaker 5: To exactly, but you kind of knew going in. You know, you know, everything's a social game. It's like you have to be able to pivot. That's the strategy. They're like, you had an alliance. It's like, but I knew it wasn't going to last. It's like people are going to fall off. You're going to be alone at some point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then it's kind of going to be easier because you nothing's personal. But it's like, I feel like you should just understand that, right. It's just like innate, it's wife.
Speaker 3: Totally and only it only this season got personal within the Traders. Yeah, in a way that was like, oh, this is a little ugly. I agree, watching.
Speaker 5: That insane When Carolyn in the turret, this I'll never forget when they were like who should we go after?
Speaker 4: Who should we go after? And she was like.
Speaker 5: Dan Yelle, like just the three of them, I'm like, the audacity, like is incredible.
Speaker 2: That has to be so wild to be on the literally participating in a reality show and more than half of it is happening in a place that you can't see. And then you really like, I guess you didn't really understand what the show was giving until it was on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I knew they were taking up so much screen time. I knew there was like a subplot in a plot, and I'm like, fuck you, like, I just want some please share.
Speaker 4: Every day when we would get like.
Speaker 5: D miked, the EPs would come in like jaw on the floor of that this is the best television we've ever seen. I'm like, I know it's not because of us. Wow, I know it's not because of the faiths. They even said, oh they were freaking out almost every night. They knew and I'm like, are you lying to us at this point? But it's like because we didn't know what was going on in the.
Speaker 3: Turret, but that that gases you open away, that makes you a little suspicious and you're like, Okay, well, something's happening behind a veil that I were not.
Speaker 4: We knew they were drama the whole time.
Speaker 5: I'm like, you guys are giving, so I need to go into my interviews.
Speaker 4: Do you guys do n a d or you have heard.
Speaker 3: Of it, and I love it can lift a car.
Speaker 5: I questioned the legality because I'm like, I'm here week after week like I'm a fiend.
Speaker 4: This is the substance. But you couldn't.
Speaker 6: Know.
Speaker 3: But you didn't know your every.
Speaker 4: So there's like a nasal spray. It's legal in the UK. I've gotten it in the UK. So I got the nasal spray. It's so strong.
Speaker 5: I did up my nose before my promos, my my blood vessel blue. I had a red eye. I'm like, something's got to change. So I was sporting it in the back of my mouth. I would I would dope n ad before every interview so I could be like talking shit like fuck you doing a friend like come on his head so far up my ass you can't see straight. It's like, oh yeah, and before the round table, Yeah, before the round table.
Speaker 3: It helps you think you are doping.
Speaker 4: I was doping.
Speaker 5: It last like twenty minutes, but that's enough to get you through the beginning, which is like the most nervous you.
Speaker 3: Are when like when the seals are being broken on who's who's being spotlet this week or something. And so I always felt like your presence at round table was so measured, and I guess that's what are you saying. That's why you were.
Speaker 4: So like clear that in am pro panelol ah crossing your ard.
Speaker 5: I was like, yes that my heart rates in the forties. I'm feeling good.
Speaker 4: Oh maybe thirty. I can think so clearly.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was like, come for me there, like you should be a lawyer, Like this is what anybody needs if they want to be a lawyer.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Yeah, which everyone who's listening to this, it's not a benzo. You know, it doesn't affect your It just makes you think clearly. So there is still a skill. I am not attributing all of this. I haven't I haven't had NAD in ten days, you know what.
Speaker 3: Like I will come on, come on, I'm telling you I've had it to the IVY.
Speaker 2: So there's an option you can do which is like exclusively n A D plus and it literally it takes about it took me about two hours to get through the bag.
Speaker 3: And it's for you. Say there and you feel like there's like a million pounds on you.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you when you get up, this is the only time I've really understood you know when they say like a new mom can.
Speaker 3: Lift a car for babies under a car by the way, a scenario that I'm like, who came up with that? Like why was the baby under?
Speaker 4: I'm like, that's me on pregnant zone.
Speaker 3: But literally, like you do the plus you are that you are mother your mother? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Absolutely, Yeah.
Speaker 3: My question about the roundtable is how long does it take?
Speaker 4: Hours?
Speaker 3: Is it actually that hours?
Speaker 5: Like maybe we don't have time at all, but it's I would say pushing two hours, maybe two and a half three.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: So when it seems like someone is voting for something really random, like let's just say a lot of Dolores's votes, wasn't that they were like necessarily super random because I would imagine the person that she's written down has gone time at that round Not.
Speaker 5: The case for Dolores, but the case for everybody else that you may see voting randomly. Like all the times Dylan voted for me, we were going head to head.
Speaker 3: Really yeah yeah, and they cut all that all of it.
Speaker 4: I ate him alive, which is probably why.
Speaker 3: They did Oh to be the Golden Boy. Yeah yeah, so.
Speaker 5: But yeah, we really went head. I'm like, come on, like that wasn't. Danielle was not my only good round table.
Speaker 4: I had a bunch you did eat that.
Speaker 5: Yes, every production would text us every week being like, how'd you like the episode?
Speaker 4: I'm like where am I? You're like like yes, the people on social media love you, and I'm like more it can never be enough.
Speaker 3: What did you say to Dylan what got caught? Can you reveal?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 4: Do you remember? You probably don't. In the teaser at the beginning of the season.
Speaker 5: Before it started, I was like, watch your cocky attitude because it's going to get you in trouble.
Speaker 3: I remember that.
Speaker 5: Yes, he was accusing me because he had just gotten bobbed the drag Queen out with the help of Boston Rob.
Speaker 4: It's like a lot of it it.
Speaker 5: Is some like whatever intuition strategy, but a lot of it is luck. People are like the gameplays itself, which I really believe.
Speaker 4: But yeah, you know I pulled all the cards.
Speaker 5: I'm like, you're coming after me because my personality because you never met a woman like me.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that's true. Yeah, everything can exist.
Speaker 5: It doesn't mean I'm a trader manipulator because my tits and my ass are out that is the definition of misogyny.
Speaker 3: There you go Lesson literally.
Speaker 4: And he's so sweet.
Speaker 5: You know, he's just an easy scapegoat because whenever I talk to Dylan, it's all of the men.
Speaker 3: I mean, yes, yeah, Dylan, Dylan does kind of accomplish so much. He is like he can't be the hero. There was a moment when he was going after when he was like going after Bob, the dragling in a way that I was like, no, no, no, don't go after Bob, where I started to see him as a villain. But then then he would become this easy stand in for all the males on the cast, Like he just he's so flexible as a character on this show. Yes, in a way that.
Speaker 4: Is good, I think totally. It was.
Speaker 5: There was no question ever that he wasn't a faithful and he really does his brain because he loves those game shows. He really is strategy. I'm like, how do you think that many steps ahead? And a lot of times he was right.
Speaker 3: He was so right. Yeah, even like down to the and with the whole Britney thing when Danielle, like you know, had something nice to say to everybody except Brittany. I'm just like that is so perceptible. I thought that was good because it was literally Brittany away. I was like, in a way, it's like, oh, totally, I don't know what they say.
Speaker 2: And I'm also not one of those people who's like dunking on Danielle Constant because I think she's gotten a lot of abuse and I really don't think it's fair.
Speaker 4: Same.
Speaker 2: But my thing with that was I was just like, like, you kind of did give away that it's her because in insinuating that she betrayed you, the only way she could be in that position is if she had knowledge that she then betrayed right right.
Speaker 3: So that was, yes, hips it a little far from me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the whole thing once the recruit or like suspected recruit happened, where like there goes Brittany.
Speaker 4: There was just no other option.
Speaker 5: Really she should have went for like Dylan or something, because then it would have been a little more confusing.
Speaker 4: But it was just like too obvious.
Speaker 5: And then Brittany changed, Like when Dylan was like Britney's acting now, I'm like, damn, I'm not giving you enough credit, don't.
Speaker 4: I'm like, why do you have to say that?
Speaker 2: But it's real, Yeah, it's yeah real, Like I wonder would you do like an All Star season?
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 5: I'm like it's too early to say because I haven't got my money yet. Literally, once I get it, pretax come on my account. We'll figure it out. Yeah, just don't hit the UK taxes and then the US like a bonus, you know.
Speaker 4: But but I don't know part of it. It was like the most fun show I've done to watch back, yes.
Speaker 5: And it's just like it's pretty innocent. There's a lot, but filming was way more stressful than it led on. But I think doing it the second time around, you have more experience.
Speaker 3: I mean you are like getting hung out of like a helicopter by the end, which is crazy.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I freaked out. I'm like, you're not letting me say goodbye to my family. You are liable.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 4: Dylan's gonna cut this rope like any at any second he gets I was literally buckled in by one buckle. I'm like, is there any other buckles?
Speaker 5: They're like, no, I'm not going anywhere, but me at least give me like some kind of a cycle ligeal safety because it was a huge buckle.
Speaker 4: They know what they're doing. They're like, we promise it's safe.
Speaker 5: I'm like, by concept, this is not safe in any stretch of the imagination. I will not recommend it to anybody, Like I have a fully formed frontal lobe and amigdala, so your fears center. So I'm like, you're just not getting me. I came back and Brittany and Doris were like, how was that.
Speaker 3: I was surprised Dolores went up there to be honest.
Speaker 4: And Brittany yeah, yeah, riddled with fear.
Speaker 2: Wait, there was also that part where it was like when Dolores was partnered with God Lover Kroshelle with the with the bugs, yeah, and like Krishelle pulled that right away. I was watching it being like, Dolo, you would have lasted two more minutes.
Speaker 3: I know you for years on that show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this partnership was not built to last the bug challenge right.
Speaker 4: No, she was like I picked the wrong partner. I'm like, I beg to differ.
Speaker 3: I think you picked the right right you guys quick, but who was your partner again?
Speaker 4: Carolyn?
Speaker 3: And you guys made it through? We did.
Speaker 5: I was like, Carolyn, I'm so ready to go whenever you are. I just don't want it to be my fault. I don't want anything, and she was like, let's keep going. I'm like fuck. But it was kind of like it was a big moment. People were like, I'm so proud of you. I'm like saying, fuck those maggots. Yeah, Herberts in my tits, yeah everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah about Carolyn, Like, were you as ooped as everyone when she ultimately was a trader? Were you on did you ever think that before it was happening?
Speaker 4: No, only that day.
Speaker 5: It was like after the chessboard challenge where she was kind of giving away too much and other people brought it to me. I'm like, oh damn, I could see it because it was the same as Bob the Jaqueen. We just didn't talk about the game and she didn't manipulate or try.
Speaker 4: And lie to anyone. She was just like, what do you think? What do you think? So I never thought anything of it. I didn't totally think she was a faithful I'm like, I'll figure this out later. But like I'm sharing her vape like we're having a good time.
Speaker 3: Va Yeah, oh amazing.
Speaker 4: You're not allowed to share it, but I was puffing, puffing, I'm like, come on, and this is my cocktail, go balking crosser at the round table.
Speaker 3: I am obsess no note yeah, an iconic turn. So yeah, I mean, well done, congratulations.
Speaker 2: I think it's time to ask absolutely so this, let me ask what was the culture that made you say culture was for you?
Speaker 4: Honestly? Girls, Yes, come on, you're right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy that it got it right in the moment as it was airing and as you watch it now looking back. I mean we were like New Yorkers at that era like that, relatively a little bit younger than.
Speaker 3: Close to their age. It is aging like a fine one.
Speaker 5: Yep, I agree, I totally agree. And when you rewatch it, you like understand.
Speaker 4: How you've changed. Oh so good.
Speaker 5: I'm like, fuck Jess as a pick me, right, yes, when I watch it the first time, I wanted to be here because I'm a pick me.
Speaker 4: I mean there's no character that you don't hate.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well yes, but it's like you love them and you hate them Marnie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a work of art, work of art. Yes, that was unfortunately me and I remember you. You remember when Mike Spence had on your door it was a sign when you would leave Bowen's apartment. There was a sign that said, don't be Marny, don't be yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh my god, there was a sign in my part.
Speaker 4: I'll never forget it because you're like, that's me unfortunately, Yeah, all of us.
Speaker 3: But the thing is it could be all of us.
Speaker 2: That was what was gious about those four characters. It was like it called back to Sex and the City in a way where it was like you could watch the show and see yourself and all of them. But this was like the Alty, like Brooklyn, like nouveaux version of what that show was. It was like, yet again, we've done it. These are like more explicitly unsavory people and what they do is like worse and yeah, to the time a little bit more. But yeah, it's a perfect sequel to that show.
Speaker 3: Were You, I think and this is a comblem because I think he's the least unlikable one. Yeah, I think You're You're a full show.
Speaker 4: I love show. Yes, yeah, she's kind of cookie crazy, but she.
Speaker 3: Was just so smart in the end.
Speaker 4: Totally, but she comes off as kind of dumb.
Speaker 3: But like the episode where they go to the like the North Fork Hampton's house or whatever and the show, she's just on one because she's drunk. Yeah, and she's just like tearing into all of them.
Speaker 5: Yes, sometimes you need to sometimes, Yes, it makes you stronger as a relationship.
Speaker 2: She actually was the most mature because she was the one who got She actually, if you watch it again, from the beginning, she's the most open. She's like so thirsty for like Jess's approval and like to be those girls. And she was kind of like side charactery there for a little, like definitely number four on the call sheet. And then by the end she was the first one to be like, I don't want to be friends with you guys.
Speaker 3: I don't like you guys.
Speaker 2: You have been good for me. You all need to grow up like I am. So ultimately, she was the character who was able to mature the fast.
Speaker 5: Yes, no, I agree, And I can relate to that character always, the one that's like wanting to fit in so bad, because like when you don't fit into a friend group or they're like not giving you attention, like it hurts so bad to be that girl. But we all have, yeah, you know, even on Housewives, and I feel like sometimes they pull in new Housewives and you can tell who was like that Angie from.
Speaker 4: Salt Lake City.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, And I'm like, fuck, I relate and letting it like doing it and letting it all hang out and doing it so confident. She's Alossom exactly and now people understand her. I think she's so funny, like she seems like she's a really good time.
Speaker 3: She came on our podcast.
Speaker 2: She's the only she's the only one that's been on the show, and we we kind of like, don't ask a lot of housewives because we like this to be a space where we can kind of rip the piss out of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but with her, we're just like, let's go. It's our last episode of twenty twenty four. It's Angie k.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 5: Yes, I'm waiting for the perfect housewife. Yeah, Lisa Rena wants to come on, and I'm like.
Speaker 3: She's coming on our show.
Speaker 6: We believed.
Speaker 3: I think I think you should have her on.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, this is what I need. No, I want I need the pressure YouTube together.
Speaker 8: Yes really, Noe, like I need to hear this conversation the same.
Speaker 5: Yes, I love her and she's iconic. Yes, I'm like, yes, I'm going to say something controversial and this sucks, Like we Robbie and I talk about all the time. It's like her daughters, how do you feel that you're never going to be as iconic as you're not?
Speaker 3: And you know what's funny?
Speaker 2: Second the second, the second she got off Housewives. Yeah, she then like hit the fashion circuit harder than either of them.
Speaker 3: Like it's a moment.
Speaker 4: She's an icon.
Speaker 5: She's working with the sickest photographer, she does the most editorial, she's timeless.
Speaker 4: She shows the fuck up at Mark Jacob with that show too. No, I've never been to a show. That's why I'm wearing mew meal spread.
Speaker 3: You look great. That's a really really good color.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm waiting for Nick.
Speaker 3: Still, they're sort of they're sort of they're sort.
Speaker 4: Of there, like how far is she gonna go? No, this one definitely is and it's white and eat there.
Speaker 3: Your abundance, your abundance.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Johnnie.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I am gonna like Blake Lively at some point, like wait, did.
Speaker 4: Know where she's just like I'm sexually harassed.
Speaker 5: But she's the one that's but she's the one who's doing it.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh my god, my poor podcast editor.
Speaker 5: Where I'm like, you can name this one like clip burnt off, like masturbating for money.
Speaker 4: I'm like, no comments, please just do it.
Speaker 3: But like to go back to this idea that you could be a Nicki minaj for in your generation. What's happening?
Speaker 4: Praise?
Speaker 3: No, No, it's like Gabby, people are.
Speaker 4: Like coming from you is insane.
Speaker 3: No no, no, yes.
Speaker 5: If I didn't have my advanta set, my pro panel, i'd be having a panic attack.
Speaker 4: But I'm fully charged. Maby.
Speaker 2: I hadn't thought about carrying around n A D. But now I'm really excited about thinking about it.
Speaker 4: Get yes I did. Don't do it in your nose because you'll bloodshot your eyes. Do it in your mouth.
Speaker 2: In your mouth, okay, in the mouth, yes, nasal spray in the mouth, yeah, maybe the same thing you breathed into hard.
Speaker 4: I think it's just like it is.
Speaker 5: I think just a strong kind of abrasive because you see how NAD fucks you up. Yeah, I mean it's you know when you're getting it, So it's just too much for the little nose.
Speaker 3: What happens is I don't even have it put in the bag anymore. They do an injection.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, we're on the same thing.
Speaker 3: I get it right here. Yeah, And sometimes I like, do you want to in your butt or do you want to hit the harm?
Speaker 2: And I'm always like, I don't know. I asked you to come to my home to give me. This is trust me and you I don't want to like drop drow like And I am found at times same with this medical professional.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, I'll do the arm. Sometimes it's like there's really no saying.
Speaker 2: But when they come to your house, like because occasionally I'll treat myself and like I'll get an idea IVY in my house. And yeah, I had one nurse that came over to my house and she had just gone through a breakup and it was they're in your house for like forty five hour. So I ended up like being a real shoulder to cry on for this traveling IVY nurse. She was like really going through it. And then I had her again three months later and yeah, still having a hard girl. We got to get over it. Yeah, girl, you need some n a D and some dick.
Speaker 3: That's what that's what love bobbing goes wrong.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, she wanted to love Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I was like, I'm so sad and then she cried in my apartment. But for her, I think she probably was, for lack of a better word, triggered when she came back to your apartment three months later. You know what, maybe maybe yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now when you and Robbie go back to Vegas, now, is it going to be like it's going to be a happy place. It's always gonna be a happy place for you guys.
Speaker 5: Yes, we're not Vegas people, like they don't like to gamble, like they have good shopping, but so does La. And we're in New York a lot. But now we're like, we have to go here once a year.
Speaker 3: Yes, person, you might that might go to two or three times. Yeah, like it.
Speaker 4: We love the nostalgia.
Speaker 5: We went to the Hamptons once at the beginning of our relationship, for our first time, both of our first times. She grew up in New York but like obviously never went to the hampton She grew up with nine siblings and her mom was just like fuck no, so we went.
Speaker 4: Now we're like, we have to go every year.
Speaker 5: We went last summer for a wedding, a chic wedding, so we have to go. So it's like Vegas and the Hampton's regular places.
Speaker 3: I'm slowly becoming a Vegas person, are you so? I hadn't been back for like twelve years. I went back to see carry I want to.
Speaker 5: See Maria Carey has been on your pod. She's my all time yes on road trips.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I love her. She gets me through.
Speaker 2: She literally sat exactly where you sat, and we we couldn't even like that was it?
Speaker 4: Where is that ad? Literally in the back of the throat, No, only with nada.
Speaker 3: To no longer have to suck down.
Speaker 4: I never did it in the first place.
Speaker 5: On it day to ask maybe like uh huh if you have to ask, obviously, I don't have to do it now you go down on me.
Speaker 3: And shut the talk up.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yes, yeah that should have been the first clue. But it takes you a while.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah. You're being set all these signals from the world that like you should love this.
Speaker 5: Yes, and it's like why, that's what it is. It's really society. And I grew up in Colorado, like in the Midwest, there was just like no no gay girls, rarely even gay dudes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so was.
Speaker 2: There like something in your brain like I guess what I'm asking is, did you consciously know this to be true and buried it or was it something that like actually.
Speaker 3: Wasn't awakening at some point after you went through things.
Speaker 5: I think more of an awakening. I don't ever try and bury anything. But that's probably like my conscious versus subconscious thinking. But it's like I just hadn't seen an example. Even still now, we don't see a lot of lesbians, yes, like not on TV, not on anything. So I was like, I wanted to be happy. I wanted to be in love, and I thought that was going to be with a man. But it's like I didn't want kids, so I'd pray every night that, like, I know there's a god if I ended up with a man that didn't want kids. But it's like such a blessing. And at the end, I think it just all happened at the right time. Like I would go to bed, and you know how you have kind of like subconscious thoughts right before bed, I'd be like, what if I'm gay? What if I tell my family I'm gay? Like what's going to happen? So I think and I was like such good friends with the lesbian, like the coolest lesbian only when I've ever met as a nurse, so I think there's probably a big emotional attraction, but I just didn't know it. Like the whole unit was like are they dating? And I'd like, I would never take it personal. I'd be like, if you know, I'm like, that's so funny. But like she didn't push, which was so nice. You'd never like hit on me and came on to me. We just had like the best friendship. Yes, And that's how I think Robbie and I are.
Speaker 9: Like.
Speaker 4: People are like, oh, to be a fly.
Speaker 5: On the wall normally and like it's going to be boring as fuck, But like with her and I, it's like, I think it would actually be fun to be a fly on the wall.
Speaker 3: Of course it would. Everyone is like everyone's rooting for you, guys.
Speaker 4: Thank you truly. I hope you know that I do. She's like she's just the best.
Speaker 5: She is who she is as you see her, like on camera, in the public and at home.
Speaker 4: She's so naturally just herself.
Speaker 2: Wait, oh my god, I know what I'm remembering right now. You were at our friend Greta's New Year's Eve party. Yes, and oh my god, there no we weren't, but I was supposed to go, and I remember like later she was like, oh my god, Robbi brought Gabby and I was like, oh my god, that would have been such a New Year's vibey.
Speaker 5: Literally yeah, and yes, sharing squirt squirt skirt.
Speaker 3: That's great too.
Speaker 2: When you when you can have a partner that like has like cool, interesting friends, it's.
Speaker 4: Like totally no.
Speaker 2: It's like sometimes it's hard when you're dating someone and you look a little bit past it and you're like, what, I want to hang out with them in the community that they belong to.
Speaker 3: That's like a really cool thing that you found.
Speaker 5: She has the coolest community. She's just like the coolest. She's an industry darling. Like everyone we hang out with is like pretty prominent. I'm like, Babe, I don't know if I can't, what am I going to say?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I can't.
Speaker 5: It's like just something I can't wrap my head around. But she's always like wanting to double with like EPs of like networks. I'm like, babe, the fuck yourself.
Speaker 4: And it's like I load up on probanam all on.
Speaker 3: It easy, but you can lift the emotional car. You're up Gabby you're at a point now where it's like, I mean people at work, like everyone at and I was like, oh my god, like like Gobby Wendy like like what a fucking legend, Like everyone is like it's just like you're very easy to adore.
Speaker 4: Thank you. It means the world, yes.
Speaker 3: Just on like a mass scale. It's like within offices, it's it's just like, oh my gosh, like like Robbie Hoffin came the other week and like was Gabby with her? Oh no, it's it's just you figure into the conversation in that way organically.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, thank you. You have no idea what it's doing for my confidence. I have crazy imposter syndrome and pretty much for medication, just like zero confidence.
Speaker 3: It's hard.
Speaker 2: It's hard to I think, especially when you're someone who's like, you know, obviously very aware of pop culture, like you knew what it is who were walking into and then all of a sudden, I can imagine that it would be really fucking crazy to be in the car at the Bachelor and they're writing you up and all of a sudden it's like, oh, I'm doing this thing that a lot of people are going to be watching taking apart, scrutinizing, talking about and you've probably seen all different sides of it, because like you've probably been at any given point, like the hero, the villain, the neutral person, the person who doesn't feel they're on camera enough, et cetera, Like in positions where you know you're in a position of tension on live television, et cetera. Like, yeah, the three shows that you've done, and then like everything surrounding it, it's such a wide variety of experiences that how can you feel possibly comfortable when it's always changing outside of it being high profile?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so true.
Speaker 5: I feel like I'm definitely at a different stage right now. Like at first after Bachelorette, I think I like kind of realized how niche it was and how Bachelor Nation was and like stuff like that, and it was it's not more it's not more forgiving. It's way less forgiving, but it's less serious. You know, people just like don't take it as serious. So we were doing press, we went on Kimmel, we did all that stuff with Anthony Anderson. It was again the d squad, but it's like it's like him and Willie guys, who's like I heard a joy.
Speaker 3: But when you go on Kelly Clarkson.
Speaker 2: They went on Kelly Clarkson the Traders and the most was willy guys, And it's like, I'm sorry, but if you pull up to the Kelly Clarkson show, you do want Kelly Clarkson's joyful, superstar ass to walk out there and say y'all, etc.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course we're coming from exactly.
Speaker 4: Robbie was like who yeah he was. She was like who is this guy? I'm like this guy. She's like adore him. Yeah, And I'm like, oh, okay, I understand.
Speaker 5: But like was beyond stoked for Kelly Clarkson. Yes, but we did. We did gm A, we did all that for The Bachelor, and it just it felt a little easier this time around. I feel like there's a lot more pressure because like more especially since Traders is an industry show. You know, I'm like, damn, there's really eyes yea, So like, yeah, like I have to show the fuck up. But so I hope I get more comfortable. I think I will. But yeah, it's like a different kind of fandom, it feels, which is amazing but also like scary because when too many people like you, it's like the loyalty thing. It's like, what's going to happen if I have a bad take. I tried out a bad take last night at dinner with like my new agent and my manage.
Speaker 4: I'll yes, yes and went on. I tried it out.
Speaker 5: It was like we were talking conspiracy theories and I'm like, well, yeah, you guys like now I'm a this and the room fell silent and I'm like, I'm not gonna lie. I did not love that reaction. I'm going to backtrack. This wasn't what I was expecting. They're like, no, that's about don't say that in bumbling. OK, No, that's a bad da. I'm like, you know what, You've got to try I gotta see.
Speaker 4: This is thank god I tried it out with you instead of like on the pod. But I was this close when I was next episode, I was going to do it, so like, thank.
Speaker 3: God, pull the trigger, Like yeah, this is the thing with the shows you've been on. It's an industry show with traders, but like people who respond to you will then find their way to something that is completely in your own voice, which is longanded, which is gonna be the podcast, and then they're the full real version of yourself. I kind of feel that way about SNL being like this, you know what I mean, So like it's all it's all good, but it's crazy making though, to like be in that in that open exposed sort of plan and just be like Okay, I'm like I'm getting it feels like you're getting slings and arrows from all sides. Yes, yeah, among the four girls and girls would be would come out if the show we're still on as gay? Yeah? It was gay?
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 5: I feel like she always kind of read is bisexual or I feel like Marnie because she's so repressed, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Marnie.
Speaker 2: I don't think Marnie was The joyful thing about Marnie is she's like will never change.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that was the thing that I loved most about the end of the show is I was like, Marnie is that girl that we all know from our twenties that's just never gonna change. Maybe she never had a chance, maybe she's in denial, but she is definitely that girl who at least is trying out girls because like it becomes a thing that she's curious about.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, because she's doing her research. She's a tourist. Yeah, I feel she's gonna like, well.
Speaker 4: Maybe what is the other one that I'm forgetting?
Speaker 3: Harry No a virgo.
Speaker 4: The other They speak to one another, yes, like the Earth sign.
Speaker 5: They have a list and they're checking it twice and they want to make sure that everything is like perfect and that they've done their research.
Speaker 3: Twins, Oh my god, why we did that?
Speaker 5: Yes, Scorpio, Yes, yeah, Pisce's man. I feel like they get like is the jury out?
Speaker 3: No? I love it.
Speaker 4: I think so too.
Speaker 5: I love I do like a Pisces. I feel like they're just themselves, an emotional we are.
Speaker 2: I would go ahead and call myself a little high maintenance, but it's okay. Yes, I need a lot from the people that are in my life, but I think that they love me for it.
Speaker 4: You're lovable, yes, yes, but I also know I understand how I can be. Yeah, at least you're in on it.
Speaker 3: It's a long time, yes, but what are you?
Speaker 5: I'm a Capricorn me Bust and Rob, Carolyn.
Speaker 4: And Sierra believe.
Speaker 3: I have capricorns on this cab.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and capricorns are like rare.
Speaker 3: I love Sierra go did so dirty?
Speaker 4: I love me too?
Speaker 3: She's hot.
Speaker 4: It's hot, it's crazy, it's crazy, her eyes like everything I would.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, it's that kind of thing where it's just like it's it pushes the boundaries of like homosexuality. It's like that that we might be able to cross over. But then again, the thing with ever trying it with women is it's like I just respect them too much. I don't want them to have a bad time, but I don't ever try to because I can't promise a good time. Guys out there, I can make sure we have fun. Yeah, it's like.
Speaker 4: That's so sweet.
Speaker 2: And like and like gay guys that were closeted were like, yeah, I'm gonna look up with a girl just because like our gay friends are, like I used to look up with girls. I'm like, yeah, even when I was like really wanting to fit in and wanting the approval of my straight friends, I just could never put another like a girl in my high school in that position ever because I was just like, I just don't feel comfortable flopping.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, that is yes, I like how it's still self interest at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: Ultimately I don't want to, but also I don't want you to have a bad time, Like that.
Speaker 4: Was Is that the Pisces man in you?
Speaker 3: Definitely?
Speaker 4: Yeah right, I'd.
Speaker 3: Have to look it up. I have to really get into it.
Speaker 4: But I'm read, what does this mean?
Speaker 2: Is this you will won't because ultimately.
Speaker 3: You also don't want them to have a bad time rather be friends.
Speaker 4: And Ai is like, yes, like what I was like, I'm learning from you?
Speaker 3: Wait, what's Robbie?
Speaker 5: She's a Sagittarius, she's a double sage and a Libra.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, that's good.
Speaker 4: She's amazing. She's the life of the party, effortlessly funny. Obviously.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it's time for Robbie to come on.
Speaker 4: You guys, got it?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Burn the world so cultured and introduces me to like a ton of culture.
Speaker 4: She's amazing.
Speaker 2: What's the thing that Robbie brought to you that you're now obsessed with everything?
Speaker 5: I mean, she's helped me. It's like she has introduced me to culture. But I do have tastes. I got to give myself some credit. She has amazing taste too. But like art, I never really appreciated art before. Definitely design her vintage ruined my life now, Like obviously I'm obsessed she loves she's such a good shopper movies. Her mom was really cultured and like only just put on amazing movies, like well directed, like just appreciated that.
Speaker 4: I love to read, so like books.
Speaker 5: She's telling me all of her mom's favorite books, and like American classics. I'm like Joan Didion, I did Catcher in the Rye love Sylvia Plath like I've just never read them before.
Speaker 4: I could take or leave Catcher in the Rite for sure.
Speaker 3: What's that guy doing?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's a pervert. Then we want the documentary and I'm like, Okay, well, don't love this, but obviously love the.
Speaker 3: Women didon documentary.
Speaker 6: Will no.
Speaker 4: But now I'm obsessed. She's such a good writer.
Speaker 3: It might be time for I don't think so long. It's time.
Speaker 2: So we've reached the point in the show where we take sixty seconds each to absolutely destroy Pommel and make feel bad something in culture that deserves all those things. I feel like I may have done some variation of this before, but I don't know what it was about the YouTube wormhole I was in earlier. But I need to say it again. I don't think i've taken this angle.
Speaker 3: I don't here we have you. You were vetting this with me earlier. This is Matt Rogers. I don't think so many as time starts now, I don't think so, honey.
Speaker 2: Not enough brutal deaths to villains in children's films. I'm talking about Disney anymore. If I have to watch one more movie where the villain is yourself, I'm gonna fucking lose my shit. Kids need to fear death, and I need to understand the brutal reality and consequences of your villainous behavior. Please pull up, I'm sure on streaming Disney plus the Hunchback of Notre Dame.
Speaker 3: Look at what happens to Froyo the man Royo Claude seconds he falls.
Speaker 2: Off a gorrel and goes into lava. Half of these villains died in lava. Missed Mama from Princess and the frog gets dragged to hell deservedly for his villainous behavior. And the Princess and the frog Ursula stabbed to death in the middle of the ocean. We can only imagine she sank to the bottom. And don't even talk to me about Scar who is ripped apart by the Hyaenas. And I was made better as a result, because I have fear and I know consequence.
Speaker 3: I don't think so honey, these.
Speaker 2: Flap fast New Disney movies and the flapways in which villains don't even exist.
Speaker 3: And that's one minute that.
Speaker 8: Is amazing, thank you, because I'm just saying like, it's like and also, don't get clever with me, don't get cute with me.
Speaker 2: Frozen where it's like a secret villain who, like what, who even cared?
Speaker 3: What even happened to him? Did he die too? In one? No, I don't even acknowledge this one. He gets kicked out of the kingdom. Nothing how brutal exactly.
Speaker 4: I'm not such I love. I'm like I could barely keep up. But yes, yeah, I just want.
Speaker 2: All I'm saying is it's like if you're trying to protect kids. Yeah, that's a problem.
Speaker 4: Yea, I agree.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we need more, we need more violent reality and Disney be exposed to like pathogens, you know what.
Speaker 4: I mean, totally to build up their immune system.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, the vaccine being watching a man burned to death because he was mean to the princess.
Speaker 3: Yes, don't do to die?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know me literally?
Speaker 2: Yes, Okay, so there we go to think about that one true on that.
Speaker 3: You haven't.
Speaker 2: I don't think so, honey, on today I do. That's perfect and glorious. This is bowen Ning's I don't think so honey. As time starts now.
Speaker 3: I don't think so honey. Wireless, cordless, bluetooth anything. We've read the critical mass of things. I don't need to be waving my mouse from across the damn room of the computer screen anymore. I look at that, Look at that right there? Can we get camera coverage of the mouse with the cord that is anchored to something. I know it's gonna work. I don't have to switch a switch, a switch on and off and then wave it around to wake it up, and then have the Bluetooth connection thirty seconds to know that it will work. I need the chords to be an insurance policy in their own right, so that therefore I don't have to figure out go into my settings and click into Bluetooth and click into connect or disconnect and re established the connection. We have put up with too much for the sake of what convenience, of decluttering, of our hatred of w strings and connection. No, bring it back, abandon AirPod embrace tradition, go back to the corded EarPods of yours and that's one minute. And also there's no one better at hiding chords than him.
Speaker 4: Well that's what I'm like.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I can get behind this because the hatred of the chords is so real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you have so many of them, just edit the chords that you must have in the house.
Speaker 4: Well, first of all, that was amazing. You sold me. I want chords everywhere you come on.
Speaker 2: Here's like you were the one that taught me about the thing you put on the wall to put you put the chords in.
Speaker 3: Yes, man, I've got little bins like next to the outlets and then you just put you put like your power your power stripper search protector in that have all the chords sort of hide within that little box and it looks like you don't have chords in the house. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Incredible, And it does work better.
Speaker 2: It does because because because literally there's no question as to what could be going wrong. It's like, oh it's not plugged in, or I need a new cord. With the wireless of it all, it could be anything million.
Speaker 3: Problem that changes.
Speaker 4: Why am I not connecting why yes, and you feel crazy? Literally, I'm like, is it me?
Speaker 5: Do I have to take this into the Where is there There's no text shop that'll come in and trouble shoot any kind of tech equipment?
Speaker 4: Like what about my bows? What about my JBL pill? What happened?
Speaker 5: I cannot charge it anymore? Where do I take this? I know it's not broken.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're shit out of luck?
Speaker 4: Literally, Also the chords, we're back on cord.
Speaker 2: No, and for this to be coming from you too, someone that I believe embraces technology and progression. I think if there's one thing about Bowen Yang, it's that he embraces technology and progression and moving forward because you always have the newest stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're gadget king. I'm like hair pin turning now because it's just like, oh, this is not necessarily a good thing for me or the world. When it all burns down? What then?
Speaker 2: My thing is like if the wireless were to go down, which we could get into the conspiracy theories.
Speaker 3: But like, yes, like we should all just like be preppers, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: No, totally agree.
Speaker 5: I want to be off grad Yeah, completely absolutely. I'm getting dual citizenship to Canada. Because Robbie, Yes, we're fleeing. The weather's terrible. I'd rather go to Florida.
Speaker 3: Yea, it should be.
Speaker 5: Its own country, but you know it's not. The people there are its own demo.
Speaker 3: You know, there's like a map overlay all around in North America of like the most climate safe place in North America is like Toronto. Basically, yeah, I believe like that that part of Canada, like Midwest Canada.
Speaker 2: So don't say though, like, if you are nervous about things, go to Denver.
Speaker 4: That is crazy. I feel like that's where you go to have a midlife crisis. But I think going to Denver be scared, like go.
Speaker 3: Check on them in an extremely liberal state.
Speaker 5: Yes, high altitude, this is I could do a one minute thing on this.
Speaker 4: High altitude is bad for your health.
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, okay, but did you want to do a thing on that or do you want to think it's I have a different thing, but this is the perfect seguay Okay, all right, Yes we're gonna put women in.
Speaker 4: What's the intro?
Speaker 3: I don't think so, honey. Okay, all right, this is.
Speaker 4: I got to close my eyes like you. I don't think so, honey. The yes, girl, what are we doing?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: I am a no bitch.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 5: Do you want to go to ab a night at Akbar on Saturday? No, bitch, I'm sorry. I like Meryl Streep. Yes, I just cannot get into the musical theater. I'm so sorry. Okay I love Okay Abba. I don't know if I can get into their music. I love their history.
Speaker 4: I love incestual, how incestual they are.
Speaker 5: But I'm not going to leave the house on a Saturday. No, because what about an opportunity. I want an opportunity to get remsleep.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to do anything.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to meet the love of my life, even though I did meet Robbie on an opportunity night out.
Speaker 5: Use your critical thinking. I've stayed in for so long. What do you mean A yes girl? We've been gaslet again and again and again. What am I gonna do? Fly to Thailand? I'm scared it's gonna get lost in the ocean. I have no budget. I'm staying in hostels for three weeks and jet lag.
Speaker 3: No, no bit, that's no bitch. Percent.
Speaker 2: Also, the thing about Akbar, and this is a real culture. You can't sleep there. It's really touching number thirty that they got a bar.
Speaker 3: You can't sleep.
Speaker 4: There nights, yes, note an opportunity night, but.
Speaker 3: No, but the real opportunity night is getting rem.
Speaker 4: Sleep, yes, exactly, so you can be your full self. What am I know?
Speaker 5: These tequila sodas are not getting me anyway, especially at Acbart's largely amen. There's no opportunity waiting for me and guarantee you not when I make my own right exactly.
Speaker 3: Yes, this is the opportunity night that you that you met Robbie. What was the opportunity And that's what.
Speaker 5: That's where I think like critical thinking unless you want to unless you don't want to be a yes girl. You know when it's like just say yes, why why why? If I don't want to do it, I'm not going to make myself do something I don't want to do. But at this point, I was a new lesbian and I wanted to scissor so I didn't have to.
Speaker 4: Be a yes girl. I was just like, yeah, it was my idea.
Speaker 3: Right exactly. I think Shonda Rhimes wrote a whole damn book about being a yes girl, and it kind of ruined it for a lot of people.
Speaker 5: Self help part of our culture is like how it's been pushed on us is awful. If you find yourself in the self help, I'll get yourself. A psychiatrist lamicked a two hundred.
Speaker 3: I'm like two seems high.
Speaker 4: It is. I had to I had to up and up and up and up.
Speaker 2: You don't need to literally question whether or not this is healthy because again, as a medical professional, literally yes.
Speaker 5: And I go to a psychiatrist and she's actually very like timid conservative with me.
Speaker 3: You've talked about this on the pod.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's the best.
Speaker 5: I always show up on our face times and I'm like, I upped it again.
Speaker 4: I didn't get.
Speaker 5: This passed by you, but I full disclosure. And I've been getting xan X from Mexico, so either you prescribe me or to Mexico exactly.
Speaker 3: She's like, fough this and out.
Speaker 4: Yes's op.
Speaker 3: A no bitch an opportunity betch no, I'm with you. I'm a no bitch.
Speaker 5: Yeah it's okay, okay, yeah, Like we have different interests and we should be able. I'm like so scared of telling my friends like.
Speaker 4: I'm not interested in ABBA.
Speaker 3: Like come on, but you just told me that. And I took a grade, but.
Speaker 5: You're not asking me to go, like with the intention of me saying yes. If you knew I was going to say no, it'd be different, like but because then I could freely But now I'm like, fuck, I still have to walk on eggshells, but I can't anymore.
Speaker 2: I love Actbar for the people that it's for, which are people in their twenties, like honestly, gay guys in their twenties, queer people in their twenties like.
Speaker 3: Rock out at Act Bar.
Speaker 2: For me, it's just like it does get a little too crowded, and that's I will fully call out myself. Me progressively becoming a no bitch as I get older. But I need to go to the spaces that are a little bit more area. Your high top slows feelss like if i'm you're going to see me out, You'll see me there, just because I can like breathe.
Speaker 3: And like chop those feels is roomy. It's nice, I can spin in a circle.
Speaker 4: It's the second time I've heard of it. I've never been.
Speaker 3: You'd be a huge success here, people would you. You would get momed But.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, I love that. Honestly, I'm like picture.
Speaker 2: Massive success and this they can use this clip for social Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yes, and by Gabby a freak. Gabby a free drink if she ever stop, but not a tequila.
Speaker 5: A light organic orange, no soul fates please, organic orange, no hangover. It's easy to metabolize, is the one. Yeah, It's an l a thing everywhere I go, Like even in New York. I'm like, this is so l a of me. Do you have a natural wine? And they're like no, I'm like perfect, I'll go fuck myself.
Speaker 3: Is your favorite restaurant? Great White? I love like great.
Speaker 9: Wire, basic bit, the one on thy much like the Queen.
Speaker 3: Yes, Marnie is literally a was this at large Mott?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Great White? And then you're gonna go to the Farmer's market.
Speaker 3: Sounds like a lovely day, want to be Yes?
Speaker 4: And the news stand, Oh my god, you.
Speaker 2: Go there, you can people watch there. It's good stuff. And then they have the green juice a what's it called tiger?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, no, no, what's called? Oh god? Come on, press juicery, Press juicery, the Pressery. Yes, I am Marney.
Speaker 4: You are loud and proud since they won? What is that karaoke that she did stronger the birthday party? Was it or it was Hannah's something?
Speaker 6: Was it?
Speaker 4: Am I getting it right? Oh my god, it was Kanye West.
Speaker 3: One of the most iconic moments.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it's amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm doing the girls. Watch. I keep telling myself this once every other month, but two.
Speaker 2: Years ago when like everyone was doing it, but I would honestly do it again. It's so that Pilot, though flawlessly.
Speaker 3: Written the first scene Hanna's first line, I'm a growing girl, for her first scene to be stuffing her face in front of her parents, to the last thing in the finale where she is getting latched onto by her child, it's so such a perfect it's incredible.
Speaker 5: I mean, and she was so young write a director's star. I know the jury's out, but that was.
Speaker 3: Okay. I want to think Lena.
Speaker 2: Lena got a bad rap because x y Z like think piece here, but like, I mean, obviously a lot of it was like, you know, her being messy, but like, isn't that what we loved.
Speaker 5: They was talking about. It is like it will never will never forget about it. It will never It's always going to be relevant, like and her just like genius, how talented she is, and like a way to portray it in such a real way, like she just let her nepo hang out right.
Speaker 4: Of this scene.
Speaker 5: Yes, I'm like, this is so real for like people this age, Like Dad, I need a hondo.
Speaker 4: I cannot eat.
Speaker 5: Literally, weren't her parents in one of those places in New York? That's like they was given a discount because they were artists.
Speaker 4: I think it's like something. Yeah, it's called something where they were like.
Speaker 5: True artists, so they were able to get some kind of a discount on their rents, which exactly which like only New York would support, but that's what we need.
Speaker 3: And only America would stigmatize.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, so true. Here we are red, white and blur, blur.
Speaker 3: That's actually that's a rule of culture number forty. Here we are red. You're a fucking legend. You better remember.
Speaker 4: That you are both of you.
Speaker 3: You have to come back to the show.
Speaker 4: Please, No, would literally love I would do this like anytime.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so this was so fun Housewives.
Speaker 4: I love to talk about.
Speaker 3: The surface. We didn't even we didn't even itch it. Atlanta's back, you know, I got to catch up.
Speaker 4: I've never watched Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Should I it's so Also the way they've rebooted it, like now Shamia is the star, and I think it like suits her.
Speaker 3: These words mean nothing to you, but they will.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm hanging on what season should I start with? One? Okay?
Speaker 5: One?
Speaker 3: Or one? Is Nini? I mean Nini leaks and can't do better? Yeah, it needs to be a linear experience. But I started with was it six?
Speaker 4: Was it was?
Speaker 3: Who said that? Six?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: That's there was a season that Nini wasn't on, which was like explosively it was the first ever four part reunion because something happens in the reunion that is so crazy, actually involving Trader Phaedra Parks that I think got her the Traders was the way she acted on this season of Atlanta.
Speaker 3: So this actually actually relates to you.
Speaker 5: And I heard Pedro was maybe going to be dropped or was she? And then now now back exactly.
Speaker 3: Because they work out. I'm married to medicine.
Speaker 2: Oh but long Winds it is the Podders is the show. So I guess a little bit late to do a spoiler, and Gabrie does win. But a very fun watch nonetheless, I mean this has been so fun.
Speaker 4: So fun. Thank you guys so much for having me on. This is huge. I was like, oh my god, this is.
Speaker 3: Major for us. And we end every episode with a song.
Speaker 2: Who You you can have Time.
Speaker 3: Loud, have a what that scene at the Dancing Queen Love Bye Last Culture Reach. This is the production by Will Ferrell's Big Money Players and Heart Radio podcasts.
Speaker 2: Created and hosted by Matt Rogers and Bowen Yang, Executive produced by Anna Hasnier and produced by Becka Ramos, Edited mixed by Doug Baby and the Musela Board.
Speaker 3: And our music is by Henry Murski