Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us. Write down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It's eight hundred and ninety four to one, Shawn, if you want to join us. We are in our nation's capital. We are in the swamp. We're in the sewer known as Washington d C. I will say this as we start the show. Since Donald Trump has put out put in law enforcement in our nation's capital. It is a discernible difference. I have security with me today. You don't want to mess with MK. MK is a killer and he is. He's sitting out there laughing right. A discernible difference.
Speaker 2: I am calling it less of a swamp, more of a pond.
Speaker 1: No, it's still a swamp. Well, you have all the Democrats that live here. I mean no, thank you. I live without there.
Speaker 2: They're still in vacation.
Speaker 1: By the way, our prayers as we start the show today. John Fetterman, Pennsylvania, had to be hospitalized after a fall near his home, which caused minor injuries to his face. According to a spokesperson, he fell to the ground after feeling lightheaded due to a ventricular fib flare up. According to the statement, that's a type of irregular heartbeat. Fetterman is remaining at the hospital for observation, so doctors confined tune his medications. He had this to say. If you thought he's got a good sense of humor, If you thought my face looked bad before, wait until you see it now. Apparently doing well, receiving routine observation at the hospital. Our prayers are with him. Scary. Alena Habba was turned away of an attacker came armed with a baseball bat. This is in the New York Times today. Law enforcement authorities were seeking a man who brings this bat to the office of the acting US Attorney in New Jersey. Alena Habba. There's a long time front of this program, according to two people with knowledge of the matter. Here it outside the Newark office wednesday, barred by security from entering with a bat. How many people enter a US Attorney's office with a bat? Anyway? When the man returned without the bat, security officers allowed him to enter the building. Which is you know this, this is insane, You know so, DC. You can see a discernible difference, You see less of a homeless presence. Dramatically, dramatic decline in that area. You know, I don't understand this. Homeless people, if you're smart, take my advice. Go to California and Gavin Newsom. Gavin wants you. He's Gavin encourages you to go out there. Gavin will give you everything for free. If you don't want to, if you prefer the colder weather, go to New York, New York City and say he hid a Zorn Marxist Kami Mamdani. He's going to feed you and how's you And he's going to take away rich people's homes and put you in it. I mean, you might end up with a multimillion dollar Brownstone by the time he's done in four years. Who knows. I mean, if I was homeless, why would you ever hang out in the freezing weather in New York or in DC when you can go to Gavin Newsom and hang out in LA or hang out in Santa Barbara. You know when I lived in Santa Barbara back in the eighties, I mean I used to. At that point in my life, I had I had had a very successful contracting business, and I just figured, oh, we just I could bring that business and build it up as quickly as I did the first time when Rhode Island wasn't so easy in the beginning, and I had these days where I had nothing to do. I was bored out of my mind, so i'd, you know, get on my bicycle. At that point in my life, I had like this mopet and I'd fly down to the beach and all these homeless people. There's this big fig tree that used to hang out under. You're finding this interesting? Why are you finding it interesting? And then I'd go to the beach and on the beach all these homeless and I used to hang with them a lot of for a lot of What year is this eighty six, seven eight?
Speaker 2: Nothing has changed worse.
Speaker 1: No, I just i'd but I'd hang out with these guys. They a lot of them, for example, US vets. You know, we didn't really know about PTSD back then, right, and but it's not what they were talking about. We just you know, shoot at them, shift and hang out. And a lot of them would be drinking, you know, whatever they were drinking, they'd pass it on to me. I'd actually drink it, hang out with them. You know, there was a base. There was a softba like old guys that would play softball, and I'd go join them and you know, borrow mint and play softball for a couple hours. I mean, I was bored. I didn't have anything to do. I mean, not working, not having a purpose in life is not a good thing.
Speaker 2: But this is before Marine Blount or.
Speaker 1: After, No, that was after because I lived in Rhode Island five years, then California five years. California is when I started my radio career. Okay, but before that ever happened because once I got behind this this radio mic, my life changed forever and didn't want to do anything else. And I still don't want to do anything else, and so I feel blessed to do what I do. And anyway, long story short, I'd hang out with these guys and I got to know them. They were actually nice people, and a lot of them. Now, there was another group of them that were crazy and mentally ill, and you could obviously spot them and kind of keep a distance. But there were other people that you know, these to use the term down on your luck, they were just people that were beaten, beaten up by life, beaten up by you know, abandoned by their government, and you know, the veterans. We didn't know what PTSD was. There was no veterans facilities and falling into bad habits, bad cycles in life. Many of them became alcoholics. A lot of them smoked weed, even back in that day. And I never touched that stuff. And but on those days when I had nothing to do, I just I'd hang out of the beach. I was pretty tan back done. No, that's true, Irish Federal judge, this does not surprise me. I think there will be another way to go around this today, suggesting that she could toss the charges against the ex FBI boss James call me in New York Attorney General Letitia James, because she agrees with their arguments that Lindsay Halligan, the prosecutor who brought the case, is illegitimate and the Alexandria, Oh what a shock. District Judge Cameron McGowan Curry appointed by to the bench by Bill Hannany. I appointed that guy. And I'm telling you right now Cameron is good dude, and you know he's in the hot chicks like I am. Anyway here at skeptical of several of the government's arguments about why the appointment of Halligan has intermus Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia was above board. The core of the argument the question of whether the US Attorney General in this case, Pam Bondi, can make multiple interim appointments to fill a US attorney position. Anyway, so the prosecutor, Henry Whittaker, countered during the hearing the attorney generals entitled to multiple one hundred and twenty day appointments. Curry appeared not to agree with Whittaker's arguments. I would imagine if that's the case, it wouldn't be double jeopardy because they never tried them. You just get a different person that can file the case against Komi and etc. Etc. And because they were filed on time before the statute of limitations had passed. I don't think that'll be a factor, but you just, you know, sometimes you just never know. Another sad story on the illegal immigrant front. DNA evidence links to illegal alien who had been deported eight times, seventeen rapes in Nevada seventeen. You know what have I said that nobody seems willing to say. All of these unvetted Biden Harris mayorcus illegals that have murdered and raped and committed other violent crimes that Joe Kamala Mayorcus have blood on their hands. And because we have known terrorists in the country. I mean last week we were reporting cash Betel do oj Alina Hobb in that case, identifying people involved in a terror plot, a Halloween terror plot. Was that a week and a half ago, and and you know, thank God, they've found them. But to me, it's if you have all these known terrorists, they're coming from countries with all these terror tizes. They're coming from Iran, They're coming from Egypt, Muslim brotherhood, they're coming from you know, Syria. Isis it's inevitable. I don't see if we ever lucked out and did not have an attack on the homeland, I would be stunned, shocked and surprised. I don't want it. I pray to God that I'm wrong, But I would say it's when and not if. And a lot of people think it's you know when I say, oh, that's just hyperb it's not hyperbole. It's not hard, it's not difficult, it's not demanding. What I'm asking and that is that if you come into this country, you respect our laws, borders and sovereignty, that we get a chance to vet you. That means we make sure you don't have radical associations, radical views. That means that in a post COVID world, we do a health check. That means that we means test you so that you do not become a financial burden on the American people that are graciously opening their door and allowing you an opportunity to live in freedom. Likely better from wherever you're coming role as you wouldn't be coming here. All right, the Schumer's shut down officially over. The government is officially open. That's the good news. And by the way, all credit to the president. You know, he said the not going to extort a million five which a couple one hundred million would go to illegal immigrants, refunding MPR, PBS DEI programs, not even within American shores but abroad, not going to happen, and that the President said he will never give in to extortion. This whole shutdown of Schumer, this this performative stunt of the Democrats, have cost the Republicans and estimated one point five trillion dollars. The President, you know, he said something last night, I'm not sure if I got picked up by many people thanking unions, thanking, the Government Workers Union largely Democrat, the Teamsters unions, the Paternal Order of Police unions, because all of these unions rightly advocating on behalf of those people that work for them, their rank and file that were getting no paychecks. You know, never mind the pain that was inflicted on what forty two million Americans that are beneficiaries of snap And it's not like they got a no pun intended snap their fingers and make it all open in a second. That's still going to take time. I had Sean Duffy on this week twenty thousand plus delays cancelations if you're flying out of an airport. The President did point out we've had this. I know the stock market wasn't great today, but it set a record forty eight records in terms of the stock market. I don't view the stock market as my biggest best barometer because a lot of people aren't in the stock market. And so however, it is an indication. And I want to just go over some of the numbers that I gave to you yesterday because I think it is I think it's critical that people understand the economy a little bit more and it's hard to say this. I spent time after I interviewed the Vice President with some of the political team at the White House, people that you know, they live, eat, breathe, sleep, politics, et cetera, et cetera. And I said, when will people feel that the economy is better? Because there is a ten percent improvement from when Joe Biden was president to where we are now. And I can give you some examples, like one example would be you know, Target announcing they're cutting their price on thousands of food items. By the way, go shop at Target. I love Target. That's where Linda we couldn't pick out her train. You have been traumatized by going to Target after you wouldn't pick out a train for an hour. So I bought the whole lot out.
Speaker 3: I have to tell you, Ethan on our team put together the funniest video of you into Target swiping all the trains off of the shelf.
Speaker 2: It was hysterical. I have to post it.
Speaker 1: I want to say. But Kraft Mac and Cheese is down significantly, Gerber Kids snacks is down a lot. A lot of people prefer hamover turkey for Thanksgiving. Okay, they have market pantry, Hickory smokes a spiral cut bone in Ham. It used to be two forty nine pound, Now it's a buck forty nine pound. That's a big difference. I love by the way, I love Ham. I love it. Pillsbury pie crust, I don't know, it sounds great. Used to be four fifty nine now three nineteen. Target highlighted their Thanksgiving meal for four that could cost less than twenty dollars before taxes. Walmart they made the big announcement. I think it's a big announcement. I think it's a big deal that they're down twenty five percent. So I'm talking to these guys and let me get the exact number from Walmart. Yeah, yeah, No, they're down twenty five percent in terms of Thanksgiving meal than where they were last year. That's a big friggin deal. Now. Now, Treasury Secretary Bessen predicted Americans will soon feel more confident about their finances. Hinted price prices on grocery store items now we're getting lower. Here's the these guys told me today. Yeah, it's all true, Sean. We are down. We've improved at ten percent. The problem is under Biden from where Trump left it, it went down a whopping twenty six percent, so people are still lagging behind sixteen percent. That's what I affectionately refer to as the Biden Harris economic hangover that we're all living through. And they're pretty confident first quarter to second quarter latest third quarter next year, which would be just enough time for the American people to factor into their voting in a year in the midterms, that Donald Trump changed the economy. You know, we have all the manufacturing commitment money, trillions and trillions of dollars. The energy, it's a factor, is incalculable. It's the lifeblood of the economy. Saving money. There is going to be tremendously important, largest tax cuts in history that Democrats voted against, no tax on tips, overtime social You know, this is a big problem and perception sometimes is reality for a lot of people. And I was mentioned in the economy and the Schumer shutdown cost. I couldn't believe this when I saw this today. National Economic Council Director Kevin Hassett said today the Democratic Force government shut down. The Schumer shut down cost the country about fifteen billion dollars per week. It is expected to knock one to one and a half percent off the GDP oh trumpnomics has fail. You can hear the argument. Now. Meanwhile, they caused it. They knew the impact that this would have. The airline industries were screaming that they're going bankrupt because of this. They cannot afford. You know what it's like, if your plane can't take off, they usually go through check system. Right if you have good pilots and friends of mine or pilot. Everyone I've ever methods of pilot is wanted to be a pilot their entire life. Everyone that's a cop that I've met my life, they always wanted to be in law enforcement their entire life. Everybody, every teacher, same thing, every nurse the same thing, every doctor the same thing. I'm the only one that never thought I could ever be a talk show host, and I just listened to, you know, in my early teen years, talk radio, the Great Pioneers, and I'd stay up all night. My parents would scream, shut that radio off. It wasn't TV for me, it was radio. Turn the radio off. Now it's TV and radio. Now it's TV radio and multitasking on my phone. It's like it just never stops and playing chess dot com simultaneously, which by the way is an art in and of itself. I'm getting better at chess anyway. Our Council of Economic Advisors said that, you know, fifteen billion dollars a week. You know, that accumulates to one to one and a half percent of GDP when you count for multiplier effects. Their current estimate is that sixty thousand Americans, not government workers, have lost their jobs because of reduced economic output. And again, I go back to the airplane for a second. You know, you're an airline and you've got schedule flights. Okay, you go through your checklist, you start your engines. When you're sitting on a tarmac, they are burning fuel, and you know, jet fuel is much higher than what you're paying at the pump for a gallon of gasoline, you know, like three times the amount, and they're burning through it like crazy. So they then they're turning their engines off. Then they have to go back and they'll taxi back. Then they're told no, it's going to be about a half hour. Okay, we'll keep the engines on. They're burning more fuel and never mind, the flights get canceled, and now they're losing revenue because you know the way they run these planes, is all right? You start out that a plane starts at six o'clock at say JFKO LaGuardia, heads out to Lax and lands at Lax, and it is they have a turnaround time, they clean out the plane, they refuel it, they get new pilots, and they're ready to you know, turn and burn and head on back to New York or DC or wherever else on the East coast that they're going. And then they have another late night flight. Those those planes don't stop. You ask yourself in aviation. I only learned this from some of my pilot friends. Aviation's fascinating. Probably most of you, without even knowing it, have flown in a plane. If you're let's say you're a baby boomer, I guarantee you've flown in a plane from the nineteen sixties. I guarantee you've flown in a plane from the nineteen seventies in your adult life. And planes are constantly being rebuilt. So for example, whatever the hours are, I don't know the exact number of hours, I'm not that deep in the weeds. But engines on planes you get X number of hours that you can use it. Let's say the engines are perfect, they're running perfectly. There's nothing wrong with the engine. Doesn't matter X number of hours that engine gets pulled, that engine gets taken out, a new engine gets put in landing gear, you get x number of landings, landing gear comes out, pull it out, boom. Then you know, every number of years they have to strip the entire airplane down to the you know, pop rivets for crying out loud, and they go over with basically a magnifying glass and they look at every inch of that plane. They're looking for cracks, they're looking for corrosion, they're looking for all this other stuff. So you know, these planes are meant to fly. They are designed to fly continuously and anyway. So you know this is you know, you have to factor this in. Now. There are gonna be some of you that say, Okay, well, Hanna, you're telling me that Donald Trump and the price at Walmart and the price at Target. Somebody just texted me, you do Target supports DEI. I'm I wasn't talking about that part of it. I don't support DEI in companies period, and of sentence and gender affirmation and all those madness. That's that to me is like, how do I chase customers away? Because people don't want your your crazy politics when in the store that they go to. I've never really seen that with Walmart. I don't think Walmart's had those costcos. And know I love costcos. Costcos. What do you pay for hot dog? But the buck ninety nine for a hot dog and a coke and a slice of pizza means nothing. They lose money on it. It's a lost leader because and in people. I know people friends of mine, by the way, wealthy friends of mine that go there like once a week and get either hot dog, a pizza and a coke for next to nothing, and they think it's the greatest thing in the entire world that they save that money. But here's the best part.
Speaker 2: You can just admitted it. You've made it. No, it's fine, you can say it.
Speaker 1: I am if I can go, if I can, if I can go to any of those stores, I'm going, I love it. I'm a big proponent of them. I'm grateful for the Walmarts, the super Walmarts. I'm the Costco's of the world. I'm grateful for all of them. Here's the thing. They give you, all the stuff that you want at the best prices, and they buy in bulk, and they buy in volume. I remember when my first book, Left Freedom Ring came out. It was a big deal that these companies took on my book. It ended up I sold more books at Walmart and Costco than any other books chain store in the country, you know, because they put like a big bin and they'd have hundreds and hundreds of books in a setup. Boom. You know. People see it, they get it, by the way, at a discounted rate, at a good price, and they buy in bulk, which was cool, and I was very grateful. But uh, I'm not planning on writing any more books. If I do, Uh no, I'm not. Well say it on the caras stay it on air. Don't just sit there and.
Speaker 2: You are so full of crap. No, we're totally going to write another.
Speaker 1: No I'm not.
Speaker 3: Yes, you are no, just like you're going to retire young. Just like you won't sign another you won't do another full of bologney. What do you I think your next book should be. Everything Linda said was right, and I can finally say it. It's a great title. It has a nice ring to it, you know.
Speaker 1: Flow How long was it twenty when I came out with Live for You or Die America in the world on the brink how many years?
Speaker 2: Hard because that was during COVID. We did a lot of virtual stuff, but.
Speaker 1: We did no okay, and it was the number one New York Times bestseller for weeks on it end. Okay, and I'm very grateful, But I felt the moment needed it because yeah.
Speaker 2: Our chapter four was all on socialism.
Speaker 1: Socialism and its history of failure. That was the chapter. But the point is I didn't want to write. Writing to me is painful. Yeah, you know what I do here, But now.
Speaker 2: You can do talk to text. You could just write your whole book.
Speaker 1: Just yapping, Linda. I did that from let freedom Ring. I would dictate a lot of the book.
Speaker 2: What are you crying about? You're gonna be fine.
Speaker 1: Who's crying? I'm just saying just a little bit. Okay, here's the problem.
Speaker 2: Even Matt knows, Matt loves everybody knows.
Speaker 1: All right, Matt Tower is in. He's going to join us later in the program. Mister Tower, I hear your hob nobn with the president. What's up with that? We got to get to that. We're gonna find out that story A tough life. Yes, he calls me earlier in this week. I told him, yeah, I think I'm going to be in DC this week. Is oh, I'm going to be there, and I'm like, oh, awesome, maybe we'll catch up, and he goes, yeah, by the way, it's twenty what was it twenty below?
Speaker 2: It was cold. It was cold in the beginning of the week. It's much warmer today.
Speaker 1: For sure. I ended up carrying a coat. I don't need a coat in Florida. That's the beauty of living in Florida. I never do you to coach, No, that's why you live in Florida. What the heck? So this is a vacation to come up in the freezing cold? What did you want to go see the Washington Monument or the Lincoln Memorial? I have you know, all the times I've been here, I've never gone to see the sites. Why don't want to?
Speaker 2: You should go with your family go see it.
Speaker 1: I have this uncanny ability and maybe those of you out in listening to me can understand this. If I want to see something that I haven't seen, you can go online. You can and online it will give you every view you ever want it's a three D tour. Three D tour, that's correct, and you get a three D tour, We'll get this. Eric Swallwell hit with a new criminal referral claiming a committed mortgage fraud. Whoah, move over, Letitia James and Adam you know the congenital liar shift Eric's Swalwell, isn't that? Mister Fengfang Bang Fang Bang Fang is going to need a seat on the Democratic mortgage fraud Express top housing official. According to NBC News in President Trump's administration has now referred the California Democrat Eric Swalwell, better known as mister Fang Fang, to the Justice Department for a potential federal criminal prob based on allegations of mortgage and tax fraud related to a DC home. According to a person familiar with the referral, I wonder if they're going to investigate Nancy Pelosi or seventeen thousand percent gains. Who Ever thought of taking her public disclosures and making the public wear and following what she invested in was pretty smart. Oh, I'm sorry, not her her husband. Seventeen thousand percent return unbelievable anyway, So it's count costing a fortune. The Schumer shut down, that is a lot. Here's the thing I've gone over. What the President has laid down, I call it foundationally has set this country up for great economic success. You know, show me the money. I know you want solutions now. Unfortunately I can't give it to you now. However, and I spent a lot of time with the White House and their data and their information. We have improved the economy ten percent, but under Biden went down twenty six percent. So most of you not noticing the change. So when people say things are expensive, you have to remember they're expensive because that was inherited and inflation costs from the Biden administration. But the signs are all going in the right direction. Foundationally, when you add trillions of dollars and committed manufacturing monies accelerated with bonus depreciation one hundred percent bonus depreciation. In other words, a manufacturer gets to deduct the cost of building out the manufacturing center one hundred percent of it in year one. That incentivizes them to move faster. That means you know, shovels in the ground, ribbon cuttings, and all the above. Yeah, egg prices down, the price energy down, gasoline down, and then you add the impact of lowering the cost of energy because we'll be energy dominant. Then the largest tax cuts in history. That's what Reagan pulled off, doubling revenues, twenty one million new jobs, longest period of peace time economic growth. But if you live in paycheck to paycheck, it's not exactly what you want to hear now, and but it's coming fast. You know, the one big beautiful bill is done.