Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC Erness What's Up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting business is that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more. That's Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about in nvidio. That's what people want to know. Okay, So what should we do if in video does not get to the one hundred and seven dollars price.
Speaker 3: Wait for one twelve only year. Listen, you can buy it a high for disclaimer. You can do whatever you want to do right, but if you want better returns. So I met a brother at friends on Friday from in Video. Shout out to the brother. I'm gonna give out too much information. Based out of San Antonio, Paid Office, Cuttle Ranch brought a brand new Pandamaero brand new Rolex, and it's up a couple million dollars from in video, he's a message to everyone who says they don't want to listen. Do whatever you want to do, but I got rich from listening to the year cool. Wait for one one oh seven for everyone in the comment too, like yo, I don't think it's gonna go down that far. Maybe I know something that you don't know. But if you want to buy it right now today, great when it draws down eight or thirteen percent, Matt. If you hope for the long term.
Speaker 1: You'll be good.
Speaker 3: But it's better to buy base off of a price pullback than buying based off of emotion. It should get to one twelve with no issue one o seven. If it gets there one on seven seventy seven, load up, you'll be good. But I think it's really important to learn how just to take direction opposed to self sabotage and talking yourself out of a great position. Like remember he was on our call two years ago and oh boy, argue the call is too expensive and how did.
Speaker 1: What did that? He probably lost forty grand forty.
Speaker 3: Now I don't know what how much money he was starting with yes, so now listening we'll cost you, So yeah, be careful.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think I spoke about this the other day and it was one of those learning lessons that you get when you're inside of the gaming investment is that sometimes you got to modify. Like, yes, you have your strategy and you have your plan, but sometimes you gotta dva and so yeah, it it sucks when you watch a stock like in video and you're like, when when am I going to find my entry point? Well, this is when you might need to modify, right, So yeah, it's training around one thirty. Usually I like to see a fifteen to twenty percent pullback, right, So that means that every time that it goes up, my new calculation is fifteen to twenty percent. So I don't if I don't see the one o seven because it random one thirty seven, well what's fifteen percent from there?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Then? Then if if it goes to fifteen, maybe it hit twenty. Now that's my entry point. Obviously we don't want to buy at the high, but we don't want to miss the boat too, right, and so we just got to modify and adjust. I spoke about it with broad Coom and I had the call ready to go. It didn't hit my one of my measurements of criteria to invest, and obviously we saw it go up two hundred and fifty dollars the next day. Same thing with your pole over the past two years. And so it's modify, its modified. But yeah, just understand what your your plan is right, and then modify as you though. So if it doesn't get the wrong, it may not get back there. But what is the fifteen what is the ten percent mark? Where's the fifteen percent mark? Where's your entry at?
Speaker 3: I mean also some of y'all were like, okay, won't get to one on seven? What about one hundred and seven monthfucking episodes you missed of the show? Can get us? No, come on to DC while you miss out watch the show every week. Information now is coming out, even on black Art. The faucy thing heating up now. All of a sudden, a whole bunch of media reports are putting out the little fake moon Land the clips again. Come on, man, just follow I know everybody want to have fun in the summer, but stay focused on getting it back. The information is here.
Speaker 2: And then also, I mean, if your dollar cost average, then that's fascinating. You don't have to wait for a pull bat and by every month. Yeah, super simple.
Speaker 3: Can we say investment is really easy. We're giving you the stocks, We're all performing whatever other investment shows out there by a landslide. Cool.
Speaker 2: Just follow a blueprint, you're good.
Speaker 3: Or you can join red Panda and then you get three or four prices of where to buy you easy fix, easypasy.
Speaker 4: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, Attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home, app and leave now. You could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,