Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center. Jack Armstrong, Joe, Getty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Jettie and He Armstrong and Getty Strong.
Speaker 3: And hey we're Armstrong and Getty. We're featuring our podcast One more Thing. Find it wherever you find all your podcasts.
Speaker 2: So let's clean out the sound fridge.
Speaker 4: We've got a bunch of great audio the crew got together that we didn't get to.
Speaker 2: This is an example.
Speaker 4: You could call it nutpicking, which is an expression I really don't like. It's where you pick out a particularly wacky member of you know, the other ideology and feature them. But this one, I just think number one, there's so many, any of these, And the setup is you're not supposed to say, Wow, that's a person with real mental problems who needs help. You're supposed to say, oh, you're so brave. Clip number five Michael he the.
Speaker 5: First trans woman to have a successful uterus transplant overies and eggs included. And I want to be the first trans woman to have an abortion.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I will let a.
Speaker 5: Doctor who has successfully transplanted a uterine complex before cut the organs out of a willing healthy trans masculine donor place them in my body. I will devote myself, heart and soul to their aftercare. And I want to be the first trans woman to have an abortion.
Speaker 2: You are full on mentally ill and evil? Yeah. Yeah?
Speaker 6: And doctor who would perform that, sir, knowing that those are his plans, Yeah, should lose their.
Speaker 2: Non God, that is just sick. That's somebody who has terrible mental problems. Then you're right.
Speaker 3: It is not picking to a certain extent, it's taking like an extreme example of the people you don't agree with in kind of act and then trying to pretend sometimes that.
Speaker 2: It represents a large point of view, which I'm sure this does not.
Speaker 4: But though Joe Biden met with that poor unfortunate Dylan mulvaney character to show how down he was with the trans folks.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and uh well and bud Light.
Speaker 3: Thought it was important enough to make it part of their advertising campaign to their demise. But where did that video audio come from? I mean, how what platform was that on to even.
Speaker 4: Be They posted it online on I think was TikTok wow, and the people who compile crazy progressives, you know, re retweeted it or whatever.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of things that go into this phenomenon that's happening right now. But part of it is everybody needs to be famous or you know, seen or liked or whatever, and you know it's getting harder and harder to do. It's a crowded field, so you have to be so out there to get some attention. And well you talk about it's leading attention.
Speaker 6: Well, and he's talking about a willing trans masculine man. So is that a woman who's becoming a man who doesn't want her puss anymore?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Correct, Yes, I don't.
Speaker 6: Math like this.
Speaker 2: This isn't working in my head.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I got to admit at some point, and I'll bet I'm not the only one. As he was describing who he was going to do what with and that they were trans this and masculine, I was I was like, I need a chart. I'm losing track of, like who's who's going to bring the sperm to this party?
Speaker 2: Because I'm lost.
Speaker 6: For instance, he's bringing the sperm and the bonus hols to this party?
Speaker 4: Oh oh boy again with that term I love uh oh oh. So I saw a bud Light commercial. I think it was during the All Star Game which as we record, this was last night, and I didn't watch much of it because my beloved Giants have angered me and I'm just not a baseball fan anymore. But the bud Light commercial, and they never enunciated it, but it was like people screwing up a guy, you know, dropping the meat on the way to the grill, I can't remember the specifics, and somebody spilling something, and then somebody breaking something, and then it went to bud Light.
Speaker 2: So easy to drink, so easy to enjoy, And.
Speaker 4: It didn't occur to me until I was like, oh, oh, they're making light of the fact that they really fed up. And their commercial theme is look at everybody, everybody f's up now.
Speaker 3: And again, Yeah, dropping the ribs on the ground is not the same as making a decision.
Speaker 2: I'm sure there were.
Speaker 3: A half dozen or more people involved in of a giant marketing campaign.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not to take this too serious. Leave it very briefly.
Speaker 4: What the bud Light is a beautiful example of is that Anheuser Busch, or at least the people involved in the bud Light marketing became convinced, perhaps because they're personally down with it, but became convinced that that very tiny but outsized minority of Americans who pitches all this radical gender theory stuff represents most people. They got fooled and then reality, which Bat's last speaking of baseball said not so much. We'll drink any other beer, literally, any other beer. Well, let's keep cleaning out the Suffridge's. Thanks metal guy. Ah, let's see. Oh, Michael, do you want to introduce clip eleven? Is there anything we need to know?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: A kid goes into Dunkin Donuts and four dollars with him and he wants some strawberry donuts and uh. He basically ends up wanting to get a few donuts and ends up with the whole box. Okay, so he explains how how he got them.
Speaker 2: Because they didn't have the type of donut I wanted. She gave me a deal.
Speaker 9: I could get bol strawberry donuts for the price of one, and I decided, can I get two for that deal?
Speaker 10: So I could surprice my money.
Speaker 2: So I wanted some munchkins, but they didn't have that either. She gave me the right if you all of them, there is a tool.
Speaker 3: That is one very pleased woman with the number of cheap donuts you got wow.
Speaker 4: Our sun drives a hard bargain. So what do you mean You're out of munchkins? Holy cal how are we going to make this right? I'm asking for the manager, please.
Speaker 2: Karen, and making yes.
Speaker 3: Exactly how are you gonna make this right? It's because I'm black, right, or a child or a woman or something.
Speaker 6: You being racistly out of munchkins.
Speaker 4: He's gonna end up running a hedge fund or something. Keep an eye on that.
Speaker 3: You send them trans didn't you, And that's why you wouldn't make more of these? Would you like me to go publicize? Oh God, give him as many donuts as you want. Just get him out of here, Michael, let any introduction necessary to twelve.
Speaker 2: Katie might be able to relate to this. This is when a guy gives you mixed signals.
Speaker 11: Is why he's giving you mixed signals. He's either unsure about you, the relationship, or both. If he's truly interested, he'll put in the effort consistently. So don't waste your time on a guy who's indecisive. Your job is not to convince someone, but to find someone who doesn't need convincing. If a guy stop talking to you, remember this quote. If your absence doesn't bother them, your presence never mattered to them. You don't belong with someone who doesn't want you. He's done you a favor by eliminating himself.
Speaker 2: Good ones spitting truth. I know my reaction is duck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, that's one of the best things that Sex and the City ever came up with. That whole he's just not that into me. Thing as opposed to torturing yourself for both men and women, as opposed to torturing yourself. Well, why somebody is you know, didn't call you back or they always I've just been so busy, don't don't you know, don't tie myself into knots because I've done this over it. They just don't dig you that much, So move on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not shocked to hear you say that, Katie. We don't know you well, we've only worked together a fairly short time. But you do strike me as more tethered to reality as opposed to what you wish were reality than some folks.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean, I appreciate that, and I feel like if you're dating somebody and they aren't calling you back, and this is the fifth time that he says.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was busy. Hello, wake up.
Speaker 6: But I think it's pretty obvious he doesn't want to talk to you.
Speaker 3: It's tough, though, if you really really want something to be true though, to let go of that, I mean, that's easier said to done.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's why you have to like rededicate yourself to clinging to reality over and over again in your life.
Speaker 3: If he isn't being bothered by your absence, he didn't care much about your presence. Yeah, that's pretty good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no kidding, doubled me over. Oh and let's end on a positive note, shall we? A Michael, why don't you go ahead and roll thirteen? Then I've got the details if we need them.
Speaker 2: Well, what made you want to do murder mystery?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 12: I just always love mysteries, reading them, I do a little bit of TikTok and when not so, I think I'm gonna go ahead and.
Speaker 1: Get a second one.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna geft it on there and see if we can get you a little bit of love on there.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 12: I want to thank everybody for the love and the kindness on the video that Red posted is totally unexpected.
Speaker 2: I'm in shock.
Speaker 12: I don't even know what to say about it at the moment. I'm trying to wrap my head around it. Thank you again for all the kindness.
Speaker 2: So here's the story.
Speaker 4: This this gent who's he looks to be I would say, in his sixties, well into his sixties. He's a retired man, a veteran of the Armed services, and he is living his lifelong dream of being an author. But he was sitting alone and ignored at a folding table at his local grocery store in Texas with his novel, hoping people might ask him about it or if he could sign a copy or something like that.
Speaker 3: That's a I don't come across that that often tables with novelists sitting there, and the image was heartbreaking this video, Are you interested in my novel?
Speaker 2: I gotta get out to my car. You know, it's so funny. And you're right, Katie.
Speaker 4: I have this weird thing where if I'm like at a craft fair, Judy and al you know whatever the August days or whatever the what sits festival, and I walk through the craft fair and it hurts my heart yep, like everybody who's sitting there alone in their booth being ignored.
Speaker 3: Some old lady who who paints glass and puts a little string on it that you can hang from something. Yeah, and nobody and nobody's coming by her booth. And you know, she puts a lot of time and effort into that, and puts some time and effort to showing up to the little, you know, garlic festival.
Speaker 2: And yeah, it's painful for me too.
Speaker 4: The guy with the nice cutting boards whatever, I just it. It's painful anyway. And I don't have the heart to say.
Speaker 2: Wake up, granny. Nobody's interested in your colored glass, o folks.
Speaker 1: Abuse.
Speaker 6: Oh lord, soulless Jack runs around screaming at grannies anyway.
Speaker 4: So uh this TikToker uh Shaw Jared swear Engine. He he walked in the store and he sees this guy and he wonders what's going on, and he figures out he's got a book to selling on and he watks back out to his car and he says to himself, wait a minute, I keep thinking about this guy.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go back in and talk to him.
Speaker 4: And so he talked to him, and he videoed him, and as he said in the caption, he said, you know what, let me put this on my TikTok. Maybe we'll get you some love. The guy describing his book and everything think rockets to the top of the best seller lists, The freaking power of the Internet.
Speaker 3: Is a book any good bottom role? Or is it just a whole bunch of people feeling like you were describing? Where we feel bad for the old guy tried to write a novel. It's it's a dream, you know what.
Speaker 6: It happened so quickly, I would imagine they probably went straight to Amazon and gave him a high rating. But his books did sell out that day as well.
Speaker 4: It was a dark and stormy night, Lee Howard and the Ghosts of Simmons Pierce Manner.
Speaker 2: Sounds good. Are the hardy boys? Isn't it? Sounds like the hardy boys are in it.
Speaker 4: That would be a copyright infringement, Jack, But it's a ghost, an orphaned girl who uses the help of ghostly companions to solve the murder of her parents.
Speaker 3: All right, it's apelling stuff, man, all the execution. Obviously pelling stuff. Okay, that's ultimately a story about kindness and the kind spirit of a humanity.
Speaker 2: That's what it is. I think it is.
Speaker 4: Unless it turns out this TikToker dude demanded a cut.
Speaker 3: Oh, somebody is going to the Internet's gonna get a hold of the old guy and find out anything he's ever done untoward in his life.
Speaker 2: No change his story around.
Speaker 6: No nursery store is a weird spot for a book signing, it is, That's what I'm saying. You're trying to reach the pickles, and this guy's sitting there with his books the table.
Speaker 3: So I walked by the one table says can you give us some money for youth sports? And then I got to the other table. It's a guy with a novel I don't know.
Speaker 6: And then on the way out you're being sold chocolate bars, right exactly.
Speaker 4: Well, but inside the story even you're thinking, yeah, I got to get some some ground beef for the hamburgers tonight. You gotta get buns and ketchup, and probably ought to find a good summer beach rade too. An obscure novel, said nobody, but sounds good. I mean they solved the murder of her parents. Surely in favor of that, all right, if it gone unsolved, it'd be disappointed. Well, right, yeah, I guess these sound fridge is now reasonably clean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that mayonnaise was past its to date. I'm glad I didn't open it.
Speaker 1: It's Jack Armstrong and Joey, The Armstrong and Getty Show.
Speaker 4: It's The Armstrong and Giddy Show, featuring our podcast One more Thing. Download it, subscribe to it wherever you like to get podcasts.
Speaker 3: My son brought up I thought we were gonna eat Rocky Mountain oysters when we were in Kansas, and I forgot. He's been wanting to try rocky mountain oysters. Which have you ever been anywhere, Katie. You're a lifetime Bay Area person. They probably don't have rocky Mountain oysters anywhere there. No, I have not had Rocky Mountain oysters, but it was as common as anything could be as bar food for me, like in college, and that sort of stuff. Cow testicles fried up And I told my son we'd try and when we were back in which you taught us see Grandma and Grandpa, but we forgot to wait. Well next time, Oh darn you know me. I believe it's karmically unacceptable.
Speaker 4: It's just, you know, I don't belong to any religion that forbids me from eating any particular foods. But I've crafted my own set of beliefs, and I will not eat another man's even if it is a cow man. I will not eat another creature's testicules.
Speaker 6: What about juggling them, I asked, because I I did that. I juggled pig testicles for charity. Oh, really I did. They were quite slick.
Speaker 4: Mm. That is one of my favorite things you've ever said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't see that coming.
Speaker 3: I juggled pig testicles for charity. They were quite slick.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The feed lots in western Kansas used to once a summer they have what they called a ball fry because they had such a so many of them built up over a year of castration, had a ball fry, and that's everybody would come out. And that's how you go through them all.
Speaker 4: Well, suppose it is putting them to use as opposed to just throw them yea wasting uh.
Speaker 2: Or juggling them like some sort of savage.
Speaker 6: It was entertaining. So now we played tug war with the intestines after.
Speaker 2: It was a long day. Oh my lord. Yeah. We called it the meat circus. It was a whole thing. What was yeah, what was the charity?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: I can't remember what it was it was something that was going against PETA though we were donating to like I think it was a butcher shop or something, so we were.
Speaker 2: A fundamentalist militia.
Speaker 3: The charity wasn't The charity wasn't neuticles for ballless hogs?
Speaker 2: Was it that?
Speaker 3: I don't know, weird circular logic thing there. Uh So this reminded me of a Saturday A Live bit from Saturday Night The idea because these uh rocky Mountain oysters you could get him with your cheeseburger where you got fries or that or whatever, and they did you see the shrimp tower skit on Saturday Night Live?
Speaker 2: I did not.
Speaker 3: James Roland, That's what makes so funny. One of the greatest actors of all time playing the lead role. Anyways, He's throwing a very fancy party and he has a shrimp tower and it's just a little shrimp built up to the shape of a tower. Anyway, he called it the thinking Man's mozzarella Stick, which I.
Speaker 2: Thought very funny. That is dryly hilarious. That is funny. I'll have to seek that out.
Speaker 4: Strong and Giddy Show featuring our podcast One More Thing, download it, subscribe to it wherever you like to get podcasts.
Speaker 3: At one points, as a child, for some reason, I thought it would be a good idea to stick my finger in a pencil sharper.
Speaker 2: I don't remember.
Speaker 3: I don't remember how old I was, But anyway, I've got one finger that the fingernail on top still has white spots on there from that. They never went away. The fingernail continues to grow. But the cuts that I put deep into my fingernail, causing me great pain from the finger from the pencil sharpener still on my fingernail.
Speaker 2: Do you think you're like seven or seventeen. I was twenty eight, it was thirty one. Yeah, I was more like sevent.
Speaker 4: Sure, yeah, well we all do silly stuff like that. You know what I've always wondered about scars? What's the deal with scars? I have, you know, various places on my body where I got cut open or whatever. My skin has regenerated hundreds of times, thousands of times.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm not a dermatologist, but why does my skin regenerate scars? I mean, at one point when I was born, that skin was on scarred, So you'd think that would be programmed into my genetics.
Speaker 2: I don't get that.
Speaker 3: I don't understand either. Clearly happens, but yeah, why it doesn't regenerate. Your face does, but the rest of your body does not.
Speaker 4: I mean, like, right up there, I got a notch there and one there, and I got scars there and there, and they've faded a bit over the years, but they're still there.
Speaker 2: I don't get that.
Speaker 3: When you and your orangutang used to travel around the country and a pickup and do that bare knuckle street fighting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it was choreographed, but sometimes, you know, his mighty ape blows would land upon my head.
Speaker 3: It's an old movie you've never heard of, Katie, from way back in the day, Clint Eastwood street fighting with an orangutang oka.
Speaker 2: Like, wow, Joe, you've done some things I haven't heard about in What a life? What a life?
Speaker 4: What a ride it's been, Katie, I'll tell you about it sometimes. So anyway, if you're just segueing from the February twentieth Armstrong and Getty radio show or the on demand podcast into one more thing, the pencil sharpener reference will be familiar to it. We talked about it during the radio show today, but The situation is your your friend announces his intention to put his finger into a power pencil sharpener. Are you tell him, well, Jim, if you do that, it's going to shred your finger, be incredibly painful, and you're gonna bleed a great deal. Then he says, well, I feel like I must do it, and he sticks his finger in there, and precisely what you describe happens. And he's standing there screaming, Oh my god, my finger. It's intensely painful, it's shredded, and now it's bleeding a lot.
Speaker 2: What are you going to say at that point?
Speaker 4: We feel like that having been desperately trying to talk sense to the people of America, particularly the West Coast, as it's implemented these utterly predictably disastrous progressive policies, and I just I suppose I should take we should take satisfaction.
Speaker 2: No, but no, cause the finger had to be shredded. Yeah, that's just stupid.
Speaker 3: And there are businesses that I liked to have been driven out of business by the crime.
Speaker 4: Right for instance. So this is not quite as serious as the crime. And that's part of the reason this is so enjoy And before we launch into it, and we're going to play a fair amount of audio from ABC seven in the Bay Area. And I would suggest if you ever watch Bay Area news, I would give ABC seven a good long audition, because if they're doing a report like this, they deserve your love, or at least give them a chance, because there are plenty of Bay Area media outlets who wouldn't get within one thousand miles of this story.
Speaker 2: We'll start Michael with a first clip and go from there.
Speaker 13: By Now you've probably heard of the infamous Noe Valley public toilet and how San Francisco was ready to dish out one point seven million dollars for its construction rather than pay for a much cheaper, modular model from a company in Nevada. Here's why San Francisco could not would not do business with any entity in that state. San Francisco had a ban on doing business with thirty states that had laws that undermined LGBTQ and voting rights as well as blocking abortion access. It was those states against San Francisco, and that eventually became too costly for city government.
Speaker 2: Annoe Valley bathm is not a one off case.
Speaker 3: That's a problem that is replicated throughout our city governments, or.
Speaker 9: We couldn't buy toilet paper from where we historically bought toilet paper. These market players are smart enough to know that they had a captive audience and they could raise their prices.
Speaker 3: That is mind blowing, That is absolutely amazing.
Speaker 2: I would suggest.
Speaker 4: A rephrase from our point of view for ABC seven undermining LGBTQ rights and voter rights or whatever they said. That's mischaracterizing reasonable policy. But so you got a situation where San Francisco was banned doing anything including travel with thirty different American states.
Speaker 3: So if you got to buy toilet paper instead of buying it the cheapest place, you spend more taxpayer money to send a nobody even here, where's it? Tree falling in the forest? Virtual signaling message about trans rites or something.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: Well, and if you end up in a situation where you've only got twenty states left and they don't happen to have paper mills except for one boutique firm in Massachusetts, and so you end up buying five dollars roll toilet paper.
Speaker 2: Stupid idiots, that's true. Fecal matter, stupid idiots.
Speaker 13: Nice life economics one oh one competition results in lower prices.
Speaker 2: Also, because of the ban.
Speaker 13: Public employees were not allowed to travel to one of those thirty states to potentially lure companies to bring business back to San Francisco. The city tried to get arounded by granting waivers, and between July twenty twenty one and twenty twenty two, thirty five city departments approved a total of five hundred and thirty eight waivers. The problem there, even the process of granting waivers was costing the city more money in added staff and paperwork. In one case, the Recreation and Parks Department had to get a waiver to do business with a local LGBTQ vendor who had recently been acquired you guessed it by another company in one of those thirty banned states.
Speaker 5: Because of that, we couldn't use her services until we got a special dispensation, which took a really long time and was frustrating for us and for her.
Speaker 2: Wow, the state is drunk.
Speaker 4: You'd have to work on being stupid for a long time to reach that level of virtuosity.
Speaker 2: Roland Michael jack Jack comment, No.
Speaker 3: I'm just going to say you can see how you'd get here. So the people who vote on this stuff are more are divorced from reality.
Speaker 2: Another way to put her.
Speaker 3: They're either morons or they are so cynical they virtue signal to stay in office knowing that this stuff happens. But either way it's horrible, and then the voter doesn't really understand or hear about it.
Speaker 2: But there's got to be a lot of.
Speaker 3: People in government that are completely aware of the repercussions of these dumb bands, and they keep their mouths shut. I guess there should be a bigger pushback against this.
Speaker 2: Roll on Big Daddy.
Speaker 13: Time is money, and a report by the Budget and Legislative Analysts found that while it is difficult to measure how the city's contracting costs have been affected by the legislation, researchers have found that full and open competition for contracts can result in savings up to twenty percent. After that report, San Francisco finally cried uncle, and last April, the Bard of Supervisors voted to get rid of the van Instead, San Francisco government now allowed itself to do business with any individual company that aligns with its values.
Speaker 7: Then we'll do business with that company, regardless of where it's located.
Speaker 14: And so we had to adjust the law because San Francisco was getting hurt at some point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so they retain their need to virtue signal by demanding the companies quote unquote align with their values whatever the hell that means. And it changes week to week. But so they finally figured out that. Say, there's a company that so woke in Nevada. They only employ transgender gay men.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's their entire staff.
Speaker 4: But San Francisco couldn't do business with them because they reside in the evil and scary state of Nevada.
Speaker 2: Boogidy, boogety boogidy.
Speaker 4: If you practiced your violin as much as they practice stupid, you'd be itsak pearlman.
Speaker 6: It's infuriating how someone could How can anyone listen to this and not have their head want to explode?
Speaker 3: I don't know, And that's a pretty good question, Katie. Are there people that hear that and think I don't care? They the right thing?
Speaker 2: Are there people like that?
Speaker 4: God?
Speaker 2: Well, they shouldn't be in charge of anything. They should have minders. They should they shouldn't like be alone in an apartment or something.
Speaker 4: Should probably be on a leash state make sure they don't wander off and hurt themselves next clip.
Speaker 13: So the city lifted some of the restrictions on who they do business with. It still has a long list of conditions and requirements that companies, industries, states, and even countries must follow in order to do business with San Francisco. Up to now, only one city department has been given a reprieve to operate outside of some of those rules, the Department of Homelessness and Supportive Housing. That's how they've been allowed to expedite the construction of shelters and housing.
Speaker 7: It saves us at least three months on every project that we open and has allowed us to be nimble and take advantage of opportunities to open new projects and spend the resources that the public has entrusted us.
Speaker 3: When yeah, I think unfortunately on that one. It's just it that one is millions and millions and millions of dollars flying around, and the people that are supposed to get that millions of dollars got a lot of pull and they aren't going to let it get all bogged down with your nonsense, so they found a way around it.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: But to hear her say, oh, it's allowed us to be nimble and like take advantage of opportunities and save money and be efficient. But only for bums and junkies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because, like I said, there are so many people receiving those tens of millions of dollars in the whole homeless industrial complex.
Speaker 2: You don't have.
Speaker 3: An interest group on the other end of paying for toilet paper to try to, you know, make it happen in a more sane way.
Speaker 2: Well, and the useful.
Speaker 4: Idiots say, well, that is such an important and sacred mission. Okay, well let's spend all the rules. I think that is very important. Yeah, people making a living, keeping the city from going into a death spiral. Yeah, we'll get people having reasonable you know, cleanliness and freedom from crime in their neighborhoods.
Speaker 2: That is not worthy.
Speaker 3: You were right tipping your hat to ABC seven News there in San Francisco, because that is some brave work right there. You're like practically Alexi Navolni to do that story in San Francisco. But what was I gonna say, Oh, did you see over the weekend Scott Wiener, who's like maybe our least favorite politician in world history in San Francisco full of craziness. Finally, because it has been forced into it has put forward some changes where they do away with a bunch of the impossible environmental rules, so you could build some housing, or some businesses could come back in to San Francisco because it's just made it impossible.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: So the homeless industrial complex is Trump the radical left for the moment, or at least they're trying.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: That's a lovely victory. Leanne Melendez, congratulations ABC seven Again. We'll post a link if you want to see the whole report. I think we can do that, But well done, ABC seven.
Speaker 3: God, that's so crazy. That's so crazy. We need to buy copy paper for the city where we been buying it, Alabama. Alabama's not trans friendly, so we won't buy it from there.
Speaker 2: It costs twice as much somewhere else. I don't care.
Speaker 3: Of course, you don't care. It's not your money. Oh God, that's maddening. And again the company is owned by a gay black man. They give one hundred percent of your profits to I don't know, Panda sanctuaries. But because they're in the state of Alabama, they're tainted by the evil of that map location. And so you stupid morons can't buy your paper from there they give one hundred percent of their profits to PaaS that over last time.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, they don't hold back a dime either, absolutely right, as as the woke numb skulls stick their finger in the pencil sharpener.
Speaker 1: Enjoy the Armstrong and Getty Show or Jack your Shoe podcasts and our hot Lakes.
Speaker 4: It's the Armstrong I mean Getty Show featuring our podcast one more thing. Download it, subscribe to it wherever you like to get podcasts.
Speaker 3: There was some term we were using on the show years ago that we said sounded like a racial slurn, like we were uncomfortable saying.
Speaker 2: But it wasn't a racial slurn anyway. Do you remember what it was? Right? I don't remember what it.
Speaker 4: Was, but it was, Oh yeah, it's on the tip of my tongue.
Speaker 2: I'll try to come up with.
Speaker 3: It about It was just it was just a word, and it's like made the uncomfortable sing even though I didn't have any meeting. Well, this is part of the Daniel Tosh bit here that I came across on YouTube last night. Daniel Tosh fairly famous as a comedian for brushing pretty closely up against racist comments in his comedy and getting big laughs out of it. Katie, you're familiar with Tosh, Oh yeah, he's a funny guy.
Speaker 2: Oh well, and sex stuff and he just operates on the edge.
Speaker 3: So he'll set up this focus group thing the way he does it. But it's worth knowing since it's a video that the panel he's talking to. It's a black guy, a white woman, a gay guy, a Hispanic guy, and an old Asian woman that he's talking to.
Speaker 2: And this is how it goes.
Speaker 14: In this hyper sensitive day and age, it's hard to know who will be offended by what. So I came up with a list of brand new terms that have absolutely no racial connotation whatsoever, and to make sure they're safe, I feel testing them with an extremely diverse focus group.
Speaker 2: It's time for thank you guys for coming.
Speaker 14: I would like you just to raise your hand whenever you feel the term I use is offensive.
Speaker 2: Cream jockey. Okay, water flaps.
Speaker 14: Here comes a pack of water flaps.
Speaker 2: Lock up your dogs. Oh no, that doesn't sound good, Yeah doesn't okay, Okay, sugar taster. What do you think sugar taster means?
Speaker 12: I don't know.
Speaker 13: I don't know why you think that he tastes sugar.
Speaker 14: Why do you keep coining to the black person, that's what they.
Speaker 2: Saddleshit me a.
Speaker 14: Bunch of stinking saddle shins.
Speaker 10: Using sentence, I just did that sentence.
Speaker 5: Yes, clink clunk clan clink clunk clink plum.
Speaker 13: Hey, we we did the rear world and we did auto work, and then you come back to use it kind term.
Speaker 14: Okay, that's and then not directly toward anyone.
Speaker 2: It's just the word clink plum. I don't like it. Okay, okay, this is all good research. Guys. Thank you. Biscuit neck. God help us if we ever have a.
Speaker 14: Biscuit neck in the White House.
Speaker 2: Why did biscuit neck offend you? Oh no, you shouldn't say that. You shouldn't say biscuit neck. I thought it was something against whites.
Speaker 14: You thought biscuit neck was negative toward whites.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it. Spoon face, I don't.
Speaker 13: Like that because lots of Asian got.
Speaker 4: Round face, and do you talking about them?
Speaker 14: But I think of a spoon, I think of concave.
Speaker 2: You think I think it's an Asian slam? Huh? Spoon face, yeah, because spoon face, Apple picker, why are you offitted?
Speaker 4: By apple because no, I called me an apple picker.
Speaker 2: What if you were to pick an apple? I'm still not an apple picker. Let me find one that you are. Okay, which one can I call you? Hintoe?
Speaker 10: No water flaps, no kin bird, no bucket, duncker, no dirty legs? Nah, how about door donkey? Hey, you're finding ten eyes?
Speaker 2: Ten eyes? It is well, thank you all for your time.
Speaker 14: You can collect your ten dollars on your way out.
Speaker 2: Ten dollars. Yeah, you spoon face apple picker? Oh wow, wow, it's interesting though.
Speaker 3: I mean when I watch it the first time, there's some of those words that made me uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Isn't that weird? Yes? Because yeah, clink clunk?
Speaker 3: No, wait, didnute we build the railroads and now you call it clink cluck?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: Some of them just knowing he said it, We're like no, And then the people reacting like, oh, hey, don't call me that, and then the other guys saying.
Speaker 2: What's the matter with you, biscuit neck?
Speaker 3: So was it the sugar taster or sugar eater or whatever that was? The white woman said, no, wait a second, you calling him that.
Speaker 2: I wasn't calling him.
Speaker 3: Why are you pointing to the black guy.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, that's yeah weird. Why are you pointing at the black guy. It's just sugar taste.
Speaker 3: You're offended on behalf of him for a made up term that means nothing.
Speaker 2: Really interesting psychologically, Wow, how interesting dirty shins.
Speaker 4: I can't I can't come up with that term that we used to use. It was like dink double incum. No, kids, it was one of those terms, but it really sounds like racial.
Speaker 2: God help us, we ever have a biscuit neck in the White
Speaker 1: House stand Jack Armstrong and Joe Gatty, The Armstrong and Jetty Joe