Speaker 1: I See's Daily Game. It's a production of iHeartRadio. What's up to SIS Team? You're listening to The Daily Game the compilation of motivational quotes I've collected over the years that I found inspiring and helped me through the game of life. Today's quote is something I keep in mind to stay motivated and focused. You can fuck your whole life up by having close friends who have no goals or aspirations in life. You may realize that the only hustle some people around you have is you. I used to hang out with some players, and you know, we would hang out and if they didn't see you answering the phone or nothing, if they didn't see you doing nothing, they'd be asking you.
Speaker 2: They like, ain't you got no hustle about yourself?
Speaker 1: Like? What are you doing? I see you hanging around me. I got money, but I do not see you doing anything. A lot of people will see somebody that's doing well and latch on to them and go for the ride. Like Coco calls them, sucker fish. It suck on the side of you, suck on side of the big shark. Yeah you're still the big shark, but the sucker fish is going for the ride.
Speaker 2: Now, there's two types of people.
Speaker 1: You got people that will connect to you, but they're always trying to bring something to the table.
Speaker 2: They're trying to feed you.
Speaker 1: They may know, hey, well I can't be the main person, but I can add to it, and I have people around me like that. But then you got other people that it is sitting back and it is waiting on handouts. They don't want to be part of the movement. And uh, you got to understand that if you got people around you and you're hanging around people that have no aspirations, they don't want to be successful, they don't want it. They will fuck your life up because they'll do things that you would never do. They'll get you in trouble. Y'allt here rapping. You got a whole posse, but a lot of those cats know they'll never be the star. They'll do some shit that'll fuck your life up and get you twisted in some shit. So you have to be smart enough to say, look, I'm gonna trim down my team to just the people that are on the right channel with me because all that bullshit y'all are doing, I cannot be involved in that no more. I'm moving up, I'm changing my life. I'm doing things correct now. I don't need a lawsuit. I don't need to get in trouble. You might have people that are around you that might even sabotage your shit out of jealousy, kind of like the other one. If they can't be the captain of the boat, they'll sink the whole boat. Unfortunately, you will not see all these people immediately. They will show theirselves throughout your light. Once you identify them. Got to cut them off. You gotta cut them off as soon as possible, because you can't. I personally can't have people around me that jeopardize everything I've worked for because they haven't worked for anything and they just want to be foolish and do dumb shit. I'm like, nah, I gotta keep y'all at arms distance. But you know what it is my real homies that are real close, they do that for me. They block those people like, Nah, you can't come around Ice with that bullshit, not at all. Ice has been helping us out and holding us down for years. I'm well protected by my click. I got a nice tight click, and you need one too. Just looking out for your best interest, not the bullshit. This has been another ice cold fat from me ice Tea. Listening again tomorrow when I drop some wisdom on your ass Till then, stay safe, stay smart, and stay true to your gang.
Speaker 2: I Sees Daily Game.
Speaker 1: It's a production of iHeartRadio, Final Level Entertainment and Audity and Asylum Entertainment Company. The show's executive producer is Noel Brown. Supervising producer is Jordan run Talk.
Speaker 2: If you like what you.
Speaker 1: Heard, please subscribe to leave us a review. For more podcasts on iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. Not every quote in this podcast was created by me. Each quote has been researched to find its origin and give proper credit to its creator