Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center.
Speaker 2: Jack Armstrong, Joe, Getty.
Speaker 3: Arm Strong and Getty and now he Armstrong and Getty Strong. We're so close to the fourth of July. Of course, Joe and I aren't actually here.
Speaker 4: We're out there trying not to blow our thumbs off with a variety of firecrackers.
Speaker 3: We got one thumb left anyway.
Speaker 4: Happy Birthday, America, So happy and proud to be an American.
Speaker 3: Now more of the Armstrong and Getty replay.
Speaker 4: I wasn't sure I was going to bring it up, but I had one of my more Homer Simpson esque moments. I almost Michael, did you have any luck in finding theme music? I'll let you know. But I almost forgot to ask Michael to get theme music because I was sitting here contemplating which do I like. More corn bread, which I brought up yesterday, is perhaps the best thing in the world, or fresh made banana bread. That's what I was thinking, where they're so different, but they're both instead of you know, my work duties.
Speaker 5: Well, completely different flavor. But I would right now if I had a warm piece with butter of each which would I reach for first? One is obviously sweeter than the other.
Speaker 4: Usually both proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
Speaker 5: Oh kidding well, I think I threatened this last year as like a resolution, learning to make good banana bread, and I still would like to do that, like recipes and try a couple things and become good at it. Just made the I can't cook anything but make just get good at banana bread.
Speaker 4: Katie, Where do you stand on banana bread? I could eat an entire loaf.
Speaker 5: It's a problem. I have eaten entire loaf. That's one of the problems.
Speaker 4: I'm going to be very large if I start making banana bread on a regular basis.
Speaker 3: I'll have to give you. Oh no, sir, go ahead, Michael. It's healthy. It's got bananas in it. That's that's what we all say.
Speaker 6: I'll have to share with you the recipe that I have for banana blueberry muffins that has zero flour.
Speaker 3: Oh that's the one you use that to me?
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, Yeah, I've got to alert the chef and the baker and the family to that.
Speaker 6: I forgot bananas, blueberries, two eggs, and a teaspoon of baking soda.
Speaker 3: That is it?
Speaker 6: No flour, no flour, And I've eaten two of those muffins every morning for breakfast for the last week.
Speaker 5: I think you're a witch. That's not possible, all right enough to try it.
Speaker 4: So welcome to these untied States. It's an anagram of these United States. And actually I thought of going with these tied teats, which is also an anagram of the United States.
Speaker 3: But distract, have an extra s and be distracted.
Speaker 5: And with Governor Walls the other day saying is Minneapolis this century fort Sumter.
Speaker 4: And that's an idiotic thing to say. Other words, a civil war kicking off again. Only the stupidest of dodo heads would even propose that.
Speaker 3: Get mister Governor Sara.
Speaker 4: So it's just to look around some stories that are happening in various states and cities around the country.
Speaker 3: This one is unbelievable.
Speaker 4: Prince George's County, Maryland, there is a condominium community that the woke sanctuary ish. Uh, wouldn't I just say? Prince George's County has permitted a bum camp to spring up next to big giant junkie camp. Members of the homeless encampment in the condos backyard to constantly sneak in to use it as a crack house, a bathroom, an open air drug market. They steal wires out of the walls they're breaking into building, smoking crack in the stairwells. Tenants must navigate needles, species and sleeping body is Addicts nap half naked in the hallways.
Speaker 3: Needle species and bodies.
Speaker 4: Okay, and there's a bunch of junkies sleeping in the stairwell where these people live. The authorities got word that the condominium complex was getting damaged, so they came by to check it out and said, we're evicting everybody who lives in the condo complex. The junkie camp stays, that's the stuff for revolutions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it really is. It'd be pretty minding be believable gang activity too. Let's take a look at San Francisco.
Speaker 4: Where the teachers about to are about to go on strike theoretically, and one of the reasons, uh is that. And it's funny. It takes many paragraphs in this woke news outlet to get to the fact.
Speaker 3: That among their demands is a.
Speaker 4: Proposal that the district adds sanctuary district policy language which says is that it is committed to protecting immigrant students and also a written commitment from the district to continue its current emergency shelter housing program for families. Teachers' unions are leftist political organizations right now. That's all they are. They happen to represent the teachers in their free time.
Speaker 3: But they're mostly leftist. Why are you involved in this?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, yeah, got to be a sanctuary city. This one is merely amusing. I think we're are most of us familiar with the phenomenon that when it gets really cold in Florida, the iguanas fall out.
Speaker 3: Of the trees.
Speaker 5: Ah, because they're asleep or what happens there.
Speaker 3: They're cold blooded.
Speaker 5: Check it in sea, so they they pass out under a certain temperature.
Speaker 4: Yeah essentially, Yeah, they just they freeze up and are are super groggy. All of their function, including brain function, this slows down to practically stop, and they fall out of the true I.
Speaker 3: Wonder what that's happened.
Speaker 5: There was a I had an iguana fall right next to me in where was I, Florida over the summer, and I'm sitting in this big giant hanging chair under a awning.
Speaker 3: Thing at the beach and just as happy as could be.
Speaker 5: But there's big giant iguana right next to me, and I wonder if.
Speaker 3: That's what happened there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, probably so. But what I've forgotten about all this is iguanas are invasive. They don't want the pastards in Florida, and so they were paying paying premiums for people to round up as many as they could round people.
Speaker 3: Well, was that.
Speaker 4: Hit him with a hammer and put them in a sack, Just bag them up and bring them in they snuffed them.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 4: They reminded people don't stop inside to like have breakfast with your back of iguanas because they'll warm up and and chew on your hands. In warm temperatures. Iguanas are almost impossible to nab. You need either a gun or a fifteen foot long poll with an invisible lasso attached to it, according to this iguana expert.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, then the fact that this iguana fell right next to me and almost had to be that situation. It was early in the morning, so maybe it was just crumble.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but the dipping temperatures great and a new opportunity last weekend, and this director of the iguana something or other decided to temporarily pivot to a quest he dubbed a Florida man Easter egg hunt for dinosaurs, which is a good name.
Speaker 3: Oh. Back to a teachers union.
Speaker 4: This is Raise Up Massachusetts, a lobbying group backed by the Massachusetts Teachers Association in the state's American Federation of Teachers branch, which filed the lawsuit last week to have a tax cut declared unconstitutional because the language on the ballot fails to inform petitions, signers and voters that the tax cut would apply to capital gains in addition to wages and interests. Ballot measures a response to a separate referendum referendum which was pushed by the unions during a low turnout vote that raised the state's income tax an additional four percent.
Speaker 5: So is the argument that tax cut, and then people think their taxes are going to be cut. But it's only for people who have capital gains and interest on investments, So it's only.
Speaker 4: For that's their argument, certain, But the Teachers' union's real purposes we don't want to give up any money. We want more taxes, higher taxes. And finally, this for two things for our Oregonian friends. First of all Portland area county. It's Moltnomah County, which is where Portland is launched a sanctuary fund providing taxpayer funded grants to assist illegal immigrants, part of a quarter million dollar package approved by Moltnomah County commissioners to help out illegals. Proud sanctuary jurisdiction. Finally, this and this is interesting. A taxpayer revolt could shake up Oregon politics. Nearly two hundred thousand Oregonians signed a petition to put a tax repeal proposal on the ballot. They did it entirely without professional signature gathers. It was just volunteers, and they delivered some one hundred and ninety three thousand signatures. It was a lump of coal and progressive stockings, writes Jeffyeger and The Wall Street Journal. The organizers of the repeal effort, weary of being taxed at some of the highest rates in the nation, gathered signatures in about a month to give the voters the chance to rescind a four point three billion dollar taxi. The Governor, Tina Kotek and her allies shoved through the legislature along party lines. The progressive paradise of Oregon seeing a taxpayer revolt.
Speaker 3: Which is just interesting.
Speaker 5: So that's an example if you can go too far for everybody went they went too far in San Francisco. They finally decided to hire somebody different to be mayor and get rid of the homeless people.
Speaker 3: Maybe they got too far.
Speaker 4: They went too far with Lee Liese drugs in Oregon and people decided that ain't working right now.
Speaker 3: Maybe the same thing with taxes. Yeah, there are so many.
Speaker 4: States California, Oregon, Washington, Illinois that are big red states full of reasonable people who are outnumbered by the wackadoodles of the big cities, who, unlike the people in the red districts, who don't give a crap, the people in the blue districts think everybody should live the way I want to live, and I'm going to pass lots of rules that demand they live like I want people to live.
Speaker 3: That's these untied states teats.
Speaker 4: These untied teats get to add an extra seats.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty show.
Speaker 7: Saint Clair is founding the Alarm after Elon Musk's Ai chatbock Grock generated and published sexualized deep fake images without her permission and shared them on X.
Speaker 8: How does that make you feel when you see your likeness being manipulated like that?
Speaker 1: The worst for me was seeing myself undressed, bent over, and then my toddler's backpack.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, this whole thing. So there's a number of things going on here.
Speaker 5: First of all, the vocal fry of the person on CBS News talking to Ashley Saint Clair. Actually Saint Clair, if you don't know who she is, is one of the baby mamas of Elon Musk. Here's what's going to happen. If you're really, really rich and you have like a dozen women you paid to have kids with you by by odds and percentages, some of them are going to be crazy or annoying. Yes, And this particular one, she and Elon are in a battle over one year old. Elon says she's trying to transition the kid. So now she is a one year old, a one year old.
Speaker 4: O lord, and she's an activist lefty I guess yeah, assuming, And now.
Speaker 5: She's firing back at Elon with this to me stupid story of people out there created deep fakes of me naked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can do that with any woman on earth.
Speaker 5: So the fact that it's you bent over or whatever position it's in, whatever, And so she's contacted these various countries.
Speaker 3: Some countries have banned GROC because of deep fake sexual stuff.
Speaker 5: So she's fighting back against Elon on this front because he's trying to get full custody to their kid over the whole trans thing.
Speaker 3: That's what's going on here. This is like a you know, ugly divorce situation.
Speaker 9: Is what it is.
Speaker 3: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 5: Okay, while the issue still is interesting and important, I just don't think there's anything you can do about it that AI.
Speaker 3: There's there's gonna be AI out there somewhere.
Speaker 4: Even if you make this one or that one doesn't do it, there are plenty others that will that are going to be able to turn any woman's picture into her naked or having sex or whatever you want.
Speaker 7: It to be.
Speaker 3: And that sucks. But I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't I'm not a woman, so I don't know how I would react. But that's not me, that's my head on something else. So I don't know Katie's thoughts.
Speaker 6: I think before this whole AI thing became such a huge obvious situation, like a nude popping up would be like, oh my god. But now that it's I mean, it's so blatantly obvious at this point.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've seen some of these where it is incredibly blatant obvious. I mean, the head's not the right size for the body, or facing the wrong direction or whatever.
Speaker 3: And how damn it are you by that?
Speaker 4: I think you've been right all along, Especially for girls in school or whatever. People are giggling about it, making jokes about it. That would be horrible, terrified, of course it would be, but especially among adults. Look, this sort of thing is going to be on the present, has nothing to do with you. It's jackasses doing you know what jackasses do. Move on with your life. There's it doesn't affect you if you don't let it affect you.
Speaker 5: Well, and the CBS to sit down with her and take her complaints seriously and pretend they don't know that they're in a battle over their child for custody. Come on, that's what are you doing here? Another angle? Well, here's Elon defending groc over this. First of all, Elon.
Speaker 8: Musk defiantly defending his AI chapbout Grock's ability to digitally undress images of real people. As countries around the world take action against the AI tool. After Groc's ex account was flooded with request to create deep fake, non consensual, nearly nude images of adults and in some cases children, EXA said it is taking action against those who prompted GROC to create sexually exploitative images of children and has since restricted image generation request on Groc's x account to paid subscribers, though users can still digitally undress images by chatting with GROC directly.
Speaker 3: So you have to be a paid subscriber, which I'm not to grok to do that.
Speaker 4: I'm not doing that, but and and so you can ban it, but it sounds like you can get around it by having a conversation for a while with GROC.
Speaker 3: I just I understand why people are outraged.
Speaker 4: I mean, if I was like a really, really gifted artist and I could draw brilliantly, I could draw a picture of Hillary Clinton naked, yeah, for instance, my longtime dream. Uh you know? And then where are we? Is that illegal now too? I don't You've been right all along. Just got to get used to this because there's no stopping it. Here's euros are completely unrealistic. They are here's one more clip from that story.
Speaker 8: Elon I Moust repeatedly attacked UK Prime Minister Cure starmer On X and reposted AI generated images of him in a bikini.
Speaker 3: Well, that's out of bounds. I don't know what his point.
Speaker 4: Well, Elon just likes trolling people, Yes, but he might have been here starers have putts and screws with the Internet too much.
Speaker 3: But he might.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, and they have got a list of how many people they've put in jail over tweets and stuff like that. They out stretch any country in the world by far. On that in Great Britain. But Elon's point might have been here, you are in a bikini. How much damage was done? Everybody knows that's not you, right On? I mean, what's the what are you angry about?
Speaker 3: It would be a good point.
Speaker 4: Hey, I got a quick Supreme Court update, singing very quickly to clarify on the transgender athlete thing.
Speaker 3: Remember, the Supreme Court doesn't decide cases.
Speaker 4: It answers questions, that settles questions, and they intentionally took a case as to whether states may ban transgender athletes based on the equal Protection Clause of the Constitution. They did not take a case on weather States must ban trans athletes based on Title nine. So my dream of them saying please, that's why Title nine exists.
Speaker 3: Forget it, and that's why I think that will die.
Speaker 4: Blue States will just keep doing what they were doing right until we'll see different sort of case comes along. And then what about Heacock's up in Idaho. You gotta change your name if you're gonna get involved in this. You shouldn't kill and cutting any Armstrong, Jetty Show, the Armstrong.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong, the Armstrong and Getty Shark.
Speaker 4: Our school children are being indoctrinated in a lot of our government schools into far left ideology, radical gender theory, socialism, just a whole gamut of you know, anti racism, hating white people, blaming white just all of them. Every day they're taught that, and it's absolutick. I give you this from Winter's High School. This is a small rural community in northern California, very where the high school students walked out to hold an anti ice protest and a local mom was there, didn't love it and held up a Trump sign. Here's how that went. Her sign was torn down. She has pulled off the box. She was standing on madness and violence ensued. That's that's unbelievable.
Speaker 5: That's like the sound I expect out of kids if a school shooter is on campus.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Or since you said earlier, that is straight out of the cultural revolution in China where Mao turned the kids against their parents, which.
Speaker 3: Never made sense to me. I've read about it years ago.
Speaker 5: I've read about it a lot, and it was always like, is there something different about Chinese culture where people could get this angry and attack people in the streets who are wearing eyeglasses because they're intellectuals and drag them through the streets and beat them. And now I'm seeing that level of anger over things happen in my own country at very young agents.
Speaker 4: I think it was Lenin who said it was somebody like len And who said, give me one generation, I can rule the world, just like can you play the mind?
Speaker 3: One generation? Can you play? At the beginning of that again, it's just a listen to the fever pitch and how old are these kids? High schoolers.
Speaker 4: Howling for blood, screaming in hatred? And then this is middle school students in Seattle, Washington. These kids look to be maybe twelve, maybe twelve.
Speaker 2: We're all humans, no matter the race replaced.
Speaker 10: We should have to pick up our pace because a police officer is at our pace for a crazy white mus frises a miss.
Speaker 3: We're getting deported by ice. I can't understand what everyone.
Speaker 10: Kiss advice for mice. We must fight just for our writs. Look at the future and set our suns, guys. Quote our system is good. Quote our presentrautive book. Sure every time we see officer as be shore. Look, we shouldn't be judged on the way we look.
Speaker 3: We can shy. Who knows, Maybe we will continue.
Speaker 4: Us Yeah, f ice, they said in the middle of it in a middle school. They've been carefully taught, carefully taught.
Speaker 5: How many violently angry protests were you involved in as a child?
Speaker 3: H not any for me? Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's absolutely sick, and we've let it happen under our watch. Uh and it's I think it may be the biggest problem in America right now. And nobody is certainly nobody in the lamestream media talks about it.
Speaker 3: But I wanted to get to this. This is so good.
Speaker 4: Sam Abrams is a professor at Sarah Lawrence College in Westchester.
Speaker 3: County just north of New York City.
Speaker 4: You can picture what that's like, high dollar, private liberal arts college. But he wrote an essay that's getting a lot of attention.
Speaker 3: I love it. I recently, Oh, that reminds me.
Speaker 4: There is another great essay by a professor who some cafia wearing down with Israel, up with the Palestinians. Folks interrupted a lecture he was doing, and he said, the more I treated them like angry little children, the more they listened, and by the end several of them were crying. He didn't teach to treat him as though they were big and scary. He treated them like little children.
Speaker 3: It was amazing.
Speaker 4: More on that another time, maybe on the podcast, but anyway, Professor Abram says, I recently walked into my politics class at Sarah Lawrence College prepared to discuss civic protests. The prompt was Minneapolis, where a recent immigration enforcement surge. We all know what I heard about that, and to cover basic principles, the right to protest, the obligation or remain nonviolent, the distinction between civil obedience and coercion. My students rejected the premise almost immediately. What are we supposed to do on ask hold signs while people are being shot. You're asking us to play by rules that only we follow. Another said they cited the Black Panthers, They invoked Stonewall, the famous gay up rising. They argued confidently that throughout American history, violence, or the credible thread of threat of it, was what forced change. Several endorsed armed confrontation with ice as both effective and ethically justified armed confrontation.
Speaker 5: Did he get use did he get a chance to say at any point you see if your side does it, though the other side does it, And next thing you know, you got.
Speaker 3: Precisely where he's going.
Speaker 4: And then the writer who's talking about this says, these views are not, of course, confined to students at Sarah Lawrence, but views widely shared it virtually all of America's prestigious universities. There are many reasons for this growing polarization, which has been documented extensively. Abram's correctly points to the outrageous rhetoric that has now become routine among Democratic politicians.
Speaker 3: Quote.
Speaker 4: Last month, Philadelphia District Attorney Larry Krasner issued a statement that would have been unthinkable from a major American law enforcement official a generation ago. Speaking about federal immigration agents, Krasner declared, quote, we talked about this. In a country of three hundred and fifty million, we outnumber them. If we have to hunt you down the way they hunted down Nazis for decades, we will find your identities, We will find you, we will achieve justice.
Speaker 3: The students Abram's notes are listening.
Speaker 4: What is clear from the article, however, is that these young leftists have a very distorted idea of what it means to choose violence over the rule of law.
Speaker 3: And who is this journalist ohe he uses a pen name.
Speaker 4: I'm hardly the first person to notice that many of the people interfering with ice are delusionally imagining that they can violently confront armed law enforcement agents without any consequences. At least two people have now lost their lives, but the lesson still is not sunk in. The communists and anarchists in the thirties and even the sixties were certainly depraved and destructive, but they at least possessed a certain realism or worldliness. They knew that violence is a two way street, that revolutions are bloody, and that they lead to death and destruction on both sides, thanks in part of the propaganda bubble created by social media. Many of today's erstwhile revolutionaries don't understand this. For them, violent rhetoric and even violent actions are a game in which their side at least is not supposed to get hurt.
Speaker 3: Right, they're LARPing. Clearly true.
Speaker 4: When ICE agents protect themselves with forst these naive radicals are shocked, as if the other team has somehow violated the rules.
Speaker 3: They do act like that.
Speaker 4: This may be the first generation of utopians who want to wage a revolution without spilling their lattes. And he says, if I were a guest speaker in Professor Abram's class, I might offer his students the following observations. You've made it clear that you reject civil disobedience, a venerable form of American protests that respects the law while seeking to change it in favor of violently repudiating the legitimate exercise of government authority. Trump ran on the issue of deportations.
Speaker 3: He won.
Speaker 4: One of the main immigration laws that ICE is enforcing has been on the books for decades, signed by Bill Clinton in ninety six. Joe Biden, who was President as recently as thirteen months ago, never sought to repeal any immigration laws. He simply ignored them before him, Barack Obama departed and deported hundreds of thousands of people per year. Where were your protests then, But rather than change the law you wished to nullify it? Is this really a precedent you want to set here? He really gets down to it. If Ice stands down in the face of this extortion, it will mean the victory of mob rule. It is hard to see how the rule of law will survive once both sides conclude that rejecting the results of an election justifies riots and violent resistance. Lodi on the left weren't placed with January sixth, For instance, let me ask you a question you may not have considered. Who is the law designed to protect the powerful and well armed don't need protection. The framers of the Constitution devised all those artful measures for managing our differences precisely overcome the age ul tyranny of the strong against the weak. Are you are students at an elite university in upscale Westchester County?
Speaker 3: How many of you have been in a fight, punched someone in the face.
Speaker 4: I would add been punched in the face fired a gun killed anything larger than a bug. Do you really want to start a fight with millions of NRA members living in the middle of the country, people who keep a rifle in their pickup and go hunting every weekend. These people, who may live one hundred miles from the nearest sheriff's office, can fend for themselves, can you. Your rhetoric about violence may push the country closer to rampant lawlessness. Perhaps that gives you a thrill of transgressive tittalization titilation rather, But if open conflict comes, it won't be a game for the amusement of children playing at war. A cynic who thinks you should face the consequences of your juvenile fantasies might paraphrase hl Menkin by saying, give the students what they want, good and hard.
Speaker 3: I won't be that cynic.
Speaker 4: Instead, I'll urge you to think carefully about what civil breakdown looks like.
Speaker 3: They see it.
Speaker 4: Soon enough in Zoron Mnbaumbi's New York, you may be wishing for more law enforcement, even from the federal government.
Speaker 3: Before too long.
Speaker 4: You're posturing about violence is thoughtless and dangerous. The rules of law exist to protect people like you, and when it breaks down, the people most likely to get hurt.
Speaker 3: Are you cut it out? That's pretty good.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, we need adols in the country and not Marxists running your local government school isn't They don't believe me. Check out what your school is actually teaching. You might be in the redest state in the Union. You might be in Utah. Your local school is a bull loe little uh Sapphire.
Speaker 3: It is interesting that the.
Speaker 4: Mostly well to do college crowd thinks that if the s really hits the fan, they'll be safe.
Speaker 3: When in the authorities will step in.
Speaker 4: When in the history of things going crazy, are the wealthy and privileged the safe ones when all.
Speaker 3: Order breaks down.
Speaker 4: I never thrown or received the punch, except a sucker punch when eleven of them surrounded for Jewish Still.
Speaker 3: Plus, you got the stuff.
Speaker 5: You got the cars and the houses and the money in the privilege, and if everything breaks down, people are gonna want your stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, that's that's where we get to that weird neo Marxist upscale what Matt Tybee famously called I keep it handy, upper class twits promoting revolution. They've learned self hatred, They hate their parents, they hate themselves, they hate their society, and and so they become Marxists to ease their guilt.
Speaker 1: Jack Armstrong and Joe The Armstrong and Getty Show, The Armstrong and Getty Show.
Speaker 3: I wanted to tell you this, this is a very interesting Burger product.
Speaker 4: Like the CEO, how do you even attack this? Look at the suck at the seeds.
Speaker 3: So yeah, if you're online at all, you're aware that there was a.
Speaker 4: Minor flap of no importance a couple of weeks ago when the CEO of McDonald's put out a video with their new sandwich, their first launch of a big new product in many, many many years, the big arch and he looked like he had never eaten fast food before or how to eat fast food. He took a tiny nibble of it. It was quite mockable. And then the CEOs of every other company put out pretty good videos of them like appearing to really enjoy their products.
Speaker 3: And I mean every other company.
Speaker 4: I saw montage last night is like Carls Junior and Jack in the Box and the CEO from Costco eating a hot dog, and just everybody.
Speaker 5: The guy from McDonald's, one of the reasons. Maybe he took a nibble of it and put it back down. Is it's freaking awful? Oh No, And I love McDonald's. I love everything at McDonald's. I don't think that i've ever had anything Donald's I didn't love. Henry and I both ate part of it and went and ordered other food. No, honest to god, what was wrong with it?
Speaker 2: It was not.
Speaker 4: It was not even a situation where it's you know, I won't get it again, but I'll finish it. No, I'm not finishing this. I'm gonna go get two cheese burgers. Well, McDonald's burgers don't taste like burgers. Did this taste like a burger? And it's three off? Or no? I don't know what it tasted like. We couldn't nail it down. It just we just found it an unpleasant flavor.
Speaker 3: It starts with this. Notice this on the screen.
Speaker 5: And I only tried one just so I could talk about it on the show since I got so much attention. A Big Mac, which is Henry's go to, is five hundred and ninety calories, just the sandwich, not fries, drink, just the sandwich is five hundred nine ninety collies which is not horrible for.
Speaker 3: A sandwich if you put a bunch of stuff on it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, if you're taking in a couple two tree thousand bucks or calories day grown boys or no, that's no big deal. The big arch is on thy twenty dang near double the calory. He's up a big mac and I don't know what they jam in there to double the calories of a big mac.
Speaker 3: But I did not enjoy it. Wow, funny.
Speaker 4: I just got a text from a good friend, do you know who said I'm looking forward to Jack's review because I had it and it was really good.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, no to each their own. But Henry and I, uh, neither one of us even finished the sandwich. Wow, that's a stunning development. Possible they made it wrong. You know, they might be new to making it.
Speaker 4: They did sell everything's prepackaged in McDonald's, though, I have no idea what's going on back there. Yeah, huh my McDonald's I go to because I'm in California. Or the minimum wage for fast food workers are twenty dollars. Pretty much you don't see a human being because they've driven human beings out of the McDonald's. Everything's a computer, touch screen and all that sort of stuff. Now, the response from my friend to the latest couple of sentences was, never mind, he's full of crap.
Speaker 3: So there you go.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, oh wow, okay, super I don't eat fast food because I'm better than you, but nobody it's just out of curiosity. Nobody should ever eat a sandwich that's a thousand calories. I don't think that's big. It's a big dinner.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Does that have lettuce on it? So I can pretend I had a salad? Kind of swords, Yeah, there you go. Oh okay, sword yoga, and.
Speaker 9: We have the sword extended in front of us, creating that long line. Instead of having the edge of your sword facing up to the ceiling, let your palm open up towards the ceiling. This way, it creates a really clean straight line where you can always focus at the tip.
Speaker 3: Of your sword.
Speaker 4: Is the hot new yoga trend in New York City. You know, Oh, you got to have a pool. How long will this trend last? Sword yoga? If they don't actually use swords, Oh they do, they actually, Yeah, we were talking about snake yoga. That was Portland, right, Yeah, Oh, you gotta put sword yoga together with snake yoga be a bloody, barbaric.
Speaker 3: An yoga trend.
Speaker 6: The only yoga trend I've seen that's acceptable is a wiener dog puppy yoga.
Speaker 4: Oh God, you may get you may got me there. I'm into that, all right, I'm just gonna read this. There got ya Saturday. That's her name. Is all up in arms. But the no nonsense New Yorker isn't angry. She's empowered through sword yoga and a steel thirty inch double edged blade named Goldenaur is her preferred instrument of independence. It's a tool of self expression and freedom. The twenty five year old woman told the Post the sword is like a magic wand that gives me a sense of graceful power. When I hold it, I feel like a force of femininity, beauty and strength. Added the force to be reckoned with. One in the rising army of everyday Dynamo is leading the sword yoga fitness charge. It's a girl old powered movement named at getting in shape while getting their slice of the action.
Speaker 3: Oh, for God's sake, this whole thing makes me want to vomit.
Speaker 5: Well, I always have the same response to this sort of stuff have some kids, have some kids, you'll be too damned busy to think about any of this crap. You know why your parents didn't do this crap because they had kids. They had jobs and kids, and they're busy all the time. The young, affluent, single set with no children has too much time on their hands, and it brings us stuff like sword yoga.
Speaker 3: Interestingly, the next thing she says makes your point.
Speaker 4: She suffers from chronic panic attacks and Lawd's sword yoga is their firm foundation during trying times.
Speaker 3: Quote.
Speaker 4: When I feel an attack coming on, I rely on the training and breathing techniques. She says, Exactly, you're focusing on something other than yourself. It's funny that it reminds me of our discussion about a country that's that is obsessively inward looking, in navel gazing.
Speaker 3: It' make you insane.
Speaker 4: Human beings are not meant to be without responsibility. It's the worst thing you can do. And AI will bring you to all of us at someday. But she says, now, if I'm feeling anxious, I'll grab Golden Hour. That's the name of her sword jack is. You may call from six or seven sentences ago or a lightsaber and get into a sword yoga pose. It forces me to get out of that negative space and get present in my body.
Speaker 5: The number of people that are willing to say stuff like this out loud and don't think they're mockable.
Speaker 4: I've got to name all my golf clubs. My driver actually has a name. It's the God of Thunder, so you're actually a pretty good reason as well. It's got a It's a Japanese made product like most golf chaft are, and it has a of THEA got a Thunder on it in yes, I got I got to name all of them though. The seven iron, what do I call him?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Jimmy anoder and I'll have to think about it.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty