Speaker 1: Well, cryptic pregnancy should be illegal. Fan fan, cryptic pregnancies. That is evil. That is evil, evil evil. A woman's life is suffering, Like, are you fucking kidding me? I could just be pregnant and I don't know.
Speaker 2: That is the scariest shit I have ever heard in my life. That like, bitch, like people like party and drink and do drugs exactly.
Speaker 1: Always my immediate thought when someone's like, yeah, I have a cryptic pregnancy, I'm like, that baby is gonna need alcohol immediately. Yeah, but that's also be assuming. Most people are just like drinking often, like maybe a lot of people don't actually drink that much. But I don't know, Like I feel like cryptic pregnancies, I usually see it's like a younger person who has it, and I'm like, bitch, I know that baby was at the frat parties, Like that baby was out with y'all, like y'all need What y'all were supposed to be doing was calling an uber x L because there was an extra fucking passenger.
Speaker 2: That okay, but wait, the tea is is like drinking while pregnant? Really that bad? Two podcasters get my start talking, Maybe.
Speaker 1: Just start talking, like you know it literally like a wine a day with like a glass of wine a day with your pregnant when you're pregnant is like not that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, my wife drank a quarter of fireball every night. Your wife while she was pregnant with me?
Speaker 1: Yes, your wife is pregnant.
Speaker 2: Yes, she gave birth to me.
Speaker 1: Your wife gave birth to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're eighteen.
Speaker 1: Okay, held to your mom, she's eighteen as well.
Speaker 2: My mom is my wife, my life.
Speaker 1: But yeah, cryptic pregnancies are really really creeping me the fuck out. I would be so mad, I would feel so. But also it's because I don't want kids. I feel like most people who have cryptic pregnancies, it's like fuck, I didn't want to do this right now, but like I'm down for this, bitch. I don't want babies. I don't want kids. I don't want kids. I don't want kids. I don't want kids. I don't want kids. Watch me end up having kids. You're gonna have to see all this content of me being like, fuck kids, fuck kids, I hate kids. I don't want kids.
Speaker 2: I think something is gonna click in your brain and you're gonna want kids one day.
Speaker 1: I don't know. The thing is, I feel like so many women I know have always had like a maternal instinct and have the women I know who want kids have always wanted kids. They never went from being like, oh, fuck kids to being like, I think I'm ready, So I don't know. Also, it doesn't work too that all of my friends, for the most part, all of my homegirls are like, bitch, I do not want fucking kids. So like we're literally in the witches club. We're like literally all evil.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're all evil witches who don't believe in having like offspring.
Speaker 2: Damn I want children?
Speaker 3: Then right, well, what's your birth plan? Are you gonna do a natural birth?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I wish you could have a bit.
Speaker 2: You're gonna carry my child.
Speaker 1: That's the thing is Drew's asking that before, and I've been like.
Speaker 2: Girl, health, we wouldn't make awesome as babies though, and you would have nothing to do with the child afterwards. I would raise it.
Speaker 1: Are you allowed to take antidepressants and stuff while you're pregnant?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh, per but like no, babies inside produce natural hormones that make women happier.
Speaker 1: Uh. I think the opposite.
Speaker 2: Appen the postpartum depression is the most diabolical shit. Like, women's life really is suffering, That's what I'm saying, And it's suffering in silent.
Speaker 1: Literally, the baby like sucks all of your life and juices from you. I will say, though, like I do think motherhood is beautiful, but I just don't have a calling to it. But every time I see somebody like I either relatively know or just somebody in general with their baby, it makes me so happy. But also I never got to have a mother, so I don't believe that I should be anybody's mother.
Speaker 2: Awkward.
Speaker 1: People get so confused because I say stuff like that, and then I'm like my mom and then they're like, wait, I'm confused, this is her mom dead?
Speaker 2: Listen, set the record.
Speaker 1: There layers to this shit, bro, Like, there's layers to this ship. My stepmom is my Mommy my birth mom is dead. Hope that cleared everything up.
Speaker 3: I'm yeah, I'm glad it brings you joy. Why Why does my mom's death bring you joy?
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's just because I have you all to myself.
Speaker 1: Now. Yeah. If Drew's ever said I'm like, oh my mom's dead, and he literally starts like jumping up and like jumping around in his room.
Speaker 2: That is literally not true.
Speaker 3: I'm so yeah, it's not true, because if you jumped on a bed and started jumping around, you would fucking faint.
Speaker 2: No bitch, I've been standing up and like on the verge of fainting for the last like three days. And I have like a blood or like a heart rate monitor that like checks blood pressure too, And I forgot Oh why I got it? I just I got it. Oh because my mom was my older brother got diagnosed with like POTS when he was like twenty or something like that, and it was around the time that I was like going through the same shit. My mom was like, like I think it's called like post something tachycardia, like orthostatic tacocardia. It's like your heart rate is just like naturally higher, and when you stand up, like your heart rate like skyrockets, and like h A lot of gearros have it. But boys can get pots too, So my mom just like got me a heart rate monitor.
Speaker 1: Boys deserve to have pots.
Speaker 2: No boy, literally boys can have pots. Two girls can have autism as well. It's not just adhd oh my god.
Speaker 1: Thank you for bringing awareness to the misdiagnosis. Of many women across the country.
Speaker 2: I tour, I tour.
Speaker 1: I don't even remember what the Oh that's why you have that stupid fuck monitor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I was like, oh, let me, what was I even I don't even know if.
Speaker 1: You stand up. When you stand up, you almost fucking die every time you stand up. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I was just gonna go look for my heart rate monitor just to like see what my blood pressure was because it was giving, like really really low, and my blood pressure is really low when I stand up, and I couldn't fucking find it, and Josh stole it from me and lost it, and I'm pissed about that. And then Kai stole my fucking three quarters jack okay.
Speaker 1: The real stretch of something.
Speaker 2: And then someone stole my camera and didn't put it back. Like everything I own is getting stolen from.
Speaker 1: Me, except your heart. No one can never take that from.
Speaker 2: You, exactly. But I didn't. I didn't get to test my heart rate. But I've been really down, tremendously bad standing up like I last night. I was like, watch this and I can make myself pass out. It didn't work.
Speaker 1: I got it on video.
Speaker 2: Oh you recorded it, Yeah, I want to watch it. I could probably do it right now because.
Speaker 1: Cold demonstration.
Speaker 2: Okay, there was like there was like two percent of what's been happening to me, but I don't have pots. Hmmm.
Speaker 4: I walked over here, there was a there was a tinge, there was a moment, There is a moment.
Speaker 1: Exactly you're always just like I almost fainted. I was this close away. Have you painted before?
Speaker 2: Literally like a mini at times? Once I took too much uh not? I almost said tramat too much? Tras a doone. And I was laying in bed and my body got all warm and fuzzy, and I was like, wait, what the fuck is happening, Like literally what is happening. I've never felt like this before. And then my eyes started tunneling and I was like, oh my god, like I think I'm passing out. So instead of just like passing out in bed, I literally thought I was like overdosing and dying. I like stood up and ran around my bed and I had that fist like that coral reef at the time, and right next to it was a trash can, and I like literally collapsed into the pile of carbage. And I like remember vividly being like bro like I can't die in a pile of garbage. So I like stood up again and walked down the hallway in my room and then collapsed just and like hit my head like really hard and bit through my tongue and I was like, oh my god. And then so I like scurried on the floor on all fours to my sister's room and they didn't fucking believe me, and so I like passed out a third time on the floor of the fucking bedroom and just slept there until like seven am. And like I knew I was down tremendously bad because I was shirtless and nobody in my family had ever seen me shirtless. Like, actually, let's talk about that. Literally, I is insane. I literally was not shirtless in front of anybody in my life from the ages of like probably ten, i'd say, even nine to like twenty like that.
Speaker 1: Yes, say, I feel like even until like the past like two years, I really never saw you. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I literally was like so disgusted by my body. And I have this one very vivid of my dead brother. This is the reason why he died. It's because he said this shit to me. I'm not even kidding, like karma's a bitch, Like, don't talk about my fucking body because you might die. But we were in a lazy river at like Great Wolf Lodge or some shit, I don't know what the fuck it was. And uh, we were just like floating down the river and I was just minding my own business and I was like just gaining concent I was probably like eight or something like that, and I was not aware of the evils that this world could bestow upon like someone like I didn't know.
Speaker 1: That like body dysmorphia had it entered it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, body dysmorphia hadn't entered the picture. Well, We're floating down this river and my dad brother looks at me and he's like, fuck, what did he say? I forgot it. He just looked at my like my love handles, and he was like, wow, you're pecking on the pounds there. It's really hanging over the edge of your swim suit. And he just like kept going in. He was like, the swimsuit is like really tight, so you can like see your like gut in your side's billowing over. And I was like, bitch, I was literally like twenty six pounds at this point, Like I literally was like tiny, tiny, tiny, But I was just like entering like early stages.
Speaker 1: Of six pounds of tiny.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, is that big?
Speaker 1: That's when I was eight. I was literally like eight pounds.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. But yeah, ever since that moment, I was hyper aware of my body. And then my brother died and I was set free of the clutches of body this morphia.
Speaker 1: Then you're able to be shirtless. Yeah, well we've gotten too comfortable with each other and at this point I just walk around like shirtless.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's a vibe, though it is.
Speaker 1: I get like on Sundays, I just like take my shirt off and clean.
Speaker 2: The house, bro, And you fucking tweaks out. When she's god damn cleaning her ash, she will be hanging out like her brawl will like be halfway off, like her sweater down her shoulder, like she's basically half naked, and she's fucking scrubbing the walls and shit, it's so tweet good.
Speaker 1: One day I was literally like, I know what I look like. I look like a crazy person. But there's just like certain times where I'll be like committed to doing a task, and I'm like, if I'm going to commit to doing this, task. I need to do it at its fullest. I need to not cut corners because I'm actually here, I'm really doing it, I'm committing to it. But then I just look fucking crazy because I was literally cleaning the the what are those called the doorway boards, the like wooden borders whatever. Yeah, and I was cleaning the funk out of that wellders, the blue banisters, the blue banisters, what is that?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: I know, but before that, what does that mean?
Speaker 2: Like the banisters? Aren't that? Isn't that what you like prey at in church or some ship?
Speaker 1: Two bitches were likes? Just sounds like very patriotic to me.
Speaker 2: Let's ask chat GPT. Hello, Hey, can you speak to me in a very gay voice?
Speaker 5: I can definitely adjust my tone to be more fun and lively for you.
Speaker 2: What would you like to chat about?
Speaker 3: Bree?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up? Hey?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 3: How's it go?
Speaker 2: Hie?
Speaker 1: There? Hey wait, I don't want to pay there? Hi there, nice to pay there?
Speaker 2: Hey wait? This is literally this is me scrolling through the winter Land system. Let's talk about that. They won. Yeah, they took their brain and put it in in them.
Speaker 1: Literally, GBT is just the new.
Speaker 2: Dig Yeah, arbor. Okay, like, hello, this app is a piece of fucking shit. It's getting ship together.
Speaker 1: Like we've been playing with it and it's the slowest app ever.
Speaker 2: So hi, can you talk to me using gay slang only? Sure thing? All right, honey, let's spill the tea.
Speaker 5: So you know, when you're serving looks, giving face and just living your best life, it's all about that fierce attitude, whether you're throwing shade or snatching wigs, it's.
Speaker 1: All Okay, you didn't even ask for all.
Speaker 2: This was a cram on, like multiple levels. What is a banister?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: No hate crimes here, just serving language realness. A banister is the handrail you hold on to when you're going up or downstairs.
Speaker 4: It's there to give you a little.
Speaker 5: Support and prevent any dramatic tumbles.
Speaker 2: Keep it cute and safe, darling. Okay, that was terrifying that he like hears every day. Yeah for real, Like every.
Speaker 1: Time we play with cha GBT, I feel like we're doing a prank call. If we don't use it, we literally use it to like pr We're like, oh, we're gonna get it back. We're going to get to say something so stupid.
Speaker 2: Let's play let's hello. Hey, can I eat your shoes?
Speaker 5: Well that's the first. I think my shoes might be a bit too digital for a snack. Maybe try something a little more edible.
Speaker 2: I'm coming out to my family very soon and I need help. Can you like list me a couple of things that would help me come out to my family.
Speaker 5: That's a big step and I'm here for you.
Speaker 2: Here a few things, use more gaze lane, got it.
Speaker 5: So when you're ready to spill the tea, find a fab time and a cozy spot, get your chosen fam or a supportive bestie on standby for some emotional backup. And remember, hunty, breathe and take your time. There's no rush on this runway.
Speaker 2: You just left me speechless. We're done for now.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. When you're asking somebody like how should I come out to my Family's like okay, So when you're ready to spill the tea, Like that's like that one clip of what's it called from drag Race when what's her nuts and plane Jame Like we're talking, oh, talking about like her diagnosis and she was like, oh, what is like that's your tea?
Speaker 2: She no, she said, like a specific word like that was so funny. Oh what was it like? I wasn't fucking mure it was thanks for spilling. Oh yeah, thanks.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say, next time someone trauma dumps on me, I'm like, I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Be like, thanks for spilling, Thanks for spilling. Did you know Tyra Bank Branks, Tyra Brinks, Oh my god, Tyra Banks referenced what was that fucking scary, spooky, pooky movie just watched the other day, Rosemary's Baby. Yeah, she was like, I specifically told you Rosemary Baby for the hair and Rosemary's Baby me a pharaoh in Rosemary's Baby. I'm literally gonna get that haircut. I think it's so funny.
Speaker 1: I thought I was gonna get when I got my fucking pixie.
Speaker 2: No, you looked good. You looked good. You looked good. I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: Like when I see pictures of me when I was like twenty one, I feel like I was stuck in the Wonderlandssally. I was changing my hair all the time. That was me changing my altars that were fronting, and like the scariest altar that fronted was the yellow hair.
Speaker 2: She was That was a spooker. That was a spooker.
Speaker 1: What's funny about that is like or.
Speaker 2: Orange even orange was giving spooker vibes.
Speaker 1: Well, when I had orange hair, I was like manically depressed, and now I'm normal, boring, No, I'm normal. I got rid of my depression and now I'm normal.
Speaker 2: Well, I just realized, like probably a few days ago, that I accidentally might have poisoned me, you and Josh, like on a regular basis, Like I might have committed by a warfare in our house.
Speaker 1: I mean looking around.
Speaker 2: I'm like, no, literally, so early pandemic, probably like one. I don't know why, but I became hyper obsessed with like growing bacteria colonies. I literally would go around the house swabbing everything, and I literally.
Speaker 1: In the midst of like a virus pandemic, It's like, how can I add to that?
Speaker 2: How can I make COVID three? So basically I would just swab everything, and I like would put these petrie dishes with agar in like dark places and let them grow, and like after a week or something like, they would be beautiful. I got everything that I ever wanted out of it, and then I put them in a very dark place for years and years and years and years, And I think they're still inside that cupboard over there, and I'm too scared to look because like I know that like I created some like really diabolical shit. And not only that, but that's like next to like the air fryer. That's next to like the juicer, like it's next to like things that we use decent. I don't bitch fuck air fryer, first of all, Like let's have that conversation, like I really you're like a.
Speaker 1: Bad take on it because you like your food fucking cold.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, like air fryers. Like I really tried. I really really did try to get behind it. Like my mom was like, oh, like congrats on the new house, like let me get you something like to commemorate it. Like y'all don't have a microwave me and you are anti microwave. It's not even on some like holistic health bullshit. It's just like the way they they look horrible on the fucking counter. And like also like on top of that, like no, let's have that conversation like we're putting like nuclear radiation into our fucking food.
Speaker 1: Say that, like our fridge isn't like actually about to explode, like in the middle of you talking. I'm not kidding. For a split second, all I could focus on.
Speaker 2: Was that sounds.
Speaker 1: And last night I was really convinced. But this, this is like a whole different part of my brain, so I know it's not real. But I was really convinced last night that the fridge was going to explode. And I was like, I came into the kitchen to get water, and I ran past them, and I filled up the water really fast, and I ran back fifth way to avoid the fridge because I was gener really convinced it was gonna like burst open while I was in here, and then hearing that sound just now, it's like it's only a matter of time. There's something blocking something and it's gonna explode. It's the free Also, I convinced myself the other day that our water heater.
Speaker 2: Was gonna ex I do that all the time. Our water heater makes like the scariest fucking sounds I've ever heard in my goddamn life. It's like literally like it sounds like what it.
Speaker 1: Sounds like where whatever pipe is like pushing all the gas to heat up our water gets clogged, and I'm just like, it's only gonna take one second for it's a fucking.
Speaker 2: Also, Josh has never once in his goddamn life cleaned the lint catcher and the dryer, and like, I know for a fact there is a fire hazard waiting to happen with our dryer. But back to air fryers. Fuck air friers. But Ninja made one that like not the gamer, like.
Speaker 1: Like Ninja has fallen off.
Speaker 2: Also fuck Ninja creamy. Like there's so many like weird psychological operations like deep seated, like far down the pipeline, all.
Speaker 1: A kitchen appliants a psychological.
Speaker 2: Like it's like capitalism, Like it's like, do you really need something to make you ice cream in your house? Like, actually, go buy a pint, Like literally, just go buy a pint. Like and I know that shit does not taste as good as y'all are saying it tastes. But Ninja made an air fire recently that I was like, wait, I actually might need that because it comes it's like a clear glass bottom and you can.
Speaker 1: I think they stole that from something.
Speaker 2: I said they did. They did. They're literally just blue labeling appliances at this point, and it's fucking working because like I want it.
Speaker 1: I want it.
Speaker 2: I want it, and you can like detach the cooking basin and then put like a tupperware lids.
Speaker 1: Food is so weird.
Speaker 2: I know, literally, food is scary. Food is weird.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see food cooking. I don't want it. I don't want it.
Speaker 2: The thing I if I see raw meat, if I see raw chicken or red, bloody fucking beef or a steak, oh oh god, Like all I can think about was the life that they led before and how dark sighted it was. Did you know? Grass fed does not mean that they were that they're roaming a fucking grass field and eating. It means that they literally just dump grass cli grass clippings inside of these like giant dairy farms where their heads are locked up and they just eat grass and they're still being abused. It is so sick and twisted.
Speaker 1: I hate it so much. But like I love chicken.
Speaker 2: I love chicken, and I love a burger like I love a good out.
Speaker 1: It's so fucked up. But oh in and out. I used to be an in and out hater and I don't know what switched this year, but like now, and I don't like burgers because burgers make my hands stink like for a long time.
Speaker 2: Burger finger, burger finger.
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding, that's real, Like I literally like my fingers smell like it, and like there are certain foods that I eat that require a shower after. Wingstop is one of those foods. Like I cause I get like barbecue wingstop and I feel like, oh that it goes through all the cuts on my finger for me biting my nails and it's like in my bloodstream and I need to go shower and like open up my poor So.
Speaker 2: I'm not greasy. By the way, y'all, my hair is wet. I like wetted it right before we started.
Speaker 1: But yeah, food is really scary. And also we're not saying that in like a nasty, fucking eaty way, like don't play around, don't fucking play Food is just so weird, like food, like I hate, you know what it is, Like I've been talking about it a lot, Like we've been talking about it this week, but I've been talking about it with my therapist about like I just hate decision making when it comes to food. And I think that's why.
Speaker 2: I like it's because everything hurts our fucking stomach.
Speaker 1: Everything hurts dude. Literally yesterday, my stomach hurts so fucking bad from eating these random chicken wings.
Speaker 2: Chicken wing, chicken chicken wing to get in Macarna with my homete Uh.
Speaker 1: But yeah, food is really creepy. We saw this fucking song that I was like, this is literally me and Drew.
Speaker 2: Literally when I'm eating food, all I can think about, specifically meat, all I can think about is like the mutilated corpses of like the dead critter that like lived the saddest, most drab life ever that I'm just like eating on. And it was like it was someone's child, It was potentially someone's mother and father, like the one food that I cannot get behind. I don't know. I think my mom made me think like that because like she's she does not eat meat.
Speaker 1: Well, I will say sometimes when I get like chicken wings, Okay, wingstop, you need to get your shit together, because sometimes your chicken wings come with like a little feather on it. The second I see that, oh the things you've lied about, Like, get that out of my fucking face. Are you fucking kidding me? This shit is alive and like fucking clucking around, And now I'm just like sitting watching RuPaul's drag Race high as fuck eating it like no, that's the demonic part. Is like we sit in your bed and we watch like a guy making a terrarium full of animals, where she's like.
Speaker 2: We're like eating set and like crying, like so scared.
Speaker 1: The like lifespan of a chicken being like kept in a cage and then sitting in my living room and watching RuPaul's drag Race while eating it is crazy.
Speaker 2: It's honestly beautiful and poetic if you think about, like their last moments were enjoyed watching a Gaga video like.
Speaker 1: That is true. I can't find.
Speaker 2: Literally melted in my fucking stomach by ascid and grinded with fucking calcium bone.
Speaker 1: This is like the first thing I've seen that I'm like, this describes you mine in yours existence so perfectly.
Speaker 2: The first line, the first line. What, let's break it down.
Speaker 1: I'm not forcing myself.
Speaker 2: I am not forcing myself to be a lie. I am happy. This life is worth every second, y'all.
Speaker 1: It's it's a gift.
Speaker 2: It really is a gift, like unironically, unronically unironically, life is a gift and it's worth living. Listen to this tea. If you're thinking about killing yourself and you're gonna write a letter, the people you're writing the letter to are your reason to fucking live. M Like, that's the reason. Like if you have to write a leather if you have to write a leather, a leather satchel of sorts, maybe a fountain pin with a gold tip.
Speaker 1: What the fuck are you talking about? No, but seriously, again, I can't express enough. It's not even on like an ed tip. It's literally I think it literally, Oh my god, I'm gonna have a stroke. This be like ady d bound to where food is just so overwhelming. It's so overwhelming and I just hate it.
Speaker 2: But the thing is having to cook, Like are you fucking kidding me?
Speaker 1: What's craziest? Thinking like about when I used to cook a lot. Bitch I was making mush like I'm not no, I have no wife, matua.
Speaker 2: She was eating cottage cheese with fucking pounds of mustard squireden on top of Well, okay.
Speaker 1: That was because I want bitch from TikTok who made that shit looked good as fun.
Speaker 2: And it was good.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie, but yeah, I uh, I wish I just had the brain of like a muckbanger.
Speaker 2: See, I could easily get there. That's the thing. If someone this is all I need to become like a foodie, is someone just picking the food for me? That's it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's what Rain was saying to me because I me and Drew are people who are always like, I'm not a foodie. I'm not a foodie, but Rain is. She is such a like well rounded person when it comes to food, Like she like picks really good places, she eats really good food, and every time I'm with her, bitch, I feast like a fucking.
Speaker 2: She literally treats you so fucking right. She's like the man of the relationship, Like the way she's like, boy, oh let's get this, and I'm like, oh that like literally like makes that made my like that made my kiddie per No.
Speaker 1: It's literally if we had somebody who was just like giving us the food, we would not think food is weird. But it's like I don't have the brain power for it. I hate. I hate when someone's like, what should we eat?
Speaker 2: Like, what do you mean, like just pick, just pick I'll find something like.
Speaker 1: Literally just oh my god, it like actually drives me crazy, but that's okay.
Speaker 2: Something that has been driving me absolutely fucking insane recently, it's chocolate tears. They have not elevated their craft or their art. No, their their art, their craft, Like if I have to see one more paint splattered chocolate bar like that, oh my god, it literally drives me, Like elevated.
Speaker 1: Pink splatter is the laziest fucking excuse for our I have ever seen. I'm so sorry. If you own one of the Margella shoes with the fucking splatter.
Speaker 2: And paint, I don't give a fuck about.
Speaker 1: I hate them, Like literally, what are you talking about? You destroyed a leather good with like.
Speaker 2: But for the love of God, like I am begging you elevate your craft, like I am tired of seeing green and gold splattered chocolate bars like.
Speaker 1: Also the gold, the gold when it comes.
Speaker 2: To talking like and you know, it just tastes like alcohol, Like it's literally just like alcohol, Like they just like dilute pigments.
Speaker 1: With alcohol, Micah powder and alcohol.
Speaker 2: It's like passing me the fuck off. Like I was literally sitting on the couch with Josiah like writhing in anger, scrolling through this chocolate tears like TikTok account. I did buy something because it looked good as but it was not one of the goddamn chocolate bars.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Uh no, But I fuck with his content heavily. I love his content. It was just just this random fucking lady that was like making chocolate bars. And then she pulled out that goddamn paint brush and started spattering like paint all over the top, and I was just like, okay, immediately I'm gone, like I'm canceling my order. I'm gone. I don't need to see that shit. I don't need to see.
Speaker 1: Have you been getting the push of those fucking sour gushers? Oh yeah, okay, I want that is crazy. That's literally just gushers and bath salts. Like it's literally like it is the yeast appealing candy I've ever seen, like usually with like the chamoy and like tahen ones, Like it's kind of like melted down and onto the candy, like it looks very appealing. It looks like it looks like the two pieces are like coming together and making something. The gushers and bath salts is crazy because literally all that's happening is the bath salts that are like the sour parts of it are just absorbing all the moisture from the gushers, so it just looks like wet. It looks like if somebody was eating a bunch of them and had like spit on their fingers and kept digging in and then everything just got a little moist.
Speaker 2: I want them so fucking badly, and my mouth is watering and thinking about them.
Speaker 1: I don't think I like sour candy.
Speaker 2: You really don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like sour candies aren't my vibe, but I just don't like, like I have a kind of stomach that like that kind of sweet, Like I like gushers, but I can have like five gushers before my stomach starts to hurt really bad. And it's just like that over sweetness makes me really nauseous. And I think that's why I like. Like when it comes to chocolate, if it's a milk chocolate, it's like a resist because there's like a saltiness to it that like.
Speaker 2: Balances in my gas station order has got to include a bag of hot chips of any kind, a sour candy, a chocolate candy, and a soda. But the sour in the chocolate is like non negotiable. You can't have one without the other because like there is simply like a balance to this, Like there's again and a yang, and if you have one without the other, it just simply it does not work. It's not a good night, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I do agree with you. But also like I don't know, like I would.
Speaker 2: Have you ever drank a soda just like without having like anything else along? Like, have you ever drank a soda just to drink a soda without having a meal? Yeah, I don't think I've ever done that, Like literally, actually that is like the biggest lie I've ever fucking told because I just go.
Speaker 1: In there the draper soda through the day. Yeah, but you don't like have a full soda, you like take SIPs of a soda, but no, Like my favorite is the mini cans of coke like that I will have alone, but I can't finish like a full can of coke without a meal. But I just like I don't know.
Speaker 2: We had to stop fucking talking about food. We've talked about food for literally forty five minutes, Like damn, can we shut the fuck up?
Speaker 1: Let's be like food is soa gross but oh my god, candy and soda early, like five years old.
Speaker 2: We'll look at this well, I think it's oh, oh, what you're gonna say?
Speaker 1: I was gonna say. I think it's diabolical that cats don't live longer, Like it just makes no sense, Like so many animals live for so long. Why can't cats just live longer? And I know there's like a thing you can do to make them live longer, but bitch, I don't need it that bad, like thirty five thousand dollars, Like that's that's crazy. You're putting a number on life. It's like that one dude, Like, but I love azool so much and he's getting old.
Speaker 2: He's gonna, my god, it's gonna die. Assume did you know this will has thirty minutes?
Speaker 1: He has thirty minutes, thirty minutes, seven years old.
Speaker 2: He's young. Don't say that. Don't says like middle a. He's older than us.
Speaker 1: Is Al's a fucking bitch.
Speaker 2: Azul sucks dicking.
Speaker 1: But like at night when Azoula loves to lay on me, like on the couch, that's specifically Azula's We were talking about this. She's such a specific kind of cat, like she wants to be comforted in a very specific way, Like she's not a lap cat unless I'm on the couch. When I'm on the couch and we're all sitting around, that is the only time Azol will like beg to sit on my lap and just sit in my lap for hours. But in bed she will not lay on me. She has to be like next to me, but she doesn't want to be too next to me. But that's also because I accidentally kicked the fuck out of his zool. All the time in bed, like literally this balling around, he'll like go from up here to like near my feet, and every morning when I kick my feet out to stretch, I literally just like him off the bed. Sori, abe's my cat.
Speaker 2: That one dude, the guy that invented the life longing cat medication is no different and charging thirty five thousand dollars for it is no different from Martin whatever his fucking name is Scarelli, the dude that like bought HIV or AIDS medication and then and commodified it and made it thousands of dollars. And I think he did that with insulins who maybe.
Speaker 1: It's also I don't know if it's changed. I like the same thing with Narkhan, like the administrator to like so that Narkhan can be inhaled through your nose. That machine is like patented, and that's why it's so expensive. I don't know if it's changed, but like that's why it's like fifty dollars for a pack, or maybe I haven't bought Narcan in a long time.
Speaker 2: I thought that was cheap. I carry by Narcan and put it in your fucking person, carried it around you never know.
Speaker 1: No, Yeah, for a Tupac it's forty five dollars. It's like incredibly expensive, and I think that's so fucked up. I just carry Narkan in my purse literally, not for anybody in our group, but just when we go to parties and stuff. I just like to have it because I'm also schizophrenic, and I'm scared of somebody dying around me, because that's my biggest fear.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Narcan, why is Drew Phillips bongee jumping video lowca serving sodom who saying hiding spot.
Speaker 1: Well that happy fall y'all, Happy fall y'all?
Speaker 2: Isn't that crazy? I love that?
Speaker 1: Like that meme is so south Park coded to me because to like pick the gayest narration voice and be talking about like Saddam who says hiding Spot is so south Park.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, God is good y'all. Yeah, Well, I had a dream, not a dream, a fucking nightmare. I've been having so many nightmares recently. I don't know what the fuck is going on in my head. Like literally, I took a nap in the middle of the day and had the worst nightmare of my life up until that night. Later that night, I had it topped it. But I don't even know what the fuck happened in my nap dream. But I was in like Mary Antoinette's like Versailles, like castle, like and I was just like trotting around, bitch. I had a knife and I was just like running around killing everybody. Like I was just stabbing people. And I didn't want to do it, but I just kept like like just like cutting bitch. Watching that Navy Seal video, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Uh, Drew showed me this video that scared him as a kiddidate literally made me laugh so fucking hard. And it's from Deadliest Warrior and it's like a Navy Seal guy stabbing like a ballistic dummy, he said he saw as a kid and it made him so scared. And I'm like, this is literally the most ridiculous shit ever. That video is so fucking funny and ridiculous, and humans are insane people like, yeah, the humans are ballistic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ballistic gel bodies. But in that same dream, I woke up in my dream next to my mom in like my childhood home, Like I woke up in bed next to her, and I got out of bed and I walked around and there was like thirty cats all around us. And I walked around to the other side of the bed and my mom was sleeping on a vape and I went to like grab the vape and she was like, what are you doing? And then I just like woke up like it was fucking weird as shit. And then later that night I had another dream nightmare that woke me up. I've never been woken up by like my body being in such terror and fear, and I was like literally woken up out of my sleep with my heart rate like at like fucking two hundred and I was like sweating profusely, and it took me like an hour to get back to sleep and I already only sleeped four hours of fucking night. Bitch, I can't sleep past six am. It is like killing it is killing me. I think I'm actually going crazy.
Speaker 1: We have the complete opposite like bodies in terms of sleep. Yeah, like I can just sleep for fucking ever. It is so bad. I just sleep. Also, as you were talking about nightmares, I don't have good dreams. I only have nightmares. I literally all of my like they're not always like destructive like awful nightmares. All of my dreams are only like me being completely embarrassed, humiliated, dehumanized, like embarrassed. Like every dream I've ever told you about, it's like me in a situation where it's just me anxious and uncomfortable. In all of my dreams, I never have a dream where it's like that's so funny. I was like, I don't have like the magic carpet dreams where it's like that one video of the guy like flying around, like what my dreams look like. I don't have that him. Mine is like I was people who I assume hate me, and they were making fun of me, and I had to just act normal and act like I didn't give a fuck and it was awful, and I was being chasing and they saw me naked and it was so humiliating, and one of them took a picture, and like, that's literally what my dreams.
Speaker 2: Look like mine. I have good ones, like amazing dreams, like the best dreams ever, but my dark sided, twisted, fucking brain will conjure up the most evil shit. I will never forget my friends and family being literally lined up in front of me with like chains around their hands, like behind their back and at their feet, one by one being set a blaze like oh fuck, no, we don't need to get like melting, like, oh, we don't need to get into it.
Speaker 1: But I think, like it is really scary how because I like, I feel like this year I've had more nightmares, but this year I've like had really bad anxiety, and I think that's part of it. And then my like scariest dreams I've ever had, the time frames in which I had them, it kind of very curious what was happening in my life, like any like I can't even talk about it, Like the dreams, the dream your voice, Oh my god, recently I had it. The last time I woke up crying from a dream was when you died in my dream and it was so so at No, I don't really remember how you died, but I remember in the dream I saw you die, and like or I don't think I saw you die. I think I got the news and it was just like even the news of it, like I I couldn't like, oh my god, I don't want to about it. All I can think about too is like in I need to finish it. But in Joan Didion's book, which one is it Year of Magical Thinking, when like she kind of remarks how death is like the most human thing that you can experience, like it is the most grounding thing, but it's like the most reality bending, Like.
Speaker 2: Oh, I can't guys, no, death is I'm literally gonna freak out. Let's watch this random video. I have no idea, but it's of us, and I have it in my notes to talk about.
Speaker 1: There's actually gonna be a female president next.
Speaker 2: Year, leaked cirl. What the fuck was that?
Speaker 1: Next year? Something big is happening?
Speaker 2: That was insane?
Speaker 1: What if Joe Biden dies next year and I'm the one who predicted that? Are you saying no, I'm saying Kamala hair the.
Speaker 2: Way you low key predicted that ship.
Speaker 1: Y'all better make it happen so I can write a book. Y'all better make it happen.
Speaker 2: So I can write down that shit fucking happen. Make that shit fucking happen. I'm like sweating because my hair is wet.
Speaker 1: I'm sweating so bad. I sweat really bad when I'm on the podcast, and then I get really embarrassed because like a lot of times you can see my sweat stains. But like I'm just trying to show you all that like hot girl sweat lot.
Speaker 2: Look at this curl.
Speaker 1: I know it's very I almost said it's very geriatric, but like you're not old, so bouncy.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: We need to do something about our hair. We look to I need bangs or something again, but I feel like bangs would make it work.
Speaker 2: Just wait after big announcement at the end of the year, I can cut my hair and I'm gonna do something drastic.
Speaker 1: It's like uh Nikki tutorials when she's like time for my hair and she like changes it and literally she added like a little pink something.
Speaker 2: It was like one shade, darker shade.
Speaker 1: She's like, I've done something crazy. I would love to do something with my hair. I'm gonna get a haircut tomorrow and I hate it's just a hair trim, But I hate getting haircuts and hair trimps because I'm so obsessed with my hair, Like i want my hair to be longer, but I'm starting to realize, like I don't think my hair can get any longer than it is. Like I'm pretty sure most people have like a certain length their hair can get. Granted, my hair is curly, so like when I straighten it, it looks a little longer, but it's like my hair is a curly enough that there's that big of a difference, at least in my eyes. But when they when I get a hair trim, I feel like someone's stealing my hair. Like it's like they're taking my hair. When I got a haircut for New Year's like the top of this year, I got a haircut and I fucked up and I didn't tell the girl that my hair was naturally curly. I went in there with straightened hair and I was like, I need a hair trim, and she didn't wet my hair. She gave me like a dry cut first and then wet my hair. And I could see how much she cut off. She cut so much of my fucking hair off. I literally left there and I felt like my hair got stolen. Like I literally felt like someone stole my hair, like they took my hair. That's what I feel like when I go to a hair salon, like I'm paying them to take my hair. I'm paying them to take something that's me.
Speaker 2: Had a nail salon, when they cut my nails, I feel powerless, Like I'm literally like why, Like I literally lose like ten percent of my part.
Speaker 1: I need to get my nails done so bad. I've been biting my nails so bad. This is like the worst it's been in a long bloody battered. And I don't know why though, Like I think my brain is just moving and I like have to bite on something. I literally might become one of those people who has like a chew toy on my necklace. Like I'm not even a blank. I low key just needs something because it's mainly when I'm at home at night that's when oh, the biting begins. The biting begins, So I need to like have like or when I'm working on my laptop, I need like something to chew on. While I'm doing that, maybe I'll pull a Lucky Blue Smith and start chewing on.
Speaker 2: Fucking Have you seen that clip of them eating gross food? Yeah, it's killing me.
Speaker 1: When also the gross food in question is like a cinnamon roll.
Speaker 2: They're like, I know when Nara was like, this is my first time having cinnabon and ate it and she was like that was nasty, I was like, you are not real, Like that's that is a crazy take. I get it. I get it.
Speaker 1: I will say I don't think I've ever had cinnabon. I've had Auntie Ann's, but I haven't had cinnamon.
Speaker 2: We need to go to Crumble Cookie. Oh my god, I want fucking crumble cookie. I have one and Crumble cookie for like the last cookie for like the last fucking weekend.
Speaker 1: I guess I can't get behind crumble cookie. I've never had any of it, but like, ooh, it's just But that's also because I'm not like a sweet girl like I like my snack.
Speaker 2: You didn't like the waffle with cookie? Oh me and rain fucked up?
Speaker 1: Like they sat on the counter so bad, because like I hate like when somebody's excited about food and it's like not hitting for me. So I like took a few bites, but I tried, like I went and got another snack.
Speaker 2: To eat, because yeah, this is not you know, I need crumble cookie, I need Cinnabon, and I need Auntie Ann's or Antiennes.
Speaker 1: I think I'm just like I'm like a texture. Okay, we can't keep talking about food, I know, damn can we shut the fuck like fuck dude, Like, oh my god, well we can't. And muck bangs are devil worship.
Speaker 2: No literally, Okay. I saw this guy talking about how muck bangs have become like like you have been captured by the devil like it at this point, like it is pure gluttony, it is a sin like the it is demonic energy. Like once you see those goddamn black gloves come out, like the black like latex gloves, you know they're possessed by a demon.
Speaker 1: Like all.
Speaker 2: With the sauce and we're still fucking talking about food somehowels, I know it's good.
Speaker 1: I know it's disgusting.
Speaker 2: Okay, make the fucking sauce.
Speaker 1: Okay, that looks yummy. The thing is, I don't trust Chipotle because I've thrown it up multiple times from being sick from it, and that's all I'll say, Oh, Okay, we're done. We're done with the fucking food talking.
Speaker 2: There's there's a way to do it. But it gets to a point, that's what I'll say. It gets to a point where you're doing a lot.
Speaker 1: Okay, well something is happening, yes, I that thing is always happening. What's up with the nostalgia predicting? Have you been seeing that as people being like this is like we're gonna look back and like think about summer twenty twenty four. People already predicting that. I'm like, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, gots moment, live in the moment. Please please please, pa please plea please don't talk about the future. Don't talk about the future. The future doesn't exist. The future doesn't exist. That's the thing, is like, I don't know if we just have the brains that because we were just like depressed mongrels and we're like not.
Speaker 2: I wasn't supposed to live.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I liked. I didn't expect to be alive this long. And I'm very grateful that I am. I'm very grateful I met the people that I did in my life became much much better. But I can't like think about the future. I can't stand when a bitch is like, what are you, sir? A six month plan? Bitch, I don't fucking know what are you talking about? Like, oh my god, I like, but also my brain's just broken, and like we were even talking about travel plans for summer and both of us were like, man, should we like book that though, because are we going to be alive? And I was like, what are we talking about? Like literally, what are we talking about? But I'm just like constantly fearful of my mortality, So I don't like to think in the future because I'm like, you can't plan for that, Like who knows what's gonna happ because I'm crazy.
Speaker 2: The trick to conquering your depression is to give yourself something to look forward to. Order that fucking shirt, order that fucking whatever. Had any parcels like Enya has been parcel list. It's like genuinely shocking. I've been getting parcels I got, bitch, I just realized I bought that fucking camera for nothing.
Speaker 1: No you didn't, because we can use the fuck out of that. That's like a really good camera to app.
Speaker 2: I guess I don't leave the house though, Like if you look at the camera role, it's like it's like eighty six shops.
Speaker 1: No, that's been mine too. It's been making me really sad. I used to like go out and like explore the world.
Speaker 2: We used to do things. What happened to us well, because we.
Speaker 1: Became like anxiety induced homebodies.
Speaker 2: It's really sad, Like we really used to like just go places and do things. Can we like, actually like tomorrow, just drive to Big sir?
Speaker 1: Not tomorrow, but we could go on Wednesday.
Speaker 2: That's okay, let's do it, and let's invite Barbie. That'd be actually so wouldn't that be fun? I'm texting her?
Speaker 1: But yeah, I've become just such a homebody, Like I have separation anxiety from the house now, and it makes me really sad because I used to make it a point to like fill my days with things. But thankfully I have friends who still like expect.
Speaker 2: To doing her big like one big relax I.
Speaker 1: Mean you should still just like invite her, to invite her, because that's kind of a relaxing like retreat and we wouldn't be doing anything serious. But yeah, I.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something something, something needs to change.
Speaker 1: Something literally just shifted.
Speaker 2: There actually might have been a shift.
Speaker 1: I felt that, But I feel kind of like good about the shift.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you feel that, I actually do too, Like I think that, No, I feel I think talking about these issues, y'all, I don't think you'll understand how bad my reclusivity has gotten. I've just started writing scripts. I'm so fucking bored.
Speaker 1: Like, I think it's kind of happened to our whole group too, like our whole friend group. It's just we've all just become like, yeah, we like are people who I think, which this is funny to say, because obviously there are people who like whose jobs are much more demanding. But I think like we all just got kind of like super involved in our own work and we only have like such crazy I think it's because our work entails such a social aspect to it that like, now, continuing social lives outside of it is really difficult for all of us, So we've all kind of just reclused away. And it's also just like getting older, like it's so.
Speaker 2: It's growing so crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm like in that in between spot where I'm looking at a group and I'm like, oh my god, we're like we're doing it, like we're all getting older together and that makes me really happy. But then I'm like, oh my god, I'm turning twenty six. You're turning twenty seven, like Orion's twenty eight, Like yeah, eighteen. Sorry, I always forget there's a ten year age gap, but like all of us are like growing older, and it's like, so it's fun. It's so weird, but it is. It is nice.
Speaker 2: I remember one time I laid on the floor, drunk as fuck in Orion's lap, sobbing, literally sobbing thinking about not being friends with y'all. It was literally like and she was like, girl, what the fuck is going on? And it was what I needed to hear at the moment. But I was literally just like we're all getting like older, and like we're like changing and like we're gonna drift apart one day and all this shit. And then she was like, Okay, no, we're not, like chill the fuck out, No we're not. But like there just is just like a natural like distance that like happens over time, and like people get partners and they do their thing just scary.
Speaker 1: It's scared, but it's sweet when we all come together. Still, it's like all like when we went to Josie's house, I was like, oh my god, I haven't felt this feeling in a while, and we're like it feels like we're kids again and it's really sweet. Oh my god, getting older, we're having growing paints. But also like I feel kind of fine about it. I'm just like in a weird transitional period because I'm scared.
Speaker 2: The shakers and movers are shaking and moving. Yeah, that's the thing that's happening, is like there's a lot of shaking and moving going on, and there's not a lot of news in media reporting the shakers and movers, because like where is the news in the media?
Speaker 1: The news? Can you believe they're s soul making content? Like that's beautiful, that'scating.
Speaker 2: That is a love story.
Speaker 1: Also, like that almost goes to prove to you when like something isn't as profitable, it just stays a passion and you continue to do it because it's literally a passion. One last thing I'll say is I degaff about cookies. I will be accepting cookies till the day I die. One thing about on the computer, Yeah, one thing about me is I will be accepting cookies. They make it like I'm just I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: I made it too easy to give away your information, so you don't even fucking think about it anymore.
Speaker 1: I know, Like I just don't give a fuck. Also, it's like too complicated to like go through the checklist of what I will accept and not accept. I'd rather just accept all the cookies, Like what are you gonna do fucking email me? I don't give a fuck, Like I'll just like unsubscribe and put you in the spam folder, like I don't give a fuck. But actually there was something the other day that I was like, why the fuck are you texting me about this?
Speaker 2: Like I know.
Speaker 1: I'm on both ends where I don't give a fuck about cookies, but also why the fuck are you texting me about like underwear? Like I don't need you to text me as a reminder to buy more underwear, Like are you crazy?
Speaker 2: Bitch?
Speaker 1: I know I need to buy underwear, but I actually do need to buy more underwear. I need to buy a new bral. It's like none of my shit fits me. I think I'm gonna get a burst reduction. Yeah, I'm gonna get a burst reduction if anybody cares, No, I'm not. The thing is that that just sounds like so much work, like stuff like that sounds like a lot of work. Like that's like why I can't get my nails done because for some reason, sitting in a salon for two hours.
Speaker 2: Leaving the house, I'm just like, broh, it is a job to leave the house. And I might just like low ki be severely depressed and not even realize it. But like going out into the world like okay, cool, Like I'm gonna go spend seventy bucks like cool, Like yeah, I'd rather just stay home, like I'd rather literally just rotten bed and use my fucking phone.
Speaker 1: But then once it's like five pm in the sun is going down, I'm like, I've wasted the sun.
Speaker 2: The sun.
Speaker 1: I need the sun. I didn't see that.
Speaker 2: The first time in a very long time. I got that feeling yesterday where I was just like, oh my god, like I haven't left the house in like a week. The only time I left was to like get skincare.
Speaker 1: You know how I know my medication is working. I've been wearing this shirt for over twenty four hours and I don't give a fuck. That's sad, crazy, that's crazy. And I didn't shower yesterday, but like I stayed home all day. I don't want anybody to call me gross. I'm not gross. But I have good news. Everybody who via the po cast set I had OCD.
Speaker 2: CONGRATSY were right, you were right, and you got her diagnoses.
Speaker 1: I got diagnosed with a plethora of beautiful labels. Thank the heavens.
Speaker 2: And now you know and how it has your life changed.
Speaker 1: There's still little things. There's still little.
Speaker 2: Things that are the knocking on wood. It will, I think, be with me till the day I die.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think. I cannot do it like it's and.
Speaker 2: Even saying it, I'm like, I have to do it if i'd say it.
Speaker 1: My psychiatrist told me that I should just write a list of things that I know I still do and that I can recognize that I do. But I was like, I literally said it. I was like, talking on wood won't kill me. And he was like yeah, but You're like that's how it becomes like a bigger thing. And I was like, you're crazy, man, You're crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fucking crazy. You calling me crazy, You're crazy, but it is You're fucking crazy. Oh my god, now you're fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: I still do have to wash my hands a lot after I eat certain things, Like yesterday, those chicken wings really really really stained my fingers and I washed them like five six times, but the smell would't go away. And then I do this thing where, Okay, this is a bit crazy to admit, I do this thing where like sometimes when my fingers I feel like they still smell like food, I will literally like wash like basically the inside of my nostrils because I'm convinced that, like from putting my fingers here, I've stained my nose. And sometimes it works, and then other times I just like get a bunch of SOAPSU.
Speaker 2: Your sister mentioned once about a big mac staining your upper.
Speaker 1: Lip, well her upper left. You know what, maybe she also fucking has oc.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, not to diagnose, but possibly also. It is crazy how certain compliments that I have gotten. I don't know how I got to this point, but Jonathan one time said to me, I very rarely get compliments, like very rarely I passed them out. I love telling people they look good it's like my favorite thing. It's just catching catching them off guard and seeing them blush a little and like like, oh, what is up. It's my favorite thing in the world to do. I don't get that in return. But one thing I compliment you, you compliment me, you compliment me. But one thing that I said, or that Jonathan said to me, literally changed my life forever, because I have a big, fucking, nasty, giant nose. But Jonathan one time looked at me and he was like, true, like you have like a beautiful nose, Like you have a perfect nose. And I have been living off that compliment for literally three years. I am not exaggerating. And then there was one other thing that someone said they're I was like, oh my god. Like but that the same goes for the opposite direction, like there are certain things that people have pointed out that literally haunt me. They haunt me, and I want to, oh, I won't say. I won't say because people can't know my insecurities.
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding. I genuinely think you were like one of the most attractive people.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: You mean it, like in an alternate universe we were supposed to date.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm very glad we didn't.
Speaker 1: Like I'm very glad we didn't. We would we would kill each other.
Speaker 2: We would.
Speaker 1: We would be the bitches who were fist fighting behind closed doors, like we would start fucking hitting, Like my ID story would be full of like I love him so much. No, it would be like, bitch, fuck you, I'll kill you, Anthiona Apple, like that's what my IG story would be.
Speaker 2: Bitch called the cops out of sex with them.
Speaker 1: But yeah, we were supposed to date, but like, thank god we didn't. That's what I feel about, Like Sophieople, I know who I'm very close to, is like there was a world where I was supposed to date that person. I'm like, thank god, oh thank you would have killed each.
Speaker 2: Other, Drews, I have corner now though Okay, I didn't write any of these down. These are all straight pulled from my email, so keep that in mind. This is from and I accidentally don't someone last week, so I'm not I'm not gonna say last names anymore, but Susanne, you know who you are, mother should have named Oh wait, damn, I'm so bad at reading, bro Like what, I really don't know where it went wrong?
Speaker 1: Like I don't know where we're wrong. The thing is, you're really smart. I think it's not like it's not intelligence.
Speaker 2: My brain is No.
Speaker 1: I think I genuinely think you have dyslexia. But again we're sitting here like diagnosed.
Speaker 2: Her mother should have named her twelve because she doesn't cook, doesn't clean, doesn't do anything. That's literally you and you leaves. You can tell how long Inya leaves dishes in the sinks by how many mugs are in the sink. And we are on day fourteen right now. All I'm kidding, no, I use okay, this is actually gross to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I say, you're disgusting.
Speaker 2: I have used the same Mason jar to drink my concoction every morning for the last like month.
Speaker 1: And like I've cleaned the dark as he drinks chlorophyll out of it, and I've literally washed the green away multiple times. And then at this point I don't clean his Mason jarks. I'm like, dude, it's literally I feel.
Speaker 2: Like seasoning a coffee.
Speaker 1: No, you're like a You're like the the kids who like are pheromout maxing. Oh yeah, with your cup, your breath maxing.
Speaker 2: Breath maxing. This is just a certified classic from fab never.
Speaker 1: Smelled your breath and been like your breath stinks?
Speaker 2: Period?
Speaker 1: Have you ever smelled my breath?
Speaker 2: You smell my breath on everything? On God, I haven't. There are certain people that I have and I will not name that.
Speaker 1: I feel like the worst my breath can be is like it smells like coffee.
Speaker 2: The worst my breath can be is after I eat cheese or milk and like three hours later.
Speaker 1: That's like the way word never smell your breathrown. We begin in closest fun.
Speaker 2: We like snuggling bed and shit. This is from at fab dt la underscore on Twitter. This is just like a certified fucking classic. Youw she fucked the weed man for weed a bitch. That's fucking the text man for text valid, very valid. I hate when I tell someone I'm gonna be there in ten minutes and they're calling me every half hour.
Speaker 1: That's literally me.
Speaker 2: Wait, I just got that one. I just got like, I just got that. That is literally you. If she drives a Honda, there's a hojo in duh car. Josie. The cloth I'm cut from is sold out permanently.
Speaker 1: Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Why tornadoes never hit banks, blow some money over here, and motherfucker.
Speaker 1: I think I've actually seen in a one of the tornado videos. I watched that a tornado did hit a bank and the only thing left standing was the safe, and everybody hit in the safe.
Speaker 2: Oh they I think that was the grocery or the cooler at the gas station. Oh it was smoking button naked and just drop some of the blunt on my balls. I scrum so fucking loud, scrum crumped.
Speaker 1: How were you supposed to say? I screamed, screaming.
Speaker 2: I think I screamed, That's what I would say. I screamed, I asked, I'm gonna start saying. I scrummed. Motherfuckers can't wait to tell your business. That's why I'd be lying. You thought it was tea, and the whole time it was piss. You thought it was tea. The whole time it was piss.
Speaker 1: The term lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off is so crazy because that's insinuating that, like lying is less fun than having sex with a man, and I got bad news. For the most part, lying is way more fun.
Speaker 2: This is a banger. How are you gay and can't dress? What the fuck were you doing the whole time you was in the closet.
Speaker 1: That's a really good Yeah, that was Marina Marina.
Speaker 2: Joints, Marina Joitcy. Y'all, we need a new Marina Joitsy really fucking badly, Like we need someone that, like the there is one.
Speaker 1: You are the new Marina Joinsy. Like people who don't know you who find you are so confused by you. It's so awesome. I wish I had that. But people who don't know about me and find me, they're like, oh, this missy girl. But the only thing they don't know is that I'm actually really funny.
Speaker 2: The one thing they don't know is that I am celibate.
Speaker 1: You're so brave mm hmm. That would be my biggest issue. It's like, I actually know at this point, I don't give a fuck about sex, Like it really is true. The older you get, the less you care about fucking sacks. And I'm sure for most people, like for a lot of people that's not the case. But bitch, I couldn't give a fuck about having sex, Like it is not something that like wait, crosses my mind ever.
Speaker 2: Having a porn addiction is gay as fuck. Yeah, like, how the fuck are you addicted to watching someone else get pussy? Like, hello, hello, you're gay? You nasty if you take your cup in the bathroom and let the doodo air get on it, that's India with her coffee in the morning.
Speaker 1: Bro, I don't give a fuck. See that's how whatever, that's how I should have knew it was OCD because I that like, that doesn't apply to me. That just makes no sense.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's all I got for y'all. Shout out to.
Speaker 1: When is ohji is available?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we just pushed the new update. We just pushed the new update for drumoji. I don't think y'all want drumoji bad enough.
Speaker 1: I use it all the fun.
Speaker 2: I know everybody. I can see how many drumojis have been used, and it is crazy how many, Like literally everybody I've sent it to uses it regularly.
Speaker 1: I like love it really. Yesterday I was texting my sister and I was being like crazy and I was like saying a bunch of stuff to her and then I ended it. Oh no, we got a glue that all her wing is broken.
Speaker 2: It's so sad her victorious secret wings.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna is the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show still happening?
Speaker 1: I think so you're gonna get your wings A right, I need to sended your mojie to O Ryan, I miss Oriyan all.
Speaker 2: Right, everybody, ma alright? Oh oh oh Ryan body parts?
Speaker 1: Wait? What the hell? Wait? Where's my guy? Wait?
Speaker 2: Get rid of my at the bottom, very last bottom.
Speaker 1: Oh that's my favorite one. I love that one. This is my favorite.
Speaker 4: I love that one.
Speaker 1: I love you. You make me so happy.
Speaker 2: You make me so happy you.
Speaker 1: There are like few people who like when I think of them, like I literally get like bursts of love. Like I literally get a what is it called that couple that was like love surge and they were like freaking out. I get that because I have that with like you, Josie, Orian Rain, Josh Lucas Christian, like all people I think of it, I'm like, oh, oh my god. But like with Josiah, it's like different, like with you, and Josiah's different like Josiah's my son, but like not really, but like all I loved. Oh, I love my friends. All right, Well, thank you guys for watching. I'm gonna ship. That's like literally my ritual as we do the podcast.
Speaker 2: And then I and I go nonverbal for four hours.
Speaker 4: My sh