Speaker 1: All right, Leonard Skinner, simple man, and that can only mean one thing on this radio program, and that is all things self proclaimed simple man. That means all things Bill O'Reilly, all things Bill O'Reilly of Bill O'Reilly dot Com, mister O'Reilly, sir. Now, I happen to see mister O'Reilly in the Free State of Florida, and I did take him out for breakfast. I couldn't believe what he ordered though. He had three pancakes, French toast, the blueberry muffin, eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, four eggs. I've never seen anybody like that in my life. Because you knew I was gonna pay.
Speaker 2: Do you think anybody believes that?
Speaker 1: No nobody does. But I thought i'd have fun with it and make But I did get to see you while you were down here, and I did buy you a blueberry muffin. That's all you want to breakfast, That's it.
Speaker 2: One muffet. And it wasn't even a big musket.
Speaker 1: It wasn't even a big muffet, No, you it was. It was good to see. I haven't seen you in a long time, and it's good to see. In the Free State of Florida, and very different environment down here than where you live in that socialist utopia of New York that you're married to, which, for whatever reason I don't know, you stay there, but you do. Let me ask you about this whole signal issue and national security. To me, obviously this was a mistake and it was an inadvertent error. It can't happen and well, I don't think will happen again. I don't think it was done purposely. There's no indication of such. So it's obvious the president didn't know. He was shocked by the initial question that he was given. And here's my argument back to people, And what's frustrating to me is you see the state run legacy media mob. You know, breathless hysteria, typical Trump reaction. It's all predictable. And the same with the Democrats. And here's my argument back, if they really cared about national security, if they really cared, they sat by, They sat by quietly, and they said nothing when we witnessed Joe Biden and Kamala Harris create the largest preventable national security crisis and history with their open borders policy, which allowed known terrorists, murderers, rapists, cartel members, gang members, and then they all lied about it to the American people for four years. Now. It's a clear and present danger to our country. And Trump is trying to clean up the mess. I don't know if you can ever fully clean it up. Just as they lied about Joe's cognitive decline. What did Joe Scarborough say just before the election, This is the best Joe Biden I've ever seen, until you know he was deposed, Maybe not the best Joe Biden I've ever seen. So we're supposed to believe in they lied about that to the American people, clear in present danger. Now we're supposed to believe Bill, that these people in the media, and that these Democrats actually give a damn about national security. They don't.
Speaker 3: Bill.
Speaker 1: This was this what they embraced, systemic institutional fraud and lying. And what happened here was a one off, seemingly innocent, albeit you know, unacceptable mistake that probably will never happen again. And that to me is a dramatic difference. What say you, mister O'Reilly?
Speaker 2: Well, I come at it always from how it affects the folks, not the political parties. So it was a blender. I actually have gained more respect for Mike Waws, the National security guy, for admitting it. You don't see that much, uh, And he said, yeah, up. I was on my phone and I am properly loaded the phone into whatever gizmo they have. And the guy got on the line. When I heard Walls do that, I said, okay, And I think President Trump is correct and not overreacting. If it happens again, everybody has to go. But what concerns me, and should concern every American listening to us, is that if this could happen at this kind of a high level meeting. You know, the Rushing and the Chinese are all over this kind of encryption on the Internet, and we are too when we monitor their communications. Can I tell you something that I haven't told anybody else, Hanny.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I've got a trip schedule to Beijing, and I booked the Four Seasons hotel next to the American Embassy. Within twelve hours, I get a call from a very high ranking intel person who says to me, they know you're coming. I go who what he said you can?
Speaker 1: Can? I ask you, why, of all the places you can go in the world, why are you going to China?
Speaker 2: I have a reason to go. I can't make it public now, but it's an important reason. Now.
Speaker 1: There's nothing corrupt, there's no far violations involved.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, this is all.
Speaker 1: This is just of I would assume vacation, educational.
Speaker 2: Trip yeh, in journalism.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough.
Speaker 2: All right, So anyway, then the instructions are given. I can't bring a laptop, I can't bring my phone. I have to bring burner phones. And all of this is because that Chinese and the Russians monitor every single thing that any high high profile American does on the Internet. I would he taken aimback by it. But that's the crux of this story.
Speaker 1: Let me can I give you an update on that, because Steve Whitkoff there was an article in the Wall Street Journal today claiming that when this whole text exchange was happening, he was in Russia. He was with Vladimir Putin, he had a four or five hour conversation with him as the special envoy for the President, and the article suggested that the phone was compromised while he was in Russia. And the truth of the matter is is not only did he not bring his phone, his phone was off and his phone was put in a special protective area so he would not only not have access to it, but it would be protected from any chance of espionage. Now, I've been on three trips like you. I've been to Vietnam, in Singapore and Helsinki, and on each of those trips, I was told not to bring my phone, or if I did bring it, to keep it off the whole time, don't even turn it on for a second. And I had my rooms swept every day for bugs. And guess what, Bill, one day they found the little bug. And it's not the type of bug that you're thinking of.
Speaker 2: Look, that's the crux of the story. So Americans hopp to understand how intense this is. And I think President Trump has gotten a message.
Speaker 1: So here's what bothers me then about our government. Okay, now this started under Biden. This conversation is very very important, and you know, and the President addressed this when he spoke earlier. And I think what's very very important is we know during the campaign that we had Iranian hit squads in this country. We know that the communist Chinese and the Iranians were able to hack into Donald Trump's phone. JD. Vance's phone, and everybody on the campaign's phone. We know that took place. I know many other people in Trump world that had the same thing happened to them. So that's been going on now for a long time. And the idea that we are have allowed this up to this point. Now, maybe there's going to be some good that comes out of this, and that is we've got to get serious about cybersecurity in this country. Pollmy one, shame on me, Pully twice, shame on you. And how many more times are we going to be hacked before we realize? You know, for example, the CIA gave Ratcliffe the signal app when they gave him his government phone. Well, the signal app is meaningless to these hackers. They can break through that, you know, easily.
Speaker 2: Yep. That's the story. And so I hope and I believe that no permanent damage was done. Nobody was killed, nobody was compromised. So this is a warning and I assume that the Trump administration they have to because if it happens again, and then, as I said, people will be fired and all help break loose. Now segue over to the Democrat Party just briefly, whatever Trump does, they're going to oppose. I mean, I think it's horrible that Chuck Schumer went out try to save his own butt. He can't even promote his own book because he's afraid of his own people attacking him at the events. How frightening is that he cannot even go and hold an event in Atlanta, Georgia promoting his book because he is afraid that radical leftists will come in and disrupt the event. I mean, just think about that. So instead of being angry about the radical left, he's not. He goes on televison says, we're going to make Donald Trump the quickest lame duck president history. That means we'll oppose everything he does. We don't care if it's good for the country. We're going to oppose it. That's really a big story. But you don't get that big story. You get the small ball. Anything to hurt Trump. That's a serious situation. American should understand that you're not getting the big picture of what's going on in the country. This is not a scan what happened here. It's a screw up, a big one, but it's not a scandal. People make mistakes. Waltz made a mistake. He owned up to it. And I assume it will never happen again.
Speaker 1: I assume that you're correct as well. And my guess is that I think that there's going to be security measures now put in place, quick break right back more with all things simple man, Bill O'Reilly, all things O'Reilly a pilloreilly dot com. We'll get to your calls coming up as well. Eight hundred and nine four one shawn straight ahead as we continue. Looks like all the Dems want to dodge the dose, but Musk is not having it. Waste fraud, abuse in the government, the viper the American people.
Speaker 3: This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Hey, Sean Hannity here, all right, it's tax season yet once again. But what do you do if you have missing returns and years gone by? What if you owe back taxes? Look for years. You've heard my warnings that the IRS is a very aggressive collection agency and collection mode. Now you need to call my friends the pros at Rush Tax Resolution. It is eight hundred two nine nine eight zero seven seven. So many of our listeners have called Rush Tax and guess what their tax problems are gone. Now you get the relief you deserve, But you need to call the professionals. Now before the IRS contacts you first, and if you mentioned my name, you can get a free IRS transcript investigation. Other firms charge up to fifteen hundred bucks. Rush Tax the only company I trust, the only one I recommend, and the only one that will take your case only if they know that they can help you. Period. It's eight hundred two nine nine eighty seventy seven. Eight hundred two nine nine eighty seventy seven. On the web, it's Rush Tax Resolution dot com. We continue now all things simple man, bill O'Reilly, all things O'Reilly, abilloreilly dot com. It is unfair when the press writes that, for example, Steve Whitkoff had his phone with him when it was with Vladimir Putin, and that just is simply not true. And I know because I spoke to him this morning myself. But you're right, the left is what the left is. I think they are at a party in disarray. Now. I had this discussion with Patrick bed David. He's a very well known podcaster and he was on TV the other night and he believes that the radicalism in the Democratic Party is the minority part of the party. Let me play it for you, because I believe it represents the Democratic Party. And my evidence is how they all acted in unison at the joint Session. Nobody would stand even for others that lost children, or a young man that be cancer, or a woman a young wife that lost her hero husband and law enforcement, or young man that got into West Point who had lost his father. But let me play what he said.
Speaker 4: First of all, it's great to be on with you, Shan, and I love what Caroline Levitt was saying. Here's what's coming down to. They're all competing right now to see what the market's going to do. I actually don't mind the fact that AOC is out there with Bernie doing what they're doing. Their biggest enemy is the Democratic Establishment Party is not going to let them have any kind of attention. They fear them. They don't want them to have any attention. If that was the case, they would have let Bernie win many years ago when he was going up against Hillary. They don't stand a chance they can do what they're doing. And according to zero they claim that thirty four thousand attendees after event November.
Speaker 1: So he makes this argument, and I believe that most of the Democratic Party is in unison and radicalized. Who do you think is right?
Speaker 2: There's a difference between the party apparachiks and the folks. A registered Democrat who's working in a union making cars is not buying into the Bernie Sanders communist approach in my opinion. However, the structure in DC is certainly radical left because that's where their money comes from.
Speaker 1: Has it ever been this radical left in your lifetime? Because it's not in my lifetime, and you're much older than me.
Speaker 2: That's true, but I'm still better looking.
Speaker 1: Definitely, I agree with that.
Speaker 2: In the middle of the Vietnam War, the radical left control the Democratic Party. However, when they put their candidates up McGovern McCarthy, they got waxed, they got murdered because the Democrats voters would not support them. However, the party structure were the people that were applauding Jane Fondas sitting on the North Vietnamese anti aircraft weapon. So that was close to what's happening now. But it only lasted about a year to two years, sixty eight to seventy, So you're right. I was around, I was in the middle of it. I was in college. I saw it firsthand. But that would be the only reference to radicalism of today, the Vietnam Right in the middle of the Vietnam War.
Speaker 1: I think this party is far to the left of what they were. I mean, they're the party now championing the rights of men to play women's sports. They put the rights of even trend A arragua illegal immigrants over the safety of Americans. And this is a party that thinks we have a constitutional crisis if we cut out you know, hundreds of billions of dollars in waste, fraud and abuse on the Green New Deal abroad or DEI or wokeism or transgenderism. So I think they've gone hard left. Bill O'Reilly, We always appreciate you all things. Bill O'Reilly of billoreilly dot com. Thank you, sir for being.
Speaker 2: On us, and thanks for the muffin, Hannity. I enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: It was very expensive, the most expensive muffin I've ever paid for in my life. By the way, need to change your diets. IM putting so much sugar in you. You gotta change. I got you gotta work with me. You got to train with me. Next time you're down here, we'll bring sense A in and you you work with us in a session and then we'll teach you about how to eat better.
Speaker 2: Okay, can't wait.
Speaker 1: That is the biggest no I've ever heard in my life. All Right, Just moments ago and to break, the President began a press conference on tariffs.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Also, I expect he'll be asked questions about the signal issue. Will have full coverage of all of this tonight, nine Eastern on Hannity. Let's go to the President in the Oval Office.
Speaker 3: I'll be with you today.
Speaker 5: We just celebrated Women's Day at the White House and it was fantastic, attended by a lot of great women, A lot of great women.
Speaker 3: Oh, women are great.
Speaker 5: So this is the beginning of Liberation Day in America. We're going to take back just some of them that has been taken from us by people sitting behind this desk or another desk that's not quite as nice, but they have their choice of seven, as you know. And we're going to charge countries for doing business in our country and taking our jobs, taking our wealth, taking a lot of things that they've been taken over the years.
Speaker 3: They've taken so much out of our country.
Speaker 5: Friend and foe, and frankly, friend has been oftentimes much worse than FOE, and this is very modest. What we're going to be doing is a twenty five percent tariff on all cars that are not made in the United States.
Speaker 3: If they're made in the United States is absolutely not terror.
Speaker 5: We start off with a two and a hared percent base, which is what we were at, and we go to twenty five percent. And basically, as you know, and as you've been seeing not reporting as accurately as it should be reported, because it's a massive story, business is coming back to the United States so that they don't have to pay tariffs. And I think also because of November fifth, the election, they're very happy. AI is coming back to levels that nobody's ever seen before. It's a new sort of a new business, I guess when you think about it. But it's plants are going up all over the United States, and many of them have already been started. We're getting early electricity taken care of, we're getting permits very quickly for them, and we're going to make their life very happy.
Speaker 3: They're coming in with tens of billions of dollars.
Speaker 5: Individual plants will cost ten to fifteen to twenty billion dollars. We're going to let them build electricity generating plants along with their plant, and they can't even believe it. And we're going to get a very quick permits, as I've done always. I did that in Louisiana with two LNG plants. I got one permit in one day after waiting fourteen years, and the other one in one week after waiting for twelve years. It's very exciting to me. This is the automobile industry and this will continue to spare growth like you haven't seen. Before I was elected, we were losing all of our plants. They were being built in Mexico and Canada and other places. Now those plants largely have stopped, and they're moving them to our country. In Indiana, the great state of Indiana.
Speaker 3: I love Indiana.
Speaker 5: Honda is building one of the biggest plants anywhere and they've just started.
Speaker 3: They wouldn't have done it without this.
Speaker 5: In all cases, they wouldn't have done it without what we're doing. So we'll effectively be charging a twenty five percent tariff. But if you build your car in the United States, there's no tariff. And what that means is a lot of foreign car companies, a lot of companies are going to be in great shape because they've already built their plant, but their plants are underutilized, so they'll be able to expand them inexpensively and quickly.
Speaker 3: But others will come into our.
Speaker 5: Country and build, and they're already looking for sites. They're looking for are mostly sites. They don't want to take the old buildings that are empty and falling down. They want to build new. And this tremendous action there is likewise for other companies and countries, like the chip making process. Your chip bill is a disaster done by Biden. All it does is give tremendous amounts of billions of dollars to chip companies that will do nothing with the money. They're not going to use the money here. They're going to just keep it. They have plenty of money. The one thing they have is they have a lot of money. In our case, all we're doing is saying you can't come in unless you build here. And the largest chip company by far is Manufacture from Taiwan, is building here and it will give us almost forty percent of the chip market.
Speaker 1: Just with that.
Speaker 5: They're spending almost two hundred billion dollars in the United States to build a plant, and they've almost started. They'll be doing much of the work in Arizona. So we have a lot of exciting things, but to me, this is one of the most exciting now outside of once specific day, and that's Liberation Day.
Speaker 3: That's the real liberation Day of America. And that's going to be.
Speaker 5: In April second, and I look forward to it. We'll have a little news conference, we'll talk about it. But this is very exciting. So we're signing a executive order today that's going to lead to tremendous growth in the automobile industry. As you know, the electric mandate that we did allows you to buy a car now electric or gasoline powered or.
Speaker 3: Hybrid, can buy any car you want.
Speaker 5: We had it so that within a short period of time you had to buy all electric, and the country could never get they could never provide the.
Speaker 1: Money necessary to build right, not only because of the constraints of times. Let me fast forward to this. The President stays on the issue of tariffs for quite a bit, but he basically just summarizes what he just said, the twenty five percent teriff on car is not built in America's go to the Q and A part with the legacy media mob.
Speaker 5: It's a response to Republican lawmakers who have said today that your administration should take more accountability and knock down play what's happened with the signal that we've seen these messages today. Well, I don't know about downplaying the press upplays, and I think it's all a witch hunt, that's all.
Speaker 3: I think it's a witch hunt. I wasn't involved with it.
Speaker 5: I wasn't there, but I can tell you the result is unbelievable because the Jutis are looking to do something.
Speaker 3: They want to know how do we stop? How do we stop? Can we have peace?
Speaker 5: The Houtis want piece because they're getting the hell knocked out of them. It's been very, very strong. The Houtis are dying for peace. They don't want this and they're bad. Look, they were knocking chips out of the ocean. You know we had in the Suez Canal. They only have about twenty percent of the ships going through. They have to go through a different way, which takes weeks of travel and that really affects commerce. But the Hoodies have been hit hard and they want to negotiate peace.
Speaker 3: But I don't think they shared say it. You still believe nothing classified was shared. Well, that's what I've heard. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure you ought to ask the various people involved. I really don't know.
Speaker 3: I can only tell you this.
Speaker 5: You know, you don't want to talk about it. The hooties have been horrible to the world. What they've done killed a lot of people and knocked down a lot of ships and planes and anything else. You know, it's not just the ships, and they have been hit that they have been hit harder than they've ever been hit. And they want us to stop so badly, and they've got to stop.
Speaker 3: They've got to say no Moss. But I can only.
Speaker 5: Say that the attacks, it's you know, it's attacks every day, every night.
Speaker 3: It's not just the one you're talking about one.
Speaker 5: The attacks have been very successful, even beyond our wildest expectations. We've we've hit it very hard, very successfully, and we're going to do it for.
Speaker 3: A long time. We're going to keep it going for a long time.
Speaker 5: Center Abordians and asked for Center Republicans have asked so that they have formally asked the administration for an Inspector General.
Speaker 3: Report on the signal issue. Will you agree to that. It doesn't bother me.
Speaker 5: I don't know, you know, I don't want to find if there's any mistake or if a signal doesn't work. It could be the signal is not very good. You know, it's a company. Maybe it's not very good. I think we'd rather know about it now. There was no harm done because the attack was unbelievably successful that night, and it has been unbelievably successful every single night for the last four or five nights.
Speaker 3: And that's the thing that you should be talking about.
Speaker 5: This is something that should have been done by sleepy Joe Biden, but he was asleep at the wheel.
Speaker 3: Other than when it came to stealing money.
Speaker 5: Of course, Joe Biden should have done this attack on Yemen, which is basically a certain group within Yemen, the Hutis, And this should have been done by Joe Biden, and it wasn't, and that's caused this world a lot of damage and a lot of problems. He's responsible, but he's also overseeing the investigation to find out what went wrong.
Speaker 3: Maybe who's responsible for well says that he responsible.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, Mike Wells, I guess he said he claimed responsibility.
Speaker 3: I would imagine had nothing to do with anyone else. It was Mike. I guess I don't know. I always thought it was Mike h.
Speaker 5: But again, the attacks were unbelievably successful, and that's ultimately what you should be talking about.
Speaker 3: I think Mike Mike did. He took responsibility for him his positions. It considered his position.
Speaker 5: Heck, Seth is doing a great job. He had nothing to do with this, And how do you bring heg Seth into it. He had nothing to do. Look, look, it's all a witch hunt here. We are talking about some of the greatest business deals ever made. The greatest companies in the world are moving into the United States. And you want to ask about whether or not signal works. I don't know that signal works. I think signal could be defective, to be honest with you, and I think that's what we have to because you use signal, and we use signal, and everybody uses signal. But it could be a defective platform. And we're gonna have to find that.
Speaker 3: You've been rooted out the soldiers in Lithuania. No heaven.
Speaker 4: Sir, with the big three auto makers about these tariffs close.
Speaker 5: Thereas it depends on whether or not they have factories here. I can tell you if if they have factories here, they are thrilled. If you don't have factories here, they're gonna have to get going and build them because otherwise they have to pay tariffs.
Speaker 3: Very simple.
Speaker 5: And most of those have pretty big factories here, like General Motors has big factories here.
Speaker 3: They're going to move their parts divisions back to.
Speaker 5: The United States because some of them were made in Canada and some of them were made in Mexico and other places.
Speaker 3: And they'll be moving their parts division.
Speaker 5: Back to the United States in factories where they may be at sixty percent capacity, so they don't even really have to build too much of a factory. But you know, generally speaking, if they have factories here, plants here where they make their cars and equipment, but they make their cars here, they are thrilled.
Speaker 3: Same thing with the steel industry.
Speaker 5: Steel industry is now paying a twenty five percent tariff as you I put it on last week.
Speaker 3: And the business is roaring in the United States.
Speaker 5: And we can't because the military, we can't lose the steel industry. If I didn't put the initial tariffs on steel in my first term, you wouldn't be able to have a military because we wouldn't have every steel company. Every steel company would be bankrupt in the United States and every plant would be closed. But now they're booming and putting this tariff on, this additional teriff of steel and aluminum.
Speaker 3: It's making them thrive. And it's already happened. Definitely.
Speaker 4: For the TikTok sale, will you extend the deadline you don't have a DLD support.
Speaker 3: Or well, we will have a form of a deal.
Speaker 5: TikTok is very popular, very successful, very good. We're going to have a form of a deal. But if it's not finished, it's not a big deal. We'll just extend it. I have the right to have the deal and to extend it if I want, so we'll see whether or not we have a deal. We have a lot of interest in TikTok.
Speaker 3: Is there a way for a.
Speaker 4: US company to operate it and buy dance to still have to share the algorithm, Well.
Speaker 3: It'll be.
Speaker 5: There are numerous ways you can buy TikTok, and we will find the one that's best for the country. For our country, I'm worried about our country more than anything else with respect to TikTok and a China is going to have to play a role in that, possibly in the form of an approval maybe, and I think they'll do that. Maybe I'll give them a little reduction in tariffs or something to get it done. You know, because every point in tariff is worth more money than TikTok. If you think every point tariff is a much bigger world, and TikTok is big, but every point in tariffs is.
Speaker 3: Worth more than TikTok.
Speaker 5: So in order to get China to maybe I'd give him a reduction in tariffs as an example.
Speaker 3: Sounds like it sounds like something I do.
Speaker 5: Good for who well he makes you is a fantastic tesla.
Speaker 3: Will tarif's be good? I think they may. It could be a neutral, or they may be good.
Speaker 5: He has a big plant in Texas, he has a big plant in California, and anybody that has plants in the United States, it's going to be good for my opinions.
Speaker 4: From an education control to the states, how would you handle it at a state like California?
Speaker 3: Work put in place education.
Speaker 5: You know, I haven't seen a mask in so long. You're wearing a mask, so nice of you. I haven't seen anybody wearing a mask in a long time.
Speaker 3: It's good. You feel more comfortable, right, good, that's good. So go ahead. You said education control to the states.
Speaker 4: How would you handle it this state like California were to put place education policies you disagree.
Speaker 5: With, Well, I think that California is going to be tougher because they are. They're doing badly on everything they do. You know, they everything they touch turns bad. So a place like California would be tougher for education. But what I would see with California is you'd have a Los Angeles department, and you'd have Riverside, you'd have you know, you'd go to various places, and I think you'd have some great areas in California and you'd have some Like everything else, it doesn't work so well, but ultimately I think it would be very successful. I think in New York as an example, you'd go to Long Island, west Chester. You may have Nassau County, Queen's got you break it up in certain ways, so they'd have maybe five departments, you know, because of the size, that have five departments instead of one.
Speaker 3: A state like Iowa you'd have one, and I mean they're just chopping at the bit to get going.
Speaker 5: See, so many states are chopping at the bit to get education. And it's going to happen fast to get the education.
Speaker 3: SAP.
Speaker 1: All right, that's President Trump at the White House taking questions from the media and a wide variety of topics. The President starting out with the issue of tariffs. Any company that does not build their cars in America, they'll have a twenty five percent tariff, which, by the way, the European Union other countries put on us just in case you're interested in fundamental fairness. A lot of our allied countries don't want free and fair trade. Dealing with the issue of the signal situation, which by the way, was obviously a mistake, not the systemic, institutionalized lying and corruption and lack of national security on our borders, or Joe's cognitive state. Nine Eastern State, DVR Hannityfoxnews, Hannity dot Com Tesla word of the day is constitution. Thank you for making the show possible.