Speaker 1: Cutbooms.
Speaker 2: If you thought four hours a day, twelve hundred minutes a week was enough, think again. He's the last remnants of the Old Republic, a soul fashion of fairness. He treats crackheads in the ghetto gutter the same as the rich pill poppers in the penthouse.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: The Clearinghouse of Hot takes break free for something special. The Fifth Hour with Ben Maller starts right now.
Speaker 3: In the air.
Speaker 1: Everyway and welcome to the Fifth Hour with me, Big Ben and Danny g Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Happy twenty third day of the month of June, as we celebrate being alive. It's National Detroit Style Pizza Day today Big Pizza Weekend here at National Detroit Style Pizza. I didn't even know that was a thing until a couple of years ago when one of the fast food chains Danny started marketing Detroit Style pizza. I knew about Chicago style, I knew about New York style. I'd never heard about Detroit Style. Probably within the last ten years. I was a grown ass man before I heard about Detroit Style Pizza. Didn't didn't know anything about it. It's also National Typewriter Day, today, So congratulations to those that own a typewriter.
Speaker 3: Did you see your parents use a typewriter back in the day.
Speaker 1: I did. My parents loved typewriters. I had to take I'm so old, you'reund my age, but we had typewriting class. We learned how to type, and we used typewriters in high school. They had a class that you had to take, and.
Speaker 3: Well they were digital I remember though at that time, like they switched them out to keyboards.
Speaker 1: Well, we still had They had purchased a bunch of typewriters, so they had a room filled with with typewriters. I saw Docum Goal was trying to save money. I saw a typewriter. Well, yeah, I saw a type documentary a couple of years ago, and it's like, it's kind of like station wagons. You know, there's a cult to people that own station wagons. There's a cult to people that are typewriter people, and they love the typewriter. And there are some very famous people that's still to this day, even in modern times, like Quentin Tarantino, I know he's old. Some of the other Hollywood types and creative people will use the typewriter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's almost like a real DJ busting out old school turntables for show.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, so it's National Typewriter Day. And the other fact that I believe to be true the keyboard on the typewriter. The reason the letters are the way they are, how messed up they are, they're not they don't make any sense right because you've got on your keyboard on the top row of keys you have the QWE R, et cetera, et cetera, and then online too you have the as D F G H j K L, then online three f z X. You know, I go on. But we talked about in the past. I don't know if you were with me or gag On who retired to Florida was with me. But the theory is the reason the keyboard is designed the way it is is because the typewriter door to door salesman, in order to impress people and sell typewriters, they made sure to put all the letters to spell typewriter on the top row of keys. So if you look at the keyboard, whether it's on any keyboard on your phone or keyboard on your laptop, whatever, on the top row, it has all the letters necessary to type the word typewriter and then they added they added Q in there. But the theory is when they designed the keyboard, it was a way to dazzle people when they were trying to sell the typewriter. It was a marketing move so they could sell more typewriters.
Speaker 3: I never wore story.
Speaker 1: The more you know, Danny, the more you know. But say, if you look at the I'm not making that up. People might think I'm making that up. If you look at your device, all the keys to spell the word typewriter are right there on the top row. And that was, as the legend goes, by design because they wanted one of the press. And think think if you were going to door to or and you were trying to sell typewriters and they're heavy and they're big, and you open them up and say, let me show you how easy it is, and I'll just I'll just as example, all right, typewriter and then they would do it. And yeah, that's my my fun factor. A lot of fun facts, a lot of fun facts on this podcast.
Speaker 3: Alph is very excited right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But the reason the keys are not in alphabetical order, now, there's another theory that that was just so they could prevent you know, jamming of the keys and all that. But originally they were going to have them in alphabetical order. But the typewriter's salesman theory, which I got actually from that that documentary I watched a few years ago, was pretty pretty good. I mentioned we're gonna get to the mail bag, but I mentioned the spinning of wheels. We did have a major update this past week the Malamobile. After a couple of weeks in the shop, I got the phone call that the car was ready to be driven back home, and I happily handed over the keys of the rental car with South Dakota plates. The entire back bumper had been replaced on the My car got rear ended driving back from a funeral of all places, a couple of weeks back. But this was actually an upgrade. The car looks better now than it did before the accident. The bumper. You know, the car that I drive a lot is a little older. It's get some wear and tear on it, and it had a few minor scrapes, and the paint was chipped a little bit and dense. But it's brand new and it's all painted and it looks amazing and it was great, and I wasn't at faults, so they had to pay might deductible and so they paid my deductible and we're good on that. And I did have to pay a little extra out of pocket to the rental car people because my great insurance did not cover the full cost of the rental car. But I'm I'm happy to have the original Malormobile back. And let's get to the mail bag. And that means, ohio aal, it's bag all right, thank you, OHI al. First one on the mail bag comes from Gary. Gary is in Pittsburgh, Bent Sylva. He says, Hey, Ben, I just finished listening to the third hour of the Tuesday Slash Wednesday pod and I heard something that I couldn't believe got swept under the rug. Now the headline of this email indicates that I might be losing it. So Gary tells me that he went back to listen to the podcast again to make sure he was not losing his mind he going crazy. He then wrote down the time. He says, at the twenty five thirty five mark, he heard Lorraine Ah in her high pitched feminine voice, state I love the sausage. There's a lot of meat. That is a lot of meat. And to my surprise, he says Gary, And to the surprise of no one, especially you, Ben yelled, that's a drop. Yeah, he said, nobody yelled that's a drop. Did you let it slide so it doesn't turn into a a necro situation from a Wokester or worse, an HR situation. I hope that's the case, and you are not getting soft. That's from Gary and Pittsburgh.
Speaker 3: Do I have your permission to insert the NCRO drop right here?
Speaker 1: Well? That's is this far enough into the podcast world? Okay, I don't know about that.
Speaker 3: I'll do it towards the end of the podcast. Yeah, if you're.
Speaker 1: New to the show, there are a couple of pitchers back in the day, Joe Nicro and Phil Nicro, and they were knuckleball pitchers and I made a joke about them on the air and maybe Danny g maybe not made that into a drop, And every time it played I had some Wokester email me. I used to like your show. I can't believe you would be that racist.
Speaker 3: Let's just say that some people who have wax in their ears think that Ben was talking about the Negro leagues.
Speaker 1: Yes, they thought I would just boldly pump my chest out and say things that would be very offensive.
Speaker 3: To some, and we would never do that. Fox loves the negro leagues. They just had Birmingham. Yeah, yeah, deal with the MLB where Fox covered that game. That was an amazing thing they did to honor the negro leagues. I loved watching that game last week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Cardinals and Giants played there. But to answer your question, the main reason I didn't yell that's a drop is because Lorena, for whatever reason, doesn't believe in drops, and so I don't know what it's going to take to get her on board, but she I just kind of let that go. I would love for her to play more drops. I would really like that. I think it would be great. There is a balance, like I love Roberto too. I think Roberto played a little too many drops for a while there, and so that was a problem. But now we've gone from driving on the Autobahn to parking the car. We've done the complete, the complete one eighty and uh yeah, there's a lot of stuff now. I will also tell you Gary in Pittsburgh that it is empowering that I can say whatever I want now in any dumb thing will not be used against me because Coop doesn't put anything in the system. He's watching videos on his phone during the show, barely paying attention. And Lorena, you know, she doesn't play the drops, and so there's really no one there to bother putting the drops in.
Speaker 3: So but you know what, I gave Lorena a homework assignment. She is listening to this fifth hour podcast every weekend to see where the drops go and what kind of drop should be played.
Speaker 1: I was impressed by the size. I'm not gonna lie, Danny, that was a big cock. Yeah. No, Loraina is wonderful, but when it comes to drops, that's just not her.
Speaker 3: Jam No, don't try to backpedal and call her wonderful now, because you know she's listening.
Speaker 1: Well, I said, but when you say, but everything before the butt's a lie. True, So everything I just said was a lie before the word butt. Thank you, Gary, though, I'm glad you pay that close attention to the podcast. Alf from the app store says, hey, Ben, where will you and Danny or Daddy g Daddy get your Arby's fixed? Now that that iconic Arby's Hollywood location has been shut down. It says Mark, the full name guy does not approve this message. Yeah, we talked about that on the Friday pod alf. We talked about that Arby's location. I spent many a night online. That was a very poorly designed Arby's. There a small drive through, but I spent a lot of nights that's so. I used to get the big Montana that was like a pound of their fake Is that real with fake.
Speaker 3: Meat in your hand? Back there? It was a mini Montana.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the curly fries, I got those. They had used to et at Arby's semi regularly, and that was the location. Now, there wasn't Arby's when I grew up that I ate at, But as an adult I moved the Hollywood area. I lived there for about twelve years or something like that. I was in that area, So that was a long time of my life in my twenties and thirties, early thirties when I lived there, So I spent a lot of time, and I knew where all the fast food spots were, and that sign, that iconic sign, and right down the Pig and Whistles not far from there. It's a little bit down Hollywood Boulevard, but the pig and whistles not that far from there, so not bad. Alf also says, I forgot to send this to you last week, as it would have tied into your foody fund segment. I performed a surgical strike on my way home from work one day recently. Alf says, the key is that you need to use the app. You're talking about Arby's here. Use the app place an online order as well. I sent me some photos of receipts here. Get the deal. Because the app won't allow more than one offer per order. It says you need to be willing to forgo appetizers and order only sandwiches. But Alf did that and for five regular roast beef and two chicken sandwiches, it cost him less than twelve dollars. Less than twelve dollars with that little hack. But that's in Springfield, mass I'm guessing it'll be more in California. Ohough, Massachusetts is expensive, not at Springfield's not as expensive as Boston, though.
Speaker 3: It's also Arbi's food that you have to eat.
Speaker 1: Spairpoint. Spairpoint, a wild man of Morgantown, West Virginia writes, and he says, hey, Ben and Danny g Other than listening to your podcast, I also liked listening to some of my favorite old school stand up comedians. Some of my favorite Rodney Dangerfield, Sam Kinnison, and George Carlin. I know you mentioned some of them before even calling your show. Who is your favorite? Who makes you laugh every time? I was a huge Carlin fan I saw Carlin performed. He's the guy that used to call in. George Carlin would call in to sports radio as George from Venice and very random, but he loved local. He was a radio guy. Carlin was a radio guy before he was in the middle. But he was a radio guy before he became a comedian and actually left radio to go into comedy. Uh and he up until his you know, till his death. My friend Lee became friends with Carlin because Carlin was a fan of his show. So so there's that and then cool. Yeah. I was in a elevator with Rodney Dangerfield in Burbank, right across from Warner Brothers. I didn't say anything to him. I just stared at his face because I had seen it. He was he had made a comeback.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 1: I was a kid, I was actually before I was alive. Dangerfield was a big star, but as a kid. Remember he did that back to College movie or something like that, Danny of course, Yeah, yeah, and that that was like a rebirth. Yeah, that was like a rebirth of Dangerfield. At the radio station we worked at in Burbank, thirty four hundred Riverside Drive. I remember the address, right across the street from Dults. Uh they. I was in an elevator and freaking Rodney Dangerfield was in the elevator with me, and I stared at But I'm just saying it was very awkward. He must have thought, what a loser this guy is, you know, I mean, I get no respect. Oh that's a story on my line.
Speaker 3: No respect.
Speaker 1: This guy. I won't even say my name. You want to talk to me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're talking about the classic back to School by the way.
Speaker 1: There you go, Yeah, back to school. And I never ran in to Sam Kinnison, although I was told at the braa improv not far away from alf the Alien or not alf Our friend from Fullerton who annoys us as well with all these emails Mike from Fullerton, friend of Ferdog, that the last place Sam Kinnison performed before he met his demise on his way to Vegas was the Bray improv that he did as stand up set at the Bray inprov, got on the car to drive to Vegas and died on the way to Vegas.
Speaker 3: You know, Kennison was a big radio fan as well. He was a regular on a lot of FM music shows like afternoon Drive. DJs would have him in the studio and he'd do like funny drops for them. Rick Chase, that famous Afternoon Drive DJ in San Francisco, was buddies with him and Kennison was in his studio all the time. So as a little kid, it was awesome hearing Kennison on the radio.
Speaker 1: Remember hearing Kennison on with Howard Stern back in the back in the He'd pop up there every once in a while as well.
Speaker 3: So do you remember when comedians had vinyl records that our parents or grandparents would put on the record player. Yes, my stepdad had a Bill Cosby record that he played a lot, and Richard Pryor, he had Richard Pryor vinyl that played a lot in my house.
Speaker 1: A lot of people here might be offendive, so you should leave now go.
Speaker 3: I'm say fuck and suck.
Speaker 2: And shit and do do.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool. There's a guy that he killed himself, but he was pretty funny before that. Uh, what was this guy's I'm trying to think of it. He was around the time Chris Rock was coming up? Is it Richard Jenny? Does that name? Ring a bell?
Speaker 3: Does that?
Speaker 1: Does?
Speaker 3: Ring a Bell? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I liked his stuff a lot, but he he never really his career never took off for whatever reason. I don't know why, but I thought he was pretty funny back in there. But those are all time greats.
Speaker 3: Wild man.
Speaker 1: You got Carlin Kinnison and Rodney Dangerfield. That's just wonderful. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Jenny died back in two thousand and seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he's been dead for a while, but he was a very funny man. I'm sure there's still some stuff on YouTube of his from back in the day. Next up is the aforementioned Mike from the academic mecca of Fullerton. Mike says, hey, Ben and Danny g I have a question about the Mallard meet and greet coming up in Vase. Yeah, we're doing a Mallor meet and greet. Danny August third in Lost Wages.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw this on your social media you're invited if.
Speaker 1: You want to come. I don't know if you want to make your way to Vegas. But Malard me ingreet in Vegas August third, and Mike says slug claimed the place that you're going at serves Mallard chicken fingers with honey mustard sauce. Do you know if they allow you to substitute the honey mustard for ranch dressing, that that could be a deal breaker for many of the people thinking about going. Yeah, we'll make sure they don't serve ranch stressing. I'll talk to the people when I get to the venue and I'll be like, hey, listen, it's a Mallard event. We cannot have the ranch dressing. We cannot have that. He also says, after hearing you bemoan all the Ivy League nerds and the Dodger Analytical Department, let me ask you this, would you rather have them or the DeVry and Itt tech nerds working for the Angels.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't bore you with all the numbers and all the things that they talked about about the OBP and the SLG and the ISO and name it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think the Angels hired people from America Online and Netscape Navigator. That's what the Angels have in their analytics department. Yeah. Now I was complaining, Danny, because the LA Dodgers, the team that we both love, have nine pitchers currently that are hurt with major, some major, most major. Yamamoto's out, but you have Walker Buehler just got hurt again, although we think that's something else he'said. Tommy John surgery, Trice, Tony Gonsolin, Tommy John surgery, carrot top, He's Dustin may have major surgery. And so the thing that I brought up in my whole point, my hypothesis after a minutes long investigation, was how is it possible for the last ten plus years, the Dodgers have been coddling their pitchers. They've been limiting the number of pitches they throw, they've been limiting the number of innings they pitch. They've done everything you're in air quotes supposed to do to protect pictures, and it doesn't keep them from getting hurt. And I flashed back to something that Tommy John, the actual Tommy John who was on this podcast with me said, and other old time ballplayers that I've talked to who were pitchers, and they universally said, you've got to throw more, not less. You can't take as many days off. You don't have to worry the pitch count thing. You don't need to worry about it. Well, you're just a boomer. You don't know what you're talking about. Okay, Well, the smart people, allegedly, the wise people, the nuanced, knowledgeable people, have been running the Dodgers and handling the pitchers. How's that working out? How's it working out? Daddy? Answer the question? How do you like them? Apples? Uh? Oh boy?
Speaker 3: Anyway?
Speaker 1: Yeah, carried away there.
Speaker 3: At least bets, so Tani and Freeman. Oh wait, we don't have bets.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's true. Yeah, I heard. The rumor is they're not going to even put him back at shortstop. They're going to use this as an out and they're going to move him back to the outfield and they're going to trade for a shortstop at the deadline and bring somebody else into play shortstop.
Speaker 3: Sounds about right now, and they'll.
Speaker 1: Say, well, we don't want to get hurt and all that. But he didn't get hurt playing shortstop.
Speaker 3: Dan.
Speaker 1: He got hit by a pitch. It's not like he got hit by a line drive at shortstop. He got hit by a pitch that would have happened if he was in the outfield. A little rough, all right. Next one from Kwang in Vietnam. He says, big man and Danny g does a club sandwich stand for chicken lettuce under bacon? What say you? Well, this is random?
Speaker 3: Never heard of that in my life. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, this is the history of the club sandwich. According to Kwang, he says today a myth exists about the club sam much that it's spelling stands for chicken and lettuce under bacon. The origins of the acronym go back to the nineteenth century clubhouse in New York. The Saratoga Clubhouse in Saratoga Springs claimed it introduced the sandwich in eighteen ninety four, and the Union Club, located on Fifth Avenue in New York City added The Clubhouse added a clubhouse sandwich to its menu five years earlier. Now the Union Club. Stay with me. There'll be a test on this later. The Union Club sandwich served as a template for the modern day combination of two toasted slices of thin bread, turkey or chicken and ham in between. At the same time, the Saratoga Club claimed to have introduced this combination. You know, it sounds like the French Dip debate in La Yeah, we have a French dip battle in Los Angeles between Coals and what's the other place? Coal is in downtown your skid row and then near Dodger Stadium's Philips. They've been battling it out for a while, it says. The recipe also specified cutting it into triangles to serve in the twentieth century. But wait, there's more everything you need to know about a club sandwich from our friend Kuang in Vietnam in the twentieth century.
Speaker 3: The rest of the time for drop right now out there.
Speaker 1: You The recipe also appeared in the Good Housekeeping Everyday Cookbook, this time with the choice of chicken or turkey or and tomato. The next year, the sandwich we made an appearance in the World's Fair and sales. Now, now that's the big thing. When you would appear at the World's Fair that way you've arrived and over the years it has become the thing. So thank you, Quain. That's way too much about the club sandwich, but we appreciate your interest in helping the show Steve from Toronto writes into the podcast. Yeah, he says, And by the way, if you want to email the podcast for a future episode, you can do it right now. You can do it tomorrow, you can do it next day. I recommend doing it right now because a lot of people forget. They forget to write in Andre's I meant to do that and I didn't get to it, so it takes like a minute. You send us a message. Step in Toronto says, Now that it's summer here in Toronto, I'm enjoying the nice weather and I want to know, would you guys rather lounge by the pool or hang out on the beach. So from Steve in Toronto, now, you can't go wrong with the pool or the beach. But I've become as i've gotten older, more of a beach guy as i've gotten older. When I was a kid, it was all about the pool. I love the pool, but something magical and it's really the Pacific, which is the superior ocean. I've spent a lot of time on the East Coast and gone to the Atlantic, and the Atlantic's fine, but it doesn't compare to the majestic nature of the Pacific. Ocean. So if I'm on the Pacific or if I'm somewhere in Hawaii or something like that. Oh man, all day and all night, Danny, what about you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess this one's kind of a toss up because I do like I'm not like, I love the beach, I love the ocean, but I don't like the sand and getting the sand in your sunscreen, you know what I mean. Like, there's a lot of.
Speaker 1: And other places.
Speaker 3: Yes, you find sand in crevices you didn't know your body had for days, so the sand could be a little messy when you're by the pool. The great part is if you're at a resort, especially you get pool side service. So you get a club sandwhich brought to you, You have drinks brought to you. That part of being by pool. You have a TV screen over at the bar that has like the football game on. That part of laying next to the pool is amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those are all nice things. But if you go to a resort on the ocean, you can have maybe not a pool, but you can have people bring drinks to you and beach chares and all that. Regie Reggie from Detroit writes and he says, Ben, I saw that Google is teasing AI generated movies in the future. Is this progress or is this regression for movies? So I didn't see this story, Danny. I don't know if you guys talked about it on Covino and Rich, but he did send me a link here. Reggie, I would say this is regression. I think the whole point of art is it's created by humans. Am I wrong on that? Is that a bad take? I mean it's it's appreciating what another human being is doing, not what a robot's doing.
Speaker 3: Well in the shit we're stepping in or hackers are stepping in right now, there's a bunch of deep fakes out there. There's a younger actor who's facing hot water right now. Nothing he did wrong, but somebody has a deep fake out there with him and a minor Imagine being a famous actor or actress and somebody makes this AI generated crap about you and you have to fight it off.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, I totally get it. And even people that are on the low rung of the entertainment tower, like us, we're near the bottom of the totem pole, but we still have, you know, this crap that we're gonna have to deal with and people can. Eventually they'll be able to mimic our voices completely.
Speaker 3: Like this, necro drop right here. There's no way you would have said listen, But all those Negroes look the same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a that's like those videos of Biden walking the wrong direction around the helicopter. That's a deep fake. Clearly that's a deep fake. It's it's yeah, oh my god, they oh yeah they oh what are we doing?
Speaker 3: Public service announcement? He said, necro as in the pictures the Brothers.
Speaker 1: Racist, Yes, Joe and Phil as I like to call him. Steve from Minnesota rites in and says that he heard that Woody Harrelson has not owned a cell phone in three years. How much money would you, ben in Danny have to get in order for you to go three years without a cell phone. I don't know that it's possible to go three years without a cell phone, not what we do for a living. How is Woody Harrelson able to get away with not owning a cell phone for three years? Wow? Man, that's uh, that's pretty wild. No phone, think about it.
Speaker 3: He's his own boss, so he could tell his agent, Eh, if you want to come to my house and buzz hit my buzzer outside my gates. See if I'm available, that's what you're gonna do. I don't take calls.
Speaker 1: There's only a few now. He's young enough where he should. He doesn't have an out like I remember Bud Seelick, the old Commission of Baseball, never used email. I don't believe Jerry Jones uses email. Donald Trump, I don't think uses email. Like if you're at a certain age, I get it. But how old is Woody Harrelson. I don't even know he's got Is he in sixties?
Speaker 3: Sixties? Probably mid sixties, I'll look it up.
Speaker 1: He was like the young guy on Cheers back in the day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. But unfortunately his co stars are almost you know, they're getting up there and yeah Harrelson is yeah, we're right. He is about to be sixty three.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you know, early sixties, mid sixties. I just typed this in to the guy in Minnies says there's a clip of Ted Nansen saying, let me explain something about Woody. He doesn't have a phone. He's one of those bullies in life that make other people carry his phone for it. But what that would mean he has a phone he's somebody else says, carry ummm, let's see.
Speaker 3: Then he allow, so he has like a phone assistant.
Speaker 1: He says. He responded to his podcast interview, says, well, I just don't like to have, you know, to be readily available to any human being at any time, he stated. He said somebody else brought up the fact that he doesn't want to It doesn't feel good to always be at the beck and call the phone. Harrelson said, I like to be in touch with people in a way, but I don't like the appendage on my appendage. You know. I made a thing where I'm okay, I'm like, okay, I'm gonna set a two hour limit on my phone. So because he does have a phone, he said to our limitus phone, because I've given it up now three three and a half years. But back then he said, I was going to set a limit like two hours or whatever.
Speaker 3: All right, So he just doesn't use it the way normal, well not normal, but the rest of us do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds like he keeps it in a drawer or something like that, and he doesn't like it being like an ankle bracelet. Yeah, I mean, there's a guy that we work with that does the same thing. So I mean, you know, stuff happens, and that's the way it is. All right, we'll get out on that. I think that's that's a good number of email messages and the rest of you. If we did not use your message, if you want us to use it on a future episode, send it. We start fresh with the mailbag every week. You can send it care of Benmalers Show at gmail dot com. It is Sunday, Danny. What do you got going on today? I'll be back tonight. I know I've got the radio show leading into Monday, Sunday night into Monday morning, fresh content, everything that happened on this busy wink wink sports weekend. But what about you, Danny?
Speaker 3: My better half has been trying to twist my arm to go to the movies. I haven't been to the movie theater. I don't know about you, but I haven't been in like a year.
Speaker 1: It's been longer for me, man longer for me.
Speaker 3: She's trying to get me to go watch a cartoon movie inside Out too. Here's the problem. I didn't see Inside Out, so I kind of feel lost. I need the emotion.
Speaker 1: Well, why don't you just watch it on the like, watch it on your phone or whatever online?
Speaker 3: You mean on demand?
Speaker 1: Well, I have a guy that knows a guy who may know a website. You can watch it for free.
Speaker 3: But is it in Russian with the English subtitle?
Speaker 1: You'd have to talk to the guy who knows the guy who told me about the guy, and then you can talk to that guy and then uh, I can, I can hold you? What do you want to do? You want to watch the original couple of movies? I I gotta I got a link for it. I'll hook you up, you know from I'll let you. I'll let you know my guy who and you can watch that. So have a wonderful rest of your Sunday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're back on the radio tonight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and enjoy what's left of your weekend. It's a workday for me. It's a double Every day is a workday, but it's a double header duty today, so day night, double header. This would be the morning pod and then be up all night tonight cracking, cracking the whip, the salt mine of audio content. The dojo will be open for business and we'll catch you then.
Speaker 3: Austa pasta.
Speaker 1: I don't get no respect from anyone called up suicide prevention, Try to tork me into it. Got a murder.
Speaker 3: I gotta go.