Speaker 1: I was born in Donkey. It's the Donkey of the Deny Dereakfast Club. Yes, Donkey.
Speaker 2: Today for Monday, June second, goes to a Modesto, California man named Christian Alandro Solario Anguiano.
Speaker 1: I don't think I pronounced any of that right, Okay.
Speaker 2: That is a name that ICE agents would have at the top of their list, just in case they would monitor a name like that, uh, you know. And honestly, with a name like that, he might get sent to El Salvador because he was arrested for sexual battery, burglary, stalking, and assault with the intent to commit a felony. All those charges will get you deported in Trump's America, especially with a name like that.
Speaker 1: And it don't even matter if you are an American citizen.
Speaker 2: Okay, They're gonna put you on that deportation flight to El Salvador. Well, what exactly did Christian Alandro Solario Anguiano do.
Speaker 1: Let's go to CBS News Theory report police.
Speaker 3: Got a strange one for you tonight, Adam Modesto. The Stanslaw Caddy Sheriff says they've arrested a man last week after he allegedly broke into a woman's home at night, then bit and licked her toes while she slept. Let's give you some context. The Sheriff's office says the man arrested seeing here, twenty seven year old Christian Aguiano, have been stalking the woman for months, following her home from work several times, despite a number of people confronting him. Deputy saying he just wouldn't stop, would even sleep in the car outside her home. Woman is okay, on Guiana, Those suspects being held on a three hundred and twenty five thousand dollars bail.
Speaker 2: He broke into our house just so he could cheat her feet like a chero cinnamon swirl, full tongue action, sweet sticky, slightly confusing, Okay, el toe lick of supremo, toe sucking king of the dance floor. How you breaking to someone's house, which says on for their feet? This man is a Tellingobela villain. Okay, First of all, what's the point of stalking? At what point does a man understand this woman don't want you? And what part of your brain makes you believe that break into this woman's house and sexually assaulting her toes was gonna make her like you. Okay, I don't know why I got this far. If this man was following this woman home after her shifts, sleeping in his car outside her residents, checking her doors to see if they are unlocked to gain entry. If he was doing all of that, he should have been on ICE's radar a long time ago. Okay, somebody should have been put him in handcuffs. This man was confronted by her co workers to leave her alone, but none of that stopped him.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: The lesson to be learned here is that this incident underscores the importance of taking stalking behaviors seriously, and we got to implement stronger protective measures for victims. And by stronger measures, we got to let people get they ass kicked. Okay, that's what I mean by stronger measures. There have to be some sort of community policing that can happen the same way it's citizens arrest. We have to make it okay in certain situations for citizens to put their foot up other citizens' assets.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Co workers went to him and told him to cut it out. He was sleeping outside that woman's home. He was checking for unlocked doors of her residence. All of that should.
Speaker 1: Equate to a community jumping. Okay, now that's too extreme for folks. Then we got to enhance legal protections, all right.
Speaker 2: You gotta have strong laws against stalking and ensure swift actions when victims report they're being stocked. You gotta use stories like this to increase public awareness. We have to educate the public about the signs of stalking and the importance of reporting suspicious activities. And most importantly, we got to support the victims. Okay, provide resources and support systems for people who feel threatened. You can't wait until somebody breaks into somebody's house and turns their toes into to.
Speaker 1: Molly's to care.
Speaker 2: Okay, So please give Christian Anguiano the sweet sounds of the Hamiltons.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you are the of the day, the dog all the day. Ye all right, well, thank you for that donkey of the day. Yes. Indeed.
Speaker 2: Now when we come back, doctor Rita Walker will be joining us. It's the fifty anniversary of her book, The Unapologetic Guide to Black Mental Health.
Speaker 1: You know, I give that book to everybody.
Speaker 2: I tell everyone that is one of the most culturally she's one of the most culturally competent mental health professionals out here today, and that book is one of the most culturally competent mental health books on the market. So I can't wait to talk to doctor Rida Walker. Yep, We're gonna talk to a Nexus. The Breakfast Club Go Morning. The Breakfast Club Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull Lamb is soft.
Speaker 1: Don't be a donkey when you need a fight, her on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael to bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.