Speaker 1: Good morning, rolling to the Big Show on the radio. Hello, this is Robert Goulay and you're listening to the Pride of the Red States, John Boy and Billy right here on the Big Show. Some enchanted morning. You may hear the Big Show? Where's my big bag? Who can't be topical?
Speaker 2: Talk a dottle doo? I'm a I'm on say hey, do you Tuesday?
Speaker 3: It is July twenty nine, three days lift in this independence month?
Speaker 2: Have that abouty?
Speaker 4: How that boutyr?
Speaker 2: What national days ago?
Speaker 3: If you want to participate National Lasagna Day, do that?
Speaker 2: National Chicken wing Day? Yeah? And National Lipstick Day.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: For some women, lipstick is the only make up requirement, whether the color is sheer, light, dark or bright. Today is the day for all kinds of lipstick looking.
Speaker 2: And nowadays could be true for a lot of guys.
Speaker 6: Have you noticed many men that were all young men are wearing lipstick?
Speaker 3: No, not lipstick, I know they the eye linersuff. Have you seen the latest tree and I saw this of course I have been following it.
Speaker 2: Maybe you haven't seen it. Day about is uh?
Speaker 3: Girls using sharpies? You know, like like our autograph pens, the markers and felt markers on their lips.
Speaker 2: Forlips, they're using sharpies. Well that's dumb, toxic. It's like one of those trend deals, you.
Speaker 4: Know, like like a TikTok trend.
Speaker 2: Do you think it must be like that?
Speaker 7: He wiz guys come on so or.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's it's not a trend.
Speaker 3: It's just like well girls will say, look, man, you know this works and it lasts a long time on your lists.
Speaker 2: Tattooed. I just got to do that. You don't have to be real bright now.
Speaker 3: All right, I'll pass remember you, you know, because through the years, I've had many sharpie marks all over my body and they're hard to get off, so I know they do last awhile, So I don't know about lips.
Speaker 7: Get to shed some skin for that to come off.
Speaker 3: All right, Well y'all, don't do that with the sharpiest and on national lipstick, get real lipstick?
Speaker 7: Can you stop watching the trends? Please stay off your fly.
Speaker 3: I just happened to see it on TV believia. I would't know how to get to the trend on my fuck.
Speaker 2: Apparently you can't get to the remote either if you're leaving.
Speaker 3: On the well, well, it's for stuff. I wanted to be able to tell y'all about some trends. They're a way for the team. Yeah, so y'all, don't do that with the sharpies on your mouth and we'll all be all right. She's trying to go ahead. Put some of that blue. You got a blue sharp.
Speaker 2: You put paint your toenails.
Speaker 8: Oh nice?
Speaker 2: All right? So uh, let's say old three dates in history.
Speaker 3: We got those saved up. Those would be very important. We got the first prize back out. You know what we do, We get the winning beginning. We're awake, Big shoe's on the radio. Good morning, I got a big show on the radio. Get that first prize back out. Oh yeah, big old lod Tiger's prize back, coolest swag and the motorcycle bearz hat, t shirt, tumbler and even twenty five dollars gas card. And this will register you. If you don't win a prize pack, make sure you get your name in the hat for the ultimate Styling and Sturgis trip of a lifetime with over eighty five thousand dollars in prizes. See details and registration Stylingsturgis dot com. I'll look for the low Tigers link when you hit the big show dot com. It'll take you right there. Listen up here to our three dates in history where we get a category. Nineteen fourteen, transcontinental telephone service began with the first telephone conversation between New York and San Francisco. It was across our continent. Now move up to twenty twelve. Rappers Snoop dog was banned from Norway. Can you guess why? Hey this It was trying to bring a small amount of sharpiees marijuana, yes, into the country in June, so they said we ban you for two years over in Norway. His lawyer state a Snoop but just lived with a band and did not appeal. Snoop Dogg, Where are you going to hide it? If you're Snoop Dogg, you're going to come up with some my laces.
Speaker 2: Why I wanna try, you know.
Speaker 3: Finally, on this date in twenty sixteen, Hillary Clinton accepted the Democratic nomination for president at the Democratic Convention in Philadelphia, the first woman to be nominated by a major political party.
Speaker 2: And we'll celebrate that later.
Speaker 3: Right now, there's our three categories one eight hundred big shows. She told Free Line, come on play out birds next. Good morning, and there's a Big Show on the radio for your Tuesdays. Ju Lie twenty ninth HI feature track for the Big Show. Bed Box got an entry into the diary of Gary Busey on TV Weather Goals. Oh Missy always had a soft spot for weather goals. Out why he words goals hit.
Speaker 2: The bed Box at the makeshow dot com.
Speaker 9: I right now.
Speaker 3: And fine ups, Let's play Upburst.
Speaker 8: It's the game that anyone can win.
Speaker 10: John Boys and Billy to give.
Speaker 3: The prizes from the big Prize be Let's go contested number one.
Speaker 2: This should be a lot of fun in your playing Upburst. Have a hurry up and.
Speaker 10: Guest time you love the best time you know, big shots.
Speaker 3: Let's say, hey, hooray from jessephel R can salt we.
Speaker 9: Shoot?
Speaker 3: Hello, Ray, good morning, good morning, Hey all buddy, welcome in here. Alright there, Ray, Let's get you through these categories and get that big old Lord Tiger's prize back to you.
Speaker 2: Ready sounds good? All right.
Speaker 3: We'll give us three ways you can have a conversation, ready to go.
Speaker 6: In person, over at text or on the phone, ma'am.
Speaker 3: And now Ray, three places recreational marijuana is legal.
Speaker 2: Ready to go, New.
Speaker 3: Jersey, California, Colorado, New Dog's Pocket.
Speaker 2: And then for the wind.
Speaker 3: Three women in politics pastor present, Ready to go.
Speaker 1: Hillary Clinton, anti clothing, Micky Haley.
Speaker 2: It's like a nightmare until you get to old nickis.
Speaker 3: Bad Ham hot ay, right, good word, you got a big old Lord Tiger's prize pack.
Speaker 2: Ray alright, buddy, all right.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 2: Let me hold a dollar. Get back to you.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, Billy's a little short hangover jacket. Why we're gonna jump out catch you up on your news said, we're gonna celebrate Hillary taking the nomination back in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 11: I on the other side, Now, don't mess away.
Speaker 3: Good morning, there is a big show on the radio on this day, twenty sixteen, Hillary got her nominations run for president, and we went behind the scenes.
Speaker 12: Well you heard the flap Newts Mama calling Hillary the B word with Connie Chung the next morning, right after White House staffers found it out. We think it might have went something a little like this.
Speaker 2: Oh man, this is not good.
Speaker 13: Okay, Okay, take it easierable. Look, Look, look's not the first time it's happened. We'll handle it all right.
Speaker 8: No, it is She's gonna blow up when she hears this.
Speaker 12: Way.
Speaker 8: Why why here she comes? Let you stand up, Let me do the talking. Don't you be quiet?
Speaker 14: All right?
Speaker 2: Uh? Good morning, missus Clinton?
Speaker 15: What so for forgot about it?
Speaker 2: And why did you call me?
Speaker 13: Uh uh Missus Rodham Clinton?
Speaker 8: What uh Missus Rodham Clinton?
Speaker 2: And don't forget it, Paul?
Speaker 4: What is with this coffee?
Speaker 10: It tastes like.
Speaker 15: I'm the president of the United States of America. You think I could get a decent cup of coffee?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 4: What so f F important?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 13: Two items we thought needed your immediate attention. First of all, CBS just sent out a press release about this week's Eye to Eye with Connie Chung. She's doing an interview with Newt Gingrich's mother. So what well, she had a uh uh an interesting comment about you, missus Missus rod Missus Roden Quest spit it out?
Speaker 4: What was it?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 13: She she called you a.
Speaker 4: Give me that sexual moron?
Speaker 5: What that?
Speaker 2: No good?
Speaker 8: Hell billy?
Speaker 15: That I'll rip the head of it down her neck is what I don't.
Speaker 8: Do, ma'am.
Speaker 13: We we've talked it over here in the office. If we handled this right, we think we may be able to spin it to our advantage.
Speaker 15: What the hell are you talking about?
Speaker 13: Well, we think we can seize the moral high ground if you give the republic response.
Speaker 4: And just what the would that be, Paul, Well.
Speaker 13: We think you should send missus Gingrich a note inviting her to come and visit the White House.
Speaker 15: Has everybody lost their and you two, I'm not gonnavide that stupid eye to my house.
Speaker 8: But think about it.
Speaker 13: You'll be, you know, diffusing the controversy by refusing to get angry. Plus, it'd be a great chance to soften your public image a little.
Speaker 15: And what the is wrong with my public image?
Speaker 13: Well, some people think you come on a little harsh, a little shrill, a little like a like a a what, well, like a bitch like your stupid So I'm sorry I was saying, But missus Robin Clinton, this is a great opportunity. You're gonna be at that elementary school for that photo op with the President today, this is bound to come up. I mean, all you got to do is smile, say something soothing and and you know, non controversial. You mention the Golden rule or something, and then tomorrow we send a letter to Missus Gingrich saying no hard feelings. Why don't you come visit the White House sometime? See we release it to the media.
Speaker 8: Presto.
Speaker 13: You look like a warm, gracious, soft hearted woman who who knows how to respond intelligently to criticism.
Speaker 4: Bite my.
Speaker 8: Will should at least think about it.
Speaker 15: But yeah, right, I remember the last time you her dad's trying to soften my image. Do you remember that? That's with the Apron and the Brownies.
Speaker 2: I felt like Betty her Crocker.
Speaker 13: The chances are she won't even take you up on it, but at least you'll have made the offer.
Speaker 15: You know, well, she I guess it's the best thing to do.
Speaker 8: But I hate this.
Speaker 15: Not gonna spend off day with her hair.
Speaker 8: Either, No, no, no.
Speaker 13: So if she does come, we'll bring her in and out thirty minutes, it's over, bam.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 8: The point is you'll do wonders for your image.
Speaker 15: Yeah, yeah, yeah, image up your okay, set it up. But I'm telling you, I hate that. It's your own feel eyes here. I've got an idea.
Speaker 8: Why we're working on that.
Speaker 15: Why don't we invite Paula Jones over for a sleepover at the White House?
Speaker 4: Would you like that?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 8: Funny?
Speaker 13: You should bring that up. That's the second item on our agenda. What what It's an idea we had about how to you know, handle that sexual harassment suit against the press.
Speaker 15: You check all of you.
Speaker 16: I'm really kick you out.
Speaker 4: For the last way.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Big shows on the radio. Hi, Jeff take it.
Speaker 9: Hey, I turned sixty seven this past Sunday. Let me just say, with all sincerity, whoop.
Speaker 7: But he do.
Speaker 4: This whole getting old thing just so from the neck up.
Speaker 9: I'm still in my thirties, torso, late forties, maybe fifty waist down, one hundred and seven, team in thousand. I'm gonna tell you right now, if I'd have known it was gonna be like this, I'd have checked out twenty years ago. But no, you gotta think about other people, so many responsibilities. This is proof, ah man, idiot. I've done a couple other top tens on getting older. Guess what, here's another one, So shut up and take it from the home office in Casa de Geezer, in the mismatched sock drawer next to the store brand viagra that doesn't work. The Top ten new things.
Speaker 4: I hate about getting older.
Speaker 9: Number ten, I spend twenty minutes looking for a meowing kitten, then finally realize it's me, wheezing.
Speaker 4: Dumb ass. Number nine, I got the old man smell.
Speaker 17: A combination of mothballs, pee and regret.
Speaker 9: Number eight one drink and drunk. Number seven. My kid has finally had enough of my crap. You know pickle when I was stage acting in Kalamazoo.
Speaker 4: Shut up. Old Number six skid marks.
Speaker 9: Everywhere, car, seats, recliner, the wall.
Speaker 4: This guy knowes what I'm talking about.
Speaker 9: Number five, on a related note, can't hold it anymore. Ah well, I gotta drop aduce, but I can wait till I get home.
Speaker 4: No, it can't. Number four gotta stop making fun of Joe Biden because I don't.
Speaker 17: Know what the hell is going on either. Number three the volume nob goes to eleven. The TV sounds like a damn Walmart speaker.
Speaker 9: Number two This is maybe the most difficult one to accept. The slutty waitress, the busty bank teller, the cashier that has that open for business tattoo on the small of her back. Nope, you don't have a shot. And the number one thing I hate about getting older my friends don't call anymore because they're all dead.
Speaker 4: I got a lot of problems with.
Speaker 2: Good Morning.
Speaker 4: There's a big show the radio. Helly you lindsay premise.
Speaker 18: Yeah, But I this side of the pond, I get my daily do some culture and edification every morning from these two delightful leads, John Boy and Billy right here on the big show. You know, I hate to break it to you boys, but where I come from, you're all Yankees.
Speaker 2: Who will?
Speaker 16: I thought it was funny, good.
Speaker 3: Man, it's a big showler radio.
Speaker 2: How'd you like to get.
Speaker 3: Your hands on my wonderful thing? If you're keeping store at home, this is number one hundred and fifty. They just had our Cat Medi Hanneman Selfish Tournament over the weekend the Rise Full of Beach, North Carolina, where THENHU fishing team captured the glory.
Speaker 2: But I can o eight. Don't worry. We're due again maybe next year. No, that did not help as all these work years anyway.
Speaker 3: Is a three x L polo shirt from that aforementioned Cat Meti Hanneman Selfish Tournament, freshly cleaned and de stained by Randy's wife. That is impressive US. I'm not sure what those stains were, yeah, sands, either blood or grilling saw.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's forensic evidence.
Speaker 3: There's that's probably two good first guesses with any things.
Speaker 2: That's also yeah yeah. So we all chegging out. There can be yours.
Speaker 3: Get your name in the hat at the Big Show dot Com. Good morning, Big Shows on the radio.
Speaker 2: Coming up.
Speaker 3: We played John Boydjeborony for an assortment of swag from World Lawn Moores. It's the best value zero turn moores on the market. Got a three year unlimited hours warning commercial grade Kaalisaga Engines heavy duty fabricated decks starting at just thirty two nine to nine, world long, tough on grass, easy on your wallet. Look for the link at the Big Show dot com. Hang on, play for it in minutes.
Speaker 2: Where right now?
Speaker 3: Off on the desk, Taylor Taman you what to watch. Here's our girl, Marcy Taylor More.
Speaker 2: It's hot, It's hot. Listen to this pot.
Speaker 7: Stand Inside streaming this week. How about WWE Unreal on Netflix. It's a documentary series. It's their first season from Monday Night Raw to WrestleMania. This series goes backstage with WWE. That's all right, say WWE superstars and staff as they bring the company's big, biggest spectacles to life.
Speaker 2: Lord of money.
Speaker 7: Why do I write things so hard for me to write?
Speaker 16: So check that out.
Speaker 7: Also Conversations with a Killer, The Son of Sam tapes that's also on Netflix. If you for our true crime people. This is a docu series that explores the infamous serial killer David Burkewitz Postman. He was the one that terrorized New York City. I think he did send let Newman's route.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking about the different one.
Speaker 4: Oh, I think Son of Sam.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm thinking about this is Sam conversations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, well I don know he traded this postal sachels for a bet that crimer made.
Speaker 4: I've told you before that wasn't reality.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 7: I'll look into that and tell you where you can see that. Leanne is a sitcom on Netflix season one. And yes, that's our buddy, Leanne Morgan. She's got a sitcom. She's the writer and executive producer along with Chuck Lore, who also wrote an executive produced. Uh it's they have an all star cast. Blake Clark is on there, Ryan Styles and Kristin Johnson, Celia Watson, so.
Speaker 2: Several big show buds. All right, now, I'm gonna pay attention. What'd you say?
Speaker 7: Netflix and It's titled Leanne Lee Ann.
Speaker 3: Leanne Morgan.
Speaker 7: I try to do her boys.
Speaker 16: That's how she called.
Speaker 3: Since she was taking her daughter to these cheering camps and these cheering competitions, then go get dressed in their little horrorutfu.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she had teenagers that just they didn't talk to her for years.
Speaker 8: She can going through the menopause.
Speaker 2: Is funny.
Speaker 7: That she's been in the biz for a long time. Folks who went to the movies last weekend the top five movies. Marvel's The Fantastic Four First Steps opened in first place, made about one hundred million dollars in domestically after two weeks in first place. James Gunn's Superman dropped a second place. For those keeping count, Jurassic World Rebirth came in third. F One, the Movie starring Brad Pitt was in fourth place, and the animated Smurf's Reboot came in fifth. Movies coming out this Friday, The Naked Gun got Pam Anderson and it also ooh, and they've been doing a lot of press and seemed very cozy. Tabloids have been trying to make something out of it. I'll have to say, but this serves as a legacy sequel to Naked Gun thirty three and a third, The Final Insult, And it's the fourth film in the Naked Gun franchise. And so it's it's pretty fitting that Liam Neeson, who's a pretty straight dramatic actor, followed in the footsteps of Leslie Nielson, who was also a pretty serious dramatic actor when.
Speaker 4: He did Airport.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so they got that going on.
Speaker 2: So that looks good.
Speaker 7: The trailers look good for that, and then an ad made it flick. The Bad Guys Too has the voices of Mark Marrion, Craig Robinson, Sam Rockwell. It's an animated heist comedy film loosely based on a children's book. It's been put together by DreamWorks Animation, and the bad Guys are struggling to find trust and acceptance in their newly minted lives as the good guys. They're pulled back out of retirement and forced to do one last job by an all female squad of criminals. So you ready, kids are gonna be dragging their parents to see The Bad Guys Too. All right, that's a rapper what to watch?
Speaker 3: All right, thank you very much of that report. Well, let's get us a winner. Let's play john boyd Jeopardy for the swag from World lawn Wars Review Yesterday's question we found out, according to a spokesman for Tyson Food's breasts are clearly the most popular part of a chicken in our country and women.
Speaker 2: But in China this part of the jigging is in highest demand. What are their feats? Love them chicken feet? So DOA's mind and Brady, they're a jaggie brus uh huh, he'll eat a chicken food.
Speaker 3: Today is john Boy Jeopardy. You'll find these little things all over America. In Oregon they're called turtles, but Texans call them buttons. But they are officially named bots dots. And this is what they are used for.
Speaker 7: Butt dots where they are squab your pants but bots. Oh, I have no idea bots dots.
Speaker 2: Well, let's go to we get a winner.
Speaker 3: One eight hundred Big Show You toll free line. We play john Boy Jeopardy and next Tuesday morning, July the twenty nine Big Shows on the Radio. In our feature track from the Big Show bid Box, the dire Gary Busey TV weather gals keywords goals when they hit the Big.
Speaker 2: Box at the Big Show dot Com.
Speaker 3: And right now let's play Yes live across America.
Speaker 2: It's John Boyd Jeffardy.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, why and now your host?
Speaker 2: He says, one sure sign you're getting old. The weather gal says rain.
Speaker 6: Is gonna ruin your weekend plants. And your only reaction, well, we sure do need it, He's John boy We do. Let's say hey to Mike ou the Dexter, Missouri.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Mike. What's going on?
Speaker 10: Boy?
Speaker 2: Hey man, you are with the first shot at John Boordjeopardy this morning.
Speaker 9: Mike.
Speaker 3: Well, all right, all right man, Well Mike, you'll find these little things all over America. In Oregon they're called turtles. Texans call them buttons, but they're officially named bots dots, and this is what they are used for.
Speaker 2: Those are highway lane markers.
Speaker 3: Oh, the highway lane markers. Let's say, please you that my time limited these days. They are also sometimes called drunks bumps, No, drunks, drunks bumps, trunk bump No. There are more than half a billion of them on US highways, and the dots themselves only cost about a buck each, but since each one must be installed pretty much by hand using special epoxy. The final courts is around twelve dollars each each. Worse yet, they were originally made the last up to ten years, but today's versions barely make it to two.
Speaker 7: China, I tell you who could use some of those North Carolina roads right there?
Speaker 2: We got the money off. We don't have enough.
Speaker 7: I can't see in the rain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I used age when I'd ride the bicycle. I would like to do figure hs between them. Oh yeah, off Dexterity. That's why the chicks digging. Hey, Mike, look at you buy. You got to be more prize backhead of your pan over in dexter We appreciate you mane yes.
Speaker 2: Sir, I appreciate it. Hey can't give a shout out, you go ahead. I want to give a shout out to all you American farmers. Keep feeding America, keep up the ground. Had a boy mind. Appreciate you you you hang on with jagging. Why are we jumping out? Catching you up on your news?
Speaker 3: On the other side, it's our Rape Rave of the Morning as we remember rap Good Morning of It shows all the radio back in the days when school kids couldn't afford to buy musical instruments, still play in the band.
Speaker 2: They did the best they could with what they had. Robert D.
Speaker 19: Rayford remembers, I guess nowadays the schools provide musical instruments horns and saxes and trombones and whatever for the students to play in the band.
Speaker 20: Used to be, the schools didn't have that kind of money. Reminds me of when I was a member of the only band I ever played in Miss King's third grade rhythm band at Clara Harris's School in Concord. That was about nineteen thirty six. A rhythm band consists of all percussion instruments, mostly rhythm sticks, a few bells, and a couple of tambourines. I remember it well in the waning days of the Great Depression. Each band member boy and girl had a unisex costume, white shirt, white pants, and a bright red cloak. The pants and shirt could be bought at J. C. Penny, but the mothers had to make the cloaks out of any cloth they could find, as long as.
Speaker 2: It was bright bread.
Speaker 20: I can remember little Bobby Rayford, blond headed and freckle face, looking at himself in the mirror and wondering what sissy thought up this get up, but I wore it that one day to play in the third grade rhythm band. I played the rhythm sticks, me and eighty percent of the rest of the class. Only the talent had got to play bells and tambourines. After the band played for the PTA meeting that day, I rushed home, no such thing as busses in those glorious days, and played Superman in the cape. Remember that well too, Robert D. Rayford Here on the John Boy and Billy Show.
Speaker 10: Here for Man.
Speaker 3: It's a big show on the radio portion of the big broadcast brought to you by JD County.
Speaker 2: Friends.
Speaker 5: Well, sometimes business is up and sometimes business is down. And right here at JDS twenty four hour drive through pont and Gunado Parts, Pharmaceutical, adul't gift bait and tackle discount cigarette out, but we've decided to throw a shin dig for no dang reason at all.
Speaker 2: That's right, friends, it's the JD's twenty.
Speaker 5: Four hour drive through punting on auto Parts, pharmaceutical, adult gift baking, tackle, discount cigarette out. It's insignificant weekend customer appreciation days. Show you failers how much we appreciate you trading with us. This Saturday and Sunday only at all JD's locations. We're burning down the barn with more fun, entertainment, refreshments, in general debauchery than a Rolling Stones after party.
Speaker 8: Well wasn't I was just pointing at it? Well, don point even, don't even can these and nothing?
Speaker 10: Does that mean it's louder?
Speaker 8: Well it's one louder, isn't it?
Speaker 5: Starting early Saturday morning, get a free twelve pack of gut Splatter malt liquor just for walking in the door, and then choose from such exciting activities such as drinking, smoking, and playing pooling more.
Speaker 8: Now, do you want to talk about clothes like a girl? Or use tapered sticks to hit balls round a cushion table like.
Speaker 2: A man, ball like a man?
Speaker 5: Rack them relax at our barely legal strip club and poker tournaments to see if you can out concentrate your buddies.
Speaker 16: On the game.
Speaker 2: No whind to fold them, there's boobies.
Speaker 5: Sign up and try to be world champion animal dropping sentidentifires while blindfolding in our what critter crap? This smell offs?
Speaker 4: Drop them?
Speaker 2: There came from a blue tick coonhound after a mess of corned beef scraps.
Speaker 5: That's correct, Jimmy a new move, ons of the next drive, and while you're there, enjoy moderately discounted prices on the necessities of life. We got spot, Whelder's motorol, toilet paper, slim gyms, ding Dong's hubcaps, tire irons, love toys, fishing line, hot pockets, cheese noodles, jumper cables and ergonomics bitcups to fitch you bottom lip better than a bean bag can swallow up a fat Liberal and friends. Don't forget to bring the youngions and drop them off in JD's daycare. They'll spend tons of fun hours navigating their two by fours with nails in a mobstacle course, the Burning tire Pile, fun Walk, the who can hold their breath along as Fun Dunk and how to Make something out of Yourself seminar hosted by Howard the Town Drunk.
Speaker 8: First Young find Out, Maffeel.
Speaker 5: Get you hind in On down to JD's twenty four air drive through pont Gun, auto parts, pharmaceutical, adult gift bait and tackle discount cigarette Outlome. Visit our new location in White's bur Kentucky next to Fat, Ricky's alternator remanufacturing and kidney fail your research stopping go just off Highway twenty three on stock Jumper drive, Good Today, A Day's j Day's waters, Southern Boy names, good money, y'all.
Speaker 2: Big Show is on your radio.
Speaker 16: Hello a you perky early risers.
Speaker 18: Here's just the thing to wake you up and get your blood pumping, the John Boy and Billy Big Show.
Speaker 2: Why, before you know it.
Speaker 4: You'll be bouncing off the walls just like me.
Speaker 2: Ooh whah uh uh oh see what I mean?
Speaker 10: H m hm.
Speaker 2: Hm, good morning. It will be showing the radio.
Speaker 3: Ah ride Michael Jordan's North Carolina and it was very happy this morning. Bubba Wallace first black driver to win at indeed, Yeah, driving that twenty three cars Michael's number, of course.
Speaker 2: Michael and Denny on the team twenty three eleven racing.
Speaker 4: Man, what a celebration.
Speaker 2: Man, that was good.
Speaker 3: And you can tell how well Bubba Wallace is so liked in the garage. Did you see all the drivers coming up beside him after he won hitting them car? Yeah, you got away everything to do to love tab man. That was that was pretty awesome. Uh So it was man and it was a rain to lay right at the end of the so it was an eighteen minute rain delay, two overtimes, and late fuel uncertain expecting Bubba to run out of gas in a time ultimately hedge out defending champion Kyle Larson by.
Speaker 2: Zero point two two two seconds. Wow.
Speaker 3: Victory marked his third career NASCAR Cup Series win, snapped a one hundred race windless streak dating back to twenty two and locked him into the playoffs.
Speaker 2: So he's ready to go on. I'm all race here. What we're doing the year? We'll get dug in here.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, I knew and I had a memorized, but then you know how those when you're getting older.
Speaker 4: Like going Iowa.
Speaker 3: We're going to Iowa corn three point fifty powered by the corn ethanol. They'll sy'll be using Sonoco fuel. All right, good deal, My congratulations, Bubba twenty three eleven race.
Speaker 2: All right, damn what we got here?
Speaker 3: Ooh, we got Tater getting read the take center stage and we'll be playing Beating the Blonde in minutes.
Speaker 2: Big show rolls on.
Speaker 3: Good Morning, Big Shows on the radio, well with all the comedies taking headlines with the uh was the mayor running for New York City mayor the comedy there man Damy whatever his name.
Speaker 2: Is, Donnie. Yeah, AOC just is in love with him.
Speaker 3: So shambon, Tator, you're gonna pose as AOC singing a wonderful tune that's made for today.
Speaker 4: Well, I gotta beat the one.
Speaker 2: I'm out tay the prize pack.
Speaker 3: Somebody can win when we play with you in minutes on Beating Blonde, one of them Bertee County Peanuts prize pack. If you enter Coach JB. Be at checkout, you'll get twenty five percent off plus free shipping. Is shop online at bert County Peanuts dot net. A Southern tradition for over one hundred years. You can just click on that batner at the Big Show dot com a Southern tradition for over forty years. All right, here's Tator singing as the delusion little girl?
Speaker 10: Are you ladies? My christmam tending far now? I'm a big shine of bitch Congress. How I get this far? Commis love me? I'm there he.
Speaker 16: I just don't see.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 21: I'm a crueless to fs couss just as me.
Speaker 10: So they are rock in an illusional world and dying am an illusion of girl. You know that they are rom in a delusional world, dying am my delutional.
Speaker 21: Lots of plans to see the world we see two weeks now.
Speaker 2: Real love covers plan.
Speaker 10: Says trace no, most party cows.
Speaker 2: No more for outlas contest.
Speaker 10: So skills.
Speaker 8: I don't know how we'll be for sounds good.
Speaker 10: To the fools. They are in the emutional world, dying about over that they are in ausion over dying amo delution thing a world.
Speaker 2: Again, all the world again, losing world assumption?
Speaker 8: Is that really what work can tell?
Speaker 21: But holstics will make me streach the friends can go to tell because we are there rock in a delusion world and nothing in my delusion of girl, and you know that we are dead, you brought in the lusion world, and I'm just a delusion of.
Speaker 10: The rock in a delusion world and nothing a delusion of their where say, in a delusional world? And that am a delusion of their delusion of thank again. That's the motion, the.
Speaker 2: Thank again, not themution all the world than.
Speaker 14: The world, get nothing world thing, getting the lusion world, thank you, get not the lusia world play thing getting up the bus world.
Speaker 7: Getting nothing world, nail that Tyler and now that I was getting to a split for you guys like that.
Speaker 2: And to be honest, we didn't tell her what it was about.
Speaker 3: We just said, sing ah, well, let's play Beat the Blonde one eight hundred, big show.
Speaker 2: You told Free Line, we'll get a contestant play next